Brothgar
06-06-2012, 10:30 AM
And I meant want to explain why.

brain fart*

I just don't think he's evil

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Wait what?

Why should anyone be 100% sold on you being good? Or Shane for that matter? Or ANYONE at this point?

I don't get why that is shocking to you Cain.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM
I just don't get how myself of many other people is being listed as a top suspicion.

I am pretty sure there is far bigger threats.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Cain went with the lynch cigaro or and I'll fix it or else lynch me thing. That's very bold for mafia.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:35 AM
I just don't think he's evil

Why don't you think he's evil? You're not holding any weight with your statement.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 10:36 AM
I admit that it is a little off that Shane is still alive. I direct you to the fenikz phenomena. He's a good player why is he still alive?

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm definitely doing stuff, I'm just not posting. Is that really that hard to understand? I've never been the reason the game has stalled at night in any game I've ever played and this one is no different.

If I had something concrete to post I would post it. I don't. You can take that for "lack of trying" or "not being helpful" but that doesn't make it true. I'm doing the same thing I've done every single game, except I'm not throwing names around this time.

I have read every single post in this thread. I have my suspicions, but I have no proof of anything.

Like I said, go ahead and kill me if you HONESTLY believe I'm evil. If you really believe it I won't even be mad. You'll be wrong, but I won't be angry.

I wouldn't expect you to be angry. You're totally levelheaded, especially when good, and therefore one of my favorite guys to play with. That's also why, as you stated earlier, throwing out a random "let's get him to talk" vote would not actually get you to talk. But you are talking a bit now, so that's fun. And I'm sorry if it's going against your playing style this time around, but your quietness is totally conflicting with mine, so you can see how this would happen.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:40 AM
It's day 5 if anyone has info come out with it we're getting no where.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 10:42 AM
I think Shane seems pretty good after leading against TH, but you can't say you're not a potential threat, IBC, when you have no way of being cleared and you have people like Shane saying they'll follow you on your suspicions. That's totally dangerous.

Jensen
06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
I just don't get how myself of many other people is being listed as a top suspicion.

I am pretty sure there is far bigger threats.

I didn't list you as a top suspicion. I just said I'm not sold on you being good. Which you may not be. Nobody here has been cleared so everybody left has a chance of being evil.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I think Shane seems pretty good after leading against TH, but you can't say you're not a potential threat, IBC, when you have no way of being cleared and you have people like Shane saying they'll follow you on your suspicions. That's totally dangerous.

By no means am I saying that I should be above suspicion. As far as I know I have not been cleared. The point is though I think that there is bigger targets out there such as Broth, JR and Bantx.

Jensen
06-06-2012, 10:45 AM
As of right now, the only one I'm almost 100% confident is good is Shane. I think vidae is good too as he is playing the game differently from when he is mafia. That doesn't mean not posting a lot either, his posting style is completely different.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:47 AM
ugh looks like we're going no where fast with no information to run on.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
As of right now, the only one I'm almost 100% confident is good is Shane. I think vidae is good too as he is playing the game differently from when he is mafia. That doesn't mean not posting a lot either, his posting style is completely different.

To be fair if you are close to 100% on Shane being good well... He said this in regards to me

I'll follow you on this one as I feel very confident you are good.

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't expect you to be angry. You're totally levelheaded, especially when good, and therefore one of my favorite guys to play with. That's also why, as you stated earlier, throwing out a random "let's get him to talk" vote would not actually get you to talk. But you are talking a bit now, so that's fun. And I'm sorry if it's going against your playing style this time around, but your quietness is totally conflicting with mine, so you can see how this would happen.

I get frustrated in these games sometimes, that's all. If I talk a lot I get killed by the Mafia, if I don't I'm suspicious to the town. It's a no win situation. This game I decided I'd still read every post and still keep an active list of people I'm suspicious of, but I just wouldn't be as talkative.. and I was hoping it'd help me live a bit longer.

I will say that I'm not completely sold on IBC and Shane. They seem to be in cahoots and while normally it is a good thing, I'm just not completely buying into it this game. They've readily agreed with each other out of nowhere a few times and it all felt rehearsed to me.

That said, I don't have any ACTUAL proof of wrongdoing, just that it isn't sitting right with me.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:50 AM
unvote: broth
Vote: Vidae

You won't get mad right?

Jensen
06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes, I know. I'm not close to voting for you, just mentioned I'm not sold on you being good.

I have to head out for a little while, so I'm going to go ahead and vote.

Vote: broth

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Vote Count:

Broth (3) - Shane, JR, Jensen
vidae (2) - Cigaro, bantx

With 13 remaining, 7 are needed for majority.

Jensen
06-06-2012, 10:52 AM

You won't get mad right?

You mean like you did when I didn't even vote for you, just mentioned you as suspicious?

vidae

You won't get mad right?

Nope, I'm not mad at all. You're still wrong, but I'm not mad.

Brothgar
Ok guys I'm a cop might as well come out with it now. I've got to put my nephew on the bus and I'll give my investigations.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:53 AM
I still really dislike the game Bantx is playing.

Jensen
Actually, I'm going to change my vote. bantx I feel is posting a lot just to post and he's going after vidae to see if he would get mad when he got his panties in a bunch after I mentioned him as suspicious.

Unvote: broth
Vote: bantx

jrdrylie
I get frustrated in these games sometimes, that's all. If I talk a lot I get killed by the Mafia, if I don't I'm suspicious to the town. It's a no win situation. This game I decided I'd still read every post and still keep an active list of people I'm suspicious of, but I just wouldn't be as talkative.. and I was hoping it'd help me live a bit longer.

I will say that I'm not completely sold on IBC and Shane. They seem to be in cahoots and while normally it is a good thing, I'm just not completely buying into it this game. They've readily agreed with each other out of nowhere a few times and it all felt rehearsed to me.

That said, I don't have any ACTUAL proof of wrongdoing, just that it isn't sitting right with me.

Beware of saying this. I thought IBC blindly following Shane despite having no information was highly suspicious and it somehow put me at the top of the suspicious list.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Broth coming out as cop? hopefully we finally get some information. I'll unlynch him for now.

Unvote Broth

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

Broth (1) - Shane
bantx (1) - Jensen

ImBrotherCain
Beware of saying this. I thought IBC blindly following Shane despite having no information was highly suspicious and it somehow put me at the top of the suspicious list.

I have expressed my thoughts on vidae. He has not been playing like himself... Suspicious yes but I don't think he is evil.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Actually, I'm going to change my vote. bantx I feel is posting a lot just to post and he's going after vidae to see if he would get mad when he got his panties in a bunch after I mentioned him as suspicious.

Unvote: broth

K cool. I just mentioned that you had only 7 post back then now all of 11-12 post now.

You've only voted for FE this whole game. If everyone would look through his post.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm also interested in what broth has to say.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Investigated Vidae (I was suspicious of the I'm a townie and then I'm not a townie lolz) He came out good.
I investigated Jvig (overly quiet) He also came out good.
Investigated Killswitch (random) he came out good.
Investigated Jensen (random) He also came out good

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 11:18 AM
I started going random as oppose to those I found suspicious to lower the framer factor. I noticed we haven't gotten one of those yet.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Not very helpful but its what I got.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Not concrete, but I believe vidae may be the GF.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
That is one of the most annoying aspects of these games. Here is a checklist:

1. I'm suspicious of x.
2. Someone said they investigated x, they came back good.
3. HE MUST BE THE GODFATHER!
4. Profit.

I'm not the Godfather. I'm not evil. End of story!

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 11:27 AM
I'll buy Broth...for now. Still not 100% sold.

Unvote: Broth

Vote: McGee

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Broths finding only reaffirmed my original suspicions.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 11:30 AM
I'd list my suspicions

1. ImBrotherCain
2. SuperMcGee
3. UKfan

Does anyone have anything on UKfan? Outside of Jvig and ncst8, he's been the most quiet but has not yet been cleared by anyone.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
McGee (1) - Shane

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:31 AM
The fact that we haven't had any major delays with night actions leads me to believe that UKFan is probably a townie or something.

I'm not saying that he's usually the one that holds things up, but the game thread opened the other day in an hour or two (maybe less?) and I think that might have been while he was sleeping.

That in no way clears him, just a thought.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 11:38 AM
The fact that we haven't had any major delays with night actions leads me to believe that UKFan is probably a townie or something.

I'm not saying that he's usually the one that holds things up, but the game thread opened the other day in an hour or two (maybe less?) and I think that might have been while he was sleeping.

That in no way clears him, just a thought.

The only night that was while he was asleep was night one. The others were open longer or open during the evening in the UK. The only thing I can get from that is that he is not the Godfather.

UKfan
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry if being a bit quiet, not my intention just don't have an awful lot to add at this stage.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Half an hour of inaction in the middle of the day? Are you guys that stuck?

UKfan
06-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I am pretty much yeah :) lol

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm fairly confident vidae is the godfather, and judging by precedent and BB's own definitions, he likely can only be killed through lynch. Not going to say I don't understand why people aren't following me because I was wrong about FE, but so long as people believe his story as to why he's changed his posting habits, the town will continue to suffer IMO.

vidae
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm actually kind of laughing over here. You have no basis for the accusations and you're SO WRONG. I'm going to love it when you find out who/what I am. :)

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
hmmm... interesting. I think I might know who Cigaro is. But, killing vidae just doesn't seem right to me.

vidae
06-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I should hope not, considering I'm not the Godfather or evil in any way. Being suspicious and me coming up good != me being the Godfather.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Again I trust both Broth and Vidae at this point.

JR is my main suspicion hence my vote.

Vote: JR

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
McGee (1) - Shane
JR (1) - Cain

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:01 PM
I dunno, I don't think JR is suspicious. Cigaro on the other hand.. I've been suspicious of him for days and I even voted for him previously. That is where my MAIN suspicion lies right now.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I dunno, I don't think JR is suspicious. Cigaro on the other hand.. I've been suspicious of him for days and I even voted for him previously. That is where my MAIN suspicion lies right now.

I still hold those suspicions... Have been for days obviously. This is one I would be willing to change to.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 01:06 PM
People I am a bit unsure of:

JR
Jensen
jvig
ncstate
SuperMcGee

With JR on my list, I'll follow IBC as we aren't getting anywhere.

Unvote: McGee

JR DID hold off on voting TH for awhile and seemed to just hop on the bandwagon. It is the main suspicious activity of his.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (2) - Cain, Shane

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 01:09 PM
The main thing that concerns me about JR is that he is usually very slow to act trying to gain as much information as possible before he votes. Kinda the antigonzo. Although yesterday he vote flipped a couple times and flipped to Elvis with little reason.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 01:11 PM
The main thing that concerns me about JR is that he is usually very slow to act trying to gain as much information as possible before he votes. Kinda the antigonzo. Although yesterday he vote flipped a couple times and flipped to Elvis with little reason.

Gonna go back and reread his posts now that King game is settled

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Like I said I don't see JR as evil. I could definitely be wrong but I don't know, meh. If the town decides as a group that he is the one to go, I'll follow, but I'm still heavily leaning Cigaro at this point.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Remaining Players:
Cain - Has all but role claimed lead an early charge against Cigaro early said he would "fix it"
JR - ???
Jensen - cleared by broth
Cigaro - I think I know who he is.
jvig - Cleared by broth
ncstate -???? has been very inactive
killswitch - Was active early kind of tapered off
SuperMcGee - low votes.
UKFan - inactive
Shane - Lead the charge against TH probably not evil
Broth - role claim cop he's cute so I believe him
bantx -???
vidae - cleared by broth

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:25 PM
I went back and read the mafia game that ncst8 ruined. Vidae was the Godfather in that game. We was also very active in it. Yes, Vidae has been a little quiet in this game, but that does not match how he acted in his previous Godfather experience, so I don't think he is the GF this game. And since Broth said he is good, I can't in good faith vote for him.

As for my "soft defense of TitanHope" I've explained it numerous times. It was defending him. It was defending myself. Cain immediately switched his vote just because Shane told him to. I asked a question about this. In the 30 minutes it took to get the answer, five people voted for TH. Had I blindly followed Shane, I would have been the third vote. Instead, I asked for a little more evidence because I don't want like to blindly lynch people. Because I waited, I became the 9th vote.

So apparently, wanting to have information and reasons for lynching people is suspicious but blindly following people, like Cain and Shane are doing, is perfectly logical.

vote ImBrotherCain

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Wait, I was the Godfather in the game? Are you sure? I don't remember that.. god these games are starting to flow together.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (2) - Cain, Shane
Cain (1) - JR

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Wait, I was the Godfather in the game? Are you sure? I don't remember that.. god these games are starting to flow together.

I just went back and check and yes you were. You were killed the third day and were still in the top 25% of posters so obviously laying low when you are the Godfather is not your style.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I went back and read the mafia game that ncst8 ruined. Vidae was the Godfather in that game. We was also very active in it. Yes, Vidae has been a little quiet in this game, but that does not match how he acted in his previous Godfather experience, so I don't think he is the GF this game. And since Broth said he is good, I can't in good faith vote for him.

As for my "soft defense of TitanHope" I've explained it numerous times. It was defending him. It was defending myself. Cain immediately switched his vote just because Shane told him to. I asked a question about this. In the 30 minutes it took to get the answer, five people voted for TH. Had I blindly followed Shane, I would have been the third vote. Instead, I asked for a little more evidence because I don't want like to blindly lynch people. Because I waited, I became the 9th vote.

So apparently, wanting to have information and reasons for lynching people is suspicious but blindly following people, like Cain and Shane are doing, is perfectly logical.

vote ImBrotherCain

I think this about proves it to me. IBC is good, he's basically role revealed. You haven't done anything close to proving you are good. I hope the town sees through this and votes for you. Hopefully you'll join us here vidae.

UKfan
06-06-2012, 01:33 PM
And on that note... Vote: JR

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (3) - Cain, Shane, UKFan
Cain (1) - JR

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:35 PM
I think this about proves it to me. IBC is good, he's basically role revealed. You haven't done anything close to proving you are good. I hope the town sees through this and votes for you. Hopefully you'll join us here vidae.

He said he could fix a lynch. That seems like he can revive people or break them out of Arkham. CMD is a protector of Bruce Wayne. That seems like a pretty important role. Why didn't IBC fix that lynch? If somebody can explain that to me, I'd be happy to switch my vote.

vidae
Meh, I suppose I can support the lynching of JR, but I'm not as confident in him as I am in Cigaro. That isn't even close.

vote : JR

Brothgar
I'll follow shane
vote:JR

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:36 PM
He said he could fix a lynch. That seems like he can revive people or break them out of Arkham. CMD is a protector of Bruce Wayne. That seems like a pretty important role. Why didn't IBC fix that lynch? If somebody can explain that to me, I'd be happy to switch my vote.

You know, that is actually a very good point.. why didn't you fix that IBC? If you can fix a lynch, why not bring back someone like that?

unvote : JR

Looks like I have more thinking to do on this.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Vidae's defending of jr(yes, I know he's now voting for jr), and jr's defending of vidae will be put in context, at least.

Unvote: vidae
Vote: jr

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Jesus Cigaro, you're so full of **** haha. I'm not defending him.. hrm, are you a lyncher? Am I your target? Nothing else explains why you're gunning so hard for me.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:39 PM
No, I'm not a lyncher. I'm going after you because I think you're the GF, a pretty powerful evil role. You aren't going out of your way to defend jr, but it does seem you are trying to steer things away from him.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:39 PM
You know, that is actually a very good point.. why didn't you fix that IBC? If you can fix a lynch, why not bring back someone like that?

Thank you Vidae. I just want people to honestly look at this.

Why JR is suspicious: I voted late for Titan Hope. I didn't blindly follow Shane.

Why IBC is suspicious: He was Gung Ho for lynching Cigaro. Shane says follow me with no backing information. IBC does. IBC says he can fix a lynch, whether that means revive or jailbreak I don't know. But he fails to use the fix on a character who can protect probably the second most powerful good guy.

Okay, really. Which is more suspicious?

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Vote Count:

vidae (1) - bantx
bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (4) - Cain, Shane, UKFan, Broth
Cain (1) - JR

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:41 PM
You never count my vote changes BB.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:41 PM
No, I'm not a lyncher. I'm going after you because I think you're the GF, a pretty powerful evil role. You aren't going out of your way to defend jr, but it does seem you are trying to steer things away from him.

Cigaro, think of this logically. Vidae has played differently than usual, I'm not going to argue that. Vidae has been the Godfather before and was one of the most active players in that game. So him acting differently should show that he is not the Godfather in this game. And since Broth said he came back good, the only option is that he is in fact good.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Cigaro, think of this logically. Vidae has played differently than usual, I'm not going to argue that. Vidae has been the Godfather before and was one of the most active players in that game. So him acting differently should show that he is not the Godfather in this game. And since Broth said he came back good, the only option is that he is in fact good.

You're only looking at it from one side. You're saying that since vidae is playing differently from when he was evil, he can't be evil. But vidae is also playing differently from when he was good, so he shouldn't be able to be good either using that logic.

I stand by my belief that vidae is the godfather.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 01:44 PM

I have been contemplating it to be honest. That is why I asked yesterday who Ace would have protected. I was trying to save it as long as possible without needing to use it. I was trying to avoid using it hoping to free Batman or Bruce. Kinda like waiting to revive people in DBZ until Goku or someone bad ass dies.

killxswitch
06-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Cain - not suspicious
JR - suspicious
Jensen - who knows, he's barely playing
Cigaro - highly suspicious
jvig - suspicious, or at least strange
ncstate - who knows, he's barely playing
killswitch - durr
SuperMcGee - suspicious
UKFan - not very active and posts don't say much
Shane - probably not suspicious
Broth - unsure
bantx - unsure
vidae - unsure

I'm ok axing JR.

vote: JR

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Vote Count:

vidae (1) - bantx
bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (5) - Cain, Shane, UKFan, Broth, killswitch
Cain (1) - JR

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
I have been contemplating it to be honest. That is why I asked yesterday who Ace would have protected. I was trying to save it as long as possible without needing to use it. I was trying to avoid using it hoping to free Batman or Bruce. Kinda like waiting to revive people in DBZ until Goku or someone bad ass dies.

Thank you. I just wanted an explanation.

Unvote IBC

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:47 PM
BB, you must hate me. I voted for jr.

UKfan
06-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Eh, for those saying I am inactive and not saying much, I'm a townie and I have no night actions or anything of the sort. I am just going off intuition where possible, and trying to follow any good logic posted.

bantx
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I guess that clears Vidae off my list for now, but still hold on to the thought of it.

Unvote: Vidae

I have McGee at the top of my list other than that.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Thank you Vidae. I just want people to honestly look at this.

Why JR is suspicious: I voted late for Titan Hope. I didn't blindly follow Shane.

Why IBC is suspicious: He was Gung Ho for lynching Cigaro. Shane says follow me with no backing information. IBC does. IBC says he can fix a lynch, whether that means revive or jailbreak I don't know. But he fails to use the fix on a character who can protect probably the second most powerful good guy.

Okay, really. Which is more suspicious?

Do you think I am evil JR? I can pretty much clear IBC.

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:49 PM
You're only looking at it from one side. You're saying that since vidae is playing differently from when he was evil, he can't be evil. But vidae is also playing differently from when he was good, so he shouldn't be able to be good either using that logic.

I stand by my belief that vidae is the godfather.

And I will say I told you so when you find out you're wrong.

vidae
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM

Hrm, I guess I can follow that logic.

I guess I will vote JR, though I think Cigaro is playing all of us right now. I don't like it, but if the town is convinced JR is evil I will trust you guys.

vote : JR

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Do you think I am evil JR? I can pretty much clear IBC.

No, I believe you have some sort of investigating or watching role. That is why I voted IBC and not you.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
We're at eight votes, the required is seven...

killxswitch
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Isn't that a majority for JR?

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 01:53 PM
FINAL Vote Count:

bantx (1) - Jensen
JR (8) - Cain, Shane, UKFan, Broth, killswitch, Cigaro, Bantx, vidae
Cain (1) - JR

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
The town turned on JR rather quickly. As the votes stacked up, he prepared his defense.

"I don't think so..." he said. "I am a BLIGHT upon this city!"

His skin began to peel and crack, revealing a toxic green glow from beneath. As he powered up his attack, he was knocked off balance by a well timed bat hook.

JR fled to the dockyard where he attempted to flee, He battled Batman for some time before striking the cargo area of the boat he was on. It turns out that it contained explosive chemicals, manufactured by his very own company.

Batman flew to safety, narrowly avoiding the blast...the boat remains sank into the harbor, JR along with them...

http://i.imgur.com/B9aNZ.jpg
JRDrylie - Blight - Bulletproof Godfather, One-Shot Unblockable Kill - Has been Lynched.

Night 5, etc. etc.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 03:36 PM
A new day and another arrest by Batman. Outside of the Gotham police station was vidae, cuffed to a pillar by bat cuffs.

http://i.imgur.com/09hkx.jpg
vidae - Bill Wallace - Townie - Has been Arrested.

But not all news was good...another Gotham high school student was found dead. Cigaro was one of the best and brightest the school had to offer and he now lay dead, savagely beaten.

http://i.imgur.com/bi2ye.jpg
Cigaro - Max Gibson - Tracker/Mason - Has been Killed.

Also, by order of the Gotham District Attorney, all charges against CashMoneyDrew have been dropped and he is free to return to the city.

CashMoneyDrew has returned to the game.

Day 6 has begun. With 11 remaining, 6 are needed for majority.

bantx
06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Cig must've struck a nerv with someone here

bantx
06-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Broth got any news

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 03:47 PM
I brought back CMD for us all... Since at this point numbers are important and honestly thought I was going to die last night.

Bantx, McGee and Jensen are my main suspects at this point.

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Bantx, Ukfan, McGee, and Jvig.

I have a feeling there are 2 mafia left, and they are in this group.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 03:57 PM
I am willing to keep UK off that list.

I am more than comfortable voting for Bantx.

Vote: Bantx

Also welcome back Drew :-)

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (1) - Cain

With 11 remaining, 6 are needed for majority.

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM

Thanks! Now someone take me for a walk. It was cramped in there.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 04:05 PM

Let's wait for broth's results first

bantx
06-06-2012, 04:13 PM
why are yall even voting for me

UKfan
06-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Bantx, Ukfan, McGee, and Jvig.

I have a feeling there are 2 mafia left, and they are in this group.

I don't someone to waste an investigation on me, and my voting record to date hasn't been amazing, but I would look at the fact I was early on the TH and JR lynch trains as evidence I am on the side of good.

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
why are yall even voting for me

One person has voted for you...

bantx
06-06-2012, 04:34 PM
thought you voted too but it was just a list. But I mean seriously Cain voting before broth getting back with info is a little premature.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 05:02 PM
UK is A OK

UKfan
06-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Heck yeah I am, for once Broth is not Brothing it up :)

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Ok so UK is clean that leaves the list of people I created earlier.

McGee and Bantx jump out the most.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Why would vidae be arrested after jr was revealed to be the Godfather? Guy dresses up like a bat and thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I wish the inactives weren't so likely to be good, because I have nothing.

UK is A OK

And now I somehow have even less.

UKfan
06-06-2012, 05:22 PM
:D I did tell you guys I was good, but noooooooo! :) lol

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Ok so UK is clean that leaves the list of people I created earlier.

McGee and Bantx jump out the most.

Well there's kind of nobody else left, unless ncst was truthful about his role but murky about who it would actually help. Not sure if that is at all likely, but I'm looking for anything, here, since I was assuming there was more than one left. (hint: I am not mafia)

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Well this isn't going anywhere. Right now it is between these two hopefully its both and we can finish this.

Vote Bantx

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (2) - Cain, broth

bantx
06-06-2012, 05:46 PM

Jbond's suspicion list.

I can assure I am not bad.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (2) - Cain, broth
McGee (1) - bantx

UKfan
06-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Eh it's late and I am heading for bed, time to up the pressure on Bantx...

Jensen
06-06-2012, 06:05 PM
I still think bantx is evil. I have nothing to offer you guys unfortunately except for my intuition. bantx hasn't defended himself except saying he's not evil, he gets mad everytime someone votes for him, then votes Mcgee based off of somebody else's suspicion list. Don't buy it.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (3) - Cain, broth, Jensen
McGee (1) - bantx

bantx
06-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I was mad? I guess bringing up that you had 7 post means I was mad.

I am good, not bad. No one has really explained why I was suspicious to them except my voting? Makes no sense. You guys need to reconsider voting for me.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I guess there are no other possibilities worth discussing.

vote: bantx

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Stepping out for a few hours. Don't do anything rash while I'm gone.

bantx
06-06-2012, 06:32 PM
You are going to make a huge mistake, rethink your votes. I am willing to hint at what I do if you just relax on voting for me.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 06:35 PM
You are going to make a huge mistake, rethink your votes. I am willing to hint at what I do if you just relax on voting for me.

Spill it and we will see.

bantx
06-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Delete Ninjas

bantx
06-06-2012, 06:42 PM
I can arrest.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 06:45 PM
For now I will unvote.

Unvote: Bantx

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM
For now I will unvote.

Unvote: Bantx

Agreed

unvote Bantx

But its not exactly the role that someone will jump out and say Hey he's not telling the truth.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't really want to pretend I didn't see it, because they seemed like contradicting statements.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Editing posts is very frowned upon Bantx.

bantx
06-06-2012, 07:38 PM
nothing contradicted i only edited becaues i had questions that needed to be answered by bb

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
That leaves Jvig and McGee in my eyes. Unless anyone can refute Bantx's claim.

bantx
06-06-2012, 07:42 PM
We take one out I can take out the other at night.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I am comfortable changing my vote to McGee at this point.

I would like to hear from Jensen and Shane to be completely sure.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (3) - broth, Jensen, McGee
McGee (2) - bantx, Cain

Jensen
06-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Well I guess I can believe him. That would be a ballsy move to claim that and not actually be it. Thought for sure he was evil though.

Unvote: bantx

Vote: Mcgee

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Vote Count:

Bantx (2) - broth, McGee
McGee (3) - bantx, Cain, Jensen

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Come on guys lets get majority... This could be the last baddie!

bantx
06-06-2012, 08:02 PM
I had to play a little sketch to keep the mafia's off of me making me look like I was on the suspicious list a bit. Until I had to come out with it with the game dwindling down guess it was time. If there are protectors out there I'm going to need it tonight. So we can make this lynch/arrest work.

bantx
06-06-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm leaving to the gym right now be back in a few hours

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM

I don't need to unvote because I already did :D

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 08:21 PM
nothing contradicted i only edited becaues i had questions that needed to be answered by bb

I'm certain that the role did not match the person, and I'm certain that it did not match you.

kill bantx kill bantx kill bantx

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Broth, what did you find?

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Broth, what did you find?

UKFan is good

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Well McGee if you are going to role reveal you'd better do it now. otherwise you are the one who is lynched.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Unvote: McGee

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:32 PM
STOP. Do not vote McGee anymore. It is time for me to reveal all.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:37 PM
unvote: McGee

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Basically, with Bantx's role reveal and CMD alive again, I feel confident to reveal everything at this point.

I have been masoned with Cigaro and Bantx. Bantx is correct, he can arrest. I have revealed my role earlier in this thread actually, though in a very subtle way that no one noticed.

IBC, thanks for following me. You very nearly have killed two of the most powerful players in the game though, lol (Cigaro and Bantx).

I know for a fact McGee is evil and that he killed Cigaro. That being said, Bantx can arrest him tonight. I think it would suit us better to lynch someone else in case there is still more baddies out there. Worst case scenario, we arrest McGee tonight and win the game if only 1 mafia left.

Here is who we have:
Cain - Good
Jensen - Pretty sure he is good
jvig - Not sure, but we moved too quick for him to have a night action
ncstate - Same as Jvig
killswitch - Good
SuperMcGee - Evil
UKFan - Good
Shane - Good
bantx - Good
CMD - Good

Only one person I can't clear or have strong suspicions to clear, that is broth. Gonzo was a cop already and I can't figure out at all who broth could be and have that role. It doesn't add up, I don't buy it, and he has been the last to lynch baddies or tried to get them out of trouble (TH).

I think Broth is evil. If he's not, we kill McGee tonight and win. 'Nugh said.

Vote: broth

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:40 PM
*When I say kill McGee, I mean arrest

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Broth has kinda cleared players... thus either potentially killing some of our clears.

Just saying.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Broth has kinda cleared players... thus either potentially killing some of our clears.

Just saying.

All Clears there are done by my team, not by him.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:43 PM
*and when I say my team, I mean Bantx's team really, lol.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Okay sir... I trust you at this point.

You steered me away from making some pretty brutal moves. We have worked well together to rid this town of evil. I believe you and am willing to follow you.

Vote: Broth

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Honestly, Bantx/I are alive for at least two more nights. That gives us 4 more arrests. This game is over, and I will gladly take out:

-McGee
-Broth
-Jensen
-Jvig

and win either way. So, up to everyone how we want to go about it.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Very good Bruce Wayne you seem to have wrapped it all up. I got so focused on the batman that I completely forgot about you. Bantx new batman great job as well. That middle of the game where TH Caddy and JDR all went back to back to back killed the mafia. JDR was the killer though. that 1 unblockable kill had your name on it. But you've got one thing wrong... lets see if you can figure it out.

Vote Broth

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Sorry, I actually get distracted more when I'm not at work...ugh...

Vote Count:

Bantx (1) - McGee
McGee (2) - bantx, Jensen
Broth (3) - Shane, Cain, Broth

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Very good Bruce Wayne you seem to have wrapped it all up. I got so focused on the batman that I completely forgot about you. Bantx new batman great job as well. That middle of the game where TH Caddy and JDR all went back to back to back killed the mafia. JDR was the killer though. that 1 unblockable kill had your name on it. But you've got one thing wrong... lets see if you can figure it out.

Vote Broth

New Batman Villian:

"The Brother"

Just stumbles on his own two feet. You could have at least tried to fight!

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Why? You had me. I knew it. I knew I was screwed as soon as JDR died. The role call was my only hope.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey BB can I just role reveal and end the day?

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Why? You had me. I knew it. I knew I was screwed as soon as JDR died. The role call was my only hope.

It was a good plan, especially with killing Cigaro as our tracker who was tracking you.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 08:54 PM
My question is why you didn't you kill me after CMD died?

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I am Batman.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Ha ha ha Shane you are going to be shocked when you find out who the last mafia member is.

BeerBaron
Hey BB can I just role reveal and end the day?

You can just fall on your sword.

Brothgar
Can someone put me out of my misery please?

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
You can just fall on your sword. It's pretty much a checkmate scenario right now for the town.

I think I can work my way out of this.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Fall on sword Broth

I can finally get back to my neglected Zombie draft

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:00 PM
unvote: bantx

vote: broth

Fall on MY sword! Er, wait.

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

Bantx (1) - McGee
McGee (2) - bantx, Jensen
Broth (4) - Shane, Cain, Broth, The Hammerer, McGee, BROTH SUICIDES

Shane P. Hallam
I think I can work my way out of this.

You really haven't paid attention, have you?

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 09:13 PM
With the jig being up and the town firmly behind Bruce Wayne, they advanced on the final villains. The first to be arrested was Broth. Batman blasted him with Mr. Freeze's old ice gun, freezing his liquid form into blocks of ice.

http://i.imgur.com/bzCRN.jpg
Broth - Inque - Ninja Rolecop - Lynched

With Broth down, only SuperMcGee remained. The Gotham PD took him in as well.

http://i.imgur.com/f0aLh.jpg
SuperMcGee - Big Time - Double Vote Hammerer - Lynched

TOWN WINS!

Surviving Winners:

http://i.imgur.com/ThoSP.jpg
CMD - Ace - 2-Shot Triggered Protector (for Terry and Bruce)

http://i.imgur.com/Go33h.jpg
Bantx - Batman/Terry McGinnis - Even-Night Arresting Vigilante turned Full-Time, Mason

http://i.imgur.com/ZFFoi.jpg
jvig - Bobby Vance - Townie

http://i.imgur.com/sWtyd.jpg
Shane - Bruce Wayne - Double Watcher/Mason

http://i.imgur.com/kB9if.jpg
killswitch - Dana Tan - Batman Trigger

http://i.imgur.com/Mytmb.jpg
UKFan - Howard Groote - Townie

http://i.imgur.com/Lxz0p.jpg
Jensen - Jackie Maycheck - Townie

http://i.imgur.com/b8Yhk.jpg
NcSt8 - Matt McGinnis - Batman Trigger

http://i.imgur.com/n1m0t.jpg
Cain - Sam Young - One-Shot District Attorney (release from jail)

Thoughts and actions sheet to come shortly.

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Good game to Shane, Cain, and most importantly bantx. I still don't think I should have been arrested but I blame Cigaro for that one!

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes good game all... Especially Shane, Bantx and Cigaro. You guys played almost perfectly.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:17 PM
GG guys......

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Yes good game all... Especially Shane, Bantx and Cigaro. You guys played almost perfectly.

Except still believing I was the Godfather after he was arrested! :\

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 09:18 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/300sw047yusw9.gif

GG guys, it was fun. Cain was a big reason for the win, nabbing JR.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Cain was on my ass from the start.

BeerBaron

If you consider "almost" having 2/3 of them suspicious for half the game, then yes, lol.

They decided very early on to basically act like their own "mini-town" which I found interesting. They'd keep their investigations to themselves (and did other than when Shane had to get the pressure off of Cigaro the day TH was lynched) and have Batman do their arrest. Worked pretty well.

Had JR lived longer, his unblockable kill would have been a problem.

vidae
Cain is good at nabbing Godfathers.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Actions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkBmBGPV6_L9dEFBVEhySHJfdTg5SFoxbHg4R1Fxb kE

CMD saved Shane's ass from Brody night 1. Shaped the game forever after that.

Cigaro
Cain is good at nabbing Godfathers.

Cain was very much a loose cannon this game. Whenever he decided to really go after someone, they were always a powerful person, but not always on the bad side.

Shane P. Hallam
If you consider "almost" having 2/3 of them suspicious for half the game, then yes, lol.

They decided very early on to basically act like their own "mini-town" which I found interesting. They'd keep their investigations to themselves (and did other than when Shane had to get the pressure off of Cigaro the day TH was lynched) and have Batman do their arrest. Worked pretty well.

Had JR lived longer, his unblockable kill would have been a problem.

Yeah, the JR hit was huge for us. I still should have been killed after CMD was lynched. They had to know I had a role, I'm VERY surprised I stayed alive.

SuperMcGee
My question is why you didn't you kill me after CMD died?

I feel like I suggested you every time I was around. We knew you were a watcher and assumed your character based on that, knowing that you would not be protected or watched. And we never killed you. Unfortunately, I missed some of our decisions as I had no night action and we tried to keep nights short. I also missed a lot of the ends of days and never put my ability to use.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Having three Masons was very difficult. I think I could have convinced more people to follow me on Cain had there not been masons.

And Vidae, sorry for getting you arrested. That was not my intent. And really, it was a dumb move by Batman.

vidae
Damnit. One of these days I'm going to make it to the end of the game. I'm going to say that I also won because the doctors at Arkham realized I was not a danger to anyone and I was wrongly accused.

Cigaro
Yeah, the JR hit was huge for us. I still should have been killed after CMD was lynched. They had to know I had a role, I'm VERY surprised I stayed alive.

If Brodeur had been mafia, we would have been ******. The mafia would've known who Brody targeted, and when CMD revealed he had been protecting Bruce Wayne, they surely would've come back to him, at least you'd think they would.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 09:24 PM
And why didn't TH block our track of Caddy either?

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Having three Masons was very difficult. I think I could have convinced more people to follow me on Cain had there not been masons.

And Vidae, sorry for getting you arrested. That was not my intent. And really, it was a dumb move by Batman.

First, you were evil so you have nothing to apologize for.

Second, YOU ARE RIGHT! I should have been basically cleared once you turned out to be the GF! Argh! So close to being alive at the end of a game.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 09:25 PM

Shane, we definitely discussed killing you. Unfortunately, we used mind control on you to do our killing. We were hoping somebody watched you do it and would come out with the information. Unfortunately, you were the watcher.

Shane P. Hallam
Honestly, if the worst thing we did was arrest vidae, then I am fine with that, lol.

Shane P. Hallam
Shane, we definitely discussed killing you. Unfortunately, we used mind control on you to do our killing. We were hoping somebody watched you do it and would come out with the information. Unfortunately, you were the watcher.

Yeah, lol, that kind of f'd it up. What about TH as the shield?

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 09:26 PM

The town basically had the Batman trio and Barbara, who died night 1, as power roles. LOTS of townies after that.

I thought it was fun. Cain, who wasn't masoned, following Shane on TH was the turning point of this game IMO.

jrdrylie

No clue, I didn't even know Caddy was tracked.

Cigaro
Remaining Players:
Cain - Has all but role claimed lead an early charge against Cigaro early said he would "fix it"
JR - ???
Jensen - cleared by broth
Cigaro - I think I know who he is.
jvig - Cleared by broth
ncstate -???? has been very inactive
killswitch - Was active early kind of tapered off
SuperMcGee - low votes.
UKFan - inactive
Shane - Lead the charge against TH probably not evil
Broth - role claim cop he's cute so I believe him
bantx -???
vidae - cleared by broth

I didn't pick up on it until after I had died, but I wondered if anyone else had noticed that broth had accidentally role revealed day five?

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
When you arrested Vidae I thought YES! I got some credability

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Not to pick on CJ, but this was funny:

http://i.imgur.com/ZbrCY.jpg

Guess how many bad guys there actually were listed there?

ImBrotherCain
Cain was very much a loose cannon this game. Whenever he decided to really go after someone, they were always a powerful person, but not always on the bad side.

I really only gunned hard for you. Bantx was a suspicion I had but by no means was I sold on him. I played an alright game... I was dead wrong on you (although you were playing secretive like the zombie game) although I was pretty spot on after that.

I give the credit to Shane for my play the second half. He made me realize my head was up my ass and got me back on track.

Brothgar
I didn't pick up on it until after I had died, but I wondered if anyone else had noticed that broth had accidentally role revealed day five?

Nah you are reading too far into that. I always use that vernacular when someone role claims.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
The town basically had the Batman trio and Barbara, who died night 1, as power roles. LOTS of townies after that.

I thought it was fun. Cain, who wasn't masoned, following Shane on TH was the turning point of this game IMO.

Yeah I was surprised by the large amount of townie roles. Partly why I was still suspicious of vidae, didn't think there were that many.

No clue, I didn't even know Caddy was tracked.

Yep. Acted way too non-Caddyish to not notice, even if the reason may have been somewhat legitimate.

First, you were evil so you have nothing to apologize for.

Second, YOU ARE RIGHT! I should have been basically cleared once you turned out to be the GF! Argh! So close to being alive at the end of a game.

Eh, when I think someone is evil, for better or worse, I find a way of interpreting everything they do as evil.

Shane P. Hallam

Ya, and without a cop, it really was more gut than investigations that took you guys down. The TH vote really brought out broth and JR too IMO.

vidae
Honestly, if the worst thing we did was arrest vidae, then I am fine with that, lol.

Where is the love?! Ugh!

When you arrested Vidae I thought YES! I got some credability

Yep, I didn't have any idea that you were evil. Ugh. UGHUGH!

Jvig43
I told you all I was good. My contributions contributed alot to us winning this game ;)

jrdrylie

This made no ******* sense. I could not understand how you can be so adamant about wanting to lynch someone, even telling people to follow your gut. Then someone else is like, no follow my gut. And Cain is like, yeah, that sounds about right. I felt like I was taking crazy pills.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 09:30 PM
I also thought it was funny that Broth, by not brothing it up, brothed it up and garnered suspicion.

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:31 PM
This made no ******* sense. I could not understand how you can be so adamant about wanting to lynch someone, even telling people to follow your gut. Then someone else is like, no follow my gut. And Cain is like, yeah, that sounds about right. I felt like I was taking crazy pills.

I TOTALLY thought Shane and IBC were too chummy. I did think they were both evil for a time there.

Oh well, can't be right all the time! I'll take my 99% and be happy. :D

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I TOTALLY thought Shane and IBC were too chummy. I did think they were both evil for a time there.

Oh well, can't be right all the time! I'll take my 99% and be happy. :D

If a good guy had been lynched that day, I'm positive I could have led a lynch on both of them.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I also thought it was funny that Broth, by not brothing it up, brothed it up and garnered suspicion.

That is the second time that has happened. In one of the baddy's PMs under the header "suspicious behavior"

"Broth was right"

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Actions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkBmBGPV6_L9dEFBVEhySHJfdTg5SFoxbHg4R1Fxb kE

CMD saved Shane's ass from Brody night 1. Shaped the game forever after that.

I wrote a whole thing on this situation during the TH lynch, but the thread picked up a lot of votes while I was doing it and closed before I could post. I think I could have made a logical argument in defense of TH. I still am surprised by how that argument picked up so many votes.

Shane P. Hallam

Cain got it. I dropped hints.

There was a specific reason I used the word "crusade" (as in Caped Crusader,) trying to get him to understand where I was coming from.

Cigaro
Any reason why I was chosen to be killed? I thought I was kicking the hornet's nest when I was under the impression that vidae was the GF and I was attacking him, but when he turned out be a townie, I was legitimately surprised I was killed anyways.

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Any reason why I was chosen to be killed? I thought I was kicking the hornet's nest when I was under the impression that vidae was the GF and I was attacking him, but when he turned out be a townie, I was legitimately surprised I was killed anyways.

I have no idea. I was thinking about that too. You were wrong and it was about to be proven that you were wrong since you guys chose to arrest me.. that is a quick way to make people believe you're not credible and they missed out on it.

FlyingElvis
06-06-2012, 09:35 PM
******* Mcgee . . . I knew I should have pushed more when you ignored my post about admitting you wanted to kill me.

Caddy
06-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Damnit TH you ass

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah, I think we had plenty of power in comparison to the town. Some unfortunate inactivity hurt us, though, and the TH situation sent us spiraling.

Ya, and without a cop, it really was more gut than investigations that took you guys down. The TH vote really brought out broth and JR too IMO.

I remember lightly posting something in defense of TH early on, and then seeing that me, broth, and jr had all done so on the same page. Whoooops.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Damnit TH you ass

Honestly, that may have been the biggest mistake. Got you killed REAL quick.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:38 PM

When you came out and said something to the effect of the god father can't get killed at night I thought you tried because you were the batman.

Caddy
Honestly, that may have been the biggest mistake. Got you killed REAL quick.

TH clearly screwed the pooch.

Brothgar
When you came out and said something to the effect of the god father can't get killed at night I thought you tried because you were the batman.

If you didn't say that Shane would have been dead.

FlyingElvis

You missed the reason why in the very next post once it opened. Bantx said exactly that - you must have hit a nerve (or some such quote.) Basically, they wanted to make it look like you were right and killed to end that line of thought. (my interpretation, anyway)

ImBrotherCain

Cain got it. I dropped hints.

There was a specific reason I used the word "crusade" (as in Caped Crusader,) trying to get him to understand where I was coming from.

As crazy as it sounds I have just played enough games with Shane to know when he is getting at something. I was actually kinda ticked a Shane for saying that my crusade was "unbecoming"

It wasn't until he started hinting he knew something even though it might have subtle I understood where he was coming from.

Its the same with Vidae. I think its from working with both of them and against both of them on numerous occasions to just know. Hence why I was adamant about Vid being good later on.

I guess it all starts with that first game. SWDC Mafia!!!

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 09:39 PM

In our Quicktopic thread, broth said you were the Batman, so of course they wanted to kill you. I don't know why he said that,

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 09:40 PM
As crazy as it sounds I have just played enough games with Shane to know when he is getting at something. I was actually kinda ticked a Shane for saying that my crusade was "unbecoming"

It wasn't until he started hinting he knew something even though it might have subtle I understood where he was coming from.

Its the same with Vidae. I think its from working with both of them and against both of them on numerous occasions to just know. Hence why I was adamant about Vid being good later on.

SWDC Mafia for life (sans TBW)

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:40 PM

Hells yeah! SWDC MAFIA!

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:41 PM
In our Quicktopic thread, broth said you were the Batman, so of course they wanted to kill you. I don't know why he said that,

When he was saying something about vidae not getting killed at night.

Cigaro
I have no idea. I was thinking about that too. You were wrong and it was about to be proven that you were wrong since you guys chose to arrest me.. that is a quick way to make people believe you're not credible and they missed out on it.

Broth and McGee would've gone down anyways based on the info I had from tracking broth, but yeah, from their point of view it would seem logical to keep me alive.

Nope, that's just how GFs usually are.

Bulldogs
I still think the DBZ boys were deserving of titles. Or at least Brody for finally pulling off the SK victory.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:42 PM

You mean to tell me that you did not get "Cigaro is Batman" from your role cop ability???

Caddy
06-06-2012, 09:42 PM
I still think the DBZ boys were deserving of titles. Or at least Brody for finally pulling off the SK victory.

The SWDC mafia don't actually know that I rigged it so they won

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM
You mean to tell me that you did not get "Cigaro is Batman" from your role cop ability???

I never looked at Cigaro either way. He was a good kill.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM

And Brody got one.

FlyingElvis
06-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Guess I gave the mafia too much credit in this one. Vidae wasn't being set up at all, just a bad guess at Batman.

Jensen
06-06-2012, 09:48 PM
just about everybody I thought might have been evil turned out good. I'm getting so good at these games.

Bulldogs
06-06-2012, 09:48 PM
And Brody got one.

Just noticed, now I need my Saibaman one. I took down like 4 people damn it!

Caddy
06-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Just noticed, now I need my Saibaman one. I took down like 4 people damn it!

You don't get a title for one of the dumbest moves ever in DBZ II.

FlyingElvis
06-06-2012, 09:52 PM
just about everybody I thought might have been evil turned out good. I'm getting so good at these games.

Ha! You and me both. The only guy I got right was JR but that one was solely based on the knowledge that TH was bad after lynching him.

Bulldogs
06-06-2012, 09:54 PM
You don't get a title for one of the dumbest moves ever in DBZ II.

Or you for Psych. :wave:

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I've never been dumb! Ever! In my entire life!

Caddy
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Or you for Psych. :wave:

That wasn't a dumb move... I was actively trolling.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 10:13 PM
******* Mcgee . . . I knew I should have pushed more when you ignored my post about admitting you wanted to kill me.

I much enjoyed our little spat. I had resolved to play as much like a townie as possible, but of course all I ended up doing was saying how I wasn't suspicious of people, so I knew I had to go after somebody. I was going to drop it after you hinted at your character enough times for people to notice, but enough people remained suspicious that I was able to keep riding it.

I consider your death a victory :banana:

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 10:15 PM
I would have liked to include more characters but didn't think I had the room.

I toyed with Stalker as a Batman lyncher for a bit, but being that Batman was masoned, that would have been a damn near impossible role.

There were lots of other villains too, but with the town having so many powerless roles and not many more characters to add, I couldn't work them in. Curare, the Royal Flush Gang, etc.

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 10:28 PM
I'd like to state that I did not model my behavior after my character, and if CMD didn't know I tried to kill Shane on night one, he's a ****.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I'd like to state that I did not model my behavior after my character, and if CMD didn't know I tried to kill Shane on night one, he's a ****.

He was only told that an attack happened, not by who. He just guessed really well.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 10:33 PM

Shane must have a 7-leaf clover in his possession or something. Or maybe just karma for getting killed early in all of the other games.

Killed night one? Bodyguard.
Mind controlled to kill people on two separate nights? Is the watcher/masoned with tracker.
Bodyguard dies? Never gets targeted.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 10:33 PM
I would have liked to include more characters but didn't think I had the room.

I toyed with Stalker as a Batman lyncher for a bit, but being that Batman was masoned, that would have been a damn near impossible role.

There were lots of other villains too, but with the town having so many powerless roles and not many more characters to add, I couldn't work them in. Curare, the Royal Flush Gang, etc.

I was thinking Curare would be the serial killer. But I also haven't gotten to Mad Stan in the series yet.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 10:35 PM
I was thinking Curare would be the serial killer. But I also haven't gotten to Mad Stan in the series yet.

Mad Stan is ******* amazing. I couldn't leave him out. Plus, he is arguably the most fitting SK in any themed game so far.

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Suck it Brodeur!

I'm really surprised the TH steam kept going the day after I was lynched. Reading along it became clear to me that Brody was the one that tried to kill Bruce night 1, therefore TH was just actually making a quip about how surprised he actually was there was only one kill. However, I thought the killing of Rob kind of ruined that. Seemed like an obvious attempt to discredit my theories from the day before and save TH's bacon from suspicion.

killxswitch
06-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I learned a lot. Brody was my only good guess. I mostly just flailed around or waited for somebody to divulge something concrete.

FE were you at any point dropping hints as to your role with the "eye candy" and "high school girl" comments?

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm ready to embark on this journey.

This was my first post and an attempt at a hint of who I was.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:04 PM
I learned a lot. Brody was my only good guess. I mostly just flailed around or waited for somebody to divulge something concrete.

FE were you at any point dropping hints as to your role with the "eye candy" and "high school girl" comments?

I think you did a pretty good job for your first game. I hope you're now as addicted as the rest of us and that we have another mafia junkie!

I have never seen the show so there is no way I would have ever guessed that. :(

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:04 PM

Psh, I knew who you were before you made it more obvious. And my playing style had nothing to do who I was goddammit, you just got lucky.