PDA

View Full Version : Batman Beyond Game Thread - Town Wins

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:05 PM
We can read you like a BOOK COREY! A BOOK!

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:06 PM
We can read you like a BOOK COREY! A BOOK!

How'd that work in the last game?

CashmoneyDrew
06-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Psh, I knew who you were before you made it more obvious. And my playing style had nothing to do who I was goddammit, you just got lucky.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:08 PM
How'd that work in the last game?

I thought you needed a win. You've seemed down lately.

killxswitch
06-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Psh, I knew who you were before you made it more obvious. And my playing style had nothing to do who I was goddammit, you just got lucky.

Do you actually have a test tomorrow? Because you seemed full of **** the entire game even to me.

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Do you actually have a test tomorrow? Because you seemed full of **** the entire game even to me.

Yeah, I do. I can take a picture of my couch with powerpoints and study guides to show, if you must see.

CJSchneider
06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I do. I can take a picture of my couch with powerpoints and study guides to show, if you must see.

http://www.thefingerlakesimages.com/output5a/Humor/slides/Bear%20Reading%20Magazine-160835.jpg

See, bear. It says so right here in the study guide.

killxswitch
06-06-2012, 11:23 PM

No I believe you. Good luck.

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:24 PM
I wasn't lying about why I was posting more, or anything really. You two just guessed well.

Dr. Gonzo
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Good game town. Well played.

TitanHope
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Damnit TH you ass

You suggested not to multiple times in QT.

I also assume it means I will be seen to have targeted Jbond, which I could spin as being protection if the need arose.

Id use Shane to kill Cigaro. If I get seen targetting Shane I can claim 2 x Jailkeeper or some BS

Basically we only really need to block cop investigations, unless they target JR.

*shrug* I'm fine with my game. I made my suggestions to kill JBond on N2 and use Rob to do it, thus helping to save my ass on D3 by leaving another person Drew named alive, while also implicating Jvig, since JBond had gone after him that day. I was overruled by JR who didn't want to kill JBond since he wanted to instead frame him, and I was assured that Drew's accusations wouldn't be an issue. Then on D3, JBond leads the train and railroads me based on Drew's accusations. Not to mention, Batman gets a boost by Rob's death. That railroading subsequently draws out other mafia members to defend me, and it likely costs us the game.

No one bothered to explicitly discuss how my and McGee's roles would be used when the decision for send JBond to kill Rob was made, and my internet cut out and didn't cut back on until after the PM had been sent.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, mafiobros.

pw6_VXPwm6U

Rob S
06-06-2012, 11:34 PM
My death changed the game! Shouldn't have killed me.

bantx
06-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Good game guys! I had to play the way I did when I got a little suspicion on me and egg it on to keep the mafia off of me. Cain going after me hard was a bit frustrating sometimes though lol.

For killing Vidae, it was between him and jvig and the reason I chose to go after Vidae was because Vidae had said he was important and hinted that he had a night role. We watched Vidae a few times and he's done nothing.

bantx
06-06-2012, 11:38 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2h2dojm.jpg

here vidae :]

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, we were a little disorganized. All of you assuming the reasons you/others were killed make more sense than we did.

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:44 PM
If I had targeted Shane again on night two, would I have been able to kill him?

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Good game guys! I had to play the way I did when I got a little suspicion on me and egg it on to keep the mafia off of me. Cain going after me hard was a bit frustrating sometimes though lol.

For killing Vidae, it was between him and jvig and the reason I chose to go after Vidae was because Vidae had said he was important and hinted that he had a night role. We watched Vidae a few times and he's done nothing.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2h2dojm.jpg

here vidae :]

Jerks. And I said I was important, but I never said I had a night action. And even if you thought I was the goon you would have seen me kill someone. The fact that you saw me do nothing should have told you that I had no powers.

I call ********! What a terrible arrest! You'll be hearing from my attorney!

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Jerks. And I said I was important, but I never said I had a night action. And even if you thought I was the goon you would have seen me kill someone. The fact that you saw me do nothing should have told you that I had no powers.

Join my cause, and we can escape together and destroy Batman.

bantx
06-06-2012, 11:50 PM

We came up with the theory that you were an every other day killer.

But another reason was to see if broth's investigation held any water. But Cigaro dying tipped jbond off.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 11:51 PM

Not necessarily. Even/odd goons are always a possibility, and we hadn't arrested a goon yet.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Join my cause, and we can escape together and destroy Batman.

Done and done. This isn't over yet *******! We'll get the Batman one day! ONE DAAAAY!

Brodeur
06-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Done and done. This isn't over yet *******! We'll get the Batman one day! ONE DAAAAY!

Mad Stan and the newly turned Bill Wallace have escaped Arkham

bantx
06-06-2012, 11:56 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2clliS7ih1qi8mdr.gif

Not so fast shitbags

Arrest: Brodie and Vidae again.

vidae
06-06-2012, 11:56 PM

You all thought this game was over? Far from it. Faaaar from it.

Brodeur
06-07-2012, 12:00 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2clliS7ih1qi8mdr.gif

Not so fast shitbags

Arrest: Brodie and Vidae again.

Too bad we are both wired with explosives, which we throw on you and kill you and Max.

CashmoneyDrew
06-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Ace poops on Vidae and Brodeur's front lawn.

bantx
06-07-2012, 12:10 AM
We got lucky that Brodie was the SK CMD tipping off he could protect Jbond could've hurt a lot lol if the mafia knew that.

Brodeur
06-07-2012, 12:12 AM
We got lucky that Brodie was the SK CMD tipping off he could protect Jbond could've hurt a lot lol if the mafia knew that.

I wasn't out to help the Mafia. Even when I realized Shane was either Terry or Bruce as CMD was dying, I'd rather get killed than help them win. Doesn't help me any.

bantx
06-07-2012, 12:13 AM
I wasn't out to help the Mafia. Even when I realized Shane was either Terry or Bruce as CMD was dying, I'd rather get killed than help them win. Doesn't help me any.

Yeah I was just saying if you were a mafia goon going after shane and they would've known for sure shane had an important role and wouldn't have lasted long.

FlyingElvis
06-07-2012, 08:31 AM
I much enjoyed our little spat. I had resolved to play as much like a townie as possible, but of course all I ended up doing was saying how I wasn't suspicious of people, so I knew I had to go after somebody. I was going to drop it after you hinted at your character enough times for people to notice, but enough people remained suspicious that I was able to keep riding it.

I consider your death a victory :banana:
As you should, it was well played. Crazy F'in town couldn't handle my teenage girl role playing. lol

I learned a lot. Brody was my only good guess. I mostly just flailed around or waited for somebody to divulge something concrete.

FE were you at any point dropping hints as to your role with the "eye candy" and "high school girl" comments?
A whole slew of them, yes. Eye candy, cheerleader, popularity, high school girl, hormonal. Aside from just BSing entirely, it should have been clear I was a townie, as I don't think any of the villains are teenage girls. Inque isn't, though my familiarity with the show is relatively limited so it's possible some other villian may be.

I wasn't lying about why I was posting more, or anything really. You two just guessed well.

You're clueless schtick was not convincing at all.