DE- Mario Williams
OLB- Julian Peterson
MLB- Brian Urlacher
OLB- Keith Bulluck
CB- Rashean Mathis
CB- Ken Lucas
S- Sean Jones
S- Gibril Wilson

OFFENSE: On offense I plan on letting Carson Palmer air it out to the two headed monster of Colston and Fitzgerald. Mark Clayton is the perfect compliment to Fitz and Colston. At RB I have the versatile Brian Westbrook who is the perfect offensive weapon in my high powered offense. This draft is for over 4 years so my other guy Ronnie Brown should develop over each year, potential pro bowl RB.

DEFENSE: Defense is my teams strongest asset IMO. My defense is based around my DT's. Rogers and Jenkins have to be the best DT combo in htis thing. Will Smith is a young stud at DE. Mario Williams will be a beast in 4 years. My LB core is my favorite part of my team. Urlacher, Petterson, and Bulluck will be racking up tackles like its nobodys business. My secondary consists of 4 young studs that will shut down the passing game

Number10
QB-Marc Bulger
RB-Steven Jackson-Brandon Jacobs
WR-Marvin Harrison
TE-Kellen Winslow
WR-Plaxico Burress
LT-Walter Jones
LG-Jahri Evans
C-Andre Gurode
RG-Chris Snee
RT-Willie Anderson

LDE-Aaron Kampman
UT-Kevin Williams
NT-Haloti Ngata
RDE-Mark Anderson
SLB-Adalius Thomas
MLB-Lofa Tatupu
WLB-Ernie Sims
CB-Asante Samuel
FS-Kerry Rhodes
SS-Stuart Schweigert
CB-Fabian Washington-Tye Hill

OFFENSE-

We went with a ball control, run heavy offense with the likes of Steven Jackson and Brandon Jacobs combining for a hopeful 35-40 carries per game. In order to do that, you need to have a solid O-line and that we indeed have. We have the best OT duo you can ask for in this game which will suit Jackson's ability to run outside effectively. Jacobs is arguably the league's best short yardage back with his pounding style that fits his 255 pound frame and 4.5 speed. We will control the clock with these two but we we also will have plenty of opportunities to throw the ball downfield. Bulger, being the accurate passer that he is, will fit in perfectly with the flawless Marvin Harrison and leaping Plaxico Burress. Winslow is coming into his own as a pass catching TE that can stretch the field for underneath targets of Harrison and Jackson. All of these guys have a sure pair of hands that will rarely drop the easy pass, another reason why they will be on the field more often than not. And back to the O-line, nobody will pass rush on Anderson or Jones, no matter what name is on the back of their jersey and with pro bowl alternates in the middle, there won't be much pressure up the middle either.

DEFENSE

The #1 element to winning a championship is defending the run. The DT duo of Williams and Ngata will be tough to top amongst the 4-3 teams and Aaron Kampan is arguably the top run defending DE in the game. Behind them are sure tacklers with speed and aggression. Adalius Thomas gives us that freak factor that can do it all; rush the passer, stuff the run, cover TEs...what can't he do? Sims and Tatupu fly all over the field and pile up the tackles, not to mention they are incredibly young and have the best years ahead of them. Asante Samuel is a top 5 CB in this league at the very worst and proved that he can shut down the game's top WRs by himself and come up with game changing INTs game after game. We have run stuffing safeties that make plays in the box and force turnovers in the air as well. Kerry Rhodes, according to all fans of the AFC, was the biggest snub off the Pro Bowl roster this past season. The amount of turnovers he creates combined with his tackles and sacks is enough for him to be mentioned with the likes of the best safeties in the game. Fabian Washington was a vital piece to the best secondary in the NFL in 2006 and can run downfield with anyone. His athleticism was well documented at his combine and it translates to the field, one of the few players that can play to his sub 4.3 speed. Overall, this defense will stop anyone's run game and with guys in the secondary being able to force a ton of turnovers, passing on us won't be hard either. We also have the best pass rushing DT in the game along with DEs that ranked #2 and #8 in the NFL in sacks this past season, one of those guys being a rookie

fenikz
03-30-2007, 05:36 PM
CCGB by alot

Number 10
03-30-2007, 06:29 PM
CCGB by alot

Bitter are we?

fenikz
03-30-2007, 07:06 PM
nah i think he has the best team in this thing, my team woulda beat his ass too though

etk
03-30-2007, 09:26 PM
It was close, but I took #10, mainly by default because CCBG has a weak offensive line in a pass-happy offense. Anderson would run circles around Samuels, and Kampman would outwork McKenzie all day.

ccB
03-30-2007, 11:16 PM
His entire offense would be gone after a couple years, Dont forget this is for a span of 4 years people.