MLB: Kirk MOrrison
OLB: Jason Taylor
CB: Terrence Newman
S: Dawan Landry
S: CHris Hope
CB: Nathan Vasher
CB: Terrence McGee

PR/KR: Terrence McGee

Offence: With Peyton Manning at the helm this offence should be unstoppable. With TO and Hines lining up on opposite sides, with Braylon Edwards in the slot. Peyton SHould be able to pick teams apart. THe oline that i have assembled includes a good balance between run and pass blocking, which includes two of the best young studs at their position in andrews and Mangold. Plus a rising star in Jason Peters on the left side. With Frank Gore will let Peyton set up the play action beautifully, and will be able to catch the ball out of the backfield, not mention run the clock down when needed, especially with Hines blocking on the outside. Chris Cooley gives Peyton the opportunity to be very creative, and Alge should give Peyton a nice safety valve.

Defence: My defence all starts with the front seven. The key to the 3-4 is having a great nosetackle and great rushers coming from the edge. I have the best in the business in Casey Hampton, who will be able to occupy double or even triple teams. WIth JOhn Henderson and COrnelius Griffen at DE, i have two young studs who can stop the run, and also get some pressure on the QB when needed. In Jason Taylor and Shawne Merriman, i can say that i have the two best 3-4 OLB's in the game who will be wrecking havoc from beginning to end. My ILB's are both very strong tacklers, who are good in coverage and have big play capability. My two cornerbacks can each hold their ground in man to man coverage, and are always capable of taking one to the house. WHile my two safetys will keep getting better, are solid in pass defence, and can come up and help on running plays if needed

fenikz
03-30-2007, 05:56 PM
familyguy's team is too old it would fall apart before 5 years is up, Chucky's team has a few old guys too but he has Edwards to replace Owens

etk
03-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Chucky's team is stacked, a lot of underrated stars. His WRs are getting old/injuries, but Manning can throw to anyone. That offensive line has unlimited potential. Taylor is retiring soon, so that's the main weakness IMO.

Chucky
03-30-2007, 11:28 PM
FG's team is way too old. His dline would get owned by my oline. read my explanations to see why my team is way better

Chucky
03-31-2007, 11:17 PM
bump......

Chucky
04-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Can't believe im gonna lose this thing, my team is clearly better

etk
04-01-2007, 12:45 PM
You're leading LOL, calm down

Ravens1991
04-01-2007, 06:36 PM
it is tied, what do you think we should do?

familyguy555
04-01-2007, 07:36 PM
i guess you could just extend this to like 3 tommorow

Chucky
04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
that sounds good to me

Chucky
04-01-2007, 08:39 PM
or antoher idea, is we let someone like toonster decide who has the best team

Ravens1991
04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
we need the team GMs to decide. If Toonster would do that then it would be cool. Lets hold off a little to see if we have better options. I will try to see if I can extend the poll.