PDA

View Full Version : 2013 WR Class

dmoneyrockin
06-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Is it just me or is this group of recievers very subpar. I just don't see an elite number 1 guy in this class. Thought?

AntoinCD
06-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Draftable prospect-wise I think it is better than last year's crop.

I would comfortably rate both Keenan Allen and Robert Woods over any WR from last year.

Allen could be that #1 type. Woods needs to get stronger but has so much potential.

OSUGiants17
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Allen, Woods and both Tennessee WRs are #1 type guys and I love Marquess Wilson as a #2 with a bigger WR opposite him. This WR class is extremely deep with a lot of talent at the top. Of course it depends on who declares, but it has potential to be better than last year and maybe even the year before.

dmoneyrockin
06-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Allen, Woods and both Tennessee WRs are #1 type guys and I love Marquess Wilson as a #2 with a bigger WR opposite him. This WR class is extremely deep with a lot of talent at the top. Of course it depends on who declares, but it has potential to be better than last year and maybe even the year before.

I just don't see these guys as true number 1. Allen is the best of group right now, but he has the look of a good number 2 or number 1 on a bad team. Stevie Johnson comes to mind. Woods looks like a solid 2/3 with a lot of bust potential.

OSUGiants17
06-06-2012, 03:24 PM
I just don't see these guys as true number 1. Allen is the best of group right now, but he has the look of a good number 2 or number 1 on a bad team. Stevie Johnson comes to mind. Woods looks like a solid 2/3 with a lot of bust potential.

Have you watched them? I am beginning to doubt that you have

dmoneyrockin
06-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Have you watched them? I am beginning to doubt that you have

Gotta love the classic "you disagree with me, you must not have seen prospect" arguement.

I have seen them, and just don't see anything that makes them elite, but both are good prospects.

I haven't seen much of the Tennessee kids, which is why I haven't commented on either of them.

wicket
06-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Gotta love the classic "you disagree with me, you must not have seen prospect" arguement.

I have seen them, and just don't see anything that makes them elite, but both are good prospects.

I haven't seen much of the Tennessee kids, which is why I haven't commented on either of them.

gotta love the "gotta love the classic if you disagree withme you must not have seen prospect argument" defense

norcalgsr
06-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Woods has exceptional route running. Explosive off the line and out of his breaks, but he doesn't have the same level of hands, body control, and ball skills of his own teammate Marqise Lee.

dmoneyrockin
06-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Woods has exceptional route running. Explosive off the line and out of his breaks, but he doesn't have the same level of hands, body control, and ball skills of his own teammate Marqise Lee.

Agreed.
I think Lee is a much better prospect than Woods.

I also feel like the USC offense is very WR friendly. Big college numbers, but struggle to find that niche at the level.

mqtirishfan
06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
I like this year's class quite a bit, actually. I think there are 5 or more receivers that could be first rounders quite easily.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Woods eats up cushion like it's nothing. Allen might as well be a RB with the ball in his hands.

Poz51
06-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Personally I think it looks top heavy at this point myself, despite it being early. I think Allen has #1 impact reciever written all over him, Woods has some D. Jax to his game, but I see some bust potential there at the next level myself, depends on how he will be used. Both Tenn. WR's have upside, and Hunter (big year for he and Bray) in particular has the physical skill set to be a #1, depends on how he recovers from his injury, and Rogers has a D. Bowe/S. Johnson skill set to me.
Speaking of Stevie, watch him vs. Revis last year, and then tell me he is not a legit #1... Lotta media guys lately saying he is not, w/no reasoning.
M. Wilson has great production with little around him, and despite drawing extra attention from defenses produces, which if he does again this year is in the first round mix IMO as well.
A couple guys not mentioned yet; Cobi Hamilton has a ton of potential, can run after the catch, break tackles, and will be Wilson's #1 target this year. Terrance Williams IMO could be a better WR in the NFL than K. Wright, not sure how the QB situation at Baylor will play out, but if he improves his consistancy (drops) and builds off of last year, could be in the first round mix. Aaron Mellette is a guy I (and others) like alot out of Elon, he has made the most out of his opportunities against Vandy, great hands, runs routes well, looks like a WC/possesion, YAC guy who could challenge the first round. He's getting good pub now, but if he steps it up against UNC and App. St, he could really challenge the first round. Tavon Austin will be someone I will be keeping an eye on. I do like the top, but dont see alot of depth at this point.

DoughBoy
06-07-2012, 03:21 PM
I love Da'Rick Rodgers, but I wouldn't want my team to draft him the first two rounds because he is such a headcase (its not a matter of if he will do something stupid, just a matter of when). Justin Hunter is obviously the better of the two, provided he is healthy.

Razor
06-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I love the 2013 class of receivers. I see lots of potential number one receivers, but it's just deep all around when it comes to receivers next year imo.

Robert Woods*, USC Trojans #2
Keenan Alexander Allen*, California Golden Bears #21
Justin Hunter*, Tennessee Volunteers #11
Marquess Wilson*, Washington State #86
Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas Razorbacks #11
Tavon Austin, West Virginia #1
Kenny Stills*, Oklahoma Sooners #4
Da’Rick Rogers*, Tennessee Volunteers #21

Number one receivers in bold, but there are many more than this.

OSUGiants17
06-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I love the 2013 class of receivers. I see lots of potential number one receivers, but it's just deep all around when it comes to receivers next year imo.

Robert Woods*, USC Trojans #2
Keenan Alexander Allen*, California Golden Bears #21
Justin Hunter*, Tennessee Volunteers #11
Marquess Wilson*, Washington State #86
Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas Razorbacks #11
Tavon Austin, West Virginia #1
Kenny Stills*, Oklahoma Sooners #4
Da’Rick Rogers*, Tennessee Volunteers #21

Number one receivers in bold, but there are many more than this.

Can't forget about Terrance Williams, Tavarres King, Keenan Davis and Ryan Swope. Plus, Denard Robinson can convert to a WR possibly. I'd say there are a solid 5 #1 WRs in this draft and plenty of depth as well with #2 and slot WRs.

Razor
06-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Can't forget about Terrance Williams, Tavarres King, Keenan Davis and Ryan Swope. Plus, Denard Robinson can convert to a WR possibly. I'd say there are a solid 5 #1 WRs in this draft and plenty of depth as well with #2 and slot WRs.

I'm really not sold on Terrance Williams tbqh. Tavarres King has the tools to be an effective NFL receiver, but not that number one receiver that teams are always looking for. Denard Robinson is someone to keep an eye on, but I doubt he'll ever amount to anything in the NFL. Swope is interesting. Woods is probably my favorite receiver, but I doubt he'll be as effective in the NFL as he is at SC.

FUNBUNCHER
06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
A true #1 WR in the NFL IMO is a guy who's a QB's best option for a completion even when he's covered. If the ball is in the air and the pass isn't thrown short these guys are 'open'.

I don't know how many guys like that are in this draft, or even if you need to be on that tier as a WR prospect to be an outstanding pro.

Athletic prospects who make razor sharp cuts and run disciplined routes with decent deep speed and good hands will have a role in almost any offense.

Just in the NFCE, guys I consider borderline to legit #1s(throw it up and let the WR make a play), are Desean Jackson/Miles Austin and Dez/Cruz and Nicks.
There are just a few guys I consider #1, franchise type WRs in this draft, but several guys I view as potential starters.

OSUGiants17
06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
I also feel that a #1 WR doesn't quite mean what it used to. In this pass happy league, more teams spread the ball around to TEs and other WRs so being your teams #1 is awesome and all, but the #2 could bs just as good or at least getting the ball just as much. The position is also over-valued in the draft now and teams know they need WRs so they'll reach. The fact that a team traded up for Justin Blackmon, a guy who I've felt will never be a legit #1, to make him their #1 just proves my point.

bengalbuck
07-06-2012, 12:03 AM
I also feel that a #1 WR doesn't quite mean what it used to. In this pass happy league, more teams spread the ball around to TEs and other WRs so being your teams #1 is awesome and all, but the #2 could bs just as good or at least getting the ball just as much. The position is also over-valued in the draft now and teams know they need WRs so they'll reach. The fact that a team traded up for Justin Blackmon, a guy who I've felt will never be a legit #1, to make him their #1 just proves my point.

Depends on how you define value. Look at the contracts the top WRs got in FA this year. Garcon almost $50 million? Meachem and Laurent Robinson big money? The year before both Sydney Rice and Santonio Holmes got over 40 million....

The way the NFL is right now, almost every team wishes they had another big, speedy WR. So it comes down to supply and demand. If you need a WR and your choice is spending $40+ million on a mediocre vet or "reaching" in the draft and filling your needs at other positions if FA, it may actually make a ton of sense to draft the WR early and spend your FA cash elsewhere.

GaMeTiMe
07-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Just in the NFCE, guys I consider borderline to legit #1s(throw it up and let the WR make a play), are Desean Jackson/Miles Austin and Dez/Cruz

Maclin?10char

OSUGiants17
07-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Maclin?10char

homer?10char

Bixby (Thumper)
07-07-2012, 02:40 AM
homer?10char

……………

Yeah, it's totally homer to think that a guy who averages 4.5 catches, 63 yards per game and .5 touchdown per game over the past two seasons is a #1 target. If he hadn't missed three games last season he was on pace for a 1000 yard season. He was 8th in DVOA in 2010 and 23rd in 2011 despite an offseason that was riddled by a cancer scare that caused him to lose upwards of fifteen pounds (which he has now put back on). Oh and he's caught 61% and 66% of his targets the past two seasons. And he's got four games in his career where he topped 140 receiving yards.

Jeremy Maclin is pretty flippin' good.

Bixby (Thumper)
07-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Double post. My bad y'all.

OSUGiants17
07-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Nice stats. I never said the guy was bad, just not a number 1 wideout. Victor Cruz had incredible stats, but he's not a #1 either. Wes Welker put up great numbers and was used as a #1 wideout, but isn't a #1. Laurent Robinson, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin, DHB, Crabtree, Mike Williams, every Browns receiver, Earl Bennett, all guys used as #1 who have put up good numbers, but are not #1 wide receivers, just their teams #1 therefore they're targeted a lot and put up good numbers. D-Jax and Maclin are both not #1's, sorry.

Bixby (Thumper)
07-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice stats. I never said the guy was bad, just not a number 1 wideout. Victor Cruz had incredible stats, but he's not a #1 either. Wes Welker put up great numbers and was used as a #1 wideout, but isn't a #1. Laurent Robinson, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin, DHB, Crabtree, Mike Williams, every Browns receiver, Earl Bennett, all guys used as #1 who have put up good numbers, but are not #1 wide receivers, just their teams #1 therefore they're targeted a lot and put up good numbers. D-Jax and Maclin are both not #1's, sorry.

Haha, whatever man.

FUNBUNCHER
07-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Maclin and Desean may not be 'true' #1s, but they're good enough to take the Eagles deep into the playoffs.
If you cover Maclin one-on-one with your number two corner, Maclin eventually is going to burn you.

AntoinCD
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Maclin and Desean may not be 'true' #1s, but they're good enough to take the Eagles deep into the playoffs.
If you cover Maclin one-on-one with your number two corner, Maclin eventually is going to burn you.

It's hard to quantify what makes a #1 WR or #1 CB etc, however as for the above arguement, if any team not called the Jets puts their #1 CB on Calvin Johnson he is going to burn you. Being able to beat a CB doesn't make you a "#1 WR". The NFL is tailored to give the offense the advantage.

What most people mean by #1 WR is a guy who is your go-to WR when things get tough. If Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald are double covered in the end zone and your down 6 with 10 seconds to go you can pretty much bet the ball is still going their way. You don't get that impression while watching either D-Jax or Maclin. Both are very good WRs who produce and can do damage in different ways, but as was mentioned so can Wes Welker or Percy Harvin and they for sure aren't #1 WRs.

Don Vito
07-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Cobi Hamilon has a lot of size but and ability but I want to see how he does this season with a lot more responsibility on him.

The Tennessee guys have stupid talent. Rodgers is a freak with his size/speed combo and I bet Hunter winds up a pro bowl receiver. Rodgers is a little raw and a head case as already mentioned, but his upside is through the roof.

Keenan Allen strikes me as a can't miss type of prospect who could carry a team even without spectacular QB play a la Fitz or Calvin before Stafford. I don't think Woods is that type of player but not because he isn't a great prospect, its more that he is a precision type player who could be deadly if he winds up on the right team with a QB he can grow and get comfortable with.

OSUGiants17
07-07-2012, 05:33 PM
It's hard to quantify what makes a #1 WR or #1 CB etc, however as for the above arguement, if any team not called the Jets puts their #1 CB on Calvin Johnson he is going to burn you. Being able to beat a CB doesn't make you a "#1 WR". The NFL is tailored to give the offense the advantage.

What most people mean by #1 WR is a guy who is your go-to WR when things get tough. If Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald are double covered in the end zone and your down 6 with 10 seconds to go you can pretty much bet the ball is still going their way. You don't get that impression while watching either D-Jax or Maclin. Both are very good WRs who produce and can do damage in different ways, but as was mentioned so can Wes Welker or Percy Harvin and they for sure aren't #1 WRs.
Thank you, this was my exact point.

SickwithIt1010
07-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Idk where you guys are comin up with this "bust potential" with Woods. He seems pretty damn safe to me. Ive gotten to watch him a ton over his first 2 years and the guy is as consistent as they come. People forget just how explosive he was his freshman year. Lee stole some of the spotlight last year with his big play ability but Woods is a explosive threat both deep and is a technician underneath, great routes. Is he smaller? Yes, but the guy is a safe bet to be a good receiver for a long time.

Hes much more explosive than past # 1's coming out of SC (Jarrett, Williams, etc.) doesnt fit that mold at all, those guys were just flat out slow and out muscled their opponents.

LonghornsLegend
07-08-2012, 03:36 AM
I The position is also over-valued in the draft now and teams know they need WRs so they'll reach. The fact that a team traded up for Justin Blackmon, a guy who I've felt will never be a legit #1, to make him their #1 just proves my point.

I'm not really sure how any of this makes your point. Blackmon is perceived by many to be a #1 WR in the future, in fact a large large crowd. Just because you don't think he will be, doesn't make their trade up worse because you think he's a #2.

It would be different if he was widely viewed as a complimentary WR but he wasn't. Blackmon wasn't a reach either, so not sure what your point was.

bigbluedefense
07-08-2012, 11:49 AM
What I don't get about the whole Justin Blackmon isn't a #1 debate is the biggest knocks on him are he's not tall and he's not a pure deep threat.

You know who also isn't tall and not a pure deep threat? Hakeem Nicks. He turned out pretty good.

Blackmon can ball. You don't have to be 6 4" and run a 4.35 to be a #1 WR.

TACKLE
07-08-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm not really sure how any of this makes your point. Blackmon is perceived by many to be a #1 WR in the future, in fact a large large crowd. Just because you don't think he will be, doesn't make their trade up worse because you think he's a #2.

It would be different if he was widely viewed as a complimentary WR but he wasn't. Blackmon wasn't a reach either, so not sure what your point was.

I agree with OSU that Blackmon was overrated/overdrafted/had no business in the top 5 but I agree with you that him going that him going top 5 isn't the best argument for WR's being overdrafted. The argument I'd make is the same one used against RB's - WR is arguably the deepest position in the league because you can find quality and productive WR's outside of the first round every year. Somehow this is constantly being held against RB's but that notion hasn't made it's way to WR's for whatever reason even though it applies just as much if not more.

TACKLE
07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
What I don't get about the whole Justin Blackmon isn't a #1 debate is the biggest knocks on him are he's not tall and he's not a pure deep threat.

You know who also isn't tall and not a pure deep threat? Hakeem Nicks. He turned out pretty good.

Ugh if there was a way to inflict physical pain via the internet, I'd be awfully tempted to do it to you. This is probably the worst argument known to the NFL draft.

You know who also ran a 4.6? Jerry Rice. He turned out pretty good. You don't have to run a 4.3 to be a great WR.
You know who also isn't tall? Drew Brees. He turned out pretty good. You don't have to be 6'4 to be a franchise QB.

....etc, etc

ATLDirtyBirds
07-08-2012, 01:13 PM

Nicks can play the X. Blackmon can't.

bigbluedefense
07-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Nicks can play the X. Blackmon can't.

Ugh if there was a way to inflict physical pain via the internet, I'd be awfully tempted to do it to you. This is probably the worst argument known to the NFL draft.

You know who also ran a 4.6? Jerry Rice. He turned out pretty good. You don't have to run a 4.3 to be a great WR.
You know who also isn't tall? Drew Brees. He turned out pretty good. You don't have to be 6'4 to be a franchise QB.

....etc, etc

I cite Hakeem Nicks bc Blackmon's game is very similar to Nicks. It's not like I just picked some random guy and said hey look at him, he's small and good.

Both Nicks and Blackmon have some Irvin in them. Nicks is slightly bigger and has more core strength, but I don't see why Blackmon can't replicate his success.

I know Nicks went 28 overall, while Blackmon went top 5, but I'm sure if we had a do over in that draft, Nicks would be a top 10 pick.

Blackmon is going to be a great player once Jacksonville gets rid of Blaine Gabbert. If he can keep his head on straight of course.

OSUGiants17
07-08-2012, 08:15 PM
You watch Blackmon play and he just doesnt look like a game-changing WR. he doesn't look like he will ever have this huge stand-out year, or that he'll be a guy who even in double coverage is your go-to guy cause he's your guy. He just looks like an average starting WR who will lead his team in receiving stats simply because he's not as bad as the other WRs on his team. I just don't value him as a top 5 pick. I still think Michael Floyd is a better WR than him and can be a legit #1 while Blackmon never will be.

dmoneyrockin
07-08-2012, 10:14 PM

Yes! You get it.

A true number 1 WR is open even if he's double covered. I think there are only 3-4 true number 1 type guys in the league right now; Fitz, Megatron, Andre Johnson, and I think AJ Green could go in that group as well. There are guys like Brandon Marshall, and Steve Johnson (among others) that aren't far behind, though.

whatadai
07-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Yes! You get it.

A true number 1 WR is open even if he's double covered. I think there are only 3-4 true number 1 type guys in the league right now; Fitz, Megatron, Andre Johnson, and I think AJ Green could go in that group as well. There are guys like Brandon Marshall, and Steve Johnson (among others) that aren't far behind, though.

LOL. since when did these guys face double coverage and still reel the ball in? just cause another DB gets to the WR right when he catches it doesn't mean there was double coverage on him.

AntoinCD
07-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I cite Hakeem Nicks bc Blackmon's game is very similar to Nicks. It's not like I just picked some random guy and said hey look at him, he's small and good.

Both Nicks and Blackmon have some Irvin in them. Nicks is slightly bigger and has more core strength, but I don't see why Blackmon can't replicate his success.

I know Nicks went 28 overall, while Blackmon went top 5, but I'm sure if we had a do over in that draft, Nicks would be a top 10 pick.

Blackmon is going to be a great player once Jacksonville gets rid of Blaine Gabbert. If he can keep his head on straight of course.

If I was to draft an offensive player in the top 5 I would want him to be a corner stone of my offense.

Larry Fitzgerald is the Cardinals offense.
The Lions have the fortune of having two guys in Stafford and Calvin Johnson.
Trent Richardson is expected to be the Browns offense.
AJ Green was a major reason for the Bengals offensive turnaround last year.

Andre Johnson and Houston are an anomaly since Arian Foster is a huge part of that offense, but a large reason for that is his fit in Kubiak's run scheme.

Even if Blackmon reaches his ceiling I don't envision him being the focal point of an offensive system. He can be a tremendous part of a well schemed offense, similar to Greg Jennings in Green Bay, however I don't think he will ever be the guy that defensive coordinators worry about the most.

I personally had Blackmon ranked in the early to mid teens this year. At that stage in the draft you can get pieces to build your offense. In the top 5 I would definitely prefer a guy who will be your offense and not just a piece of it.

dmoneyrockin
07-10-2012, 04:42 PM
LOL. since when did these guys face double coverage and still reel the ball in? just cause another DB gets to the WR right when he catches it doesn't mean there was double coverage on him.

AJ Green began facing a lot of double coverage toward the end of last season, and is clearly on the verge of being among the very best recievers in the game.

Marshall and Stevie J don't face a lot of double teams, thus making them second tier guys. No knock on them as both are very good ball players.

whatadai
07-10-2012, 11:49 PM
AJ Green began facing a lot of double coverage toward the end of last season, and is clearly on the verge of being among the very best recievers in the game.

Marshall and Stevie J don't face a lot of double teams, thus making them second tier guys. No knock on them as both are very good ball players.

Yeah I thought about leaving Green out, but he didn't do much when he was in double coverage.

norcalgsr
07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
If I was to draft an offensive player in the top 5 I would want him to be a corner stone of my offense.

Larry Fitzgerald is the Cardinals offense.
The Lions have the fortune of having two guys in Stafford and Calvin Johnson.
Trent Richardson is expected to be the Browns offense.
AJ Green was a major reason for the Bengals offensive turnaround last year.

Andre Johnson and Houston are an anomaly since Arian Foster is a huge part of that offense, but a large reason for that is his fit in Kubiak's run scheme.

Even if Blackmon reaches his ceiling I don't envision him being the focal point of an offensive system. He can be a tremendous part of a well schemed offense, similar to Greg Jennings in Green Bay, however I don't think he will ever be the guy that defensive coordinators worry about the most.

I personally had Blackmon ranked in the early to mid teens this year. At that stage in the draft you can get pieces to build your offense. In the top 5 I would definitely prefer a guy who will be your offense and not just a piece of it.

The Bengals had a worse passing offense last year. Andy Dalton threw for less yards per game than Palmer did the previous year. A.J. Green averaged the same yards per game (about 70) as Terrell Owens did and caught 2 less TD's.

AntoinCD
07-11-2012, 05:13 AM
The Bengals had a worse passing offense last year. Andy Dalton threw for less yards per game than Palmer did the previous year. A.J. Green averaged the same yards per game (about 70) as Terrell Owens did and caught 2 less TD's.

Not really as an entire offense. Points and yards its pretty much a wash as an entire offense but they turned the ball over less. When you take everything into account; points, yards, 3rd down efficiency, sacks allowed, INTs, fumbles, red zone efficiency etc the Bengals were a better offensive team in 2011.

dmoneyrockin
07-11-2012, 03:52 PM

Green and Dalton were also rookies with no offseason program to build off of. Considering that, the numbers were pretty impressive. I expect both of these guys to have big time year coming up.

SF Dolphin Fan
07-22-2012, 06:50 PM
I think when all is said and done, Allen and Hunter will battle out for the top position. I really like both players. Allen is tremendous after the catch and pretty physical. Hunter goes up for the ball and wins the battle with the ball in the air. I've seen him go up and over two corners to get the ball.

I'm not sure if either are elite just yet. Allen is closer, but I don't think he has elite speed. On tape it looks like 4.45. Hunter has had some injuries concerns and also isn't a burner.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out and I'm sure others will emerge and a few will fall off along the way.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
07-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Keenan Allen was pretty much Cal's whole offense last year.

CashmoneyDrew
07-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Hunter is definitely a burner. Legit 4.4 speed.

socentre44
07-24-2012, 01:49 PM
USC/Pac12 is having their media day today. Lane Kiffin said Robert Woods was at 75% pretty much all season. Hopefully Woods can show what he can do when he's healthy this season. From what I've read, Woods will probably be 90% going into camp in August.

Not sure if he's a top 5 type WR prospect if you go purely on measurables, but he can definitely be a pro bowl quality #1 with the right system/quarterback and a pretty damn devastating #2 if he gets drafted in the latter half of 1st round paired with a franchise #1 WR.

SF Dolphin Fan
07-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Hunter is definitely a burner. Legit 4.4 speed.Yeah, that's nice speed. But I'm talking elite in the 4.3 range. Seems like every CB and WR in the NFL is running 4.4 these days. If Hunter can stay healthy and run something like a 4.38 then I can see him going top 10 in April. But if he runs a 4.48 maybe he's more of a top 15-20 guy.

SenorGato
08-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Uninspiring class overall.