PDA

View Full Version : NHL Fantasy Off-Season : Sign-ups.

Job Reborn
06-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Now that the season is officially over, it is time for our somewhat annual fantasy off-season that we might or might not have omitted last year.

The idea is quite simple : Take control of a team (or more) and act as General Manager. Select players in the Entry Draft. Re-sign your players or let them go. Sign players during Free Agency. And trade with other GMs if you so wish.

I'd like to start the Entry Draft on June 20th and Free Agency around June 28th so that in both cases it starts a couple of days before the real thing. Trading and re-signing your own players would of course be allowed as soon as enough GMs have been given teams. Threads will be created in due time.

Anyone who wants to participate should send me a PM specifying the following information :

1. How many teams (1, 2 or 3) would you be okay to manage?

2. In order, which teams (about 5) would you rather have?
*Note that, for GMs taking on more than one team, the second/third team might not be amongst your choices.

3. Is there a team you would absolutely not want to have?

Now send in your sign-ups with great haste.

Disclaimer : This game is not only for hockey know-it-alls. One could do fairly well even with mediocre hockey knowledge, and you will be guided through the important steps of the off-season if needed.

Xiomera
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM
I will collaborate with anyone who wants to co-run the Red Wings with me. But I can't handle the gig by myself.

I can't handle multiple teams though, so it that defeats the purpose of my interest, then ignore me.

Jensen
06-14-2012, 09:58 PM
what's the sign-ups looking like so far?

Job Reborn
06-15-2012, 04:25 AM
like crap. I've got a grand total of 4 people.