PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cigaro
06-21-2012, 09:33 PM
it got a discussion going didnt it even a rapid vote change by caddy

going hiking be back later

A discussion of how little sense your argument made. Boy, that really contributed a lot. Was that what you were attempting to accomplish? The longer you defend your horrible reasoning, the more I think perhaps you're intentions of getting broth lynched had absolutely nothing to do with picking the 'safest' option.

Oh, I wasn't aware you knew the alignment of everyone playing. Who is "certainly good" right now Cigaro? And how did you come across this information? Were you told ahead of time?

Broth. Broth is almost certainly good. If you haven't caught on to that, I don't know of what help I can be to you. Its day one, and I don't want to lynch an almost certain good guy.

Shane P. Hallam
06-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, Cigaro, CMD
CJSchneider (3) - vidae, SuperPacker, Bulldogs
Woot (2) - Broth, BeerBaron
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Cigaro (1) – fenikz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy

With 21 people remaining, 11 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Grizzlegom
06-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Vote: ImBrotherCain

He's been strangely inactive, come on out buddy :-)

Shane P. Hallam
06-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, Cigaro, CMD
Woot (2) - Broth, BeerBaron
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Cigaro (1) – fenikz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
IBC (1) - Grizz

Bulldogs
06-21-2012, 09:52 PM
IBC, Forenci, Woot, and Rufus are the only people under 5 posts. Everybody else has 8 or more.

CJSchneider
06-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Has anyone seen them post abundantly elsewhere?

Shane P. Hallam
06-21-2012, 10:42 PM
The sun is starting to drop and the residents of Sesame Street begin to get scared. Sounds of knives sharpening in the distance is heard. The town starts to regather to make their final decision, but they know time is short.

You have 13 hours to make a majority choice. If one is not met by exactly 13 hours from now, the vote will be frozen and anyone who has been voted for (including No Lynch,) will have an equal chance of being selected randomly for a lynch. Be sure those with votes are those you are willing to lose! Also be aware of the ramifications about how the Monsters can use this against you.

Cigaro
06-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Has anyone seen them post abundantly elsewhere?

Rufus recently made one post in the ES mafia game, so I expect he should chime in sometime soon.

BeerBaron
06-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I'd be fine gambling with Woot. I still think people are using flawed logic for CJ as well. Doesn't mean he couldn't be evil, but I find the logic petty and annoying. "He's posting more!" is pretty much ******** as hell. CJ isn't that dumb.

RufusMcDaniel
06-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Alright, just got back from work. I see that there are a variety of options of voting.

CJ and Broth I lean towards both being good, wouldn't want to waste a lynch on either of them.

I'd be willing to take a chance like BeerBaron on Woot, maybe because I expect him to be more active as well and calling out someone that they are evil, and that he had investigative powers during the day to discover this.

Bulldogs
06-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Gun to my head right now I'd go Woot. I still strongly disagree with CJ's rationale but it might not necessarily be worth a lynch at this point.

Caddy
06-21-2012, 10:53 PM
That. Is. Awesome.

Bulldogs
06-21-2012, 10:56 PM
We need to do whatever we can to avoid spreading out votes. The mafia will likely try to keep a couple people at one vote.

Caddy
06-21-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm interested to see how the D-Unit/Gonzo relationship plays out. Do they both unvote each other? Does only one unvote? Do both keep their votes? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

CJSchneider
06-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Gun to my head right now I'd go Woot. I still strongly disagree with CJ's rationale but it might not necessarily be worth a lynch at this point.

You can disagree with my rationale all you want. If you feel it isn't worth a lynch vote, fix yours.

In any case at this point, player's actions now will reveal a great deal.

fenikz
06-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm interested in how the Cigaro/Caddy love affair plays out, ill be watching you two!

RufusMcDaniel
I'm interested to see how the D-Unit/Gonzo relationship plays out. Do they both unvote each other? Does only one unvote? Do both keep their votes? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

Do you write promos for next days episode? Because you got potential.

Bulldogs
You can disagree with my rationale all you want. If you feel it isn't worth a lynch vote, fix yours.

In any case at this point, player's actions now will reveal a great deal.

I plan on changing it, there's no rush at the moment.

Caddy
06-21-2012, 11:04 PM
Do you write promos for next days episode? Because you got potential.

I'm going to start writing the outro's for afternoon Soap Opera's and go from there!

Caddy
06-21-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm interested in how the Cigaro/Caddy love affair plays out, ill be watching you two!

I voted for Cigaro before I voted for you :njx:

Cigaro
06-21-2012, 11:11 PM

Did you decide that since broth was singing this game, you needed to take up his normal role? I could see one or two posts, but your constant horrible attempts at logic are making me seriously consider voting to lynch you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Unvote: D

I still suspect he is evil but I can't be sure just yet. Voting Woot makes sense after reading everything again.

Vote: Woot

Cigaro
06-21-2012, 11:49 PM
If it means avoiding RR, I'll change. I think no lynch is still the best option, but even though we have roughly twelve hours left, we're getting to the point where people are going to sleep and I'm not sure enough people will be here in the morning to have any genuine discussion.

Unvote: No lynch
Vote: Wooty

Shane P. Hallam
06-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Vote Count

No Lynch (2) – CJSchneider, CMD
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, Bulldogs, D-Unit
Woot (4) - Broth, BeerBaron, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo
Cigaro (1) – fenikz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
IBC (1) - Grizz

fenikz
06-22-2012, 12:12 AM
Did you decide that since broth was singing this game, you needed to take up his normal role? I could see one or two posts, but your constant horrible attempts at logic are making me seriously consider voting to lynch you.

:freakout: :banana: :freakout:

5:1 odds say you're evil though

vidae
06-22-2012, 12:15 AM
I'd be fine gambling with Woot. I still think people are using flawed logic for CJ as well. Doesn't mean he couldn't be evil, but I find the logic petty and annoying. "He's posting more!" is pretty much ******** as hell. CJ isn't that dumb.

Tell us how you really feel. :njx:

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Vidae is slowly morphing into Caddy with the sarcastic responses.

vidae
06-22-2012, 12:17 AM
It's such a weird stance to take this early in this game. BB is insulted that people are suspicious of CJ for different posting habits when that has proven to be an indicator in the past. It's ridiculous. If CJ turns up being evil I'd bet money that BB is too. He's acting like he's mad a fellow mafia member was called out so early.

Caddy
06-22-2012, 12:21 AM
Vidae is slowly morphing into Caddy with the sarcastic responses.

Vidae!! =D

vidae
06-22-2012, 12:23 AM
It's just stupid. A change in posting habits (whether posting more or less) is something that is paid attention to in every. single. Mafia. game. ever. Acting like it shouldn't be a factor is stupid and suspicious as hell. The fact that someone acted so self righteous over it is annoying.

killxswitch
06-22-2012, 12:25 AM
I think changes in posting habits are a pretty good way to figure people out. Brody was on top of the world after winning the Wire game but he ****** up in the next one by being way too different. People noticed and lynched him, and it was the right move.

I also prefer to lynch a person rather than stagnate overnight.

vote: Woot

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 12:25 AM
The only reason I'm being slightly hesitant is that we push people to post more actively, and when he finally CJ finally does he gets absolutely dumped on day one. It kind of blows for him, but it rightfully so deserves to be looked at.

vidae
06-22-2012, 12:26 AM
I didn't think he was suspicious because of his posting habits even. I thought he was suspicious for his insistence that no-lynch is the right thing to do. Also I don't like being called ignorant.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Vote Count

Woot (5) - Broth, BeerBaron, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch
Cigaro (1) – fenikz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
IBC (1) - Grizz

CJSchneider
06-22-2012, 12:33 AM
D-Unit un-voted for me.

SuperMcGee
06-22-2012, 12:41 AM
I like the way the viddler thinks. I don't trust BB all that much, regardless of CJ's affiliation.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 02:47 AM
We need to start making progress. I'll go with the majority.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Why are people voting for me ? :/

I am not evil and you will lose a great help if you do lynch me

Caddy
06-22-2012, 03:33 AM
I didn't vote for you Wooty!

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Shane you missed my CJ vote :(

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 04:25 AM
Vote Count

Woot (6) - Broth, BeerBaron, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, Bulldogs, TheBoyWonder
Cigaro (1) – fenikz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
IBC (1) - Grizz

Caddy
06-22-2012, 04:33 AM
Go to bed Shane!

fenikz
06-22-2012, 04:53 AM
less than 7 hours I think, CJ more suspicious to me than woot, good night

Unvote: Cigaro
Vote: CJ

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 05:51 AM
Looks like I hurt vidae's little feelings...

We need to start making progress. I'll go with the majority.

So easily flopping to go along with the majority? If that is your only reasoning then I've got to be a little suspicious.

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 05:59 AM
BB, I didn't vote for CJ because he posted more. I don't think anyone voted for him because of that. You're the only person that has brought it up, if you're going to defend your Mafia buddy at least do it well!

Also, was McGee the only person to pick up on Grizz coming in and talking about the no lynch situation right after Caddy said "People who don't comment on it are suspicious"? I thought that was kinda odd.

I'll keep my vote with CJ for now though. When is the clock going to run out?

CJSchneider
06-22-2012, 06:24 AM
less than 7 hours I think, CJ more suspicious to me than woot, good night

Unvote: Cigaro
Vote: CJ

If being forthright, logical, aligned with good makes you suspicious of me, I would hope the town takes note of the vote you and 4 others have cast.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 06:31 AM
Also, was McGee the only person to pick up on Grizz coming in and talking about the no lynch situation right after Caddy said "People who don't comment on it are suspicious"? I thought that was kinda odd.

By that logic, whoever posted next is automatically suspicious. I came in and posted at that time because that's when I got back online last night, if I waited fifteen more minutes, I guess you would be on BB about it instead?

Either way, IBC, wooty, and Forenci are all still under five posts, uncharacteristic of IBC and wooty. I'll keep my vote on IBC for now.

CJSchneider
06-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Speaking of IBC, it's not as if the ES game has him so busy that he can't post here. BB is posting in that game and has still been active in this game. BB, since you may know better than the rest of us, is there any good reason you are aware of as to why IBC hasn't posted here with the regularity we would expect?

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm not sure of any reason. I took care of the thread this morning to keep things moving, but I think he usually gets online around now.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm not sure of any reason. I took care of the thread this morning to keep things moving, but I think he usually gets online around now.

He's probably playing Civ at work again haha

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
He's been strangely inactive, come on out buddy :-)

By that logic, whoever posted next is automatically suspicious. I came in and posted at that time because that's when I got back online last night, if I waited fifteen more minutes, I guess you would be on BB about it instead?

Either way, IBC, wooty, and Forenci are all still under five posts, uncharacteristic of IBC and wooty. I'll keep my vote on IBC for now.

Hiya buddy... Well you know why I was inactive for the most part. I was engrossed in Civ V all yesterday as I was exclaiming about my inability to find Iron. Then I got home and had to deal with the girlfriend fight from the previous day that you also knew about. Lastly I never post a lot on Day one.

Now that I am just getting to work and haven't fired up Civ let me catch up and I give some thoughts.

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
He's probably playing Civ at work again haha

Actually yeah, he probably is, haha. That's what he was doing yesterday.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Who would have thought that I would get **** for slacking off at work on these boards :njx:

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Slacking off at work is A-OK! Slacking off on mafia games though? Unforgivable.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 07:59 AM
After rereading that mindless drivel a couple people jump out at me but the one I am going to vote for is:

Vote: sbh

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 08:12 AM
As for why. He is talking more than he has in his past games and has flip flopped his vote a few times now.

If I am going to take a random guess he would be my first.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Three more hours until the day is over and it goes to RR with vote grabbers. This needs to be paid attention to;

Also be aware of the ramifications about how the Monsters can use this against you.

I don't know what this means, but I don't like it.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 08:27 AM
We need to unspread the votes, fast. It doesn't make sense to have multiple people with one vote.

Unvote: CJ

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 08:30 AM
We are up against the clock, so sorry Woot, hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 08:32 AM
IBC showed up and made a game-relevant post, unlike woot so I'm good with switching my vote now.

Unvote: IBC
Vote: woot

Caddy
06-22-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure I buy into Woot being evil. If anything I'd rather go after CJ

Caddy
06-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Hey guys. Protect me.

:coolface:

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Vote Count

Woot (9) - Broth, BeerBaron, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Bulldogs, Rufus, Grizz
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 3 hours to go!

CJSchneider
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure I buy into Woot being evil. If anything I'd rather go after CJ

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mnu0Mfa11qims61o1_500.jpg

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Its okay CJ... in my playing Civ all yesterday I learned one thing. That Australia is filled with Barbarians and only Barbarians.

Caddy
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Its okay CJ... in my playing Civ all yesterday I learned one thing. That Australia is filled with Barbarians and only Barbarians.

Sexy barbarians.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Sexy barbarians.

I don't see you dancing for my money SWTOR style now do I?

Caddy
06-22-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't see you dancing for my money SWTOR style now do I?

Jokes on you because I would have danced for free!

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Approx. 2 hours to go!

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Jokes on you because I would have danced for free!

Jokes on you because accepting my money officially made you a *****.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
You guys are assholes. You will lose a great help to the town if you lynch me I don't see what I've done to be the one lynched. Be extremely cautious of the guys who voted for me at this point.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Also I can role reveal since you guys are ******* ass. I am the only one who can name characters in this thread without being punished.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Also I can role reveal since you guys are ******* ass. I am the only one who can name characters in this thread without being punished.

Do you have a way of discovering who other people are or can you just say character's names?

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I have a way and can accuse people of being who they are and state their name.

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Seems like a hell of a thing to just make up. No guarantee it's a good power, but he could be cop-like with it. Not sure I want to chance losing that. I will be curious to see how he uses it though.

Unvote: Woot

Unfortunately there's still a chance of you getting lynched because I don't see enough people getting online to vote for someone else in the time we have left. It seems destined to head to random town.

I don't have a good feeling about caddy or cain because they've left their votes to spread out as well. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Well seeing as there is one role that can do that according to Shane lynching him is the worst idea possible at this point.

Sooo unvote people.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM
I have a way and can accuse people of being who they are and state their name.

Care to state a character name or two in a non-joking manner to prove it? Either you are telling the truth and have nothing to fear or you are making it up to draw out the person who really has the role so you can give your buddies a target.

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Care to state a character name or two in a non-joking manner to prove it? Either you are telling the truth and have nothing to fear or you are making it up to draw out the person who really has the role so you can give your buddies a target.

That's a good test actually. I doubt he gets to know who anyone actually is yet, but spouting off a list of character names would at least prove it.

Please do Woot. Either you are what you say you are and have already drawn a target on your back, or you're lying out your ass.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Vote Count

Woot (8) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Bulldogs, Rufus, Grizz
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Bigbirg
Elmo
Kermit
Cookie Monster

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Well, you misspelled one and Kermit is a muppet...but the others suffice.

Like I said though, I doubt enough people get online to vote anyone else in or unvote you completely.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Actually Kermit played in sesame street.

sbh15
06-22-2012, 10:30 AM
After rereading that mindless drivel a couple people jump out at me but the one I am going to vote for is:

Vote: sbh

As for why. He is talking more than he has in his past games and has flip flopped his vote a few times now.

If I am going to take a random guess he would be my first.

wow guy I flipped my vote once and that was from voting for no-lynch to voting against it. then I said I agreed with what vidae was saying about CJ, but never acted on it because it wasn't enough to go on.

and I'm sorry for being more active :/

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 10:34 AM
wow guy I flipped my vote once and that was from voting for no-lynch to voting against it. then I said I agreed with what vidae was saying about CJ, but never acted on it because it wasn't enough to go on.

and I'm sorry for being more active :/

Don't take offense to it... its a crap shoot as it is and you just stood out a little more than others.

vidae
06-22-2012, 10:35 AM
*yawn* I just woke up and we haven't gotten anywhere. :(

Forenci
06-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Actually ***** played in sesame street.

No name dropping!

At this point it looks like it's just going to be a random draw which I don't like. I'd rather the decision be in our hands. I'll go no-lynch.

Vote: No Lynch

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
No name dropping!

At this point it looks like it's just going to be a random draw which I don't like. I'd rather the decision be in our hands. I'll go no-lynch.

Did you even read the thread?

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:38 AM
No name dropping!

Vote: No Lynch

Woot is apparently the person who is allowed to name drop without repercussions. That was the whole point of asking him.

Gawd Forenci, follow along!

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 10:38 AM

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci
Woot (6) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Rufus,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

vidae
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Do we know that the person that can name names is good and not evil?

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:42 AM

We don't but, I'm unwilling to risk it if I have the choice.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 10:42 AM

Do we know for sure? No, but it seems like a random role for a mafia member to have.

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Do we know for sure? No, but it seems like a random role for a mafia member to have.

Could be a "role cop" type thing which has been mafia in the past. At this point though, any debate is just for future reference if he survives the random execution.

sbh15
06-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Don't take offense to it... its a crap shoot as it is and you just stood out a little more than others.

I don't take offense. I will warn you that you better be hoping my name doesn't get called for the lynch

vidae
06-22-2012, 10:51 AM
He has too many votes. I doubt everyone unvotes him before the time limit.

unvote : CJ

I'll unvote CJ now, but he's under the same time constraint. And I still think CJ is evil.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 10:52 AM
fenikz and D probably won't even be awake today by the time the time limit hits :-\

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Vote Count

Woot (6) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Rufus,
CJSchneider (3) - SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

CJSchneider
06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Well, I am headed to take my kids to swimming lessons. I doubt that I will be able to convince 8 of you to vote no lynch.

The monsters are all laughing at you. I dare you to prove me wrong. Do you feel that tugging sensation? That's me pulling at your ho card.

If I am the one to die, just know that you should all feel like a jack-ass.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Alright... Huge problem guys.

Stop unvoting other people... Right now us unvoting Fenikz, CJ, sbh and no lynch effectively damns Woot who is basically the only confirmed role.

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 11:00 AM

Stop unvoting other people... Right now us unvoting Fenikz, CJ, sbh and no lynch effectively damns Woot who is basically the only confirmed role.

So it's safe for me to unvote Woot because well he doesn't deserve to be lynched after he proved that he has a vital role.

Forenci
06-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Did you even read the thread?

Haha I actually did go back and read it all but I suppose I missed that. Sorry!

vidae
06-22-2012, 11:05 AM

So it's safe for me to unvote Woot because well he doesn't deserve to be lynched after he proved that he has a vital role.

He proved he has a role, but we don't know if he's good or bad yet.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM

This is true but I am more willing to take my chances with someone with an unconfirmed role wouldn't you?

vidae
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Normally I'd say yes, but this is Wooty we're talking about. :p

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM

True, but hey we've never really got information like this before on Day 1 before. Now with his confession of trash loving, we can narrow it down to someone. Would he be good, evil or neutral? I'm thinking more neutral.

vidae
06-22-2012, 11:11 AM
I mean, I really don't know to be honest. I have no idea how you'd set up this game. I don't really remember Sesame Street all that well.

I doubt everyone will get back in time to unvote Wooty, so we should at least pick someone we find to be overly suspicious and vote them before time is up. Any suggestions?

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Spreading our votes out doesn't seem particularly helpful either.

Hell, since Broth's role seems to be kind of a joke role, we could try to throw our votes his way. Might be less of a loss that whatever Woot potentially is.

Shane P. Hallam
About 30 minutes left

Wootylicous
We have 30 minutes left so we need to hurry up :/

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Vote Count

Woot (5) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 30 min to go!

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:22 AM
20 minutes to go

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Right now there is a 20% chance we kill Woot...

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM
vidae, unvoting CJ does nothing but increase the chances of Woot dying in the random vote. And I don't see why you're now all of a sudden unsure about Woot and want to get someone who's ability we know to get lynched. You said you think CJ is evil, so why unvote him? Unless you don't want the only person that can name characters names around. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Vote CMD

Just to throw a guy I think is suspicious in the hat

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Right now there is a 20% chance we kill Woot...

I think everyone is afraid of voting someone else and then getting a retaliatory vote thrown back at them...

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Woot (5) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC
CMD (1) - Woot

Approx. 30 min to go!

D-Unit
Unvote : woot
Vote: no lynch

vidae
06-22-2012, 11:31 AM
vidae, unvoting CJ does nothing but increase the chances of Woot dying in the random vote. And I don't see why you're now all of a sudden unsure about Woot and want to get someone who's ability we know to get lynched. You said you think CJ is evil, so why unvote him? Unless you don't want the only person that can name characters names around. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!

I'm not all of the sudden unsure about Woot, I'm always unsure about Woot. He could be lying through his damn teeth right now. Why are you so sure that he is good?

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Vote Count

No Lynch (4) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci, D-Unit
Woot (4) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC
CMD (1) - Woot

Approx. 30 min to go!

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
My vote for CMD is missing!

Grizzlegom
I'm not all of the sudden unsure about Woot, I'm always unsure about Woot. He could be lying through his damn teeth right now. Why are you so sure that he is good?

Well he can't be lying about being the person that can say character names or he'd have been mod-killed. I do agree that we have no idea whether that's good/bad/neutral though.

ImBrotherCain
At this point anyone unvoting Woot and voting to lynch someone else who already has votes is ********...

Someone vote D-Unit please.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:33 AM
10 minutes to go!

Wootylicous
Just all votes for a guy you find suspicious ! 10 mins to go :/

BeerBaron

He did list character names with no repercussions. So we know he honestly can do that. Good or bad we can't say. Gut feeling tells me it's more likely a good power than bad. Either way, I'd prefer not to risk him. Unfortunately, there is no way to clear all those votes in the next half hour and just piling random players on to lower his percentage of dieing also seems very stupid.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Final Vote Count:

Vote Count

No Lynch (4) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci, D-Unit
Woot (4) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC
CMD (1) - Woot

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:45 AM
As the town continues to be indecisive, they begin a game of Simon Says…OF DEATH. The loser will be hung. Woot, CJSchneider, fenikz, sbh, and CMD gather to play the game. “Touch your nose.” No one moves a muscle. “Simon Says: Touch Your Nose” All four touch their noses. The commands are rattled off quicker and quicker. When finally, the command “Simon Says: Put your feet behind your head.” Is stated. CJSchneider tries and tries, but her old body won’t let her accomplish this. The town starts to gather around her to lynch her. “**** this and **** all of you. My family is gone and now I am too.” CJ shoots herself in the head with her shotgun, dying on impact. All of the Rodriguez family is now dead.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/maria.jpg

Maria Rodriguez (1 Shot Vigilante) has been lynched

Please send all night actions to Shane ASAP!

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 06:49 PM
As everyone awakes from their slumber, they go out into Sesame Street and find one tiny body lying in the middle of the street. There are multiple knife wounds to her chest, arms, and legs, as well as a bullet wound that went straight through her head and her skull. Betty Lou lies murdered very brutally with no evidence in sight.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/BettyLou2.jpg
Caddy Betty Lou Watcher Has been killed

With 19 members left, 10 votes is needed for a majority

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Well day one has been really good... :njx:

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
NO BETTY! **** and he's a watcher as well,...The person that killed him is going to pay!1!!!!

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Sorry if i held it up shane.

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Someone ban me!

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Stabbed multiple times AND shot? I guess they really wanted Caddy dead...

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM
You're weirding me out SP.

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 06:55 PM
SP, my suspicion remains
Vote: SuperPacker

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
nO! Dont vote me!

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Dammit....sucks to lose Caddy, not just because of his role...but he's a solid player in these games.

SP, still drunk from the soccer game?

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Stabbed multiple times AND shot? I guess they really wanted Caddy dead...

I'm thinking target of an SK and the mafia.

Sucks to lose a watcher but I always enjoy caddy's death.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm thinking target of an SK and the mafia.

Sucks to lose a watcher but I always enjoy caddy's death.

I was thinking that might be the case but I wasn't sure if there would be one in a game this size. If so, we're fortunate that they both targeted the same person or we could be three down.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Vote Count

SuperPacker (1) - TBW

With 19 people remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 07:12 PM
I was thinking that might be the case but I wasn't sure if there would be one in a game this size. If so, we're fortunate that they both targeted the same person or we could be three down.

My zombie game wasn't much bigger and I had a 3rd party....you should know ;)

Anyway, the I can't read much into the lynch yesterday given the circumstances. The people who kept their votes on Woot might have just not been around when he pretty much revealed.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
As everyone awakes from their slumber, they go out into Sesame Street and find one tiny body lying in the middle of the street. There are multiple knife wounds to her chest, arms, and legs, as well as a bullet wound that went straight through her head and her skull. Betty Lou lies murdered very brutally with no evidence in sight.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/BettyLou2.jpg
Caddy Betty Lou Watcher Has been killed

With 19 members left, 10 votes is needed for a majority

In honor of Caddy I

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/RachelRegina/DidntReadlolElmo.gif

vidae
06-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Well I actually thought Caddy was evil.. shows what I know. Not a good start.

Forenci
06-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Well. Oh my. Seasme Street is pretty gangster.

Brothgar
06-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Broth, do me a favor and make these the lyrics you quote should I in fact be lynched.

zdmSNRxmxJc

"Well I know, I know the answers,
And you think you also do.
Why I say one plus one is eleven,
You think one plus one is two.
Well I've got some information,
And I just love that this is true -
I've got all the right answers,
And you haven't got a clue.

I was right and you were wrong,
I'm going to sing the I was right song.
I sing it once again.

You got all the wrong directions.
You don't know where you're going to.
You head west for California ?
Have you perchance got the map askew ?
Well, I got something to tell you -
There's a fact that you misconstrue,
I keep penguins in the bathtub,
You think they live in the zoo.

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Naaaa

Hold everything, there's a news flash on the station,
Why a correction is coming through -
It's some brand new information,
It seems like one and one is two !
You head west for California.
And there's something else that's true -
I was wrong about the bathtub,
They keep penguins in the zoo.

So I got a small revision,
To the things that I've just said -
Well it seems the yarns I've been spinning,
Are kinda hanging by a thread.
I was wrong and you were right,
And now my face ain't nothing but red.
There's some words that you get to sing now,
And I hope they don't go to your head.

[Squishington sings:]

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Naaaa"

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:33 PM
With a watcher gone I'm going to go ahead and assume there will be no info coming out today.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
So we've lost a one-shot vigilante and a watcher all before day two. This is a **** start. I still think we should have not lynched yesterday, at least CJ would be still be alive.

Which leads me to who I think we should look at today, the CJ voters. Vidae led the charge against CJ, and he was also adamant that we lynch someone yesterday, but I think vidae is too experienced to be the leader of a lynch train against a good guy this early if he were mafia. I think his followers, SP and TBW are more suspicious.

Of those two, I think TBW is the more suspicious. SP made some very recent ******** posts, but when accused by Gonzo, he didn't really get defensive in the same way he has when he's been evil in the past. TBW cast a vote for SP and argued against him for a few posts, but as soon as vidae cast a vote for CJ, TBW suddenly began arguing that CJ was much more suspicious than SP, despite having never mentioned him beforehand.

Of course, there is that one other person who voted for CJ; fenikz. Fenikz attempted to get us to lynch broth by suggesting he was the 'safe' lynch, even though that obviously makes no sense. He of course then turned and said I was evil for pointing that out. Then finally a few hours later, he decides to change his vote and tack it onto CJ. Also, take it for what you want, but Caddy was the one person who voted for fenikz. Obviously Caddy didn't have any information yet, but considering how bad his arguments against both broth and myself were, I wouldn't put it above fenikz to go out and kill someone who questioned him.

The last guy I'll mention is wooty. I wasn't around when he revealed, but I'm still not sure I would have changed my vote at that point. Wooty's ability to character name is unquestionable, but whether that's a good, neutral or evil ability is unknown. First, I'll have a hard time trusting whatever woot comes out and says, because he's basically a pathological liar when it comes to mafia. Second, the character he seemed to hint he was is a monster, and the opening post/PM seems to indicate that ALL monsters are a threat.

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
With a watcher gone I'm going to go ahead and assume there will be no info coming out today.

You are on of the few people I expected to beg for info... You disappoint me sir.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:37 PM
The Caddy kill seems like an obvious set up on Fenikz. Just sayin'. How often have we seen it when a guy is majorly accused and then immediately kill the person tht night? Almost always they wait a couple days to take the heat off.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:38 PM
You are on of the few people I expected to beg for info... You disappoint me sir.

If a cop investigated a bad guy, by all means come out. Otherwise, it would be a waste at this point. No sense coming out with a good guy and risking death or a role block.

fenikz
06-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Of course, there is that one other person who voted for CJ; fenikz. Fenikz attempted to get us to lynch broth by suggesting he was the 'safe' lynch, even though that obviously makes no sense. He of course then turned and said I was evil for pointing that out. Then finally a few hours later, he decides to change his vote and tack it onto CJ. Also, take it for what you want, but Caddy was the one person who voted for fenikz. Obviously Caddy didn't have any information yet, but considering how bad his arguments against both broth and myself were, I wouldn't put it above fenikz to go out and kill someone who questioned him.

exact opposite of what I would do, still think you are evil btw

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 07:39 PM
The Caddy kill seems like an obvious set up on Fenikz. Just sayin'. How often have we seen it when a guy is majorly accused and then immediately kill the person tht night? Almost always they wait a couple days to take the heat off.

You saw fenikz's day one reasoning as to why we should lynch broth, and continued defense of it. I'm not going to assume fenikz is that smart at this point.

fenikz
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
i nailed you as evil from day one maybe you underestimate me :p

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
You saw fenikz's reasoning as to why we should lynch broth, and continued defense of it. I'm not going to assume fenikz is that smart at this point.

Let's be honest, by this point we all know he isn't the most savy mafia player. Do I think he killed Caddy a day after getting into a heated argument though? No.

vidae
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I do agree that I don't buy Wooty and his story but I don't know for certain. TBW is always suspicious and so is broth, but I'm gunna throw a different name out here: Bulldogs.

I'm going to admit freely that I have no concrete evidence that he is evil, it's just something.. different in the way he is playing this. It's just a hunch backed up by absolutely zero information, but I figured I'd throw that out there just in case I happened to die tonight.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
I do agree that I don't buy Wooty and his story but I don't know for certain. TBW is always suspicious and so is broth, but I'm gunna throw a different name out here: Bulldogs.

I'm going to admit freely that I have no concrete evidence that he is evil, it's just something.. different in the way he is playing this. It's just a hunch backed up by absolutely zero information, but I figured I'd throw that out there just in case I happened to die tonight.

Meh, if we're going to continue to make the mistake of killing the active players that slip up every now and then (which I didn't even do) let's do it. You did it with CJ. I've done pretty much nothing to warrant suspicion, other than voice my opinion on a number of subjects.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 07:48 PM
i nailed you as evil from day one maybe you underestimate me :p

Could you remind me of why you think I'm evil? Is it that same day one "logic" that I didn't want to lynch broth solely because I wanted to lynch someone bigger, even though I was advocating no lynch at all? If so, that's hilarious.

vidae
06-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Meh, if we're going to continue to make the mistake of killing the active players that slip up every now and then (which I didn't even do) let's do it. You did it with CJ. I've done pretty much nothing to warrant suspicion, other than voice my opinion on a number of subjects.

I did it with CJ? He was a 1x Vigilante.. I wouldn't say that was a huge loss to the town, especially since he was probably going to kill me anyway. :p

And I did say I had no evidence, I just had a hunch. That's it. I didn't say you were evil, just that you were something we should probably keep an eye on. That's all. You did get pretty defensive though..

:banana:

fenikz
06-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Could you remind me of why you think I'm evil? Is it that same day one "logic" that I didn't want to lynch broth solely because I wanted to lynch someone bigger, even though I was advocating no lynch at all? If so, that's hilarious.

if you aren't evil I won't listen to Regina Spektor for 2 weeks

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 07:50 PM
I think SP should explain himself on his unusual string of posts and why he voted CJ.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
if you aren't evil I won't listen to Regina Spektor for 2 weeks

Then you best prepare yourself for your upcoming two week break from Regina Spektor.

And again, no actual reason.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I did it with CJ? He was a 1x Vigilante.. I wouldn't say that was a huge loss to the town, especially since he was probably going to kill me anyway. :p

And I did say I had no evidence, I just had a hunch. That's it. I didn't say you were evil, just that you were something we should probably keep an eye on. That's all. You did get pretty defensive though..

:banana:

I guess I'm just sick of the same couple people talking. Getting viewed as suspicious this early might actually benefit me in the long run, at least I probably won't die during the night now.

fenikz
06-22-2012, 07:52 PM
pff **** logic, i feel it in my balls

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 07:55 PM
It's time for our investigators to start revealing stuff. Not only does it help the town, but it helps the protectors know who to protect.

Let's get going already. We're acting like it's day one and nobody had a chance to get any night actions in.

vidae
06-22-2012, 07:55 PM

ykuTKwbRwF0

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
:rofl:

You're putting me in a good mood today fenikz. I'm all smiles. First you mention that Orlando could get Nash and now this gem! You're on a roll!

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 07:57 PM
It's time for our investigators to start revealing stuff. Not only does it help the town, but it helps the protectors know who to protect.

Let's get going already. We're acting like it's day one and nobody had a chance to get any night actions in.

Agreed assuming they investigated somebody bad. Otherwise, they should keep their mouth shut for now (unless whoever they viewed as good is close to being lynched).

fenikz
06-22-2012, 08:00 PM
id guess they all wasted their **** on me

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 08:02 PM
So I'm confused. The town decided we should lynch somebody day one because it would provide information. Yet there's almost no discussion of yesterday's lynch...

SuperMcGee
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
I'd like for woot to elaborate on his CMD suspicion from yesterday. I had similar sentiments.

Caddy made a point to say he thought the evil types were avoiding the no lynch argument. CJ ended up good and Caddy ended up dead. Obviously that's a big group, but it might be worth looking into.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 08:05 PM
So I'm confused. The town decided we should lynch somebody day one because it would provide information. Yet there's almost no discussion of yesterday's lynch...

It's tough because it wasn't like we actually chose to lynch him, that's when you get the most info as you see who bandwagons on, who jumps in last second, who defends CJ. The russian roulette was really the worst case scenario.

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
I'd like for woot to elaborate on his CMD suspicion from yesterday. I had similar sentiments.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration either. That came completely out of left field at the last second.

Still waiting on SP as well. To me he and TBW are the ones that need to be reviewed closest today.

fenikz
06-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Gonzo has been ridiculously quiet by Gonzo standards

ImBrotherCain
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Alright well I am going to be a bit busy tonight I will try to keep up and post when I can.

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
We might have heard the last of SP for today...it is kind of late for him.

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 08:13 PM
We might have heard the last of SP for today...it is kind of late for him.

Meh. I don't buy it. He's almost always on during odd hours.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 08:14 PM
It's tough because it wasn't like we actually chose to lynch him, that's when you get the most info as you see who bandwagons on, who jumps in last second, who defends CJ. The russian roulette was really the worst case scenario.

Perhaps I'm just bitter at the fact that I advocated for no lynch yesterday and the one person who did the same ended up dead because the town said no-lynches were pointless, but I feel if you're going to make a case that we lynch someone, anyone for information, you should acknowledge said lynch and discuss it some degree. Only two or three posters have done so so far.

As for Caddy/McGee's point about people who avoided that discussion, I'll do some looking into that.

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2012, 08:14 PM
At work so I can't post much until 11. I am still suspicious of D but I actually think I trust Woot now. Awful that we lost Caddy, he would have helped a lot as watcher.

Grizzlegom
06-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Heading out on a three hour drive. I'll follow on my phone and post as much as possible.

That post by D was suspicious to me. Asking investigators to out themselves unless they have concrete evidence is a terrible idea.

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Thank **** for that! Finally logged back in.

What do I need to answer for? I'm not evil.

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
I thought CJ was bad because he was adamantly proposing an action that wouldn't help us at all. Fear is the one thing that always makes people slip up. I'm not sure about Vid, but he had the same justification to lynch CJ as I did so I understand the suspicion.

One thing I saw recently that I don't like is how Grizz briefly suggested there was no SK. I hate when people do that in games like this because it's typically a ploy to take our minds off of the topic.

Lastly, I think it's awfully funny that SP starts going crazy after I accused him of being too normal for his normal day one. In fact that's why I think we should lynch him.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Went back and looked at those who didn't comment on the lynch/no lynch debate. The following three users made absolutely no reference to it;

Rufus
IBC
Woot

sbh15- voted both for and against no lynch, both votes based on where he thought the town was going to go
D-Unit- never made any statement about the lynch/no lynch debate, but when wooty revealed, changed his vote to no lynch

SP, TBW- Neither commented themselves on the lynch/no lynch debate, both voted for CJ because they thought CJ's advocacy of no lynch was suspicious

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Omg you're spot on TBW! You're just so amazing at Mafia games that I HAD to change my tactics when you called me out!

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 08:40 PM
P.S. I'm basically living off ET atm and for the next 10 weeks, so "it's late in the UK" is a moo point.

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Yeah SP, I'm almost on your level...Anyone else think the change is oddly coincidental?

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 08:46 PM
I was kinda drunk. Well I thought I was fine, but apparently not. And then I logged out to stop myself from speaking, tried to log back in, but then failed to log in 5 times and had my account locked. 90 FRUSTRATING minutes later, i'm sober and ready to roll!

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
At work so I can't post much until 11. I am still suspicious of D but I actually think I trust Woot now. Awful that we lost Caddy, he would have helped a lot as watcher.
LOL the only reason why I'm suspicious of you is because I voted for you. You do the same thing everytime. Like nobody can be good if they ever vote for you. Gimme a break.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I can buy SP's story. Seemed like what one would expect from a drunken SP. TBW, you said day one no lynches don't help the town at all, so what 'help' did getting CJ lynched provide?

fenikz
CJ wasn't lynched, it was russian roulette and it brought us no info

D-Unit
Went back and looked at those who didn't comment on the lynch/no lynch debate. The following three users made absolutely no reference to it;

Rufus
IBC
Woot

sbh15- voted both for and against no lynch, both votes based on where he thought the town was going to go
D-Unit- never made any statement about the lynch/no lynch debate, but when wooty revealed, changed his vote to no lynch

SP, TBW- Neither commented themselves on the lynch/no lynch debate, both voted for CJ because they thought CJ's advocacy of no lynch was suspicious
That's right. When I logged on, Shane's time limit was at a near end and with the new wooty reveal, it made sense to go No Lynch rather than keep my lynch on him.. which was only there in the first place because the town was so indecisive and I wanted progress, so I went with the majority of the town's favor at the time.

Whether woot is good, bad or neutral is unsure, but I wasn't ready to lynch him after he proved bulletproof of his claim. I will lean on no lynch over lynching a guy who has a chance of being good.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM
P.S. I'm basically living off ET atm and for the next 10 weeks, so "it's late in the UK" is a moo point.
Is that a hint of who you are???

PhjXqFk8nQI

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
While it didn't directly help, it gave us a shot whereas we just would have lost a watcher night one. At least the way it worked out it let us observe voting patterns. I seriously doubted that we would be unable to come to decision last night so it's wrong to only focus on the people who voted on CJ. That messed up the way day one normally works. CJ actually one had 3 votes so I'm unsure as to why you guys are viewing me as a top suspect. All of my points have been valid to this point.

SuperPacker
06-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Is that a hint of who you are???

PhjXqFk8nQI

YIkJ4BUChxI

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 09:04 PM
While it didn't directly help, it gave us a shot whereas we just would have lost a watcher night one. At least the way it worked out it let us observe voting patterns. I seriously doubted that we would be unable to come to decision last night so it's wrong to only focus on the people who voted on CJ. That messed up the way day one normally works. CJ actually one had 3 votes so I'm unsure as to why you guys are viewing me as a top suspect. All of my points have been valid to this point.

Gave us a shot at what? And I think I would have preferred to have only lost a watcher night one, rather than both a watcher and a one shot vigilante.

Also since it 'let us observe voting patterns', what are your voting pattern observations?

You're suspicious because you went after SP hard for your first few posts, yet as soon as vidae made his post, you immediately switched to CJ, who was now 'much more suspicious' than SP, despite the fact that you had never mentioned CJ up to that point.

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 09:08 PM
I didn't think CJ was suspicious until he started advocating no-lynch. In fact I thought sbh was much more suspicious at the time, not because he suspected me, but because he thought going no-lynch was a good idea on page 7. I'll have a longer post on voting patterns shortly, I've gotta eat.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 09:45 PM
TBW is good. Broth is also good.

Bulldogs
06-22-2012, 10:05 PM

How do you know this? You said your role allowed you to say names.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:06 PM
I found a old piano in broth trash. I assume he is Don Music and TBW is my best friend.

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Yay friendship! I told you guys!

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM

So you get two investigations a night? And why would one of them be wasted on broth, who we were pretty dead certain was good?

sbh15
06-22-2012, 10:14 PM
I found a old piano in broth trash. I assume he is Don Music and TBW is my best friend.

seems legit.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Who assumed he was good ? I searched his trash and found an old piano that's all and I told you TBW is my best friend, not investigated him.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Who assumed he was good ? I searched his trash and found an old piano that's all and I told you TBW is my best friend, not investigated him.

Just about every one. Did you read day one before you submitted your pick?

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Just because you assume someone is good doesn't mean I do.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
I am also extremely suspicious of CMD, Forenci and D-unit at this point.

fenikz
06-22-2012, 10:28 PM
stop being such a grouch :)

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 10:30 PM

Feel free to elaborate.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Low post count and a no lynch vote on the first day and a little bit of me thinks you are bad

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
8 or 9 posts on day one is a low post count? I mean. I'm not going crazy with it obviously, but I obviously didn't avoid discussion.
I also fail to see how voting for a no lynch is suspicious. The Mafia doesn't want that in my humble opinion.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Feel free to elaborate. Feel free to investigate me tonight. In fact, please do.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 10:35 PM
8 or 9 posts on day one is a low post count? I mean. I'm not going crazy with it obviously, but I obviously didn't avoid discussion.
I also fail to see how voting for a no lynch is suspicious. The Mafia doesn't want that in my humble opinion.
That is exactly right. The more killings, the better. The chances of a mafia lynch on day 1 is low.

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Feel free to elaborate. Feel free to investigate me tonight. In fact, please do.

Hmm. Your actions today are rubbing me the wrong way. First you want investigators to out themselves, now you're begging to be investigated.

No bueno.

BeerBaron
06-22-2012, 10:38 PM
And even if he isn't actually evil, he just painted a nice frame target on his back with that statement. Smooth move.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Hmm. Your actions today are rubbing me the wrong way. First you want investigators to out themselves, now you're begging to be investigated.

No bueno.
I got nothing to hide. On Day 2, it's the job of investigators to come forward with info. Thankfully Woot did. ...and he'll now be protected. He knows what's up.

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 10:40 PM
It's not even so much about you being evil. If you're good, you're still hurting us with statements like that.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Just because you assume someone is good doesn't mean I do.

You're correct, just because everyone else could pick up on the obvious doesn't mean you necessarily did. Let's be honest, your investigation did nothing to help the town. The fact is, you 'cleared' a guy who had been pretty much cleared by everyone day one, which makes you no less suspicious to me.

Also, I'll state again, I can't speak for everyone else, but what I took from my role PM and the opening post is that every monster is a threat, and the character that wooty is hinting at being is a monster.

And since you've already outed him, you might as well name TBW.

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 10:44 PM
It's not even so much about you being evil. If you're good, you're still hurting us with statements like that.
In what way?

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:45 PM
TBW is slimey.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:46 PM
You know who is a monster too ? Cookie Monster...I bet you need to eliminate him too right ? :facepalm:

Brothgar
06-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Sesame Street MAFIA

Sesame Street has come together, even bringing in outsiders to help them out in finding these monsters. They are going to meet every day and lynch a person they feel is a monster! Hopefully, they will find Miles at the end of the journey.

"Baby, Baby, Baby, I just don't know what to do, . . .
And darling, darling, it's all because of you
You put a hold on my heart and soul, leaving me so confused"

"The word is easy, look it up"

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Don't quote my PMs. Don't "safe claim" I will silence you then modkill you

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Uh actually scrap that about cookie monster look at the first page there is Miles on the last picture we saw of him surrounded by monsters. Am I in it ?

Brothgar
06-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Don't quote my PMs. Don't "safe claim" I will silence you then modkill you

That wasn't a PM that was the first post in the thread

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 10:56 PM
That wasn't a PM that was the first post in the thread

I was speaking about a post I deleted

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 10:57 PM
About me ? I did not quote your PM! :(

RufusMcDaniel
06-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Also, I'll state again, I can't speak for everyone else, but what I took from my role PM and the opening post is that every monster is a threat, and the character that wooty is hinting at being is a monster.

I'm trying to put this together from previous games, but Woot's role sounds similar to like a thief almost in this sense where he can search through the garbage. I said this yesterday, but that seems like at least a neutral role.

Wootylicous
06-22-2012, 11:05 PM
D and CMD came forward I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Vote Forenci

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 11:08 PM
In what way?

We don't need investigators to feel obligated to come out this early when we're behind the 8 ball unless they have crazy good info. Even then, hopefully they could find a way to stir the vote towards someone without having to come out.

Also, asking to be investigated makes it seem like you're either godfather or capable of being tailored if bad. Or if you're good, you're setting yourself up to be framed.

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 11:08 PM
You know who is a monster too ? Cookie Monster...I bet you need to eliminate him too right ? :facepalm:

Quite possibly. I have no idea how this game is set-up and I may simply be reading too much into what Shane has written so far, but all of his wording describes monsters in general, not just one group of bad ones, and considering I don't think there are too many Sesame Street characters who would fit the typical villain role, Shane could easily decided to have fun with who was doing what(although admittedly, one of the more 'villainy' characters that I could think of in Sesame Street would be the very character you claim).

As for your picture claim, considering that Shane likely had to work with what he found on Google and didn't do a photoshoot himself, I'm not taking your non-inclusion as meaning anything.

Also, just a heads up, my internet has gone 1995 on me in the past thirty minutes to hour or so, and I only got a few hours of sleep last night, so once this CWS series game is over(in bottom of 8th), I may be done for the night.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Vote Count

SuperPacker (1) - TBW
Forenci (1) - Woot

Cigaro
06-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Well actually my internet has suddenly returned to this century, so I may still be on for one hour or two if it holds up.

CashmoneyDrew
06-22-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm going to bed and I work basically all day tomorrow. I'll do my best to keep up on mobile, but it's going to be few and far between probably.

Vote: Lynch SuperPacker

D-Unit
06-22-2012, 11:26 PM
We don't need investigators to feel obligated to come out this early when we're behind the 8 ball unless they have crazy good info. Even then, hopefully they could find a way to stir the vote towards someone without having to come out.

Also, asking to be investigated makes it seem like you're either godfather or capable of being tailored if bad. Or if you're good, you're setting yourself up to be framed.
Behind the 8 ball? We're in Day 2. The town still has the numbers. I don't remember seeing an investigator sway the vote without coming forward with info. Everyone is too distrusting, especially in the beginning. On the other hand, when they have come out on Day 2, most of the time they last as long as there are protectors out there. You're never gonna have as many protectors as there are on Day 1 and 2. Sometimes a protector mistakenly protects a mafia guy because they don't know who to use their ability on. It's best just to help the town as early as you can and start things off on the right track. An quiet investigator is useless.

Shane P. Hallam
06-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Vote Count

SuperPacker (2) - TBW, CMD
Forenci (1) - Woot

TheBoyWonder22
06-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Let it be known Wooty speaks the truth. Unless I am somehow best friends with a monster, he is good as well. My win condition is the town is safe so I'm unsure how he could be a monster.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Let it be known Wooty speaks the truth. Unless I am somehow best friends with a monster, he is good as well. My win condition is the town is safe so I'm unsure how he could be a monster. If wooty is telling the truth about his character, there is no doubt he is a monster. And judging by what you just claimed as your win condition, I'm pretty sure you are evil. I'll wait until the morning since its one and I want to hear a few more opinions before voting, but I'm fine with lynching you or woot.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Don't bring win conditions into this. That is supremely lame.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Sorry for not being as active these last two days. I will be posting more from here on out.

I still think D-Unit is evil. His push for investigators to reveal themselves I think was a give away. With Caddy dead that is a watcher gone so now the mafia is free to role block whoever comes out as investigator (which right now appears to be Woot who I am not so sure I fully trust but I will get to that). If he is calling to be investigated the mafia might have a tailor as well. I was not positive he was evil after yesterday but now I am.

As for Woot and TBW, I am not sure I trust them but right now I think if they are telling the truth they are valuable and we would be shooting ourselves in the foot taking out one. I did think Woot was evil after yesterday and there was a push to lynch him so maybe this is some sort of power play from the mafia because they felt pressure. One other possibility if Woot is a monster and TBW isn't then maybe Woot is kind of like Snape from the Harry Potter game but in reverse. Maybe he is a spy for good. Just the fact that they could be our most valuable townies (although stupid as hell for revealing this early) kind of makes me want to wait another day to decide on them.

Sorry for the long post but to some it up I am voting for the guy I am certain in evil.

Vote: D-Unit

Forenci
06-23-2012, 12:56 AM
D and CMD came forward I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Vote Forenci

I don't know what makes you feel I am suspicious. I would ask to elaborate but I'm getting ready to go to bed and probably won't be up until 12 or so.

II feel like I'm playing like I usually do unless I have an investigator role, in which case I go nuts.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Let me tell you Gonzo, I would not have revealed this early. Woot sort of jumped the gun on it with saying Broth and I are good. I'd understand if I was closer to being lynched. That reminded me a lot of when Vid gave me up and he was the godfather. I mean it's such a confusing role because he looks like a monster. There's a lot to process and I'd appreciate if someone else were to weigh in on it.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Sorry for not being as active these last two days. I will be posting more from here on out.

I still think D-Unit is evil. His push for investigators to reveal themselves I think was a give away. With Caddy dead that is a watcher gone so now the mafia is free to role block whoever comes out as investigator (which right now appears to be Woot who I am not so sure I fully trust but I will get to that). If he is calling to be investigated the mafia might have a tailor as well. I was not positive he was evil after yesterday but now I am.

As for Woot and TBW, I am not sure I trust them but right now I think if they are telling the truth they are valuable and we would be shooting ourselves in the foot taking out one. I did think Woot was evil after yesterday and there was a push to lynch him so maybe this is some sort of power play from the mafia because they felt pressure. One other possibility if Woot is a monster and TBW isn't then maybe Woot is kind of like Snape from the Harry Potter game but in reverse. Maybe he is a spy for good. Just the fact that they could be our most valuable townies (although stupid as hell for revealing this early) kind of makes me want to wait another day to decide on them.

Sorry for the long post but to some it up I am voting for the guy I am certain in evil.

I think you're not good at mafia games when you are evil.

Dr. Gonzo = http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110902214431/villains/images/c/c9/Evil_Gonzo.jpg = Sesame Street Monster

His forum name says it all....

vote: Gonzo

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:35 AM
Gonzo is definitely a Muppet haha.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:57 AM
vote: D-Unit

His play so far has been very erratic/suspicious/dumb. First, he does the "just woke up, checking in, reading the thread and be back with thoughts!" thing and then he disappears for 3 hours. Then, he votes Gonzo for being Gonzo. Then switches to wooty not because he's suspicious but because he "wants to move things along." Then he changes his vote to no lynch on day one even though it was clear that was a futile vote.

Then today he calls for investigators to reveal themselves and harps on how, in the past, investigators that come out day 2 last until the protectors die. Quiet investigators are not useless, there's no point in putting a target on your back if you don't have any relevant info when there are two killers out there. If this game is like most recent ones, there's maybe two protectors max, with one probably being a bodyguard, a role many people around here are too selfish to actually utilize.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 08:06 AM
The fact that Cigaro wants me and TBW lynched is telling me that he is evil.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Lynching D-Unit makes the most sense right now. Saying "come out investigators" is bad enough and then asking to be investigated sounds like something a GF would do. Or as GOW said, they could have a tailor.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Not to defend D here but you are all acting like his is playing any differently than he typically does.

D is usually pretty early on wanting info and is quick to his own defense. Not saying I don't think he is suspicious but I think you are accusing D of being D.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I feel like Forenci/SP are our best bet right now.

RufusMcDaniel
06-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I kind of agree with IBC. But right now no one really else stands out, so I can see why others have jump on the train to lynch him.

Could he have a lyncher role and be after Gonzo? Maybe that would explain his actions a bit.