PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 08:57 AM
A Jester, Lyncher and Serial Killer plus 4-5 mafia seems like a little much to me.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 09:04 AM
I assume there is always at least 25% of mafia. So 6 guys in this are mafia.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I assume there is always at least 25% of mafia. So 6 guys in this are mafia.

That would be 5 buddy. So still an SK, Jester and Lyncher would be 8 of the 21 which is far too many as is.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 09:33 AM
A jester is possible but seems unlikely in this game. A lyncher is possible as lynchers can be other townies but when is the last time we actually had a lyncher? I know that doesn't mean there isn't one but it just seems like we always speculate about that role and I don't think I've ever actually seen one in a game.

I think its more likely that we have just the 5 mafia and a serial killer to worry about.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 09:36 AM
A jester is possible but seems unlikely in this game. A lyncher is possible as lynchers can be other townies but when is the last time we actually had a lyncher? I know that doesn't mean there isn't one but it just seems like we always speculate about that role and I don't think I've ever actually seen one in a game.

I think its more likely that we have just the 5 mafia and a serial killer to worry about.

If there is no jester how do you explain Broth... Other than he is broth.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 09:42 AM
If there is no jester how do you explain Broth... Other than he is broth.

I think his role is a joke role that can only post song lyrics, but I don't think he's a jester.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Seems like he is pretty intent on getting himself killed because of it.

Anyway we need some serious discussion seeing as I really don't feel like playing Russian Roulette and losing someone important again.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Like I said I think Forenci or SP are our best bets right now.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 09:56 AM

Anyway we need some serious discussion seeing as I really don't feel like playing Russian Roulette and losing someone important again.

Idk, if he wanted to get killed, I think his song choices day one would have been a little different. He was trying to defend himself/say he's good from what I can tell.

I can get behind Forenci because he's a classic "lay-low" player that will skate by all game and then if he turns out evil we will all be like "shoulda taken out the inactives."

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Like I said I think Forenci or SP are our best bets right now.

You keep saying that, but you haven't actually said why.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Forenci for the reasons Grizz stated and you because you weirded me out. Reveal yourself SP.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Forenci for the reasons Grizz stated and you because you weirded me out. Reveal yourself SP.

I'm alright, thank you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 10:34 AM

I understand your reasoning for going after both and while I don't trust either Forenci or SP I still think taking out D is the better choice. I really do hate the strategy of not posting much but I kind of think Forenci might be a tracker or protector or something just with the way he has played. I don't want to chance taking him out. I feel like giving him another day to see if he adds anything of value is the better choice and so far he hasn't done anything to hurt the town.

As for SP I trust him a little less than Forenci but I still wouldn't take him out now. SP is the kind of player who will hang himself if he is evil. Not only that but I did push him hard day one and I actually kind of feel like he may be good after that. Someone to watch for sure.

I still stand by taking out D. I am certain he is evil. I know he always plays like this but he has not stopped going after me, tried to get investigators to reveal which would result in them being blocked or killed, flip flopped at every chance, and generally just has not helped the town. I think worst case scenario for the town is that he is a lyncher which still is not good for us. I feel comfortable enough that he is evil to say if I am wrong, feel free to take I hard look at me tomorrow, I will take the fall. I am not wrong. My vote stays with D.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 10:37 AM

"Cain doens't know, oh.
Cain doesn't know-oh.
So don't tell Cain!
Cain doesn't know,
Cain doesn't know.
SO DON'T TELL CAIN!"

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Well no one's really discussing it, so I'm just going to go ahead and vote. Judging by the fact that it seems ALL monsters are the towns enemies and the character that woot claims to be is unquestionably a monster, the fact that the person he chose to 'clear' is someone who had already been cleared by everyone else, and TBW jumping out of nowhere and stating the win condition he did, I'm fairly certain both are evil.

There's also the suspicions against TBW that came before woot jumped out to protect him, like his sudden jump to finding CJ 'much more suspicious' than SP, despite using his several previous posts to campaign against SP and never mention CJ once.

Since I'm fairly certain, not 100% certain, I'll vote for the lesser of the two, but if he turns up evil, that speaks plainly of Woot.

Vote: TBW

vidae
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
I don't think D is necessarily evil.. if I had to pick someone right now I think I'd lean Forenci.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Cigaro is evil. I stated that TBW is Slimey and you still want to push a vote on him.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Forenci is the best pick right now. SP and Cigaro are the other options. Alreadt voted forenci and will stick with it.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
I am not willing to fully distrust Woot yet. Although this would be the ideal way to see if he is telling the truth. I need to mull this over a bit.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Cigaro is evil. I stated that TBW is Slimey and you still want to push a vote on him.

Yes, because you always tell the truth about your roles. In pretty much every single one of the games I've played, you've lied about something to do with your role, you're basically pathological with it. I'm not evil, plain and simple.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Just because I lie in one game doesn't mean I'm lying in every one of them. Should we look at the Wire game when you lied your ass out too ?

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Forenci is the best pick right now. SP and Cigaro are the other options. Alreadt voted forenci and will stick with it.

I still don't see it. Care to explain why besides he hasn't posted much of use? Vidae attacking Forenci too leads me to believe I may have missed something which is possible because I haven't been around much these past couple days. Forenci has just seemed to be playing like he always does to me.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Just because I lie in one game doesn't mean I'm lying in every one of them. Should we look at the Wire game when you lied your ass out too ?

Lied about what?

Seriously woot, don't try and act like you don't have a history of lying that goes above and beyond what everyone else usually does. Its more than one game.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm really not sure about Woot, TBW and Cigaro.

Don't really know why Woot stole from Broth last night and why he waited until today to reveal that TBW was good and who he was. He is obviously the only person that can say character names, but part of me is thinking he is bad and that after speaking to his buddies last night, he decided to cover TBW's ass.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:46 AM
He always lay low in these games and I'm not comfortable with that. The fact that Jbond let him in should told you that he believed he would be active. I believe he's around right now and waiting. Once the momentum will build towards him just watch him come out of nowhere and then go back to laying low and bring nothing to this town.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:50 AM
I understand the case against D-Unit and would be willing to change my vote to him to prevent another Russian roulette situation day two, but I'm not really seeing it concerning Forenci. It appears woot's way of going after him is to peg him as inactive, so if/when(assuming woot is evil) Forenci comes up good, woot can say he wasn't contributing much anyways and would always be suspicious.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Mind you that Cigaro voted for me even though I came out with my role last day. Cigaro is evil and doesn't want to vote for his buddy Forenci.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm really not sure about Woot, TBW and Cigaro.

Don't really know why Woot stole from Broth last night and why he waited until today to reveal that TBW was good and who he was. He is obviously the only person that can say character names, but part of me is thinking he is bad and that after speaking to his buddies last night, he decided to cover TBW's ass.

This is actually a good point. Stealing from Broth made no sense. I thought he was fairly obviously good so if Woot where lying about his role saying Broth is good would be a very safe claim.

He always lay low in these games and I'm not comfortable with that. The fact that Jbond let him in should told you that he believed he would be active. I believe he's around right now and waiting. Once the momentum will build towards him just watch him come out of nowhere and then go back to laying low and bring nothing to this town.

I want to send a message to inactives as much as you but I would still say give him another day. Besides not adding much I just don't see him being evil. Maybe I am wrong but I could just as easily see him being a protector as being evil.

My other thought which you won't like Woot is you are evil, you panicked when pressured (which you have been known to do) and you are going after Forenci because you guys role copped him last night not Broth and he had an important role so you want him gone. I think revealing yourself the way you have as an investigator was dumb if you are a townie and even more dumb if you are evil but after The Wire game nothing you do would surprise me.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Note that I didn't steal but found an old piano in broth trash.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Mind you that Cigaro voted for me even though I came out with my role last day. Cigaro is evil and doesn't want to vote for his buddy Forenci.

Well actually, my vote was cast against you long before your reveal and I left the last three or four hours during that day and therefore wasn't present for your reveal, but even if I was, I probably would have kept it, because even at that point you were claiming to be a monster, and all monsters are the enemy.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Why the ******* hell would I reveal myself if I was a monster/bad ?!

Seriously.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Vote Count

D-Unit (3) – Gonzo, Grizz, SP
SuperPacker (2) - TBW, CMD
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit
Forenci (1) – Woot
TBW (1) - Cigaro

With 19 people remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 10:58 AM
I understand the case against D-Unit and would be willing to change my vote to him to prevent another Russian roulette situation day two, but I'm not really seeing it concerning Forenci. It appears woot's way of going after him is to peg him as inactive, so if/when(assuming woot is evil) Forenci comes up good, woot can say he wasn't contributing much anyways and would always be suspicious.

Well I can agree with you here. That would make sense. I just don't see you playing the way you are if you were evil so I actually don't believe Woot saying you are evil at this point. I don't trust Woot at all but we have trackers for a reason so like I said, I would rather wait another day to see if he is cleared than taking out Woot or TBW now. I still don't see Forenci as a viable option for laying low. Usually the inactives are killed by the SK early enough anyway haha. I still think D is our best option.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 10:59 AM

Seriously.

Because you're Woot. Don't act like you always make the most logical moves. It was just day one and you were only two votes away from a lynch as I recall, anyone would be pressured there, and your reaction was typical of the way you always react.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM
D-unit is likely good. Cigaro, Gonzo are Forenci are baddies.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM

Seriously.

Well you are a monster. Also, I have seen you panick and do really dumb things before. It was a thought but like I said we should know soon enough if you are telling the truth. Taking you or TBW out now would not be smart.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Because you're Woot. Don't act like you always make the most logical moves. It was just day one and you were only two votes away from a lynch as I recall, anyone would be pressured there, and your reaction was typical of the way you always react.

Two votes away from getting lynched yes. It would've been an error to do so with what I can bring to this town.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Taking two good guys to determine if one guy is good is pretty dumb.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM

Ah nice, I bring up viable possibilities about you and now I am evil. Classic Woot. Playing a lot like D. What makes you sure he is good btw? This is actually pretty much exactly how you play when you are evil so I don't even know if I trust you at all at this point.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Taking two good guys to determine if one guy is good is pretty dumb.

You need to make sense when you post.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:03 AM

This is the exact same thing you did in The Wire when you were bad and being pressured, simply line up everyone who questioned you and say they were all working together. You may have been correct one time, but I can assure you, you're not now, at least so far as I'm concerned.

Two votes away from getting lynched yes. It would've been an error to do so with what I can bring to this town.

Like showing up and telling everyone broth is good? That was really helpful.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I mean taking one of us (TBW or me proved good) to determine if I'm trustable or not is pretty dumb. Again the best move right now is Forenci. After that it will clear you if I'm wrong about it. If Forenci is good like you seems to think it will clear you and Cigaro. If he is not then you are next my man.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 11:08 AM
I mean taking one of us (TBW or me proved good) to determine if I'm trustable or not is pretty dumb. Again the best move right now is Forenci. After that it will clear you if I'm wrong about it. If Forenci is good like you seems to think it will clear you and Cigaro. If he is not then you are next my man.

So does TBW have an ability making him important to the town? Or is he just best friends with you?

Dr. Gonzo
Maybe taking out TBW to see if Woot is good is the way to go. I would rather take out Woot but I do not want to lose an investigator. At the same time I just don't think I can trust Woot. Everything about his play screams evil and the popular strategy when evil these days is to claim a powerfully townie role because the town does not want to lynch strong townies. Mentioning TBW would be a very Woot like mistake to make as well. I just want to make some sort of decision. I very much think D is evil but it is kind of hard to drum up support when Woot derails every conversation. Ugh.

Cigaro

If it were a blind vote based on no suspicion, you'd be correct. That's not the case. I'm suspicious of both of you on your own accounts, even if not 100% so. Therefore I'm voting for one who I'm very confident, albeit not certain, is evil, but is the weaker of the duo, so just in case I'm wrong, you'll be around.

Wootylicous
If he's good me and TBW are next. If he's not Cigaro and Gonzo are next. That's a good bet to do since he brought nothing to the town so far and that he's laying low pretty much all the time.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:10 AM
So does TBW have an ability making him important to the town? Or is he just best friends with you?

I don't know what is ability is so far. He's Slimey and he's my pet/best friend since I don't like to be with anyone and like to stay in my trashé

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Woots annoying, but lynching him would probably be the wrong way to go. And we'd learn a lot from lynching his buddy.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:12 AM
If he's good me and TBW are next. If he's not Cigaro and Gonzo are next. That's a good bet to do since he brought nothing to the town so far and that he's laying low pretty much all the time.

This is literally what you were just complaining about two or three posts ago, lynching someone for the sake of finding out if someone else is good.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:13 AM

Here's the problem with that Woot. That is exactly how good people get lynched. I don't know that Forenci is good nor do I know that Cigaro is good. So you are so sure that Forenci is evil and D is good that we should take you out next automatically if you are wrong? I am evil now because I don't think Forenci is evil just because he isn't posting much? Maybe I am evil because I said you might be evil, never mind me advocating not lynching you or TBW. You are playing like a crazy man and exactly like you do when you are evil. You are not helping the town. You are derailing everything, you are bullying people to follow you. Like I said, classic evil Woot. Make the town scared that if they don't listen to you then they are next. It won't work on me Woot and to be honest I am now kind of afraid I will die tonight.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:13 AM
This is literally what you were just complaining about two or three posts ago, lynching someone for the sake of finding out if someone else is good.

Lynching a 1 for 1 ratio is not good. Lynching a guy to find out about me/TBW or you/Gonzo/SP is a pretty good bet.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Vote Count

D-Unit (2) – Gonzo, Grizz,
TBW (2) – Cigaro, SP
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit
Forenci (1) – Woot

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Lynching a 1 for 1 ratio is not good. Lynching a guy to find out about me/TBW or you/Gonzo/SP is a pretty good bet.

Again, how does it tell you anything? For one we both know the mafia does not actively stick up for each other hardcore (maybe that is why TBW agreed you were stupid and didn't say much about you) and two townies do not know who is good and evil for sure, we use deduction and powers which aren't even always accurate. You are actively trying to sabotage the town now it seems. Better to find out if you are good or evil now than wonder about it.

Unvote: D

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Vote Count

TBW (3) – Cigaro, SP, Gonzo
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit
Forenci (1) – Woot

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Again...where do you see Slimey in this picture ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GnzSDOaQhY8/SzALjkriAnI/AAAAAAAAAts/maW0gHlP240/s400/Olamide-faison-Sesame+Street.jpg

This is the last pic of Miles surrounded by monster. Learn to read the first post of this thread. I fail to see me too in that pic.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Again, how does it tell you anything? For one we both know the mafia does not actively stick up for each other hardcore (maybe that is why TBW agreed you were stupid and didn't say much about you) and two townies do not know who is good and evil for sure, we use deduction and powers which aren't even always accurate. You are actively trying to sabotage the town now it seems. Better to find out if you are good or evil now than wonder about it.

"No more lies I said I wanna hear it all"

Vote TBW

vidae
06-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Is it crazy that I sort of believe Wooty? Ugh. I probably have a brain tumor.

vote : TBW

I hope you guys are right and this will give us valuable information because I'm not a fan of losing people who can be really valuable to us. If they're best friends they're probably masoned which is invaluable in these games.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:27 AM
TBW is Slimey :facepalm:

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Who's to say you are telling the truth about who you and TBW are?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Again...where do you see Slimey in this picture ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GnzSDOaQhY8/SzALjkriAnI/AAAAAAAAAts/maW0gHlP240/s400/Olamide-faison-Sesame+Street.jpg

This is the last pic of Miles surrounded by monster. Learn to read the first post of this thread. I fail to see me too in that pic.

If you look up 'Miles Sesame Street' in Google pics, its literally picture two. Is your defense really that you aren't in a picture that Shane quickly grabbed off Google? Also, from the first page, it seems to indicate that all monsters are the problem, not any select ones.

vidae
06-23-2012, 11:29 AM
For the record, I actually believe Wooty here. I'm fine killing TBW to prove Wooty is good though. And if TBW does turn out to be good, we have a few names who need to start explaining themselves tomorrow.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Is it crazy that I sort of believe Wooty? Ugh. I probably have a brain tumor.

I hope you guys are right and this will give us valuable information because I'm not a fan of losing people who can be really valuable to us. If they're best friends they're probably masoned which is invaluable in these games.

Best friends by definition are not masoned. They know who one another are, but can not talk outside of the game.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:30 AM
If I die tonight you guys look into Gonzo/SP/Cigaro. I can assure you that TBW is good 100%. We are masoned. Slimey needed to reunite with me to be masoned and we were last night.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Vote Count

TBW (5) – Cigaro, SP, Gonzo, broth, vidae,
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit
Forenci (1) – Woot

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:34 AM
If I die tonight you guys look into Gonzo/SP/Cigaro. I can assure you that TBW is good 100%. We are masoned. Slimey needed to reunite with me to be masoned and we were last night.

From the Mafia Wiki;

The "standard" term for players who know each other to be Town but are unable to speak to each other privately is Best Friends.

If you're best friends, you can't possibly be masoned as you are now claiming. You have to be one or the other. But let me guess, English isn't your first language, what you really meant all along was mason.

vidae

Hah, you didn't even mention being masoned until I brought it up. Now I think you're full of ****. Anything to save yourself eh?

Wootylicous
If you ever watched Sesame Street you know that Slimey is best friend with Oscar you ass.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:35 AM

Well we will find out won't we. You brought this on yourself. If TBW is good I am sorry but unfortunately for him he was teamed up with you which is never a good thing.

Woot, you have said D is good 100 percent and Forenci, Cigaro, SP, and myself are all evil. How do you know all this? You are playing like you do when you are evil and panicking and I think this is the best move now. I thought it was D and still think D is evil but if you are good we need to know we can trust you, your play certainly does not make me trust you.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm leaving to eat lunch, and may have to do work for three or four hours this afternoon. I'm hoping to be back by the start of the Euros, but that very well may not be the case. If not, for anyone looking at voting for TBW, follow my reasoning, not me. I think I've laid out a decent case as to why to suspect that duo, so don't just toss on votes just because.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:37 AM
If you ever watched Sesame Street you know that Slimey is best friend with Oscar you ass.

Exactly, makes it a very easy thing to make up, or distort as something good. You kind of screwed the pooch with your mason claim. If CJ was still around, assuming TBW comes up evil, he'd be useful right now, take out two mafia in one day. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Woot is digging himself into a huge hole and he is probably more of a threat than TBW. I'm pretty sure he's evil atm.

Unvote: TBW
Vote: Woot

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Vote Count

TBW (4) – Cigaro, Gonzo, broth, vidae,
SuperPacker (3) - TBW, CMD, woot
Woot (1) - SP
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Unvote Forenci
Vote SP

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Woot is digging himself into a huge hole and he is probably more of a threat than TBW. I'm pretty sure he's evil atm.

Unvote: TBW

I'd still suggest TBW, just to er on the safe side. There's a chance that the two are just playing this very dumb right now but are actually good, and even though its a small chance, I'd rather take the 'safer' option.

Anyways, I'm really off to lunch now, although I will try and check in on my phone.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 11:40 AM
TBW

"You got the power ? to let power go flow"

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd still suggest TBW, just to er on the safe side. There's a chance that the two are just playing this very dumb right now but are actually good, and even though its a small chance, I'd rather take the 'safer' option.

Anyways, I'm really off to lunch now, although I will try and check in on my phone.

Exactly, I do think Woot is evil but I still don't want to chance him being good and an investigator. We can deal with him tomorrow.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Meh, I don't think there's much risk at this point, but if we don't want to take the chance I can obviously get behind lynching TBW as well. If I need to, i'll change my vote back.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 11:56 AM
This thread needs some fresh voices. Don't think I really want to go woot/TBW right now.

The masonry bit is interesting. I don't really give a turd what the definition of "best friends" is, but you'd think masons would be a role for another pair in this game.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 11:57 AM
What the hell are people doing voting for Woot and TBW? You don't need to kill one to find out if he is telling the truth. That's not the only way to find out.

Somebody tell me why it's not better to go after one of the guys who he claims is evil, like Gonzo, SP, Cigaro or Forenci. If they end up being bad, then Woot was right the whole time. If they end up being good, THEN we can kill Woot/TBW. But at least we don't lynch a guy who claims to have ability to help the town or his friend.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 12:01 PM
What the hell are people doing voting for Woot and TBW? You don't need to kill one to find out if he is telling the truth. That's not the only way to find out.

Somebody tell me why it's not better to go after one of the guys who he claims is evil, like Gonzo, SP, Cigaro or Forenci. If they end up being bad, then Woot was right the whole time. If they end up being good, THEN we can kill Woot/TBW. But at least we don't lynch a guy who claims to have ability to help the town or his friend.

Because it's pretty obvious he was just stating random names of the people that went after him. He doesn't know if anyone is evil or not. You seriously think he could know 4 evil people this early in the game? Wow, D-Unit...

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 12:03 PM

If Woot is telling the truth it means he has no real idea if any of the people he claims are evil are actually evil, he said he investigated broth. Do you not understand that? He is just trying to save himself by claiming other people are evil. Once again you are either derailing and evil or have no idea how these games work.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Because it's pretty obvious he was just stating random names of the people that went after him. He doesn't know if anyone is evil or not. You seriously think he could know 4 evil people this early in the game? Wow, D-Unit...

He doesn't know anything. He's associating people based on how they're acting in opposition to him. That's what woot does.

But quite honestly, his other two suspicions before all that were CMD and Forenci. I had hunches about both. There is almost no evidence, but it doesn't surprise me to see him bring them up.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Funny how Gonzo/SP are attacking D. Don't be fooled peeps. Forenci/Cigaro/Gonzo and SP are together in this.

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Wooty is claiming anyone who votes for him is evil, in regular Woot fashion. He does this every single game. If you don't trust him automatically, you're evil. It's so old and played out by now that I don't get how there can be someone who doesn't know about it yet.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Notice that I didn't claim you were evil Vidae.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Wooty is claiming anyone who votes for him is evil, in regular Woot fashion. He does this every single game. If you don't trust him automatically, you're evil. It's so old and played out by now that I don't get how there can be someone who doesn't know about it yet.

Just another reason I think D is evil. I just can't believe anyone is this bad at mafia games. I never even commented on D being worried a protector would protect mafia which is not even a big deal, I just facepalmed. Ugh, maybe he is this bad and I am wrong about him.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Yeah all attack me on the way I play games...So much help to the town by doing that :njx:

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:12 PM

You have no way of knowing if I'm evil, or if Gonzo is evil, etc. It's day two. If you really are an Investigator (which I'm finding hard to believe right now) you have maybe one or two investigations so far.. how can you possibly know the alignment of six people?

You're scrambling, plain and simple.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Wow, if TBW shows up evil, with D's latest response, I think we will be able to knockout three mafia in the first four days. Their mutual defense only adds to the suspicions.

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't think any mafia group would be that stupid in the first two days. It is worth looking into though for sure.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:15 PM
You guys are laughable at mafias. Are you all mad because I found out about the majority of you in one day ? It's ok guys it's just a game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 12:17 PM
I don't think any mafia group would be that stupid in the first two days. It is worth looking into though for sure.

This is why I am starting to think D is good. He would never defend Woot and TBW knowing they were evil. He tends to play simple straight forward games and would be cautious as mafia.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm here. Seriously wtf? What have I done to appear suspicious? I am best friends with Woot, if I found him at night we were to be masoned. Woot's interaction with Broth made it simple early on. I don't get it guys. I've been honest with you all along and I don't get how killing me solves anything. Plus (not to throw Woot under the bus), I'm the one of the two of us that doesn't look like a monster, why am I a better choice? I think I may have pushed someone's button.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Also, Cigaro's logic makes no sense. Are you saying that anyone that didn't vote no-lynch is evil? You have never had a problem lynching people on a first day until this game. My opinion has nothing to do with what Vid said. Obviously I still think SP is evil. CJ seemed to be pushing the hardest for a move that had a zero percent chance of benefiting the town. Plus, he wasn't even lynched. As I said earlier I wouldn't have revealed my role, but Woot felt it was the right idea and I can't talk to him alone at this stage of the game. You're honestly throwing **** and seeing what sticks. I would be doing the same thing to you if we were in opposite roles. Tell me though, has any post I've made thus far seem completely illogical?

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:37 PM
I gotta be honest, I really do believe TBW. I don't really believe Woot though.. meh. We might get down to another random lynching.

unvote : TBW

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Just another reason I think D is evil. I just can't believe anyone is this bad at mafia games. I never even commented on D being worried a protector would protect mafia which is not even a big deal, I just facepalmed. Ugh, maybe he is this bad and I am wrong about him.
You are so bad at these games when you are evil. You do the exact same thing people are claiming woot does. Whoever votes for you, you harp on them being evil.

But now you say it's not a big deal when protectors use their night actions to accidentally protect mafia??? YOU MUST BE MAFIA!

Vote: Gonzo

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Also, Cigaro's logic makes no sense. Are you saying that anyone that didn't vote no-lynch is evil? You have never had a problem lynching people on a first day until this game. My opinion has nothing to do with what Vid said. Obviously I still think SP is evil. CJ seemed to be pushing the hardest for a move that had a zero percent chance of benefiting the town. Plus, he wasn't even lynched. As I said earlier I wouldn't have revealed my role, but Woot felt it was the right idea and I can't talk to him alone at this stage of the game. You're honestly throwing **** and seeing what sticks. I would be doing the same thing to you if we were in opposite roles. Tell me though, has any post I've made thus far seem completely illogical? I have been willing to lynch people day one because this game is the first I have played where no lynch was an option. You can look back at my other suspicions, I'm on my phone.

I'm here. Seriously wtf? What have I done to appear suspicious? I am best friends with Woot, if I found him at night we were to be masoned. Woot's interaction with Broth made it simple early on. I don't get it guys. I've been honest with you all along and I don't get how killing me solves anything. Plus (not to throw Woot under the bus), I'm the one of the two of us that doesn't look like a monster, why am I a better choice? I think I may have pushed someone's button.

If you're best friends, you're not masoned. If you're best friends, you don't have to go out searching, you already know who woot is.

Also, vidae if you don't trust woot, wouldn't that implicate TBW as well.

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:46 PM
If you're best friends, you're not masoned. If you're best friends, you don't have to go out searching, you already know who woot is.

Also, vidae if you don't trust woot, wouldn't that implicate TBW as well.

That is a good point actually, I hadn't thought about it. That doesn't make any sense.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Holy crap you guys are playing on words it's incredible. In actual sesame street shows Slimey is Oscar best friend. Look at it for christ sake.

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Holy crap you guys are playing on words it's incredible. In actual sesame street shows Slimey is Oscar best friend. Look at it for christ sake.

That isn't the point, and stop being insulting. You're just making us want to kill you more.

As Cigaro pointed out, if you two are best friends you know who each other are. If you know who each other are, why do you have to go "searching" for someone to be masoned with? You already KNOW EACH OTHER.

You guys tripped up here. Fall on your swords.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I didn't make the game that way you ass. You are mafia too it seems. The town has all the mafias guys in front of them. Gonzo/Cigaro/SP/You/Forenci. I hope they will be intelligent and not sacrifice TBW to give you the advantage.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 12:51 PM
It's a part of my role, I had to find my best friend because I was lost so that we may be masoned for the duration of the game. I don't get what's so hard to understand.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Broth makes the most sense of all of you. Let that sink in.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:53 PM
[mafia reasoning]But...but...but...you can't be best friend and mason at the same time since you knew each other!![/mafia reasoning]

:facepalm:

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 12:54 PM
That is a good point actually, I hadn't thought about it. That doesn't make any sense.

When these games start, you don't know other people's roles. Even if Woot and TBW are best friends, they wouldn't have known that when the game began. So I took it as TBW saying he found out who his best friend was and once he did that, they were going to get additional ability (masonry).

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I didn't make the game that way you ass. You are mafia too it seems. The town has all the mafias guys in front of them. Gonzo/Cigaro/SP/You/Forenci. I hope they will be intelligent and not sacrifice TBW to give you the advantage.

Oh, there it is. I'm evil now too because I don't buy your ****.

It's a part of my role, I had to find my best friend because I was lost so that we may be masoned for the duration of the game. I don't get what's so hard to understand.

Your story has changed drastically and no one is buying it now.

When these games start, you don't know other people's roles. Even if Woot and TBW are best friends, they wouldn't have known that when the game began. So I took it as TBW saying he found out who his best friend was and once he did that, they were going to get additional ability (masonry).

If you start out as best friends you know who the other person is.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Vote Count

TBW (4) – Cigaro, Gonzo, broth, vidae,
SuperPacker (3) - TBW, CMD, woot
Woot (1) - SP
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
My story has changed drastically ?

I found a ******* old piano in broths trash. TBW found me and become masoned with me. He is Slimey. How did that changed ?

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 12:58 PM
See D's way of thinking actually makes sense here. Vid didn't say anything about me being bad until Cigaro made that big post about me being evil. Therefore, Cigaro, Vid, and I are all evil because I followed Vid that one time and Vid followed Cig. Perfect logic right?

vidae
06-23-2012, 12:59 PM
My story has changed drastically ?

I found a ******* old piano in broths trash. TBW found me and become masoned with me. He is Slimey. How did that changed ?

Yeah, it has. NEITHER OF YOU mentioned mason until I brought it up in a post. Now not only is he your best friend, but he had to find you, and now you're masoned! You're full of ****. Just give up already.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Vid, how has my story changed at all. Let's just take the term "best friends" out of the equation. I had to find a random other player that my character may or may not be best friend/pet to within the show, at night in order for us to become masoned. Better?

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Are you mad that I found out who you were vid ?

Like I said it's ok it's just a game :)

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
So I must say, its hard to believe anything coming out of woot's mouth as he continues to play his classic "if you don't believe me, you are obviously evil" game. At the same time, his story keeps changing with the best friends/masoned thing. On the other hand, I think TBW is believable. If they are planning this/working together, maybe TBW is just better at executing? If they are speaking the truth, I think it was foolish the way they came out already. They have no relevant information in terms of giving us a bad guy and now they've painted major targets on their backs, meaning protectors either have to protect them, or risk not protecting someone that might have a better investigative role (cop/tracker/etc).

At the end of the day, I actually kinda believe TBW right now which makes me think D is actively supporting them because he wants to be tied with them if they turn up good. I'm gonna leave my vote on D for now.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 01:07 PM
[mafia reasoning]But...but...but...you can't be best friend and mason at the same time since you knew each other!![/mafia reasoning]

That is literally the textbook definition of best friend, you can't be masoned. I provided it one or two pages ago. Also in the definition of best friend, you know who each other are, which is the whole point of the role, not that you have to find each other.

vidae
06-23-2012, 01:07 PM
TBW is definitely the more believable of the two, there is no doubt about that. Wooty is playing this fast and loose and throwing accusations and insults to anyone who disagrees with him. TBW is actually being level-headed about it.

But I'm still not buying it.

This is while I wasn't accusing Wooty:

Now when I think he's full of ****:

This is status quo for Wooty. At this point it doesn't even matter if he's evil or good.. the end result is the same: he is HURTING the town and hindering the rest of us from making informed and logical decisions.

I believe TBW more than Wooty, but I think they're both lying and trying their damndest to backpedal and make this all sound legit. TBW does a better job of it, but I still think they're both lying.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 01:09 PM
So I must say, its hard to believe anything coming out of woot's mouth as he continues to play his classic "if you don't believe me, you are obviously evil" game. At the same time, his story keeps changing with the best friends/masoned thing. On the other hand, I think TBW is believable. If they are planning this/working together, maybe TBW is just better at executing? If they are speaking the truth, I think it was foolish the way they came out already. They have no relevant information in terms of giving us a bad guy and now they've painted major targets on their backs, meaning protectors either have to protect them, or risk not protecting someone that might have a better investigative role (cop/tracker/etc).

At the end of the day, I actually kinda believe TBW right now which makes me think D is actively supporting them because he wants to be tied with them if they turn up good. I'm gonna leave my vote on D for now.
I don't get it.

Woot proved that he is the one role in this game that can name names. It's now public knowledge that he is the Grouchster and TBW is his worm. I gotta believe that because if they tried to make it up, and those roles actually belonged to someone else then their cover would've been blown. VERY RISKY especially when you consider how major a player that the Grouchster is.

So I'm evil because I believe them??? COME ON!

sbh15
06-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Given that I'm not exactly interested in reading through 10 pages of what appears to be Woot, TBW, Cigaro and Vidae arguing while Gonzo and D-Unit have a personal quarrel, can someone just update me on what the debate is here?

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Fine I give up I don't wanna play in this anymore. I found out all about the mafiosos. Forenci/SP/Vidae/Cigaro/Gonzo should be all five of them.

unvote SuperPacker
Vote Wooty

vidae
06-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Are you mad that I found out who you were Wooty?

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 01:14 PM
I don't get it.

Woot proved that he is the one role in this game that can name names. It's now public knowledge that he is the Grouchster and TBW is his worm. I gotta believe that because if they tried to make it up, and those roles actually belonged to someone else then their cover would've been blown. VERY RISKY especially when you consider how major a player that the Grouchster is.

So I'm evil because I believe them??? COME ON!

My vote post covered the main reason(s) I think you are evil. I'm just saying you going along with them doesn't really change my mind like it did the other people that have since unvoted you.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:14 PM
I am Oscar it's plain simple Vidae. I know you are evil when that game is over I expect ton of rep for discovering who you were that early.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Unvote Wooty
Vote Vidae

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 01:16 PM
I am Oscar it's plain simple Vidae. I know you are evil when that game is over I expect ton of rep for discovering who you were that early.

Who is he then? You said you can give names.

vidae
06-23-2012, 01:17 PM

You got it buddy. At the end of the game, if I'm evil, I'll give you all the rep I can for as long as we post here. Deal?

SuperMcGee
Are you mad that I found out who you were Wooty?

Well done, sir.

I'd prefer to get away from this whole situation, as I think only Forenci and maybe Cigaro are the names worth being suspicious of right now. Not too big a fan of how vidae's actions have swayed during this encounter, though.

Wootylicous
You got it buddy. At the end of the game, if I'm evil, I'll give you all the rep I can for as long as we post here. Deal?

All of it and you'll stop being mean :(

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 01:20 PM

Who Wooty?

Wootylicous

I don't have his name yet. For what it's worth I think he's Elmo or Cookie Monster.

TheBoyWonder22
He said he knows he's evil, not his identity.

BeerBaron
Woot is really far out on a limb right now, further out than someone who I think is lying would go. Not sure how he found out things about 5 different people in one night, so I'm not going to trust all of those names, but one is someone who I think has acted a bit unusual (by his standards anyway) in SuperPacker. I'm stepping out for a while so I think I'll send my vote his way.

Vote: SuperPacker

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Unvote Vidae
Vote SuperPacker

Finally.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Also Oscar is not a monster but a grouch. Go look at it.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Grouches

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 01:27 PM
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_Monsters

Here is a look at the monsters from Sesame Street. So there.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Woot is really far out on a limb right now, further out than someone who I think is lying would go. Not sure how he found out things about 5 different people in one night, so I'm not going to trust all of those names, but one is someone who I think has acted a bit unusual (by his standards anyway) in SuperPacker. I'm stepping out for a while so I think I'll send my vote his way.

He's just going off people who have been attacking him. Those aren't investigation results.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Unvote TBW

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm gonna be out for the day. I'll try to check on my phone periodically.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 01:45 PM
How have I been weird BB?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 01:52 PM

This is woot we're talking about. There is no such thing as too far out on a limb as far as lying goes when it comes to woot.

The Grouch/monster thing is interesting. The general wiki states Oscar being a monster, but the Sesame Street wiki says they're separate(obviously the SS wiki would be more reliable). But the clearing of broth, the lie about best friends and TBW's win condition claim make me still think they aren't town. Perhaps the two could be neutral, although I do know there seems to be a threat beyond monsters, as any town-aligned person should also know.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Also Oscar is not a monster but a grouch. Go look at it.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Grouches

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_Monsters

Here is a look at the monsters from Sesame Street. So there.

"They ask me how I feel
And if my love is real
And how I know I'll make it through
And they, they look at me and frown
They'd like to drive me from this town
They don't want me around
'Cause I believe in you."

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:01 PM
To add to the Grouch/Monster question, I think its very odd timing. I've been making the argument that all monsters are a threat since yesterday, and woot's original argument was that that can't be the case, cause we'd have to kill the cookie monster too. He then changed it to no, he's not in the picture. Now one day later, he's finally saying he's not a monster. I don't really know what to make of it. Would seem to me blatanly obvious whether one was a monster or not, yet woot has clearly been confused on the situation. Now its woot, so its certainly explainable that he was just being woot, but it could also be something more sinister.

The grouch/monster thing has made me rethink, but I certainly am not willing to consider as definitive of anything, particularly woot's goodness. After all, woot's character was friendly with the monsters, at least certain ones.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Just getting home from work, read through quick, and this argument is almost IDENTICAL to the one we had in the Vampire game. Which makes me especially suspicious of Vidae, who should know getting rid of TBW is not the way to go. Rob S in the vampire game/TBW here are playing essentially the same role. We'll find out TBW is good then they will attempt to get rid of Woot at night. I'm fine taking out SP but I'm most suspicious of Vidae.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Just getting home from work, read through quick, and this argument is almost IDENTICAL to the one we had in the Vampire game. Which makes me especially suspicious of Vidae, who should know getting rid of TBW is not the way to go. Rob S in the vampire game/TBW here are playing essentially the same role. We'll find out TBW is good then they will attempt to get rid of Woot at night. I'm fine taking out SP but I'm most suspicious of Vidae.

I wasn't in that game, can you explain that one?

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
I wasn't in that game, can you explain that one?

Gonna shower quick, I'll explain in 15.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm not going to quote my pm, but it said within it that we're best friends so if you think that's a lie, so be it. I just stated my win condition, I'm not really sure why, but I figured I may as well. You're being far too stubborn about this.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 02:17 PM

Ehh no where in here is TBW claiming to have the power that Rob had in the Vamper game though.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm not going to quote my pm, but it said within it that we're best friends so if you think that's a lie, so be it. I just stated my win condition, I'm not really sure why, but I figured I may as well. You're being far too stubborn about this.

So then what does "Had to find him" mean? It tells you who you need to find, what would be the point of making you have to wait until the night to be able to be masoned?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:21 PM

Like I said, if you are best friends, then you would have known who woot is. There are two basic qualities that define a best friend in mafia games;

1. You know who the other person is
2. You can not communicate with said person other than game thread

You and woot are both claiming to be best friends, despite saying you didn't know who each other was initially, and that you can communicate outside the game thread. There are only two qualities that define best friends, and yall are literally claiming the exact opposite of them.

And it wasn't just that you came out stated your win condition without anyone questioning it.

vidae
06-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Ehh no where in here is TBW claiming to have the power that Rob had in the Vamper game though.

Exactly this. I was the strongest good member in the game. The same can't be said of Wooty. They're not close at all Bulldogs.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 02:27 PM
I think there are surely some similarities. Rob and vidae took a lot of heat claiming to be good aligned players and Rob ended up getting lynched, under the premise that there was less risk in lynching him if they really were good. I don't recall if evil did indeed try to kill vidae immediately after Rob's lynch (Bulldogs would know), but it's somewhat similar. Just probably not relevant.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 02:28 PM
And who's to say that a possible investigative mason might not be the most powerful good player in this game? That is way powerful.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Vote Count

SuperPacker (4) - TBW, CMD, BeerBaron, Woot
TBW (3) – Cigaro, Gonzo, vidae,
Woot (1) - SP
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit

vidae
06-23-2012, 02:30 PM
And who's to say that a possible investigative mason might not be the most powerful good player in this game? That is way powerful.

Absolutely, but again, neither of them mentioned being masoned until I brought it up. They never even hinted at it, they just added it to the story at the end because they thought it sounded plausible.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 02:31 PM
So then what does "Had to find him" mean? It tells you who you need to find, what would be the point of making you have to wait until the night to be able to be masoned?

He had to find his character. He didn't know who it was until woot made it obvious on Day 1.

And I will gladly be wrong about this, but I am ignoring all arguments related to what "best friends" means. Just dumb. I highly doubt it is their actual role.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Absolutely, but again, neither of them mentioned being masoned until I brought it up. They never even hinted at it, they just added it to the story at the end because they thought it sounded plausible.

Possible. But not what I want to act on today.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
He had to find his character. He didn't know who it was until woot made it obvious on Day 1.

And I will gladly be wrong about this, but I am ignoring all arguments related to what "best friends" means. Just dumb. I highly doubt it is their actual role.

They literally claimed that was their actual role, and it has two very specific qualities which they're claiming the opposite of. You're going to ignore their original roleclaim and instead take everything they tacked on later as valid?

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 02:34 PM
I think there are surely some similarities. Rob and vidae took a lot of heat claiming to be good aligned players and Rob ended up getting lynched, under the premise that there was less risk in lynching him if they really were good. I don't recall if evil did indeed try to kill vidae immediately after Rob's lynch (Bulldogs would know), but it's somewhat similar. Just probably not relevant.

They just continued to Role block vidae as they figured he'd be protected but they didn't stand a chance in that game, right bulldogs ;-P

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 02:42 PM
They literally claimed that was their actual role, and it has two very specific qualities which they're claiming the opposite of. You're going to ignore their original roleclaim and instead take everything they tacked on later as valid?

I don't like being that guy, but quote it for me.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 02:42 PM
What I don't get is if TBW comes up good I have to assume Woot gets protected at night so I just don't see Vidae being mafia and pushing to take TBW because he wants to kill Woot at night. After all the lying, backtracking, derailing, and claiming five people are for sure evil after one day I just can't trust Woot. This is how he plays when he is evil.

There are so many possibilities, maybe Woot is like Snape from the HP game and is some sort of double agent. All of these accusations and brining up TBW's name after claiming investigator could be his way of selling TBW out so when TBW turns up good he is cleared. Maybe Woot is godfather. Maybe they aren't evil and we are going about this all wrong.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I still hate the way D has played. Voting for me because I think protecting a mafia member for one night isn't the end of the world? People tend to protect those who are vocal and the SK tends to take out people who are quiet. So if a protector protects mafia one night it's not like he is actually saving that mafia dudes life. Not to mention he seems to want us to make up our minds on who we lynch based on what happens today. I am just not sure who we can lynch that provides the most info at this point. I have to assume that no investigators coming out with info means nothing of importance was found. Same with no tracker coming out with anything. I am starting to lean towards lynching D again. As ****** as Woot has played at least he is out in the open and I do not want to risk losing him. If we take out D and D comes up evil which I am sure he will I think we can be fairly certain that Woot is telling the truth just because the mafia loves to back up people who are good because it makes them look good.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I don't like being that guy, but quote it for me.

Here are two;

I found a old piano in broth trash. I assume he is Don Music and TBW is my best friend.

Who assumed he was good ? I searched his trash and found an old piano that's all and I told you TBW is my best friend, not investigated him.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Exactly this. I was the strongest good member in the game. The same can't be said of Wooty. They're not close at all Bulldogs.

Not close at all? Give me a break. In that game, you and Rob S defended yourselves as masons, while being attacked by me and ATL, with the reason being we will never know if Vidae is telling truth until it was discovered if Rob was good or not. I was Dracula and ATL was my minion. Gonzo and you are making the exact same arguments me and ATL made. If this were anyone else but Woot (a known liar) we wouldn't be going for them. I'm not going to make the same mistake the town made that game. I'm willing to bet out of SP, Gonzo, Cigaro, and Vidae, 2/4 are evil. If Woot and TBW were actually bad they would have made the worst mistake a mafia member has ever made in the history of these games.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Here are two;

Maybe its just me, but I don't read that as him claiming that's their role. I read that more as him trying to let us know who TBW is.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
TBW and Woot, when you read this let me know. I have some questions to confirm whether or not you're good.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Not close at all? Give me a break. In that game, you and Rob S defended yourselves as masons, while being attacked by me and ATL, with the reason being we will never know if Vidae is telling truth until it was discovered if Rob was good or not. I was Dracula and ATL was my minion. Gonzo and you are making the exact same arguments me and ATL made. If this were anyone else but Woot (a known liar) we wouldn't be going for them. I'm not going to make the same mistake the town made that game. I'm willing to bet out of SP, Gonzo, Cigaro, and Vidae, 2/4 are evil. If Woot and TBW were actually bad they would have made the worst mistake a mafia member has ever made in the history of these games.

In that situation, it seems you didn't know if Rob S and Vidae were masons. We already know who woot and TBW are, what they can do. If the mafia has plans for those two, they wouldn't need this debate to decide anything.

vidae
06-23-2012, 02:52 PM

I can't speak for those three, but I'm not evil.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Maybe its just me, but I don't read that as him claiming that's their role. I read that more as him trying to let us know who TBW is.

Best friends is a known mafia role, and when I asked if knew TBW was good because he was investigated, but he said no, it was because they were best friends. If best friends is a role, and wooty is claiming he knows TBW is good because he is best friends, it seems plainly obvious to me that best friends would be their role.

Here's another one where woot is implying that best friend is his role, and that for some reason its not incompatible with being a mason;

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM

TBW just said that in his PM it said, "You are best friends with Woot"...

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Absolutely, but again, neither of them mentioned being masoned until I brought it up. They never even hinted at it, they just added it to the story at .he end because they thought it sounded plausible.

Why would they bring it up unless provoked?

I dunno v. You're acting suspish.

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:05 PM
You're defending them pretty hard when all of this stuff is out and in the open, McGee..

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Why would they bring it up unless provoked?

I dunno v. You're acting suspish.

Oh give me a break D. What is going on with you?

They were completely provoked and Wooty was going off the deep end, and when I mentioned mason they jumped on it like they had it the entire time. It's so easy to see that they added it on at the end because it sounded plausible, and now they're clinging to it. It's ridiculous.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 03:09 PM
In that situation, it seems you didn't know if Rob S and Vidae were masons. We already know who woot and TBW are, what they can do. If the mafia has plans for those two, they wouldn't need this debate to decide anything.

Actually they claimed to be masons too, turns out they were telling the truth.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Actually they claimed to be masons too, turns out they were telling the truth.

Part two is what I was referring to. They claimed, but you didn't know, so you just forced the reveal. Here we obviously know.

Again, it seems the Vampire situation was of the mafia using lynch to gain information, here all information has already been presented, the mafia learn nothing from lynching, only the town does. Like I said, if the mafia has plans for these two, that would have come about before any debate on whether or not to lynch the two began.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 03:12 PM
TBW and Woot, when you read this let me know. I have some questions to confirm whether or not you're good.
Lay it on me buddy.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah I'm here too

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Wooty and TBW messed up big time, are lying, and we know it.. anyone not voting for one of them right now jumps to #1 on my suspicion meter. I was suspicious of you before Bulldogs and now you're my #1 after those two.

Forenci
06-23-2012, 03:31 PM
I personally don't trust Wooty or TBW. I'm just not sure which is more worth voting for. I personally feel like Woot because he likes to stir things up and seems to be leading this charge.

I'll just have to go with my gut on this one and hope it's right.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Of course Forenci bring nothing new to the table and vote for the guy who is accusing him of being evil. Suprise suprise.

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Of course Forenci bring nothing new to the table and vote for the guy who is accusing him of being evil. Suprise suprise.

******* hilarious that you of all people just said that. Jesus christ, kettle, meet pot.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 03:47 PM
You defend him way too hard vid. You should know better.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 03:47 PM

What I don't get is if TBW comes up good I have to assume Woot gets protected at night so I just don't see Vidae being mafia and pushing to take TBW because he wants to kill Woot at night. After all the lying, backtracking, derailing, and claiming five people are for sure evil after one day I just can't trust Woot.

"Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black"

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:49 PM
You defend him way too hard vid. You should know better.

I'm not defending anyone. It's just funny. The thing you do in EVERY. SINGLE. MAFIA. GAME. is what you just accused someone else of doing. Through this entire shitstorm you haven't given us anything credible, at all. You're a liar and you're trying to weasel your way out of your god awful "strategy" by pointing fingers at literally anyone else. Give it up sir.

Wootylicous
06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Can we please agree on who to lynch from Forenci/Gonzo/Vidae/Cigaro or SP right now ?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Can we please agree on who to lynch from Forenci/Gonzo/Vidae/Cigaro or SP right now ?

Or TBW.

Of those voting for Woot, I still suggest a move to vote TBW. The two are almost certainly evil, but since its almost certainly and not certainly, TBW is the better pick for this day, just in case he is somehow good and him and woot(mostly woot) are just this bad at mafia.

vidae
06-23-2012, 03:54 PM

I don't get why you expect anyone to believe you at this point, but that was a good attempt.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Its amazing how perfectly this mirrors how wooty played as mafia in the Wire game. In the Wire game, he blamed literally anyone who suspected him as being mafia. He constantly begged the town to vote x, x and x out, offering no reason other than 'THEY'RE EVIL!'. He came up with a role story that was impossible to give himself credibility.

This game, he's named everyone who's questioned him as being evil, just because. He's now begging the town to lynch one of them, just because. And he also came up with the best friend role story, claiming that he didn't know who TBW was and can talk to him, the exact opposite of what a best friend is supposed to be me.

You do not cease to amaze.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
What is amazing to me is that this thread is still going. It's clear as day that TBW and Wooty are bad and yet here we are, still discussing it.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 04:09 PM
You're defending them pretty hard when all of this stuff is out and in the open, McGee..

Out in the open for interpretation. People are stating things not as they are originally put. I'm not going to say I know these guys are good, but I don't see them tripping over themselves as badly as you all seem to.

I personally think we'd be more likely to find someone evil if we delved into the BB/SP situation.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok, i'll change my vote back to TBW, because this is taking the piss. C'mon people!

Unvote: Woot

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't get why you expect anyone to believe you at this point, but that was a good attempt.

So you call Woot out for only accusing people suspicious of him, then you do the same to me. Vidae, if you are actually good, which I'm doubting at this point, you would realize Woot, TBW and I coming out this early would be the worst mafia play in history. It just doesn't make sense. If you are good, you need to honestly reconsider what you are doing.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:20 PM
So you call Woot out for only accusing people suspicious of him, then you do the same to me. Vidae, if you are actually good, which I'm doubting at this point, you would realize Woot, TBW and I coming out this early would be the worst mafia play in history. It just doesn't make sense. If you are good, you need to honestly reconsider what you are doing.

So now you're one of them, right? You're all masoned now?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 04:22 PM

Not really. Woot was two votes away from being lynched, usual role reveal area. Revealing TBW was pretty dumb, but dumbest of all time? No.

Plus, you modded the Wire game, you know woot's playing ability. I don't see woot making a huge mistake as any reason to doubt.

Regardless, you said you had questions, then disappeared for a while, and now you're back, with no questions as of yet...

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:23 PM
And Bulldogs, if the three of you are good like you claim then it's quite possibly the worst town aligned play I've ever seen.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Now taking all sig bets. What do I get if I'm good? Because honestly I would not have come out. Plus, I am in no way the safer bet and I'd love to hear the justification as to why I am.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 04:28 PM
And Bulldogs, if the three of you are good like you claim then it's quite possibly the worst town aligned play I've ever seen.
Wtf Vid? I did nothing wrong and people are being douchey. No wonder I took a hiatus.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Now taking all sig bets. What do I get if I'm good? Because honestly I would not have come out. Plus, I am in no way the safer bet and I'd love to hear the justification as to why I am.

Of the two, you seem clearly weaker, therefore the safer risk just in case you are somehow good. Not very complicated.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Wtf Vid? I did nothing wrong and people are being douchey. No wonder I took a hiatus.

So far I've been called unintelligent and an ass by your "best friend" Wooty over there. I apologize if I was a little testy, but this is starting to get on my nerves.

I'll ask again: Bulldogs, how do you know that TBW and Wooty are good, and why did you say "the three of us"? Are you masoned with them now too?

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Regardless, you said you had questions, then disappeared for a while, and now you're back, with no questions as of yet...

I'm also interested in those questions.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:39 PM
So now you're one of them, right? You're all masoned now?

Because that's totally what I said. Give me a break Vidae. You're better than this.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Not really. Woot was two votes away from being lynched, usual role reveal area. Revealing TBW was pretty dumb, but dumbest of all time? No.

Plus, you modded the Wire game, you know woot's playing ability. I don't see woot making a huge mistake as any reason to doubt.

I have seen his lying ability. I don't think he is here, but I'm about to find out.

I'm back now, on my laptop for the first time in a couple hours. Woot, TBW, I'll start when you're both here. I'd rather you both answer them as quickly as possible so as to avoid some sort of lying.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:42 PM
I've asked twice and you've refused to answer. And quit with the insults, it's getting old.

At this point I think they took this time to script exactly what they were going to say in here. That's what I think the holdup was.

You can't play a player. I've done that before.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:43 PM
So far I've been called unintelligent and an ass by your "best friend" Wooty over there. I apologize if I was a little testy, but this is starting to get on my nerves.

I'll ask again: Bulldogs, how do you know that TBW and Wooty are good, and why did you say "the three of us"? Are you masoned with them now too?

Because you said they were both evil, then when I said I was suspicious of you, you said I was evil with them. I said the three of us after you'd already lumped us into one group. I also agree that Wooty has played this terribly, regardless of whether he's good or bad.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:44 PM
I've asked twice and you've refused to answer. And quit with the insults, it's getting old.

At this point I think they took this time to script exactly what they were going to say in here. That's what I think the holdup was.

You can't play a player. I've done that before.

I've refused to answer nothing, and have not insulted you once. I think you're one of the better mafia players which is why I'm baffled by the way you're playing right now.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Regardless, this is a new page. In case you haven't seen yet Woot and TBW, report here when you're ready. Just a couple questions, some may have been asked but I missed it.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Because you said they were both evil, then when I said I was suspicious of you, you said I was evil with them. I said the three of us after you'd already lumped us into one group. I also agree that Wooty has played this terribly, regardless of whether he's good or bad.

Come on, you're better than this. I said I was suspicious of you before any of this. Do I need to go back and quote it?

I don't claim people are evil because they're suspicious of me. That is the gameplan of someone else here.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm here man. This is so dumb. I didn't want to reveal being a mason because I thought I'd be mafia fodder because I'd consider two guys being able to talk threatening if I were mafia. I voiced my concerns with Woot's species, I've answered all your questions, I've suggested ******* sig bets, and I've put up with the insults. Honestly, what else can I do?

Bulldogs
Come on, you're better than this. I said I was suspicious of you before any of this. Do I need to go back and quote it?

I don't claim people are evil because they're suspicious of me.

Haha come on now that's not an insult. You act like I've turned into GallopingGhost or something. Regardless, I'll admit I read through the whole Woot/TBW fiasco rather quickly on my phone trying to catch up and may have missed something. I will ask some questions now when they both show their faces and see what's what.

TheBoyWonder22
Bulldogs is not masoned with us. There.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm here man. This is so dumb. I didn't want to reveal being a mason because I thought I'd be mafia fodder because I'd consider two guys being able to talk threatening if I were mafia. I voiced my concerns with Woot's species, I've answered all your questions, I've suggested ******* sig bets, and I've put up with the insults. Honestly, what else can I do?

Just waiting on Woot and we'll start. Keep posted.

Forenci
06-23-2012, 04:50 PM

I've always said if I have something I would bring it forward. Just like you have nothing to bring forward but your own outlandish claims. I can do the same thing. You're evil. TBW is evil. No different from what you're doing.

I've literally played this game the same way I've played every game. You being suspicious of me is more suspicious than anything else.

And apparently, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't according to you or Vidae. Vidae says we're evil if we don't vote you. And if I do vote for you I am evil, according to you. I just don't trust you.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Vidae if you are good you are hurting the town.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Woooooty, come out and playyyy.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I've always said if I have something I would bring it forward. Just like you have nothing to bring forward but your own outlandish claims. I can do the same thing. You're evil. TBW is evil. No different from what you're doing.

I've literally played this game the same way I've played every game. You being suspicious of me is more suspicious than anything else.

And apparently, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't according to you or Vidae. Vidae says we're evil if we don't vote you. And if I do vote for you I am evil, according to you. I just don't trust you.

I'd suggest switching to TBW. He's both the safest and closest to lynch of the two. This dragging on is annoying. Literally the same arguments over and over again at this point.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:53 PM

Even if you're suspicious of the two, you'd vote TBW. Voting Woot makes absolutely no sense.

sbh15
06-23-2012, 04:54 PM
how many people have votes? 5? seems like no matter what conclusion this whole fiasco leads everyone to, there's still going to be leftovers leading to russian roulette for the lynch.

people need to stop being so care-free with their votes. one vote is just the same as five

Forenci
06-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Even if you're suspicious of the two, you'd vote TBW. Voting Woot makes absolutely no sense.

Meh, I just don't trust him and don't like how he's played this game at all. Maybe it was a reflex response but there is still plenty of time in this day I assume.

vidae
Vidae if you are good you are hurting the town.

Please D, explain to me how I'm hurting the town. Please. I would love to hear this.

D-Unit
If people started voting for Gonzo then we would be making progress.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm convinced SuperPacker is playing his weirdest game ever. Didn't he say he was living on EST? I have my reasons for voting him and I've stated them.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Meh, I just don't trust him and don't like how he's played this game at all. Maybe it was a reflex response but there is still plenty of time in this day I assume.

Just look at the risk/reward.

With Woot:

If you're right you kill a mafia member.
If you're wrong you kill a person who greatly benefits the town.

With TBW:

If you're right you kill a mafia member
If you're wrong you kill somebody with no ability (other than mason).

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 04:58 PM

lol, Gonzo has one vote, yours. You can make that argument for just about anyone if they're that far away from being lynched.

Forenci
06-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I suppose it depends on what their role in the mafia is as well. That can change the risk/reward too.

vidae
06-23-2012, 04:59 PM

I'm the one hurting the town? Way to go after someone with nothing. Forget how I'm "hurting the town" now, I'd love to hear how you're helping the town at all.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Please D, explain to me how I'm hurting the town. Please. I would love to hear this.

You know who woot and tbw's roles are and you know they are good. Even if you think the grouch would be bad, his worm friend definitely isn't. Since they are tied to the hip and nobody else claims they are falsely claiming their roles, why do you still distrust them? It seems you have an agenda to get them killed based off how they played in the in the past and using yhat against them now.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
People with 15 posts or less. I'm going to go on a limb and confidently say at least one of them is mafia.

sbh
Killswitch
Forenci
Rufus

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:01 PM
I suppose it depends on what their role in the mafia is as well. That can change the risk/reward too.

We have no idea how powerful they are in the mafia. Your vote is just not well thought out.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm convinced SuperPacker is playing his weirdest game ever. Didn't he say he was living on EST? I have my reasons for voting him and I've stated them.

Yes I did say that. What is your point?

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:02 PM
If Woot isn't back by 7, I'll just get mod killed. No use putting your guys' mistake longer if I can't salvage my "life". Does Woot really need to be here? I'm tired of waiting.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
If Woot isn't back by 7, I'll just get mod killed. No use putting your guys' mistake longer if I can't salvage my "life". Does Woot really need to be here? I'm tired of waiting.

Honestly, he pretty much does. It doesn't work nearly as well without the two of you.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
I was just saying I don't get why you're not on, but you obviously just arrived. No need to get your knickers in a bunch chap.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:04 PM

SP, I'm going to go ahead and ask you role reveal. Why should I trust you the way you've played this game. Are you more valuable than TBW/Woot?

vidae
06-23-2012, 05:05 PM
You know who woot and tbw's roles are and you know they are good. Even if you think the grouch would be bad, his worm friend definitely isn't. Since they are tied to the hip and nobody else claims they are falsely claiming their roles, why do you still distrust them? It seems you have an agenda to get them killed based off how they played in the in the past and using yhat against them now.

No I don't. I don't know they're good and neither do you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm the one hurting the town? Way to go after someone with nothing. Forget how I'm "hurting the town" now, I'd love to hear how you're helping the town at all.

The funniest thing about D Unit is he is sure I am evil because at the start of this game I accused someone (I dont even remember who now because so much ******** has happened) of being suspicious after that person called me out. Now he defends Woot and says he is sure Woot is good. Ya, Woot is not accusing people of being evil after they call him evil at all.

This is going to be the second day in a row where we go the full 36 hours if this continues. We all need to decide on someone. Right now it seems either SP, TBW, or Forenci is the way to go. We should come to as close to a consensus as we can. People need to grow some balls and actually vote. I will also say that I know it is the weekend but for all the people not posting if they still aren't by tomorrow we need to take action.

Also, D-Unit, if you keep being a jerk and help ensure this goes to russian roulette you can bet I am changing my vote back to you.

SuperPacker
SP, I'm going to go ahead and ask you role reveal. Why should I trust you the way you've played this game. Are you more valuable than TBW/Woot?

How have I played this game? And assuming TBW has no role, i'm more valuable than him and I think Woot is evil, so I think i'm more useful than him.

Bulldogs
No I don't. I don't know they're good and neither do you.

This it true. Unless you're masoned, nobody knows for sure somebody is good. However, right now I am leaning towards those two telling the truth.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:07 PM
How have I played this game? And assuming TBW has no role, i'm more valuable than him and I think Woot is evil, so I think i'm more useful than him.

How are you more valuable? What can you do for us.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:08 PM
D-Unit the only way you can know they are good is if you are masoned with them or if you are evil and they actually are good.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Actually I don't mind role revealing. I'm a one time gifter, but don't know what any of my gifts do. So I have some value to the town, but not much.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Actually I don't mind role revealing. I'm a one time gifter, but don't know what any of my gifts do. So I have some value to the town, but not much.

You have one gift, yet you don't know what "any" of them do? Implying you have multiple gifts? This reeks of bs to me. Plus gifter in itself is a pretty weak fallback.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:12 PM
You have one gift, yet you don't know what "any" of them do? Implying you have multiple gifts? This reeks of bs to me. Plus gifter in itself is a pretty weak fallback.

I have multiple gifts, but I can only give one. Nice try though.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:12 PM
And I'm evil...:facepalm:

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I have multiple gifts, but I can only give one. Nice try though.

So you're a 1x gifter that has a choice of multiple gifts? I'm sorry this has just never been done before. It seems like a simple solution, give the gift to somebody who we trust and see if it's true. I don't buy it though.

fenikz
06-23-2012, 05:14 PM
This no name thing sucks, I think I know who both Woot and TBW are and I think they are both good

Cigaro, D-Unit and vidae are at the top of my suspicion list

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:15 PM
So you're a 1x gifter that has a choice of multiple gifts? I'm sorry this has just never been done before. It seems like a simple solution, give the gift to somebody who we trust and see if it's true. I don't buy it though.

Yes, that is correct.

I'm sorry, but I don't give a **** if you haven't seen this before.

I am willing to do that, but I don't trust anyone atm, so it would seem like a waste when I can only give on gift.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes, that is correct.

I'm sorry, but I don't give a **** if you haven't seen this before.

I am willing to do that, but I don't trust anyone atm, so it would seem like a waste when I can only give on gift.

Well I do care what I've seen before, as Shane has said multiple times he'd be making this a traditional mafia game. What are your possible gifts? How many choices do you have?

vidae
06-23-2012, 05:17 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rk7gzBQo1qzi80do1_250.gif

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Answer this question quickly so I know you're not making it up. Just look at your PM.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:19 PM
I don't know if i'm allowed. I just PM'd Shane.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:20 PM
I don't know if i'm allowed. I just PM'd Shane.

Shane's not here, you're allowed to reveal your gifts. Jrdrylie did the exact same thing in the Zombie Game, which allowed me to trust him.

sbh15
06-23-2012, 05:22 PM
People with 15 posts or less. I'm going to go on a limb and confidently say at least one of them is mafia.

sbh
Killswitch
Forenci
Rufus

maybe you should vote about it since everyone seems to be throwing around their votes with no regard

vidae
06-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I'd actually be curious to know the answer to that too SP. LETS HEAR IT!

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:23 PM
maybe you should vote about it since everyone seems to be throwing around their votes with no regard

I'm about to make my vote. SP you can reveal, I'm about to post when Jr did it to confirm it to you. It seems like you're stalling.