PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Shane's not here, you're allowed to reveal your gifts. Jrdrylie did the exact same thing in the Zombie Game, which allowed me to trust him.

He said after he had sent them, but I don't know. My gifts are:

-Binoculars
-Phonebook
-Beach Chair
-Rubber Ducky
-Bandana

If I get mod killed... :(

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 05:25 PM
At this point, I believe SP. I didn't find a one time gift ability that odd, his five items seem reasonable.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm about to make my vote. SP you can reveal, I'm about to post when Jr did it to confirm it to you. It seems like you're stalling.

Yeah I went to check.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:27 PM

-Binoculars
-Phonebook
-Beach Chair
-Rubber Ducky
-Bandana

Honestly this seems believable, the only thing I really hate is how much time you took. I don't think I'll vote for you, I'm still slightly suspicious, had you answered this in the two minutes your other responses took you'd be clear in my books.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 05:28 PM

-Binoculars
-Phonebook
-Beach Chair
-Rubber Ducky
-Bandana

My hypothesis;

-Binoculars- Track
-Phonebook- Watch/Investigate
-Beach Chair- ??
-Rubber Ducky- ??
-Bandana- Frame

Unsure of beach chair and rubber ducky, can't really think of anything for those two. Perhaps roleblock for the beach chair(sitting down)?

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Now I'm just waiting on Woot, if he doesn't show up in the next 30 mins I'll just question TBW.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:29 PM
My hypothesis;

-Binoculars- Track
-Phonebook- Watch/Investigate
-Beach Chair- ??
-Rubber Ducky- ??
-Bandana- Frame

Unsure of beach chair and rubber ducky, can't really think of anything for those two. Perhaps roleblock for the beach chair(sitting down)?

I was thinking Beach Chair means protection. Maybe rubber ducky is a kill ability?

fenikz
06-23-2012, 05:30 PM
ill believe you if you send Bulldogs a rubber ducky

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll just come back at 7. I've been here since 2 and I've got **** to do.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I'll just come back at 7. I've been here since 2 and I've got **** to do.

Sounds good to me.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:34 PM
The items sent can have a good/bad effect.

I think the binoculars will be to watch, though. I got sent them by JR and they allowed me to watch vidae visit someone!

I was going to use the binoculars, when I trusted someone enough.

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Okay... So call me crazy and bonkers but I think D-Unit knows something.

Vote: Gonzo

RufusMcDaniel
06-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Alright, I don't see how it's hard to believe that TBW and Woot's sorry. Let's assume that TBW PM says that he has to find Woot's character which I can't say but the trash man. Woot pretty much revealed who he was on day 1 when he said that "He loves trash." Wouldn't it have been easy for TBW to put that together and do whatever he had to do in his night action to connect with Woot? Games have had triggered roles before, McGee had one I believe in the Wire game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Okay... So call me crazy and bonkers but I think D-Unit knows something.

Vote: Gonzo

I could see this being good reasoning if D-Unit didn't come out so hard against me day one. I mean he said he was sure I was evil yesterday which is why I said I thought he might be a lyncher.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Alright, I don't see how it's hard to believe that TBW and Woot's sorry. Let's assume that TBW PM says that he has to find Woot's character which I can't say but the trash man. Woot pretty much revealed who he was on day 1 when he said that "He loves trash." Wouldn't it have been easy for TBW to put that together and do whatever he had to do in his night action to connect with Woot? Games have had triggered roles before, McGee had one I believe in the Wire game.

This is my rationale too. Yes McGee had one, he needed to be investigated by a cop to activate his tracking ability. Broth had one as well, where he needed to be visited by Michael Lee (who was TACKLE that game).

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:40 PM

Here is my thoughts on that. Shane said there was one person who could mention roles, that person is Woot. TBW needing to find Woot at night just doesn't make sense to me if Woot is the only person who can mention roles. Why not just have them masoned from the start?

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 05:40 PM
I could see this being good reasoning if D-Unit didn't come out so hard against me day one. I mean he said he was sure I was evil yesterday which is why I said I thought he might be a lyncher.

Sorry you do make a solid point there... I just woke up from a nap. I am still a bit groggy and completly forgot he did that day one.

Unvote: D-Unit

Either way I am going out to dinner.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Sorry you do make a solid point there... I just woke up from a nap. I am still a bit groggy and completly forgot he did that day one.

A bit groggy. Unvoting D Unit? What kind of sorcery is this? Reveal yourself!

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 05:42 PM

Votes Gonzo, unvotes D-Unit.

http://i.imgur.com/OhqRN.gif

vidae
06-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Here is my thoughts on that. Shane said there was one person who could mention roles, that person is Woot. TBW needing to find Woot at night just doesn't make sense to me if Woot is the only person who can mention roles. Why not just have them masoned from the start?

This is what I'm saying too. It makes no sense.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 05:45 PM

This is my rationale too. Yes McGee had one, he needed to be investigated by a cop to activate his tracking ability. Broth had one as well, where he needed to be visited by Michael Lee (who was TACKLE that game).

You two don't understand the argument. The argument is not that the story of TBW needing to find Wooty is implausible, as it in itself is believable. The argument is that they claimed to be best friends. Best friends by definition know who each other are from the start, which is the only purpose of the role. Best friends also can not talk, yet they claimed to be masoned as soon as vidae mentioned it.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Vote Count

SuperPacker (4) - TBW, CMD, BeerBaron, Woot
TBW (4) – Cigaro, Gonzo, vidae, SP
Woot (1) – Forenci
D-Unit (1) – Grizz,
Gonzo (2) – D-Unit, IBC

With 19 people remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 05:51 PM
how many people have votes? 5? seems like no matter what conclusion this whole fiasco leads everyone to, there's still going to be leftovers leading to russian roulette for the lynch.

people need to stop being so care-free with their votes. one vote is just the same as five

There's still 12+ hours til we get to russian roulette...

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Cigaro have you ever watched Sesame Street? Our role was never best friends, mine was always mason. Our characters are best friends.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't think I will be voting SP. For me the vote is down to D-Unit and TBW. I think both are evil and their deaths both provide us with a ton of information. I know we are 12 hours away from russian roulette but realistically we have another 4 hours before people head to be so a decision needs to be made relatively soon.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm not going to quote my pm, but it said within it that we're best friends so if you think that's a lie, so be it. I just stated my win condition, I'm not really sure why, but I figured I may as well. You're being far too stubborn about this.

Cigaro have you ever watched Sesame Street? Our role was never best friends, mine was always mason. Our characters are best friends.

Does anyone else see a huge contradiction?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 05:57 PM

That's not the tune you or Wooty were singing earlier. I've been down this road two or three times already. Best friends is a known mafia role. Wooty said he knew you were good not because he investigated you, but because you were best friends. He also said the best friends role was not incompatible with the mason role.

I'm sorry for you that woot went about it the way he did, but wooty's mistakes have made it pretty obvious you two are evil.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't think I will be voting SP. For me the vote is down to D-Unit and TBW. I think both are evil and their deaths both provide us with a ton of information. I know we are 12 hours away from russian roulette but realistically we have another 4 hours before people head to be so a decision needs to be made relatively soon.

As far as information goes, of the two I think TBW would provide the most. Would make woot's alignment unquestionably good or bad, and from there we can look at D as well as others. D may provide some info, but it wouldn't be of the definite kind that TBW will.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:00 PM

SP with a nice nugget.

Vote: TBW

I am still very suspicious of D-Unit but I'm starting to come around to what Cigaro/vidae are selling. 7 oclock, ready for those questions.

vidae
06-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Furthermore, I'm calling ******** on his "investigation" in the first place. Broth was singing the entire gd time and that's who he chooses? And he just HAPPENS to find a piano? WHAT A SHOCKER!

Wooty has been lying to us this entire game and I can't believe people can't see it.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 06:02 PM
I know twins are a mafia role, I have never seen best friends. Also SP, you know how you get bios? It was stated within that, not the role name itself. Let's get this over with.

fenikz
06-23-2012, 06:03 PM
as far as masons go there are 2 pairs that I could think of that fit sesame street

ImBrotherCain
06-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Wow I Brothed pretty hard back there.

Unvote: Gonzo

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 06:04 PM

"No"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Is it a game we're playing? You don't undersatnd"

sbh15
06-23-2012, 06:05 PM
There's still 12+ hours til we get to russian roulette...

and yet 5 people still have votes. last time nothing changed either.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 06:05 PM

"Because knowledge is power"

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 06:06 PM
I know twins are a mafia role, I have never seen best friends. Also SP, you know how you get bios? It was stated within that, not the role name itself. Let's get this over with.

I posted this on page 23;

From the Mafia Wiki;

The "standard" term for players who know each other to be Town but are unable to speak to each other privately is Best Friends.

If you're best friends, you can't possibly be masoned as you are now claiming. You have to be one or the other. But let me guess, English isn't your first language, what you really meant all along was mason.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 06:07 PM
BD question me already.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:08 PM
and yet 5 people still have votes. last time nothing changed either.

That's not entirely true, we got really close to lynching someone and then he role revealed at the twilight hour, giving us not enough time to get someone else. As an aside, anything to add on the current events or just going to comment about us "running out of time." Can't help but wonder if you are mafia and trying to get us to lynch someone because a couple of your buddies are on the list.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I posted this on page 23;

"No"

"Is it a game we're playing? You don't undersatnd"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I didn't see that Cig, but I have never ever heard of that,

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Catching up, seems like everyone is playing a little angry in this game. TBW's contradictory broth up is a little odd. "Best Friends" is in fact a role, though I don't think it's ever been used here. They're basically two people who can't communicate, but are told that the person they are friends with is good.

Regardless, I'd prefer not to see another random lynching. We don't get told very much by the result and have already lost one good person to that method.

Unvote: SuperPacker

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 06:11 PM
vote: BeerBaron

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Votes with no explanation are awesome and super helpful.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 06:19 PM
How did I broth it up? I said it said we were best friends in the pm and if I found him we were masoned.

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Anyway, it seems like a very mafia-esque strategy to spread the votes thin, especially if we have a mafia member on the ropes. Lowers the chances of that person getting lynched.

Be very suspicious of anyone who simply starts spreading the votes out with no great explanation.

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:22 PM
How did I broth it up? I said it said we were best friends in the pm and if I found him we were masoned.

"If you found him." What?

So, are you given a character or a person you are "best friended" with? And what do you mean by "finding" him?

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Anyway, it seems like a very mafia-esque strategy to spread the votes thin, especially if we have a mafia member on the ropes. Lowers the chances of that person getting lynched.

Be very suspicious of anyone who simply starts spreading the votes out with no great explanation.

I believe SuperMcGee. He never votes unless he's confident. If BB is bad that might also clear Vidae in my mind. Unless Day One was an act.

Vote: BeerBaron

To answer your question Cigaro, I've personally never heard of the best friend role. It's entirely possible in TBW's write up it was stated he was in search of his best friend, while also not using that as the actual mafia role. I did it in The Wire.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 06:26 PM

On the last page you just said you were never best friends with him.

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:27 PM
You come in trying to bring a little bit of intelligent reasoning to the conversation and you get voted for.

Just do it then. I'd rather be rightly lynched than picked randomly if that is how things are going to end. When I'm dead and you see who I am, please make sure those who voted for me out of nowhere pay.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
I believe SuperMcGee. He never votes unless he's confident. If BB is bad that might also clear Vidae in my mind. Unless Day One was an act.

To answer your question Cigaro, I've personally never heard of the best friend role. It's entirely possible in TBW's write up it was stated he was in search of his best friend, while also not using that as the actual mafia role. I did it in The Wire.

Whatever happened to those questions?

sbh15
06-23-2012, 06:29 PM
That's not entirely true, we got really close to lynching someone and then he role revealed at the twilight hour, giving us not enough time to get someone else. As an aside, anything to add on the current events or just going to comment about us "running out of time." Can't help but wonder if you are mafia and trying to get us to lynch someone because a couple of your buddies are on the list.

no, nothing to really say because the same thing has been discussed for the past 10 hours and nobody has a clue who's mafia. I never got the whole "it makes sense to lynch the first night". yeah, that did us a lot of good, we lost a 1-shot vigilante. yaaay lynching

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Whatever happened to those questions?

I've said it like five times now, I'm waiting on Woot.

Cigaro

If SuperMcGee was confident of something, why would he wait near 24 hours to act on it? Don't understand that.

And again, questions. This is time number two you've asked woot and TBW to show and answer questions, they did(at least TBW did), you respond much later and with no questions.

Bulldogs
no, nothing to really say because the same thing has been discussed for the past 10 hours and nobody has a clue who's mafia. I never got the whole "it makes sense to lynch the first night". yeah, that did us a lot of good, we lost a 1-shot vigilante. yaaay lynching

We didn't lynch CJ.

SuperPacker
Why is TBW still alive?

SuperMcGee
Votes with no explanation are awesome and super helpful.

They are if you're evil and half of the town blindly follows me ;)

But your play is too curious to me. Some flip flopping, some weak arguments, very unimpressive reasoning for your votes. The way you defend likely good players is interesting to me. I think the evil version of BB might just be clever enough to play that in such a way that you have.

And this is obviously directed at me. I have no intention of keeping my vote if we get towards a RR situation and there is no support for it. I'm not that narcissistic.

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:31 PM

Last I saw, you said you'd just ask at 7 whether he was here or not

Bulldogs
If SuperMcGee was confident of something, why would he wait near 24 hours to act on it? Don't understand that.

And again, questions. This is time number two you've asked woot and TBW to show and answer questions, they did(at least TBW did), you respond much later and with no questions.

Read his previous posts, he's had two subtly nudging us towards BB.

Cigaro

One hour ago;

Now I'm just waiting on Woot, if he doesn't show up in the next 30 mins I'll just question TBW.

BeerBaron

Waiting for Woot yet you vote for me. SuperMcGee has still not offered any sort of explanation either, you just bought it without any reasoning whatsoever.

If it goes to random, you're going in with me.

Unvote: TBW
Vote: Bulldogs

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Last I saw, you said you'd just ask at 7 whether he was here or not

I suppose if I have to, but it won't work nearly as well.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Read his previous posts, he's had two subtly nudging us towards BB.

I'm well aware, but he didn't cast the vote. You followed McGee because you think he has info. If he had info, I'd assume he'd have cast much earlier, not wait near 24 hours. He may be right, but I don't think it has anything to do with having information.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm not scared BB, it will only look even worse on you when everybody sees who I am.

fenikz
Waiting for Woot yet you vote for me. SuperMcGee has still not offered any sort of explanation either, you just bought it without any reasoning whatsoever.

If it goes to random, you're going in with me.

Vote: Bulldogs

seriously :/

Vote: BB

sbh15
We didn't lynch CJ.

yeah, but the fact that he got votes got him lynched. what the hell is the difference.

BeerBaron
06-23-2012, 06:34 PM
When you see who I am, please lynch SuperMcGee. He's about to severely cripple the town.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:34 PM
When you see who I am, please lynch SuperMcGee. He's about to severely cripple the town.

You've got three votes, you're not going anywhere.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM

I'm really not confident, at all. I just don't want us so confined to limited options. Much like what Caddy said - I think a number of bad people could be avoiding the popular arguments altogether. BB has been suspicious to me for a bit and today's actions have done little to dispel that.

sbh15
let's just vote everyone and see who dies!

Bulldogs
Whatever, I'll just start questioning TBW, when I die tonight it won't make a huge difference as I'm not going to be here all of tomorrow anyway.

What exactly is your role? How did you become masoned with Woot? Can you guys speak during the day?

Cigaro
yeah, but the fact that he got votes got him lynched. what the hell is the difference.

Once this TBW/woot situation gets settled, you're going be one of my next targets of suspicion. Day one, you vote both for and against no lynch, solely based on what you thought would get the most votes. Now you're proclaiming a love for no lynch.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm really not confident, at all. I just don't want us so confined to limited options. Much like what Caddy said - I think a number of bad people could be avoiding the popular arguments altogether. BB has been suspicious to me for a bit and today's actions have done little to dispel that.

That's my bad, I misread what you wrote earlier then. I'll change mine in a bit.

sbh15
06-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Once this TBW/woot situation gets settled, you're going be one of next targets of suspicion. Day one, you vote both for and against no lynch, solely based on what you thought would get the most votes. Now you're proclaiming a love for no lynch.

cool, I don't give a **** because whoever starts the mob against me is going to get lynched if I die. so have fun with that! I'll be a martyr if I have to, at least then people what have a clue why the hell they're voting for someone

Grizzlegom
06-23-2012, 06:38 PM
I suppose if I have to, but it won't work nearly as well.

Yea, idk what your questions are but I would guess its better with both of them as well. Just wanted to see where you were at currently cause you kept changing your mind.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 06:45 PM
F you TBW.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 06:52 PM
What a fun page. I should vote more often.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Just went outside, I was here though. I became masoned with Woot after I investigated him. We can only speak at night.

fenikz
06-23-2012, 07:00 PM
town is ****** imo, normally we have some sort of idea as to whats going on, unless some lucky **** happens or we get some actual leads this could be a blood bath

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Just went outside, I was here though. I became masoned with Woot after I investigated him. We can only speak at night.

So you're an investigator now? And you stepped outside for thirty minutes when you agreed to be around seven for questioning?

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 07:07 PM
I was here at 7! I had to find Woot's character in order to be masoned with him. Seriously Cig what the **** I've been here for 6 hours.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I was here at 7! I had to find Woot's character in order to be masoned with him. Seriously Cig what the **** I've been here for 6 hours.

Did your role have a name? Was your sole objective to find that character?

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Vote Count

TBW (5) – Cigaro, Gonzo, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth,
BeerBaron (2) – SuperMcGee, fenikz
Gonzo (2) – D-Unit, IBC
Woot (1) – Forenci
Bulldogs (1) - BB

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 07:15 PM
My role doesn't even have a name. Find my best friend, become masoned, help the town win. These are my objectives.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:15 PM
BB, I think I might have made a mistake on you, the bad guys are probably estatic to see us go head to head. I'll back off.

Unvote: BB

I'm still under the opinion that Woot and TBW are good, it makes no sense for Woot to come and say "TBW and Broth are good" at the start of the day if he's a mafia member. It would be an unbelievably dumb move even for his standards. If I'm wrong they both suck at mafia and will be lynched soon regardless.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:16 PM
You have 11 hours to have a majority vote. If one is not reached by that time, we will follow the same procedure as last time. The only difference is that it will be weighted by # of votes.

I.E. someone with 5 votes will have 5 entries into the Lynch Raffle. Someone with 1 will have 1 entry into the Lynch Raffle.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:20 PM
My role doesn't even have a name. Find my best friend, become masoned, help the town win. These are my objectives.
Not believing that one. If you have a power, you should most likely have a role name.

BB, I think I might have made a mistake on you, the bad guys are probably estatic to see us go head to head. I'll back off.

I'm still under the opinion that Woot and TBW are good, it makes no sense for Woot to come and say "TBW and Broth are good" at the start of the day if he's a mafia member. It would be an unbelievably dumb move even for his standards. If I'm wrong they both suck at mafia and will be lynched soon regardless.

Woot didn't come out of nowhere when he said it. I was questioning TBW at that moment for other suspicions.

fenikz
06-23-2012, 07:22 PM
**** it I don't believe him

Unvote: BB

vidae
06-23-2012, 07:23 PM

Seriously? You should have given that more thought and made something up. No one is going to believe that one.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I swear, I only have my character's name.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Does your one power have a name?

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Vote Count

TBW (6) – Cigaro, Gonzo, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth, fenikz
BeerBaron (1) – SuperMcGee
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Woot (1) – Forenci
Bulldogs (1) - BB

Bulldogs
Seriously? You should have given that more thought and made something up. No one is going to believe that one.

I almost wish I didn't ask that question because now TBW comes off suspicious as hell. Oh well, here's hoping I wasn't the next victim of Woot's lies. I'm not voting TBW personally, it makes some sense that some people would. The good news is, plenty of bad guys made themselves a little obvious in my mind.

Dr. Gonzo
Shane you are way off with your vote count.

fenikz
06-23-2012, 07:28 PM
got me and BB voting twice

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:29 PM
got me and BB voting twice

Also IBC unvoted Gonzo.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Should be good now.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Shane you are still missing Fenikz' vote for TBW.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:33 PM
You erased fenikz' vote, should be six for TBW.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:35 PM

Vote: D-Unit

I will be around all tonight so I very likely will change my vote back to TBW but right now there is no way D is sending me to russian roulette without going himself. My vote stays with D until we get closer to a lynch or he unvotes me.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Vote: Forenci

His vote doesn't make sense, plus I'm not going to allow people to lay low.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Vote Count

TBW (6) – Cigaro, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth, fenikz
BeerBaron (1) – SuperMcGee
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Woot (1) – Forenci
Bulldogs (1) - BB
D-Unit (1) - Gonzo
Forenci (1) - Bulldogs

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:40 PM
At this point, I feel another full 36 hour day and RR is inevitable, which is quite sad. We'll probably lose a townsperson the process. I know its Saturday, but this dragging on has gotten quite annoying.

If Woot isn't back by 7, I'll just get mod killed.

Decided you want to test RR after all?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:41 PM
lol Shane, I think you've got all the votes right, but TBW should be at six.

D-Unit
06-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Why are you guys so intent on killing a worm?

Nobody else is coming forward to dispute woot being the grouch right? If not, then you gotta believe him. ...and thus also believe tbw is good too. This is not rocket science.

Notice how Gonzo has changed since day 1 when he was trying to get several people to role reveal? That's what turned me on to thinking he was evil. I wasn't really going to vote for him for that until he got cocky. But he sealed the deal with the way he came out in defense. I guarantee he's evil and I'll put my neck out on it. If he's good, Lynch me tomorrow.

TheBoyWonder22
06-23-2012, 07:44 PM
I guess if you guys won't listen screw it. Want my thoughts?
Unvote: SP

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:44 PM

There's no need. You only have six votes against you, half of which are most likely mafia members.

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM

Nobody else is coming forward to dispute woot being the grouch right? If not, then you gotta believe him. ...and thus also believe tbw is good too. This is not rocket science.

Notice how Gonzo has changed since day 1 when he was trying to get several people to role reveal? That's what turned me on to thinking he was evil. I wasn't really going to vote for him for that until he got cocky. But he sealed the deal with the way he came out in defense. I guarantee he's evil and I'll put my neck out on it. If he's good, Lynch me tomorrow.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Have you read the arguments? Absolutely no one doubts that woot is who he says he is.

Bulldogs
Something is wrong when I'm agreeing with D-Unit, TBW, and Woot hahaha.

Dr. Gonzo

Alright, well that settles it.

Unvote: D

You are easily the worst mafia player on these boards.

You asked for it.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 07:46 PM
TBW has lied out his ass for the last 2 hours, anyone not voting for him now is ubelieveably suspicious. He said he wasn't best friends with Woot and now he is, his role doesn't have a name and now all of a sudden he can investigate people. He's all over the place and I don't understand why he's still around.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:46 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Have you read the arguments? Absolutely no one doubts that woot is who he says he is.

I still fully disagree with the argument that his character is a monster, but I'm sure you know that. For what it's worth you're playing exactly like you did in The Wire. The only thing slowing me down is that you also played this way in DBZ when you were good (although that's because I played similar to Woot this game).

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 07:47 PM
unvote: BB

killxswitch and CMD would have been nice to have around since killxswitch voted for broth and CMD was one of a few that suggested we should be focusing especially on people that voted for broth. /forgotten storylines

TBW, voting for yourself and bringing up sig bets is uncool. I'm glad you lost JVR.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:47 PM
TBW has lied out his ass for the last 2 hours, anyone not voting for him now is ubelieveably suspicious. He said he wasn't best friends with Woot and now he is, his role doesn't have a name and now all of a sudden he can investigate people. He's all over the place and I don't understand why he's still around.

He never said he could investigate people.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Alright, well that settles it.

Unvote: D

You are easily the worst mafia player on these boards.

You asked for it.

Gets accused, tries to end the day. D's onto something boys.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Gets accused, tries to end the day. D's onto something boys.

Ah yes. I am trying to sweep this one under the rug. I am so scared of D's accusations, he is such a formidable foe.

SuperPacker
06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
He never said he could investigate people.

I swear he just said he investigated Woot?

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:51 PM
If TBW is evil I'll readily admit I was wrong. I just think it makes more sense to wait for Woot's results tomorrow and allow an investigator to take a look at one of the two.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:52 PM
I swear he just said he investigated Woot?

Poor choice of words by him I suppose.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:52 PM
If TBW is evil I'll readily admit I was wrong. I just think it makes more sense to wait for Woot's results tomorrow and allow an investigator to take a look at one of the two.

The only problem is a tailor. If one is GF the other just needs to be tailored and they are set for a while. Also, do you really think Woot won't be roleblocked?

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 07:54 PM
The only problem is a tailor. If one is GF the other just needs to be tailored and they are set for a while. Also, do you really think Woot won't be roleblocked?

He surprisingly wasn't night one...

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 07:54 PM

It just seems like you guys are trying to find any reason to get rid of one of the two. Masons are extremely powerful. When one of them turns out good you'll justify it with this logic. SP, if TBW turns out good send your gift to Woot tonight.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:55 PM
He surprisingly wasn't night one...

That is a good point and another reason I can't buy his ********. One guy comes out as investigator and nobody blocks him? That doesn't make sense.

SuperMcGee
06-23-2012, 07:56 PM
When did we know woot was an investigator on Day 1?

BeerBaron
Unvote: Bulldogs

Circling back to my previous reasoning, let's see where this leads.

Dr. Gonzo
It just seems like you guys are trying to find any reason to get rid of one of the two. Masons are extremely powerful. When one of them turns out good you'll justify it with this logic. SP, if TBW turns out good send your gift to Woot tonight.

Any reason? All of these reasons are legitimate.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2012, 07:57 PM

He came out as investigator day one a few hours before russian roulette.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Vote Count

TBW (9) – Cigaro, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth, fenikz, TBW, Gonzo, BB
SuperPacker (2) - CMD, Woot
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Woot (1) – Forenci
Forenci (1) - Bulldogs

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Should TBW end up evil, good chance that without a watcher I'll be targeted to die tonight. So here are some thoughts in case I don't get to post day three;

sbh15- Jumped around day one from vote to vote, based on what he thought was most likely to succeed. Came in today making a few posts basically blaming others of ineptitude, including his supposed desire that we didn't lynch yesterday, despite dropping his no lynch vote as soon as he thought it wasn't certain it would succeed.

fenikz- This has been well stated, used crap logic to try and get broth lynched. Used crap logic to claim I'm evil. Defended all of this. Is still alive.

Bulldogs- Less certain of him now, but his original posts seemed to be made to appear as contributing, but all were basically aimed at ending one or another discussions, not actually adding to the discussion. But he's turned to seem to add to the discussion more now, although his hesitancy to vote woot/TBW should still be considered.

SuperMcGee- Defending TBW/Woot a decent bit.

D-Unit- These arguments were made earlier. Would not assume that because he openly defended TBW/Woot, and that would be too obvious for another mafia to do, that he is good.

BeerBaron
You have me on there twice Shane.

Bulldogs
Any reason? All of these reasons are legitimate.

Seemingly, yes they are. Hence why I compared them to the Vampire one earlier, which were also legitimate suspicions. I'm not fooled though, because I've seen this movie before.

vidae
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM

Ugh. No one disputes that Wooty is who he says he is, but I don't get why you're so adamant and completely sure he isn't evil. You can't know. You don't know. And I've said this twice to you before so this will be the last time I try to explain it.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 08:02 PM
unvote TBW

Vote Forenci

vidae
06-23-2012, 08:02 PM
And here is broth, brothin it up. Ugh.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Ten votes, I'm going to ask for protection tonight. SP, send your gift to Woot if TBW is good. If you don't you've got my vote tomorrow. If TBW turns out bad I look like a tard but Woot is next. If I die and nobody protects me, look hard at Gonzo, SP, Vidae, Cigaro. It'll be a wasted kill by them as I'm a seemingly useless townie but I think I'm very close to catching several of them.

Cigaro
It was plainly stated day one;

Do you have a way of discovering who other people are or can you just say character's names?

I have a way and can accuse people of being who they are and state their name.

And broth;

:facepalm:

SuperMcGee
broth. So unpredictable.

He came out as investigator day one a few hours before russian roulette.

Ah, overlooked that one. Worth wondering about. Of course, they had a watcher to fear then.

vidae
06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Look at me all you want, but I'm not evil now and I haven't been this entire game.

I am probably going to die tonight so remember what I've been saying.

Brothgar
06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
And here is broth, brothin it up. Ugh.

"2 Fast 2 Furious"

MZzZPu24XJY

Cigaro
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
lol, I'm still betting at this point we go the full 36.

Bulldogs
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Unvote: Forenci

Might as well finish it, nobody is changing their mind. I stand by my thoughts though. Check out my last post and stick to what it says. Protection, Sp's gift, yada yada.

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 08:09 PM
FINAL Vote Count

TBW (10) – Cigaro, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth, fenikz, TBW, Gonzo, BB, Bulldogs
SuperPacker (2) - CMD, Woot
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,
Woot (1) – Forenci

Shane P. Hallam
06-23-2012, 08:11 PM
After thorough debate, the town decided to lynch poor little old TheBoyWonder. He cowered in fear as the town ran towards him yelling to lynch. The final blow was Bulldogs foot landing on TBW's tiny body.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/slimey.jpg

Slimey The Worm (Finder) has been lynched

Please send all night actions to Shane ASAP!

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 11:26 AM
As everyone awakes from their slumber, they go out into Sesame Street and find a shining green body lying in the middle of the street. There are multiple knife wounds to his chest, arms, and legs, as well as a bullet wound that went straight through his head and his skull. Kermit lies dead as hell. He was right, it wasn't easy being green.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Kermit4.jpg
SuperMcGee Kermit The Frog Investigator Has been killed

With 17 members left, 9 votes is needed for a majority

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Okay unless the SK and the "Mafia" are thinking the exact same thing we can be safe to rule out a SK.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
hpiIWMWWVco

:(

We think McGee was onto something when he called out BB?

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Okay unless the SK and the "Mafia" are thinking the exact same thing we can be safe to rule out a SK.

I don't think that's a good idea at all. What mafia game have we played that's not had a SK?

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 11:32 AM
That was my same thought SP...that sucks losing McGee, we'll never know what he knew, unless his random vote at BB was more than a gut feeling.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Seeing as how McGee was an investigator, I honestly think he was trying to tell us something with just a vote. It appears as if everyone was having a hard time making a decision and maybe McGee was hoping we would pick up on his vote with no explanation while at the same time not having to out himself.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm thinking, BB and his mafia buddies decided to take out McGee, because he called them out, but didn't expect him to come back as an investigator.

If McGee wasn't an investigator, everyone would be saying "It's an obvious frame job on BB" so he'd get away with it, but him being an investigator makes me think the reason McGee voted for BB was because he found out he was bad and the reason he said it was just a hunch was because he didn't want to get killed.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Vote: vidae

I haven't trusted his game at all at this point. Just going through and checking out his posts, he's coming back to me as that aggressive, evil vidae. Constant harsh questioning, trying to dictate conversation, trying to get fights started between others, really laying it hard on TBW towards the end of yesterday...

Trust me on this one and I think we nail our first mafioso tonight.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Okay... first things first. There have been mafia games with out an SK.

Two I am almost willing to bet that BeerBaron isn't dumb enough to kill McGee after he called him out.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 11:38 AM
And guys, do you really, really think I'd be that stupid? Obvious frame up attempt if I've ever seen one.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Well this blows. I feel like crap for going after TBW too. I was actually in support of Woot until he went crazy. Hopefully he can dial it back a bit now. I am curious to know if SP actually sent Woot the binoculars. Personally I think a better strategy would be to send them to someone else he trusts so that someone can watch Woot and see who is blocking him or at the very least scare the mafia off from blocking him. All that said I have to think McGee voting for BB meant something. He kind of backtracked when pressed but I am guessing he wanted to vote BB just in case he died. I will wait to hear from BB but right now that is who I am leaning towards voting for. I would also like to hear from Forenci and a few other people who are being kind of inactive.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:41 AM
And guys, do you really, really think I'd be that stupid? Obvious frame up attempt if I've ever seen one.

So why did an investigator want you lynched?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:44 AM

I can kind of see where you are coming from but SP might be on to something when he said you are mafia and didn't know he would turn up investigator. With everyone getting better at these games it is a whole lot easier now to kill someone who called you out and then claim you were framed. That said it also makes you a target which the mafia never wants so I can't be sure you are evil. You did insinuate yesterday you were a help to the town, I figure that meant investigator, tracker, or protector, so I am surprised you weren't the one who died last night.

SuperPacker
This happens every time!!

Player A: "I think Player B is evil."

*Player B kills Player A*

Rest of Town: "Obvious frame job/Player B wouldn't be that stupid"

BeerBaron
So why did an investigator want you lynched?

He said himself he didn't have firm evidence and it was just a feeling. He may have just felt that way based on my play, or there is an outside shot at a frame attempt. My write up does not give any ambiguity about who or what I am, so there's not chance of Miller.

But if you would all check out vidae's posting like I did, you'll see that he comes back quite evil sounding. Typical aggressive, angry vidae that he plays when evil.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 11:46 AM
This happens every time!!

Player A: "I think Player B is evil."

*Player B kills Player A*

Rest of Town: Obvious frame job/Player B wouldn't be that stupid

SuperPacker, you're next after vidae for me. You always wear your allegiance on your sleeve, and the amount of posting you do just confirms it one way or the other.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 11:46 AM
SuperPacker, you're next after vidae for me. You always wear your allegiance on your sleeve, and the amount of posting you do just confirms it one way or the other.

I sent my binoculars to Woot...

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:47 AM
He said himself he didn't have firm evidence and it was just a feeling. He may have just felt that way based on my play, or there is an outside shot at a frame attempt. My write up does not give any ambiguity about who or what I am, so there's not chance of Miller.

But if you would all check out vidae's posting like I did, you'll see that he comes back quite evil sounding. Typical aggressive, angry vidae that he plays when evil.

You may be right about Vidae. I trusted him and he was agreeing with me a lot but now I am not so sure he is good. I will wait to hear from him.

ImBrotherCain
Does anyone else think its odd for CMD to jump in and start accusing people? That has never really been his style

BeerBaron

Woot showing up to confirm that would quite nice.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - BeerBaron

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:48 AM

Well he should be able to confirm this. That said, I still think it was a bad idea. Woot is likely our only investigator so it would have been better for someone to watch who is blocking him because I am sure he is being blocked.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Does anyone else think its odd for CMD to jump in and start accusing people? That has never really been his style

I've only accused BeerBaron.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 11:54 AM
Well he should be able to confirm this. That said, I still think it was a bad idea. Woot is likely our only investigator so it would have been better for someone to watch who is blocking him because I am sure he is being blocked.

If I didn't send them I probably would have been lynched. It looked like that anyway.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:57 AM
If I didn't send them I probably would have been lynched. It looked like that anyway.

Well ya you needed to send them to someone. It was just Bulldogs who told you to send them to Woot and I just don't think that was a good idea. That said I know it is hard to trust anyone this early so I can understand why you send them to Woot. Hopefully he puts them to good use. Unless he can watch himself though I just think they would have been better used ensuring the mafia doesn't block Woot anymore.

Another thought, maybe we do have a SK but he has targeted people who have been protected.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I've only accused BeerBaron.

But you were quick too it. I just find it outside your typical character.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 12:00 PM

Too be honest I don't have much of a read on CMD from past games (it always seems like he lays kind of low) but good catch. Performance in past games tends to be a good indicator. Not going to lynch him over that but he is certainly someone to watch.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Both times the person killed has had stab and bullet wounds. Makes me think they're just going for the same people. Only other explanation is that the Mafia like to shoot their targets and then stab them multiple times to get a message across.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Both times the person killed has had stab and bullet wounds. Makes me think they're just going for the same people. Only other explanation is that the Mafia like to shoot their targets and then stab multiple times to get a message across.

It would be crazy if they have gone for the same people two nights in a row. I guess we will know tomorrow because I doubt they have the same target three nights in a row. Other thought, I have seen the town have a role blocker before, maybe the SK is being blocked?

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 12:02 PM

The first two days have gone by excruciatingly slow. I'm just trying to keep it straight to the point. Keep it simple, pimple.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 12:04 PM
The first two days have gone by excruciatingly slow. I'm just trying to keep it straight to the point. Keep it simple, pimple.

This is a good point haha. I will wait for some people to talk (namely Woot) but I do not want another 30+ hour long day.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I think two people we need to be looking at after yesterday are Cigaro and vidae. They were the ones driving the lynchwagon yesterday. They will probably play it off as "we were wrong, sorry, but if you lynch us you will lose an invaluable town member!!" That being said, in the past when stuff like this happens, usually at least one of the members pushing in a scenario like that are mafia (since we keep using the Vamp game, ATL/BD are prime examples).

Woot showing up will help us clear SP or not as well.

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Go ahead and lynch me. I had a 1x use ability and I used it last night. I have no other power. But I'm not evil. BB is pushing a quick lynch because he knows I'm innocent and good.

Go ahead. You'll find out that BB is evil, but you'll kill another good guy to find it out.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Well, I was wrong, dead wrong, on woot/TBW. I still trust my reasoning and am glad I insisted that we lynch TBW instead of woot, but ultimately I still led the charge to lynching a mason. If the town ever moves to lynch me because of it, I'm not going to argue they have no reason and so I'm not going to put up any unnecessary defense, but I will say that it will only hurt the town and put us farther behind when we need to grab a mafia player. Yes, I'm aware no one has mentioned me yet day three, but I feel its inevitable so just getting this part out of the way.

Now moving onto today's suspicions, Forenci, BeerBaron and D-Unit sound reasonable. My suspicion of Forenci has nothing to do with woot's suspicion, but rather his refusal to move his vote from woot even though it was clearly explained why it would be better to vote TBW of the two.

BeerBaron was voted for by McGee, and he may very well have had information after all, seeing as how we now know he's an investigator. I know he said he didn't have information, but that could have been trying to protect his role.

D-Unit suspicions carrying over from earlier days.

I'm still suspicious of sbh and fenikz, but I don't think anyone's going to entertain those suspicions, so I'll let them rest for the time being. We also need to look at inactives/low posters, who may be trying to skate by.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't really think vidae is evil. I said this with his day one push to lynch CJ, I feel vidae is too experienced to openly be one of the most adamant to get good players lynched in the first two days if he were evil.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM
"Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more no more no more"

Vote BB

Forenci
Go ahead and lynch me. I had a 1x use ability and I used it last night. I have no other power. But I'm not evil. BB is pushing a quick lynch because he knows I'm innocent and good.

Go ahead. You'll find out that BB is evil, but you'll kill another good guy to find it out.

Do you want to share what it was? Haha.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
BeerBaron (1) - Broth

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Do you want to share what it was? Haha.

My ability? Sure, I was a 1x roleblocker/jailer, and I used it on Bulldogs. I thought he was the serial killer, but the fact that Kermit was both stabbed and shot I think he might be good.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 12:48 PM
My ability? Sure, I was a 1x roleblocker/jailer, and I used it on Bulldogs. I thought he was the serial killer, but the fact that Kermit was both stabbed and shot I think he might be good.

Alrighty. That helps a bit. I think Bulldogs might be safe to rule out.

D-Unit
Well, I was wrong, dead wrong, on woot/TBW. I still trust my reasoning and am glad I insisted that we lynch TBW instead of woot, but ultimately I still led the charge to lynching a mason. If the town ever moves to lynch me because of it, I'm not going to argue they have no reason and so I'm not going to put up any unnecessary defense, but I will say that it will only hurt the town and put us farther behind when we need to grab a mafia player. Yes, I'm aware no one has mentioned me yet day three, but I feel its inevitable so just getting this part out of the way.

Now moving onto today's suspicions, Forenci, BeerBaron and D-Unit sound reasonable. My suspicion of Forenci has nothing to do with woot's suspicion, but rather his refusal to move his vote from woot even though it was clearly explained why it would be better to vote TBW of the two.

BeerBaron was voted for by McGee, and he may very well have had information after all, seeing as how we now know he's an investigator. I know he said he didn't have information, but that could have been trying to protect his role.

D-Unit suspicions carrying over from earlier days.

I'm still suspicious of sbh and fenikz, but I don't think anyone's going to entertain those suspicions, so I'll let them rest for the time being. We also need to look at inactives/low posters, who may be trying to skate by.
Voters for TBW: Cigaro, vidae, SP, Grizz, broth, fenikz, Gonzo, BB, Bulldogs

There are mafia's here yet you want to mention Forenci and I? Why not attack this group? Sounds like you are trying to avoid talking about taking down a fellow mafia member.

I'm thinking that since you also mention BB, that you are part of the coup that tried to put together the frame job on him.

BB, you are now cleared in my book.

Cigaro
killxswitch only has 12 posts, none in the last two days. He hasn't played in many games, but I remember in his first game, the Batman one, he wasn't a huge poster, but posted regularly and tried to genuinely contribute.

I've already stated my suspicions of Forenci, only 13 posts.

Rufus has 14 posts, only posted once during the whole TBW/woot debate, saying he found TBW's story believable. Could be genuine, could be trying to get a post in to give him some credibility.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't really think vidae is evil. I said this with his day one push to lynch CJ, I feel vidae is too experienced to openly be one of the most adamant to get good players lynched in the first two days if he were evil.

Yeah, I'm not so convinced on vidae either just yet. I think you listed some good names to look at because besides Woot coming in with some information and confirming SP's role, we'll have to base this lynch on who has been playing suspicious. I tend to have to lean towards BB. McGee just isn't that type of player to throw out random names.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Hmm thats interesting. I am intrigued to hear Bulldogs side of this.

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:50 PM

There are mafia's here yet you want to mention Forenci and I? Why not attack this group? Sounds like you are trying to avoid talking about taking down a fellow mafia member.

I'm thinking that since you also mention BB, that you are part of the coup that tried to put together the frame job on him.

At first glance I thought that BB and D-Unit are in this together, but then I read it again and I have no idea what the hell to think about this. :facepalm:

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 12:51 PM
What D says makes some sense. I am willing to bet that out of Gonzo, Fenikz, Grizz and Cigaro that 2 of them are evil.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Alrighty. That helps a bit. I think Bulldogs might be safe to rule out.
Of course he's safe to rule out. He and I were the only 2 guys who believed Woot and TBW.

Dr. Gonzo
Hmm thats interesting. I am intrigued to hear Bulldogs side of this.

He just started driving to New Jersey and will be almost entirely inactive the next few days so don't hold your breath.

Cigaro

I did, BB and fenikz. I'm sure of myself, I already stated I think vidae is being too open to be mafia, SP has been cleared, Grizz is questionable but I haven't seen much evil about him, broth has been cleared, Gonzo is questionable like Grizz, but I don't think he's evil, and Bulldogs looked a lot better off once TBW turned up evil.

Basically, I only said I was suspicious of two of the voters, because I'm actually only confidently suspicious of two of the voters.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 12:54 PM
killxswitch only has 12 posts, none in the last two days. He hasn't played in many games, but I remember in his first game, the Batman one, he wasn't a huge poster, but posted regularly and tried to genuinely contribute.

I've already stated my suspicions of Forenci, only 13 posts.

Rufus has 14 posts, only posted once during the whole TBW/woot debate, saying he found TBW's story believable. Could be genuine, could be trying to get a post in to give him some credibility.
Screw the post counts. We have a group to choose from and they ARE IN THE GROUP WHO VOTED FOR TBW!!!!

STOP AVOIDING IT!

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Screw the post counts. We have a group to choose from and they ARE IN THE GROUP WHO VOTED FOR TBW!!!!

STOP AVOIDING IT!

lol, its the one post directly above yours.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Of course he's safe to rule out. He and I were the only 2 guys who believed Woot and TBW.

Again, that doesn't clear you. There never really was a viable option to lynch yesterday besides I guess SP. I could very easily seeing you sitting back and never getting involved so you appear innocent.

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:56 PM

I really wish you'd stop with this. Wooty and TBW were suspicious as hell. It's neat that you were right, but just stop.

It almost seems as if you're trying too hard to point out you believed TBW.

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Again, that doesn't clear you. There never really was a viable option to lynch yesterday besides I guess SP. I could very easily seeing you sitting back and never getting involved so you appear innocent.

My god, we're like linked at the brain here. D is acting strange as hell. It would not shock me at all to find out he's mafia.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm not letting the serial killer thing off the hook. In my mind there is definitely one out there.

vidae
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm not letting the serial killer thing off the hook. In my mind there is definitely one out there.

I think there is too, but does it seem weird that they targeted the same person both nights? It could be coincidence but that's pretty unlikely..

Also, like previously stated, McGee voted for BB so maybe he WAS trying to send us a message. Maybe BB was who he investigated. BB already tried the "it'll hurt the town a lot to lose me" staple that every mafia member tries too, so we should consider him.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 12:59 PM
That makes no sense whatsoever. I was clearly active and I clearly stated my stance.

The fact that you continue to justify that killing TBW was the right thing to do makes you so evil in my eyes. At least Cigaro admitted what he did was the wrong thing.

vote: Gonzo

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:01 PM
That makes no sense whatsoever. I was clearly active and I clearly stated my stance.

The fact that you continue to justify that killing TBW was the right thing to do makes you so evil in my eyes. At least Cigaro admitted what he did was the wrong thing.

Killing TBW was not the wrong choice. He was only a finder, and it cleared a potential investigator as being good. That is huge information. I don't get why you are skipping over that..

.. in fact, the way you've been playing has been super puzzling to me and others. You might be receiving my vote soon D.

CashmoneyDrew
I think there is too, but does it seem weird that they targeted the same person both nights? It could be coincidence but that's pretty unlikely..

The gun shots and the stab wounds just stand out to me. Two different means of murder from one person just doesn't make sense.

Both of those guys had targets on their backs for one reason or another, so even though it is coincidental, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.

D-Unit
My god, we're like linked at the brain here. D is acting strange as hell. It would not shock me at all to find out he's mafia.
That's because you've been completely off this whole game (if you are good).

You voted for TBW. You roleblocked Bulldogs who tried to tell you NOT to vote for him. :facepalm:

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:02 PM
The gun shots and the stab wounds just stand out to me. Two different means of murder from one person just doesn't make sense.

Both of those guys had targets on their backs for one reason or another, so even though it is coincidental, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.

McGee had a target on his back? Why? I mean, I get Caddy because he's Caddy, but I didn't see McGee doing anything big or damaging at all. I was really surprised to find out he was the one killed.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Killing TBW was not the wrong choice. He was only a finder, and it cleared a potential investigator as being good. That is huge information. I don't get why you are skipping over that..

.. in fact, the way you've been playing has been super puzzling to me and others. You might be receiving my vote soon D.
:facepalm: You killed a good just to find out that Woot is the Grouch. WE KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!

What is this game you are playing vidae? Look at the list of guys who killed TBW!!!! O. M. G.

vidae
That's because you've been completely off this whole game (if you are good).

You voted for TBW. You roleblocked Bulldogs who tried to tell you NOT to vote for him. :facepalm:

I voted for TBW because it made the most sense and gave us the most information. Like I said, we're not going to pitch a perfect game here.. some good people will die. I wanted to make sure it wasn't for nothing, and it wasn't. We cleared Wooty and kept an Investigator alive. If you want to blame someone for TBW dying, blame Wooty.

And of course I roleblocked Bulldogs. Who would you have suggested? Go ahead, give me a better name. Bulldogs is an excellent mafia player and I'm always suspicious of him. I did roleblock him, but I also cleared him of being a serial killer. Again, useful information.

Please show me one single instance of you providing good information for the town through ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. You can't. All you can do is keep saying "Well I didn't vote for TBW!!!" Neat. You haven't helped us at all.

Cigaro
McGee had a target on his back? Why? I mean, I get Caddy because he's Caddy, but I didn't see McGee doing anything big or damaging at all. I was really surprised to find out he was the one killed.

Eh, I can see it. McGee's pop-in vote for BB made Bulldogs immediately come out and say that McGee usually doesn't do this without information, the mafia/SK may have thought similarly. I actually think Caddy being targeted by two different people would be more unlikely than McGee.

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:05 PM
:facepalm: You killed a good just to find out that Woot is the Grouch. WE KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!

What is this game you are playing vidae? Look at the list of guys who killed TBW!!!! O. M. G.

Jesus christ on a cracker. PLEASE READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU:

We KNEW who Wooty was, but we DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOOD. WE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT. When TBW died we can assume that Wooty is good also. It cleared him of being EVIL, NOT WHO HIS CHARACTER WAS.

I've said this to you THREE TIMES NOW. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. Holy crap.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 01:05 PM

I just think the whole random vote for BB without any explanation while the conversation was being devoted mostly to TBW and Woot may have caught some people's eyes.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:06 PM

Did you ever see me say it was a good move. It hurt us but Woot acted a fool, they could not get their stories straight, and were acting suspicious. At least we know for sure Woot it's good now and can move on.

You were active but all you did was say they were for sure good and tried to get me lynched. You did not help the town yesterday. The fact that you were so sure makes me think you are mafia and knew for a fact they were not evil. You have been acting suspicious all game.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:07 PM

D, we've explained this 1000 times over for you. Absolutely no one doubted who woot said he was. We doubted whether he was good. No one lynched TBW to find out if woot was who he said he was, TBW was lynched to see if woot was good. Huge, clear difference.

Like others, the more you post, the more I suspect you.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
BeerBaron (1) - Broth
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Eh, I can see it. McGee's pop-in vote for BB made Bulldogs immediately come out and say that McGee usually doesn't do this without information, the mafia/SK may have thought similarly. I actually think Caddy being targeted by two different people would be more unlikely than McGee.

I just think the whole random vote for BB without any explanation while the conversation was being devoted mostly to TBW and Woot may have caught some people's eyes.

Yeah, you guys are right. I forgot about that.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:10 PM
D you can't use character names. Delete your reference to Woot's character so Shane doesn't penalize you.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Jesus christ on a cracker. PLEASE READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU:

We KNEW who Wooty was, but we DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOOD. WE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT. When TBW died we can assume that Wooty is good also. It cleared him of being EVIL, NOT WHO HIS CHARACTER WAS.

I've said this to you THREE TIMES NOW. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. Holy crap.

IF YOU KNEW HE WAS THE GROUCH THEN YOU KNEW HE WAS GOOD BECAUSE HIS BEST FRIEND WAS NOT A MONSTER!!!!

I was telling you that yesterday!!!! Don't tell me I wasn't trying to help the town. I pointed that out and it was a CLEAR POINT!

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Also, no one has really mentioned Broth's drop-in vote for BB. Isn't that odd to anyone else?

D-Unit
D you can't use character names. Delete your reference to Woot's character so Shane doesn't penalize you.
Everyone was referring to him as a grouch yesterday. That is not his name. His name starts with an O.

Dr. Gonzo
I really wish McGee would have just come out as an investigator. We could have protected him. Ugh. I don't think McGee voting for BB was the first time he brought up BB's name in day two either, I will see if I can find the other post he made earlier.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Everyone was referring to him as a grouch yesterday. That is not his name. His name starts with an O.

Gotcha. I just wanted to be safe.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:14 PM
I really wish McGee would have just come out as an investigator. We could have protected him. Ugh. I don't think McGee voting for BB was the first time he brought up BB's name in day two either, I will see if I can find the other post he made earlier.
OH NOW you think that???? When I brought it up earlier, I was the one who people thought was acting suspicious! Clearly my logic was correct. McGee just went down as one of the stupidest Investigators ever. He never revealed a damn thing and died because the protectors never knew who the F to protect! G'damnit!!!

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:14 PM

IF YOU KNEW HE WAS THE GROUCH THEN YOU KNEW HE WAS GOOD BECAUSE HIS BEST FRIEND WAS NOT A MONSTER!!!!

I was telling you that yesterday!!!! Don't tell me I wasn't trying to help the town. I pointed that out and it was a CLEAR POINT!
Yes, because woot has never lied about other people and himself in a mafia game before. The combination of woot's history of lying and their disjointed story, those two factors made at least for me unquestionably plausible that TBW wasn't who woot claimed he was.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Ugh, really don't know what to think. But we have McGee as an investigator who then went after BB. That's the most information we have to go off, so...

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Yes, because woot has never lied about other people and himself in a mafia game before. The combination of woot's history of lying and their disjointed story, those two factors made at least for me unquestionably plausible that TBW wasn't who woot claimed he was.

At least a few of us get it. Ugh.

D-Unit
It wasn't just Woot's claim. TBW admitted it too!!!

You are surely up to something suspicious Cigaro.

CashmoneyDrew
McGee just went down as one of the stupidest Investigators ever. He never revealed a damn thing and died because the protectors never knew who the F to protect!

I'm not so sure.

D-Unit
At least a few of us get it. Ugh.

:point: You haven't gotten ****.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:17 PM
It wasn't just Woot's claim. TBW admitted it too!!!

You are surely up to something suspicious Cigaro.

Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot TBW was the boy who could never lie. Thanks for reminding me of that one, D.

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:18 PM
vote : D Unit

I'm just tired of this by now.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Out in the open for interpretation. People are stating things not as they are originally put. I'm not going to say I know these guys are good, but I don't see them tripping over themselves as badly as you all seem to.

I personally think we'd be more likely to find someone evil if we delved into the BB/SP situation.

This is what I remembered catching my eye. He brought up BB kind of out of the blue it seemed.

Possible. But not what I want to act on today.

This was in reference to lynching TBW/Woot. He had someone else in mind.

Just something to think about. Mostly I want to hear Woot clear SP though I do think once Woot shows up he will. I can't imagine SP lying about sending Woot a gift. There is also the chance that Woot has a result. I mean he wasn't blocked night one after coming out as an investigator.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Hopefully woot chimes in soon. He was on this time of the day during day two, and he'll hopefully have an investigative result as well as whatever the binoculars bring.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot TBW was the boy who could never lie. Thanks for reminding me of that one, D.
Using past habits on one guy is ok. But when 2 guys come forward that they are working together, you can't just stick to the idea they are evil based off past games!

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:21 PM
vote : D Unit

I'm just tired of this by now.
Too much good sense giving you a brain freeze. :facepalm:

vidae
Using past habits on one guy is ok. But when 2 guys come forward that they are working together, you can't just stick to the idea they are evil based off past games!

It wasn't past games. They were suspicious as hell this game too. You obviously didn't see it, but we did. Move along.

vidae
Too much good sense giving you a brain freeze. :facepalm:

If you ever use good sense in one of these games it'll be enough to put me into a shock, that's for damn sure.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:22 PM
D-Unit, you have to understand, Woot has played this game EXACTLY like he played when he was godfather in The Wire game. It was shockingly similar. He may have revealed his character but there was still no way to be sure he was good. He played like he was evil and was bungling his story plain and simple. Yes there likely are one or two evil people who voted TBW but I think it is more likely that the people staunchly defending him did so because they knew he was good.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Vote: killxswitch

Hasn't posted since day one. Either inactive or purposefully laying low. Want to get him to talk today before we let him slip by for another day.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:24 PM

TBW did not come forward. Woot sold him out. It was Woot who said they were working together and TBW came in, said he wished Woot hadn't have said that, and then confirmed. You are flat out lying if you are going to claim they both came forward.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Well this is quickly devolving into a continuation of yesterday...I'm still not sure about vidae and Cigaro. Both are playing vocal for players that are mafia but at the same time, both basically said they would essentially accept being lynched should we condemn them for it and then deflected blame/suspicion to others. I almost feel like Cigaro saying "I won't put up an unnecessary fight should you decide to lynch me" was a ploy to make us think he's not afraid of death, which would make us think he's not mafia, since mafia are obviously afraid to die (or he could be a hunter?). Right now he's atop my suspicious list.

Vote: Cigaro

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:25 PM
It wasn't past games. They were suspicious as hell this game too. You obviously didn't see it, but we did. Move along.
What? They were suspicious because you thought this guy was a monster?

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/slimey-the-worm-207187.jpg

Yeah... I obviously didn't see what you were seeing alright. :facepalm:

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:26 PM

It wasn't two guys. Woot was the primary source of suspicion yesterday, he literally provided almost all of it. TBW basically just had to react to it, he even admitted as much. Woot was the most suspicious one, but he implicated TBW, and since TBW would be safer for the town to lose, so he was pursued.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:27 PM
TBW did not come forward. Woot sold him out. It was Woot who said they were working together and TBW came in, said he wished Woot hadn't have said that, and then confirmed. You are flat out lying if you are going to claim they both came forward.
Whoa whoa whoa, that's a word play right there.

Didn't matter who came forward first. They ultimately both came out and revealed themselves before the voting ended.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:27 PM
What? They were suspicious because you thought this guy was a monster?

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/slimey-the-worm-207187.jpg

Yeah... I obviously didn't see what you were seeing alright. :facepalm:

You are aware that they could have been lying about TBW being slimey. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:28 PM
It wasn't two guys. Woot was the primary source of suspicion yesterday, he literally provided almost all of it. TBW basically just had to react to it, he even admitted as much. Woot was the most suspicious one, but he implicated TBW, and since TBW would be safer for the town to lose, so he was pursued.
Again, we knew both were good. There was no need to kill one of them to know that unless you thought the worm was a monster. DID YOU???

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:28 PM

Didn't matter who came forward first. They ultimately both came out and revealed themselves before the voting ended.

Woot revealed TBW early day two. If TBW were evil, do you think he would decide to say he's not who woot say he was?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Again, we knew both were good. There was no need to kill one of them to know that unless you thought the worm was a monster. DID YOU???

We didn't know both were good, we didn't know TBW was the worm. This was not revealed as unquestionably true until the very end of day two.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:29 PM

Word play? If anything it was word play on your part. Obviously TBW was going to confirm Woot's story after Woot brought up his name. That did not make them automatically good. The only way for you to know for sure they were good is if you are mafia.

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Just ignore D-Unit. He doesn't want to read or think. All he does is take what someone says and twist it around. It's ridiculous and a complete waste of our time.

And for the record, this is what hurting the town looks like D-Unit. You're seriously going to give us brain aneurisms if we have to keep reading this crap.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Just ignore D-Unit. He doesn't want to read or think. All he does is take what someone says and twist it around. It's ridiculous and a complete waste of our time.

And for the record, this is what hurting the town looks like D-Unit. You're seriously going to give us brain aneurisms if we have to keep reading this crap.

If he continues like this, I will. No matter how simply explained something is, he just circles back to his first statements. We argued in circles for roughly eight hours yesterday. Not going to do this again.

D-Unit
You are aware that they could have been lying about TBW being slimey. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.
...and if they were lying, then somebody would've come forward and disputed their role claim because THEY were that character and woot was lying. The grouch is too main a character to risk falsely claiming. Once it was out in the open that TBW was who he said he was, there was no suspicion left.

vidae
If he continues like this, I will. No matter how simply explained something is, he just circles back to his first statements. We argued in circles for like eight hours yesterday. Not going to do this again.

Exactly. I'm tired of 30+ hour days. I'm not going to keep doing it. It's a complete waste of time.