PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Broth, do you know something about BB?

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 01:33 PM
All this back and forth over who was right/wrong yesterday really isn't helping (at least not in this form where everyone is simply attacking each other). Can we get back to the task at hand and find the baddies? haha

Rufus, CMD, sbh, and killswitch are four guys I have a limited read on that I'd like to hear more from.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Just ignore D-Unit. He doesn't want to read or think. All he does is take what someone says and twist it around. It's ridiculous and a complete waste of our time.

And for the record, this is what hurting the town looks like D-Unit. You're seriously going to give us brain aneurisms if we have to keep reading this crap.
Oh you're just mad because you've been making all the wrong moves. You have no gut instinct.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I have done this while mafia. You all remember DBZ one, Shane vs. myself. Completely derailed any chance to get meaninful conversation going. D, you got caught.

Vote: D-Unit

If I had to guess he is a goon like I was. I will wait for Woot but at this point I am guessing he was blocked and will confirm SP. I see BB as the other viable option but I believe BB more than D.

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Oh you're just mad because you've been making all the wrong moves. You have no gut instinct.

The fact that you're calling them wrong moves just hammers home the fact that you don't get what even happened.

Even if you're good you're not helping us at all. You're actually hurting the entire process. My vote will stay for you until you're hanging from the rafters. Then maybe we can make some actual progress.

D-Unit
I'm just going to wait for woot to arrive.

I'm thinking of using my 1 time power on him. That'll clear me as being good right away. My power can be used during the day. :banana:

sbh15
All this back and forth over who was right/wrong yesterday really isn't helping (at least not in this form where everyone is simply attacking each other). Can we get back to the task at hand and find the baddies? haha

Rufus, CMD, sbh, and killswitch are four guys I have a limited read on that I'd like to hear more from.

question me, almighty questioner

Dr. Gonzo
...and if they were lying, then somebody would've come forward and disputed their role claim because THEY were that character and woot was lying. The grouch is too main a character to risk falsely claiming. Once it was out in the open that TBW was who he said he was, there was no suspicion left.

Do I really have to do this again. NOBODY DISPUTED WOOT'S ROLE. We knew he was telling the truth about that and TBW's character was small enough that if he were evil he it would have been a safe claim. To say that Woot's character would for sure be good is just dumb.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 01:40 PM

Just looking for the usual stuff, who are you suspicious of and why? :-)

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Do I really have to do this again. NOBODY DISPUTED WOOT'S ROLE. We knew he was telling the truth about that and TBW's character was small enough that if he were evil he it would have been a safe claim. To say that Woot's character would for sure be good is just dumb.
You and your mafia friends got what they wanted. That's all that matters to you, right?

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:41 PM
:njx: Just ignore him if you can Gonzo, haha.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Off to watch the England game. Goodbye people.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:43 PM
You and your mafia friends got what they wanted. That's all that matters to you, right?

Yup, you caught me. I am mafia and don't want to win so I thought I would go after someone I know is good and ensure I don't make it to the end. Do you even think before you post?

If you can use a role during the day why don't you tell us what it is, use it, and prove you are good.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Vote Count

BeerBaron (2) – Broth, SP
D-Unit (2) – Vidae, Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
killswitch (1) – Cigaro
Cigaro (1) - Grizz

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

vidae
Just fyi, him using an ability during the day doesn't prove he's good at all. It proves he can use an ability during the day. Weeee!

Dr. Gonzo
:njx: Just ignore him if you can Gonzo, haha.

Haha, I think I have said all I need to say to him now. On to more pressing matters. I do like pressuring some of the inactives. We need to hear from them because I do not want those ******* skating by until the end in yet another game.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm just going to wait for woot to arrive.

I'm thinking of using my 1 time power on him. That'll clear me as being good right away. My power can be used during the day. :banana:

Using your power will clear your name and prevent the town from wasting time, and now that you are revealed, if you're telling the truth you have a target on your back. Only you know what your role is and how it can be best used, but it would clarify things.

Day one:

I know I voted no lynch, but I can get behind this. First glance through his post, something just seemed off about it. I thought we wouldn't come to a consensus on anything but a no lynch. clearly, that is wrong.

unvote: no lynch

Day two:

no, nothing to really say because the same thing has been discussed for the past 10 hours and nobody has a clue who's mafia. I never got the whole "it makes sense to lynch the first night". yeah, that did us a lot of good, we lost a 1-shot vigilante. yaaay lynching

Care to explain?

Dr. Gonzo
Just fyi, him using an ability during the day doesn't prove he's good at all. It proves he can use an ability during the day. Weeee!

This is why I want to know what it is. It really doesn't prove he is good and in fact I could see the mafia being given a one time use good ability so they can throw the town off.

CashmoneyDrew
**** it, I'm going with my top suspicion right now.

Vote: Lynch BeerBaron

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Vote Count

BeerBaron (3) – Broth, SP, CMD
D-Unit (2) – Vidae, Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
killswitch (1) – Cigaro
Cigaro (1) - Grizz

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:46 PM
BB is high on my suspicion list too, but D-Unit has done his best to climb to the very tippy top of it.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Just looking for the usual stuff, who are you suspicious of and why? :-)

Cigaro because he is slinging a lot of **** and he was a part of the TBW debacle. a very big part of it, as a matter of fact. he and vidae both seemed to be making mountains of molehills with regard to what TBW and Woot were saying. I only skimmed the arguments though, so TIFWIW

I have to go take a friend to the airport now though, I will check back in on my phone if you have more questions.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 01:47 PM
This one is undeniable. You probably wish I was a mafia, but you're gonna eat your words.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm disagreeing about the day power, I think it will be pretty clear whether its a good power or a bad power. And no I can't see one mafia member getting a good day power, seems way too odd and powerful.

vidae
06-24-2012, 01:49 PM
This one is undeniable. You probably wish I was a mafia, but you're gonna eat your words.

Yeah, we'll see.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Hmmm I wonder if D is pulling a BB in an attempt to save the Godfather...

Cigaro
Cigaro because he is slinging a lot of **** and he was a part of the TBW debacle. a very big part of it, as a matter of fact. he and vidae both seemed to be making mountains of molehills with regard to what TBW and Woot were saying. I only skimmed the arguments though, so TIFWIW

I have to go take a friend to the airport now though, I will check back in on my phone if you have more questions.

I asked you one.

Grizzlegom
Trying to think of what the day ability would be. I doubt he's a day thief because that seems too similar to what woot's ability is. His ability could be a one-time end day without a lynch. We haven't seen a whole lot of day abilities around here.

Dr. Gonzo
I'm disagreeing about the day power, I think it will be pretty clear whether its a good power or a bad power. And no I can't see one mafia member getting a good day power, seems way too odd and powerful.

You may be right. This is why I want D to just say what it is. He is going to use it today anyway.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Hmmm I wonder if D is pulling a BB in an attempt to save the Godfather...

Can you clarify this one?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Trying to think of what the day ability would be. I doubt he's a day thief because that seems too similar to what woot's ability is. His ability could be a one-time end day without a lynch. We haven't seen a whole lot of day abilities around here.

Well he said he was going to use it on Woot. If it is a one time end the day ability he is for sure evil.

killxswitch
06-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I don't play a lot on the weekends. Check the Elder Scrolls thread, I've missed several votes there. I don't have the time during the weekend to play like I do during the week. Just how it is for a family man.

This game is not going well, but D-Unit is playing weird. Starting stuff with Gonzo, then vidae, then Cigaro, ignoring logic and making the same points over and over, quarreling needlessly. He is kind of acting like a less finessed version of evil Gonzo. At best he is not being helpful.

vote: D-Unit

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Can you clarify this one?

BeerBaron in the DBZ game went crazy in an attempt to get himself lynched instead of the Godfather.

Seems pretty similar here.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm not entirely sure D-Unit is evil but I don't think there's any denying his actions and input on the game is hurting us more than it is helping us.

Vote: D-Unit

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Unvote: killxswitch

Checked the ES thread, I can believe him for now. Come day four or five and it continues I'll return to the suspicion, but time to look elsewhere for now.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Vote Count

D-Unit (4) – Vidae, Gonzo, kilswitch, Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
Cigaro (1) - Grizz

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 01:55 PM
BeerBaron in the DBZ game went crazy in an attempt to get himself lynched instead of the Godfather.

Seems pretty similar here.

But who do you think he's protecting? Wooty? I don't think the town really has any one person in particular that we're focusing on as evidenced by how the votes are spaced out. In that game he HAD to do that to draw the town away from fenikz (speaking of him, he's gotta be evil or he'd be dead by now right?)

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 01:56 PM
BB is high on my suspicion list too, but D-Unit has done his best to climb to the very tippy top of it.

Vidae, if it's get lynched today or die tonight while taking you out with me, I'm going for the latter.

I thought I could be sneaky about it but the town is functionally ********. (It also makes me a little suspicious of people like Cain and Grizz who are generally quite good about looking for hidden clues like this...)

Vote: vidae

I haven't trusted his game at all at this point. Just going through and checking out his posts, he's coming back to me as that aggressive, evil vidae. Constant harsh questioning, trying to dictate conversation, trying to get fights started between others, really laying it hard on TBW towards the end of yesterday...

Trust me on this one and I think we nail our first mafioso tonight.

He said himself he didn't have firm evidence and it was just a feeling. He may have just felt that way based on my play, or there is an outside shot at a frame attempt. My write up does not give any ambiguity about who or what I am, so there's not chance of Miller.

But if you would all check out vidae's posting like I did, you'll see that he comes back quite evil sounding. Typical aggressive, angry vidae that he plays when evil.

I'm an investigator. He came back against the town last night. I checked out Cain night 1 and he came back for the town. I picked Cain night one because he was suspiciously quiet when I knew he should be around. I also picked vidae last night because I was trying to avoid any obvious frame targets (like D-Unit who would have been my choice #2)

I'm sure you'll like to question the presence of two investigators, but it wouldn't be the first game with that setup. Also, based on the character I am, I find it highly unlikely that I'm a faulty investigator of some kind.

Lynch vidae today and then start pulling at the strings of what him turning up evil means.

There's my piece. I hope you'll make a rational decision.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm not going to vote for D-Unit yet. I'll see what he does with his day power, and what woot has to say. Also, adding in previous suspicions, I think Forenci's vote may be an attempt to push things along. I still would like to here him explain why he refused to change to TBW. That's a hard one to understand.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 01:58 PM
But who do you think he's protecting? Wooty? I don't think the town really has any one person in particular that we're focusing on as evidenced by how the votes are spaced out. In that game he HAD to do that to draw the town away from fenikz (speaking of him, he's gotta be evil or he'd be dead by now right?)

Well I guess the thought is he is protecting BB but I am not sure that is what is going on.

I also am with you on Fenikz. Every single time he is evil he lasts and every time he is good he dies early. Every time. That said the mafia may know this and are hoping we take him out for them.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Two investigators plus woot? And this sudden reveal? Interesting, very interesting.

Bulldogs
Haven't read the thread yet, I'm on for two seconds then back on the road. I'll catch up later. I was given herpes last night (wtf who's the sicko) and will die in two days unless healed. There is a healer out there, so I'm going to request you use your ability on me. That's all for now.

ImBrotherCain

Protecting Woot wouldn't make much sense as he was cleared by the whole TBW thing.

BeerBaron or Bulldogs maybe?

Those are the two that had any sort of heat on them before D started throwing out accusations and what seems to be diverting our attention.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm an investigator. He came back against the town last night. I checked out Cain night 1 and he came back for the town. I picked Cain night one because he was suspiciously quiet when I knew he should be around. I also picked vidae last night because I was trying to avoid any obvious frame targets (like D-Unit who would have been my choice #2)

I'm sure you'll like to question the presence of two investigators, but it wouldn't be the first game with that setup. Also, based on the character I am, I find it highly unlikely that I'm a faulty investigator of some kind.

Lynch vidae today and then start pulling at the strings of what him turning up evil means.

Fiction can be fun, can't it? You're not an Investigator and I'm not evil. Nice try buddy.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:00 PM

Said he roleblocked BD, BD gets herpes. BB says he found him evil. This one vote could tell us a whole lot.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm not going to vote for D-Unit yet. I'll see what he does with his day power, and what woot has to say. Also, adding in previous suspicions, I think Forenci's vote may be an attempt to push things along. I still would like to here him explain why he refused to change to TBW. That's a hard one to understand.

It was simply because I felt Woot was more of the leader in that situation. He seemed to be controlling the situation and I'd rather lynch someone I believed to be evil with more power than just a lackey. Not to mention I just thought it was scummy he threw TBW under the bus like that.

ImBrotherCain
Haven't read the thread yet, I'm on for two seconds then back on the road. I'll catch up later. I was given herpes last night (wtf who's the sicko) and will die in two days unless healed. There is a healer out there, so I'm going to request you use your ability on me. That's all for now.

Haha... Slip up there. He couldn't have gotten herpes if Vid Jailkept him. This now brings a whole new set of evidence .

Grizzlegom

Well this certainly makes vidae look even more evil.

vidae
If you kill me your next two targets should be Bulldogs and BeerBaron. They're clearly working this together. Yes, I targeted Bulldogs, but I have no ability to kill.

Ugh. What an awful set of lies but they might work.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Vote Count

D-Unit (4) – Vidae, Gonzo, kilswitch, Forenci
Vidae (2) - BeerBaron, Cigaro
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Cigaro (1) - Grizz

BeerBaron
Two investigators plus woot? And this sudden reveal? Interesting, very interesting.

People must really think I'm unintelligent. I'd only do this if I were telling the truth.

If we take vidae down today, we'll have strings to pull from there. I felt it worth risking myself for the potential information an evil vidae lynch would bring.

I realize that trust is hard to come by in these games, but trust me here. I am what I say I am and if I could character reveal, you'd be as confident as I am in this result.

Dr. Gonzo
Vidae, if it's get lynched today or die tonight while taking you out with me, I'm going for the latter.

I thought I could be sneaky about it but the town is functionally ********. (It also makes me a little suspicious of people like Cain and Grizz who are generally quite good about looking for hidden clues like this...)

Ok well this changes everything. With Vidae claiming a one time role as well (something I do when evil) I can get down with the idea of taking him out. There is the possibility that you are trying to deflect suspicion on you and D but again, this gives us a ton of info. Better to figure out if you are telling the truth now than to have you die like McGee.

Unvote: D

Vote: Vidae

CashmoneyDrew
Unvote: BeerBaron

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:03 PM
If I die please remember that BeerBaron and Bulldogs lied through their teeth about this. When I die, and you see that I'm good, you'll know you have two of your guys right there.

It's such a weird tactic. Why out yourselves to kill one person? That is such a stupid play by the Mafia.

Cigaro
I can't see two mafia members(BB and BD) making things up to take down a player who has a 1x ability that was already used. That would really be one of the stupidest mafia moves ever made. And I think they're better than that.

Forenci
This is definitely interesting news about Vidae...I'd like to see how this plays out a little more before I change my vote though.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Vidae (4) - BeerBaron, Cigaro, Gonzo, Grizz
D-Unit (3) – Vidae, kilswitch, Forenci
BeerBaron (2) – Broth, SP
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

Grizzlegom
unvote: Cigaro

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:04 PM
People must really think I'm unintelligent. I'd only do this if I were telling the truth.

If we take vidae down today, we'll have strings to pull from there. I felt it worth risking myself for the potential information an evil vidae lynch would bring.

I realize that trust is hard to come by in these games, but trust me here. I am what I say I am and if I could character reveal, you'd be as confident as I am in this result.

I sure as hell do now. You're going to out two of your own to kill one townie? Does that really seem worth it?

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:05 PM
I can't see two mafia members(BB and BD) making things up to take down a player who has a 1x ability that was already used. That would really be one of the stupidest mafia moves ever made. And I think they're better than that.

I thought they were too, but as soon as you see who I am, and that I am good, you'll see that's EXACTLY what they just did. And it IS stupid.

And please don't let BeerBaron claim "Oh, I guess I am a bad investigator! In that case, Cain came back good so he must be evil!!!!"

Once I die, and you see I'm good, BeerBaron MUST be the next target. It's so god damn clear. McGee pointed at him and now he's lying to kill me off. Please don't broth this up tomorrow. He must die.

ImBrotherCain
Guys seriously lets not get a train started here. We have seen how those things go.

Dr. Gonzo

This is my thought as well. It would be so dumb. Maybe we were on to a godfather and BB paniked? I doubt that. Combined with BD getting the herp after Viddy targeting him I have to think Vidae is evil.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Guys seriously lets not get a train started here. We have seen how those things go.

I will be around so I will change my vote if I need to. Still waiting to here from Woot.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:06 PM

I would like to hear from woot before day three ends. Hopefully he shows up soon.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:07 PM
If I die please remember that BeerBaron and Bulldogs lied through their teeth about this. When I die, and you see that I'm good, you'll know you have two of your guys right there.

It's such a weird tactic. Why out yourselves to kill one person? That is such a stupid play by the Mafia.

It would be a stupid play by the mafia. Wouldn't do this if I were. I understand that you never, ever do a one for one trade as mafia.

Additionally, look at how vidae is reacting right now. Carbon copy of how he started to get really aggressive when threatened in the Zombie game.

And like I've said, I went with vidae trying to avoid anyone who I thought was an obvious frame target. I also think it's very unlikely I'm any kind of faulty cop based on my character.

I'm as sure as one can reasonably be in a game like this of vidae being evil right now.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:07 PM
This is my thought as well. It would be so dumb. Maybe we were on to a godfather and BB paniked? I doubt that. Combined with BD getting the herp after Viddy targeting him I have to think Vidae is evil.

I didn't give him herpes, lol. That makes no sense. And I'm not evil, but you guys will see soon enough.

BeerBaron and Bulldogs have been the ones pulling the strings the entire time, especially Bulldogs. You'll see once I'm dead.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:08 PM

And this, ladies and gentleman, may be your godfather. He came back for the town when I checked him out night 1, but his soft defense of vidae in the face of some powerful accusations gets me to raise an eyebrow. This is something to put on the backburner for later.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:09 PM
I didn't give him herpes, lol. That makes no sense. And I'm not evil, but you guys will see soon enough.

BeerBaron and Bulldogs have been the ones pulling the strings the entire time, especially Bulldogs. You'll see once I'm dead.

Aggression, aggression, aggression. Go back and read in the zombie game the pages leading up the the lynches of vidae and Cain. This is how vidae gets when he's evil.

vidae
It would be a stupid play by the mafia. Wouldn't do this if I were. I understand that you never, ever do a one for one trade as mafia.

Additionally, look at how vidae is reacting right now. Carbon copy of how he started to get really aggressive when threatened in the Zombie game.

And like I've said, I went with vidae trying to avoid anyone who I thought was an obvious frame target. I also think it's very unlikely I'm any kind of faulty cop based on my character.

I'm as sure as one can reasonably be in a game like this of vidae being evil right now.

You guys will see one of two things here:

1) BeerBaron is evil. He lied about being an Investigator to get me killed.
or
2) He will try to claim "incompetent Investigator" and try to railroad Cain.

You will see once I'm dead that I was good and that they're both lying. Please don't forget the above two points. He will try to lie again and you guys can't let him.

I don't mind dying as long as it gives us information, and it will. It will reveal that Bulldogs and BeerBaron are evil.

CashmoneyDrew
Herpes in a Sesame Street game strikes me as odd.

But then again so does murder.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:10 PM
And this, ladies and gentleman, may be your godfather. He came back for the town when I checked him out night 1, but his soft defense of vidae in the face of some powerful accusations gets me to raise an eyebrow. This is something to put on the backburner for later.

I was thinking similarly. Depending ultimately on how vidae turns up if lynched, we may have our day four target.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Aggression, aggression, aggression. Go back and read in the zombie game the pages leading up the the lynches of vidae and Cain. This is how vidae gets when he's evil.

No it's fine, I'll even vote for myself to move this along, but I'm asking one simple thing of the townspeople:

Please do not forget this. BeerBaron lied to start a lynch train on me. You're going to see very shortly that I'm a) not being aggressive at all, and b) that I'm in fact good. Once you do, REMEMBER THIS. He lied and made this up to lynch a good member of the town.

REMEMBER.

unvote : D-Unit

vote : Vidae

I'm doing this FOR THE TOWN. This gives us information, and a lot of it. DO NOT FORGET.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Herpes in a Sesame Street game strikes me as odd.

But then again so does murder.

Considering the monsters have gone around and stabbed/shot four different people, I wouldn't doubt herpes has made its way to Sesame Street. The neighborhood has really declined recently.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Unvote: Vidae

He's trying to expedite his death now, preventing more potentially damning info about his buddies from coming out.

CashmoneyDrew
I've been suspicious of BeerBaron now since McGee yesterday. I guess we're about to find out once and for all.

vote: Lynch Vidae

ImBrotherCain
Okay... First things first before this **** gets out of hand.

I am a Tracker. I followed Vidae night one and Bulldogs night two.

Night one my report came back as Vidae did not visit anyone and I got the sense he was for the town.

Night two my report came back the Bulldogs did not go anywhere which works perfectly with what Vidae said he did.

BeerBaron is playing fast and lose at this point something has to be done. With D-Unit going crazy when those two had heat it only cements this in my head they are bad.

Vote: BeerBaron.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Vidae UNVOTE YOURSELF NOW.

I just stuck my neck out for your ass you better not ******* kill yourself now!

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:13 PM

He's trying to expedite his death now, preventing more potentially damning info about his buddies from coming out.

Not at all.

unvote : Vidae

I'll wait until you guys want the vote, just let me know. I'll vote for myself again.

I've been suspicious of BeerBaron now since McGee yesterday. I guess we're about to find out once and for all.

vote: Lynch Vidae

You will. McGee tried to point us in his direction, and now he makes up this lie about being an investigator. Do not forget he did this. Do not forget that this happened exactly like I described it.

He is lying. Bulldogs is lying. Once I'm dead you'll see.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 02:14 PM
**** just got real.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 02:15 PM

Holy crap. IBC with the bombshell. I don't know what to think right now.

Cigaro
A tracker coming out to protect one townie? Seems quite odd.

vidae
Okay... First things first before this **** gets out of hand.

I am a Tracker. I followed Vidae night one and Bulldogs night two.

Night one my report came back as Vidae did not visit anyone and I got the sense he was for the town.

Night two my report came back the Bulldogs did not go anywhere which works perfectly with what Vidae said he did.

BeerBaron is playing fast and lose at this point something has to be done. With D-Unit going crazy when those two had heat it only cements this in my head they are bad.

Vote: BeerBaron.

Thank god someone believes me. If I die I wanted at least one person to be on my side. When they see that I'm good they'll realize that BB is a lying scumbag.

vote : BeerBaron

If the town wishes me to fall on my sword later, I will, but I'm convinced BeerBaron is lying. I'm not evil, I never have been, and he's making it all up on the spot to try to kill a good townie.

ImBrotherCain
Grizz... my friend please see it. We ran the DBZ game together. What D fits BeerBaron's defense of the Godfather. I am not lying. I swear on my Civ V civilization and all of my wonders!

See the truth GRIZZ SEE THE TRUTH!

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm not lying. I swear I've been nothing but honest with the results I've received. Vidae came back as against the town. I don't think he was likely frame target. Based on my character, I do not believe I'm an incompetent investigator. Finally, vidae is playing the balls to the wall aggressive style he plays when mafia. Go read the pages in the zombie game before the ERO started getting lynched. This is exactly how he played then.

I would not do this if I didn't believe in my result. And I would not do this as mafia because common sense says that a one-for-one trade doesn't help the mafia under any circumstance.

We potentially have one on the ropes here guys, don't let him off the hook.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:17 PM

Its not that odd... He would be our 3rd lost townie and with 4-5 Mafia the odds are dwindling.

BeerBaron already called for my head when I said lets not get a train going. Not to mention Vid pretty much calling the plan of BeerBaron claiming false investigator and killing me the next day.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:18 PM

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Though I'm not sure about Cain as the godfather protecting just one mafioso, this is extreme.

Just remember, if I do end up being sacrificed today, don't let them get away with this. Pull the vidae thread and continue to follow it.

vidae
I'm not lying. I swear I've been nothing but honest with the results I've received. Vidae came back as against the town. I don't think he was likely frame target. Based on my character, I do not believe I'm an incompetent investigator. Finally, vidae is playing the balls to the wall aggressive style he plays when mafia. Go read the pages in the zombie game before the ERO started getting lynched. This is exactly how he played then.

I would not do this if I didn't believe in my result. And I would not do this as mafia because common sense says that a one-for-one trade doesn't help the mafia under any circumstance.

We potentially have one on the ropes here guys, don't let him off the hook.

You're so full of it. And I'm not even being aggressive. I even offered to vote for myself to prove you're lying. I would vote for myself to prove you're evil. How is that aggressive?

You're lying. You're not an Investigator of any kind.

Grizzlegom
Grizz... my friend please see it. We ran the DBZ game together. What D fits BeerBaron's defense of the Godfather. I am not lying. I swear on my Civ V civilization and all of my wonders!

See the truth GRIZZ SEE THE TRUTH!

And there you go doing that thing we have discussed time and time again that we hate, swearing on things outside of the game :-P

Vote: ImBrotherCain

Just on principle.

Unvote:ImBrotherCain

Because I don't really think you are evil haha :-) I don't really know where to go here, I was suspicious of both BB and vidae before this, gonna think about this some more and watch it play out a bit before voting. Still waiting to hear from woot too.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't listen to them. Cain is either severely misguided or is really going out on a limb as godfather to protect one member of his group.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 02:19 PM
The I guess now we decide who we believe, Vidae or BB.

These are my thoughts. Vidae I believe more than BB. We have agreed all game on almost everything and his logic is sound. That said he already has used his one time ability according to him so is much more expendable than BB potentially is. I have been suspicious of BB and the whole McGee thing still sticks with me. I do think McGee was trying to send a message but hell, maybe he wasn't. If we take out BB and he is an investigator we are ****** as Woot will for sure be blocked all game and we will have to rely on IBC tracking (if IBC is telling the truth). **** did indeed just get real and while I don't trust BB I don't want to potentially lose an investigator. If BB is wrong he goes tomorrow and we have a good idea of a couple more mafia. If he is right well he gets protected, we take out a mafia and we have an idea of who is mafia.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:20 PM
For all we know he might be one... Rolecop maybe knowing to pick you and I to attack.

Idk.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Don't listen to them. Cain is either severely misguided or is really going out on a limb as godfather to protect one member of his group.

You're the one who is misguided.

I don't mind dying today as it will prove BB is a liar and is in fact himself evil. If that's what the town wants, I'm ok with it. We did it to TBW and I was behind it then and I can take one for the team to prove that BB is full of ****.

I'd prefer not to, but if that's what the majority decides is BEST FOR THE TOWN, I will do it.

Just don't let BeerBaron or Bulldogs lie to you any more.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

BeerBaron (4) – Broth, SP, IBC, vidae
Vidae (3) - BeerBaron, Cigaro, Gonzo,
D-Unit (2) – kilswitch, Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

Cigaro
Things have gotten interesting, but here's how I see it;

BB claims investigator.
Vidae claims townie(used one time ability).

Lynch Vidae:
BB telling truth- Mafia member dead
BB lying- Townie dead, two mafia members exposed

Lynch BB:
Vidae telling truth- Mafia member dead
Vidae lying- Investigator dead, two mafia members exposed

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:22 PM
I am what I say I am. I looked over my role PM again trying to find any sign of being incompetent before I went with this, and just triple checked it again.

I can't say any more right now. I'm going to trust the town out there to come to an intelligent decision. I've put everything I can possibly provide on the line. If you want to win the game, follow me on this.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:22 PM
And for the love of god, do not let BeerBaron try to claim "incompetent investigator" tomorrow if I do die. You will see that I'm not evil and I'm begging you to not let him get away with that lame ass excuse. If he puts me to death he must be the one to go tomorrow. You'll see I'm good. PLEASE do not let him off the hook.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:24 PM
And there you go doing that thing we have discussed time and time again that we hate, swearing on things outside of the game :-P

Just on principle.

Because I don't really think you are evil haha :-) I don't really know where to go here, I was suspicious of both BB and vidae before this, gonna think about this some more and watch it play out a bit before voting. Still waiting to hear from woot too.

I just said it because it was funny :-(. At least it wasn't "I swear! If I am lying then ban me from the boards forever. "

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:26 PM

Though I'm not sure about Cain as the godfather protecting just one mafioso, this is extreme.

Just remember, if I do end up being sacrificed today, don't let them get away with this. Pull the vidae thread and continue to follow it.

Since when have you ever been so over zealous?

Jesus is SP playing for you? Maybe its Zach because this is far far outside your typical play style.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 02:26 PM
I really want to go with my gut on BB here. These games have taught me that your first instinct is right most of the time. And I just think more sticks out against BB at this point. Buuut, then there's the whole investigator vs. townie thing.

*Sigh*

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:27 PM
And for the love of god, do not let BeerBaron try to claim "incompetent investigator" tomorrow if I do die. You will see that I'm not evil and I'm begging you to not let him get away with that lame ass excuse. If he puts me to death he must be the one to go tomorrow. You'll see I'm good. PLEASE do not let him off the hook.

I promise you I will not attempt this. Mostly because I won't have to. Based on the character I am, I would be SHOCKED...absolutely SHOCKED if I'm incompetent.

It could have been one of the most timely frame jobs ever, but I find it unlikely. I specifically sought you out to investigate because I figured the prime suspects (like D-Unit,) would have been more likely targets.

Follow me on this town. I am what I say I am. Lynch vidae today and pull the thread from there. I'm already a likely target of the mafia tonight after outing myself as an investigator, but if I can take one down with me and give you guys a thread to follow headed forward, I'll gladly do it.

Lynch vidae today. Do not risk what is likely your final investigator today. It just sets you back a day on finishing off the mafia.

Do the right thing here. Vidae and Cain are veteran members of this and know what they're doing. I've got no one on my side except what logic I can use and my results. Trust me. Lynch vidae today and we'll go from there tomorrow.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Why would we get conflicting reports BB huh? How in gods name does that make sense. You have modded these damn games more than enough to know that.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Using your power will clear your name and prevent the town from wasting time, and now that you are revealed, if you're telling the truth you have a target on your back. Only you know what your role is and how it can be best used, but it would clarify things.

Day one:

Day two:

Care to explain?

Sure. I voted no lynch because I dont believe it was a good idea to lynch. I unvoted because it was clear nobody gave a **** about that and thought lynching with no information was a good idea. I never revoted because it was still clear that nobody had any idea what they were doing. Day two I was more or less trying to get everyone to stop slinging their vote around with no regard because it wasnt going to do us any good. The russian roulette thing played right into the mafias hands because a single vote could get someone lynched. Let me know if you have anything more to ask

Dr. Gonzo
The more I think about it with McGee calling out BB the more I am thinking maybe Vidae isn't the way to go. I just really don't want to lose an investigator if he is telling the truth. That said claiming a powerful town role is also classic mafia. It is tough to believe there are two investigators plus Woot as role cop. Maybe BB has a one time use ability that he has yet to use?

Cigaro
Vidae posted this back on day one, its what I'm going to have to go with;

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Some of you need to resign yourself to the fact that we will not have a perfect game. Townies will be lost. Some of us will die. All that matters is at the end of the game that the rest of the town is standing and the Monsters are hanging from the rafters. Period.

For me, I can't really believe one side that much more than the other. But vidae is claiming to be a townie, BB a mafia. Either way this goes, we very likely get at least two mafia members from the result, so I'm more prepared to risk a townie to do so, than a potential investigator.

vidae
I will say it one last time: if you lynch me the only thing you will learn is that BeerBaron is a liar.

Once you see I'm good do not let him off the hook. DO NOT DO IT. Don't let him lie to you any more. Once I die you will know the truth.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:31 PM

Jesus is SP playing for you? Maybe its Zach because this is far far outside your typical play style.

I'm zealous because I think I can take out the first mafia member. I was content to continue laying quiet about my role until I got at least one other but the votes started coming for me today because of McGee.

I am what I say I am. No lies, no deceit. If I wasn't sure about you being either severely misguided or on vidae's side, I'd use the fact that I'm going so far out of character as evidence for you to believe me here.

I swear that my result came back saying that vidae was against the town. I swear to everyone here.

Lynch him and get more information than you could possibly hope for. I implore the undecided townsfolk to rally behind me on this. Letting them take me out with nothing to show for it would be a serious backbreaker at this point.

Grizzlegom
Either way it does seem we've found two pairings to target moving forward (vidae/IBC and BB/Bulldogs). The question is, which one do we think is lying. 21 people and two regular "Cop" roles seems WAY too much, especially since there was a watcher, woot's garbage diving ability, and now a tracker. I'm inclined to think there is a tracker rather than another cop and will go with IBC/vidae right now.

Vote:BeerBaron

ImBrotherCain
The more I think about it with McGee calling out BB the more I am thinking maybe Vidae isn't the way to go. I just really don't want to lose an investigator if he is telling the truth. That said claiming a powerful town role is also classic mafia. It is tough to believe there are two investigators plus Woot as role cop. Maybe BB has a one time use ability that he has yet to use?

Gonzo... I have said many times you are a great mafia player when you are on the town. Please see this. I know you will see it for what it really is.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Vote Count

BeerBaron (5) – Broth, SP, IBC, vidae, Grizz
Vidae (3) - BeerBaron, Cigaro, Gonzo,
D-Unit (2) – kilswitch, Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:32 PM
For me, I can't really believe one side that much more than the other. But vidae is claiming to be a townie, BB a mafia. Either way this goes, we very likely get at least two mafia members from the result, so I'm more prepared to risk a townie to do so, than a potential investigator.

And like I said, I won't be overly upset about it as long as you do not let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow. If you decide I should die to give the town the most information, so be it. I will bow to the wishes of the town. But I swear to christ if I do this, see that I'm good, and let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow.. I don't know, but I will be SUPREMELY pissed off.

I am just a townie now. I had an ability and I used it. The only thing I have to help the town with now is my voice and my brain. I feel like those are enough to help, but if they're not, so be it.

Just do not ******* let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow. No matter what he says. He is lying now and anything he says tomorrow will be a lie too. He isn't an incompetent investigator. I wasn't framed. He is lying.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm zealous because I think I can take out the first mafia member. I was content to continue laying quiet about my role until I got at least one other but the votes started coming for me today because of McGee.

I am what I say I am. No lies, no deceit. If I wasn't sure about you being either severely misguided or on vidae's side, I'd use the fact that I'm going so far out of character as evidence for you to believe me here.

I swear that my result came back saying that vidae was against the town. I swear to everyone here.

Lynch him and get more information than you could possibly hope for. I implore the undecided townsfolk to rally behind me on this. Letting them take me out with nothing to show for it would be a serious backbreaker at this point.

So what you are telling me is that there was at least 3 investigators. McGee, you and myself.

Not to mention what ever Woot might be. I call ********.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Caddy was a watcher as well.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Caddy was a watcher as well.

Grizz... I ******* love you man.

Nice catch!

Cigaro
And like I said, I won't be overly upset about it as long as you do not let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow. If you decide I should die to give the town the most information, so be it. I will bow to the wishes of the town. But I swear to christ if I do this, see that I'm good, and let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow.. I don't know, but I will be SUPREMELY pissed off.

I am just a townie now. I had an ability and I used it. The only thing I have to help the town with now is my voice and my brain. I feel like those are enough to help, but if they're not, so be it.

Just do not ******* let BeerBaron off the hook tomorrow. No matter what he says. He is lying now and anything he says tomorrow will be a lie too. He isn't an incompetent investigator. He wasn't framed. He is lying.

I personally have zero plans on letting BB off the hook should you come up evil. The whole reason I laid this thing as equalling out was that both choices would lead to two mafia members(you/IBC or BB/BD), so I'm not just going to drop one of them.

BeerBaron

I am exactly what I say I am. Gonzo, you claim to be the best at these things, yet you could be blinded by something like this.

I don't know where McGee's result came from. He said it himself that it was just a feeling. I don't know why he had that feeling, but that's all it was.

I promise you I am what I say I am. I think I've proven myself to be an intelligent enough human being for everyone here to realize that I wouldn't be doing something like this if I was confident. This is no mafia ploy to distract.

Lynch vidae, gain a lot of valuable information, and go from there. Hell, vidae even claims not to have a powerful role.

Use your logic and reasoning town.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Thinking over this tracker thing. It seems highly unlikely that there would be two trackers.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Thinking over this tracker thing. It seems highly unlikely that there would two trackers.

Well Tracker and Watcher are different.

Watcher sees who targets the person he watches.

Tracker follows someone to see who that person targets.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:37 PM
vidae
Cain
Grizz

Your next 3 targets if you lynch me today. Please. Please please please. Do not do this. I'm outnumbered but I am what I say I am and I have evidence.

Please, for the love of god, lynch vidae today. Please. He has an apparently weak role compared to my investigative powers. Lynch him, get all the information you need, and go from.

Those three are playing you now. I swear to god. Think about Sesame Street. Thing of the characters on the show. Who is a pretty prominent one who would make sense to have a strong power such as investigator? Yo.

ImBrotherCain
Cigaro's soft defense of BeerBaron is pretty troubling as well.

vidae
This is so dumb. Just lynch me. You'll see that I'm good and you have your mafia members in BeerBaron and Bulldogs tomorrow. I really don't understand this two for one play they're doing, as it makes ZERO SENSE, but I don't want this to turn into another 30 hour day.

I'm a townie and killing me gives you information. I'm fine going out as long as BB doesn't get away with his lying and scheming ways tomorrow. If I die for nothing I will be pissed beyond belief.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Well Tracker and Watcher are different.

Watcher sees who targets the person he watches.

Tracker follows someone to see who that person targets.

You don't understand my argument. I'm saying I don't think there are two trackers in a game. You're claiming to be a tracker. No one else has come forward to say they are one, or dispute your claim. Would seem to indicate that you are indeed the tracker.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Haha, this is incredibly tough here. I was willing to vote for Wooty because I didn't trust him at all and didn't think he was an investigator of any sort, part of me still wonders that.

BB, I think he could be telling the truth. But if we lynch Vidae we risk to lose a lot less as much as I hate to say that because I'm not 100% sure he's evil. However, if he isn't then we have a clear direction to go in the morning AND it also clears IBC, which I feel clearing that people are good is just as important confirming those who are evil.

I feel if we lynch BB it certainly makes Vidae evil but then we don't know if IBC is full of it or is just misled as his information isn't as clear cut.

Unvote: D-Unit

vidae
vidae
Cain
Grizz

Your next 3 targets if you lynch me today. Please. Please please please. Do not do this. I'm outnumbered but I am what I say I am and I have evidence.

Please, for the love of god, lynch vidae today. Please. He has an apparently weak role compared to my investigative powers. Lynch him, get all the information you need, and go from.

Those three are playing you now. I swear to god. Think about Sesame Street. Thing of the characters on the show. Who is a pretty prominent one who would make sense to have a strong power such as investigator? Yo.

You're right. Once I die you're next, if the town has any brains.

Go ahead guys. Cain, forget it. It isn't worth it. You're just making people suspicious of you now.

I am 100% sure Cain is good. I am 99.9% sure Gonzo is good. BeerBaron and Bulldogs are 100% evil.

Just lynch me. Lets end the day so you guys get your information. I'm sick that this ridiculous play by BB and Bulldogs is working. Just kill me already.

ImBrotherCain
This is so dumb. Just lynch me. You'll see that I'm good and you have your mafia members in BeerBaron and Bulldogs tomorrow. I really don't understand this two for one play they're doing, as it makes ZERO SENSE, but I don't want this to turn into another 30 hour day.

I'm a townie and killing me gives you information. I'm fine going out as long as BB doesn't get away with his lying and scheming ways tomorrow. If I die for nothing I will be pissed beyond belief.

Vid... Stop. If I outed myself for you to roll over and die then maybe I should just be ******* killed as well.

Quit pussing out. Where is the Vid I had that huge battle with! Stand by my side sir against the evil that is trying to take over this wonderful umm street I think.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Vote Count

BeerBaron (5) – Broth, SP, IBC, vidae, Grizz
Vidae (4) - BeerBaron, Cigaro, Gonzo, Forenci
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

CashmoneyDrew
So be it.

Vote: Lynch Vidae

BeerBaron
vidae
Cain
Grizz

Your next 3 targets if I go down. Do not let their charade go unpunished. Do not let them weasel out of this. I'm outnumbered and I'm not sure I can get enough people on my side here.

Just make sure they are the next 3 to go if I must die today.

Cigaro
Unvote: vidae

Forenci voted for him. Its hard to trust that one. Plus the aforementioned tracker questions I have.

Dr. Gonzo

See this is what I am leaning towards. Killing you gives us the most possible information and provides the least amount of downside. I really do not trust BB but to lose an investigator would cripple us. I still am not sure what to do though because I think it is very possible BB has a one time use power that will further cripple us and him as an investigator just seems to OP for the town.

vidae
I'd rather die so the town can keep IBC alive. If someone can protect him, do it. He is the only person I am sure is town aligned and has a helpful role. BeerBaron is lying and he is not an Investigator. You will see once I am dead that I'm telling you the truth.

Sorry Cain, but I'd rather the town win than me be alive. Thank you for believing me and realizing that BeerBaron is full of ****. I know I can trust you to not let him off the hook tomorrow.

unvote : BeerBaron

vote : vidae

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (5) - BeerBaron, Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, vidae
BeerBaron (4) – Broth, SP, IBC, Grizz
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:41 PM
**** are you kidding me.

I hate you all. Vid you are in the lead for the most hate right now.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Haha, this is incredibly tough here. I was willing to vote for Wooty because I didn't trust him at all and didn't think he was an investigator of any sort, part of me still wonders that.

BB, I think he could be telling the truth. But if we lynch Vidae we risk to lose a lot less as much as I hate to say that because I'm not 100% sure he's evil. However, if he isn't then we have a clear direction to go in the morning AND it also clears IBC, which I feel clearing that people are good is just as important confirming those who are evil.

I feel if we lynch BB it certainly makes Vidae evil but then we don't know if IBC is full of it or is just misled as his information isn't as clear cut.

Unvote: D-Unit

Yes! Forenci with some common sense! Lynching vidae here and now will get everyone the info they hunger for.

Cigaro
Well, he's keeping consistent with his day one omelet speech. If you are good vidae, you will not be forgotten!

vidae
See this is what I am leaning towards. Killing you gives us the most possible information and provides the least amount of downside. I really do not trust BB but to lose an investigator would cripple us. I still am not sure what to do though because I think it is very possible BB has a one time use power that will further cripple us and him as an investigator just seems to OP for the town.

It's fine, killing him won't make you lose an Investigator, but if this is the only way to prove my innocence so be it.

Vid... Stop. If I outed myself for you to roll over and die then maybe I should just be ******* killed as well.

Quit pussing out. Where is the Vid I had that huge battle with! Stand by my side sir against the evil that is trying to take over this wonderful umm street I think.

I'm sorry brother, I find it harder and harder to muster the fight in me anymore. I can't take this kind of game playing. Someone comes out of left field and claims to be an Investigator and people just eat that **** up. I'm sorry you outed yourself, I wouldn't want to be the reason you're killed as well, but I'm sick of this.

Just do it guys. You'll see the second I'm dead that BeerBaron is lying.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:43 PM
I'll say it again since vidae likes to keep throwing his barbs. I am what I say I am and I think it's highly, highly, highly unlikely I got a faulty result here.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Vidae (6) - BeerBaron, Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, vidae, Cigaro
BeerBaron (4) – Broth, SP, IBC, Grizz
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

ImBrotherCain
I'm sorry brother. I can't take this kind of game playing anymore. Someone comes out of left field and claims to be an Investigator and people just eat that **** up. I'm sorry you outed yourself, I wouldn't want to be the reason you're killed as well, but I'm sick of this.

Just do it guys. You'll see the second I'm dead that BeerBaron is lying.

You yellow bellied bastard.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ycr7azDV1r5grla.gif

Forenci
Yes! Forenci with some common sense! Lynching vidae here and now will get everyone the info they hunger for.

But if Vidae is good I'm going with Vidae and not letting you off the hook.

vidae
**** are you kidding me.

I hate you all. Vid you are in the lead for the most hate right now.

I'm really sorry, I'm just sick of this type of playing. I'm sorry you outed yourself and I'm sorry if you die tonight, I really am.

I need a break from these games.

Dr. Gonzo
Ugh Vidae being so willing to die makes it just that much harder. Damn you Vidae! The town needs good men. If you are good fight!

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:44 PM
But if Vidae is good I'm going with Vidae and not letting you off the hook.

I wouldn't expect to be. I'll simply give the town my (potentially faulty) result in that case and accept it. The mafia will have played us all pretty well in that event.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I'll say it again since vidae likes to keep throwing his barbs. I am what I say I am and I think it's highly, highly, highly unlikely I got a faulty result here.

You didn't get a faulty result. You're not an Investigator.

And as you guys can see he's already trying to mount is "well gee golly, I guess I was an incompetent investigator after all!" Do not ******* let him do it. I'm dying to prove he's evil. Don't let me die for NOTHING.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't expect to be. I'll simply give the town my (potentially faulty) result in that case and accept it. The mafia will have played us all pretty well in that event.

Oh now it's potentially faulty? Give me a ******* break.

Just do it. I'll be fine dying if I know I'm taking this clown out with me.

RufusMcDaniel
I'm Italian, so I'm kind of preoccupied right now

Why is Vidae being lynched? Ugh, once again...just like TBW, I can't understand it. But it seems like he's content to be lynched.

Don't think I can vote for him, I would lean more BB over Vidae personally.

BeerBaron
You didn't get a faulty result. You're not an Investigator.

And as you guys can see he's already trying to mount is "well gee golly, I guess I was an incompetent investigator after all!" Do not ******* let him do it. I'm dying to prove he's evil. Don't let me die for NOTHING.

You are wrong. After this game is over, regardless of the outcome, I expect an apology from you.

Cigaro
Vote: BB

Nope. Maybe I'm a fool, but I'm now convinced he's good. Day one he said we need to break a few eggs, and he's willing to be that egg. Kind of reminds me of how he reacted when I pursued him as GF in the Batman game.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 02:46 PM
UnVote:BeerBaron

Well this is getting interesting. Still surprised we haven't heard from woot yet.

BeerBaron
I'm Italian, so I'm kind of preoccupied right now

Why is Vidae being lynched? Ugh, once again...just like TBW, I can't understand it. But it seems like he's content to be lynched.

Don't think I can vote for him, I would lean more BB over Vidae personally.

You should maybe read the thread...I investigated vidae and he came back against the town.

vidae
You are wrong. After this game is over, regardless of the outcome, I expect an apology from you.

You're getting nothing from me. You've lead a lynch train to kill an innocent person, and then you want me to apologize? Sorry, I won't apologize for your bad play here. You can apologize to me though for being a liar.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (5) - BeerBaron, Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, vidae,
BeerBaron (4) – Broth, SP, IBC, Cigaro
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

BeerBaron

Nope. Maybe I'm a fool, but I'm now convinced he's good. Day one he said we need to break a few eggs, and he's willing to be that egg. Kind of reminds me of how he reacted when I pursued him as GF in the Batman game.

I don't understand now cigaro. You seemed to be the person understanding this situation the best.

Cigaro
I voted for BB Shane, should be at least four votes.

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:48 PM

I appreciate it, but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is so to speak. Go ahead. You'll get a lot of information from me dying. This is what I want now. I have no fight left in me.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:50 PM
We're so close...don't let him off the hook. I swear to the gods above that I am what I say I am and I got the result I said I got. I can't believe how difficult this is proving to be.

Lynch vidae, break your eggs, get a nice information omelet without risking an investigator.

I may die tonight but I'll be happy that I put a dent in the mafia before doing so. Vidae, Cain, Grizz....watch them all.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Why are you guys voting for vidae? He had a 1 time power and he used it.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't understand now cigaro. You seemed to be the person understanding this situation the best.

I never really suspected vidae. His pursuit of two good guys in the first two days struck me as playing way too open to be mafia. Now his willingness to sacrifice himself in the name of information seems geniune to me.

Wooty needs to show up. He did investigate broth day one, but I feel as if he'd have info on at least one of the guys he named in his five person list.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Why are you guys voting for vidae? He had a 1 time power and he used it.

HE CAME BACK AGAINST THE TOWN!!

Read the thread people...

This is ludicrous. Ridiculous. Lynch him, get your information, almost certainly kill an evildoer. The entire mafia has to go. Start with one who has evidence against him even if he's weak. They all have to go eventually. Start there.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 02:53 PM
I never really suspected vidae. His pursuit of two good guys in the first two days struck me as playing way too open to be mafia. Now his willingness to sacrifice himself in the name of information seems geniune to me.

Wooty needs to show up. He did investigate broth day one, but I feel as if he'd have info on at least one of the guys he named in his five person list.

It might be the most timely frame job in the history of forever, but I sincerely doubt it.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Who wants me to use my power on them?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Who wants me to use my power on them?

Can you just tell us what your power is? You cray D.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:55 PM
It might be the most timely frame job in the history of forever, but I sincerely doubt it.

I don't see what would have made it 'the most timely frame job in the history of forever'. Vidae led the charge against CJ day one, heavily involved against day two. Seems reasonable that a framer would think an investigator would look at him. You supposedly did, after all.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 02:55 PM
If it is something good... Use it on me.

Ehh either way screw it use it on me D. I am intrigued at this point.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Can you just tell us what your power is? You cray D.
I dunno. I'll PM Shane and ask.

All I know is that I want to use it today. I might not make it through the night.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 02:57 PM
I would also suggest using it day three now that you've revealed. SP was allowed to name his gifts, I feel as if you may be able to reveal your power. Its basically a different form of role reveal.

Grizzlegom
We're so close...don't let him off the hook. I swear to the gods above that I am what I say I am and I got the result I said I got. I can't believe how difficult this is proving to be.

Lynch vidae, break your eggs, get a nice information omelet without risking an investigator.

I may die tonight but I'll be happy that I put a dent in the mafia before doing so. Vidae, Cain, Grizz....watch them all.

So I'm with them because I find it easier to believe that there is a tracker as opposed to another cop? I thought you were above automatically grouping people together because they disagree with you. No mention of Cigaro though? Interesting.

SuperPacker
This is reminding me of the Zombie Apocalypse game.

I will be back in 40 minutes.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I would also suggest using it day three now that you've revealed. SP was allowed to name his gifts, I feel as if you may be able to reveal your power. Its basically a different form of role reveal.
Why cause you want to kill me tonight?

vidae
06-24-2012, 02:59 PM
HE CAME BACK AGAINST THE TOWN!!

Read the thread people...

This is ludicrous. Ridiculous. Lynch him, get your information, almost certainly kill an evildoer. The entire mafia has to go. Start with one who has evidence against him even if he's weak. They all have to go eventually. Start there.

You will be killing a good townie. That's it.

Oh, now it could be a possible frame job, right?

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 02:59 PM
This is reminding me of the Zombie Apocalypse game.

I will be back in 40 minutes.
Trying to pile on the votes for vidae before I use my power? Nice. You voted for TBW too.

I think me coming out is starting to reveal a lot. YES!

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:00 PM
If your power is really that strong, don't waste it on me. I used my ability and now I'm just a townie. Use it on someone or something more important.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:01 PM
If it is something good... Use it on me.

Ehh either way screw it use it on me D. I am intrigued at this point.
I think I very well may. I was going to use it on Woot, but I don't think there is another mafia player on this forum that I respect more than you.

I will say that the outcome could be good or bad though. The result is up to you on how you react to the power.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Why cause you want to kill me tonight?

Yes, I want to kill you night three, which is why I'm telling you to use your power day three. Makes total sense.

Anyways, we're entering the circular argument area now, nothing new being presented. I'm going to try and actually catch what remains of ENG-ITA, will check in routinely to see if anything new actually happens.

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:02 PM
I didn't want this to turn into another 30 hour day. I'm fine being killed. I'll back up my reason for killing TBW. I am willing to do that for the town.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Lynch vidae today, get your information. Go after Cain and Grizz tomorrow when he comes up evil. I can't believe it has come to this.

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Lynch vidae today, get your information. Go after Bulldogs and I tomorrow when he comes up good. I can't believe it has come to this.

Fixed it for you dude. :)

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:06 PM
You up to the challenge IBC? You'll be asked to play a game.

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Nooo D, don't waste it on this. I'm willing to die for the town here. Just let me do it.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 03:07 PM
You up to the challenge IBC? You'll be asked to play a game.

Yeah why not

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Another annoying reminder for you guys: when I die and I come up good, don't let BeerBaron claim I was framed or that he is somehow an incompetent investigator please. It would really rustle my jimmies if he got away with lying and killing an innocent person. :)

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 03:11 PM

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Nooo D, don't waste it on this. I'm willing to die for the town here. Just let me do it.
My hunch tells me that you are good. I want to save you from a 2nd townie death in 2 days, if I can. I don't think I'll live through the night if I don't use my power.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah why not
Crap, I just realized... I can't give it to you. During the night, the mafia will target you. I have to keep this a secret on who I give it to.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (6) - BeerBaron, Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, vidae, Grizz
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:13 PM
What the ???

You afraid I'm gonna use my power too? I dunno why people are rushing to vote off another townie.

vidae
06-24-2012, 03:14 PM
What the ???

You afraid I'm gonna use my power too? I dunno why people are rushing to vote off another townie.

I want them to D. I want to be voted right now. It is the only concrete way we can prove that BeerBaron and Bulldogs are mafia. Killing me gives you TWO evil guys. That is a pretty good tradeoff I think.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 03:15 PM
What the ???

I'm not afraid of you using your power, considering we don't even know what it is. The discussion has stalled, vidae is asking to be sacrificed so we can find the info we need and I'm about to get in a car for three hours.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Alrighty! I just used my 1 time power on someone.

They get to play a game put on by America's Favorite Game Show Host!

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Alrighty! I just used my 1 time power on someone.

They get to play a game put on by America's Favorite Game Show Host!

Well I hope they have fun... I wanted to play :-(

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Well I hope they have fun... I wanted to play :-(
Sorry dude.

I am anxious to find out what happens now though. At least if I die now, the mafia gets nothing out of killing me except a vote count.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Why aren't we waiting for wooty?

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 03:29 PM

What the hell? He speaks normally?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 03:30 PM

Well I don't think that is a song lyric and we are waiting for him.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Someone's got some splainin to do.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 03:31 PM
What the hell? He speaks normally?

Yep misread my PM day one and couldn't divulge this fact day 2 or I'd be dead. I only have to do it once a day.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Unless he suddenly is allowed to speak normally, looks like broth may be silenced day four. I think he just brothed up.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Or nevermind, broth brothed up day one.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 03:38 PM
That is just terrible Broth...

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 03:42 PM
My laptop is going to die soon. If we hit 9 votes, please lock the thread and text me: 412.860.3346. I will get my post up ASAP

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 03:45 PM
My laptop is going to die soon. If we hit 9 votes, please lock the thread and text me: 412.860.3346. I will get my post up ASAP

Can you post an updated vote count for good measure?

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Vote Count

D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Forenci is top of my suspects list. BB is #2. I have no suspicion of Cigaro, Wooty, and for some reason I'm not all that suspicious of Gonzo either.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 03:50 PM
Forenci is top of my suspects list. BB is #2. I have no suspicion of Cigaro, Wooty, and for some reason I'm not all that suspicious of Gonzo either.

Honestly this is the first game in a while I am not suspicious of you either haha.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Honestly this is the first game in a while I am not suspicious of you either haha.

Some people made it hard to be suspicious of anyone else.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Hmmm I searched vidae's trash yesterday they were empty I assume I was roleblocked. With that said I'm more comfortable lynching Forenci right now as he stays my number uno suspect.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Vote Forenci

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Does anyone else think those last two votes came way too quickly on TBW?

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Vote Count

D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Forenci (1) - Woot

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Hmmm I searched vidae's trash yesterday they were empty I assume I was roleblocked. With that said I'm more comfortable lynching Forenci right now as he stays my number uno suspect.

Did it say it was empty? If it did then it means he is a townie or the godfather.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Alright, I am out. Text me if we hit 9 votes

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Yep it said it was empty.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Yep misread my PM day one and couldn't divulge this fact day 2 or I'd be dead. I only have to do it once a day.

:facepalm:

Takes him 3 days to figure this out?

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Did you get my binoculars Woot?

Dr. Gonzo
Did it say it was empty? If it did then it means he is a townie or the godfather.

As the only known investigator Woot was an easy role block target last night so I think it's far more likely he was blocked.

Wootylicous
I did receive binoculars SP.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Stepping out for a while to play some ball guys. Keeping my vote as is for now.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 04:01 PM
I did receive binoculars SP.

Well I think that confirms SP is good then. I can't imagine mafia having the ability to gift.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Now we can be certain of SP, so at least there's one more to trust. Right now I think we can unquestionably trust woot, broth and SP. What a great group, lol.

I can agree that Forenci is extremely suspicious as well, but this BB/vidae thing seems to be the thing to address at the moment.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 04:04 PM
:facepalm:

Takes him 3 days to figure this out?

Read again figured it out end of day 1. If I started all of a sudden speaking normally day 2 I'd be set up as suspicious and be killed.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:06 PM
As the only known investigator Woot was an easy role block target last night so I think it's far more likely he was blocked.

I think this may be more like the case. Night one woot found a piano in broth's trash, and broth I think is just a townie with a post requirement. Vidae should have had something in his trash, good or bad, townie or power role.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Now we can be certain of SP, so at least there's one more to trust. Right now I think we can unquestionably trust woot, broth and SP. What a great group, lol.

I can agree that Forenci is extremely suspicious as well, but this BB/vidae thing seems to be the thing to address at the moment.

Hey every question I had in my head you ended up asking what does that say about you!? LOL!

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 04:08 PM

Usually when people are blocked they receive no PM.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, I am more than fine taking this one for the team. It'll prove I'm good and that BeerBaron and Bulldogs are evil. I'm the one dying here and even I think this is the best move for the town at this point.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Don't do this now vid. Forenci should be our priority.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Don't do this now vid. Forenci should be our priority.

Nah I'm ok with it Woots. I'm ready. It will give us two mafia guys and all it would cost us is a townie. It is the smart play.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Again, I am more than fine taking this one for the team. It'll prove I'm good and that BeerBaron and Bulldogs are evil. I'm the one dying here and even I think this is the best move for the town at this point.

Why don't we kill BB and prove if you are good or not?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:11 PM

Because it wouldn't prove that either way and it would sacrifice an investigator.

vidae

Because he's an "investigator!" He is 100% sure I'm evil!

ImBrotherCain
Woot have you not read the last 5 pages or so?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:12 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/f/3/elmo___didn__t_read_lol_by_bleydthepirate-d4rra51.gif

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I like how people take pride in being lazy and hurting their town by not reading.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't know how it proves that.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Again I highly suggest the town to unvote vidae and to vote for Forenci or BB

D-Unit
Because it wouldn't prove that either way and it would sacrifice an investigator.
I missed it, did you say you were an investigator?

Wootylicous
Unvote Forenci
Vote BB

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Did you use the binoculars?

BeerBaron
I missed it, did you say you were an investigator?

I'm facepalming in person right now. I said that I am over 9000 times.

I'm out of things to say. I'm trying to rally people who don't/won't read. You all deserve to lose. Just lynch me so I can sleep easy tonight knowing that I at least tried my best.

fenikz

tries to frame me night 1 by killing caddy, see that everyone doesn't fall for the trap so goes ahead and kills the person who knew he was evil assuming that everyone would have the same reaction

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM

I quit. This town is functionally ********. I may continue to mod games, but I'm never playing in one again. I can't handle all the stupidity from people who, outside of the games, I generally regard as quite intelligent.

Just kill me. If not for the fact that I respect Shane and don't want to ruin his game, I'd just keep naming my character to get mod killed.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Did you use the binoculars?

I will use them eventually! thank you my friend!

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:21 PM
BB is pissed :p

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:23 PM
What's the recap on BB's investigations from Night 1 and Night 2? I missed it the first 9000 times he said it. LOL.

BeerBaron
BB is pissed :p

Just finish me, this is miserable. I want to see how badly the mafia can run roughshod over this town now. I imagine it's going to be hilarious.

ImBrotherCain
Unofficial Vote Count

Vidae (5) - Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, vidae, Grizz
BeerBaron (7) – Broth, SP, IBC, Cigaro, Woot, Fenikz, BB
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch,
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Hey just for your information I voted Forenci but no one is listening to me anyway.

Unvote BB

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Unvote: BeerBaron

Something isnt right here.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:25 PM
EITHER VOTE FOR ******* VIDAE OR FINISH ME. These stalling tactics piss me off. Either way you get something. Get on it.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Seems the best way to not get lynched in this one game is when you get about half the votes required, vote for yourself and start saying you don't know if you're going to play mafia anymore.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Okay breathe there big guy... All I am getting here is either this is a ploy on your part or you are sincerely pissed. I am inclined to believe the latter. Now I know what my investigation said and obviously you are damn sure of yours. Somewhere we hit a snag. We can work this out.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:28 PM
America's Favorite Game Show Host wants Gonzo lynched. Follow me.