PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Maybe the mafia has a great framer. I don't know. But I got the investigation result I've said 100 times over that I got. And I'd be absolutely stunned if my character were incompetent. Unless I severely misremember Sesame Street, I have no reason to doubt my result.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:29 PM
D, I'm not sure how that is not a character reveal, you probably need to change that one...

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
D, I'm not sure how that is not a character reveal, you probably need to change that one...
That's not his name. Shane said feel free to role claim.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
So we assume that D is Guy Smiley

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I may have made a terrible mistake.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 04:32 PM
BB, who did you investigate on the first night?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:33 PM
What is it my friend ?

vidae
I'm going to laugh my ass off when it's revealed I'm good. But this is the best choice for the town. I have no power anymore and it'll provide a lot of information.

It's hilarious that I'm actually okay with being lynched now and no one wants to do it, but when I don't want to be lynched I'm the first to go.

ImBrotherCain
I may have made a terrible mistake.

I am confused... Care to elaborate.

Cigaro
That's not his name. Shane said feel free to role claim.

It makes it unquestionable as to who your character would be. I find it hard to imagine that Shane would let that one by.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Just kill me. I apparently can't help the town. I did severely misremember Sesame Street.

I googled for D's possible character, read a little about my own and...well ****. I'm just ****.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
1. Cigaro
2. Fenikz
3. SuperPacker- 1x Gifter
4. Dr. Gonzo
5. Rufus McDaniel
6. Bulldogs
7. TheBoyWonder- Finder
8. Caddy- Watcher
9. broth223- Townie/Post requirement
10. CJSchneider- 1x Vigilante
11. sbh15
12. ImBrotherCain- Tracker
13. CashMoneyDrew
14. SuperMcGee- Investigator
15. Vidae- 1x jailkeeper
16. Grizz
17. D-Unit- 1x gifter
18. Tha Wootster- Rolecop
19. Forenci
20. Killxswitch
21. BeerBaron- Investigator

Is this right? I think I got every one of the reveals.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:35 PM
So we assume that D is Guy Smiley

HypOHRuVi8E

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Change mine to faulty investigator. Just **** me. God dammit. Just god dammit.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Unvote: BB

Seriously guys? Did we just have a two/three hour argument, nearly get two players lynched, because of a simple mistake?

Vote: Forenci

fenikz
i was told this before rolecop always = mafia

has woot actually been cleared by anyone?

RufusMcDaniel

So you don't believe that vidae is evil anymore?

ImBrotherCain
Okay... well guys we should unvote BB then at this point.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 04:37 PM

I have been thinking this for a day or so now Fenikz.

I think he might be playing us.

BeerBaron
Unvote: BB

I'm going to go sit in the corner for a while. My investigations definitely can't be trusted. I wish I would have thought to look for a Sesame Street wiki first.

Cigaro

TBW was a finder, he was good. Doubt a good person would be sent out to find one bad person.

D-Unit
It makes it unquestionable as to who your character would be. I find it hard to imagine that Shane would let that one by.
As opposed the word grouch that we've been using?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:38 PM
So you don't believe that vidae is evil anymore?

I can't trust my result, I know that. And if someone else can apparently clear him, then I guess not.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 04:38 PM

Wait so does this mean IBC is evil? Is he the one that came up good night one?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Wait so does this mean IBC is evil? Is he the one that came up good night one?

I don't know. I don't know if I get reversed results or just random results. No clue. But I'm suddenly quite sure that i am in fact incompetent. One line on my characters wiki page just crushed my soul. I was so sure...

Forenci
Forenci is top of my suspects list. BB is #2. I have no suspicion of Cigaro, Wooty, and for some reason I'm not all that suspicious of Gonzo either.

Based on what?

Also I don't take anything Woot says seriously. If you can't even read the thread then don't bother playing this and then make stupid accusations.

Wootylicous
Vote Forenci

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:40 PM
As opposed the word grouch that we've been using?

Woot revealed himself, and is allowed to. The two are completely different. I don't think Shane would be adamant against character reveals, yet allow hints that make it plainly obvious to who your character is. Completely defeats the point.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Based on what?

Also I don't take anything Woot says seriously. If you can't even read the thread then don't bother playing this and then make stupid accusations.

Says the guy who has 20 posts and didn't help the town so far.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Hooray! I might not die afterall!

unvote : vidae

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 04:41 PM
"Brothed" it up has now changed "BeerBaroned" it up.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Nothing will ever replace "broth"ing it up. Unless we start going with "superpacker"ing it up, but one mistake doesn't mean BeerBaron gets his own.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:42 PM
"Brothed" it up has now changed "BeerBaroned" it up.

This was different than a broth up. Plus he'd still be ahead of me 9812 to 1 in broth up instances.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Says the guy who has 20 posts and didn't help the town so far.

At least I haven't hurt the town. Not only have you done nothing to help us but you've actually thrown a person who is good under the bus just to prove your innocent.

I could easily not read the thread and claim people are evil but I'd rather actually play the game.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Play the game by simply coming out of nowhere and vote for the one who accused you of being evil :njx:

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 04:45 PM
unvote vidae

At this point the herpes thing needs to be revisited. If vidae jailkept him, how did he get it? One of vidae or bulldogs is still lying.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Woot revealed himself, and is allowed to. The two are completely different. I don't think Shane would be adamant against character reveals, yet allow hints that make it plainly obvious to who your character is. Completely defeats the point.
I dunno... I guess it's a gray area. I didn't mention my name and he said it was ok to role claim. shrugs.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Play the game by simply coming out of nowhere and vote for the one who accused you of being evil :njx:

A lot of people thought you were evil. I just happened to think you were the lead evil guy and if I had to choose killing a henchman or the god father I'd go with the latter every time.

Your logic of "just because you vote for me makes you evil" is so incredibly childish.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:47 PM
I dunno... I guess it's a gray area. I didn't mention my name and he said it was ok to role claim. shrugs.

Role revealing is one thing, giving the nickname of your character is another.

Regardless, Shane is the only one who has any choice in the matter, so I'm not going to discuss it further.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:48 PM
I did target Bulldogs. I came out and said that at the start. I was never told I had herpes in my original PM, so I'd have a hard time believing it was from me. I'm not saying it's completely out of the realm of possibility, but it would seem rather unlikely.

ImBrotherCain
unvote vidae

At this point the herpes thing needs to be revisited. If vidae jailkept him, how did he get it? One of vidae or bulldogs is still lying.

I think this is our best lead. Bulldogs said he didn't read the thread before posting that so it is quite possible it was a slip up on his part.

Not to mention he hasn't been back since.

Forenci
Also, just some business to take care of.

Unvote: Vidae

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Well no, I guess I could have given it to him. I just re-read my role and I definitely could have given it to him. sigh.

If he got it from me I want it known I didn't do it maliciously. I didn't target him with the intention to do that and it was nowhere in my PM that I had herpes, but yeah it could have been from me.

Bleh.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Wait...wut, herpes?

What the hell is going on?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:50 PM
I hope I'm not ruining anything but this is what I think of about the Herpes thing...

jflqNJqEQo4

fenikz

What's this referencing, must of missed a post

vidae
I can't tell you how but it makes sense with my role.

I still want it known that:

a) I am good. I am not evil.
b) I targeted Bulldogs to jailkeep him.
c) I was never told I have herpes, but I guess it could make sense within my characters role.

Bleh bleh **** it all.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Every single person in this game needs to reread their PMs thoroughly, right now.

We don't need another case of this stuff. Day one and two were long enough. We don't need to waste more time by not actually knowing what our PMs said and then arguing based on our misconceptions and sudden realizations.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:52 PM
My PM doesn't say anything about incompetence. But after reading my character's page, I'm now sure of it.

ImBrotherCain
One of vidae or bulldogs is still lying.

On that front if vidae is lying then so am I by me fighting so hard to clear him.

vidae
I just missed a single word in my role PM. My character could have given him herpes, but it wasn't in my role description.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Can we please get forenci this time around ? Please listen to me and vote for him guys :/

fenikz
06-24-2012, 04:54 PM
whats his role?

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 04:55 PM
So did we all just go back and forth between each other and at the end of the day we're all good anyway?? :facepalm:

The Mafia must be loving this.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Literally every argument/debate the past three hours has been rooted in someone not reading their PM correctly, or not knowing about their character. These are simple problems to correct. All I'm saying is everyone should go back and look at their PM and character if necessary and make sure they are certain of what they intend to claim.

I'm sticking with Forenci. Kept his vote on woot, even though it was clearly explained how TBW was the better option for day two. Seemed to just jump on the D-Unit and vidae lynchtrains.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Dear jesus... :suicide:

fenikz
06-24-2012, 04:57 PM
people with powers stop sucking with them

based on posts alone most suspicious of Vidae, BB, Cigaro and Forenci

Anyone have any info proving these people innocent

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 04:57 PM
What's this referencing, must of missed a post

Vidae said he used his one time ability last night to jailkeep bulldogs.

Bulldogs popped in saying he got herpes and asked to be healed.

vidae
06-24-2012, 04:58 PM
I missed one single word. It isn't the end of the world, but yeah I probably gave Bulldogs the herps unless he's lying about having it. It wasn't intentional but I'm apparently super dirty.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 04:58 PM
So the jail is apparently unclean?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't know whats his role in this. Trust me this is Forenci being bad (laying low/following bandwagon most of the time and bringing nothing new to the table when it comes to votes) if he was good he would've come forward and said it, instead he's just attacking me.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:00 PM
So after thinking it over a couple thoughts. If BB is incompetent that would mean that IBC is evil because he came up good. The other possibility is BB saw voting for himself working for Vidae and he backtracked so as not to get Viddy lynched and proven wrong. One thing is for sure, Vidae is not at all the right move right now. Sorry buddy.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:00 PM
I missed one single word. It isn't the end of the world, but yeah I probably gave Bulldogs the herps unless he's lying about having it. It wasn't intentional but I'm apparently super dirty.

He is good so I doubt he would be lying

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 05:04 PM
So after thinking it over a couple thoughts. If BB is incompetent that would mean that IBC is evil because he came up good. The other possibility is BB saw voting for himself working for Vidae and he backtracked so as not to get Viddy lynched and proven wrong. One thing is for sure, Vidae is not at all the right move right now. Sorry buddy.

I wouldn't trust that either because there are many variations of bad cops. You could get all innocent, all evil, opposite results or random results. If it's random than my power is truly useless. Worse than useless because it's harmful.

I'm going to keep using it. Once someone I've investigated dies, I may be able to figure out if I just get opposite or random results. Opposite results could still be useful.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:06 PM

Is he now?

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:08 PM
yes he is.

Dr. Gonzo
I wouldn't trust that either because there are many variations of bad cops. You could get all innocent, all evil, opposite results or random results. If it's random than my power is truly useless. Worse than useless because it's harmful.

I'm going to keep using it. Once someone I've investigated dies, I may be able to figure out if I just get opposite or random results. Opposite results could still be useful.

Okay, good call. You are not much of a threat to the mafia at this point either so hopefully you live long enough so that we can figure this out.

So if we are off BB/Vidae I still don't find D-Unit trustworthy. He kind of sat back during BB vs. Vidae and acted like he had no idea what was going on when he did speak. Other than him Forenci is suspect and would like to hear some from inactives.

RufusMcDaniel

Yeah, and seeing how we are already down one investigator, we can't afford to lose another even if you are incompetent.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:09 PM

So you are another investigator? WHAT THE ****.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't trust fenikz at all. Voted CJ and TBW and now he comes out of nowhere saying Bulldogs is good.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't trust fenikz at all. Voted CJ and TBW and now he comes out of nowhere saying Bulldogs is good.

And fenikz tends to only last long when he's evil. Just something else to keep in mind.

Grizzlegom
yes he is.

Wait what? Which he and how would you know? Everyone is an investigator now...

Dr. Gonzo

Not to mention he has lasted this long without dying at night.

Reveal yourself Fenikz!

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:12 PM
So you are another investigator? WHAT THE ****.

...no, why would you think that

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Wait what? Which he and how would you know? Everyone is an investigator now...

Its a good strategy...if everyone comes out as a investigator, how would the mafia know who is the real one!

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Its a good strategy...if everyone comes out as a investigator, how would the mafia know who is the real one!

Somewhere, as he dodges drop bears and giant spiders, caddy is laughing...

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:14 PM
...no, why would you think that

Just seemed odd that you know Bulldogs is good. 3 investigators or two sets of masons seems like a lot.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Peeps need to trust known investigators on where to go and they don't seem to do so. Forenci should be our target.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Somewhere Shane cackles at our misfortune.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Peeps need to trust known investigators on where to go and they don't seem to do so. Forenci should be our target.

Woot, you are contradicting yourself there. Nobody has evidence on Forenci but there is evidence on others. Do you mean we shouldn't trust investigators or trust whatever you say because you are one?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Somewhere Shane cackles at our misfortune.

Shane is a cruel bastard. I thought I was losing my mind.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Woot, you are contradicting yourself there. Nobody has evidence on Forenci but there is evidence on others. Do you mean we shouldn't trust investigators or trust whatever you say because you are one?

You should trust me when I say Forenci should be our target.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Shane is a cruel bastard. I thought I was losing my mind.

Its okay man we have all been there... Once you freaked I knew something was up.

Shane lives somewhere near me... maybe I should go kick down his door or something.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:18 PM

Does the thought of trusting Woot revolt anyone else?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM

We should trust him because he is an investigator. Even though he hasn't investigated Froenci.

Alas, I do think that there is more the case against Forenci other than woot's usual, "He's evil, trust me!" It was clearly explained that TBW was the better option than woot day two, he kept his vote with woot. Seemed to just tag on votes for D and vidae when it looked like their lynch train might go somewhere.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM

Woot if you have evidence on him just say it. To be honest though I am not going to vote with you just based on a hunch. I have been advocating Forenci and we may still go that direction so if you have proof he is evil I would love to know so we can get this over with.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:20 PM
It's not a hunch just trust me on this. If I'm not right do whatever the hell you want with me.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Woot, simply saying trust me will get you know where. It was partly why no one listened to you yesterday, you were doing the same trust me schtick you did when you were evil.

RufusMcDaniel
It's not a hunch just trust me on this. If I'm not right do whatever the hell you want with me.

So you do know something about Forenci?

D-Unit
Good luck town. I'll be out for a while. Vote Gonzo and watch his reaction. I did that on Day 1 and he sold me on being evil.

Wootylicous
I know that he is bad that's all I need to know.

vidae
06-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I know that he is bad that's all I need to know.

Tell us how you know that.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
If forenci isn't bad I'd be willing to bet Woot is the Godfather

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
So you do know something about Forenci?

He doesn't. He has already outed himself as investigator and clearly is one because he was blocked last night. He said he checked Broth's trash yesterday. Ugh. WHY WOOT? Why did you have to be our investigator.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:25 PM
I won't tell the mafia what are my abilities as Oscar. They just need to know that I found one of them and it's Forenci.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:26 PM
I won't tell the mafia what are my abilities as Oscar. They just need to know that I found one of them and it's Forenci.

Well fair enough, I am willing to believe that.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:27 PM
I think Woot is a lying sack of **** and I think we should just vote him off this island.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:28 PM
IBC i also believe you are evil now from these last few pages

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:31 PM
IBC i also believe you are evil now from these last few pages

That is fine... I know I am not. I don't think I would have adamantly defended Vidae if I was evil.

I also don't know of an evil tracker either.

vidae
06-24-2012, 05:32 PM
I am pretty damn sure that IBC is good. I am starting to believe that Forenci is not though.

vote : Forenci

Maybe it will get him talking. And maybe he can reveal what he is instead of just denying he's evil.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Beerbaron was an evil tracker in the king game :-)

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Beerbaron was an evil tracker in the king game :-)

Because clearly that is the best example of your average Mafia game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:36 PM
I am pretty damn sure that IBC is good. I am starting to believe that Forenci is not though.

vote : Forenci

Maybe it will get him talking. And maybe he can reveal what he is instead of just denying he's evil.

Ya I figure at the very least he will start talking. We will see whether I believe it but him playing the way he has leads me to believe he is one of two things.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 05:40 PM
lol, I do not believe woot's extra power role claim one bit. I'm fairly confident this is him just spitballing to press the lynches he wants. Despite this, I agree with the suspicions of Forenci, even if I detest lying to bring it about.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 05:42 PM
By the way, did fenikz ever explain his statement that he knew Bulldogs was good? I must have missed that one, if it happened.

SuperPacker
Because clearly that is the best example of your average Mafia game.

I think Trogdor was an evil tracker in the Psych game.

Dr. Gonzo
lol, I do not believe woot's extra power role claim one bit. I'm fairly confident this is him just spitballing to press the lynches he wants. Despite this, I agree with the suspicions of Forenci, even if I detest lying to bring it about.

I am kind of with you. Woot is the type to lie and bully when he is good and evil. He just loves having any kind of control. I want to hear Forenci speak. If we are wrong about this as a town we are ******.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 05:43 PM
I think we can expect one tracker to be in this game. No one has come out to dispute IBC's claim.

vidae
06-24-2012, 05:45 PM
I don't completely trust Woot because he's all over the god damn place, but Forenci could be evil. I could definitely see that.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:47 PM
I think we can expect one tracker to be in this game. No one has come out to dispute IBC's claim.

Keep in mind too that there may be a tracker that hasn't revealed yet. Only so many people the protector(s) can protect.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:47 PM
By the way, did fenikz ever explain his statement that he knew Bulldogs was good? I must have missed that one, if it happened.

Nope, but there is no reason to

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 05:50 PM
I understand all of you not trusting me over the past games but I am not lying in this game at all. If you don't want to believe me fine but for godsake and for all the innocent townies who ended up dead trust me on Forenci.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Unvote: vidae

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 05:52 PM
I understand all of you not trusting me over the past games but I am not lying in this game at all. If you don't want to believe me fine but for godsake and for all the innocent townies who ended up dead trust me on Forenci.

The thing is Woot you are already being protected at this point I am sure. If you have info just stop being vague and tell us. Don't just say trust me.

vidae
06-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Nope, but there is no reason to

You claiming he is good and then refusing to tell us why you think so makes both of you seem extremely suspicious.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Unvote:BB

lkfakdsfnlbn

fenikz
06-24-2012, 05:56 PM
it should be pretty obvious

vidae
06-24-2012, 06:00 PM
I really don't get why people have to be so ******* vague. If you know something just spit it out. That's so frustrating.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:01 PM
it should be pretty obvious

As we saw with McGee hinting at things doesn't help, it just gets you killed. If you and Bulldogs are good fill us in. Being cryptic when good is exactly what the mafia wants because now they can kill you and we will further not know what the **** is going on.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:01 PM
not allowed to sir, read the rules

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:04 PM
not allowed to sir, read the rules

You can't use his name or quote the mods. I am not sure what you are getting at? Can you quit making everyone dance around to find out what the hell makes Bulldogs and you for sure good?

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't see why I should, just gives the mafia either an easy target or someone to wait to kill later

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 06:06 PM
I think I may know what he is getting at and how he knows. Not going to press those two for the moment.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't see why I should, just gives the mafia either an easy target or someone to wait kill later

I mean if you aren't going to fine but just you naming Bulldogs and implying you are masoned is enough to get you killed already. Remember, the mafia knows all the other bad people (besides SK and other neutrals) so implying is enough to get you killed. I just figure better you come out with what you have than die tonight with everyone still in the dark.

vidae
No one better ***** about not getting enough information because there is info out there and people are refusing to share it.

fenikz
i didn't imply anything, that was all your doing

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:13 PM
i didn't imply anything, that was all your doing

Yes it was me who said you knew Bulldogs was good and kept saying I just know. Do you think the mafia is stupid? They have been running the town so far. You are not helping right now. The heat wasn't even on you or Bulldogs that much which is why it kind of baffled me. Either say nothing or divulge all the info you have. Riding the middle only hurts us. This is what Woot is doing too and why we are fractured as a group.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Day three has been a disaster. I think almost every role with a power has been revealed. As far as I'm aware, we have no leads now, other than Forenci, and can't imagine anything new coming out now. Lets not let this day drag on. Even though I think woot is lying about his extra powers, I still suspect Forenci, I think its our only option at this point.

vidae
06-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I already voted for him so I'm fine with a Forenci lynch at this point.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:23 PM
vidae accused BD of being a liar and then Cigaro kept pursuing an answer only to be followed by you Gonzo

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
vote forenci

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Unofficial Vote Count

Forenci(6)- Cigaro, woot, fenikz, Gonzo, vidae, broth
Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

I think this is right, but easily could be wrong.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
vidae accused BD of being a liar and then Cigaro kept pursuing an answer only to be followed by you Gonzo

Yes after you implied you knew for a fact he was good. If you are going to say that you might as well go all the way. If you are in fact good the mafia already knows you are powerful.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
what have I posted that would lead anyone to believe I'm powerful, gonzo you are being mighty suspicious right now

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 06:31 PM
what have I posted that would lead anyone to believe I'm powerful, gonzo you are being mighty suspicious right now

Besides you apparently being masoned, nothing. Maybe you aren't powerful at all, how am I to know?

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
vidae I would like to hear your reasoning for BD being 100% evil?

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - CMD
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit[/B]

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 06:35 PM
I am back. And IBC, still waiting to have a beer with you my man! Anytime.

vidae
06-24-2012, 06:49 PM
vidae I would like to hear your reasoning for BD being 100% evil?

Then read the thread. I already said I was wrong. I'm not repeating myself.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:49 PM
I did you said nothing

killxswitch
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Holy **** guys. I can't keep up. What did Forenci do? Cliff's?

I'll remove my vote for D-Unit for now.

unvote: D-Unit

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - CMD
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit[/B]

fenikz
06-24-2012, 06:53 PM
woot is simply telling us to trust him as a rolecop that forenci is evil, but he claims to not have investigated him

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Holy **** guys. I can't keep up. What did Forenci do? Cliff's?

I'll remove my vote for D-Unit for now.

unvote: D-Unit

Woot is saying just trust him.

But there is also the fact that he kept his vote on woot day two, even though it was obvious that TBW would have been/was the safer pick, and then he seemed to jump on the D-Unit and Vidae lynch trains.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
I am here. Just doing homework for my online class. I'd love to know what information you have Woot. Prove that I'm evil.

Since I'm going to get lynched based on almost no information, I minds well just say that I am a protector. I protected fenikz night one and Cigaro night two.

I seriously believe Woot is full of it. He claims he was role blocked in the previous night. How could he have gotten information on me? The first night he had to throw a good guy under the bus just to save his only life. He's literally contributed nothing to the town and is also refusing to say what evidence he has. I personally think he is full of it and surprised so many people are willing to buy into his nonsense.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 06:56 PM
I am back. And IBC, still waiting to have a beer with you my man! Anytime.

Yeah we still do.. Right after the draft I got caught up in moving.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Why would you protect me night two? That makes no sense.

Oh, and of course its the protector claim.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 06:57 PM
The protector claim is so goddamn old

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 06:58 PM
I am here. Just doing homework for my online class. I'd love to know what information you have Woot. Prove that I'm evil.

Since I'm going to get lynched based on almost no information, I minds well just say that I am a protector. I protected fenikz night one and Cigaro night two.

I seriously believe Woot is full of it. He claims he was role blocked in the previous night. How could he have gotten information on me? The first night he had to throw a good guy under the bus just to save his only life. He's literally contributed nothing to the town and is also refusing to say what evidence he has. I personally think he is full of it and surprised so many people are willing to buy into his nonsense.

Ugh why come out with that info. You are as good as dead tonight.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Why would you protect me night two? That makes no sense.

Oh, and of course its the protector claim.

Because I'm pretty confident you're good. You almost always make a huge effort to help the town whenever your good as opposed to when you're evil you tend to not be as helpful.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Forenci is not a protector.

fenikz
lol im not dead so it may be true

only 1 person has died each night and me going out night 1 is the norm and I believe vidae unintentionally saved BD night 2

Cigaro
Why would you protect me though? Missing that badly on TBW day two, the mafia would have to be ******** to just go out and kill me when I could easily be lynched the next day.

Forenci
Forenci is not a protector.

And how do you know this?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:00 PM
lol im not dead so it may be true

You're not dead because no one has targeted you. If there are two nightkillers, they've been targeting the same person, as judged by the stabbings and bullet holes.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Unvote: Forenci

My thinking is we will find out tonight whether he is good or not. I ******* hate the protector claim but I figure he was either that or evil and I don't want to risk losing a protector just yet. Ugh. Back to square one for me.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
You're not dead because no one has targeted you. If there are two nightkillers, they've been targeting the same person, as judged by the stabbings and bullet holes.

The other possibility is the monster do all that and there is a SK.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Don't buy his crap he's evil and he's trying to claim he's a protector but he isn't one. He's a monster and a threat to the Sesame Streets and he will die tonight by lynch.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Forenci(5)- Cigaro, woot, fenikz, vidae, broth
Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit[/B]

fenikz
why are you so sure without evidence?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Don't buy his crap he's evil and he's trying to claim he's a protector but he isn't one. He's a monster and a threat to the Sesame Streets and he will die tonight by lynch.

Woot you really need to back up what you say. Nobody is just going to trust you. If you have information, out with it. It not how can you be so sure he is evil? So we lynch him, he turns up good, what do you propose we do then in that case? Knowing you I am guessing you will say he won't turn up good but I just want to know what your gameplan is here.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Vote Count

Forenci(4)- Cigaro, woot, vidae, broth
Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – kilswitch
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit[/B]

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Awesome, looks like another unnecessarily drawn out day, wouldn't be surprised if we get the full 36. Its CWS time, we aren't getting anywhere anytime soon, I'm going to watch the game, will check in every once and a while.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Woot you really need to back up what you say. Nobody is just going to trust you. If you have information, out with it. It not how can you be so sure he is evil? So we lynch him, he turns up good, what do you propose we do then in that case? Knowing you I am guessing you will say he won't turn up good but I just want to know what your gameplan is here.

Forenci is bad. When he's lynched and proved that he is evil you will at least believe me now when I say something. I also have the binoculars that might come handy at night and my other abilities to discover who is evil.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Forenci is bad. When he's lynched and proved that he is evil you will at least believe me now when I say something. I also have the binoculars that might come handy at night and my other abilities to discover who is evil.

Ok, great, but HOW DO YOU KNOW? You have already revealed yourself to be super powerful. This is why nobody believes anything you say. Fill us in. We need this chaos to end.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Yeah these long days have been brutal. It seems like we are getting nowhere and our next lynch may just be a shot in the dark.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 07:07 PM
I think we should just Lynch Woot at this point

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Vote: D-Unit

I still think he is evil or neutral. He has just been so aloof and has done nothing but accuse me of being evil. I mean actually nothing. He has shown he has no idea what the hell is going on even more than everyone else.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok, great, but HOW DO YOU KNOW? You have already revealed yourself to be super powerful. This is why nobody believes anything you say. Fill us in. We need this chaos to end.

You don't have to know that. I told you I don't want the mafia to be aware of what I'm doing. If he turns out good I will gladly take the blame for this. The fact that I'm good, proved that TBW and Broth are good should tell you something. Forenci is bad if you don't want to lynch him fine but I'm not gonna let him kill another one of us again at night.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:11 PM
If we're believing everyone's roleclaim so far, then who the hell is sbh? Every time he's been questioned, even back to day one, he's said we'll regret lynching him. If Forenci is actually a protector, what possible role would sbh have?

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Vote Count

Forenci(4)- Cigaro, woot, vidae, broth
Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit[/B]

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
You don't have to know that. I told you I don't want the mafia to be aware of what I'm doing. If he turns out good I will gladly take the blame for this. The fact that I'm good, proved that TBW and Broth are good should tell you something. Forenci is bad if you don't want to lynch him fine but I'm not gonna let him kill another one of us again at night.

You didn't prove that one. You restated what everyone already knew.

Forenci
I think we should just Lynch Woot at this point

Oh no, don't do that. Anytime you vote for him like I did you are automatically evil by Woot's reasoning.

He's so full of it. I'm not even sure he's an investigator. We've seen people pretending to be investigators play the "oh, I was roleblocked!" like he has. And who throws a good guy under the bus when they're an investigator?

Now he refuses to share what he can do or his evidence. He's probably trying to buy time so he can go back and read the thread to try and find some sort of evidence. I just can't see how people trust him. By his own admission he hasn't read the thread, yet by his "feeling" (aka I voted for him) he claims I'm evil.

Dr. Gonzo

You understand that killing him won't stop the killing even if he is evil. Easy with the hyperbole. This is how you will get yourself killed. No protector will trust you and you will die. If you do have great powers, prove to us you are good so we can have your back at night. Seriously, stop with the secrecy and extreme hunger for power, you are hurting the town.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:14 PM
If woot is allowed to say character names, I don't think it would just be for shits and gigs, I think it'd actually be for a reason. He did waste his night one investigation, but his stating that he found a piano in broth's trash seems way too specific to be made up.

Forenci
And I'm fine with if you want to lynch me but I say at least have a LEGITIMATE investigator look to see if I'm evil. I'm certain they will find that I am good, though.

Wootylicous
Oh no, don't do that. Anytime you vote for him like I did you are automatically evil by Woot's reasoning.

He's so full of it. I'm not even sure he's an investigator. We've seen people pretending to be investigators play the "oh, I was roleblocked!" like he has. And who throws a good guy under the bus when they're an investigator?

Now he refuses to share what he can do or his evidence. He's probably trying to buy time so he can go back and read the thread to try and find some sort of evidence. I just can't see how people trust him. By his own admission he hasn't read the thread, yet by his "feeling" (aka I voted for him) he claims I'm evil.

Yeah I'm not an investigator but I'm able to name characters :njx: :facepalm:

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Forenci what I don't get is why you kept your vote on Woot? It makes no sense from someone with the town.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Also, woot, stop keeping things hidden. If you are good, you are a target for the mafia, and you have been since day one. Whatever they are going to do, they have been wanting to do since day one, and will try to do it regardless of what you keep secret. There is absolutely no reason to keep anything secret at this point, which is why I continue to believe you are lying to push the results you want, which only hurts the town.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Forenci what I don't get is why you kept your vote on Woot? It makes no sense from someone with the town.

why aren't you singing anymore?

vidae
It makes no sense that some of you have information but refuse to share it. Day one or two I get, but now? We're going to have another 36 hour hold up and it's because of you guys.

Forenci
Yeah I'm not an investigator but I'm able to name characters :njx: :facepalm:

So what does that prove? You've proved nothing with your "results". Maybe you can just name people. I have no idea how Shane has set the game up. Obviously there are some different roles and quirks to the game and we've already had several investigators pop up. Do people really think there are this many investigators?

Forenci
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM

I've already explained that I thought he was the god father with his willingness to throw someone else under the bus so easily. I'd rather have risked lynching the god father than some lackey.

Wootylicous
Holy crap I came out with my info that Forenci is bad. You guys don't want to believe me. At the end of the day it's your fault if this is dragging. You just can't believe me on fact that I claim even though I proved by naming TBW and broth characters that I'm in fact good.

fenikz
**** it you're evil and probably the godfather

Vote: Woot

SP being a 1x gifter is also probably a lie

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Oscar being the godfather doesn't make any sense. I'm a grouch for christ sake not a MONSTER. :facepalm:

Cigaro
Vote: sbh

I'm done with allowing woot to keep up with his antics.

Seriously, if we're believing Forenci and everyone else, who could sbh possibly be???????????? Every one of the powerful roles seems to have been claimed, yet he continues to insist whenever questioned that we'll regret lynching him.

Dr. Gonzo
Holy crap I came out with my info that Forenci is bad. You guys don't want to believe me. At the end of the day it's your fault if this is dragging. You just can't believe me on fact that I claim even though I proved by naming TBW and broth characters that I'm in fact good.

You are actually horrible at these games. It's like you are choosing just to ignore us. Just be open with us or be honest and tell us you just have a hunch. This lying and bullying is what is holding us up. You as the grouch seems to have been the worst thing that could have happened to this town. Ugh.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Vote Count

Forenci(3)- woot, vidae, broth
Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Woot (1) - Fenikz
sbh (1) - Cigaro[/B]

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:20 PM
**** it you're evil and probably the godfather

SP being a 1x gifter is also probably a lie

How do you explain TBW?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:21 PM
I came out with info you don't listen to me. You deserve to lose gonzo. Town deserve to lose pretty ******* hard if they pass over Forenci.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:22 PM
I came out with info you don't listen to me. You deserve to lose gonzo. Town deserve to lose pretty ******* hard if they pass over Forenci.

What info? Seriously, what info? You are making this up. Why do you have to play like this?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:22 PM
I am not making this up. Forenci is bad. 100% bad.

I expect ton of apologies after this game you asshole.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Hey guys sbh is evil I have solid information on him that he is evil, but don't ask me how I know because I don't want the mafia to know. Trust me on this one guys, he's evil, you deserve to lose if you don't vote for him!!!!!

vidae

NO. YOU HAVE NOT. That is NOT information. That's you just saying something.

Hey guys, Wooty dresses up in womens clothing.

Is that true? No. I don't have any proof. Come up with proof and we'll follow you.

D-Unit
Vote: D-Unit

I still think he is evil or neutral. He has just been so aloof and has done nothing but accuse me of being evil. I mean actually nothing. He has shown he has no idea what the hell is going on even more than everyone else.

I was right about tbw. I'm right about woot. I never voted for Vidae when others were. I never thought bb was evil. You guys can try to confuse the town all you want. I know what I have done is right. ...the fact that you are voting for me when you know full well that I am a human character just goes to show how bad you are trying to fake being a townie. I knew you would eventually do something a Mafia would try to do and you just did it. Nice one. The town needs to Lynch you NOW!!!

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Come on guys vote for me to be lynched. You deserve to lose at this point. I don't ******* care about you.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't disagree with you Woot entirely, but I mean it is hard to believe that you have info on him when you said you investigated broth night 1 and vidae night 2. It seems like more of a gut feeling, rather than based on your info.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I will not ******* tell my abilities as Oscar. I already stated that I search trash and that is enough for now. If you don't believe with that deal with it and lose this game.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Can we just ignore woot going forward? He's lying and begging to push lynches, doesn't help the town at all. At the same time, he's still a townsperson most likely and we've already lost four of them, so we shouldn't vote him out, no matter how annoying he is. Lets just ignore him until he provides actual information.

vidae
06-24-2012, 07:27 PM
I will not ******* tell my abilities as Oscar. I already stated that I search trash and that is enough for now. If you don't believe with that deal with it and lose this game.

Ok, then you're useless to us. Completely useless. You've hinted that you have more powers and the mafia is going to kill you tonight.

We should move on and pick someone we actually think is evil.

fenikz
ugh, why can't powers ever go to helpful people

Unvote: Woot

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Vidae (1) - CMD
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
sbh (1) - Cigaro

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Ok, then you're useless to us. Completely useless. You've hinted that you have more powers and the mafia is going to kill you tonight.

We should move on and pick someone we actually think is evil.

I've mentioned sbh, but no one has paid that any attention. I think its at least something.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Good ******* god I'm helping the town. I'm giving you Forenci for christ sake. Holy hell this is frustrating

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:29 PM
OK IF EVERYONE'S TELLING THE TRUTH THE TOWN HAS...

a one shot vigilante
a watcher
a tracker
an investigator
a second investigator
a townie
a protector
a gifter
two gimics that we know of
a finder
broth
and a scavenger

and all of them role claimed

vidae
06-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Good ******* god I'm helping the town. I'm giving you Forenci for christ sake. Holy hell this is frustrating

You're right, it is. You're a known liar. You "cleared" broth, who we already thought was good, and you won't give any more information on Forenci, even though you're claiming he's evil.

I've got half a mind to just lynch you tonight so we don't have to listen to this crap for the next few days. It's frustrating as hell to have you acting like this.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:30 PM
you said that you investigated broth night 1(BS) and were blocked night 2(BS)

how could you possibly have any info on forenci?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I've mentioned sbh, but no one has paid that any attention. I think its at least something.

He has popped in and out and avoided giving pretty much any opinions. I am willing to bet 1 or 2 inactives at least are evil and are laughing at how horribly we are failing. SBH would be a good bet at this point I think. If we end up going to russian roulette though **** D-Unit, he is going too. I just want to make a decision.

Unvote: D

Vote: SBH

Brothgar
Me thinks someone is talking ****.

Wootylicous
I'm not that creative to invent a ******* old piano out of broths trash come on now. Forenci is a monster book it I'm willing to risk my reputation and life on it.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:32 PM
OK IF EVERYONE'S TELLING THE TRUTH THE TOWN HAS...

a one shot vigilante
a watcher
a tracker
an investigator
a second investigator
a townie
a protector
a gifter
two gimics that we know of
a finder
broth
and a scavenger

and all of them role claimed

Who has claimed these three? Is the townie vidae?

But this is why I seriously doubt sbh's claim that he has some key role. Also, I've officially placed woot on my ignore list, I'll suggest it for others who are tired of his antics. If he says anything meaningful it will be echoed by others, but this way I don't have to read his garbage.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Vote Count

sbh (2) - Cigaro, Gonzo
Vidae (1) - CMD
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
Woot (1) - Fenikz

vidae
06-24-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm not that creative to invent a ******* old piano out of broths trash come on now. Forenci is a monster book it I'm willing to risk my reputation and life on it.

Tell us why. Oh, you won't. No thanks.

Next.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Who has claimed these three? Is the townie vidae?

But this is why I seriously doubt sbh's claim that he has some key role. Also, I've officially placed woot on my ignore list, I'll suggest it for others who are tired of his antics. If he says anything meaningful it will be echoed by others, but this way I don't have to read his garbage.

Wooty is the scavenger
The gimics are myself and TBW
Townie is vidae

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:36 PM
why aren't you singing any more!?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:36 PM
why aren't you singing any more!?

He brothed up day one, only has to sing one time a day.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:42 PM
do people really think there are 2 1x gifters?

1 of D-Unit/SP is most likely lying

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Kill SP, if he isn't a gifter than Woot is evil and forenci is cleared

Kill SP, if he is a 1x gifter, woot sort of cleared and forenci possibly evil

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:46 PM
do people really think there are 2 1x gifters?

1 of D-Unit/SP is most likely lying

Woot has confirmed receiving SP's gift.

D-Unit basically character claimed, and it seemed plausible to me. No one has said they received his gift, but it seems to bold to make up.

I think those two are clear as of now.

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Is D-Unit's role actually called '1x Gifter'? And I unfortunatley gave my gift to Woot so it'll just be wasted. Seriously, wtf are you doing Woot?

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 07:48 PM
I tried to help the town they don't believe me so they deserve to lose at this point. Go lynch another innocent based on absolutely nothing and don't ******* trust a known good investigator that is telling you one guy is bad

SuperPacker
06-24-2012, 07:50 PM

So when lynch me you learn that Woot could be good and that Forenci could be evil. GREAT IDEA!!

Cigaro
I called D a one time gifter because it was the simplest way to explain his role, but I don't think that's what he actually is. He said he was America's Top Game Show Host, and that he chooses on person to play a game.

vidae
I tried to help the town they don't believe me so they deserve to lose at this point. Go lynch another innocent based on absolutely nothing and don't ******* trust a known good investigator that is telling you one guy is bad

P. R. O. O. F. How do you know Forenci is bad? Answer that and I'll gladly lynch him.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Vid, just ignore woot. Arguing him only makes it more likely we go the full 36. Nothing will change with him.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM

:facepalm: Woot's been cleared by TBW's death TBW is good and was masoned with Woot. So unless shane did a MONSTEROUS broth/mind **** Woot is good. So if anything we should lynch D-Unit if you are so sure there are not 2x 1x gifters.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 07:54 PM
So is it just me or is Woot reminding people of The Ruined game?

Something isn't right about him.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Meh, Woot is so full of it. I'm not entirely sure he isn't some type of evil character or neutral character. He claims to have investigated Broth and "cleared him" when everyone in this game could have guessed he was good.

I'm not entirely sure woot still isn't evil. He throws a good guy under the bus and we presume him to be good? How does that make any sense? And then his second night he is "role blocked". I honestly feel like he's pretending to be an investigator to try and get people lynched. He claims I'm bad and refuses to say how or where he got his evidence from. My guess is he just wants to to get a protector killed.

Until I see otherwise, I don't trust Woot and am going to stick with my original vote in the game. He's shady as crap and REFUSES to bring forth evidence. Why does he care so much if the mafia knows what he can do? The mafia is going to want to kill him anyway. And if the mafia thought he had some some kind of good power, why didn't they kill him last night? Wouldn't you have much rather kill him than role block him since he's claiming to be all-powerful and unstoppable?

None of what he's saying makes sense. If anything it points to him being evil. At this point he's probably just buying time to come up with excuse for evidence.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 07:55 PM
So is it just me or is Woot reminding people of The Ruined game?

Something isn't right about him.

Woot reminds me of woot. This is just how he plays. We need to collectively ignore him so today isn't a repeat of the first two.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:56 PM
What am I missing? TBW was masoned with woot TBW was good so how can anyone think that Woot = evil?

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:56 PM
TBW was not masoned he was a finder

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:57 PM
TBW was not masoned he was a finder

and he found woot he even said so.

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

sbh (2) - Cigaro, Gonzo
Woot (1) - Forenci
Vidae (1) - CMD
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

Wootylicous
TBW was to be masoned when he found me. and he did so we got masoned.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 07:58 PM
i unvoted woot awhile ago jbond

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 07:59 PM
My role doesn't even have a name. Find my best friend, become masoned, help the town win. These are my objectives.

Just went outside, I was here though. I became masoned with Woot after I investigated him. We can only speak at night.

Right here gentlemen

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Meh, Woot is so full of it. I'm not entirely sure he isn't some type of evil character or neutral character. He claims to have investigated Broth and "cleared him" when everyone in this game could have guessed he was good.

I'm not entirely sure woot still isn't evil. He throws a good guy under the bus and we presume him to be good? How does that make any sense? And then his second night he is "role blocked". I honestly feel like he's pretending to be an investigator to try and get people lynched. He claims I'm bad and refuses to say how or where he got his evidence from. My guess is he just wants to to get a protector killed.

Until I see otherwise, I don't trust Woot and am going to stick with my original vote in the game. He's shady as crap and REFUSES to bring forth evidence. Why does he care so much if the mafia knows what he can do? The mafia is going to want to kill him anyway. And if the mafia thought he had some some kind of good power, why didn't they kill him last night? Wouldn't you have much rather kill him than role block him since he's claiming to be all-powerful and unstoppable?

None of what he's saying makes sense. If anything it points to him being evil. At this point he's probably just buying time to come up with excuse for evidence.

I just don't buy that. Woot may be acting crazy but that is Woot just being Woot. This is how he stays alive when good. If you are indeed a protector then you need to calm down with the Woot hate and let's all figure out a viable option to lynch.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 08:00 PM
don't lynch me! it's your funeral

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:00 PM
To be fair that doesn't necessarily clear Woot. The finder may have been good and Woot maybe evil. Almost like a traitor with a different name.

TBW claimed many times his role didn't have a name. It might be a stretch but right now I don't like how Woot is suddenly all powerful.

Soon he will know Deep is bad and has day investigations!

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:03 PM
I think sbh is a hunter at this point. That's the only thing I can get out of his posts. Seriously, I see zero powerful roles left, yet he keeps saying we'll regret lynching him, and has since day one.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
To be fair that doesn't necessarily clear Woot. The finder may have been good and Woot maybe evil. Almost like a traitor with a different name.

TBW claimed many times his role didn't have a name. It might be a stretch but right now I don't like how Woot is suddenly all powerful.

Soon he will know Deep is bad and has day investigations!

Woot isn't all powerful. He can dig through trash, that's it. His claim that he has extra information on Forenci is just him lying to try and get the lynch he wants pushed through. Seriously, day three is bound for no decision if we continue to respond to woot.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
ya basically what i'm thinking

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Cigaro - Believed good by me not proven
Fenikz - ???
SuperPacker - 1x gifter confirmed by woot
Dr. Gonzo - ??? I think good
Rufus - ????
Bulldogs - ????
Broth223 - singing type role cleared by woot
sbh15 - Role Claim Doctor
ImBrotherCain - Role Claim Tracker
CashMoneyDrew - ???
Vidae - 1x Jailer hooker investigated by woot empty investigated by BB seen as evil
Grizz - ???
D-Unit - Claim 1x gifter
Tha Wootster - Scavenger or whatever you want to call it Confirmed by TBW
Forenci - Protector Role Claim not verified
Killxswitch - ???
BeerBaron - Role Claim investigator not confirmed

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
IBC claimed to be a tracker, you forgot that one.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Who did BB investigate night 1?

sbh15
06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I think sbh is a hunter at this point. That's the only thing I can get out of his posts. Seriously, I see zero powerful roles left, yet he keeps saying we'll regret lynching him, and has since day one.

not a hunter. I'm just not posting much of value because this is such a mess. I have no clue who is good or bad.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Who did BB investigate night 1?

Cain. He came back for the town. But I don't trust my results anymore. They may be opposite or they may be random.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Woot isn't all powerful. He can dig through trash, that's it. His claim that he has extra information on Forenci is just him lying to try and get the lynch he wants pushed through. Seriously, day three is bound for no decision if we continue to respond to woot.

Its a joke in reference to the ruined game. Woot claimed he had info that Deep was bad even though Woot was just a lyncher. The town listened to his mad man claims and Deep was lynched.

He then proceeded to tell everyone that he had a 5x day investigation power or something.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:10 PM
not a hunter. I'm just not posting much of value because this is such a mess. I have no clue who is good or bad.

Every powerful role has been claimed. I can't think of a single one that is really missing. You said lynching you would make the town seriously regret it. That implies you have a power. What say ye?

Going off of broth's list, this is way early, but if I had to pick the mafia now, assuming every role claim so far has been genuine, here's the five I'm thinking of being mafia;

Rufus, sbh, CMD, Grizz, killxswitch.

Not really confident of any outside sbh, but just my guess.