PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Of the five you listed I would lynch CMD. I expressed my concerns with him before the whole BeerBaron thing went down.

I don't know what to do take a random shot? Pray its not a power role?

fenikz
06-24-2012, 08:13 PM
didnt vidae claim 1x jailkeeper and then turned out to have herpes?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Of the five you listed I would lynch CMD. I expressed my concerns with him before the whole BeerBaron thing went down.

I don't know what to do take a random shot? Pray its not a power role?

Any thoughts on sbh, and his claim that we'll 'seriously regret' lynching him, as well as it being 'our funeral'? I can't think of one basic power role that hasn't already been claimed, yet he implies that's exactly what he has.

Brothgar

OK I 100% missed this can I get a quote of the herpes thing?

Forenci
I just don't buy that. Woot may be acting crazy but that is Woot just being Woot. This is how he stays alive when good. If you are indeed a protector then you need to calm down with the Woot hate and let's all figure out a viable option to lynch.

Woot is crazy regardless if he's good or evil. I just don't buy his act. He's contradicting himself in so many ways. I believe he's telling lies to further his agenda, whatever it may be. If he's not evil then he could easily be neutral and the serial killer.

If we can find a more legitimate target to lynch, fine, but at this point he's only hurting the game and the much of what he's said is lies or contradictions.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:15 PM

Potentially... He said he had a 1x jail keep ability. He then went back and reread his PM and said he was really dirty and could have given him the herp.

My 1st night investigation revealed that he didn't do anything and appears to be "For the Town"

Take it as you will.

BeerBaron
Well, **** it.. If he wants to elaborate about his super awesome power we'll regret losing, I'll listen.

Vote: SBH

Brothgar
Any thoughts on sbh, and his claim that we'll 'seriously regret' lynching him, as well as it being 'our funeral'? I can't think of one basic power role that hasn't already been claimed, yet he implies that's exactly what he has.

In the words of ATL REVEAL YOURSELF!

BeerBaron
Potentially... He said he had a 1x jail keep ability. He then went back and reread his PM and said he was really dirty and could have given him the herp.

My 1st night investigation revealed that he didn't do anything and appears to be "For the Town"

Take it as you will.

So wait, you track AND get cop results?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:16 PM
In the words of ATL REVEAL YOURSELF!

Watch out, D is going to say he is sure you are evil now.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:16 PM

I said day one he was kinda suspicious in my eyes flip flopping around. The only ability I can think of is maybe a Body Guard.

Stops one kill attempt?

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:17 PM
So wait, you track AND get cop results?

I did on Vidae's and now I am going to die.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:17 PM

Tha ****???

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:19 PM

What the hell is going on?????

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Tha ****???

I will reiterate Tha ****?

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Tha ****???

It came in two PM's from JBond... I think it may have possibly been a mistake or maybe his character has something to do with mine.

I am unsure. I am just telling you what I got back.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Back around three when IBC originally revealed his tracking results, he said the same thing, so at the least this isn't a new revelation.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:21 PM
I said I am going to die because you guys aren't going to believe me and are going to kill me.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
What in the **** is going on in this game...

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Can I tell you my role? Can I just say what it is? I won't give a character name but I don't want to be modkilled if that is against the rules. It might clear some stuff up if I can say my role.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:23 PM
You can role reveal, says so page one.

SuperPacker
This is ******* crazy!

Dr. Gonzo
Can I tell you my role? Can I just say what it is? I won't give a character name but I don't want to be modkilled if that is against the rules. It might clear some stuff up if I can say my role.

I think as long as you don't reveal character you are okay but D did and there were no repercussions so who the **** knows.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Wait isn't there a character in SS that has AIDS?

CashmoneyDrew
So out of like 12 roles claimed, only one person is claiming townie and none have been killed yet?

I'm calling some serious BS.

Cigaro
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/1208/120858.gif

How I feel about these past two days.

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Ok, I'm a 1x hooker jailkeeper. For some reason I completely glossed over the word hooker and didn't realize it until I re-read the PM, but when I jailkept Bulldogs I guess the way I kept him in the room was sexual in nature. ie we boned. That's how he got the herps. But I didn't get anything in my PM saying that I had herpes so that was complete news to me.

Or maybe Bulldogs is lying about having it. I don't know.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm on my damn phone, but go back to the list of guys who voted for tbw because there are Mafia there. Compare that to broth's list of role reveals and who is believable and who isn't.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Ok, I've got it. We're actually in the Twilight Zone and everyone just has powers upon powers upon powers yet they all backfire and never work correctly. And EVERYONE is actually evil.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Also,

Unvote: Vidae

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok, I'm a 1x hooker jailkeeper. For some reason I completely glossed over the word hooker and didn't realize it until I re-read the PM, but when I jailkept Bulldogs I guess the way I kept him in the room was sexual in nature. ie we boned. That's how he got the herps. But I didn't get anything in my PM saying that I had herpes so that was complete news to me.

Or maybe Bulldogs is lying about having it. I don't know.

This story just keeps on getting better.

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Hah, it's the truth. That's my role. I'm a hooker and I had a 1x jailkeep/roleblock. That is 100% true. I win when the town is safe from monsters and threats.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:30 PM
So why did you pick bulldogs to jailkeep? What sold you on him?

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm always wary of him. He is a very good player and I wasn't convinced that he was good. I still don't know he is 100%, but I'm pretty sure he's not the SK now.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 08:33 PM
What kind of hooker only has a one time ability, Shane!

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Hell yeah. I wanted to bone all of you, but I could only use it once.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, two of the five people I listed showed up for the first time in a while minutes after I posted.

sbh15
Every powerful role has been claimed. I can't think of a single one that is really missing. You said lynching you would make the town seriously regret it. That implies you have a power. What say ye?

Going off of broth's list, this is way early, but if I had to pick the mafia now, assuming every role claim so far has been genuine, here's the five I'm thinking of being mafia;

Rufus, sbh, CMD, Grizz, killxswitch.

Not really confident of any outside sbh, but just my guess.

well role revealing would make me a great target for a mafia kill... why is everyone role revealing already? what the hell is going on?

Grizzlegom
Finally home and on a computer again. This day is getting weirder by the minute, catching up on the last couple pages.

Brothgar
I kinda want to kill vidae just to see the picture that goes along with the lynch

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Make it four.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Make it four.

is this directed at me?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Killswitch not posting much could be indicative of someone being in the mafia for the first time. The only games he's played previously are the Batman game (where he was good) and the two arena games which didn't technically have mafias.

Something else to think about.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:38 PM
well role revealing would make me a great target for a mafia kill... why is everyone role revealing already? what the hell is going on?

This only furthers my suspicions. Every power role has been revealed(at least I can't think of one not mentioned), at this point I don't see what particular risk you'd be. You've already hinted that you have one, so if the mafia is planning on going after a lesser target, you'd already be on their radar.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Killswitch not posting much could be indicative of someone being in the mafia for the first time. The only games he's played previously are the Batman game (where he was good) and the two arena games which didn't technically have mafias.

Something else to think about.

Isn't England in some fake football tournament or something?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:40 PM

Has he said he follows it or are you thinking of UKFan?

CashmoneyDrew
Well, two of the five people I listed showed up for the first time in a while minutes after I posted.

i just got home from playing basketball. It's not magical, that's just how it worked out. :p

Brothgar
Vote SBH

REVEAL YOURSELF!

I'll be gone to finish up zombie draft stuff.

Cigaro

Is killxswitch English? Yes they are and they did play today, but that game ended five hours ago. I plan on waiting on killswitch though, he said it is because it is the weekend, so I'll see how he plays when it is the weekday.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 08:41 PM
ok. I'm a doctor.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Has he said he follows it or are you thinking of UKFan?

Oh I thought killxswitch was also english for some reason I guess I was thinking of UKFan

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Broth is brothing it up...I'm pretty sure he's thinking of UKFan. Both Colts fans maybe?

RufusMcDaniel

Well, I've been around...but I'm not going to post like crazy, never has been my style.

I wouldn't count on these role claims being genuine. All I can say is look at my actions so far. I didn't want to lynch TBW being I felt he was obviously good, I understand the reasoning behind it, but I did not want to just tag along with that.

And today, I mean when vidae was close to being lynched, wouldn't have made more sense for me to just jump on board and vote him to be lynched if I was a mafia member? I'm not going to vote for someone to be lynched if I believe they are good.

sbh15
ok. I'm a doctor.

just in case it got pagetrapped

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Looks like we haven't made much progress in the last couple hours. I have been suspicious of sbh and Cigaro pretty much all game but as today has gone on, I've found Cigaro to be less suspicious. SBH seems to be hinting that he is some sort of protector and if he's not lying, that's our two protectors right there with him and Forenci. I'm inclined to believe one of the two is lying though.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Vote Count

sbh (4) - Cigaro, Gonzo, BeerBaron, broth
Forenci(3)- woot, vidae,
Woot (1) - Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Cigaro - Believed good by me not proven
Fenikz - ???
SuperPacker - 1x gifter confirmed by woot
Dr. Gonzo - ??? I think good
Rufus - ????
Bulldogs - ????
Broth223 - singing type role cleared by woot
sbh15 - Role Claim Doctor
ImBrotherCain - Role Claim Tracker
CashMoneyDrew - ???
Vidae - 1x Jailer hooker investigated by woot empty investigated by BB seen as evil
Grizz - ???
D-Unit - Claim 1x gifter
Tha Wootster - Scavenger or whatever you want to call it Confirmed by TBW
Forenci - Protector Role Claim not verified
Killxswitch - ???
BeerBaron - Role Claim investigator not confirmed

UPDATE! Someone is 100% BSing at this point

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Shane, I unvoted Vidae.

Wootylicous
Forenci is bs.

BeerBaron
Hm.

Well, who do we think we lose the least with out of those who are suspicious and have role claimed? Maybe we should go that way today? The death of nearly anyone at this point will give us a little info based on the tangled web this day has created.

sbh15
Looks like we haven't made much progress in the last couple hours. I have been suspicious of sbh and Cigaro pretty much all game but as today has gone on, I've found Cigaro to be less suspicious. SBH seems to be hinting that he is some sort of protector and if he's not lying, that's our two protectors right there with him and Forenci. I'm inclined to believe one of the two is lying though.

I flat out said I'm a doctor. wasn't hinting

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 08:46 PM
I flat out said I'm a doctor. wasn't hinting

Sorry, you posted that as I was typing up my post too. It seems you can be the savior of bulldogs though!

sbh15
also if you lynch me, once you find out I'm good, please kill Cigaro.

to Grizz' above post: is Bulldogs good? I'm so lost

ImBrotherCain
If both our protectors outed themselves today I am going to ******* kill someone... Jesus.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:47 PM
UPDATE! Someone is 100% bullshitting at this point

It was strongly implied that Fenikz and Bulldogs are "together" in some way, with Fenikz lightly clearly Bulldogs. Possibly masons. The pair they are was somewhat implied by some others posting around that time iirc.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:48 PM
also if you lynch me, once you find out I'm good, please kill Cigaro.

Cigaro has been too helpful in my mind. He is doing a great job of not looking suspicious because he has been in the discussions and conversations since day one

RufusMcDaniel
It was strongly implied that Fenikz and Bulldogs are "together" in some way, with Fenikz lightly clearly Bulldogs. Possibly masons. The pair they are was somewhat implied by some others posting around that time iirc.

Do you believe they sleep together? Cause that's what I'm thinking.

Cigaro
sbh, what did you do the past two nights?

sbh15
Cigaro has been too helpful in my mind. He is doing a great job of not looking suspicious because he has been in the discussions and conversations since day one

yeah, but he's also been on my **** from day one playing Chief Inspector but I don't see him bringing any results.

@Cigaro:

protect BB
protect Woot

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:49 PM
**** this. Ugh. The mafia is going to have a field day. I am going back to who I still think is evil and is still convientely letting us all battle it out.

Unvote: SBH

Vote: D

Grizzlegom

Yea, I was suspicious of him only because of the way he led the charge against TBW yesterday. As today has gone on, it's alleviated much of my concern about him. Maybe he's just playing us like he was as the zombie mayor but right now I'm inclined to believe he's good.

BeerBaron
I appreciate the night 1 protection if true because I really, really hate dieing then...

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Do you believe they sleep together? Cause that's what I'm thinking.

Ahhhhhh ****. Okay, masons make sense.

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
So why would Bulldogs come out and ask for healing if the Doctor was a bodyguard and not an actual healer? Can you heal his herps or what?

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Yea, I was suspicious of him only because of the way he led the charge against TBW yesterday. As today has gone on, it's alleviated much of my concern about him. Maybe he's just playing us like he was as the zombie mayor but right now I'm inclined to believe he's good.

Its hard to tell because he has become a damn good player in such a short time. I haven't played with him enough to get his play style down yet.

Gahh Cigaro... Gahh! Damn you for breaking the learning curve!

fenikz
06-24-2012, 08:51 PM
besides vidae and BD, I'm not 100% sure that any of you are what you claim

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:52 PM
Unvote: sbh

Alright, I can believe sbh. Two protectors? No. Especially not a doctor and a protector. God its going to be horrible dealing with woot after this.

Vote: Forenci

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Forenci(3)- woot, vidae, Cigaro
sbh (2) - BeerBaron, broth
Woot (1) - Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
D-Unit (1) - Gonzo

CashmoneyDrew
Love is fleeting, but herpes is forever. You can't cure that ****.

sbh15
06-24-2012, 08:53 PM
So why would Bulldogs come out and ask for healing if the Doctor was a bodyguard and not an actual healer? Can you heal his herps or what?

because Bulldogs has no idea what he's talking about? and he has herps? what the **** is good with this game?

Grizzlegom

If I had to guess, I'd say he can heal it but that means he's gonna have to protect him tonight which could potentially leave someone else open.

CashmoneyDrew
Damn't Shane! I unvoted Vidae! You're besmirching my good name!

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Unvote: SBH

Boy...I don't know. I want to lean a bit towards killswitch right now because laying low is a pretty proven first-time mafia strategy. But I have nothing more solid than that.

This is a pretty serious clusterfuck right here.

vidae
It's ok CMD. I should have given you the herpes. I love you.

Dr. Gonzo
If I had to guess, I'd say he can heal it but that means he's gonna have to protect him tonight which could potentially leave someone else open.

This is why I can easily see a doctor and protector. We already have enough investigator types so I am thinking the mafia may have some really good powers and I have to think there is a SK operating.

vidae
06-24-2012, 08:55 PM
My thing is, would Doctor really be a role for one case of herpes? One person to be healed? I dunno. Seems off.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:56 PM
My thing is, would Doctor really be a role for one case of herpes? One person to be healed? I dunno. Seems off.

BD asked to be healed but that just seems so way out there. I have no clue what to think really.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 08:56 PM

There may be other STDs flying around Sesame street.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 08:58 PM

The normal role of a doctor is a protection role. It seems crazy to have one role designed solely to cure the one time effect of another role.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 08:59 PM
The normal role of a doctor is a protection role. It seems crazy to have one role designed solely to cure the one time effect of another role.

He could do both. Be a standard protecting doctor but also cure people who he protects.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 08:59 PM

My thinking is either BD is lying about the herp or SBH is making up his role because BD brought up having herpes. Hell, maybe they are both mafia. This game is so crazy.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 09:00 PM
He could do both. Be a standard protecting doctor but also cure people who he protects.

I believe he does both. I was saying I doubt his one power would be to heal a one time effect, he probably also protects.

My thinking is either BD is lying about the herp or SBH is making up his role because BD brought up having herpes. Hell, maybe they are both mafia. This game is so crazy.

I'm pretty confident in BD's goodness at this point, plus vidae says it sounds reasonable. SBH may have made it up, but his claim sounds more realistic given the circumstances than Forenci's.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Random aside, didn't D-Unit say that whoever was supposed to play his game would play it right then and there? I thought it didn't happen at first because Shane wasn't around but then he came back and still nothing happened.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Alright gents I am getting off the Computer for the night... Ill try to follow from the phone for the remainder of the night.

ImBrotherCain
06-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Random aside, didn't D-Unit say that whoever was supposed to play his game would play it right then and there? I thought it didn't happen at first because Shane wasn't around but then he came back and still nothing happened.

Did he choose someone? I know I was looking forward to playing the game but alas I didn't get anything.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Did he choose someone? I know I was looking forward to playing the game but alas I didn't get anything.

He said he used it but that he wouldn't tell us who he used it on so either he used it and they found out behind the scenes (via PM), he didn't use it, or he's just making **** up.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
I believe he does both. I was saying I doubt his one power would be to heal a one time effect, he probably also protects.

I'm pretty confident in BD's goodness at this point, plus vidae says it sounds reasonable. SBH may have made it up, but his claim sounds more realistic given the circumstances than Forenci's.

I just want to get the maximum amount of information. With nobody really aligning with Forenci even if he is bad it is sort of a dead end and I really don't want to lose a protector but I think I am leaning towards taking him out. Maybe Woot was right all along and **** us all if so. One good thing that came from today is that we should have a good idea of who is evil after the next night or two just based on all the role claims along so I still think we have a shot at this.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 09:06 PM

I'm curious too. Apparently the game occurred via pm between Shane and the guy I chose. I don't even know the outcome. Kind of a frustrating as I've been left in the dark.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:07 PM
He said he used it but that he wouldn't tell us who he used it on so either he used it and they found out behind the scenes (via PM), he didn't use it, or he's just making **** up.

See I am inclined to think he made it up. Says he will use it and tell us who he is using it on but then backs out and says the mafia will kill if we know who sent sent it to. All this despite him saying his gift could be good or bad. This is why I keep coming back to him, he has hurt the town all game with his play and I am not believing anything he says.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm curious too. Apparently the game occurred via pm between Shane and the guy I chose. I don't even know the outcome. Kind of a frustrating as I've been left in the dark.

So if the game already occurred why has nobody backed you up?

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Vote Count

sbh (1) - broth
Woot (1) - Forenci
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit
D-Unit (1) - Gonzo

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Finally on a computer, there is a ton of pages so I'll need a bit of time to catch up.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 09:09 PM
At this point, which one person's lynch would provide the most information?

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 09:14 PM
So if the game already occurred why has nobody backed you up?

Maybe he won and doesn't want to be a target. Of all people you would want to know that info right? ;)

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 09:16 PM
At this point, which one person's lynch would provide the most information?

It would probably be someone who has claimed an important role, like a BB or a Forenci. But is lynching one of them worth it?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Maybe he won and doesn't want to be a target. Of all people you would want to know that info right? ;)

Even you have to admit that it is a bit convenient that nobody is backing you up. Do you know the nature of the gameshow? Like what can be won and lost? Even that helps. If you can clear yourself as good to me I would love to move on from you but right now I just don't buy your story.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 09:17 PM
D-Unit- Gameshow Host
Tha Wootster- Scavenger
Forenci - Protector
sbh15 - Doctor
SuperPacker- 1x Gifter
ImBrotherCain - Tracker
BeerBaron - Investigator
Vidae - Hooker/1x Jailkeeper

Rufus McDaniel - ?
CashMoneyDrew - ?
Grizz - ?
Killxswitch - ?
Cigaro - ?
Dr. Gonzo - ?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Way to leave you and Bulldogs off the list Fenikz hahaha.

fenikz
06-24-2012, 09:21 PM
youre obsessed with us gonzo

REVEAL YOURSELF

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Way to leave you and Bulldogs off the list Fenikz hahaha.

He left me off too

fenikz
06-24-2012, 09:23 PM
youre either an evil genius or cleared

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:24 PM
youre obsessed with us gonzo

REVEAL YOURSELF

Honestly I just feel bad because if BD has herp based on your characters I am guessing it didn't take long for him too pass it along to you.

Also, you leaving off Broth too? What the hell brah?

Cigaro
What if broth is the godfather and has been playing us from day one...I wouldn't even be mad.

Dr. Gonzo
What if broth is the godfather and has been playing us from day one...I wouldn't even be mad.

That would be the greatest mafia game ever played. I am not even joking. I would bow before him if this is the case. Broth GOAT!

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM

That thought is scary, and true.

Grizzlegom
06-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Alright, I'm heading to bed. I'll be back on bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm holding my vote for now because I honestly have no idea who to go for.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:32 PM
I am curious as to what Bulldogs has to say. I do think we should make a decision before tonight, I just don't know if it will happen. Forenci I would not be opposed to at all, we just need to make sure we come out of tonight with as much info as possible.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Did Broth ever explain his random BeerBaron vote?

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 09:37 PM
D-Unit- Gameshow Host
Tha Wootster- Scavenger
Forenci - Protector
sbh15 - Doctor
SuperPacker- 1x Gifter
ImBrotherCain - Tracker
BeerBaron - Investigator
Vidae - Hooker/1x Jailkeeper

Rufus McDaniel - ?
CashMoneyDrew - ?
Grizz - ?
Killxswitch - ?
Cigaro - ?
Dr. Gonzo - ?

Perhaps this group is the best way to go. Seems pretty clear that in here are some sure mafia members. I named the top four to my suspect list. Maybe Gonzo too, but I feel he's been too active to be mafia(although not as inquisitive as usual).

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
The other one I'm comfortable with lynching over Forenci is CMD.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:41 PM

I would mind that either. My problem again is a lack of info that comes from that. Maybe I am going at this all wrong though. I just have to think out of all the people standing up for each other, role claiming, and being sure others are evil one group is lying.

Still waiting on BD to chime in.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 09:42 PM

Don't be jealous because I'm the original Diora Baird avatar sporter.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Did Broth ever explain his random BeerBaron vote?

After TBW voted for himself it seemed like within 3 minutes that two people voted for him BB and Forenci (I think) it seemed too fast as though they both knew that TBW wasn't with them and was racing to end the day. I was suspicious of both of them before and thus the vote.

Cigaro
I would mind that either. My problem again is a lack of info that comes from that. Maybe I am going at this all wrong though. I just have to think out of all the people standing up for each other, role claiming, and being sure others are evil one group is lying.

Still waiting on BD to chime in.

I wanted to go the info route earlier, and if I did, it would have to be vidae. I believe him, but his lynch would clear up Bulldogs and IBC, give credence to sbh's claim as well, would let BB have an idea of his investigative results.

But out of all general roleclaims, I believe Forenci's the least. Protector is the go to role, I doubt there would be two protective roles, and sbh's claim seems more genuine given the circumstances.

But I'm convinced that out of those six who haven't claimed, a decent number of mafia lie in there, in my opinion probably at least two to three, perhaps four if we're lucky. Killswitch has been much more inactive than he usually is during games, but I can get behind CMD as well.

Brothgar
Don't be jealous because I'm the original Diora Baird avatar sporter.

Make your zombie picks damnit!

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Perhaps this group is the best way to go. Seems pretty clear that in here are some sure mafia members. I named the top four to my suspect list. Maybe Gonzo too, but I feel he's been too active to be mafia(although not as inquisitive as usual).

Out of that group who voted for tbw? There's our narrowed down candidates for Lynch.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Out of that group who voted for tbw? There's our narrowed down candidates for Lynch.

Three, myself, Gonzo and Grizz.

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 09:53 PM
CMD/Forenci should be our choice. It's between those two.

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Three, myself, Gonzo and Grizz.

Fine, Gonzo it is! :D

Wootylicous
06-24-2012, 09:56 PM
You would think D is the lyncher in this game.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Ok so has anyone played D-Unit's game?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
You would think D is the lyncher in this game.

I still kind of think he is. Good back and read what he has said. He has contributed nothing, at all, besides constantly saying we need to lynch me.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 09:59 PM

I have not.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:00 PM

First you ask people to REVEAL and now you are asking the person who played his game to come forward. You must be evil Broth!

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 10:02 PM
I still kind of think he is. Good back and read what he has said. He has contributed nothing, at all, besides constantly saying we need to lynch me.

That is a bunch of lies. I tried my darnedest to save tbw and woot.

What have you contributed?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
That is a bunch of lies. I tried my darnedest to save tbw and woot.

What have you contributed?

Getting people talking, figuring things out. I am not going to go back and list every good thing I have done, I have posted a lot. Once again, defending TBW and Woot proves nothing. Continue mentioning that over and over again though and saying I am evil, not like you have done anything else.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 10:09 PM
D who did you send to play the game?

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 10:10 PM
D who did you send to play the game?

Don't answer that yet D...

First, what does your game do? Do you know?

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 10:12 PM
CMD/Forenci should be our choice. It's between those two.

What's your beef with me exactly?

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Don't answer that yet D...

First, what does your game do? Do you know?

Does it really matter? We've role revealed absolutely EVERYTHING is there any result to that question that would be so amazing that it would pull the mafia away from you being an investigator to not reveal at this point?

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Does it really matter? We've role revealed absolutely EVERYTHING is there any result to that question that would be so amazing that it would pull the mafia away from you being an investigator to not reveal at this point?

Gonzo hasn't role revealed.

vidae
Unless someone comes out and corroborates this "game" story I'm not sure I can believe it.

Bulldogs
Done reading, 30ish pages takes longer than you'd think. First off, I don't understand why Vidae kept trying to throw me and BB as a pair. He screwed up yesterday, and was way off in that claim. Either he's having a bad game or he's evil, he seemed to really be scrambling there. Choosing me to jailkeep of all people was random as hell, plus since when does a good player give herpes? Imo he's either neutral or bad, and made a very savvy move in pulling the "lynch me" stunt which generally throws off the scent. I know he said he didn't know he would give it but it seems off.

Two protectors in a game this size isn't unheard of, but one of Forenci/SBH could very well be lying. Forenci's protection choices made absolutely no sense though, while SBH seems pretty legit. RIP dudes, you signed your death warrant with that claim.

I really didn't trust Cigaro yesterday but he's back into my good graces today. He used decent logic yesterday, although it was misplaced as I said, and today he's made a ton of sense. He could very well be fooling me though.

I'm pretty sure Woot is good, he was masoned with another good member for christ sake. The odds of him being a betrayal type character just seems extremely low to me. However, it seems pretty obvious that he's bs'ing at this point, claiming he has info while he's only going on his gut. That's not saying he's wrong, as he could very well be spot on with Forenci.

The two inactive guys I'm most suspicious of are Rufus and Killswitch. Killswitch seems to be constantly defending and voting the wrong people, and Rufus came out with the soft defense of TBW yesterday, almost as a way to say he defended a good guy later in the game but not actually stop the lynch himself.

The people I'm pretty sure are good are SBH, D-Unit, Cigaro, Fenikz, Broth, Woot, and Grizz. BB I'm still iffy on. Vidae seems really weird to me. On to my next hunch.

I'm pretty sure Gonzo is bad. Call it my gut more than anything, but I honestly don't remember a time my gut was wrong. I haven't been this sure about something without info in a couple games. If I was to vote right now, it'd probably be for him.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm going to go ahead and demand Gonzo role reveals. Until then.

Vote: Gonzo

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Your "gut" is wrong about me, so there is one!

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm pretty sure D-Unit has broken several rules hahaha. Oh well, I believe him.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Gonzo hasn't role revealed.

I 100% acknowledged that you did not answer my question.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Your "gut" is wrong about me, so there is one!

You definitely seem off to me, but not as much as Gonzo. Look back at a mafia game any time I say I'm using my gut, I think the last time I said I was this positive was towards you and IBC in the Apocalypse game haha.

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm not evil, and I don't think I've been playing poorly or weird at all. I've just been playin the game.

It's all in the game yo.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
You definitely seem off to me, but not as much as Gonzo. Look back at a mafia game any time I say I'm using my gut, I think the last time I said I was this positive was towards you and IBC in the Apocalypse game haha.

So besides your gut what have I done/said that makes you think I am evil?

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm not evil, and I don't think I've been playing poorly or weird at all. I've just been playin the game.

It's all in the game yo.

I told you voting TBW was a mistake from the beginning, we both saw nearly the same scenario unveil in the Dracula game, and you, Gonzo, and Cigaro used identical logic to ATL and I. We've gone over this and I understand the logic "Woot's a liar, TBW has no ability, blah blah blah" but getting rid of a mason is not a smart move.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 10:27 PM
This should never happen day three, but basically everyone power role has revealed, so I think it may be time for everyone remaining to reveal. Perhaps I'm missing a reason as to why not, so I'm not going to push everyone right yet, but I'll go ahead and reveal myself as a townie with a post requirement. Its the reason why I immediately trusted broth. Its nowhere severe/obvious as broth's, but its required that I do it in every post, or else I get silenced the next day, modkilled if done twice. I'm not going to pull a D and basically all but name my character by telling you what it is(it really will be that obvious once anyone picks up on it), but I have included it in every single one of my 194 posts in this thread.

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Normally I'd agree, but it's Wooty, so I don't think we lost much. He has been crazy this game.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 10:28 PM
The two inactive guys I'm most suspicious of are Rufus and Killswitch. Killswitch seems to be constantly defending and voting the wrong people, and Rufus came out with the soft defense of TBW yesterday, almost as a way to say he defended a good guy later in the game but not actually stop the lynch himself.

Is it because we both have the lowest post numbers? I guess I won't shake the inactive label if I'm at the bottom.

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:29 PM
This should never happen day three, but basically everyone power role has revealed, so I think it may be time for everyone remaining to reveal. Perhaps I'm missing a reason as to why not, so I'm not going to push everyone right yet, but I'll go ahead and reveal myself as a townie with a post requirement. Its the reason why I immediately trusted broth. Its nowhere severe/obvious as broth's, but its required that I do it in every post, or else I get silenced the next day, modkilled if done twice. I'm not going to pull a D and basically all but name my character by telling you what it is(it really will be that obvious once anyone picks up on it), but I have included it in every single one of my 194 posts in this thread.

I know who you are. And that role is not evil? Interesting.

Bulldogs
So besides your gut what about what I have done/said seems evil to you?

The people you've defended, the way you've defended them, just your entire game play. I would say I'm 90% sure you're bad. You made a mistake in not killing me last night (assuming Vidae actually protected me).

On the subject of me having herpes, it says I need to me healed, but not specifically by a healer. Assuming we don't have a healer role, which I don't think we do, I'm going to go ahead and ask that one of the Doctors saves my ass tonight. Otherwise I'll be dead by tomorrow night.

Brothgar
Vote D-Unit

I'm done with your game it's a one time ability is it not? I think you and Fenikz are together

Dr. Gonzo
I told you voting TBW was a mistake from the beginning, we both saw nearly the same scenario unveil in the Dracula game, and you, Gonzo, and Cigaro used identical logic to ATL and I. We've gone over this and I understand the logic "Woot's a liar, TBW has no ability, blah blah blah" but getting rid of a mason is not a smart move.

You can say that but the situations are very different. Woot was acting ******* crazy and their stories were off. We later learned TBW wasn't his role via PM which is one of the reasons he could not get his story straight.

Cigaro
I kind of agree with BD, BTW. Took me a while to pick up on it, but while Gonzo is posting as often as he usually does, in none of the three days has he been near as inquisitive as he is usually. Haven't really seen him jump from person to person accusing them over anything and everything as he usually does.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Is it because we both have the lowest post numbers? I guess I won't shake the inactive label if I'm at the bottom.

Actually no, I mentioned that it was the soft defense of TBW, you didn't want to take a hard stance and stop it from happening like several others tried to do. It just seemed like a perfect way for a mafia member to appear good later in the game, you've already tried using that as an excuse for you being a member of the town. I'm not sold on you being evil yet, just a slight hunch.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:30 PM
The people you've defended, the way you've defended them, just your entire game play. I would say I'm 90% sure you're bad. You made a mistake in not killing me last night (assuming Vidae actually protected me).

On the subject of me having herpes, it says I need to me healed, but not specifically by a healer. Assuming we don't have a healer role, which I don't think we do, I'm going to go ahead and ask that one of the Doctors saves my ass tonight. Otherwise I'll be dead by tomorrow night.

I still have idea what you are talking about. I made a mistake not killing you? You are being very vague.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Vote D-Unit

I'm done with your game it's a one time ability is it not? I think you and Fenikz are together

Broth I think you are good, I know Fenikz is good, and I'm pretty sure D is as well. Quit brothing it up.

Cigaro
I know who you are. And that role is not evil? Interesting.

If you know who I am, look him up in the Sesame Street wiki, line number one. Yeah, I thought I might have a cool role when I saw the title, but alas no.

Also, Bulldogs I did not play in the Vampire game, so...yeah.

I can't believe this day has only lasted twelve hours. Feels so much longer.

BeerBaron

You include a number in every post. Interesting. I hadn't taken notice.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:32 PM
I still have idea what you are talking about. I made a mistake not killing you? You are being very vague.

You're bad, you should have killed me. I'm coming after you hard the remainder of the game because I'm pretty much certain of it. Now, what is your role? If it's not believable you're done.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm now positive Cigaro is good. Join me in taking down Gonzo my friend.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 10:34 PM

I brothed up on that one, thought you said I did the same thing in the Vampire game. Disregard this.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:34 PM
You're bad, you should have killed me. I'm coming after you hard the remainder of the game because I'm pretty much certain of it. Now, what is your role? If it's not believable you're done.

Come talk to me when you have proof. I am not bad and I am not role revealing. Keep you vote on me, I don't care. You are not helping the town.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:35 PM
I brothed up on that one, thought you said I did the same thing in the Vampire game. Disregard this.

I know that, which is why I'm not as shocked you made the mistake as someone like Vidae, who I consider a very solid mafia player, and Gonzo, who took part in the game (not so solid a mafia player though).

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Unvote: Forenci

Going to have to go with my observation that in none of the three days has Gonzo gone Gonzo on random people. He went after people, but never went Gonzo.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm going to go ahead and ask people to vote Gonzo on this. Trust me. The last time I did this was with Vidae and IBC in the Apoc game. Without info I usually never do this unless I'm almost certain. He also refuses to reveal because he hasn't thought of a bs role yet.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Unvote: Forenci

Going to have to go with my observation that in none of the three days has Gonzo gone Gonzo on random people. He went after people, but never went Gonzo.

There is a reason for that. If I were mafia, you better believe I would have gone full Gonzo but I am not going to hurt the town. It has gotten me this far so I think I am doing something right. I guess I will have to play every game as the biggest asshole possible though. Fair enough.

BeerBaron
06-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Gonzo has been acting different....on another day, I might demand a little more before voting, but **** this day.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Keep dodging the role reveal there champ, even after you forced pretty much everyone else to. He now has his pick of power roles to kill tonight.

Cigaro
There is a reason for that. If I were mafia, you better believe I would have gone full Gonzo but I am not going to hurt the town. It has gotten me this far so I think I am doing something right. I guess I will have to play every game as the biggest asshole possible though. Fair enough.

In the one game I can remember you being mafia, you didn't go Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
I'm going to go ahead and ask people to vote Gonzo on this. Trust me. The last time I did this was with Vidae and IBC in the Apoc game. Without info I usually never do this unless I'm almost certain. He also refuses to reveal because he hasn't thought of a bs role yet.

Do you really think if I were evil I would not have a role all ready planned out? It is day three you fool. Way to go and play exactly like Woot. Trust me guys.

vidae
If you know who I am, look him up in the Sesame Street wiki, line number one. Yeah, I thought I might have a cool role when I saw the title, but alas no.

I can't believe this day has only lasted twelve hours. Feels so much longer.

Ok, I'm pretty sold on you being good now. Nice. I still think that is a cool role at least. Better than mine.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:39 PM
This makes me trust you slightly more BB, the way Gonzo was subtly defending Vidae already had me believing he wasn't with you anyway.

Dr. Gonzo
In the one game I can remember you being mafia, you didn't go Gonzo.

Fair point. I do try and mix it up. It really depends on my role. **** it. I am a bodyguard, that is why I do not trust Forenci or SBH and also why I did not reveal. Last time saying that got me killed.

vidae
I know that, which is why I'm not as shocked you made the mistake as someone like Vidae, who I consider a very solid mafia player, and Gonzo, who took part in the game (not so solid a mafia player though).

So I call you a good mafia player in another post, but I only get solid? **** you too buddy!

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Do you really think if I were evil I would not have a role all ready planned out? It is day three you fool. Way to go and play exactly like Woot. Trust me guys.

I'm not playing like Woot, I've never claimed to have a power, or to have investigated or tracked you. You keep dodging the reveal though. Scrambling a little there.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:41 PM
So I call you a good mafia player in another post, but I only get solid? **** you too buddy!

Hey man, I only consider a select few of the people who play solid!

Shane P. Hallam
Vote Count

Gonzo (4) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron
D-Unit (2) – Gonzo, broth
sbh (1) - broth
Woot (1) - Forenci

RufusMcDaniel
Actually no, I mentioned that it was the soft defense of TBW, you didn't want to take a hard stance and stop it from happening like several others tried to do. It just seemed like a perfect way for a mafia member to appear good later in the game, you've already tried using that as an excuse for you being a member of the town. I'm not sold on you being evil yet, just a slight hunch.

You're right I should have taken a hard stance, like Woot, TBW's best friend, because everyone would have listened to me. I stopped it the only way I could and that was by not voting for TBW.

I'm not going to sit around here and throw out random votes now, even when I was suspicious of BB much earlier in the day, I didn't vote for him. I guess I'm stuck in this position because everyone else decided to role reveal, and basically if I said my role, I would be questioned anyways.

Bulldogs
This probably won't get done tonight because everyone's in bed, but Gonzo's got to go.

Dr. Gonzo
I'm not playing like Woot, I've never claimed to have a power, or to have investigated or tracked you. You keep dodging the reveal though. Scrambling a little there.

Now the mafia knows who pretty much everyone is because of **** like this. Way to make their job easy. Ugh, this game is just insanity and ******* draining as hell.

vidae
For the record, I am still not evil.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Also, I'm going to bed soon. And posting a youtube video of your character is just as bad if not worse than naming them directly. I am in a crappy mood and want to modkill, I am going to wake until the morning and see what I decide

Shane P. Hallam
You also have approx. 13 hours to make a decision or you know the consequence.

Bulldogs
You're right I should have taken a hard stance, like Woot, TBW's best friend, because everyone would have listened to me. I stopped it the only way I could and that was by not voting for TBW.

I'm not going to sit around here and throw out random votes now, even when I was suspicious of BB much earlier in the day, I didn't vote for him. I guess I'm stuck in this position because everyone else decided to role reveal, and basically if I said my role, I would be questioned anyways.

Thoughts on Gonzo? If he turns out bad (which I'm pretty sure he is) and you don't vote it will look verrrry bad on you.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Now the mafia knows who pretty much everyone is because of **** like this. Way to make their job easy. Ugh, this game is just insanity and ******* draining as hell.

You're to blame for that, not me. I didn't force a tracker, doctor, and all this other crap to come out of their holes. I was gone until like 45 mins ago.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Unvote SBH

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
You're to blame for that, not me. I didn't force a tracker, doctor, and all this other crap to come out of their holes. I was gone until like 45 mins ago.

And I made them all reveal? I am to blame that you have a hunch and rallied everyone to vote me out? Did you want me to come out day one as bodyguard? That worked out so well last time and the town really loved me for it.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Gonzo (4) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron
Woot (1) - Forenci

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Unvote SBH

Broth, you know it to be true.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:47 PM
And I made them all reveal? I am to blame that you have a hunch and rallied everyone to vote me out? Did you want me to come out day one as bodyguard? That worked out so well last time and the town really loved me for it.

You played a part in several of them revealing. Look at past games, I never come out like this unless I'm almost positive.

Cigaro
Fair point. I do try and mix it up. It really depends on my role. **** it. I am a bodyguard, that is why I do not trust Forenci or SBH and also why I did not reveal. Last time saying that got me killed.

The two do not compute.

Come talk to me when you have proof. I am not bad and I am not role revealing. Keep you vote on me, I don't care. You are not helping the town.

Also, are you saying that going Gonzo hurts the town? I seem to remember you being good in past games, going Gonzo, and defending it to and past death.

Dr. Gonzo
You played a part in several of them revealing. Look at past games, I never come out like this unless I'm almost positive.

You are way off here and going to **** us up even further if you are indeed good.

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:48 PM
It just seems weird that we have three protectors. That seems like way too much. I don't know who to believe here, but Bulldogs does have a really good track record when it comes to this stuff.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:48 PM
You are way off here and going to **** us up even further if you are indeed good.

I'm obviously good, and I'm really not off at all. Reveal now or you're done. I'm also slightly more suspicious of Rufus for not commenting on that situation, although I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as he may not have seen it yet.

RufusMcDaniel
06-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Thoughts on Gonzo? If he turns out bad (which I'm pretty sure he is) and you don't vote it will look verrrry bad on you.

Both sides will be looked at though, I wish just voting for him would be easy enough to clear me, but if I voted to lynched him, it would be because the pressure is on me to not be seen as with him.

Between the whole Gonzo/D-Unit clash....it seemed like D was being more aggressive and more mafia in my eyes. His protector claim though, looks pretty desperate and I'd say that should seal his fate.

I'd be more than willing to vote to lynch Gonzo.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Care to reveal, Rufus? I still think the original unrevealed six should all reveal at this point.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:51 PM
The two do not compute.

Also, are you saying that going Gonzo hurts the town? I seem to remember you being good in past games, going Gonzo, and defending it to and past death.

Some roles it works for, some it doesn't. I have been getting killed early a lot so a switched it up this game. It worked, or so I thought. I stand by every move I make, always. I played crazy last time I was bodyguard, threw out accusations, and died early. This time I did not want the same to happen. Do you really expect me to play the same every game when it means I die early? Go all Gonzo every game, act like a complete asshole, accuse everyone, just to make you all comfortable with my play? C'mon. If you all really think I am evil be my guest, vote for me. It will hurt the town and you will be ever more ****** come tomorrow. Ugh.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Gonzo (5) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus
D-Unit (2) Gonzo, broth
Woot (1) - Forenci

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:54 PM
I tend to believe D but I could be going crazy. One of him or Gonzo is bad and I'm definitely leaning Gonzo.

Cigaro
Some roles it works for, some it doesn't. I have been getting killed early a lot so a switched it up this game. It worked, or so I thought. I stand by every move I make, always. I played crazy last time I was bodyguard, threw out accusations, and died early. This time I did not want the same to happen. Do you really expect me to play the same every game when it means I die early? Go all Gonzo every game, act like a complete asshole, accuse everyone, just to make you all comfortable with my play? C'mon. If you all really think I am evil be my guest, vote for me. It will hurt the town and you will be ever more ****** come tomorrow. Ugh.

Yes, judging from how vehemently you defend going Gonzo everytime you do it, I do believe that is how you would approach the game if you were good. After all, not going Gonzo is what you do you are evil, do you really think that would work any better? At no point in the past three days did the usual Gonzo appear, and that says enough.

Dr. Gonzo
I tend to believe D but I could be going crazy. One of him or Gonzo is bad and I'm definitely leaning Gonzo.

We both know why. Yesterday you tried to get me to reveal out of game and I wouldn't. Cheating bastard.

vidae
06-24-2012, 10:55 PM
D-Unit has been all over the gd place this game. I don't know what to do about him.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 10:55 PM
We both know why. Yesterday you tried to get me to reveal out of game and I wouldn't. Cheating bastard.

Give me a break. Are you admitting you're bad now?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes, judging from how vehemently you defend going Gonzo everytime you do it, I do believe that is how you would approach the game if you were good. After all, not going Gonzo is what you do you are evil, do you really think that would work any better? At no point in the past three days did the usual Gonzo appear, and that says enough.

Check me out in the first DBZ game, or the LOTR game. Never been more Gonzo than in those and was evil. Can a man not change up his gameplay without being considered evil? Maybe Woot is on to something.

CashmoneyDrew
C'mon. If you all really think I am evil be my guest, vote for me. It will hurt the town and you will be ever more ****** come tomorrow. Ugh.

I don't believe we'd be hurt.

vote: lynch Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
Gonzo (6) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD
Woot (1) - Forenci

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Give me a break. Are you admitting you're bad now?

You keep asking me to role reveal when I did last page. I am not evil. Let's be honest though, you kept trying to get me to reveal and then said you were sure I was evil and begged me not to kill you after you said you were coming for me. If I was evil, you would be dead.

Brothgar

Way to coerce a vote BD.

Bulldogs
Three more votes and you're done, now's your chance to prove me wrong and reveal Gonzo. I doubt I'll be proved wrong though. I'm guessing you say either 1x ability or townie.

Forenci
There have been a lot of people all over the place. And I don't want to go back and find the quote but someone questioned my protections, and I don't see how they were stupid/not realistic. Think it was Bulldogs.

The first night your protection is pretty damn random. The second night I went with Cigaro because I didn't really feel like anyone was worth protecting except maybe Woot based off his claims but I've always felt he was full of crap and Cigaro is usually good when helps out the town a lot.

Meh, for now I'll just unvote.

Unvote: Woot

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Check me out in the first DBZ game, or the LOTR game. Never been more Gonzo than in those and was evil. Can a man not change up his gameplay without being considered evil? Maybe Woot is on to something.

Usually, no. I'm not going to say there's zero chance that you're telling the truth. But considering how vehemently you adhere to Gonzoism, to see you not doing it will always make me suspicious.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Gonzo (6) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD

Bulldogs
Way to coerce a vote BD.

I'm just telling it like it is. It would look bad on you but I don't think that piano man or whatever is bad. Lucky you, you can now Broth up and get away with it.

RufusMcDaniel
Care to reveal, Rufus? I still think the original unrevealed six should all reveal at this point.

Do I have much of a choice?

I'm a survivor.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Usually, no. I'm not going to say there's zero chance that you're telling the truth. But considering how vehemently you adhere to Gonzoism, to see you not doing it will always make me suspicious.

Likely why I will go back to being me every game. Either die by lynch by playing different and keeping myself alive or die by being killed at night for calling too many people out. ************* catch-22. So you lynch me, I turn up good, then Woot? All because BD has a hunch, a hunch because I did not trust him and would not reveal my role or talk about it out of game? Whatevs.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Three more votes and you're done, now's your chance to prove me wrong and reveal Gonzo. I doubt I'll be proved wrong though. I'm guessing you say either 1x ability or townie.

************ I did it earlier. Bodyguard. Keep up. Conveniently nobody has disputed it because I am telling the truth. I will say it again, another reason I can't trust TBH or Forenci, I think one of them is lying. Lynch me based on your hunch though, great call.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Likely why I will go back to being me every game. Either die by lynch by playing different and keeping myself alive or die by being killed at night for calling too many people out. ************* catch-22. So you lynch me, I turn up good, then Woot? All because BD has a hunch, a hunch because I did not trust him and would not reveal my role or talk about it out of game? Whatevs.

I'm basing my suspicion off of my own observations. BD did help move the process along, as with D being the only one going after you with his poor logic I was allowing my observation to sit in the back of my head for a while, but ultimately the observation is my own. Trust me, I'm not going to follow anyone solely off a hunch.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:03 PM
I don't believe we'd be hurt.

You are one of those yet to reveal, care to?

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
You are one of those yet to reveal, care to?

I don't see any reason to.

vidae
Meh, I'm not entirely convinced but I could see Gonzo being bad. Meh.

vote : Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
I'm basing my suspicion off of my own observations. BD did help move the process along, as with D being the only one going after you with his poor logic I was allowing my observation to sit in the back of my head for a while, but ultimately the observation is my own. Trust me, I'm not going to follow anyone solely off a hunch.

I get your reasoning and have said all I can say really. I changed it up a bit, thought I could accuse a little less and be under the radar by not naming too many evil names. If I go, good luck assholes. Seriously though you guys are dicks :(

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm just telling it like it is. It would look bad on you but I don't think that piano man or whatever is bad. Lucky you, you can now Broth up and get away with it.

Not blindly following BD = Brothing up got it.

Shane P. Hallam
Gonzo (7) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD, vidae

Cigaro

Well, I can't think of a one meaningful role not yet claimed, so those remaining would seem to have little to lose by doing so.

vidae
06-24-2012, 11:06 PM

I do. I see many reasons to do it. Clear yourself, if we believe you. Or you can just become even more suspicious than before because of your insistence to not reveal.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Not blindly following BD = Brothing up got it.

This is what I am saying. BD says to trust his hunch and everyone just buys into that and is so quick to lynch me. Once again the mafia is laughing. I understand why I am suspicious but if I played the way I normally do I would already be dead. This will come back to bit Bulldogs, he will go next, if he is good more townies are dead and the game is won by the mafia. At least I will know I did all I could.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Well, I can't think of a one meaningful role not yet claimed, so those remaining would seem to have little to lose by doing so.

There's just no point right now. Especially since 5 or so of the people who have role-claimed already are more than likely lying through their god damned teeth.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:08 PM
There's just no point right now. Especially since 5 or so of the people who have role-claimed already are more than likely lying through their god damned teeth.

5? That would be quite the intricate mafia plan. Care to lay suspicions of who and why?

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Unvote D-unit

Shane ready to mod kill essentially clears D-Unit

CashmoneyDrew
I don't have any specific accusations. I just find it ridiculous that apparently there are no townies in this game and everyone seemingly has some type of special ability.

Dr. Gonzo

Way to dodge the question. This will seem like I am desperate but whatever, I refuse to sacrifice myself and make it easy for the mafia. I have named you before and you seem even more evil to me now.

Unvote: D

Vote: CMD

Shane P. Hallam
Gonzo (7) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD, vidae
Forenci(2)- woot, Cigaro
CMD (1) – Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't have any specific accusations. I just find it ridiculous that apparently there are no townies in this game and everyone seemingly has some type of special ability.

So now you have no accusations. Way to contribute. Lay low, never say much of anything, claim townie. Good work.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:11 PM
This is what I am saying. BD says to trust his hunch and everyone just buys into that and is so quick to lynch me. Once again the mafia is laughing. I understand why I am suspicious but if I played the way I normally do I would already be dead. This will come back to bit Bulldogs, he will go next, if he is good more townies are dead and the game is won by the mafia. At least I will know I did all I could.

Prove me wrong. You're as good as dead otherwise. Role reveal.

Forenci
06-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Meh, it wouldn't surprise me if Gonzo was evil. He has played differently, but this is once again the case of "just trust me." I hate that unless you're a proven investigator.

vidae
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
I would be shocked to learn we have a single townie. I think everyone has a one-shot ability. CMD, you're starting to become very interesting here sir.

vidae

He has said three times he's a protector.. why do you keep asking him?

Dr. Gonzo

Are you ******* kidding me?

CashmoneyDrew
Way to dodge the question. This will seem like I am desperate but whatever, I refuse to sacrifice myself and make it easy for the mafia. I have named you before and you seem even more evil to me now.

Unvote: D

Vote: CMD

Psh. You've never named me initially. You just said little things to make it seem like you'd jump on my lynch train easily if it got started by the two people who have actually initially suspected me.

Bulldogs
Meh, it wouldn't surprise me if Gonzo was evil. He has played differently, but this is once again the case of "just trust me." I hate that unless you're a proven investigator.

I understand that, but that's kind of what mafia is. I looked at voting patterns, I've seen the way Gonzo plays before, it's not like I read a single post of his and then decided he had to go.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:13 PM

Bodyguard sir. Get it right!

Bulldogs

I was just taking a dump, I missed it. I brothed up.

Cigaro

In the Wire game, I believe every single one of the players had some power, even if a weak one time ability. Plus me and broth are basically townies. We'll deal with Gonzo today, but assuming he comes back evil/SK, I think you're my main suspicion for day four.

CashmoneyDrew
So now you have no accusations. Way to contribute. Lay low, never say much of anything, claim townie. Good work.

I'd like for you to go ahead and point out where I've claimed to be a townie.

I bet you'll be looking forever.