PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Psh. You've never named me initially. You just said little things to make it seem like you'd jump on my lynch train easily if it got started by the two people who have actually initially suspected me.

I have started the lynch train sir. ALL ABOARD!!!

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Prove me wrong. You're as good as dead otherwise. Role reveal.

CMD refused to role reveal as well. Why not go after him?

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Bodyguard sir. Get it right!

This makes me even more confident you're lying to be honest. Triggered bodyguard? Just a normal bodyguard? I don't see it. You'd never use your ability anyway even if true (which I doubt).

vidae
06-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Bulldogs, make CMD role reveal. Do it.

Dr. Gonzo
In the Wire game, I believe every single one of the players had some power, even if a weak one time ability. Plus me and broth are basically townies. We'll deal with Gonzo today, but assuming he comes back evil/SK, I think you're my main suspicion for day four.

Besides me not being ass accusatory and less of an asshole, what else makes you think I am evil?

Bulldogs
CMD refused to role reveal as well. Why not go after him?

CMD always plays like this.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Bulldogs, make CMD role reveal. Do it.

I'll do my best sir.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Besides me not being ass accusatory and less of an asshole, what else makes you think I am evil?

That's it, but for you, that's enough. You love going Gonzo, it is hard for me to accept that this would be the one game where you are good but not going Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:17 PM
This makes me even more confident you're lying to be honest. Triggered bodyguard? Just a normal bodyguard? I don't see it. You'd never use your ability anyway even if true (which I doubt).

You're ******* right I am not using my ability. I die if the person I protect is targeted. Last time I came out and said I wouldn't use my ability and was bodyguard I was killed the same night so I thought I would keep it to myself. Met as well have just revealed early since I am about to die anyway. At least Caddy or McGee would still be around.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:17 PM
That's it, but for you, that's enough. You love going Gonzo, it is hard for me to accept that this would be the one game where you are good but not going Gonzo.

I see where you are coming from but I just wanted to change it up. Being Gonzo is fun as **** but it gets tiring dying early every damn game to be honest.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:18 PM
I really don't buy the bodyguard reveal, especially since last time he had a role like that he had a field day accusing people (who I actually agreed with that time). This time around, he continues to go for players I believe to be good such as D and TBW.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:21 PM
I really don't buy the bodyguard reveal, especially since last time he had a role like that he had a field day accusing people (who I actually agreed with that time). This time around, he continues to go for players I believe to be good such as D and TBW.

The same game that I died night two in and did nothing of worth or helped the town? Maybe I have been wrong about D but all he has done is go after me and contribute nothing. It was also interesting to see who followed me on that. I feel like my reasons for going after him were justified. As for TBW I was hardly the only person to vote for him and if you recall defended him and Woot and said we should go another direction until Woot freaked out and called me evil too. I do not defend people who call me evil, sorry.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:21 PM
Two more and this is over with. We get info from this lynch, but I still honestly believe he's bad.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Two more and this is over with. We get info from this lynch, but I still honestly believe he's bad.

What info do we get?

Also, you had your mind made up last night. You even told me you were gunning for me. No reveal I could have made would have been good enough. You are going full Woot and getting the sheeple to follow. You are awful.

Bulldogs
The same game that I died night two in and did nothing of worth or helped the town? Maybe I have been wrong about D but all he has done is go after me and contribute nothing. It was also interesting to see who followed me on that. I feel like my reasons for going after him were justified. As for TBW I was hardly the only person to vote for him and if you recall defended him and Woot and said we should go another direction until Woot freaked out and called me evil too. I do not defend people who call me evil, sorry.

Woot always freaks out, who cares? I think you played well that game, without you I wouldn't have known Vidae was bad. Who do you think is bad right now? Forenci? CMD? You haven't done anything beneficial in my opinion. I'm very sold on you being mafia. I hate that those two continue to get away with being inactive but the sad truth is it pays off for them.

Brothgar
Vote CMD

Everyone else is doing it.

Cigaro
What info do we get?

Also, you had your mind made up last night. You even told me you were gunning for me. No reveal I could have made would have been good enough. You are going full Woot and getting the sheeple to follow. You are awful.

This is the Gonzo I expected to see at some point during these past three days.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:24 PM
What info do we get?

Not true, I would have gone for you yesterday had I thought you were evil then, although I had minor suspicions. Reading today's discussion made it even more evident.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:25 PM
This is the Gonzo I expected to see at some during these three days.

Well **** met as well now haha. Clearly changing it up doesn't work. This is just so ******* frustrating. Of everyone I am the most suspicious and provide the most info? ********.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Vote CMD

You're going to be kicking yourself when you see the result of Gonzo.

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Gonzo (7) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD, vidae
Forenci(2)- woot, Cigaro
CMD (2) – Gonzo, broth

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Vote CMD

I'm sorry I defended you early then.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Not true, I would have gone for you yesterday had I thought you were evil then, although I had minor suspicions. Reading today's discussion made it even more evident.

You told me last night you were gunning for me. Don't pretend you didn't. You did follow it by begging for your life, asking me if I was evil, saying you won't tell because you hate the town, and then claiming if I tell you that you wouldn't come after me. You have nothing, you are basing your vote on nothing, you are wrong. You call me a bad mafia player? You are handing this to the mafia, at least I have never done that.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:28 PM
You told me last night you were gunning for me. Don't pretend you didn't. You did follow it by begging for your life, asking me if I was evil, saying you won't tell because you hate the town, and then claiming if I tell you that you wouldn't come after me. You have nothing, you are basing your vote on nothing, you are wrong. You call me a bad mafia player? You are handing this to the mafia, at least I have never done that.

Seriously, who is bad if not you? I'm honestly interested to hear. I'm very confident in my decision.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:29 PM

Why is CMD exempt from the role reveal?

On the same note Gonzo why didn't you call ******** after the second protector came out?

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:29 PM

It kind of is amazing that you can get everyone to vote for me by saying if I am evil whoever doesn't vote for me is a suspect. Classic bullying. When I turn up good you will be lynched next and then were is the town? All this based on a hunch? I just don't get it. You and Woot are so obsessed with being seen as power players. We all remember the DBZ game.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:30 PM

On the same note Gonzo why didn't you call ******** after the second protector came out?

CMD will reveal in time. He's on the right side at the moment imo.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:30 PM

Well if you noticed I voted for both of them. I have seen countless votes fail though and did not want to put myself too far out there only to have the votes fail (which they did) only to die at night. Nobody is protecting a bodyguard, easy kill for the mafia.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:32 PM
CMD will reveal in time. He's on the right side at the moment imo.

Hell no everyone else who refused to reveal started a lynch train. Gonzo being evil doesn't stop CMD from being so as well.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Hell no everyone else who refused to reveal started a lynch train. Gonzo being evil doesn't stop CMD from being so as well.

I will make him reveal. Trust me on that. I certainly have no allegiance to CMD.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure the two of them are evil, although decent chance one is the SK.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Forenci, you never specified, what exactly does your role say? Is it a doctor?

D-Unit
06-24-2012, 11:35 PM
I really don't know why you keep harping on me contributing nothing. I'm like one of the few that have been using sound logic to help the town WITHOUT having to lynch a good to find out! WE KNEW WOOT AND TBW WERE GOOD! Wormy is NOT A MONSTER!

The beginning of the game where you were calling out several people to role reveal on Day 1 brought up my first suspicion on you. Obviously I only voted for you to see what reaction you would make and it has been mafia-ish ever since. Then you voted for TBW... then you hopped on and hopped off several other lynch trains during the game. ...and as others have said, your gameplay is off.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure the two of them are evil, although decent chance one is the SK.

Why would I be the serial killer? I've been the one reminding the town to stay vigilante in finding him while others have tried to imply that there isn't even one in the game.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Why would I be the serial killer? I've been the one reminding the town to stay vigilante in finding him while others have tried to imply that there isn't even one in the game.

I didn't say that you were the one who was the SK...

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:37 PM

You must be good because you keep reminding us there is a serial killer. Right. Pop in an out and do a whole lot of nothing. Ugh.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:38 PM
You must be good because you keep reminding us there is a serial killer. Right. Pop in an out and do a whole lot of nothing. Ugh.

I already told you I dislike that people like that get away with it, but it doesn't make you any less evil in my eyes.

Brothgar
06-24-2012, 11:38 PM

My thoughts exactly and if I was a betting man I'd say the doctor is the real one.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM
I already told you I dislike that people like that get away with it, but it doesn't make you any less evil in my eyes.

And I am evil because? Your reasons are ****. You are ****.

Cigaro
06-24-2012, 11:40 PM
My thoughts exactly and if I was a betting man I'd say the doctor is the real one.

Doctor is the real one, meaning what? I was talking about Gonzo/CMD.

But if you're saying you think the doctor role is more likely than Forenci's role, I agree.

Bulldogs
06-24-2012, 11:41 PM
And I am evil because? Your reasons are ****. You are ****.

I've given my reasons, continue to ignore them. You still haven't given me a solid reason to vote elsewhere.

I have to go to bed in a second. Forenci/SBH, I need one of you to protect me tonight. Not only will I protected if you choose to target me, but I will also be healed from the herpes I contracted from that dirty hooker Vidae. Otherwise, I'm as good as gone tomorrow night.

CashmoneyDrew
06-24-2012, 11:43 PM

Other than Saturday where I was working, I've been posting consistently. I don't know why you're trying to paint me as someone who has "popped in and out" or whatever.

Cigaro
06-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Looks like day three has stalled out. Hopefully we can just get these last two votes so this day can finally end. And yes, Gonzo, it will provide info, as I only believe there is one protector role in this game(you've already stated you won't even use yours even if it does exist), so therefore should you turn up who you say, sbh and Forenci become big targets for the lynch. Also, I plan to be on for a while longer, but if Gonzo gets lynched while I'm away or asleep, in case I die, remember to pursue those who haven't revealed/refused to. ALL should suspect.

Dr. Gonzo
06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
Looks like day three has stalled out. Hopefully we can just get these last two votes so this day can finally end. And yes, Gonzo, it will provide info, as I only believe there is one protector role in this game(you've already stated you won't even use yours even if it does exist), so therefore should you turn up who you say, sbh and Forenci become big targets for the lynch. Also, I plan to be on for a while longer, but if Gonzo gets lynched while I'm away or asleep, in case I die, remember to pursue those who haven't revealed/refused to. ALL should suspect.

Well I hope you are prepared to be targeted when I come up good. **** the town, you all got played by the mafia.

Unvote: D

Vote: Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Gonzo (8) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD, vidae, Gonzo
Forenci(1)- woot,
CMD (1) – broth

Cigaro
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
You still have my vote for Forenci BTW, should be only one vote for him.

Brothgar
06-25-2012, 12:09 AM
I refuse to vote gonzo at this time specially when CMD hasn't revealed

Cigaro
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I refuse to vote gonzo at this time specially when CMD hasn't revealed

We can address him day four. Trust me, I asked the original question, I have no desire to let him go.

Brothgar
06-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Fine

Unvote: CMD
Vote Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Gonzo (9) - D-Unit, Bulldogs, Cigaro, BeerBaron, Rufus, CMD, vidae, Gonzo, broth
Forenci(2)- woot, Cigaro

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 12:13 AM
After moving from vidae, to BeerBaron, to Forenci, to others, the town finally decides on Gonzo. Gonzo backs away in terror. “NOOO me just want cookies.” The town gives him cookies. They stuff 72 boxes of cookies down this throat until he chokes to death.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/cookie-monster3.jpg

Cookie Monster (Ninja) has been lynched

Please send all night actions to Shane ASAP!

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 03:32 PM
As the morning sun the arose, Sesame Street found some horrors on their streets. First, the Count’s corpse had been stabbed and mutilated, leading to pieces of his bloody body being strewn in different places all over the street.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/CT-p0001-ST.jpg
Cigaro – Count – Counter(Had to have a number in every post) – Has been killed

Near the Count’s body, was the body of poor Snuffy. After everyone saw his body, it fizzled away, disappearing. There was a bullet wound through his head and skull, killing him instantly.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/220px-Snuffy31.jpg
ImBrotherCain – Aloysius Snuffleupagus – Tracker – Has been killed

Also, the charred remains of Guy Smiley was seen several feet away, burnt to a crisp. His mouth was still flapping in the wing.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/20060601212543GuySmiley.jpg
D-Unit – Guy Smiley – Game Show Host – Has been modkilled

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

killxswitch
06-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Holy ****balls.

Brothgar
06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Holy ****balls.

"You took the words right out of my mouth oh it must have been while you were kissing me."

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Vote Forenci

Enough is enough

fenikz
06-25-2012, 03:38 PM
did you actually investigate him now?

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 03:38 PM
He targeted sbh last night.

Brothgar
06-25-2012, 03:39 PM

Sooo... you didn't pick through the trash?

fenikz
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
could you use the binoculars with your ability or just the 1?

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Nope I used the binoculars this time around.

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM
I'll follow Woot, targeting sbh is pretty damn suspicious.

Vote: Forenci

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Jesus Christ what a bad night.

Maybe my 6:50am brain wasn't working, but I could SWEAR that I chose to investigate SBH. He said he was a protector so I went with him sort of hoping he would die so I could test my power. Apparently, looking at my sent messages, I picked Cigaro but I don't remember that....maybe I got hit by some kind of redirecting power and Shane edited my PM. Or, like I said, maybe my 6:50am brain just wasn't working when I sent that.

At any rate, my investigation of Cain proved truthful. Maybe I'm not a bad cop.

Also, vidae being a hooker could mean he is a miller...that would also explain my result there. Or maybe he is just evil. I have no idea anymore.

But apparently I investigated Cigaro last night and he came back good. But I could swear I went with SBH...my mind is ******.

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Forenci (2) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel

With 13 people remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 03:45 PM
That's a rough night but I can't help but laugh at D being modkilled.

Also, since I wasn't around last night for the role reveals and I really have nothing to hide, I'm a 1xCommuter, I haven't used it yet because I haven't felt that I'd be a target at night yet so I was saving it until I felt I had a target on my back and could avoid being killed.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 03:46 PM
don't believe you :p

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 03:47 PM

That's interesting. That could go two ways honestly. One being that he was role-blocking him so that he couldn't heal bulldogs or protect anyone so the mafia could get an easy kill. The other being he felt the mafia would target SBH and therefore chose to protect the protector.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 03:48 PM
I can assure you Forenci is not a protector.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 03:49 PM
all right I'll trust you

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Also, just stating the obvious, but we DO have an SK and the mafia. They just happened to target the same person each night apparently.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Jesus Christ what a bad night.

Maybe my 6:50am brain wasn't working, but I could SWEAR that I chose to investigate SBH. He said he was a protector so I went with him sort of hoping he would die so I could test my power. Apparently, looking at my sent messages, I picked Cigaro but I don't remember that....maybe I got hit by some kind of redirecting power and Shane edited my PM. Or, like I said, maybe my 6:50am brain just wasn't working when I sent that.

At any rate, my investigation of Cain proved truthful. Maybe I'm not a bad cop.

Also, vidae being a hooker could mean he is a miller...that would also explain my result there. Or maybe he is just evil. I have no idea anymore.

But apparently I investigated Cigaro last night and he came back good. But I could swear I went with SBH...my mind is ******.

This is interesting. Vidae being evil could make sense but then again, IBC was vehemently defending him and he's obviously good. So either your results are random or they're true...

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Forenci (3) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel, fenikz

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
don't believe you :p

I don't really believe anyone that's role claimed honestly.

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm also beginning to think that Cigaro was onto something about broth potentially being the godfather...I can definitely think of a character that is a monster, sings a lot, and has a piano...

Forenci
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
If both our protectors outed themselves today I am going to ******* kill someone... Jesus.

I'm going to go ahead and ask people to vote Gonzo on this. Trust me. The last time I did this was with Vidae and IBC in the Apoc game. Without info I usually never do this unless I'm almost certain. He also refuses to reveal because he hasn't thought of a bs role yet.

Yes I targeted him for protection you fool. He's a doctor and we need him to heal Bulldogs which I'm hoping he did.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 03:54 PM
This is interesting. Vidae being evil could make sense but then again, IBC was vehemently defending him and he's obviously good. So either your results are random or they're true...

I could see:

True results:
- Cain - Good
- Vidae - Bad (actually evil or just miller based on his hooker title)
- Cigaro - Good (it says that in my pm and was proven true here)

Random results: (I'm a bad cop)
- Cain - Got lucky
- Vidae - Good and he randomed badly
- Cigaro - Got lucky

I'm really leaning towards vidae being a miller based on his claimed role and Cain's defense of him...but i have no idea. I'm also still leaning towards being a bad cop because it apparently makes sense for my character who is prone to having issues. (Trying to give my thoughts without being too revealing...edit it out shane if you feel it is.)

I'm heading out for a few hours but wanted to get my thoughts in before I left. I honestly don't know about this Forenci lynch train, so I'm going to hold my vote until I get back. I doubt the thread will have closed by then. Do we have actual evidence for him that I've missed somewhere or is this just a feeling based on his play?

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I can assure you with my reputation on it that Forenci is not a protector.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm heading out for a few hours but wanted to get my thoughts in before I left. I honestly don't know about this Forenci lynch train, so I'm going to hold my vote until I get back. I doubt the thread will have closed by then. Do we have actual evidence for him that I've missed somewhere or is this just a feeling based on his play?

Woot is convinced he's evil, he claimed protector, and last night woot saw him target sbh. That's about what they're going off right now.

SuperPacker
How do you know that Woot?

Forenci
I can assure you with my reputation on it that Forenci is not a protector.

Yay for stupid meaningless claims. I don't care about your reputation. I care about your evidence which you have always FAILED to produce.

I went out of my way to protect a doctor and it's going to get me killed, figures, haha.

Well have fun when the mafia murders the doctor.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Woot is convinced he's evil, he claimed protector, and last night woot saw him target sbh. That's about what they're going off right now.

Protecting a claimed protector....hmm. Seems wasteful. I don't trust Woot as far as I could throw him. If Cookie Monster can be bad, so can...his presumed trash-digging one.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 04:01 PM
You know what, I'll take it further. I don't trust Woot at all. See my last post. I don't feel like he's helping the town right now and I'll gamble on him.

Vote: Woot

Wootylicous
It's clear that Cookie Monster is a monster and that Oscar is a grouch. Huge difference my man.

BeerBaron
It's clear that Cookie Monster is a monster and that Oscar is a grouch. Huge difference my man.

Semantics.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 04:02 PM
But Slimey was good

btw someone should look into BB

Forenci
Protecting a claimed protector....hmm. Seems wasteful. I don't trust Woot as far as I could throw him. If Cookie Monster can be bad, so can...his presumed trash-digging one.

How is that wasteful? We need the doctor in order to heal Bulldogs. If sbh dies then we lose both a doctor and Bulldogs.

Wootylicous
Really ? I proved it by providing official links to the Sesame street wiki. Nice try BB to save your buddy.

Forenci
06-25-2012, 04:03 PM

I'm guessing you're probably neutral. Or evil. Or lying. All possibilities given your story is full of crap and contradictions.

BeerBaron
But Slimey was good

Hmm...well, he can stew over my vote for a while. I doubt we'll hit majority by the time I get back anyway.

Wootylicous
I fail to see how a good player (Slimey) would be masoned with a evil guy that's just stupid and not making sense.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Right now Rufus, killxswitch, and CMD are atop my suspicious list honestly. Rufus claimed survivor, which is right next to Protector in terms of most popular role to claim as a mafioso, CMD is the only person who has adamantly refused to role reveal, and KS for the reasons BeerBaron stated yesterday. I'd like to hear more thoughts from all three of them today, as well as some role claims from the latter two.

I'd also like to hear from bulldogs on whether he was healed or not last night since he asked SBH to heal him and that would be the obvious choice on who to target last night.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 04:06 PM
I gotta head home from work, if someone could take up Cigaro's role and press these people to out themselves, I'll be back in a couple hours.

Shane P. Hallam
Woot (1) - BeerBaron

fenikz
says the man who claimed 1x commuter

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Forenci did not vote for Gonzo too but voted for the day one and day two when innocents were killed. Child please. He's bad you all know it. BB is not trustable at this point. I don't know what to think of Grizz

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
I fail to see how a good player (Slimey) would be masoned with a evil guy that's just stupid and not making sense.

Well Woot, you are st..... often don't make sense. I've been nothing but clear about who I am and backed down yesterday when it was clear I was potentially mind ******. Suddenly, two of my three investigations have proven true and I'm wondering if I'm really an incompetent cop anymore.

I will stand up against your ludicrousness and I implore the town to think harder about what they're doing because following the fool will make fools of us all. If you think Forenci is evil, then go for it. But don't do it just because Woot won't shut up about it.

You may not be evil but I'm going to let my vote dig at you like a thorn in your side for a while. You won't be lynched, not today, but I know it will eat at you. Hopefully it'll make you calm the **** down and start helping the town if that really is your side. Be clearer in your accusations.

Brothgar
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
You know what, I'll take it further. I don't trust Woot at all. See my last post. I don't feel like he's helping the town right now and I'll gamble on him.

and how do you explain TBW?

Forenci
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Forenci did not vote for Gonzo too but voted for the day one and day two when innocents were killed. Child please. He's bad you all know it. BB is not trustable at this point. I don't know what to think of Grizz

Except I also said I would have no problem killing off Gonzo and also said he was more than likely evil because he was not playing like himself at all.

But of course you wouldn't know that because you don't read the thread. I would have been more than happy to vote his ass to be lynched but I went to bed.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
This is their strategy town. They throw **** at me and tell you to don't believe me cause I'm crazy. Gonzo did it. BB is doing it. Forenci is doing it too.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
If you fail to see that's their strategy then you suck at this. They are just going off my reputation from other games and telling you to don't believe me cause that's what they want.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
You are crazy Woot. At this point I'd even volunteer to martyr myself with the promise that no one listened to anything you said or did for the rest of the game. Your batshit crazy antics do not instill trust or confidence in you. You need to take a chill pill, give the results of your investigations sensibly, and relax.

Forenci
06-25-2012, 04:17 PM
This is their strategy town. They throw **** at me and tell you to don't believe me cause I'm crazy. Gonzo did it. BB is doing it. Forenci is doing it too.

It's probably because you've been caught contradicting yourself and REFUSED to put forth evidence when asked. Furthermore, you've basically done nothing to help the town despite having an investigation role as you claim. Oh wow, Broth was good. No kidding. We all knew that. You also had somebody good killed to save your own ass. I've always felt you were evil or neutral. The actions you have taken have proven that. Now you want to kill me (a protector) because that just makes your job even easier to win.

I've done more to help this town than you have. I called Cigaro being good and even protected him the night before. I just wish Bulldogs hadn't been given herpes or I would have protected IBC or Cigaro.

You've literally done almost nothing to help the town and are somehow pretending to be the best/most powerful player in the game.

You're full of it.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Please don't listen to him he's telling you BS. There is a reason Cigaro believed in me and voted Forenci last time around.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
There is also a reason Mcgee raised his concerns about Forenci and CMD too.

vidae
06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
BB, I don't know why I came back evil but I can assure you that I am not. I am 100% good.

And I'd like to hear if Bulldogs was healed or not. I think SBH and Bulldogs are lying about their roles, so I'm interested to hear from them.

Forenci
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM
BB, I don't know why I came back evil but I can assure you that I am not. I am 100% good.

And I'd like to hear if Bulldogs was healed or not. I think SBH and Bulldogs are lying about their roles, so I'm interested to hear from them.

They may very well be. I went out on a limb in an attempt to preserve what I presumed to be a doctor.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Bulldogs isn't but you keep bringing him up, you said 1 thing that made me think you were good but I don't know how long I'm going to trust it

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 04:52 PM
I can only see two characters in this to be masoned like the way fenikz and BD are. They are both good.

killxswitch
06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
It's probably because you've been caught contradicting yourself and REFUSED to put forth evidence when asked. Furthermore, you've basically done nothing to help the town despite having an investigation role as you claim. Oh wow, Broth was good. No kidding. We all knew that. You also had somebody good killed to save your own ass..

Did this actually happen? Why aren't people making a bigger deal of it?

So far Woot has gotten into dustups with Cigaro (good, dead), BB (presumably good, investigator), Forenci (unknown, maybe good protector?). If Forenci is bad, as you've claimed multiple times, why is he bad? Are you somehow restricted from saying exactly why or what? Seems like several people have asked you to be forthright about your evidence and you've avoided doing so.

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:01 PM
if you guys need to hear anything from me, let me know. I don't know if I'm ready to jump the gun on Forenci because nothing happened to me last night

Forenci
06-25-2012, 05:02 PM
if you guys need to hear anything from me, let me know. I don't know if I'm ready to jump the gun on Forenci because nothing happened to me last night

We do. Did you heal Bulldogs last night?

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:03 PM
We do. Did you heal Bulldogs last night?

no, not Bulldogs. was I supposed to?

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:04 PM

Ugh, seriously?

Not buying this at all. Not at all.

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Ugh, seriously?

ummm. OK? what do you want me to tell you

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Ugh, seriously?

Whaaat....Yeah I don't get this, Bulldogs came out with herpes, and he wasn't targeted by the doctor?

Who did you target, sbh?

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:08 PM
why the hell are we believing that Bulldogs has herpes! what the **** does that even mean? isn't this a Sesame Street game? I TOLD YOU GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON YESTERDAY

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm a hooker. I jailkept him. He got herpes. It made a bit of sense. And this "it's Sesame Street!" crap is old. There have been MURDERS. MURDERS. PEOPLE HAVE DIED and herpes seems out of place?

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm a hooker. I jailkept him. He got herpes. It made a bit of sense. And this "it's Sesame Street!" crap is old. There have been MURDERS. MURDERS. PEOPLE HAVE DIED and herpes seems out of place?

yes herpes seems way the **** out of place. I thought it was a joke! nowhere in my role description does it say I can cure someone of any STD. I THINK YOU ARE THE LIAR

Forenci
06-25-2012, 05:11 PM

Cookie Monster did have cookies stuffed down his throat until he died. I'd say that's very un-Sesame street like.

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:15 PM
yes herpes seems way the **** out of place. I thought it was a joke! nowhere in my role description does it say I can cure someone of any STD. I THINK YOU ARE THE LIAR

I'm not lying about my role or who I used it on. It's possible that Bulldogs could be lying, but my PM didn't say anything about me having herpes. If it's true, your role doesn't need to say anything to have a hidden ability.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm sorry but I fail to see who would be a hooker on sesame street.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:18 PM
You also stated in other games that you dislike role revealing in games and that you would never do that vidae. I don't trust you at all. I actually you are Elmo.

sbh15
06-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Forenci immediately defending him sketched me out as well... I haven't been reading nearly enough to make accusations, but something is awfully fishy (no pun intended) about you saying you are a hooker

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't care if you guys believe me, I'm telling the truth.

You guys have your heads so far up your own asses that the town doesn't seem to stand a chance right now. I'm trying to help but my role is constantly being questioned.

If you want to lynch me, go for it.

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
See I wouldn't have believed that there was a hooker either in sesame street, but Bulldogs was the one who came out and claimed that he got herpes. Do we think Bulldogs is evil and lying, he seems tied to fenikz and it would be hard to dispute that. Also, I think I may have a sense of who he might be if he is giving herpes.

Edit: Nvm, it appears they were never on Sesame street

fenikz
06-25-2012, 05:40 PM
no he isn't lying, jesus people

vidae probably evil
BB probably evil
Forenci probably evil

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Fenikz with some logic here. Thank you sir.

Vid, BB, Forenci, CMD

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
no he isn't lying, jesus people

vidae probably evil
BB probably evil
Forenci probably evil

I don't think Bulldogs is evil or lying, it was just that he came out with the herpes thing, that is why I buy vidae's story.

The other two, I agree.

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Woot (1) - BeerBaron

fenikz
then vote for forenci and lets move on

Wootylicous
He already did :p

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
then vote for forenci and lets move on

Look above...I'm with you and Woot.

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Just ******* kill me already. It's really clear that fenikz has been full of **** this entire game and is evil. Every post he makes just cements it. He has done nothing to prove to anyone he is good, even going as far as to deny the town info that we wanted.

It isn't rocket surgery here people.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
lol really vidae?

should we just kill him 1st?

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Prove you're good fenikz. What is your role? How do you know Bulldogs isn't evil? Make up some excuse or refuse to answer like you've been doing. You're so full of it.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 05:47 PM
i feel like everyone knows it already and even knows who we are

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:48 PM
If you dont know who is fenikz yet you didnt watch sesame street.

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
If that's really who they are, why is fenikz still alive? Why is Bulldogs? It makes no sense. Fenikz is pretty much killed every single first night and yet he's alive on day 3? And he's masoned? Excuse me while I call ******** on this one. :p

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Fenikz and BD would be easy lynchees for you guys. You knew that. Your plan failed apparently.

fenikz
plus i played stupid the 1st 2 days :D

vidae
Stop saying your like I'm evil Wooty. I'm not evil. And you're an Investigator but you're still alive? None of this makes any sense. You guys probably won though, so get rid of me and you'll have less opposition to running through the rest of the good townies.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 05:53 PM
if youre good why aren't you voting forenci?

Forenci
06-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Forenci immediately defending him sketched me out as well... I haven't been reading nearly enough to make accusations, but something is awfully fishy (no pun intended) about you saying you are a hooker

Immediately defending who?

And Woot is so full of it. He just loves to say anyone who votes for him is evil. I'm just shocked people are so willing to follow him. He's basically admitted he has no evidence and Woot more than anyone likes to kill people based on his own personal feelings. I'm sure he'll try to get BB and Vidae killed but I guarantee you they're both good. I guarantee it. IBC even confirmed as much about Vidae.

At least I'm trying to make sense and not mislead the town. Woot just says, "trust me." Why the hell would we trust you when you've done nothing to help the town and in some ways only hurt it?

How are we seriously not lynching Woot? He's basically calling people who are good to be evil. He doesn't care who dies because he's probably neutral/evil.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how anyone can trust him. Killing Woot will give us more answers than anything. Killing him reveals A LOT. Much more so than killing me. If I died and was evil (I'm not, I'm a protector and if people were observing carefully probably could surmise my role) there would be nothing almost nothing gained. I haven't taken sides with anyone or defended anyone either, outside of Cigaro, who I came out and said was good. The only person I tried to help was Cigaro (good), Fenikz (presumably good), and sbh (claimed doctor).

My actions have been far more to the towns benefits than Woots nonsensical rambling he loves to do.

Sorry, I just can't trust Woot. Even if he's a neutral he's hurting this town more than anyone.

Vote: Woot

vidae
06-25-2012, 05:54 PM
if youre good why aren't you voting forenci?

I'm pretty sure I already did, didn't I? There hasn't been a vote update in a page or two and I forgot.

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Guarantee as a protector that peeps are good. Love it Forenci nice try.

fenikz
06-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Woot (1) - BeerBaron

and you aren't on it, so follow us

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Reading through now, will be ten minutes. I wasn't cured so it's likely Forenci roleblocked SBH.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 05:58 PM
UNVOTE: WOOT

Had a ******* revelation in the shower just now. Bear with me.

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Woot (1) - Forenci

fenikz
Evil
BeerBaron - Investigator
Vidae - Hooker/1x Jailkeeper
Forenci - Protector(Roleblocker)

Good
Tha Wootster - Scavenger
sbh15 - Doctor
SuperPacker - 1x Gifter
Broth - Gimick
Bulldogs
fenikz

Grizz - 1x Commuter
Rufus McDaniel - ? (leaning good)
CashMoneyDrew - ? (leaning bad)
Killxswitch - ?

vidae
Hey fenikz, what is your role?

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Just got home, looks like I didn't miss much. Here is an updated player/role claim list:

1. Fenikz – Mason
2. SuperPacker – Gifter
3. Rufus – Survivor
4. Bulldogs – Mason, has herpes
5. Broth223 – Has to post a song a day
6. sbh15 – Doctor
7. CashMoneyDrew – ???
8. Vidae –1xHooker Jailkeeper
9. Grizz – 1xCommuter
10. Tha Wootster – Scavenger
11. Forenci – Protector
12. Killxswitch – ???
13. BeerBaron – Investigator

Of all the people, I'd honestly say that fenikz and bulldogs are the ones I trust the most mostly because there is no doubt in my mind their characters are in the game, nobody has disputed them, and their characters are not monsters.

Woot may be playing a bit crazy (what else is new) but him ending up masoned with TBW makes it hard for me to believe he is actually evil. Neutral? I could still see, but not evil.

Aside from those three, I don't really think I can fully get behind anyone's claim to being good. With a watcher, investigator, and tracker down, we are going to be starved for info with the two people claiming to have info being BB, who doesn't even trust his own investigations, and woot, who won't give us any information surrounding his 'investigations.'

That being said, I'm inclined to pick up where Cigaro left off and ask killxswitch and CMD to role reveal since they are the last two to give us anything and then we need to allow our logic to get us through this.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Had a ******* revelation in the shower just now. Bear with me.

This should be good, I had a number of thoughts driving home as well, just posted some, more coming! haha

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 06:02 PM
why the hell are we believing that Bulldogs has herpes! what the **** does that even mean? isn't this a Sesame Street game? I TOLD YOU GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON YESTERDAY

Well I made it this far in the thread. If you're not going to read you might as well not play. I handed you Gonzo on a silver platter yesterday, and shortly after asked that you healed me (I'm assuming it's a doctor that can heal me). What the hell man?

Wootylicous
06-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Even if he wanted Im pretty sure Forenci wouldve blocked it.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
So, I was mentally berating myself for apparently typing Cigaro this morning but I couldn't shake this feeling that I know I picked SBH. I had to pick SBH. I went out of my way to pick the claimed doctor because I was trying to predict who the mafia might hit so I could see if my power worked or not.

Well, Woot, with the binoculars, saw Forenci, the claimed protector, visit SBH, the claimed doctor and it just hit me.

Forenci redirected SBH, who had garnered suspicion the last couple of days, to Cigaro trying to make Cigaro look bad.

Well, Shane, being an admin mod, not only redirected the result, but rewrote the PM I sent (something I assume admins can do) to make it look like I never even asked about SBH.

It's long, it's circular, but **** me it makes more sense than anything has so far.

And if you think it really is too crazy to work, then lynch me. Put me out of my misery in this game. Once you see who I am and that I'm only trying to help here, please run with my strategy tomorrow.

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Did this actually happen? Why aren't people making a bigger deal of it?

So far Woot has gotten into dustups with Cigaro (good, dead), BB (presumably good, investigator), Forenci (unknown, maybe good protector?). If Forenci is bad, as you've claimed multiple times, why is he bad? Are you somehow restricted from saying exactly why or what? Seems like several people have asked you to be forthright about your evidence and you've avoided doing so.

Role reveal please.

If anyone asks, don't reveal who you targeted last night, as I feel it would only hurt but please heal him tonight, we need the numbers and he's obviously got a good ability.

vidae
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
So this is a conspiracy at the HIGHEST LEVEL then? Shane dummied a fake PM to throw you off your original scent? That's what I'm reading, right? :p

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Forenci are you a doctor? What is your exact role. Also Vidae needs to die. I said it yesterday, but he's had obvious ties to Gonzo for the majority of the game.

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 06:05 PM
I really don't want to risk leaving a roleblocker alive. They are going to try to roleblock SBH so another three people die tonight.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 06:06 PM
So this is a conspiracy at the HIGHEST LEVEL then? Shane dummied a fake PM to throw you off your original scent? That's what I'm reading, right? :p

I don't know. I know I wouldn't have chosen Cigaro though. I either mind ****** terribly or I'm right.

When I got the result back for Cigaro, I was like "there is no ******* way I picked Cigaro" so I sped over to my result PM and looked...and...Cigaro.

I've been beating myself up about it ever since because I thought all day long I went with SBH. But maybe I've self loathed my way into something here.

vidae
06-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Forenci are you a doctor? What is your exact role. Also Vidae needs to die. I said it yesterday, but he's had obvious ties to Gonzo for the majority of the game.

Haha, ok. Man, we as a town are so ******. There are 13 people left and at least 3-4 more mafia.. and no one is even targeting those that act suspiciously. Congrats monsters, you have this one in the bag.

Shane P. Hallam
Forenci (4) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel, fenikz, BeerBaron
Woot (1) - Forenci

Wootylicous
Vidae why arent you voting for Forenci ?

Grizzlegom
06-25-2012, 06:09 PM

This part has me thinking as well. It doesn't make sense to be a generic protector if there is a doctor as well. I have always felt one was lying but I'm starting to come around to the idea that it is definitely Forenci.

Bulldogs
Haha, ok. Man, we as a town are so ******. There are 13 people left and at least 3-4 more mafia.. and no one is even targeting those that act suspiciously. Congrats monsters, you have this one in the bag.

You've played far worse than your mafia ability so far this game. You literally have not been a help to the town whatsoever, other than jumping on the Gonzo wagon late to cover your ass. When you are with the town you are always helpful, but haven't been at all so far.

vidae
Because I don't believe for one second that you're good. I think you're full of ****. I also don't like that there are a few people who refuse to roleclaim when basically everyone else did. Fenikz is one of those, and he's pushing hard on Forenci.

I don't even know if Forenci is evil or not, but he's not the one who is acting suspicious. You are.

vidae
06-25-2012, 06:10 PM
You've played far worse than your mafia ability so far this game. You literally have not been a help to the town whatsoever, other than jumping on the Gonzo wagon late to cover your ass. When you are with the town you are always helpful, but haven't been at all so far.

You know what, I'm going to let this slide, because once the game is over you're going to see how helpful I've been.

Shane P. Hallam
Forenci (5) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel, fenikz, BeerBaron, Grizz
Woot (1) - Forenci

Brothgar
Vote Forenci

At this point it makes the most sense. Otherwise it becomes obvious that BB is evil.

Wootylicous
Fall on your sword Forenci.

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Forenci (6) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel, fenikz, BeerBaron, Grizz, broth
Woot (1) - Forenci

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 06:12 PM
You know what, I'm going to let this slide, because once the game is over you're going to see how helpful I've been.

You giving me herpes was really helpful man.

BeerBaron
Also, outside theory that broth might be the SK. Wanted to get that in. Should I die tonight, please mull that over.

BeerBaron
And obviously if Forenci turns out evil, go full bore on SBH.

vidae
You giving me herpes was really helpful man.

Nowhere in my PM did it say I had it. Do you think if I knew that, and thought you were good, that I would have done it? Really? Think about it for a minute and get back to me. Hell, take longer than a minute if you need to.

BeerBaron
06-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Also, outside theory that broth might be the SK. Wanted to get that in. Should I die tonight, please mull that over.

And obviously if Forenci turns out evil, go full bore on SBH.

And if I turn out to be a real investigator, keep vidae in the back of your mind. I'm leaning possibly towards miller atm if my power is legitimate, but think about that as well.

Remember these things, and also, remember we're getting rather low in number. Soon, we're going to be to the point where numbers seriously matter. Especially if we lose 3 again overnight (SK, Mafia, Herpes.)And if I turn out to be a real investigator, keep vidae in the back of your mind. I'm leaning possibly towards miller atm if my power is legitimate, but think about that as well.

Bulldogs
06-25-2012, 06:13 PM
SBH you better protect me tonight you bastard. You are the only one that can cure me, and I die tonight if you don't. Forenci will hopefully be the roleblocker.

vidae
06-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Yet I'm playing a bad game and I'm not helping the town because I don't believe Wooty. Wooty, who is acting batshit insane this entire game. Wooty, who was called unreliable by EVERY. PERSON. THAT. HAS. DIED.

Yes, I'm the one who is hurting the town. Give me a break.

Bulldogs
Nowhere in my PM did it say I had it. Do you think if I knew that, and thought you were good, that I would have done it? Really? Think about it for a minute and get back to me. Hell, take longer than a minute if you need to.

Who have you accused so far?

D-Unit, BeerBaron, TBW, Woot, Fenikz, myself.

All good players.

What the hell bro?

vidae
**** it. See ya Forenci.

vote : Forenci

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Forenci (7) - Woot, RufusMcDaniel, fenikz, BeerBaron, Grizz, broth, vidae
Woot (1) - Forenci

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 06:19 PM
The town immediately pounces on Telly Monster after his protector claim. “But I swear I am!” He pulls out his triangle in an attempt to calm down. The town takes his triangle wand and stabs him in the eye with it. He screams in horror until he bleeds out and dies.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/TellyMonsterSesameStreet.jpg
Telly Monster (Roleblocker) has been killed

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 11:01 PM
As the town awakens, the numbers are dwindling! The first victim is poor Bert who was shot directly through the head. Lying next to him was his best friend Ernie who has died of a broken heart.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/25485223941050600.jpg
Fenikz & Bulldogs - Bert & Ernie – Mason Twins - Has been killed

Further away from them on the street is mounds and mounds of garbage. A garbage can filled with knife holes is seen with a green grouch peeking out the top, lying in his own blood.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/oscarthegrouch.jpg
Tha Wootster – Oscar The Grouch – Trash Collector – Has been killed

Shane P. Hallam
06-25-2012, 11:04 PM
With 9 players remaining, 5 are needed for a majority

RufusMcDaniel
06-25-2012, 11:06 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/767909/2f07s79_medium.gif

What the ****

sbh15
06-25-2012, 11:21 PM
WTF I protected BUlldogs last night

edit; oh he died bc of fenikz. lame

vidae
06-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Ok, I'm gunna come out and say it: I do not trust BeerBaron at all. This Investigator ******** has got to stop.

He just so happened to clear two people everyone knew were good and I was the only evil suspect? I'm not buying it. At all.

vote : BeerBaron

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:01 AM
BeerBaron (1) - vidae,

With 9 people remaining, 5 votes are needed for a majority

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Ok, I'm gunna come out and say it: I do not trust BeerBaron at all. This Investigator ******** has got to stop.

He just so happened to clear two people everyone knew were good and I was the only evil suspect? I'm not buying it. At all.

I'm right there with you. My gut was telling me something was fishy with him days ago and I'm going to trust my gut. BB is mafia or maybe even the SK in my mind.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Whoops, forgot mah vote.

Vote: BeerBaron

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:11 AM
BeerBaron (2) - vidae, CMD

With 9 people remaining, 5 votes are needed for a majority

vidae
06-26-2012, 01:01 AM
You're not off the hook here CMD. You still won't role claim so you're suspicious in everyones eyes.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:04 AM
CMD REVEAL YOURSELF!!!

yeah I just did that

vidae
06-26-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm going to bed, but I'll give BB a chance to defend himself.

unvote : BeerBaron

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 01:30 AM
I understand that Vidae. But honestly, there's like maybe two people completely off the hook as far as I'm concerned.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Is one of them ...

"The Draft expert Shane Hallam shows off his knowledge writing mock drafts prospects from the best college. Breaking down tape he might develop a man crush"

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Looked into Broth last night, came back good. We cannot afford to be wrong here. Lynching me would do that.

Two of my investigations have proven correct in Cain and Cigaro. Vidae's sudden late attack of me plus his against the town investigation now give me pause. CMD jumping immediately to his side does as well.

I feel like I lost my best friend in Cain and could really use his support...I'm thinking he was unfortunately severely misguided in his protection of vidae since no other millers have died and we haven't run into a framer yet...just throwing that out there.

Looking at who remains:

SuperPacker - Claimed gifter, gave his gift to Woot - GOOD
Rufus - ??
Broth - Has to include a song lyric once a day, investigation came back GOOD
SBH - Doctor - GOOD (I apologize for yesterday, but we did get Forenci)
CMD - ?? (EVIL)
Vidae - Herpes giver, came back EVIL
Grizz - ?? (I think he revealed, I'll doublecheck)
Killswitch - ??
Me - Investigator

Killswitch's inactivity concerns me. This would be the first game where he could possibly be mafia, and it would prove pretty standard for someone in that situation. (SK would also be a logical guess based on how he has played.) Rufus along that some line, I'm thinking as mafia...the people who haven't role revealed when pretty much everyone was doing so remain suspicious.

I say we force CMD to reveal, if he does not, he gets lynched today. Then, we do the same to Rufus and Killswitch. Vidae may be a miller, but I'm not sure anymore...

SuperPacker, Broth, SBH, Grizz...it may be the 5 of us right now against the 4 I've listed above. (Maybe 3 of the 4.) We're hard up in the numbers game and we cannot afford anymore losses.

I am what I say I am and I'm pretty sure you can't picture Sesame Street without picturing me.

Force the reveals of the people who haven't yet and I think we weed out the mafia and the SK too. If we don't hit on a mafia member today, this game could be over looking at the numbers.

So, CMD, REVEAL YOURSELF.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Vote: CMD

Role reveal!!!

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 08:06 AM
just got to work, very rough night, we've got some work to do but I don't think we're in as dire need as the people in the mafia thread would have us believe... Here are my thoughts at this time:

At this point BB is the only investigator left and based on what he's been saying, I'm pretty positive I know who he is and I'm not at all suspicious of him anymore. In addition, I don't think he's incompetent/lazy so that means either vidae is evil, a miller, or framed. I am inclined to believe his ability of hooker something because there was no reason for bulldogs to be lying about having herpes.

I believe SBH is our only full-time protector. With 1x roles like jailkeeper, commuter, and vigilante, I think JBond used those to balance out the rest of the townies in terms of protection, using 1x mid-tier powers as opposed to just having basic townies. For that reason, I believe there are no goons and the mafia has a framer and maybe a 1xStrongman or something like that to balance them out.

1. SuperPacker – Gifter (GOOD)
2. Rufus – Survivor. - I don't buy this for a second. I'm guessing there are 5 mafia plus a serial killer. If there is also a survivor that means there is a 2:1 ratio of town vs. everyone else. That seems extremely low. I think we have one of our baddies here. (EVIL)
3. Broth223 – Has to post a song a day - More on him below.
4. sbh15 – Doctor - I buy this. (GOOD)
5. CashMoneyDrew – ??? - His refusal to role reveal at this point makes me think one thing, (EVIL)
6. Vidae –1xHooker Jailkeeper - I honestly think he's good and was framed, despite his erratic voting/play but he's probably the one I feel the least confident about.
7. Grizz – 1xCommuter
8. Killxswitch – ??? - I think BB is onto something about him being a first-time evil. Hasn't role revealed, been more inactive than usual. (EVIL)
9. BeerBaron – Investigator - I am pretty sure I know who you are (GOOD).

I would guess there are probably 4 people left to find, with Rufus, CMD, and Killxswitch, I think we have three of them pegged right there. This leads me to broth. I know BB said he came back good but that actually doesn't clear him to me. I think he's the godfather. Cigaro was the first to suggest it and even though it was only off-handedly, he then died that night. Does it make sense to have two townies with posting roles? Sure, but I also think there's a good chance he could be evil. I can definitely think of a character that sings a lot, owns a piano, and, most importantly, is a monster that would be the godfather in this game.

That being said, I think the first order of business is to get CMD and killxswitch to role reveal. We've already got a vote on CMD so I'll add one to kill.

Vote: killxswitch

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Rufus could be the SK as well. Survivor is a terrible role claim for anyone and is typically a last ditch effort by someone evil. I must have missed where he claimed Survivor though.

In some order, I think we need to press on killswitch, CMD and Rufus. I'm fine with any of those three being our eventual lynch choice. If any one of them flat out refuses to role claim at this point, that should be our target.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Do I have much of a choice?

I'm a survivor.

Here ya go :-)

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:19 AM
I don't see any reason to.

Further down on that page as well. I think CMD Should be priority numero uno. He reveals, or he gets lynched.

That was Sunday night after I went to bed...I scanned through those posts groggily the next morning before work and must have missed Rufus' reveal.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Or he reveals AND gets lynched if I don't like what he says.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Rufus could be the SK as well. Survivor is a terrible role claim for anyone and is typically a last ditch effort by someone evil. I must have missed where he claimed Survivor though.

In some order, I think we need to press on killswitch, CMD and Rufus. I'm fine with any of those three being our eventual lynch choice. If any one of them flat out refuses to role claim at this point, that should be our target.

I haven't killed anyone. Hell, I haven't done anything at night. I'll be honest about that.

What about the Commuter role? Lets be honest, if my claim is so desperate why isn't that? Grizz is your SK, but nice try getting attention away from yourself. Who can confirm your role? I've been all in for the town, I was following Bulldogs and Woot's word. I could do no right in this game, do this...looks suspicious, do that....looks suspicious.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:27 AM
I haven't killed anyone. Hell, I haven't done anything at night. I'll be honest about that.

What about the Commuter role? Lets be honest, if my claim is so desperate why isn't that? Grizz is your SK, but nice try getting attention away from yourself. Who can confirm your role? I've been all in for the town, I was following Bulldogs and Woot's word. I could do no right in this game, do this...looks suspicious, do that....looks suspicious.

Welcome to mafia games.

I'm not completely buying Grizz's story either, but right now, we just need to take down someone anti-town or face losing the numbers battle pretty quickly.

I feel like the best case can be made against CMD at the moment. His outright refusal to reveal and wishy-washy play puts him a cut above the rest.

Grizz is a tricky bastard when 3rd party, I've witnessed that first hand. I just don't feel that I can build as solid of a case against him right now.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 08:31 AM

As I said yesterday, investigators are hard to come by at this point so nobody can confirm any roles and we just have to go with our guts and hope BB can survive long enough to find our killers. I'm just finding it hard to believe there is a survivor in this game, not sure how it fits into the theme and, like I said in my first post today, I just don't see a 2:1 town:non-town ratio.

But yea, at the end of the day, you are probably the one I feel least confident about, I think CMD and Kill are the two biggest targets right now. It should be noted how anti-CMD woot was and as much as our heads spin when he makes his arguments, he's really been spot on this game.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Welcome to mafia games.

I'm not completely buying Grizz's story either, but right now, we just need to take down someone anti-town or face losing the numbers battle pretty quickly.

I feel like the best case can be made against CMD at the moment. His outright refusal to reveal and wishy-washy play puts him a cut above the rest.

Grizz is a tricky bastard when 3rd party, I've witnessed that first hand. I just don't feel that I can build as solid of a case against him right now.

Yeah I should be use to mafia games now.

As for Grizz, well you could always investigate him tonight, we do have a protector to prevent anything from happening to you.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Woot has been spot on, agreed. If he were just clearer/less crazy he might have helped more. Reminds me of SuperPacker as the cop in the Zombie game. He was right quite frequently (and got extremely unlucky with the millers) but it took so long for the town to buy in that it was too late.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah I should be use to mafia games now.

As for Grizz, well you could always investigate him tonight, we do have a protector to prevent anything from happening to you.

I could, was maybe even planning to, but saying it out loud with a possible framer in the game makes him a prime target.

I have several options for that though, we just have to hope my power is legit and the framer chooses poorly.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 08:39 AM
I could, was maybe even planning to, but saying it out loud with a possible framer in the game makes him a prime target.

I have several options for that though, we just have to hope my power is legit and the framer chooses poorly.

Or, even better, we take out the framer with today's lynch.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:40 AM

That would be very lovely. I'm definitely leaning towards CMD as being the most suspicious...we just need to hope he is the framer then.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Exactly what I was thinking.

I will be leaving for work at 10, and I won't be around. I'll check back on my lunch break.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 08:48 AM
I'll leave a vote, it seems more likely that we are headed towards lynching CMD today?

If that's the case, I'll go with him

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Seems likely we're headed towards CMD. I'd like to see him and killswitch role reveal before this day is over though.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Alright I'll leave that and I am out.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 09:02 AM
So look, I enjoyed the Arena-style games but I am pretty new to standard games like this one. And I'm just not very good at them yet, though in this cluster**** of a game I don't think that is entirely my fault. I am a 2 shot vigilante (literal 2 shot, my character uses a gun) and I have been trying to lay low to figure out who is probably bad. But seriously so far it has been almost impossible to tell. BB you seem good at this point but at first you were acting both really suspicious and also kind of stupid which I found very strange. I was close to picking you the 2nd night. I thought Woot was bad for sure but Forenci also seemed suspicious so I didn't move on him. vidae has been acting strange but seems plausibly innocent (as much as a hooker is innocent, I can't say I even understand that "role", what is the point?). I've also suspected D-Unit for reasons simliar to Woot (wrong) and thought for a change that Gonzo was good and was possibly masoned with Cigaro (wrong again).

I have used both of my shots. First was on McGee. I thought I had a bead on him because of some comments he made about my early voting for broth. I technically might not have killed him since either the mafia or the SK (we are still assuming there is one, right?) or both also targeted him.

My 2nd shot was last night, an attempt on broth. The happy-go-lucky schtick with just posting song lyrics seemed odd but not bad. But then when he suddenly stopped because he'd just brothed up the PM, same old lovable bumbling broth. It just didn't sit well with me and when some others previously suggested that he might be the godfather I figured it was worth a shot. If he died, he might be mafia and if not he wasn't being very helpful anyway. And if he didn't then that would probably tell us something.

So at this point I don't have a night action anymore and all I can offer is speculation.

SuperPacker - good
Rufus - ?? learning more, has laid low
Broth223 - may be evil, Godfather?
sbh15 - good
CashMoneyDrew - prob evil.
Vidae - suspicious, maybe good, but WTF is there a hooker? And why would that be a "good" role?
Grizz - what kind of a role is a commuter? Seems kind of weak. SK?
Killxswitch - moi
BeerBaron - good

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:03 AM
CMD, come out come out wherever you are. Unlike some, I've got no problem with lynching someone before they get to speak. I'd like to have a laugh at whatever excuse for a role you come up with first.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:07 AM
So look, I enjoyed the Arena-style games but I am pretty new to standard games like this one. And I'm just not very good at them yet, though in this cluster**** of a game I don't think that is entirely my fault. I am a 2 shot vigilante (literal 2 shot, my character uses a gun) and I have been trying to lay low to figure out who is probably bad. But seriously so far it has been almost impossible to tell. BB you seem good at this point but at first you were acting both really suspicious and also kind of stupid which I found very strange. I was close to picking you the 2nd night. I thought Woot was bad for sure but Forenci also seemed suspicious so I didn't move on him. vidae has been acting strange but seems plausibly innocent (as much as a hooker is innocent, I can't say I even understand that "role", what is the point?). I've also suspected D-Unit for reasons simliar to Woot (wrong) and thought for a change that Gonzo was good and was possibly masoned with Cigaro (wrong again).

I have used both of my shots. First was on McGee. I thought I had a bead on him because of some comments he made about my early voting for broth. I technically might not have killed him since either the mafia or the SK (we are still assuming there is one, right?) or both also targeted him.

My 2nd shot was last night, an attempt on broth. The happy-go-lucky schtick with just posting song lyrics seemed odd but not bad. But then when he suddenly stopped because he'd just brothed up the PM, same old lovable bumbling broth. It just didn't sit well with me and when some others previously suggested that he might be the godfather I figured it was worth a shot. If he died, he might be mafia and if not he wasn't being very helpful anyway. And if he didn't then that would probably tell us something.

So at this point I don't have a night action anymore and all I can offer is speculation.

SuperPacker - good
Rufus - ?? learning more, has laid low
Broth223 - may be evil, Godfather?
sbh15 - good
CashMoneyDrew - prob evil.
Vidae - suspicious, maybe good, but WTF is there a hooker? And why would that be a "good" role?
Grizz - what kind of a role is a commuter? Seems kind of weak. SK?
Killxswitch - moi
BeerBaron - good

Whoa there, ANOTHER shotted vigilante? In addition to CJ? I don't know about that.

I think we may have our SK here. SuperMcGee was shot (once through the head) and stabbed, same with Caddy. I think there are only two anti-town killers out there.

You just skyrocketed up my suspicious list. I'll see what comments some others have, but if they feel you are the SK and want to get ourselves limited to only one night kill, we may be lynching you today.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:09 AM
A commuter is allowed to leave the "game" for the night, making himself untargetable by all night actions.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Whoa there, ANOTHER shotted vigilante? In addition to CJ? I don't know about that.

I think we may have our SK here. SuperMcGee was shot (once through the head) and stabbed, same with Caddy. I think there are only two anti-town killers out there.

You just skyrocketed up my suspicious list. I'll see what comments some others have, but if they feel you are the SK and want to get ourselves limited to only one night kill, we may be lynching you today.

And yea, I don't buy two separate Xshot vigilantes. I know there is only one protector but this one is really hard to buy. SKs do typically claim vigilante...I'd be fine with either but if he has the ability to kill, I think he might be the better choice. I'd still like to hear whatever BS role CMD is going to come up with before making our decision though.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 09:13 AM

In a game where there almost no vanilla townies and the mafia is still kicking ass, why would this surprise you? My guess is that you would have been suspicious of anything. You are in the clear so you have that luxury. I have no abilities at this point so losing me doesn't handicap you, but it will tip the balance farther into the mafia's favor. That's pretty much the extent of my leverage.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:17 AM
In a game where there almost no vanilla townies and the mafia is still kicking ass, why would this surprise you? My guess is that you would have been suspicious of anything. You are in the clear so you have that luxury. I have no abilities at this point so losing me doesn't handicap you, but it will tip the balance farther into the mafia's favor. That's pretty much the extent of my leverage.

Vidae and CMD seem to believe otherwise...

Here's my dilemma with you as the possible SK. If we lynch you, and you are what you say you are, even with no powers remaining, we could very well lose the numbers battle tonight if the mafia and SK take out two more townies.

CMD on the other hand I feel a little more strongly about as being mafia for the reasons I pointed out before. However, that would still leave two kills to go tonight.

It's a tricky situation right now.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Just woke up and its nice to see BeerBarron admit he would kill someone without letting them speak. And even though I've been consistent all game, you of all people call me inconsistent. Hilarious.
And since everyone is asking and I actually need to this time, I'll happily admit to my role as a backup that has no night actions.
So if I'm lynched for some dumb reason, be sure to not let BeerBaron off the hook this time for any reason whatsoever. He already started getting cold feet and making excuses to be saved the next day when he knew Vidae was going to be lynched and come back as good.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Just woke up and its nice to see BeerBarron admit he would kill someone without letting them speak. And even though I've been consistent all game, you of all people call me inconsistent. Hilarious.
And since everyone is asking and I actually need to this time, I'll happily admit to my role as a backup that has no night actions.
So if I'm lynched for some dumb reason, be sure to not let BeerBaron off the hook this time for any reason whatsoever. He already started getting cold feet and making excuses to be saved the next day when he knew Vidae was going to be lynched and come back as good.

Does your PM tell you what you are a backup for?

BeerBaron
You would have inherited a power by now as a backup.

He and vidae are in cahoots btw. My investigation of vidae wasn't faulty at all...my good friend Cain let his imagination run wild in vidae's defense though I'm afraid.

killxswitch
Vidae and CMD seem to believe otherwise...

Here's my dilemma with you as the possible SK. If we lynch you, and you are what you say you are, even with no powers remaining, we could very well lose the numbers battle tonight if the mafia and SK take out two more townies.

CMD on the other hand I feel a little more strongly about as being mafia for the reasons I pointed out before. However, that would still leave two kills to go tonight.

It's a tricky situation right now.

Well that would certainly be a good reason to not kill me.

With 9 people left and most likely a SK, are you thinking 5 townie, 3 mafia, and 1 SK? Or 4, 4, and 1?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Well that would certainly be a good reason to not kill me.

With 9 people left and most likely a SK, are you thinking 5 townie, 3 mafia, and 1 SK? Or 4, 4, and 1?

I HOPE it's not 4-4-1 or we are really screwed and could lose tonight even if we lynch a mafia member.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:24 AM
And on the Cain front, he may absolutely have tracked vidae to bulldogs that night. (I believe that's what he said, I'll go back and doublecheck.)

It's just that vidae is an evil herpes spreader and I allowed self doubt to creep in, letting him off the hook.

Lynch CMD today.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 09:25 AM
BB what is the situation with you, IBC, and videa? Obviously IBC was good. But you investigated vid and he came back bad, right? I thought you were pretty much cleared at this point but I don't think I understand this whole thing. Why would a good guy (IBC) defend a bad guy (presumably vid)?

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Well you kind of answered my question before I posted it.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:28 AM
BB what is the situation with you, IBC, and videa? Obviously IBC was good. But you investigated vid and he came back bad, right? I thought you were pretty much cleared at this point but I don't think I understand this whole thing. Why would a good guy (IBC) defend a bad guy (presumably vid)?

As I recall, Cain tracked vidae to bulldogs that night. I investigated Cain night one and he came back good, I investigated vidae night 2 and he came back evil.

Cain put the brakes on it by using his result to say that vidae is good and is what he says he is. Later, I read a little about my character on the Sesame Street wiki and found that he was prone to having issues, which made me doubt if I were a true investigator or a faulty one. That plus Cain's testimony caused me to backdown.

Two of my investigations have proven correct so far and I'm becoming more confident in my ability as I put things together.

vidae
06-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Ok, not buying this. Did you SERIOUSLY investigate BROTH? OF ALL PEOPLE? This is the same thing Wooty did. Why Broth? We all had a very good idea that he was good. You're lying. I won't let you screw the rest of us.

If you were really an Investigator you would have targeted SBH or CMD. But Broth? Give me a break.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:30 AM
I HOPE it's not 4-4-1 or we are really screwed and could lose tonight even if we lynch a mafia member.

If I had to guess, I'd go 5-3-1 but if Rufus is telling the truth, that would be 4-3-2 or even 3-4-2.

Either way, I'm suddenly more nervous and we need to nail a mafioso here or the numbers game is going to be really hard to win.

CMD, I repeat, do you know what you are a backup for? I'd also like broth to give us an official name for his role.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Does your PM tell you what you are a backup for?

Yes it does.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes it does.

...care to share?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:31 AM
vidae and CMD are in your mafia.

<redacted>

I'm going to use my investigatory powers to the extent I possibly can to see that you and your mafia brethren do not win today and avenge poor Cain's death.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:32 AM
So BB had a freak out in his ability when his ass was on the line with one, but now he's confident. How convenient.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:33 AM

<redacted by BB>

I'm going to use my investigatory powers to the extent I possibly can to see that you and your mafia brethren do not win today and avenge poor Cain's death.

BB, you might want to be careful and stop saying that. We've already had one townie mod-killed.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Bah...fine Grizz.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Bah...fine Grizz.

Just trying to look out for you, if people didn't get it yet, I don't think they will :-)

vidae
06-26-2012, 09:34 AM
I am not Mafia. I am not evil at all. I just think you're full of it. Of all the people to investigate you pick someone we know is good? Explain that.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:36 AM
I am not Mafia. I am not evil at all. I just think you're full of it. Of all the people to investigate you pick someone we know is good? Explain that.

We didn't know he was good. In fact, I was thinking he was the possible SK. You can see I made a comment about it just before the end of yesterday.

vidae, back down and let me deal this blow to the mafia. I am what I say I am.

Lynch CMD and let's see if we can rally.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Just trying to look out for you, if people didn't get it yet, I don't think they will :-)

Technically, by the letter of the rule, I was ok. But yeah...I'll admit I was pretty much smashing the **** out of the spirit of the rule. I apologize. I keep saying I get too into these things for my own good.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:40 AM
...care to share?

Backup to the tracker.

Guys don't let BB have a "one more day" type of deal. He knows the numbers are against us ii he gets one more night in. Just look at our track records and this is so easy. I've been way more consistent than him.

vidae
Why are you so sure that CMD is bad?

killxswitch

<redacted>

We didn't know he was good. In fact, I was thinking he was the possible SK. You can see I made a comment about it just before the end of yesterday.

vidae, back down and let me deal this blow to the mafia. I am what I say I am.

Lynch CMD and let's see if we can rally.

So do you think vid is evil or not? I am having trouble following your posts here BB.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:41 AM
FWIW, I still think broth might be the godfather. If KS is telling the truth (still up in the air), it could make sense as he could be bulletproof as the godfather and would come up good when investigated. We've all been assuming he's good because of his joke posting thing added to his role.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Backup to the tracker.

Guys don't let BB have a "one more day" type of deal. He knows the numbers are against us ii he gets one more night in. Just look at our track records and this is so easy. I've been way more consistent than him.

So who did you track last night?

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 09:43 AM
FWIW, I still think broth might be the godfather. If KS is telling the truth (still up in the air), it could make sense as he could be bulletproof as the godfather and would come up good when investigated. We've all been assuming he's good because of his joke posting thing added to his role.

I strongly agree here but BB is acting strange all of a sudden and has been since CMD revealed. I want to understand, BB, is vid evil in your opinion or not? You said he and CMD are mafia, then a few posts later you asked vid to let you go after CMD. What are you doing?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Why are you so sure that CMD is bad?

Outright refusal to role reveal earlier? Backup to the tracker only?

So do you think vid is evil or not? I am having trouble following your posts here BB.

My investigation of him came back as evil. If it weren't for Cain's constant, heavily layered on support that day, I'd have no question. He could still be a miller I guess....not sure. He's not my top threat right now though.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:46 AM
So who did you track last night?

Rufus. No action taken.