PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street MAFIA Game Thread - Grizz (SK) wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Rufus. No action taken.

Yeah, the guy who claimed earlier in this day to be a survivor with no night action....right.

vidae
06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
People claim a lot of things. Like being an Investigator for instance.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Yeah, the guy who claimed earlier in this day to be a survivor with no night action....right.

So now you believe his survivor game? again, convenient. At least you're doing a good job of going full Gonzo this game. I can't tell if we've caught mafia or serial killer

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 09:51 AM
So now you believe his survivor game? again, convenient. At least you're doing a good job of going full Gonzo this game. I can't tell if we've caught mafia or serial killer

I do not, but that's what he said earlier in this thread before your power came out of thin air and would have been an easy pick.

And comparing me to Gonzo...ha.

CMD is evil. Let's please lynch him and move on. I think enough of you have figured out who I am, that my role fits, and that I'm a much better player than these two would have you believe.

sbh15
06-26-2012, 09:55 AM
if vidae is not evil I'll be quite surprised. but for now, it does seem CMD is the guy to lynch

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I do not, but that's what he said earlier in this thread before your power came out of thin air and would have been an easy pick.

And comparing me to Gonzo...ha.

CMD is evil. Let's please lynch him and move on. I think enough of you have figured out who I am, that my role fits, and that I'm a much better player than these two would have you believe.

I can't tell if you're more full of yourself or ****. Even if you are good, which seems highly unlikely, you probably almost cost us the game day 3 with your little fiasco.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 09:59 AM
After thinking about it, I really just don't buy the idea of a backup tracker. We had a tracker, a watcher, and two investigators. It makes no sense to me that there would be a backup investigative role. If you had gone with backup doctor, I might have bought your story but the numbers just don't fit with you being a tracker IMO.

Unvote:Killxswitch
Vote:CashMoneyDrew

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 10:01 AM

Funny, I was thinking it was convenient of you to investigate someone that was an obvious choice for framing.

You're not too good with this whole "investigation" thing are you?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 10:01 AM
There's Grizz displaying some common sense. We've already got me, SuperPacker, Rufus and maybe Broth.

SBH and Killswitch, be logical and make a smart choice.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 10:02 AM
There's a ton of fishy crap going on here.

BB - I thought you were cleared but you are kind of freaking out and being inconsistent about vidae. Can't tell if that is just you being you (you say it brings out the worst in you) or if you are feeling heat.

broth - being silent in the face of Godfather accusations

CMD - role seems too convenient given Rufus' comments

vid - in what universe is a hooker with an STD somehow good? I don't think I understand this "miller" role or why that would clear you.

Grizz - can you expand on this role of yours? It seems strange that you'd be given the power to just leave the game, are you in any way important? If not, why would you be given that power? Can an SK have another power besides night killing?

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Also can we get an updated vote count?

vidae
06-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Kill, Miller is a townie role that comes up evil if investigated. They're not "good" but they're more good than bad. Nowhere in my PM did it say I'm a miller, so I don't know how to explain that I came up evil.

sbh15
vote: CMD

let's start killing some mafias

BeerBaron
Also can we get an updated vote count?

Miller is a townie role that makes the person show up as guilty on investigations. Could be an explanation of why I got the result I did.

vidae
06-26-2012, 10:05 AM
unvote : BeerBaron

vote : CMD

Backup tracker makes little sense. It doesn't mean I fully trust BB, but I'll take a role of the dice.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 11:16 AM
The town doesn't believe CMD's lies. "I can track people! I swear!" The town surrounds CMD and grabs his cape, choking him to death as he gasps for air.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Supergrover.jpg

Grover (Mafia Back-up) is dead.

Send all night actions to Shane!

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
As the town awakens, they find more death and guts all over Sesame Street. First, the glue that holds Sesame Street was found stabbed to death, blood oozing out the top of his head inflicted knife wound.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/300px-Gordon3.jpg
SBH15 - Gordon Robinson – Doctor - Has been killed

Laying next Gordon’s body is his hot wife Susan. She has a bullet wound straight through her head and herpes all over her genitals. She holds Gordon’s hand as they die in peace together.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/300px-Susandoes1060.jpg
Vidae - Susan Robinson – 1X Roleblocker Hooker - Has been killed

Please send all night actions to Shane ASAP!

With 6 players left, 4 are needed for a majority

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Oh jesus...

My investigation of killswitch came back as good.

We've got Broth who investigated good, killswitch who investigated good, SuperPacker who was verified as hiving given a gift to Woot and likely good.

One of Broth or KS could be the godfather.

Leaving us with Rufus (claimed Survivor) or Grizz (claimed Commuter.)

One of the two has to be the SK.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:04 PM
vote: BB

Your weirdness for days and days about vidae, coupled with him now getting killed and proven good (as weird as the whole hooking thing is to me) is enough evidence for me. You are either mafia or the SK.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah, this is looking like game over. ESPECIALLY if you lynch me, a proven investigator. The Framer got me with vidae, I'll admit.

I just handed off CMD to you guys yesterday. SuperPacker, Broth....you're the other "goods." Help me out here.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:07 PM
How are you "proven" when you called vidae mafia, then he turns up dead and good and exactly who he said he was all along?

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1) - killswitch

With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a majority

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:08 PM
How are you "proven" when you called vidae mafia, then he turns up dead and good and exactly who he said he was all along?

I've waffled on vidae ever since that day. The way he was acting made it so I couldn't shake the evil feeling based on my result.

Killswitch is also in the mafia guys. Likely godfather based on his result. If the town wants ANY chance of winniing, trust me on this. His quiet play is very much like a first time mafioso to boot.

Vote: Killswitch

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:11 PM
SuperPacker - gifter, good
Rufus - still don't know
Broth223 - still think Godfather
Grizz - good? maybe SK.
Killxswitch - moi
BeerBaron - evil or SK

We are up against the wall right now. If we lynch a townie we are ****ed. To me BB and Broth are the two most suspicious. BB the more safe of the two votes but Broth the bigger win if he is indeed GF. I mean I guess there is an outside chance of BB just hitting bad luck on his investigations but that seems highly unlikely.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Vote Count:

Killswitch (1) - BeerBaron

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:14 PM
BB I am pretty suspicious of you, you are clearly suspicious of me. But we have both mentioned suspicious of broth. You are playing the investigation angle hard so if we lynch you and you actually are one I will feel like a ****ing idiot. Are we overthinking this here?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I've done nothing but try to help the town. My result with vidae came back evil and I acted appropriately. Cain's defense of him and my fear of my power being faulty (still possible based on my character,) made me continue to doubt him.

But I voted for both Forenci and CMD, two evil players in the last few days. I stood tall against Forenci the whole time.

If I were an SK, I would have been much better served laying back this whole game, not going out on several limbs as I have.

I want to listen to what others have to say, but this sudden surge in aggression with me on the ropes leads me to believe Killswitch is mafia, likely godfather based on his result.

Also, if you'll note, he has been commenting about me and vidae for quite a while now. If shane is keeping with the standard of "SK kills with knives and Mafia kills with guns," vidae was the mafia kill victim. A very clear attempt to frame me.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:15 PM
For ****'s sake BB read my post above yours.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:15 PM
BB I am pretty suspicious of you, you are clearly suspicious of me. But we have both mentioned suspicious of broth. You are playing the investigation angle hard so if we lynch you and you actually are one I will feel like a ****ing idiot. Are we overthinking this here?

We may be. I'm willing to unvote for now if you are. I want to hear the other remaining players thoughts without our votes in place to sway them.

Unvote: Killswitch

(sorry shane, I know that is annoying)

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:16 PM
I've done nothing but try to help the town. My result with vidae came back evil and I acted appropriately. Cain's defense of him and my fear of my power being faulty (still possible based on my character,) made me continue to doubt him.

But I voted for both Forenci and CMD, two evil players in the last few days. I stood tall against CMD the whole time.

If I were an SK, I would have been much better served laying back this whole game, not going out on several limbs as I have.

I want to listen to what others have to say, but this sudden surge in aggression with me on the ropes leads me to believe Killswitch is mafia, likely godfather based on his result.

Also, if you'll note, he has been commenting about me and vidae for quite a while now. If shane is keeping with the standard of "SK kills with knives and Mafia kills with guns," vidae was the mafia kill victim. A very clear attempt to frame me.

Made a correction.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Vote Count:

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:18 PM
unvote: BB

At best vidae having to tapdance for days when he was good was very ******. It is still something not computing for me. But broth's continued silence is bothering me.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Vote Count:

None

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:22 PM
My SK suspects are Rufus and Grizz. Both claimed questionable abilities. Grizz is a slimy player when he's 3rd party, so this is a tough call.

That leaves:
Myself - Honest to god Investigator
KS - Result came back good, could be godfather
Broth - Result came back good, could be godfather, strangely quiet now...
SP- Claimed gifter, woot (good) confirmed to have received a gift, cleared in my book.

What a mess.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:23 PM
The last two votes broth participated in, he jumped on at the last second to lynch Forenci and Gonzo. Was he following evidence or just trying to go with the flow and not look mafia?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:25 PM
The last two votes broth participated in, he jumped on at the last second to lynch Forenci and Gonzo. Was he following evidence or just trying to go with the flow and not look mafia?

Hasn't Grizz been saying something about a musical character he thinks broth might be too that would be godfathery?

This is worth hearing out. I'm going to do a little digging. The numbers situation is bleak, so I think I'd rather hit the SK to ensure only one death, but depending on how many mafia remain, that could give them a numerical edge to win with one more kill tonight. Agh....tough call. I'll see what I can find.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:27 PM
He has mentioned it but I know little about sesame street. The only one I can think of is more canine than monster. But I might also be getting SS and the Muppets mixed up.

As for SK I've been thinking grizz is the SK for a while.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I have to lol at this. I'm surprised you guys think this highly of me.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:30 PM
What does that even mean broth? Don't be coy.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 12:33 PM
What does that even mean broth? Don't be coy.

I mean I'm not evil. Yet you guys think I developed this super elaborate plan day 1. You still have to account for the Piano that wooty found. What godfather figure actually has a piano.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:35 PM
So what do you suggest doing broth? Take a stab at one of the SK targets and risk giving the mafia majority after another night kill or go for a mafia member and hope we can survive two more killings?

And who?

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:41 PM
I mean I'm not evil. Yet you guys think I developed this super elaborate plan day 1. You still have to account for the Piano that wooty found. What godfather figure actually has a piano.

If you were GF then yes, I assume you would have some sort of plan. If this is supposed to be a defense then it is not a very good one. "What godfather figure actually has a piano"? Really?

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Well there is no rush to judgement I think we should first go through all who are left. Look at voting patterns. Then look for those who don't offer any information. Because the game doesn't end if the SK is still alive. but if we kill the wrong mafia the game is over for us. So I'd say find the SK. At most there should only be 2 mafia left with the SK.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 12:45 PM
If you were GF then yes, I assume you would have some sort of plan. If this is supposed to be a defense then it is not a very good one. "What godfather figure actually has a piano"? Really?

Yes. What monster character in Sesame street has a piano. There isn't one to my knowledge at least not one that is defined by his piano.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Well there is no rush to judgement I think we should first go through all who are left. Look at voting patterns. Then look for those who don't offer any information. Because the game doesn't end if the SK is still alive. but if we kill the wrong mafia the game is over for us. So I'd say find the SK. At most there should only be 2 mafia left with the SK.

In that case, it's a 3-2-1 split of those who remain. In fact, in that case, the town has already lost.

If we lynch the SK, the mafia gets their kill tonight and evens the numbers, they win.

If we lynch a mafia, the SK and last mafia member each kill a townie, game over for the town. (SK and last mafia member would still have to fight it out tomorrow.)

Wow. Looking at it that way, I'm a dead man walking. We're just determining which side we want to win: Mafia or SK.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Oh my, this is a huge clusterfuck.

Personally, I think BB has been playing us this whole time and is Mafia, Killxswitch is the Serial Killer and Grizz is Mafia. Leaving me, Broth and Rufus as the only good players. I really don't have a clue, though.

I think Grizz is the safest option and the one i'm most confident on. My confidence level is very low, however.

Vote: Grizz

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:50 PM
et tu SP?

Anyway, I don't think it matters. I'm pretty sure that, statistically, the town can't win. (See my last post.)

We're just deciding whether we want the mafia or SK to win.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Can all mafia members kill? If we get the right mafia member can the other mafia member for sure do a night kill?

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 12:51 PM
In that case, it's a 3-2-1 split of those who remain. In fact, in that case, the town has already lost.

If we lynch the SK, the mafia gets their kill tonight and evens the numbers, they win.

If we lynch a mafia, the SK and last mafia member each kill a townie, game over for the town. (SK and last mafia member would still have to fight it out tomorrow.)

Wow. Looking at it that way, I'm a dead man walking. We're just determining which side we want to win: Mafia or SK.

Just FYI, that isn't exactly true and the town can still win

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Just FYI, that isn't exactly true and the town can still win

Yeah, I was just giving it more thought...we'd have to lynch a mafia member (the godfather, if he is bulletproof) the SK would have to kill the other mafia member, and then we'd have to lynch the SK tomorrow.

Not odds that I like.

I guess we should focus on the godfather then.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Oh my, this is a huge clusterfuck.

Personally, I think BB has been playing us this whole time and is Mafia, Killxswitch is the Serial Killer and Grizz is Mafia. Leaving me, Broth and Rufus as the only good players. I really don't have a clue, though.

I think Grizz is the safest option and the one i'm most confident on. My confidence level is very low, however.

Vote: Grizz

I think Grizz is probably the SK and would normally be OK voting for him but it really depends on if the mafia can still night kill if their night killer character is lynched.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Assuming we have 3 town, 2 mafia and 1 serial killer. I think we have to lynch the serial killer today, if we stand a chance of winning? Is that right?

Might have to change my vote.

BeerBaron
Yeah, I was just giving it more thought...we'd have to lynch a mafia member (the godfather, if he is bulletproof) the SK would have to kill the other mafia member, and then we'd have to lynch the SK tomorrow.

Not odds that I like.

I guess we should focus on the godfather then.

Page trapped. We need to find the godfather, TODAY, to win. And then hope the SK picks the other mafia member...

Brothgar
Ok so the only goal we have left is to kill a mafia and hope the SK kills the other mafia because it is the only way he can win.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Assuming we have 3 town, 2 mafia and 1 serial killer. I think we have to lynch the serial killer today, if we stand a chance of winning? Is that right?

Might have to change my vote.

If we lynch the SK then presumably the mafia would have 2 and kill one of the townspeople, making it 2:2. Does the mafia have to outnumber the town or just equal the number?

BeerBaron
Ok so the only goal we have left is to kill a mafia and hope the SK kills the other mafia because it is the only way he can win.

Well, if it came down to one townie, one mafia member and the SK, the townie would basically just be deciding which of the other two wins in tomorrow's lynch vote.

BeerBaron
If we lynch the SK then presumably the mafia would have 2 and kill one of the townspeople, making it 2:2. Does the mafia have to outnumber the town or just equal the number?

Equal, typically, since at that point they can just deadlock the vote forever.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Can all mafia members kill? If we get the right mafia member can the other mafia member for sure do a night kill?

All mafia members can kill. Just got back from my meeting, this sure is a predicament. If we kill a mafia and then the SK kills the remaining one, the town can still win.

If kill is good, he tried to kill broth and failed, making broth bulletproof which means he's one of two roles, neither for the town.

If broth is good, kill is the godfather. So we're pretty much down to those two IMO.

Brothgar
SP please unvote grizz for now.

SuperPacker
We NEED to kill the GF?

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Unvote: Grizz

BeerBaron
Both Broth and KS came back good for me. If KS is telling the truth, which, given the situation, we'll just have to trust....

We may need to go for Broth.

Grizzlegom
We NEED to kill the GF?

The godfather could be bulletproof which means the town would be screwed.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:57 PM
We NEED to kill the GF?

By my calculations, yes. The SK can't as GFs are usually BP. I think the only way the town can win, is for us to lynch the GF here today, have the SK kill the other mafia member tonight, and then lynch the SK tomorrow.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 12:58 PM
OK so Rufus is 100% bad. SP and myself are 100% good. now the question is which of BB Grizz and Killswitch are bad.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 12:59 PM
BTW, I'm fairly certain Grizz is the SK now. Him or Rufus. He's getting us to clear out that pesky BP GF so he can win.

I'm also fairly certain that Grizz has figured out my character and will kill me tonight, dooming the town. Alas...

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Why is Rufus 100% bad?

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Why is Rufus 100% bad?

He's almost certainly either the other mafia member (non-GF) or the SK. His role claim was very weak.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Why is Rufus 100% bad?

We're operating on the assumption there would be two mafiosos and one SK left, which seems likely given the total number of people in this game.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Why is Rufus 100% bad?

IIRC he claimed survivalist which just can't be at this point.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 01:04 PM
These are some crappy options. I've been saying Griz is the SK for pages now. But I do think lynching the GF, who I am mostly confident is broth, is the only real option to at least give us a chance. I hate this though because really I am most confident in griz being SK and it doesn't make sense to kill him yet. I am reasonably confident that broth is the gf but finding out that BB or really anyone outside of SP is the GF would not surprise me.

vote: broth

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Truly
"Its the final countdown"

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:05 PM
OK so Killswitch is evil

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
OK so Killswitch is evil

Did that just come to you? Gosh, didn't see that one coming. I bet if BB had voted that way you would've called him evil too.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:08 PM
OK so Killswitch is evil

What I just thought.

I've ruled it down to BB, Kill or Rufus.

BeerBaron
Gut feeling says Broth is the now panicking godfather but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Whatever you guys decide, I'll go along with. The town needs a lot of luck at this point to even win, we're basically just going to decide between the SK or mafia as the victor barring a miracle.

Grizzlegom
I think we have our heading. I'm okay with going broth because he's the one I've been speculating about being the GF for a long time.

Vote: Broth

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Vote: Broth

Hail mary shot. Congrats to the winner, mafia or SK. Your framer mind ****** me pretty badly back on day 3 and I've been useless due to self doubt ever since.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Fall on your sword.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Seriously...No town aligned player would be voting for Broth right now. He has the least amount against him.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:14 PM
OK lets look at this

SuperPacker
Rufus
Broth223
Grizz
Killxswitch
BeerBaron

we are running on the assumption of 2 Mafia 1 SK and 3 town

Two known goods
Broth
SP

Both of us have been cleared by woot

This means either Killswitch is the GF or BB is evil. He cleared you and you can't both possibly be good or option 3 you are both evil. Rufus claimed survivalist which means he is likely the SK it would be the only way to come back as a neutral and still not be the SK. The only wild card is Grizz

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Vote Count:

Broth (3) - Killswitch, Grizz, BeerBaron

Brothgar
I will not fall on my sword.

BeerBaron
Broth, fall on your sword and lets end this madness.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:16 PM
**** it, i'm going with BB. Time to kill the GF!

Vote: BeerBaron

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Seriously...No town aligned player would be voting for Broth right now. He has the least amount against him.

Honestly, we have no hard evidence against anyone right now. You are the only 'confirmed' good by giving your gift to woot. For all we know, you are an evil gifter that did it to make people think you are good (yea that's doubtful).

Kill came back good when investigated and claims to have killed broth, which failed which would lead us to believe he's bulletproof. That's what we're going on. If we're wrong, we know kill is the GF and can take him out tomorrow.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1) - SuperPacker

BeerBaron
**** it, i'm going with BB. Time to kill the GF!

Vote: BeerBaron

So wrong. It's alright SP, you're still like my kid brother around these parts. I'll make you into a better mafia player yet one of these days.

Grizzlegom
OK lets look at this

SuperPacker
Rufus
Broth223
Grizz
Killxswitch
BeerBaron

we are running on the assumption of 2 Mafia 1 SK and 3 town

Two known goods
Broth
SP

Both of us have been cleared by woot

This means either Killswitch is the GF or BB is evil. He cleared you and you can't both possibly be good or option 3 you are both evil. Rufus claimed survivalist which means he is likely the SK it would be the only way to come back as a neutral and still not be the SK. The only wild card is Grizz

You were cleared because woot found a piano on you? Man, I wish I could speculate about people's characters and post a picture right now.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:18 PM
I think BB is the GF it fits

Vote BB

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Vote Count:

BeerBaron (2) - SuperPacker, broth

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Worst godfather ever maybe. If it were true. (It's not.)

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:20 PM
and now we're stalled until Rufus shows up on his lunch break (which is hopefully not past...)

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:20 PM
So wrong. It's alright SP, you're still like my kid brother around these parts. I'll make you into a better mafia player yet one of these days.

I don't know you're the GF, you don't know Broth is the GF. What's the difference?

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
You were cleared because woot found a piano on you? Man, I wish I could speculate about people's characters and post a picture right now.

Grizz think about that for a second. I started singing day one AND I have a piano? I would have to be the luckiest bastard ever ever.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:23 PM
I don't know you're the GF, you don't know Broth is the GF. What's the difference?

Well, let's see...

Broth believes he's cleared by Woot finding a piano in his trash. Has been quiet. Jumped in on two mafia member votes at the very end.

Me, well, my investigations proved correct on two people. I've gone out on numerous limbs trying to help the town. (A framer got to me with vidae, but I lead the charge against CMD yesterday.) Finally, I've been most talkative today with what our strategy needs to be. If I were mafia, I'd attempt to obfuscate that strategy as much as possible and demand that we nail the SK today.

I'm not mafia. You'd be wrong on that front. There's nothing else I can say.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Rufus...

:waiting:

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Grizz think about that for a second. I started singing day one AND I have a piano? I would have to be the luckiest bastard ever ever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's one thing I could post that would shut you up but, alas, I don't want to be mod-killed. People will just have to try and figure it out for themselves :-(

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:31 PM
It took me literally less than 10 seconds to find thanks to google.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 01:35 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's one thing I could post that would shut you up but, alas, I don't want to be mod-killed. People will just have to try and figure it out for themselves :-(

Ok, let me do some Sesame Street revision.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah but that would require me to know that

1. There would be a scavenger
2. That the scavenger would find a piano

It doesn't add up.

As opposed to BB who

Jumped on the TBW train. Voted for Wooty calling him evil after it was proven that he was good. BB isn't that dumb grizz and I'm not that smart.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 01:37 PM
SP please read grizz's post and use your head.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah but that would require me to know that

1. There would be a scavenger
2. That the scavenger would find a piano

It doesn't add up.

As opposed to BB who

Jumped on the TBW train. Voted for Wooty calling him evil after it was proven that he was good. BB isn't that dumb grizz and I'm not that smart.

I was trying to piss wooty off to get him to play better. I knew he wasn't going to be lynched that day regardless of what did. He hamstrings his own side with his antics. I made that quite clear even though I doubt he'll ever change.

I've gone out on too many limbs in this game, risking myself way too much to have it all be part of some evil ploy.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 01:39 PM
vote: broth

I'm just getting on my lunch, how could I have done a night action?

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Final Vote Count:

Broth (4) - Killswitch, Grizz, BeerBaron, Rufus
BeerBaron (2) - SuperPacker, broth

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
The town surrounds broth. “I’m not the Godfather! I’m just here to play music and entertain!”. They snatch a piano wire from his piano and slit his throat with it. He clutches at his bleeding throat as he dies

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/DonMusic.jpg
Don Music (Lyricist) is dead

Send all night actions to Shane ASAP! Let’s get done!

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 01:56 PM
As the morning opens, the town rejoices! Lying dead in the street is the cutest monster you have ever seen. Zoe is lying dead with a bullet through her skull in her patented tutu. She is holding a knife in her hand.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Zoejump.jpg
RufusMcDaniel – Zoe Monster (Framer) – has been killed

Unfortunately, near Zoe’s body is the body of poor Mr. Hooper. He tried his best, but Zoe stabbed him to death.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/98381271966619772.jpg
SuperPacker – Mr. Hooper (1X Gifter) – has been killed

With 3 players remaining, 2 are needed for a majority

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Vote:Killxswitch

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:57 PM
HA! I'm deciding between Grizz and killswitch as the winner basically. Lovely. Well, petition me guys, why do you deserve to win?

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Because I'm a serial killer and serial killers totally deserve to win :-)

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Oh yeah, and my result showed Grizz as evil. So.

Grizz - SK - should he win?

Killswitch - Godfather - Or him?

Hmmmmm..............

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 01:59 PM
killswitch DID just get a solo victory in the Elder Scrolls game...but so did grizz....man, tough call....

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
kill isn't even around, just finish him :-)

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
The mafia in this game...Gonzo, Forenci, CMD, Rufus, Killswitch...hmmm.

I do enjoy seeing Gonzo lose. And CMD did give me a hell of a time the other day. Ass.

And 3rd party victories are always fun....hmm...

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm in a kingmaker scenario....didn't expect that to happen today. I think both parties left me alive because they thought I'd hand over the victory.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm in a kingmaker scenario....didn't expect that to happen today. I think both parties left me alive because they thought I'd hand over the victory.

I had to kill the mafioso to get into this 1 v 1 v 1 scenario, I know you'll make the right choice!

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Dammit killswitch, you were supposed to be around to pander to me. You're making this less fun.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Because of Gonzo:

Viddy framed night 2, screwed BB up for the rest of the game. BB, you should reward the side that was responsible for turning the town against itself.

Oh yeah, **** that. You guys DEFINITELY aren't winning. You put me through some serious psychological trauma. **** the mafia.

Vote: Killswitch

Congrats Grizz. You earned it.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 02:13 PM
The three members have a showdown, Big Bird watches on as the others fight it out. He knows he is hopeless and that he has to take a stab in the dark. The bird closes his eyes, grabs Zoe’s knifes, and tosses it. As he peeks out from behind his hand, he sees he has stabbed and killed Elmo.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Elmo-1.jpg
Elmo (Godfather) – Has been lynched

Big Bird takes a big gulp and stares his enemy in the face. With a menacing smile, the man in front of him holds up a sniper rifle and fires once, killing the bird on impact.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Big-bird-NEW.jpg
BeerBaron – Big Bird (Investigator) – Is Killed

The last man remaining fixes his sweated and smiles as he sees the blood and guts around him.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/mr-rogers.gif
Grizz (Mr. Rogers) wins!

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Actions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8zyLV1mXidDE5V05IbjJyV0pOenFpQVdPVEp0M 1E#gid=0

Roles

Monster Mafia

You are members of the Monster Mafia. Your goal is to eliminate all the occupants of Sesame Street and take it for yourselves! You will win when you have a majority during the day.

Members
Elmo – Player Name
Cookie Monster – Player Name
Zoe – Player Name
Telly Monster – Player Name
Grover – Player Name

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Elmo-1.jpg
Elmo
Power:
Godfather - You are the leader of the Monsters and are the one responsible of sending in the desired kill to me by PM. You must also PM me who to make that kill for your group. Whoever you choose cannot perform any other night action. You can of course discuss the other members beforehand, but you do not have to. Being the leader, you don't do much of anything dangerous and don't go out very often, therefore you are immune to night kills and will be seen as with the town by the town cops.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/cookie-monster3.jpg
Cookie Monster
Power:
Ninja – Due to your new batch of cookies, any action you make cannot be tracked by the Tracker or Watcher. You are ideal to make night kills for the Mafia.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Zoejump.jpg
Zoe
Power:
Framer – Every Night, you may frame somebody by using your cute nature: If that player is investigated by a cop, he will be seen as guilty. This is done by sending me a PM with your selected target.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/TellyMonsterSesameStreet.jpg
Telly Monster
Power:
RoleBlock - Every Night, you may target another player and any action he might take will be blocked. This is done by sending me a PM with your selected target. Your loud sounds will disrupt their ability to commit their night action

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Supergrover.jpg
Grover
Power:
Universal Back-up – When one of your monster members are slain, Super Grover will adapt and take over their abilities. You will be informed when this happens!

Big Bird
You are an Investigator. Due to your curious nature and passion for helping others, you may investigate one person by sending me a PM with their name. You will be informed if they are “with the town” or “against the town”.

You win when Sesame Street is safe from all Monsters and threats

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/220px-Snuffy31.jpg
Aloysius Snuffleupagus
You are a Tracker. Being an invisible friend, you can track anyone without being seen or noticed. Send me a name each night via PM of you will follow, and you will find out who that person targeted at night.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/CT-p0001-ST.jpg
Count Von Count
You must Count every post! In EVERY post you make, a number must be present. It can either be in word form (i.e. “one”) or in number form (i.e. “1”). If you have a post without a number, you will be silenced the next day. If you commit the crime again, you will be modkilled.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/25485223941050600.jpg
Ernie – Player Name
Bert – Player Name

You two are the best of friends and are Masons throughout the game. You can contact each other throughout the game AT NIGHT ONLY. This must be done via PM on SWDC or via the quicktopic/chat below.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/oscarthegrouch.jpg
Oscar The Grouch
You have a very angry disposition that seems to always surface. You are a Trash Collector. Each night, you will PM me one target to check their “trash”. You will reveal an item that they commonly use. You are the ONLY person in the game who can accuse people of being a specific Sesame Street Character. Unfortunately, your grouchiness will cause investigators to think you are against the town.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/Kermit4.jpg
Kermit The Frog
You have joined you friends on Sesame Street to be an Investigator of the Monsters. Each night, PM me the name of a target. You will be informed if they are with the town or against the town.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/slimey.jpg
Slimey The Worm
You have been separated from your owner and buddy Oscar The Grouch! Each night, you must PM me the name of a person you think is Oscar. If you find him, you two will be masoned!

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/20060601212543GuySmiley.jpg
Guy Smiley
You are the host of the Game Show “Beat The Time!” You are a One Time Game show Host. You will PM with a name at any time you want to and they will play “Beat The Time.” If they win, something good will happen to them. If they lose, something bad will happen to them.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/DonMusic.jpg
Don Music
You are the composer of Sesame Street. You are a Music Lyricist. If you post during the day, at least ONE of those posts must contain song lyrics of your choice. They must be in quotation marks. For example,

“Can You Tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street”

It can be any song that exists. If you fail to do this, you will be silenced the next day.

You win when Sesame Street is safe from all Monsters and threats.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/BettyLou2.jpg
Betty Lou

Being so small, you are a Watcher. You will PM me a target each night to watch and be told who targets them at night.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/300px-Gordon3.jpg
Gordon Robinson

As the resident Science Teacher, you are advanced in the medical ways of Sesame Street. You are a Doctor. Each night, you will PM me a target. If that person is targeted to be killed, they will survive.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/300px-Susandoes1060.jpg
Susan Robinson

Look at that hot body in the picture. You are a One Time Hooker. One time during the course of the game, you can PM me a target at night. You will seduce them and block them from any night action they have.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/98381271966619772.jpg
Mr. Hooper

You own Hooper’s Store. You are a One Time Gifter. You can choose only ONE of these items to gift on ONE night during the game. They may either help or hurt the person they are given to.

Items:
-Binoculars
-Phonebook
-Beach Chair
-Rubber Ducky
-Bandana

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/maria.jpg
Maria Rodriguez

After your husband and daughter were killed, you vow for revenge. You are a One Time Vigilante. One night, you can send a target and attempt to kill them with your trusty shotgun. If you are blocked or it fails, you will keep your one time power.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg516/ShanePHallam/mr-rogers.gif
Mr. Rogers

You just moved next door on Sesame Street, and you don’t want these people to be your neighbor! You are the Bulletproof Serial Killer. As an ex-Marine Sniper (yeah, those rumors are real). You snipe from the rooftops of Sesame Street. You must PM me a target to kill each night.

You win when you are the only one left on Sesame Street.

My thoughts:

First, the bad:
I think there may have been some cheating in the game. I have no evidence, and I won’t discuss it further publically or privately. But lots of stuff I can’t wrap my head around happened, that being said, I think it worked out. If you cheated and know it, shame on you. I likely won’t be modding anymore mafia games, only playing. Once again, won’t talk about this further. I am just moving on.

Add on people stating specifically their win condition (really guys?) that I had to continuously delete. I appreciate TBW asking me first and not doing that. I’m sorry TBW if that is what got you killed.

Stuff I messed up
I’m not the best at running these. Votecounts aside (sorry,) I sent IBC the wrong results once, gave him investigative results on vidae + tracking results. He brought it up, not sure how much it affected.
The game D-Unit ran was obviously a misstep by me. I sent IBC 5 pictures of muppets to identify, he did it easily. I tried to get creative and guess I made it wayyy too easy :P He got a free investigation out of it but died anyway, so it didn’t matter much.
I tried to balance character naming with roles, etc. It is difficult to do as a whole. I apologize to D, Woot, and whoever that made it hard on.

The Good
I thought the concept worked really well as a small, fun game. There was some crazy stuff, but I still stuck to general basics for most of the game. It is was really fun seeing people investigate their characters, try to reconcile the characters with roles, etc. I like it when it is in private and people are using their own resources to do it.

Seeing the battles that happen at night is pretty awesome. Vidae getting framed, I thought that was a shoe-in for the Mafia to win. The town held it off, but it always stuck around and may have been the nail in the coffin for the town.

BeerBaron, I didn’t edit any PMs, I can’t do that, lol. You sent me Cigaro.

Balance
I think the game was balanced, and if anything, it tipped towards the town.

Bad/Neutral:
Godfather
Ninja (can’t be tracked/watched)
Roleblocker
Framer
Back-up
Serial Killer

Good:
2 Investigators
50% Thief (Trash Collector Miller)
Tracker
Watcher
2 Pairs of Masons (1 twins, 1 required to find the other)
Doctor
1 shot gifter (gifted unblockable track)
1 shot vigilante
1 shot Gamer (Game show host, led to 1 time investigation)
1 time roleblocker (with secret poison ability)

Add on that the mafia and SK targeted the same person Night 1 AND Night 2, there was a good shot. Vidae poisoning a fellow townie hurt, and obviously the frame job hurt.

Where the Mafia went wrong
Still don’t know why they didn’t kill Woot Night 1. Showed he was an important enough character, but maybe in the long run it worked out for them. Other than that, it was a pretty brilliant game played by most of them. Stayed low for the most part, took different sides a lot of times and didn’t interfere when goodies when after each other.
Some “lucky” hits if you want to call them that was framing vidae Night 2, and blocking SBH Night 3 (to let Grizz make his kill).

Where the Town went wrong
Just my thoughts, but Woot really splintered the town. Not sure why he went so hard after Forenci, but had he said “I was motivated and got “this” from his trash,” or “I had a 1 time investigation too and found he was evil, TBW gave it to me.” I think the town would have won.
After the role claiming started, I thought the town was going to clean up the mafia. But, there continued being infighting between Woot and others, BB/vidae issue, etc that made people not just clear out those that hadn’t role claimed.
Likewise, I think sbh just needed to know more of what was going on. I was surprised he decided to try and protect IBC Night 4. I know he was roleblocked, but at least trying to save Bulldogs would have given him a much better alibi.

ImBrotherCain
06-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Grizz better get a Mr. Rogers title...

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Sorry Shane for the PM editing accusation...my brain just wasn't working that morning I guess.

vidae
06-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I still think Wooty was the MVP for the Mafia. He completely messed us up and for no good reason. Meh.

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Well ****, I am happy Mr. Rogers won.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 02:18 PM
I am still proud of myself and of Rufus.

Question: if we had targeted Grizz, who wins that one? It would've been Rufus killing Grizz and Grizz killing Rufus.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM

Question: if we had targeted Grizz, who wins that one? It would've been Rufus killing Grizz and Grizz killing Rufus.

I was bulletproof.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM

Read the roles. Grizz was bullet proof. Rufus would have died leaving:

BeerBaron
Killswitch
Grizz
SuperPacker

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the title, I'll wear it with pride :-)

SuperMcGee
I still think Wooty was the MVP for the Mafia. He completely messed us up and for no good reason. Meh.

I'll never get why it was so hard to believe them. But oh well. I hated seeing you do it, too, because you were my only investigation.

BeerBaron

If the SK was bulletproof, you couldn't have night killed him anyway.

killxswitch
Well then I guess we should've pushed for Grizz. I just didn't think BB would go for it.

vidae
I do think the Mafia played well and let the town fight amongst itself. That was key for this one I think. I hope Gonzo doesn't get a massive head over this though.

And I'm sorry for giving you the herp BD. As you can see I didn't know I had it, and I legit thought you could be evil.

ImBrotherCain
But overall it was a lot of fun.

I think JBond messing up my results on Vid made that day three incredibly entertaining. We almost killed Big Bird!

Woot played off his rocker like always.

Thanks Shane. Throw your hat into the modding ring again! I would love to play in more games.

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Well then I guess we should've pushed for Grizz. I just didn't think BB would go for it.

I was really surprised you never did. Nobody did really. At the end there I was hoping you would show up and make a case to take out BB for a duel mafia/sk victory. Not sure Grizz would have listened though.

sbh15
hey I didn't need an alibi! I was murdered, not lynched.

and I protected IBC night 4 because he came out as a tracker and Bulldogs' herpes claim seemed too ridiculous for me to trust

vidae
I'll never get why it was so hard to believe them. But oh well. I hated seeing you do it, too, because you were my only investigation.

Hah I see that now. It's too bad you died early.

And Wooty was ALL OVER THE PLACE, saying things like "I guarantee this person is evil, just kill him." etc. He was the most suspicious player the entire game. It made no sense to play it like that.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:22 PM

I had a very strong suspiscion he was the SK and when I saw the numbers game was basically a million to one against the town, I just kind of sided with him for fun.

If it were someone less mafia-savvy, I obviously wouldn't have done that. But I knew that even if we lynched the GF, he wasn't going to kill the other mafia member.

Dr. Gonzo
I do think the Mafia played well and let the town fight amongst itself. That was key for this one I think. I hope Gonzo doesn't get a massive head over this though.

And I'm sorry for giving you the herp BD. As you can see I didn't know I had it, and I legit thought you could be evil.

Well I mean I got lucky when suggestion we frame you because you got investigated. Taking out who we did night one and two was so key but turns out we would have been better served taking other people out since Grizz did the same thing nights one and two.

Cigaro
I was really surprised you never did. Nobody did really. At the end there I was hoping you would show up and make a case to take out BB for a duel mafia/sk victory. Not sure Grizz would have listened though.

I had named Gonzo and urged everyone to not immediately clear him from my list of suspects, but I died that night, so that was that.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks Shane. Throw your hat into the modding ring again! I would love to play in more games.

This. I thought this game was extremely well-balanced. I know some stuff happened that you weren't happy about but I think you did a great job! It was nice to play a regular-style game again haha

vidae
And yeah, I do think this one was super enjoyable so I hope you don't decide to swear off modding forever JBizzle. I would definitely play in another one of your games, or even co-mod one with you. You did a great job.

Except giving me herpes. **** you!

Grizzlegom

I was actually going to suggest that but seeing as he wasn't bulletproof, I think I still would have won... :-/

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I liked tossing in Mr. Rogers sniper and Susan Hooker and what not to liven things up. I want to applaud Cigaro as well for taking his role and running with it very subtly.

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 02:25 PM
I was actually going to suggest that but seeing as he wasn't bulletproof, I think I still would have won... :-/

I actually did not know he wasn't bulletproof and I was on his team hahaha.

ImBrotherCain
06-26-2012, 02:26 PM
hey I didn't need an alibi! I was murdered, not lynched.

and I protected IBC night 4 because he came out as a tracker and Bulldogs' herpes claim seemed too ridiculous for me to trust

Well thank you sir... I may have died but that wasn't your fault. I retract my "Our protectors are ******* ********" statement.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:26 PM
The mafia and I were at each other since we role-claimed but I have to thank the mafia, if he hadn't role blocked SBH, Cain survives that night and gives me up, couldn't have done it without him!

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey, I came out as a cop on day 3 and got to survive to the end to pick the winner. I bet that never happens again.

sbh15
06-26-2012, 02:29 PM
The mafia and I were at each other since we role-claimed but I have to thank the mafia, if he hadn't role blocked SBH, Cain survives that night and gives me up, couldn't have done it without him!

nooooo! now I blame whoever forced me to role reveal for the town losing! Forenci wouldn't have blocked me and Grizz would have been toast. wow that was a huge night

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Hey, I came out as a cop on day 3 and got to survive to the end to pick the winner. I bet that never happens again.

Pretty sure you were only left alive because you had no idea what was going on hahaha.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:30 PM

I ignored you because you weren't even sure of yourself early on. By the time it would have been smart to kill you, I didn't need to anymore :-)

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Pretty sure you were only left alive because you had no idea what was going on hahaha.

Still, that's never happening again.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:31 PM
nooooo! now I blame whoever forced me to role reveal for the town losing! Forenci wouldn't have blocked me and Grizz would have been toast. wow that was a huge night

I questioned you, but that's because you were going around saying we would regret it and it would be our funeral if we lynched you, any time anyone was slightly suspicious of you. Unless actual pressure, as in numerous votes, is being applied to you, you should avoid those types of statements, as they will always naturally draw questions.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 02:31 PM
BB I would like to know what you were thinking about when we called our truce and went after broth instead of each other.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Also, they can decide to not answer this if they like, but I was wondering what happened between Gonzo and BD ever since they brought it up.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM
BB I would like to know what you were thinking about when we called our truce and went after broth instead of each other.

I don't know. I didn't want us to have a page of yelling at eachother with our votes cast when the others showed back up. Wanted them to think on their own I guess.

sbh15
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM
I questioned you, but that's because you were going around saying we would regret it and it would be our funeral if we lynched you, any time anyone was slightly suspicious of you. Unless actual pressure, as in numerous votes, is being applied to you, you should avoid those types of statements, as they will always naturally draw questions.

I was trying to imply it was a terrible idea to lynch me! I was going to try something sneaky like saying "stop trying to doctor the facts, I'm sure I can remedy your suspicion" but figured that would be just as obvious.

SuperMcGee
06-26-2012, 02:34 PM
I liked tossing in Mr. Rogers sniper and Susan Hooker and what not to liven things up. I want to applaud Cigaro as well for taking his role and running with it very subtly.

I never caught on to Cigaro's stipulation. Very nicely done.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 02:34 PM
You can't say people we cheating and then not tell us who?! There is a "Busted" thread for a reason.

SuperPacker
06-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Yep, Cigaro was awesome with that role!

BeerBaron
I was trying to imply it was a terrible idea to lynch me! I was going to try something sneaky like saying "stop trying to doctor the facts, I'm sure I can remedy your suspicion" but figured that would be just as obvious.

It's not obvious. I did that a bunch of times with my vidae suspicions and my character (constantly bringing up my friend Cain and our imaginations) and no one got it. (Grizz got the character apparently.)

Which, while not violating the letter of the rule, was definitely a spirit violation. I deleted the one instance of it when Grizz called me on it. So for that I apologize.

Grizzlegom

For the record, I was 99% sure you were the godfather there, I just went along with it because I knew I could then get it to a 1-1-1 and hope for the vote in my favor haha

Also, I kept killing the people that were suspicious of me, I was surprised nobody caught onto that. It started with McGee and continued on to IBC and fenikz. vidae I killed out of respect since I feared him figuring me out and Rufus was to get to the scenario outlined above.

vidae
06-26-2012, 02:36 PM
I rather enjoyed the battle between BeerBaron and myself. I was thoroughly entertained by it.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:37 PM
I rather enjoyed the battle between BeerBaron and myself. I was thoroughly entertained by it.

I was CERTAIN in my result. Then I was very uncertaing. ******* Big Bird and your "frequent misunderstandings" giving me doubt.

Maybe it would have been for the best if I got you lynched, then I got lynched. Would have cleared that lingering mess up at the very least.

killxswitch
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
For the record, I was 99% sure you were the godfather there, I just went along with it because I knew I could then get it to a 1-1-1 and hope for the vote in my favor haha

Also, I kept killing the people that were suspicious of me, I was surprised nobody caught onto that. It started with McGee and continued on to IBC and fenikz. vidae I killed out of respect since I feared him figuring me out and Rufus was to get to the scenario outlined above.

I thought a few days ago that you were the SK and said so several times, but I never seriously went after you because you kept killing the right people for us. I figured you knew who I was and that we had this unspoken understanding. Things just didn't quite fall the right way at the end. Maybe if I'd been around to kiss BB's ass. :njx:

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
I never caught on to Cigaro's stipulation. Very nicely done.

Yep, Cigaro was awesome with that role!

I considered just being obvious about it, like tacking a number on to the end of every post, but I decided that would be no fun and basically a cheap way of character revealing. I occasionally forgot to put them in and had to ninja edit, and sometimes had to force them in somewhat awkwardly, but I adapted pretty quickly. I also tried to post numbers whenever possible, even if I had already included a number in the post, just to reinforce the habit for me.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:40 PM
I thought a few days ago that you were the SK and said so several times, but I never seriously went after you because you kept killing the right people for us. I figured you knew who I was and that we had this unspoken understanding. Things just didn't quite fall the right way at the end. Maybe if I'd been around to kiss BB's ass. :njx:

Grizz was Umbra and the Zombie spreader in that game. He's a 3rd party master I guess.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:40 PM
I was CERTAIN in my result. Then I was very uncertaing. ******* Big Bird and your "frequent misunderstandings" giving me doubt.

Maybe it would have been for the best if I got you lynched, then I got lynched. Would have cleared that lingering mess up at the very least.

The town didn't win anyway, but the game would have ended much quicker had that been the case, lynching two townspeople in place of two mafia members.

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Grizz was Umbra and the Zombie spreader in that game. He's a 3rd party master I guess.

Yea, that's my third 3rd party victory haha

BeerBaron
I don't think I would have shown my face around here for a few days if I did get vidae lynched and he wasn't evil.

SuperMcGee

I was following along at that point. That was fun. I didn't like when it turned into BB voting for himself because "people are dumb and I'm not playing in these anymore." Come on, guys. Be cooler than that. But I was very curious to see where that went. I knew you were good and got the feeling BB was when he was using the same investigator terminology I had. You guys came to a favorable result with Gonzo, but that was a good spat.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:43 PM

That's why I was suspicious of him. I knew he was likely anti-Town, which was reinforced by his claim that he was a commuter, so when he picked up my pursuit of the unrevealed, I figured he had to be the SK, but would also live for quite a while. Grizz can be one sly bastard, that's why we moved to put him into the arena day one.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:44 PM
I was following along at that point. That was fun. I didn't like when it turned into BB voting for himself because "people are dumb and I'm not playing in these anymore." Come on, guys. Be cooler than that. But I was very curious to see where that went. I knew you were good and got the feeling BB was when he was using the same investigator terminology I had. You guys came to a favorable result with Gonzo, but that was a good spat.

I really am done playing for a while, and I tend to hate stuff like that too, but I'm a "at any cost" player. Good thing I didn't pull the Bulldogs "If I'm evil I'll never post here again!" thing. That would have been bad. Then I wouldn't have been showing my face for a long time.

But also, I was ready to martyr myself because I felt like a string could be pulled from vidae to some others who were defending him. I was that CERTAIN in my result.

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I really do think if a couple mafia members had shown up and voted Vidae there the mafia wins easy. BB goes next, I would be give after that but I was cool with that. We really dropped the ball with that vote.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
I really do think if a couple mafia members had shown up and voted Vidae there the mafia wins easy. BB goes next, I would be give after that but I was cool with that. We really dropped the ball with that vote.

Yep, that would have won the game if the night actions ran the same. After night four, all five mafia members would have been alive, out of nine total, enough for the majority. Would have been a perfect game.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Ok, well, I guess it's good that didn't happen then with vidae and I. That framer man...the ******* framer....

Grizzlegom
06-26-2012, 02:50 PM
There's no way I would have continued killing the same people though. I kept the mafia alive at night because I felt I had a good idea who they were and figured I could help push the town in their direction for the lynches. I would have definitely turned on them (although I'd imagine in this overall scenario, IBC probably would have caught me sooner than later).

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Yep, that would have won the game if the night actions ran the same. After night four, all five mafia members would have been alive, out of nine total, enough for the majority. Would have been a perfect game.

I REALLY thought this was going to happen and can't believe it didn't.

And actually, had the mafia NOT roleblocked Woot, he investigated vidae as well when he was frame, would have found cookie crumbs, framing him.

BeerBaron
06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
I didn't really understand the difference between the "monsters" and not monsters, but it has been like 20 years since I last saw any sesame street. Luckily, my power didn't require knowledge beyond the meaning of for the town and against the town.

vidae
06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Ok, well, I guess it's good that didn't happen then with vidae and I. That framer man...the ******* framer....

Haha, yep. The Mafia did a good job framing this game. It's hard to use that role correctly, but they did a good job. Mad props.

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 03:11 PM
I didn't really understand the difference between the "monsters" and not monsters, but it has been like 20 years since I last saw any sesame street. Luckily, my power didn't require knowledge beyond the meaning of for the town and against the town.

I originally pursued Woot because when I looked up his character in wikipedia, it stated he was a monster. When I confronted him about it, he didn't deny it, even arguing that obviously the cookie monster wouldn't be evil, even though there was no reason to believe that. Also, his "I'm not in this picture randomly pulled off of Google" argument was doing nothing for me.

When he posted the Sesame Street wiki indicating that Grouches are actually a separate species from monsters, I had to pause, but when reading his character page it said he was friendly with Elmo, and I thought "other threats" may have been referring to him.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 03:19 PM
BTW guys I didn't broth up day 1 I knew that I only had to do it once a day but I thought it was fun so I continued it.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
I originally pursued Woot because when I looked up his character in wikipedia, it stated he was a monster. When I confronted him about it, he didn't deny it, even arguing that obviously the cookie monster wouldn't be evil, even though there was no reason to believe that. Also, his "I'm not in this picture randomly pulled off of Google" argument was doing nothing for me.

When he posted the Sesame Street wiki indicating that Grouches are actually a separate species from monsters, I had to pause, but when reading his character page it said he was friendly with Elmo, and I thought "other threats" may have been referring to him.

Twas one of my goals with Oscar. Pretty powerful role, but he was a miller as well. with Woot getting Oscar, made it even worse, haha.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM

:smug: My bad...got to give props to Gonzo though. The first two days were his suggestions that we went on, he set us up really well.

I felt bad that I had to pretty much abandon my team, but I was at the bottom of the suspicion list in the group it seemed, so I had to.

Oh and sorry Shane, I know I posted in the quicktopic today when the day was going on...just an honest mistake there.

Dr. Gonzo
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
:smug: My bad...got to give props to Gonzo though. The first two days were his suggestions that we went on, he set us up really well.

I felt bad that I had to pretty much abandon my team, but I was at the bottom of the suspicion list in the group it seemed, so I had to.

Oh and sorry Shane, I know I posted in the quicktopic today when the day was going on...just an honest mistake there.

Thanks buddy. Except for not backing me and taking out Vidae day three you guys did good.

fenikz
06-26-2012, 04:55 PM
vidae wasn't a threat to you guys, he was suspicious of almost every good guy

Cigaro
06-26-2012, 05:04 PM
vidae wasn't a threat to you guys, he was suspicious of almost every good guy

It wasn't that vidae was a threat, it was that vidae would have been lynched instead of a possible mafia, followed by BB as no one would believe him. Had vidae been lynched, the mafia would have had the game in its hands.

vidae
06-26-2012, 05:27 PM
I played the way I did on purpose. I knew I wouldn't get killed early if I was suspicious of literally everyone. It was kind of fun to go all Caddy on everyone.

I did think Wooty was full of ****, and for good reason, but outside of that I think I did ok.

RufusMcDaniel
06-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks buddy. Except for not backing me and taking out Vidae day three you guys did good.

Yeah I **** the bed there, I was not around there really on that day which was Sunday, but I popped in to make a comment and pretty much said I was more suspicious of BB over Vidae.

There's a reason I never last to the very end.

Caddy
06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I played the way I did on purpose. I knew I wouldn't get killed early if I was suspicious of literally everyone. It was kind of fun to go all Caddy on everyone.

I did think Wooty was full of ****, and for good reason, but outside of that I think I did ok.

Going Caddy on people just gets you killed :(

Forenci
06-26-2012, 06:37 PM

Haha yeah. We were so damn close to wrecking this game. If Vidae got lynched BB was a shoe in for the next day which prolonged my life even further.

I thought I played pretty well considering I was actually found out pretty early. Delayed long enough to keep the mafioso in it.

TheBoyWonder22
06-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Grizz I ******* knew it! I posted early on about when people suggest things aren't in the game then that's typically their role. Haha good ****.

Shane P. Hallam
06-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, thanks to everyone who played! Glad most people had fun and felt the game went well/was balanced.

CashmoneyDrew
06-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Even though the stupid role-revealing soured the game for me, thanks for running the game Shane. It was a fun theme and I think you should consider running another in the future.

Brothgar
06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Even though the stupid role-revealing soured the game for me, thanks for running the game Shane. It was a fun theme and I think you should consider running another in the future.

He'll take a break because he JBonded up a few times :coolface: :coolface:

vidae
06-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Broth, just stop it. It will now and forever be brothing. Nothing will change that!

Caddy
06-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Brothing!!!

CJSchneider
06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Bulletproof SK!!!
<cough>Bull****</cough>

vidae
06-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Most SKs are Bulletproof.

Bulldogs
06-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Nice, I feel like for not having ability (other than mason obviously) I had a solid game. Called out Gonzo, Rufus, Killswitch, and Forenci. Didn't really go hard after CMD when in retrospect I should have, although when he claimed tracker I knew he was lying. The only big mistake I made was going so hard after Vidae, but I just couldn't comprehend the way he was playing this game. He went after all the wrong people, I guess it kept him alive awhile. I definitely knew Grizz wasn't mafia, I even went as far to point out in our Quicktopic group he was one of the main people I trusted, I didn't even think about the serial killer for whatever reason.

Bulldogs
06-27-2012, 12:26 AM
On the town side I'd say McGee, Cigaro, and I played the best games. Yeah I know I sound like an ego maniacal douchebag but I'm honestly stunned alot of what I said came true. To be honest though, I was absolutely convinced Vidae was mafia. I'm going to pull a Cigaro quickly here. Just ignore the part where I accuse Vidae haha.

Done reading, 30ish pages takes longer than you'd think. First off, I don't understand why Vidae kept trying to throw me and BB as a pair. He screwed up yesterday, and was way off in that claim. Either he's having a bad game or he's evil, he seemed to really be scrambling there. Choosing me to jailkeep of all people was random as hell, plus since when does a good player give herpes? Imo he's either neutral or bad, and made a very savvy move in pulling the "lynch me" stunt which generally throws off the scent. I know he said he didn't know he would give it but it seems off.

Two protectors in a game this size isn't unheard of, but one of Forenci/SBH could very well be lying. Forenci's protection choices made absolutely no sense though, while SBH seems pretty legit. RIP dudes, you signed your death warrant with that claim.

I really didn't trust Cigaro yesterday but he's back into my good graces today. He used decent logic yesterday, although it was misplaced as I said, and today he's made a ton of sense. He could very well be fooling me though.

I'm pretty sure Woot is good, he was masoned with another good member for christ sake. The odds of him being a betrayal type character just seems extremely low to me. However, it seems pretty obvious that he's bs'ing at this point, claiming he has info while he's only going on his gut. That's not saying he's wrong, as he could very well be spot on with Forenci.

The two inactive guys I'm most suspicious of are Rufus and Killswitch. Killswitch seems to be constantly defending and voting the wrong people, and Rufus came out with the soft defense of TBW yesterday, almost as a way to say he defended a good guy later in the game but not actually stop the lynch himself.

The people I'm pretty sure are good are SBH, D-Unit, Cigaro, Fenikz, Broth, Woot, and Grizz. BB I'm still iffy on. Vidae seems really weird to me. On to my next hunch.

I'm pretty sure Gonzo is bad. Call it my gut more than anything, but I honestly don't remember a time my gut was wrong. I haven't been this sure about something without info in a couple games. If I was to vote right now, it'd probably be for him.

Bulldogs
06-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Also, what was the cheating going on? Somebody PM me if we're not discussing here. I think I might have an idea.

Grizzlegom
06-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Bulletproof SK!!!
<cough>Bull****</cough>

Don't be jelly :-P

The mafia never tried to kill me anyway, just like I never tried to kill them until the end.

Grizzlegom
06-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Nice, I feel like for not having ability (other than mason obviously) I had a solid game. Called out Gonzo, Rufus, Killswitch, and Forenci. Didn't really go hard after CMD when in retrospect I should have, although when he claimed tracker I knew he was lying. The only big mistake I made was going so hard after Vidae, but I just couldn't comprehend the way he was playing this game. He went after all the wrong people, I guess it kept him alive awhile. I definitely knew Grizz wasn't mafia, I even went as far to point out in our Quicktopic group he was one of the main people I trusted, I didn't even think about the serial killer for whatever reason.

If you had convinced fenikz of the same, you probably would have lived longer. fenikz was playing dumb the first few days but the day before I killed him, he started playing for reals and calling me out and then he had to go. I wanted to keep you alive but I had a feeling you were twins/lovers/siblings and you would go with him but, unfortunately, it was a necessary loss.

Grizzlegom
10-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Big Bird takes a big gulp and stares his enemy in the face. With a menacing smile, the man in front of him holds up a sniper rifle and fires once, killing the bird on impact.
BeerBaron – Big Bird (Investigator) – Is Killed

Way ahead of you Romney.

killxswitch
10-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Political talk!!!!!