PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

jrdrylie
06-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Let's change our vote to someone else just to mess up JDR's write-up!

Jack Del Rio is doing the write up?

Shane P. Hallam
06-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Jack Del Rio is doing the write up?

I wish he was! Can we make JDR your new nickname?

CJSchneider
06-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Let's change our vote to someone else just to mess up JDR's write-up!

That would be pretty damn funny.

Forenci
06-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Just woke up! I am for getting rid of someone who has yet to post.

Vote: Bantx

jrdrylie
06-28-2012, 12:08 PM
I suppose you guys can call me whatever you like.

jrdrylie
06-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Final Vote Count

Bantx (11) Cigaro, Grizz, SP, Killswitch, woot, Vidae, broth, sbh, Rufus, Shane, Gonzo, Forenci
No Lynch (2) TH, CJ
Woot (1) Deep
Broth (1) IBC
sbh (1) Caddy

jrdrylie
06-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Just a day after the vicious murder of JR Drylie, it was clear that the citizens of Newport Beach were frightened. Accusations were flying left and right and some residents even started acting like pirates! But as the sun began to set over the Pacific Ocean, Cigaro shouted out “Where the hell is bantx?” They all looked around, and Cigaro was right, bantx was nowhere to be found. “He’s not here! Bantx must be out there getting ready for his next kill!” shouted a member of the crowd. This was all the proof they needed. With glasses of Pinot Grigio in hand, the crowd hopped in their BMWs and Range Rovers and sped towards the hospital where bantx worked. Forenci grabbed a scalpel off a nearby operating table and slashed bantx’s throat.

http://sharetv.org/images/the_oc/cast/large/dr_neil_roberts.jpg

Dr. Neil Roberts (Father) has been lynched.

Had his daughter died before him, he would commit suicide.

You have until 8:00 AM Central Time to send in your night actions. If you send them in earlier, I can open the thread earlier. If you choose not to use your night action, please let me know.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Just before dawn, the surfers are the first to leave their homes. Hey, there might be murders going on, but there is always time to surf, especially with waves this big. But before going in, they check the beach area for bodies. Nothing. Did everyone survive the night?

Soon after, the crowd begins to gather at the pier. A quick head count reveals that there are 21 people in attendance. The surfers were right. There were no murders last night! And once again, Newport Beach discusses who the next suspect will be.

a8iuQNC-jgo

NO MURDERS NIGHT ONE

With 21 remaining players, 12 votes are needed for a majority.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Wooo, no deaths!!!

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 08:05 AM
If you did not get a message and you think you should have, send me a message immediately!

Forenci
06-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Sweet. No deaths. Curious what that means though. Still no need to complain. Unfortunate that we lost bantx though.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:07 AM
I love when the thread opens just before I'm about to head off to bed!

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 08:09 AM
That was good!

Forenci
06-29-2012, 08:10 AM

Classic evil move.

Caddy
vote: SP

Why did you hold up the game?

RufusMcDaniel

How convenient!

Caddy
Classic evil move.

Should I pull an all nighter for the game?

SuperPacker
Its only 11PM Caddy!

Forenci
06-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Should I pull an all nighter for the game?

Duh. Clearly evil because you had to ask.

#gonzo

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Its only 11PM Caddy!

I'm moving houses tomorrow/the day after so i'm expecting big days!

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Why did you hold up the game?

1. I don't have a night action.
2. I was on when the thread was closed.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Vote Count:

SP (1) Caddy

With 21 remaining players, 12 votes are needed for majority.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Argh mateys that be interesting. Hopefully the protectors continue to be spot on!

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:20 AM
1. I don't have a night action.
2. I was on when the thread was closed.

Suuuure you don't. Also, this is an unusually logical response from you. Something is not right.

That said,

unvote SP
vote Cain

This pirate schtick is rubbing me the wrong way.

RufusMcDaniel
06-29-2012, 08:20 AM
Argh mateys that be interesting. Hopefully the protectors continue to be spot on!

Maybe the mafia and the SK each target a bulletproof member!

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Vote Count:

IBC (1) Caddy

With 21 remaining players, 12 votes are needed for a majority.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Suuuure you don't. Also, this is an unusually logical response from you. Something is not right.

That said,

unvote SP
vote Cain

Ye be makin a good man walk the plank. Me cannot help the role I be given.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 08:27 AM
The Mafia could have targeted the SK and the SK might have targeted the GF!

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 08:28 AM

That said,

unvote SP
vote Cain

Typical of ye landlubbers. All sail and no winds, yargh!

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 08:29 AM
The way Broth walked through the last game without anyone assuming he was evil, it wouldn't be inconveivable for IBC to start doing the same thing to avoid suspicion.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:29 AM

Unfortunately I've watched the OC from start till a few episodes before the finale, and I would be shocked if any character was forced to speak like this. I don't think it makes sense at all given the fact that we only have 22 players. I think it is BS.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately I've watched the OC from start till a few episodes before the finale, and I would be shocked if any character was forced to speak like this. I don't think it makes sense at all given the fact that we only have 22 players. I think it is BS.

Ye be right. I don't have to talk like that in full. I do have to provide some sort of pirate talk in each of my posts. I just decided to get into character.

Grizz pointed this out earlier and I explained it earlier.

Okay I am here. I entered a food coma for a while but I can contribute to the nonsensicals if you guys choose.

BeerBaron is EVIL, Grizz is the SK, Gonzo is a troll

GRRR REVEAL YOUR SELF!

Not a pirate.

Avast ye dick... Yarr! I be a pirate, ye yellow-bellied privateer... Sail ho! I did not fully embrace me role. The Grr was me Pirate speak for the post. Now me be fully in character ye cutlass flapping mermaid molester!

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Is TH a pirate now? Maybe IBC captured him and took him onto his ship?

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:40 AM
Is TH a pirate now? Maybe IBC captured him and took him onto his ship?

Ye be a dumb landlubber.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:41 AM
I still don't buy it as a character that would be included in this game. I don't think it makes sense.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:46 AM
I still don't buy it as a character that would be included in this game. I don't think it makes sense.

Argh. I don't know the show and I cannot give you my character but why in gods name would I be doing this if I didn't have to.

Granted I did decide to go overboard but that just seemed like fun.

Using a Pirate translator for everything is a pain in the ass though.

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I don't know a lot about the OC someone explained something about the high school mascot. My question would be, why would there be two? TH picked up on the pirate thing soon after IBC.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Argh. I don't know the show and I cannot give you my character but why in gods name would I be doing this if I didn't have to.

Granted I did decide to go overboard but that just seemed like fun.

Using a Pirate translator for everything is a pain in the ass though.

It's a decent way to come across as good, try and stop people looking into you and avoiding suspicion due to the 'implausibility' of wanting to do it by choice.

Forenci
06-29-2012, 08:52 AM
It's a decent way to come across as good, try and stop people looking into you and avoiding suspicion due to the 'implausibility' of wanting to do it by choice.

I thought that myself as well. A good way to go unnoticed because most people would never expect someone forced to stand out in such a way would be evil.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't know a lot about the OC someone explained something about the high school mascot. My question would be, why would there be two? TH picked up on the pirate thing soon after IBC.

The School is the Pirates, but the mascot is not a character that really has any relevance in the show. If we did a Friday Night Lights mafia, would you expect someone to be the Dillon Panther?

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 08:54 AM
The School is the Pirates, but the mascot is not a character that really has any relevance in the show. If we did a Friday Night Lights mafia, would you expect someone to be the Dillon Panther?

I guess that would depend on the person modding it.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Ye scurvy seadogs... Do ye really think I would act like Broth on purpose in one of these games. My strength in these games is my ability to reason and with no one trusting what I see then I am relatively useless.

So take it as you will I am no evil man... or evil woman for that matter.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Seeing as this is jr's first game modding, its hard to tell if he'd use a role like this but considering he had to cut a few roles since he wanted 25 people total, it does seem odd that the mascot is one he'd keep.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Ye be a dumb landlubber.

It was a joke, captain.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 09:08 AM
With no one dying last night, I doubt there will be a rush to release info. So are we back to square one?

RufusMcDaniel
06-29-2012, 09:11 AM

If this is the case, they could help us a ton by revealing themselves

sbh15
06-29-2012, 09:53 AM
With no one dying last night, I doubt there will be a rush to release info. So are we back to square one?

seems like it. we'll probably just end up waiting to see who is the most inactive of the day... I still believe Gonzo is evil, though.

vidae
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Gonzo is always evil.

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Maybe the mafia and the SK each target a bulletproof member!

You could have also had a SK or mafia assassin roleblocked.

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 10:24 AM
You could have also had a SK or mafia assassin roleblocked.

That'd be an awfully lucky roleblock the first night.

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Perhaps there's a brig keeper?

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Perhaps there's a brig keeper?

Ok then who has herpes?

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Ok then who has herpes?

I DO! Oh wait, you mean in the game. ****!

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Someone visited Gonzo last night.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Alright, I'm here, I can agree that IBC's pirate talk is suspicious. I believe he said he knew nothing about the show, wouldn't surprise me if he just looked it up real quick, saw the pirate thing, and decided to try and see if he could pass off as having a similar role to broth and I.

Vote: IBC

Saying that, I'm giving a headups that my activity the next two days will be more spotty than usual. My birthday is Sunday, so I'm going to down to my university and drinking with my friends tonight. I'll be taking my laptop with me, but if this day is still going(or a new one) into later this evening, I probably won't be here.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 10:40 AM

Please say this is a joke, and you didn't out yourself without even providing usable information.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 10:42 AM

That tells us nothing.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Vote Count:

IBC (2) Caddy, Cigaro

With 21 remaining player, 11 votes are needed for a majority.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 10:44 AM
I believe 11 votes would be the majority jr!

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Please say this is a joke, and you didn't out yourself without even providing usable information.

I do have a feeling. Those big players Gonzo, Caddy, Shane likely got targeted and someone investigated them/visited them. It's always been this way. Someone should come out with info on them.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I believe 11 votes would be the majority jr!

Dammit!!!! Why can't I do basic math? I have a freaking Masters Degree for crying out loud! Thanks Woot.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Ok, so you're a watcher, saw Gonzo get targeted and want an investigator to come out and say whether he is good or not? Or you're not a watcher and you just want an investigator to come out saying whether Gonzo is good or not?

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 10:49 AM
I do have a feeling. Those big players Gonzo, Caddy, Shane likely got targeted and someone investigated them/visited them. It's always been this way. Someone should come out with info on them.

Really woot? You come out and say someone visited Gonzo, implying you know something, then you respond that actually don't know anything and just want people to out themselves based on your 'feelings'. This has really tempted me to change my vote.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Hahaha, no deaths means my baiting the mafia likely worked. Good work trying to kill me morons, told you that you would fail.

vidae
06-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Ugh. I am not going to go through this again. I refuse.

vote : Wooty

There will not be another 30+ pages of this nonsense. We should have voted him yesterday over bantx. :\

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Vote Count:

IBC (2) Caddy, Cigaro
Woot (1) Vidae

With 21 remaining players, 11 votes are needed for a majority.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Hmmm... So Woot knows that something happened to Gonzo, Caddy, and Shane. But doesn't know who did it?

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 10:54 AM

There will not be another 30+ pages of this nonsense. We should have voted him yesterday over bantx. :\

And you would have a lost another good guy yet.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Hahaha, no deaths means my baiting the mafia likely worked. Good work trying to kill me morons, told you that you would fail.

When did you bait the Mafia into targeting you?

vidae
He didn't. Gonzo is just bein Gonzo!

Snicho
I dont by IBCs pirate talk. I have watched every single episode of the OC multiple times, and it just doesnt make sense that there would be a pirate! Yea okay the team mascot is a pirate, but the mascot was hardly ever in it! The main characters had nothing to do with the team, except maybe Luke who was the team captain of waterpolo but that its. It just doesnt make sense.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 10:56 AM
What did you do last night Snicho ?

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 10:56 AM

So you're the bulletproof serial killer?

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 10:57 AM

I would encourage you not to do this is Woot has important info. I baited the mafia to attack me because I knew I wouldn't be dying. I would like to know who visited me because with nobody dying last night I have to think I am part of the reason for that.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 10:57 AM

bantx was the right decision yesterday, but woot may be the right one today. I'm about to embark on my 2.5 hour journey so I'm leaving my vote with IBC, but if I come back and see woot is up to his same games, I'll be changing it.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 10:58 AM
So you're the bulletproof serial killer?

Ya you caught me. I decided to reveal myself to the town as sk because I am such a smart guy. I am asking for protection tonight because I will have important info for the town tomorrow.

vidae
06-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Argh you are all ******* stupid. Go a head make me walk the plank you shall see those who vote me down are idiots and are evildoers!

I mean are you going to listen to the fools like Snicho. I mean hell the yellowbellied landlubber probably caught chlamydia from Caddy because he is always on his dick... Not to mention Caddy probably ******* got it from a KOALA...

Yeah thats right... **** drop bears you need to contend with KOALAS WITH SDs mother *******!.

This ******* cute little beast gave Caddy Chlamydia
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17qne19pwlh1zjpg/original.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
I would say fall on your sword but the ************ hasn't even posted. One more! Also, come at me tonight mafia, I dare you.

Right here SP you *****. Not sure if I trust Vidae, he is doing what I did last game. Attacking easy targets and pointing out with others are suspicious. Him trying to pin the lynch of Bantx solely on me still does not sit well.

SuperPacker
Gonzo, YOU DIDN'T BAIT ANYONE!! You probably did the opposite, by saying "I'm probably going to die tonight, so watch me" with your first post in the thread.

If we aren't buying IBC's pirate thing, i'd go with that, but i've never seen the show. And what Woot just did was stupid, so I wouldn't mind going with him either.

Lynch: ImBrotherCain

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:01 AM
My top three untrustworthies right now are Vidae, Caddy and Snicho.

Vote: Vidae

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Argh you are all ******* stupid. Go a head make me walk the plank you shall see those who vote me down are idiots and are evildoers!

I mean are you going to listen to the fools like Snicho. I mean hell the yellowbellied landlubber probably caught chlamydia from Caddy because he is always on his dick... Not to mention Caddy probably ******* got it from a KOALA...

Yeah thats right... **** drop bears you need to contend with KOALAS WITH SDs mother *******!.

This ******* cute little beast gave Caddy Chlamydia
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17qne19pwlh1zjpg/original.jpg

This is ********. Caddy has nothing to do with this. I am a hard core OC fan, and as far as im aware, I know the OC more then anyone does (besides JR) and I just dont see how this pirate talk fits in with any character from the OC

Oh and I ******* hate Koalas! They are scary as ****!

Wootylicous
Again snicho...what did you do last night ?

Dr. Gonzo

Woot why don't you just say who the **** targeted me?

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 11:03 AM
My top three untrustworthies right now are Vidae, Caddy and Snicho.

You could at least answer the question. Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Gonzo, YOU DIDN'T BAIT ANYONE!! You probably did the opposite, by saying "I'm probably going to die tonight, so watch me" with your first post in the thread.

If we aren't buying IBC's pirate thing, i'd go with that, but i've never seen the show. And what Woot just did was stupid, so I wouldn't mind going with him either.

Lynch: ImBrotherCain

Really... really? Are ye ******* kidding me? You are the worst player on these boards. Please get a brain and a spine and stop following everyone like a lost puppy dog.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:05 AM
You could at least answer the question. Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?

Why are you such a tard? I am clearly not bulletproof. I have super awesome powers though, such as my ability to commute the **** out of town last night. What I do know is that the mafia will try to kill me again tonight so I would be a good person to watch/protect.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:05 AM

You really wanna know? I watched Gonzo! He wasnt home. So thank you for making me reveal. I did nothing to harm him, all i did was watch, and it failed as Gonzo wasnt home, so I would like to know where he was?!?!? And i would also like you to reveal your role Woot.

Vote: Woot

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Vote Count:

IBC (3) Caddy, Cigaro, SP
Woot (2) Vidae, snicho
Vidae (1) Dr. Gonzon

Dr. Gonzo
Really... really? Are ye ******* kidding me? You are the worst player on these boards. Please get a brain and a spine and stop following everyone like a lost puppy dog.

I tried to get him lynched yesterday. He has seemed evil to me and I am fairly sure he is but on the off chance he isn't he is pretty damn useless to the town.

Grizzlegom
Why are you such a tard? I am clearly not bulletproof. I have super awesome powers though, such as my ability to commute the **** out of town last night. What I do know is that the mafia will try to kill me again tonight so I would be a good person to watch/protect.

So you are a 1xCommuter? That sounds familiar...

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
You really wanna know? I watched Gonzo! He wasnt home. So thank you for making me reveal. I did nothing to harm him, all i did was watch, and it failed as Gonzo wasnt home, so I would like to know where he was?!?!? And i would also like you to reveal your role Woot.

You watched me and I wasn't home? Would that not mean you can still see who targeted me though?

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM

I haven't watched the show, I wouldn't know if a pirate would make sense as a character. But if everyone has said "A pirate would make no sense" i'm going to assume a pirate makes no sense.

And this is exactly what you did in the Zombie game, "SP is an idiot, worst player on the board, he's obviously wrong."

I'm not changing my vote now. Well done.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:08 AM
So you are a 1xCommuter? That sounds familiar...

**** no which I why I said I will have more for the town tomorrow.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:08 AM
When did I try to pin bantx on you Gonzo? Please point that out. Otherwise you're full of ****.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Man, Gonzo REALLY wants bantx dead.. just somethin to think about for the future..

There vidae.

Dr. Gonzo
Man, Gonzo REALLY wants bantx dead.. just somethin to think about for the future..

That was really hard to find. Why would you even deny it?

vidae
Oh, I forgot about it. :P Which shows you how serious I was about it in the first place. :P

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:10 AM
You watched me and I wasn't home? Would that not mean you can still see who targeted me though?

No. All i got was that you werent home and that my action failed? Which i was a little confused about.. But if you are a commuter or whatever, then i can back this up, because you were no where to be seen last night.

But can someone please protect me, I do believe myself to be valuable, despite the fact that i had to reveal so early in the game.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 11:11 AM
**** no which I why I said I will have more for the town tomorrow.

Haha alright, sounds like you got a JOAT role then. Moving on.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 11:11 AM
I haven't watched the show, I wouldn't know if a pirate would make sense as a character. But if everyone has said "A pirate would make no sense" i'm going to assume a pirate makes no sense.

And this is exactly what you did in the Zombie game, "SP is an idiot, worst player on the board, he's obviously wrong."

I'm not changing my vote now. Well done.

See... the thing is I wasn't lying about you being the worst player on the board... nor was I lying about being evil.

I was using your terrible terrible logic for you knowing ATL was good.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 11:12 AM
No. All i got was that you werent home and that my action failed? Which i was a little confused about.. But if you are a commuter or whatever, then i can back this up, because you were no where to be seen last night.

But can someone please protect me, I do believe myself to be valuable, despite the fact that i had to reveal so early in the game.

This would make sense if he commuted because when someone commutes, all night actions against that person fail.

Dr. Gonzo

**** that, I am way more valuable than you if all you are is a protector. The mafia will try and kill me for sure and they tend to leave players like you until the end Snicho, you will be fine.

jrdrylie
Shits getting real just when I'm about to go to lunch. It's Friday, so I'm taking a long lunch. But I will be checking in on my phone. I'll be back by 1 CDT.

Also, if the thread is still open when I get back, there will be a little game. So be prepared!

ImBrotherCain
Can we just kill Woot for being Woot... I mean come on.

Vote: Wooty

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Wooty forced a watcher to come out on day 2. What a helpful thing for a fellow townie to do!

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Also... SP I apologize you aren't the worst that title goes to Woot. I just try to block him out.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Can we just kill Woot for being Woot... I mean come on.

Vote: Wooty

Seeing that he still has not answered I would not be opposed. That said I think Vidae, SP, or Caddy are better bets.

SuperPacker
See... the thing is I wasn't lying about you being the worst player on the board... nor was I lying about being evil.

I was using your terrible terrible logic for you knowing ATL was good.

What are you talking about?

Wootylicous
Hasn't answered to what Gonzo ?

Grizzlegom
Wooty forced a watcher to come out on day 2. What a helpful thing for a fellow townie to do!

After himself hinting he was a watcher...

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm not evil Gonzo. I'm good. I wasn't serious about you wanting to kill bantx, which is evidenced by the fact that I forgot I even said it.

Just throwin that out there.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:15 AM
**** that, I am way more valuable than you if all you are is a protector. The mafia will try and kill me for sure and they tend to leave players like you until the end Snicho, you will be fine.

Im not a protector. If your more valuable then me then so be it. Im a watcher. If mafia feel like they wanna take me out tonight. Then so be it. I cant say whether Gonzo is bad or not. But i can say that he is telling the truth about being a commuter. I would like to know Woots role. Coming out so early for a mafia or a town aligned person, is stupid considering there was no death, so I really am confused as to what motivated Woot to say that.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Im not a protector. If your more valuable then me then so be it. Im a watcher. If mafia feel like they wanna take me out tonight. Then so be it. I cant say whether Gonzo is bad or not. But i can say that he is telling the truth about being a commuter. I would like to know Woots role. Coming out so early for a mafia or a town aligned person, is stupid considering there was no death, so I really am confused as to what motivated Woot to say that.

My bad I meant watcher. I do think that I should be protected because me role is pretty awesome. I think I will use my ability tonight to watch you Snicho so you should be okay. As far as Woot he did say I was targeted last night and has not answered to how he knew.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
A commuter/watcher really ? I don't buy that

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:21 AM
My bad I meant watcher. I do think that I should be protected because me role is pretty awesome. I think I will use my ability tonight to watch you Snicho so you should be okay. As far as Woot he did say I was targeted last night and has not answered to how he knew.

By you saying you will use your ability tonight is both a good and bad thing. By saying that, it hopefully means mafia wont be stupid enough to target me. But if you didnt say it and still did visit me and I just happened to die, it would mean you would maybe be able to find the killer.

And I am dying to hear what woot has to say.

DeepThreat
I don't think IBC's pirate talk is suspicious. Every game, someone does something that has no significance, and people apply value to it when they shouldn't.

I can't get a read on Gonzo at all. He's ******* insane.

Snicho

This confused me also. A commuter and someone who can watch me.... but okay ill play along.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't think having multiple abilities should be discounted. We've seen that before.. someone with a few one shot abilities.

I think it's funny that Wooty is trying to back track now and still won't answer the question. I'm not changing my vote. I don't want to go through this in another game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
It's called Jack of all trades bitches.

Unvote: Vidae

Forenci
06-29-2012, 11:24 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if it was true and it does seem logical we were commuted last night. He's probably somebody with a bunch of 1x abilities.

We need to take advantage of no deaths and really stick it to someone evil. I'm still not sure who I feel is evil quite yet, though.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I saw Snicho driving his BMW and visits Gonzo.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you for coming out with info that everyone already knew..

Do you have anything new to share or are you just rehashing info we already have?

Forenci
06-29-2012, 11:25 AM

Obviously we can't name the character but does someone familiar with the show know if someone who might be evil drives a BMW?

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:26 AM
It's The OC, everyone drives a BMW. :P

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 11:27 AM

I sat idly by and enjoyed you wrecking the town last game. Not gonna let it happen this game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:28 AM
You might as well reveal your full role at this point Woot. If it is important enough maybe Snicho will watch you tonight.

Forenci
06-29-2012, 11:29 AM
It's The OC, everyone drives a BMW. :P

Well I don't know! I've never seen the show!

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
It is the OC everyone drives a bloody BMW. And yes I have one. Its not that big of a deal. I can also tell you Gonzo lives in a gated community but that doesnt exactly help much either, because nearly all the main characters live in the same community. Its Newport, they are all rich.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Well I don't know! I've never seen the show!

I've only seen a few episodes, and it was when it first aired, I was just being snarky! It is a rich area of southern California though, so I might not be far off.

SuperPacker
06-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Goodbye people, i'm off to Espanol for a week! If I can post, I will, but I can't make any guarantees.

If you decide to lynch me when i'm not here, i'm just a townie...

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 11:32 AM
I am a pretty good looking tracker.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Okay, glad to see plenty of people are uneasy about the whole pirate thing. It's suspect, and even more confusing by the fact that two people are doing it. Not sure where I want to go with it, just yet. The popularity of the suspicion sure makes it hard to tell if its mafia, town, or both pursuing it.

This current situation seems to be leading us to no evil. It's a crazy bunch, but the stories seem legit and that would be a whole lot of open affiliation.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Unvote: Woot

Vote: SP

**** this, if you aren't going to be posting for a week you will be no help at the end of the game one because you are you and two because at best you will barely be posting. Add that to me thinking you are evil, easy vote.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
I am a pretty good looking tracker.

Everyone is good looking in the oc, so that really doesnt help. but does this mean you tracked me? or Gonzo?

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Like I have said before, Caddy is evil. I am sure of it. No proof but I base it on the way he has posted.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Ugh Gonzo is going full Wooty this game.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Like I have said before, Caddy is evil. I am sure of it. No proof but I base it on the way he has posted.

How is that? im not defending Caddy but i do know he didnt want to play this game, nor any other game...

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Ugh Gonzo is going full Wooty this game.

Full Wooty would be saying that I know for sure despite having no evidence. I am merely 99 percent sure. It appears you are playing my role from last game. I was evil.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:38 AM
How is that? im not defending Caddy but i do know he didnt want to play this game, nor any other game...

So he doesn't want to play this game so he is good? Or maybe you talked to him outside of the game which is how you know.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm not playing your anything and it's such a dumb thing to accuse anyone of. Do you really think I'd play that poorly?

I'm not evil, but if you want to keep accusing me of being evil I'm ok with it. A town with you and Wooty as our strongest power roles is not going to win anyway.

And I like how that 1% difference between Wooty and his 100% sure and your 99% sure is such a big thing in your mind.

Ugh this is going to be a long and frustrating game.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:39 AM
So he doesn't want to play this game so he is good? Or maybe you talked to him outside of the game which is how you know.

Weren't you the one accusing Bulldogs of doing the same thing? You're all over the place today.

Wootylicous
06-29-2012, 11:39 AM
It's fun creating chaos isn't it Gonzo ?

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:40 AM

I have talked to him outside the game, but not about the game specifically. I know he is loosing interest in mafia fullstop.

Ill sto defending him now, because clearly thats just gonna make me look bad.

vidae
06-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Why wouldn't you create chaos when you're the mafia? Why do you guys insist on doing it when you're good? Don't you realize that it hurts us so much when you act this way?

It might be fun for you guys but fun for the rest of us is WINNING. Stop being dumbasses and actually contribute something helpful.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I still think the pirate thing is probably the most suspicious thing we have to go off of. I can buy one person having it (I guess) but not two. Can't help but think TH tied his boat to that ship for similar reasons to the ones we are suspicious of Cain.

Unvote:Woot
Vote:TitanHope

For now.

sbh15
06-29-2012, 11:42 AM
what I got from the last 4 pages is that Gonzo has all the abilitiezzzz we better not kill him! also threw in a nice unprovoked role reveal. all the while accusing just about everyone else.

also vote: Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not playing your anything and it's such a dumb thing to accuse anyone of. Do you really think I'd play that poorly?

I'm not evil, but if you want to keep accusing me of being evil I'm ok with it. A town with you and Wooty as our strongest power roles is not going to win anyway.

And I like how that 1% difference between Wooty and his 100% sure and your 99% sure is such a big thing in your mind.

Ugh this is going to be a long and frustrating game.

So we have no chance of winning now because of me? It's day two, I have no info because I commuted yesterday which hell maybe I will do again tonight. What the hell do you want me to do? Sit around with my thumb in my ass and vote for Woot who I actually believe is a tracker? What have you done to help the town so far? It's not like I was wrong about Snicho talking to Caddy.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
So we have no chance of winning now because of me? It's day two, I have no info because I commuted yesterday which hell maybe I will do again tonight. What the hell do you want me to do? Sit around with my thumb in my ass and vote for Woot who I actually believe is a tracker? What have you done to help the town so far? It's not like I was wrong about Snicho talking to Caddy.

This is bull. Caddy and I are friends. We arent gonna stop talking to each other because of one stupid thread. We dont talk about mafia. It would ruin it for all of us.

Wootylicous
I thought Jack of all trades would just be one time ability in the game ? Hmmm

Dr. Gonzo
what I got from the last 4 pages is that Gonzo has all the abilitiezzzz we better not kill him! also threw in a nice unprovoked role reveal. all the while accusing just about everyone else.

also vote: Gonzo

So you are my lyncher. It makes sense I would have one. I will repeat, you are at best neutral but more likely evil. I just don't see why you think I am the best target to take out.

Vidae, get off your high horse. You keep talking about me hurting the town but you have done NOTHING. Of course if you are evil which I still think then your best move would be slandering my name. If you weren't evil you should be happy I am casting suspicion your way because it will keep you alive. The fact that you are reacting the way you are just reaffirms my opinion.

sbh15
06-29-2012, 11:47 AM
So you are my lyncher. It makes sense I would have one. I will repeat, you are at best neutral but more likely evil. I just don't see why you think I am the best target to take out.

because everything you've said reeks of BS

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:49 AM
This is bull. Caddy and I are friends. We arent gonna stop talking to each other because of one stupid thread. We dont talk about mafia. It would ruin it for all of us.

Settle down. I was just pointing out that you two talked. Not accusing you of cheating. I have decided to back off Caddy for now but he is still on my radar.

Every single game the mafia sits back and watches the town in fight. I think he should look at the people who have been laying low.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Vote Count:

IBC (3) Caddy, Cigaro, SP
Woot (2) Vidae, snicho, IBC
SP (1) Gonzo
TH (1) Grizz
Gonzo (1) sbh

I hope that is all right.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 11:52 AM
because everything you've said reeks of BS

Nice strategy, try and get me lynched and if successful when I come back good all you need to do is so I was acting crazy and not helping. How have you helped the town? You haven't at all.

Unvote: SP

Vote: sbh

It really makes sense that I would have a lyncher and based on your inexperience I think you just didn't know to be a little more nuanced with how you play that role. I still also think you could be evil. I know the mafia and SK are pissed they couldn't kill me last night.

sbh15
06-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Nice strategy, try and get me lynched and if successful when I come back good all you need to do is so I was acting crazy and not helping. How have you helped the town? You haven't at all.

It really makes sense that I would have a lyncher and based on your inexperience I think you just didn't know to be a little more nuanced with how you play that role. I still also think you could be evil. I know the mafia and SK are pissed they couldn't kill me last night.

how have you helped the town? by acting batshit insane and commuting yourself? wow good work! and you tell us you're a commuter, then you need protection. when vidae asks why, you vote to lynch him. then you say you'll have more for the town tomorrow. I don't seriously believe a role of your claimed importance would be so care free in revealing yourself to the town.

and I apologize if I'm not playing your imaginary role to your high standards. I am not a lyncher, and it's pretty obvious that all you are trying to do here is turn my inexperience and suspicion of you against me to save your own ass. you know nobody is really going to follow my lead, so why not call me out since I've been quite vocal about what I think about you. would be a nice plan if I was ********

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 12:00 PM
how have you helped the town? by acting batshit insane and commuting yourself? wow good work! and you tell us you're a commuter, then you need protection. when vidae asks why, you vote to lynch him. then you say you'll have more for the town tomorrow. I don't seriously believe a role of your claimed importance would be so care free in revealing yourself to the town.

and I apologize if I'm not playing your imaginary role to your high standards. I am not a lyncher, and it's pretty obvious that all you are trying to do here is turn my inexperience and suspicion of you against me to save your own ass. you know nobody is really going to follow my lead, so why not call me out since I've been quite vocal about what I think about you. would be a nice plan if I was ********

Yes because everyone is always so willing to follow my lead. Oh look, you can defend yourself and lie without being obvious. Good job! I have asked for protection, I will proof my worth tomorrow. It appears nobody will listen to me or back me up when everyone accuses me of hurting the town so I will let you all discuss and decide. I have already shared what I think and who I want to lynch.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Im trying to think of characters that would maybe have the ability to commute (or maybe have multiple abilities) and one does come to mind, i wont say who tho. However I could be wrong, as I definitely did not see Dr Roberts (Bantx) being in the game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Im trying to think of characters that would maybe have the ability to commute (or maybe have multiple abilities) and one does come to mind, i wont say who tho. However I could be wrong, as I definitely did not see Dr Roberts (Bantx) being in the game.

You are probably thinking too small of a character then. I am a pretty important one and commuting certainly isn't the only thing I can do. I don't think my abilities have much to do with my character except for the fact that both who I am and my abilities are awesome.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 12:04 PM

Anyone with a ******* car.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 12:05 PM

NOT A PIRATE!!!!!

Snicho
06-29-2012, 12:05 PM
You are probably thinking too small of a character then. I am a pretty important one and commuting certainly isn't the only thing I can do. I don't think my abilities have much to do with my character except for the fact that both who I am and my abilities are awesome.

No no. Im thinking quite a large and main character throughout all four seasons.

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I still think the pirate thing is probably the most suspicious thing we have to go off of. I can buy one person having it (I guess) but not two. Can't help but think TH tied his boat to that ship for similar reasons to the ones we are suspicious of Cain.

For now.

I mentioned this previously and feel pretty strongly about it. In addition, TH is laying low which seems mafia-esque. At the very least I'd like TH to answer why he jumped onto the pirate talk thing.

vote: TH

Snicho
06-29-2012, 12:06 PM

It doesnt make sense for full Newportians to be able to communte, they tend not to leave there comfy lifestyles that often.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 12:11 PM
IBC has dropped the Pirate act several times today.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 12:13 PM

I have because I am not... Oh well. I just wanted to play like gonzo :freakout:

Snicho
06-29-2012, 12:14 PM

I did notice that too.

vidae
06-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Vidae, get off your high horse. You keep talking about me hurting the town but you have done NOTHING. Of course if you are evil which I still think then your best move would be slandering my name. If you weren't evil you should be happy I am casting suspicion your way because it will keep you alive. The fact that you are reacting the way you are just reaffirms my opinion.

I have no information to give yet. And I'm so ******* sick of the "if someone doesn't believe me or follow me instantly they're evil! I'm not 100% sure but I'm 99% sure!"

I don't believe you because you're ******* ridiculous in these games. You can't be 99% sure ANYONE IS EVIL ON DAY TWO if you don't have an ability like an Investigator.

This is the woot strategy.

Person x doesn't believe me? They're evil!
Person y thinks I'm evil? They're evil!

It's so laughingly stupid and just an awful way to play these games. I'm just sick of this "tactic."

And trust me, before this game is over I will do a hell of a lot more to help the town than you, and I won't have to act like an asshole to do it.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
I have no information to give yet. And I'm so ******* sick of the "if someone doesn't believe me or follow me instantly they're evil! I'm not 100% sure but I'm 99% sure!"

I don't believe you because you're ******* ridiculous in these games. You can't be 99% sure ANYONE IS EVIL ON DAY TWO if you don't have an ability like an Investigator.

This is the woot strategy.

Person x doesn't believe me? They're evil!
Person y thinks I'm evil? They're evil!

It's so laughingly stupid and just an awful way to play these games. I'm just sick of this "tactic."

And trust me, before this game is over I will do a hell of a lot more to help the town than you, and I won't have to act like an asshole to do it.

For the record I called you out as being evil before you said a thing about me. I do hope you help the town in the future, right now you are playing the slander game. I have seen you do it while evil and while good so that isn't much of a tell really. I realize I won't get the support to lynch you right now nor would I really want to lynch you right now but I want to make my suspicions known.

vidae
06-29-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm not playing the slander game, I'm calling out people I think are suspicious. You and Wooty are extremely suspicious right now and for good reason. You can't sit here and tell me you think it's ridiculous that some of us think you guys are anti-town, can you? You're not a stupid person.

And again, I am not evil. I am good. 100% good.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Here's what I gather thus far.

I think Woot can tell who's been investigated. But not who did it. Snicho outed himself as a watcher or something like that and said Gonzo commuted. Is commuting strictly a good person's role?

So with that said

Vote IBC

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
I just wanted to act piratey... :(

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Go a head kill me. I am a good member of this town.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Here's what I gather thus far.

I think Woot can tell who's been investigated. But not who did it. Snicho outed himself as a watcher or something like that and said Gonzo commuted. Is commuting strictly a good person's role?

So with that said

:facepalm: :facepalm:

I disagree with this bit. Woot clearly knew I was the one who investigated Gonzo, which means he tracked me to Gonzos. I would not have outed myself if Woot didnt start questioning me about it.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm not playing the slander game, I'm calling out people I think are suspicious. You and Wooty are extremely suspicious right now and for good reason. You can't sit here and tell me you think it's ridiculous that some of us think you guys are anti-town, can you? You're not a stupid person.

And again, I am not evil. I am good. 100% good.

Are you just going to keep your vote with Woot and play the "He is hurting the town" card? He was right about me being watched and I believe he is a tracker like he says. I am trying to stay out of this since apparently I am hurting the town but I just don't see anybody else doing much of anything.

DeepThreat
06-29-2012, 12:40 PM
The people voting for TH don't know him. If you think talking like a pirate is unusual from TH, you're a moron.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Vote Count:

IBC (4) Caddy, Cigaro, SP, broth
Woot (3) Vidae, snicho, IBC
TH (2) Grizz, Killswitch
Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

I hope that is all right.

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 12:43 PM
JR, Grizz and I have both voted for TH.

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 12:46 PM
I just wanted to act piratey... :(

You stuck with it until I brought up how weird it was. And then you stayed hidden until both Grizz and I brought it up again. And now DeepThreat is defending you. Hmm.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I just listed him twice. Thanks.

DeepThreat
06-29-2012, 12:50 PM
You stuck with it until I brought up how weird it was. And then you stayed hidden until both Grizz and I brought it up again. And now DeepThreat is defending you. Hmm.

I'm defending him because the argument against him is illogical. It's like when people were voting for boe because he was being boe.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Too many cunning types to be uneasy about. Not really sure where to go. I'm thinking maybe sbh.

sbh15
06-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Too many cunning types to be uneasy about. Not really sure where to go. I'm thinking maybe sbh.

care to explain?

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm defending him because the argument against him is illogical. It's like when people were voting for boe because he was being boe.

There's nothing "illogical" about it. I have read plenty of TH posts through the years as have many others. I don't remember any particular penchant for pirate speak. And to do it in response to IBC, who apparently has to speak like a pirate once a day, draws attention. This early we have little to go on and pressing into strange things like this often leads to useful info.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 01:10 PM
To be fair TH started the game talking normal and a few posts fell out of that character. But seemed excited about the idea of "pirate speak, eye patches, and forcible rape"

sbh15
06-29-2012, 01:11 PM
so SuperMcGee drops in, calls me suspicious and then bails out entirely. I don't want to try too hard to make connections, and this is definitely a stretch, but looks to me like he saw me going at Gonzo and tried to cast some suspicion on me to discredit me in some way. quite possible I'm trying too hard here though

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 01:15 PM
so SuperMcGee drops in, calls me suspicious and then bails out entirely. I don't want to try too hard to make connections, and this is definitely a stretch, but looks to me like he saw me going at Gonzo and tried to cast some suspicion on me to discredit me in some way. quite possible I'm trying too hard here though

You are. And I'm trying too hard in suspecting you in the first place. But I don't like that you are going after Gonzo. Not right now.

Your day one actions did little to make me think you were good. A lot of it was just in response to possible roulette and Gonzo craziness so there's not much to go on. But you stuck in my head for whatever reason.

sbh15
06-29-2012, 01:19 PM
You are. And I'm trying too hard in suspecting you in the first place. But I don't like that you are going after Gonzo. Not right now.

Your day one actions did little to make me think you were good. A lot of it was just in response to possible roulette and Gonzo craziness so there's not much to go on. But you stuck in my head for whatever reason.

I've just been trying to find something more than inactivity or pirate-speak to go on for a lynch. I don't see any harm in questioning or even making accusations about Gonzo, considering some of his claims thus far. and if it comes down to russian roulette, I will un-vote him. however, if the town were to follow me on it, I am ready to accept the consequences of that. I just have a feeling about Gonzo this game, though

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Unvote:TitanHope

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 01:27 PM
There's nothing "illogical" about it. I have read plenty of TH posts through the years as have many others. I don't remember any particular penchant for pirate speak. And to do it in response to IBC, who apparently has to speak like a pirate once a day, draws attention. This early we have little to go on and pressing into strange things like this often leads to useful info.

I'm fine with drawing attention to myself! Always! To be honest, I didn't even know IBC's role was piratey. I just saw him do it and decided to do it too because a) I'm very impressionable and b) The OC isn't the most riveting theme for me, and the prospect of a bunch of us talking like pirates to the OC theme sounded awesome. I still wish to push the latter, matey.

So yeah, Deep is right! AS PER USUAL! And to target me for having a little fun with this is either people reaching because they have nothing else to grab ahold of or it's mafia who see the easier target to incite suspicion on.

!forcibly rapes Killswitch
!hugs Deep

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Vote Count:
TH (1) Killswitch
Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 01:43 PM

I have because I am not... Oh well. I just wanted to play like gonzo :freakout:

This puts me in a position to say you are either lying or are good, but I can not trust you.

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Vote Count:
TH (1) Killswitch
Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

Why did Snicho vote for Woot?

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm fine with drawing attention to myself! Always! To be honest, I didn't even know IBC's role was piratey. I just saw him do it and decided to do it too because a) I'm very impressionable and b) The OC isn't the most riveting theme for me, and the prospect of a bunch of us talking like pirates to the OC theme sounded awesome. I still wish to push the latter, matey.

So yeah, Deep is right! AS PER USUAL! And to target me for having a little fun with this is either people reaching because they have nothing else to grab ahold of or it's mafia who see the easier target to incite suspicion on.

!forcibly rapes Killswitch
!hugs Deep

Is it forcible if it's not unwanted?

unvote: TH

For now. I can buy that you were just goofing around. It seems a little too convenient but talking like a pirate is also not much to go on.

It seems like Gonzo's wackiness is not particularly focused or controlled like it sometimes is when he is good. It would not surprise me if his role claims were complete BS and he is actually evil.

TH and Deep are simmering on my suspicion list but not very high on it.

Caddy is not playing anything at all like when we were townies together in the gladiator game. Granted that was an arena-style game. And Snicho did say he is just kind of over mafia games. So that could explain his inactivity. Or it could mean Snicho is covering for him.

There are some other notable things here and there but what I just noticed is, there are still 5 players with single-digit posts.

fenikz 8
SuperMcgee 8
DeepThreat 7
CJSchneider 7
scottyboy 4

Of those only scotty really stands out to me as being seriously inactive. If he doesn't post soon I would be fine lynching him just because we don't have a ton to go on and inactivity should not be tolerated.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Why did Snicho vote for Woot?

Because woot kept telling him to role reveal so he revealed and then voted for woot, telling him to reveal.

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Seems like I missed a lot! I've been catching up, but doesn't seem to be much of anything at this point. I can get behind a vote for Woot or maybe Scotty at this point.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
And no way is there an evil pirate!

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Because woot kept telling him to role reveal so he revealed and then voted for woot, telling him to reveal.

What did Snicho reveal as? Sorry to ask, but I missed that.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 01:50 PM
And no way is there an evil pirate!

There aren't any pirates. Cain was just dicking around

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 01:51 PM
What did Snicho reveal as? Sorry to ask, but I missed that.

Here's all the reveals so far:

Snicho - Watcher
Woot - Tracker
Gonzo - JOAT
SP - Townie

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 01:51 PM
For now. I can buy that you were just goofing around. It seems a little too convenient but talking like a pirate is also not much to go on.

It seems like Gonzo's wackiness is not particularly focused or controlled like it sometimes is when he is good. It would not surprise me if his role claims were complete BS and he is actually evil.

TH and Deep are simmering on my suspicion list but not very high on it.

Caddy is not playing anything at all like when we were townies together in the gladiator game. Granted that was an arena-style game. And Snicho did say he is just kind of over mafia games. So that could explain his inactivity. Or it could mean Snicho is covering for him.

I don't see much reason to keep TH and Deep tied together. They can both be suspicious for their own reasons (Oh, AND THEY ARE), but it seemed like an innocent defense.

I thought Gonzo was crazier when he was good. I can;t remember with him, though.

Caddy is sleeping through a lot of this, probably. But it's good to not let him out of our thoughts.

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 01:52 PM
And why in the hell are people role revealing already? This is why the town loses :/

killxswitch
06-29-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't see much reason to keep TH and Deep tied together. They can both be suspicious for their own reasons (Oh, AND THEY ARE), but it seemed like an innocent defense.

I thought Gonzo was crazier when he was good. I can;t remember with him, though.

Caddy is sleeping through a lot of this, probably. But it's good to not let him out of our thoughts.

Gonzo was actually pretty reserved as a good cop in the Batman game. It's not a concrete reason to draw any conclusions but it is something to keep in mind. And his JOAT role claim (which no one asked of him) seems unrealistic.

Can't forget woot either. I don't want to deal with the same crap from the SS game.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 01:56 PM
And why in the hell are people role revealing already? This is why the town loses :/

This is why I'm still a bit suspicious of Gonzo. Its very much out of character for him to role reveal this early. Plus he claimed JOAT and then said he could commute again tonight (JOAT is virtually always a number of 1x). There's no denying he commuted last night (unless him, woot, and Snicho are in cahoots) but his play is still suspect for him.

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
It is suspicious, but if people are making up roles, JOAT doesn't seem to be the usual M.O.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm back, gonna try and catch up.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 02:00 PM
This is why I'm still a bit suspicious of Gonzo. Its very much out of character for him to role reveal this early. Plus he claimed JOAT and then said he could commute again tonight (JOAT is virtually always a number of 1x). There's no denying he commuted last night (unless him, woot, and Snicho are in cahoots) but his play is still suspect for him.

It has given me a bit of pause, but I think the extra commuter claim was likely done out of self-preservation. The revealing is all quite magoo, but I think it gives us an interesting starting point if they are to be believed.

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 02:05 PM
For what it's worth, sometimes first time mods don't make roles xShot. BB's Final Fantasy game comes to mind.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Reading through, sticking with my IBC vote. First he fully defends his pirate talk, saying he wouldn't be doing it if not necessary, then as people begin to vote for him, he drops it and says he was just joking.

Not sure what to make of Gonzo. He seems normal Gonzo, but his roleclaim of JOAT is at least interesting. For now though, there's not enough for me to vote for him.

Woot is being typical woot, which means of more harm than good to the town, but he may actually be good, so I'll endure his posts for now.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I could get on board with IBC. I'll probably end up suspecting a few of you guys for using the "kill woot for being woot" argument, and he fits in conjunction with other sketchiness.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Time for a game within a game.

The O.C had six official soundtracks. I have a favorite song from each of the CDs. The first person to PM me with the title of one of those six songs gets a special treat! One guess per person.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 02:19 PM
I could get on board with IBC. I'll probably end up suspecting a few of you guys for using the "kill woot for being woot" argument, and he fits in conjunction with other sketchiness.

Okay well when you kill me you can look back at the vote counts and find out who should be evil then... because I am not.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Can I commute tonight? Maybe. I do still ask for protection though so maybe that tells you something. I will have something of use tomorrow.

I hate to do this to someone who is defending me but Shane don't think I am not suspicious of you. If I die you come out scot free because you have been defending me. I am on to you. McGee, I am keeping my eye on you too.

DeepThreat
06-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm reluctant to vote Gonzo because, though he is annoying, he's usually pretty sharp, and this behavior isn't unusual for him.

Woot, on the other hand, confuses **** and rarely contributes much. I'd be more inclined to vote for him, as no one is striking me as overly suspicious.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Here's all the reveals so far:

Snicho - Watcher
Woot - Tracker
Gonzo - JOAT
SP - Townie

Just pointing out that every game there is one evil person who does this. Makes lists. Great way to seem like you are helping, in reality it just makes protectors confused as to who to protect and helps the mafia.

Should I have role revealed this early? Probably not. I do think the mafia targeted me last night so I probably would have been safe tonight. My thinking is after the reveal because I have such a juicy role they will target me again so if I am protected that is another no kill from the mafia. I encourage nobody else to role reveal at this point. It was a good night one, let's keep up the good work.

I can't clear IBC but what I can say is that if he is good it is always a mafia strategy to go after obvious targets. Always. Plausible deniability if they turn up good. The other strategy that is always used is to let the town in fight, post ********, and lay low. I love making big moves but I do think an inactive is the right way to go. Sends a message and there is a good chance if we pick the right inactive we nab a baddie.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Can I commute tonight? Maybe. I do still ask for protection though so maybe that tells you something. I will have something of use tomorrow.

I hate to do this to someone who is defending me but Shane don't think I am not suspicious of you. If I die you come out scot free because you have been defending me. I am on to you. McGee, I am keeping my eye on you too.

Far be it from me to criticize you for that. I think you're good but I don't trust Shane one bit despite him thinking similar.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm reluctant to vote Gonzo because, though he is annoying, he's usually pretty sharp, and this behavior isn't unusual for him.

Woot, on the other hand, confuses **** and rarely contributes much. I'd be more inclined to vote for him, as no one is striking me as overly suspicious.

See that's the thing. I commuted last night, no kills. I ******* know the mafia tried to kill me and it's eating them up inside. I could have used another power but I didn't because I knew they were coming for me. That is why I still suspect Caddy. Now I am being called annoying and a **** player? You guys are all sheeple!!!

I am trying to do my thing, get people talking, and get a read on someone. What have all of you done? First it's take out Woot but I trust his tracker claim, then IBC because he is not really a pirate (which is suspect for sure but c'mon). Now it's what? Everyone is so afraid of taking a stand and doing anything. Why do you think people lay low, because when they don't they get lynched because being active is suspicious I guess. When I was mafia I was against taking out inactives because my whole team was inactive so I pushed to take out the obvious choice every time. This is why Shane and Vidae now top my suspicious list.

Scottyboy seems like a solid choice to me but another that we should not overlook is Fenikz.

DeepThreat
06-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Grizz and killxswitch stand out the most to me, at this point. But it's always difficult to draw the line between trying to get the game going and evil.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Grizz and killxswitch stand out the most to me, at this point. But it's always difficult to draw the line between trying to get the game going and evil.

Very true. I have called out Grizz and Killswitch stands out to me for sure. I think out of those two and Vidae and Shane two or three are evil.

DeepThreat
06-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Well, I'm probably out for the night. I'll try to check in when I get back later.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Very true. I have called out Grizz and Killswitch stands out to me for sure. I think out of those two and Vidae and Shane two or three are evil.

Meh, I made the list because a couple people just signed on at the time and were trying to catch up, TH even asked for the role reveals so I was just trying to help him out.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Meh, I made the list because a couple people just signed on at the time and were trying to catch up, TH even asked for the role reveals so I was just trying to help him out.

Fair enough. Me being suspicious of you certainly won't get you lynched right now. I am just going off what I see happen every game and the listing thing tends to be a mafia crutch.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Fair enough. Me being suspicious of you certainly won't get you lynched right now. I am just going off what I see happen every game and the listing thing tends to be a mafia crutch.

Yea, I know what you mean, it was a great tool for me as the serial killer last game because I could make the post and then continue pushing people towards the mafia.

TitanHope
06-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I've got relatives over, so I'm out. I'll do my best to keep up as the day goes on.

1-ZpHr5l0U0

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 02:56 PM
My OC music guess has been submitted. It was a total shot in the dark.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Eh, I've made lists twice as a good guy. It keeps things somewhat organized for the town, and the mafia would have to be completely incompetent to not know what was already on it.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 02:58 PM

CJ, I love your random pop-in comments.

I tried as well, though I sense I was wrong haha

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 03:02 PM

Considering nobody on this forum knows me and I don't think I have ever posted about music here, everybody's guess was a shot in the dark. But the are 72 possible songs, so you guys had an 8.3% of guessing right.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Considering nobody on this forum knows me and I don't think I have ever posted about music here, everybody's guess was a shot in the dark. But the are 72 possible songs, so you guys had an 8.3% of guessing right.

Well I know you cry at The OC, so I went with a more sensitive type of tune.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Well I know you cry at The OC, so I went with a more sensitive type of tune.

You were damn close.

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:09 PM
This is what I'm talking about.. I don't trust Gonzo and now I'm evil. It never fails. It isn't deduction or smarts, it's the simplest form of accusing someone. Oh they don't trust me?! Well then they're evil!

It's dumb and I'm done with it. I'm just done.

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 03:11 PM
When will we find out on the music game?

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 03:12 PM
This is what I'm talking about.. I don't trust Gonzo and now I'm evil. It never fails. It isn't deduction or smarts, it's the simplest form of accusing someone. Oh they don't trust me?! Well then they're evil!

I will repeat, I called you evil before you ever called me out. You reaction has made me more suspicious. Classic Vidae when evil play

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I made my guess. I picked my favorite song of those considering I wasn't going to actually listen to any of them.

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:14 PM
I will repeat, I called you evil before you ever called me out. You reaction has made me more suspicious. Classic Vidae when evil play

My usual "classic evil" play is to be angry. I'm not angry, I'm just annoyed with how you play these games, that's all.

I'll say it again: I am not evil. I'm good.

That won't stop you from accusing me of being evil and it won't stop me from thinking you're full of yourself though.

Game on!

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:20 PM
I picked a song by a band that I really like. I have no idea what kind of music you like though JR.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:22 PM
I picked a song as well, but it appears it was incorrect.

Regardless, Gonzo is like the family drunk. You just have to tolerate him and sometimes ignore what he says.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 03:23 PM

My first impression was that vidae's post came out of nowhere and was an over-reaction. After reading Gonzo's response, it had me thinking about last game when vidae was doing the EXACT same thing when he was going at it with BB/Cain/woot/etc. I fear we have a similar situation to last game where the mafia is sitting back letting the active townies go at each other and Gonzo's idea of going for someone that's normally active and isn't right now, like fenikz, might be our best course of action.

vidae

Regardless, Gonzo is like the family drunk. You just have to tolerate him and sometimes ignore what he says.

Which is what I'm choosing to do now!

As far as IBC, I dunno, he doesn't strike me as evil. TH I have no idea though.

Cigaro
Seriously though, does no one else think IBC's committed defense that he HAD to speak pirate, then changing to saying it was a joke when it was pointed out by show watchers that that wouldn't make sense, is suspicious?

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 03:26 PM

I would like to know what you think I have said this game that should be ignored.

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Seriously though, does no one else think IBC's committed defense that he HAD to speak pirate, then changing to saying it was a joke when it was pointed out by show watchers that that wouldn't make sense, is suspicious?

It is suspicious but I think it's more than he wanted to have fun and not that he was trying to hide something.

I dunno. I could be dead wrong here, and if the town decides that he's the guy I'll vote for him, but I just don't get the feeling that he's evil. That's all.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I would like to know what you think I have said this game that should be ignored.

Nothing in particular, just the general way you're extremely accusatory. That's just you being you, just like it's the family drunk being the family drunk.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
We have a winner everybody!!!!

First, here were the acceptable answers:

Mix One- Caught by the River- Doves
Mix Three- Maybe This Christmas- Ron Sexsmith
Mix Four- Eve, The Apple of My Eye- Bell XI
Mix Five- Your Ex-Lover is Dead- Stars
Mix Six- Hello Sunshine Syd Matters

But the correct guess...

Mix Two- If You Leave- Nada Surf

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:29 PM
It is suspicious but I think it's more than he wanted to have fun and not that he was trying to hide something.

I dunno. I could be dead wrong here, and if the town decides that he's the guy I'll vote for him, but I just don't get the feeling that he's evil. That's all.

I could see it him wanting to have fun, but its the fact that at first he was completely defending it. The obvious thing to do would say, "I don't like the OC, so I'm going to talk like this to make it interesting" instead of his first defense that he was only talking like that because he was forced to. Whenever I made themed posts in the gladiator thread, I never thought to claim that I was forced to do so.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Well I was way off there. Damn you Cannonball by Damien Rice sure not being on any mix!

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 03:30 PM
i understand the suspicion for me, but I am good. I had no internet, tv or phone usage last night because my idiot mother got tricked into using cablevision over verizon while i was in Rome and cablevision sucks balls.

if you don't believe me, you'll note there was a lack of me in the NBA/draft threads...because i was in a fury and couldn't watch it or post about it.

also, J-boogie will note my twitter was quiet last night as well and I couldn't gloat about being happy about the nets drafting Tyshawn. I'm good, just stuck with a ****** internet provider and worked today

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM

Actually buddy... it wasn't until I started not talking like a pirate when I said it was a joke. Thanks for paying attention.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Actually buddy... it wasn't until I started not talking like a pirate when I said it was a joke. Thanks for paying attention.

That was my point. You dropped it and passed it off as a joke.