PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Well I was way off there. Damn you Cannonball by Damien Rice sure not being on any mix!

Way off, but so freaking close at the same time. Cannonball is my favorite song ever played on the OC. Plus Damien Rice was formerly a member of Bell XI

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
That was my point. You dropped it and passed it off as a joke.

Okay... again put me to death and become a suspect.

I state again I am not evil.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM

If your only defense is, "I'm not evil, you'll regret it," then I won't be changing my vote or suspicion. Plainly put, it makes no sense to go on speaking pirate, defend it absolutely required, then when questioned drop it and say it was actually a joke. I could see TH doing it, because TH is just that type of guy, but not you.

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM

I want an apology for having to read all those pirate posts.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 03:51 PM
I want an apology for having to read all those pirate posts.

I love you I am sorry

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 03:51 PM
I vote for scotty to tell me his twitter handle.

IBC you're not helping anything.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 03:53 PM
I vote for scotty to tell me his twitter handle.

IBC you're not helping anything.

Ehh... I just wanted to have fun. If you kill me so be it. It actually might help the town.

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
It might help the town to kill you? How's that?

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Ehh... I just wanted to have fun. If you kill me so be it. It actually might help the town.

I could see it, until you make posts like this;

Ye scurvy seadogs... Do ye really think I would act like Broth on purpose in one of these games. My strength in these games is my ability to reason and with no one trusting what I see then I am relatively useless.

So take it as you will I am no evil man... or evil woman for that matter.

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 03:57 PM
so gonzo is crazy, SP is leaving and there's a lot of pirate talk. interesting.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 03:58 PM
It might help the town to kill you? How's that?

I always claim vote counts are damning. So if I am killed it should help narrow things down a bit.

Although that would take some smart Towines to no skew the votes but I know right there I am asking for too much.

vidae
06-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Just a usual day here in a DC Mafia game!

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:01 PM
i'm guessing no one knows anything and that i shouldn't bother reading 15 pages of nothingness?

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Vote Count:

IBC (4) Caddy, Cigaro, SP, broth
Woot (3) Vidae, snicho, IBC
Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

With 21 remaining players, 11 votes are needed for a majority.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I will say it again, the three people who voted Woot, why? Do you but believe he is a tracker? You all say I am hurting the town but voting for Woot is hurting the town.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 04:21 PM
i'm guessing no one knows anything and that i shouldn't bother reading 15 pages of nothingness?

Here's the cliff notes fenikz

- Snicho came out as a watcher? Follower? I forget
- Wooty half came out as something similar
- Vidae thinks gonzo is evil as usual
- Gonzo think vidae is evil as usual
- IBC stopped speaking pirate thus going from being forced to speak pirate to only having to do so once per post to just joking about it.

vidae
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm going to follow Cigaro here if he is THIS sure that IBC is evil. Cigaro usually has his head on straight.

unvote : Wooty

vote : IBC

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:25 PM
woot always claims something, sometimes he is what he claims, other times it's complete BS and helps no one

vidae
06-29-2012, 04:26 PM
woot always claims something, sometimes he is what he claims, other times it's complete BS and helps no one

Which is why I voted for him to begin with. He is never trustworthy and he always confuses us. He is the reason we lost the SS game and I really didn't want to go through that again.

But I suppose IBC makes more sense. I'm still not sold on the fact that he's evil, but I will admit he has been the most suspicious and weird so far.

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm going to follow Cigaro here if he is THIS sure that IBC is evil. Cigaro usually has his head on straight.

unvote : Wooty

vote : IBC

I'll go ahead and caution you that if you think I'm operating on solid information, I'm not, just my own suspicions.

That said, I fully stand behind my vote for IBC.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Vote Count:

IBC (5) Caddy, Cigaro, SP, broth, Vidae
Woot (2) snicho, IBC
Gonzo (1) sbh
sbh (1) Gonzo

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
- IBC stopped speaking pirate thus going from being forced to speak pirate to only having to do so once per post to just joking about it.

I'll say this, I have yet to vote on the issue, but of you get lynched IBC, you did it to yourself.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Reveal yourself!

etc etc

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 04:33 PM
if we're revealing ****, might as well be noodz, the OC had some hot chicks on it

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 04:35 PM
if we're revealing ****, might as well be noodz, the OC had some hot chicks on it

I don't know you, but I like you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:37 PM

Not wanting to read what is going on, trying to get Woot lynched, being inactive. That is enough for me.

unvote: sbh
vote: fenikz

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 04:39 PM
gonzo, stop being so bat **** crazy. at some point it's almost a viable option to lynch you for driving the town in circles and not being useful, accusing literally everyone

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
gonzo, stop being so bat **** crazy. at some point it's almost a viable option to lynch you for driving the town in circles and not being useful, accusing literally everyone

I will let you take the lead them. What are your thoughts? Who should we lynch?

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
The only games previous to the last one that I played with fenikz he died very early, but in the last one where he was good, he was more active in the first few days that he has been this game.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Vote Count:

IBC (4) Caddy, Cigaro, SP, broth
Woot (3) Vidae, snicho, IBC
Gonzo (1) sbh
fenikz (1) Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
I do think IBC is a good choice. Combined with his lies he also voted Woot. That said I stand by my assertion that there is something up with Fenikz.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:46 PM
my assertion is you're being a tard

by your logic you are trying to get me lynched so you are evil

why don't you go on irc any more?

RufusMcDaniel
06-29-2012, 04:48 PM
You could have also had a SK or mafia assassin roleblocked.

The only thing is, I'd assume that mafia wouldn't target the same guy with two actions. Seems odd, possible...but odd.

There couldn't be a neutral or good role blocker, right?

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
SK and Mafia could of targeted the same person and generally there is a good protector

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I keep telling you assholes that at least one if the mafia or sk was foiled by my commute. As for not going on IRC I just choose to do other things.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 04:55 PM
no offense but I doubt you would be a early target all you do is accuse everyone and cause confusion

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
BTW jr, vidae changed his vote to IBC.

vidae
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
JR I unvoted Wooty and voted IBC.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
no offense but I doubt you would be a early target all you do is accuse everyone and cause confusion

I would bet I was right about at least two day one. I always die early when I am good. I do not accuse everyone and I still have no idea why people think all I do is cause confusion.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
JR I unvoted Wooty and voted IBC.

Ya Jr, he has hoped on two lynch wagons today, not just one.

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Vote Count:

Woot (2) snicho, IBC
Gonzo (1) sbh
fenikz (1) Gonzo

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
I will let you take the lead them. What are your thoughts? Who should we lynch?

I've got some suspiscions, but you may be atop of them. you flip flop and vote on damn near everyone. what good is that? like really, fenikz? what rationale do you have there?

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 05:05 PM
I've got some suspiscions, but you may be atop of them. you flip flop and vote on damn near everyone. what good is that? like really, fenikz? what rationale do you have there?

I must have forgot you don't know how to read. Just check the last page. Besides me who do you suspect?

fenikz
06-29-2012, 05:06 PM
Finally caught up, I figured IBC was just joking about the pirate thing but he actually tried to play it off like it was his role not sure the motive behind this. Could be evil and a dumb attempt to fool people, could be powerful and an attempt to play it off as a gimmick role or could just be useless and having fun with the game

Also calling BS on Gonzo as a 1x Commuter

scottyboy
06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Caddy, Gonzo, SP and Shane are atop my list

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Finally caught up, I figured IBC was just joking about the pirate thing but he actually tried to play it off like it was his role not sure the motive behind this. Could be evil and a dumb attempt to fool people, could be powerful and an attempt to play it off as a gimmick role or could just be useless and having fun with the game

Also calling BS on Gonzo as a 1x Commuter

Clearly you didn't catch up because nowhere did I claim 1 time commuter.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 05:10 PM
I keep telling you assholes that at least one if the mafia or sk was foiled by my commute. As for not going on IRC I just choose to do other things.

oh really you didnt claim that?

Vote: Gonzo

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Vote Count:

Woot (2) snicho, IBC
Gonzo (2) sbh, fenikz
fenikz (1) Gonzo

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Gonzo did claim commuter, and Snicho did verify him...I don't know what or who Gonzo is, but right now his story checks out.

Forenci
06-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I actually believe Gonzo. I mean, he could be neutral but there's no way of really proving that. Seems much more likely that he's good.

I'm just not sure about IBC, honestly. He does seem suspicious in the way he acted but I feel he's a smart enough player to know that suddenly backing off of his pirate accent would make him seem suspicious. It's one of those things where he's either REALLY smart to try and pull one over on us or he was just having fun with his role.

I feel like it would be silly to make up pirate role when it's clearly not a big focal point on the show. That would only draw attention since it's such a minor role, apparently.

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I actually believe Gonzo. I mean, he could be neutral but there's no way of really proving that. Seems much more likely that he's good.

I'm just not sure about IBC, honestly. He does seem suspicious in the way he acted but I feel he's a smart enough player to know that suddenly backing off of his pirate accent would make him seem suspicious. It's one of those things where he's either REALLY smart to try and pull one over on us or he was just having fun with his role.

I feel like it would be silly to make up pirate role when it's clearly not a big focal point on the show. That would only draw attention since it's such a minor role, apparently.

I don't know what to make of the pirate business, but there has been some interesting activity since it was debunked. IBC keeps saying that we could use info from his death like how he always plays, but he has not made an attempt to suspect anybody since dropping the gimmick. There is nothing concrete to reference it with at this point, but he is doing nothing pro-town since then but, possibly, dying.

And there might actually end up being info to come from that. I think vidae's switched vote to IBC, in particular, is interesting since he has been playing in a very suspect manner. If IBC were to be lynched and turn up good, that is where my attention would be heavily focused. And it probably is, already.

Of course, both of those guys were in the "kill woot because he's woot, and we're totally not the ones harming the game" crowd, so I may be biased against them. Shane is another one, and IBC did call him out on day one. At least one of this group is evil.

vidae
06-29-2012, 05:55 PM
I have no idea if IBC is evil or not, but I've come to trust the hunches that Cigaro has. That's it. I'm much more suspicious of other people for sure.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I am willing to fall on my sword if need be... You will all see you are wrong.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I hate that people are just putting aside my reveal like its no big deal. And somewhere back Jbond said he didnt understand why people where revealing so early in the game.. I revealed because I was made to, which in turn did shut Woot up, so thats a little odd. Maybe its not that big of a deal, but I would have liked to go a little longer without being forced to reveal.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I have no idea if IBC is evil or not, but I've come to trust the hunches that Cigaro has. That's it. I'm much more suspicious of other people for sure.

Who would that be?

fenikz
06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
if you didn't have 10 votes for you, you weren't forced to reveal ****

vidae
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
I hate that people are just putting aside my reveal like its no big deal. And somewhere back Jbond said he didnt understand why people where revealing so early in the game.. I revealed because I was made to, which in turn did shut Woot up, so thats a little odd. Maybe its not that big of a deal, but I would have liked to go a little longer without being forced to reveal.

Yeah, being forced to reveal on day two is stupid. I'm sorry that it happened but hopefully someone has your back tonight.

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 06:08 PM
if you didn't have 10 votes for you, you weren't forced to reveal ****

Yeah, I really don't see how you were forced.

Brothgar
06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah and if you have 10 votes and you role reveal you are "scrambling"

Caddy
06-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Nice to see Gonzo has accused 10? 12 people so far? And I am one of them? Who would have thought? Colour me shocked.

I'll be busy most of the weekend packing/cleaning/moving houses/apartments so you can all deal with it.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Ah woot was implying I was the one who went to gonzo. If I didn't come out and say anything it would have looked even more suspicious.

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Nice to see Gonzo has accused 10? 12 people so far? And I am one of them? Who would have thought? Colour me shocked.

I'll be busy most of the weekend packing/cleaning/moving houses/apartments so you can all deal with it.

Nice to know you have already given your excuse for why you will contribute nothing all weekend.

Caddy
06-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Nice to know you have already given your excuse for why you will contribute nothing all weekend.

Ask Snicho. I'm moving houses. I'm glad you are so confident I'm evil. Like I was evil in the last game we played. Oh wait, I was a watcher... :njx:

Snicho
06-29-2012, 06:43 PM
I can confirm this. Caddy is moving houses this weekend.

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 06:45 PM
IBC's move strikes me as stupid, not evil perhaps, but very stupid. I'm not sure I want to approve that kind of behavior as getting you out of a lynching though, hmmm

Vote: IBC

Dr. Gonzo
06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
I can confirm this. Caddy is moving houses this weekend.

I never said I didn't believe that he was moving houses.

Snicho
06-29-2012, 06:47 PM
I never said you didn't, I was just confirming what caddy said.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 06:49 PM
IBC's move strikes me as stupid, not evil perhaps, but very stupid. I'm not sure I want to approve that kind of behavior as getting you out of a lynching though, hmmm

Haha this is funny. I cannot wait until you kill a good guy because I was ******* around. Good job town.

CJSchneider
06-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Haha this is funny. I cannot wait until you kill a good guy because I was ******* around. Good job town.

Hey, at least you apologized. Now you can die with a clean conscience.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 06:51 PM
well you aren't doing much to stop them from doing so

Shane P. Hallam
06-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I feel like we've killed for less, lol.

RufusMcDaniel
06-29-2012, 06:55 PM

Too be fair, he accused me of being a rapist....that doesn't qualify as evil, right?

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 06:56 PM
http://nextlol.com/images/342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png
Unvote:Woot
Vote: Cain
Have fun gents.

fenikz
06-29-2012, 06:57 PM
whatever you aren't even gonna try

Unvote: Gonzo

Snicho
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Are you serious? It's a bit early to be falling on your sword.

Cigaro
Copies the post restriction role, copies the 'I'll sacrifice myself' tactic pulled by people last game.

Well played IBC, well played.

Grizzlegom
Watch him end up being a jester.

RufusMcDaniel
06-29-2012, 07:00 PM
I enjoyed IBC's pirate posts, they will be missed....but yarrrr I guess it's time to walk the plank

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm at dinner, so I'm not confident, but I think that's 10 for Cain

SuperMcGee
06-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I believe it's 9. My vote should be 10.

If IBC ends up good, remember votes 4-6. broth, vidae, Shane. If he is indeed bad, nice work everybody.

vote: IBC

Cigaro
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
As said by Mcgee, his vote should be ten, one less than necessary.

ImBrotherCain
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
I am a Miller to be exact... I don't give to shits about the OC and figured I would have fun then go crazy and get killed.

The crazy never really happened but whatever.

No one will believe my role and right know I know I am more use to the town dead that alive.

I expect those who are actually good at this game and town aligned to take the info gleaned from my death and **** those ****** drama queens in the face with it.

Grizzlegom
06-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Sorry bro, I'll avenge you!

Vote:ImBrotherCain

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Final Vote Count:

IBC (11) Caddy, Cigaro, SP, broth, Vidae, Shane, IBC, fenikz, Rufus, McGee, Grizz
Woot (1) snicho
Gonzo (1) sbh
fenikz (1) Gonzo

jrdrylie
06-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Despite avoiding a murder the previous night, the residents of Newport Beach continued their crusade to find the killers of JR Drylie. Attention quickly turned to IBC. His behavior had drastically changed from the previous day. Near sundown, Cain finally said "ENOUGH! Kill me now." They tied a cement block to his legs and made Cain "walk the plank" into Newport Harbor.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/hailey_oc.jpg

Hailey Nichol (Miller) has been lynched

You have until 11 AM CDT to send in your night actions. If you get them in earlier, I can open the thread earlier.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 08:19 AM
The residents of Newport Beach wake with the sun, praying another night passes without a death. But those hopes are quickly dashed when Kirsten Cohen runs out of her home screaming. "Shane never came home last night!" Police rush to Shane's office at Partridge, Savage, and Kahn. When they open the door, they see Shane face down in a law book with a bullet in his brain.

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/518208-sandy_cohen1.jpg

Shane P. Hallam - Sandy Cohen (Investigator) has been murdered

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Not Sandy! :'(

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
This had to be Gonzo lol

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Vidae is our guy here.

Vote: Vidae

Snicho
06-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Explain please?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:28 AM
This had to be Gonzo lol

To be honest I seriously thought about it. I think I was role blocked last night but targeted Vidae.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Vote Count

Vidae (1) Gonzo

With 19 remaining player, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Explain please?

As Jack of all Trades I have alternating powers each night. Last night I could have investigated but was worried I would be killed. I was so sure Vidae was evil that I tried to kill him. That didn't happen so I assume he is gf or sk. I could have been blocked but I would like to here from Vidae.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 08:34 AM
You can kill someone? Investigate? Watch? and Commute?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:34 AM
I am alive and there is one less kill so thank you protector. I am going to ask to be protected again. I could commute but I want to see if I was blocked so I will be using another power.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 08:35 AM
You got anything Snicho ?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:35 AM
You can kill someone? Investigate? Watch? and Commute?

Also protect and track. No joke. Seems crazy but it is true. Like I said, great character, great role.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 08:36 AM
You got anything Snicho ?

No the person I watched wasnt target.

Grizzlegom
06-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Snicho, did you watch gonzo again? Might give us info on a potential role block

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Sadly my info sucks too :/

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Some of my abilities are one time use only, I won't say which though because **** you mafia. Just wanted to clear up my role.

RufusMcDaniel
06-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Sadly my info sucks too :/

Sadly I can offer no info.

But since it's early, we'll wait and see what Vidae says and who else says anything.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 08:42 AM
We should really take a look at inactives again. Deep, Scotty, Forenci, CJ

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 08:44 AM
So...Gonzo is a commuter, vigilante, investigator, protector, watcher, AND tracker? That's way too many for a JOAT. You get, like, three usually.

Somethin stinks here. Snicho, is there a likely lyncher character?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:44 AM

I think Scotty is our best bet out of those. I did have a strong enough feeling about Vidae to try and kill him and he is alive so hearing from him will greatly effect my decision.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 08:49 AM
So...Gonzo is a commuter, vigilante, investigator, protector, watcher, AND tracker? That's way too many for a JOAT. You get, like, three usually.

Somethin stinks here. Snicho, is there a likely lyncher character?

Its hard to say. There are a few characters that try to target/kill/poison certain people in the show, so I guess it could make sense.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Its hard to say. There are a few characters that try to target/kill/poison certain people in the show, so I guess it could make sense.

It makes a lot of sense there would be a lyncher in this game. I thought it was sbh but I think there are characters more deserving of a lyncher than me. Still think he is someone to keep our eye on though.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 08:57 AM
I was talking about you being a Lyncher, Gonzo...

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:01 AM
I was talking about you being a Lyncher, Gonzo...

I see. Who am I trying to lynch. Vidae? I can see why you think that because it wouldn't be a bad strategy but there are better ways. That and I doubt vidae is a character worth lynching.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 09:10 AM
I will continue my crusade.

Vote Forenci

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Vote Count:

Vidae (1) Gonzo
Forenci (1) Woot

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
I will continue my crusade.

Vote Forenci

I am surprised you didn't say you knew he was evil our ask us to trust you.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
I see. Who am I trying to lynch. Vidae? I can see why you think that because it wouldn't be a bad strategy but there are better ways. That and I doubt vidae is a character worth lynching.

You just seem so...contrived. Throwing accusations at everyone, and then acting as if you're the center of the mafia's attention. Claim all sorts of roles without ever being prompted to, and then asking for protection despite supposedly being able to defend yourself. And yesterday you promised us information, and voila, you've shown up today claiming one of your powers allows you to kill and you targeted Vidae. It's almost as if you knew last night's result was going to happen before you submitted it.

Add in the fact that you've gone after Vidae, and were the first one to bring up a Lyncher for yourself, and I couldn't help but end up here.

Not necessarily assuming this is correct. I suppose you could have this horrifically OP role that led to your discovery of a Bulletproof player, or even that Vidae was chosen to be protected for whatever reason.

Brothgar
06-30-2012, 09:14 AM

I'm confused.....

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Gonzo pushing for a vidae lynch and then doubting that he is a character worth lynching.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 09:16 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cmj3dSol1rpl9b1.gif

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:21 AM
You just seem so...contrived. Throwing accusations at everyone, and then acting as if you're the center of the mafia's attention. Claim all sorts of roles without ever being prompted to, and then asking for protection despite supposedly being able to defend yourself. And yesterday you promised us information, and voila, you've shown up today claiming one of your powers allows you to kill and you targeted Vidae. It's almost as if you knew last night's result was going to happen before you submitted it.

Add in the fact that you've gone after Vidae, and were the first one to bring up a Lyncher for yourself, and I couldn't help but end up here.

Not necessarily assuming this is correct. I suppose you could have this horrifically OP role that led to your discovery of a Bulletproof player, or even that Vidae was chosen to be protected for whatever reason.

Like I said, I could have been blocked. If I were a lycher I just needed to do nothing day one and then today claim I investigated whoever I needed lynched and he turned up evil. I do think I am the center of the mafias attention. I was hoping Snicho or Woot would have something. It really isn't that op a role which you will see when I die our when the game us over.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Gonzo was speaking in terms of Vidae having a Lyncher, not the actual action of being lynched. Gonzo is accusing Vidae of being Bulletproof and evil, so it does make sense that he doesn't think Vidae would have a lyncher. But that's irrelevant because Gonzo could be mistaken or lying.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Well for the sake of letting some infos coming out. Shane visited Caddy the night he died.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Gonzo pushing for a vidae lynch and then doubting that he is a character worth lynching.

I meant if I were a lyncher because lynchers tend to go after good people. Actually I think lynchers always are after good people.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:25 AM
More curious to know who Snicho watched.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 09:25 AM
More curious to know who Snicho watched.

Forenciiiiiiiiiiiii

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Forenciiiiiiiiiiiii

Well it makes sense he wasn't targeted.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Unvote Forenci
Vote Scotty

Snicho
06-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Well my watching doesnt clear him from being bad or good. He is high on my suspicious list tho.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 09:33 AM
It's also curious to know that with a revealed Watcher, Tracker, and JOAT, it was JBond who got smoked. Perhaps they saw it as an opportunity to go after whoever they wanted due to people absorbing protection (in which case, nice one guys), but it's kinda sketchy for ya'll.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Unvote Forenci
Vote Scotty

I understand why you are voting Scotty by why the switch from Forenci?

vidae
06-30-2012, 09:34 AM
I didn't die because I commuted last night. I was the one who guessed the song correctly as Nada Surf is one of my favorite bands. The song title was "If You Leave" so it gave me a one time commute and I used it last night since I thought I was going to die. I was right, obviously, since I was pretty sure Gonzo was gunning for me..

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Vote Count:

Vidae (1) Gonzo
Scotty (1) Woot

With 19 players remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

vidae
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
And just in case anyone tries to call ******** on me guessing the right song, here is a post from early 2010 (over two years ago) in which I link a Nada Surf video because I really do love the band.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2012602&#post2012602

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
It's also curious to know that with a revealed Watcher, Tracker, and JOAT, it was JBond who got smoked. Perhaps they saw it as an opportunity to go after whoever they wanted due to people absorbing protection (in which case, nice one guys), but it's kinda sketchy for ya'll.

Ya because the protector would totally know that Shane was an investigator and the mafia totally knows everybodies roles. Think man! Sounds like you are trying to ensure I am not protected at night so I have me eye on you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Also there was only one kill last night so the protector did a good job.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:39 AM
I didn't die because I commuted last night. I was the one who guessed the song correctly as Nada Surf is one of my favorite bands. The song title was "If You Leave" so it gave me a one time commute and I used it last night since I thought I was going to die. I was right, obviously, since I was pretty sure Gonzo was gunning for me..

Interesting. So you have no other power then? I really don't believe you won the ability to commute but at this point that will probably be good enough for everyone.

vidae
06-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Believe it or don't, but I did win the ability to 1x commute and I used it last night. And as for the first question, I'm not telling you ****. You tried to kill me last night so you can lick my butt.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Believe it or don't, but I did win the ability to 1x commute and I used it last night. And as for the first question, I'm not telling you ****. You tried to kill me last night so you can lick my butt.

Haha fair point. I actually thought to myself maybe you are doing what you did last game and playing dumb to survive longer but then I thought **** it and chanced killing you because I do have the strong feeling you are evil.

vidae
06-30-2012, 09:46 AM
I've been good for the first 26 pages and I'll be good the next 26. I'm not evil, at all. Maybe I should have let you kill me so you'd know once and for all.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 09:48 AM
I've been good for the first 26 pages and I'll be good the next 26. I'm not evil, at all. Maybe I should have let you kill me so you'd know once and for all.

Well you can take comfort in the fact that I won't be trying to kill you tonight, I have other **** I want to use.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Ya because the protector would totally know that Shane was an investigator and the mafia totally knows everybodies roles. Think man! Sounds like you are trying to ensure I am not protected at night so I have me eye on you.

Venting my frustration is by no means an example of me not using my head.

I don't blame you or care if you're protected or not. If anything, I'd be more ticked at Woot for revealing himself and then forcing Snicho's hand. You only caused one role reveal.

You should keep your eye on me, because I still don't buy much of what you're selling, and if you have vigilante powers, then I don't want you deciding who lives and who dies. If Vidae is good and he has a good power, and he didn't allegedly commute last night, then you would have wased your own powers, absorbed protection, and helped kill off the town.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo

Don't pull another Job stunt again. I was mafia when that happened and laughed the entire way through it.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Vote Count:

Vidae (1) Gonzo
Scotty (1) Woot
Gonzo (1) TH

With 19 remaining player, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

sbh15
06-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Im on my phone in a car on the way to New York can anyone give me a quick update of whats happened? I did see Shane died but I havent been able to read through todays posts.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Im off to bed. Ill place my vote in case the thread closes before I wake.

Vote: Forenci

Not because I want him dead (yet). I just want to here what he has to say.
I have reason to believe he is one of the older characters of the oc (im not sure if im breaking the rules about hinting at characters so i wont say anything else). My vote is purely to hear from Forenci a bit more.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm about to drive up to Nashville. I''ll be back on in about 90 minutes. Follow the rules while I'm gone.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Vote Count:

Vidae (1) Gonzo
Scotty (1) Woot
Gonzo (1) TH
Forenci (1) snchio

With 19 players remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Venting my frustration is by no means an example of me not using my head.

I don't blame you or care if you're protected or not. If anything, I'd be more ticked at Woot for revealing himself and then forcing Snicho's hand. You only caused one role reveal.

You should keep your eye on me, because I still don't buy much of what you're selling, and if you have vigilante powers, then I don't want you deciding who lives and who dies. If Vidae is good and he has a good power, and he didn't allegedly commute last night, then you would have wased your own powers, absorbed protection, and helped kill off the town.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo

Don't pull another Job stunt again. I was mafia when that happened and laughed the entire way through it.

This doesn't seem like something that someone pro town would do. You really want to ensure I don't get protected tonight. I never got anyone to reveal. Snicho did to corroborate my story which I appreciate but never ask for. Despite Job we also won the Psych game so you may have been laughing but you lost.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Im off to bed. Ill place my vote in case the thread closes before I wake.

Vote: Forenci

Not because I want him dead (yet). I just want to here what he has to say.
I have reason to believe he is one of the older characters of the oc (im not sure if im breaking the rules about hinting at characters so i wont say anything else). My vote is purely to hear from Forenci a bit more.

Go drown in a pool Forenci!

Snicho
06-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Go drown in a pool Forenci!

Gonzo do you watch the OC? or have you?

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Im on my phone in a car on the way to New York can anyone give me a quick update of whats happened? I did see Shane died but I havent been able to read through todays posts.

Gonzo: Says he is a commuter, vigilante, investigator, protector, watcher, and tracker. Says they alternate and some of those are xShot, but won't specify as to not give too much info to the mafia. Says he targeted to kill Vidae last night and failed.

Vidae: Says he won JR's soundtrack game, and won a 1xCommute, which he used last night.

Snicho: Says he tracked Forenci last night. No info.

Woot: Not sure what his action was, but also said he didn't have any info.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Gonzo: Says he is a commuter, vigilante, investigator, protector, watcher, and tracker. Says they alternate and some of those are xShot, but won't specify as to not give too much info to the mafia. Says he targeted to kill Vidae last night and failed.

Vidae: Says he won JR's soundtrack game, and won a 1xCommute, which he used last night.

Snicho: Says he tracked Forenci last night. No info.

Woot: Not sure what his action was, but also said he didn't have any info.

I think Woot tracked Jbond?

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 10:10 AM
I tracked Jbond yes.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Gonzo do you watch the OC? or have you?

You should be able to tell after that comment. I actually wrote what I think was a brilliant parody of the theme song in high school. I provided all the info on the show.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 10:14 AM
You should be able to tell after that comment. I actually wrote what I think was a brilliant parody of the theme song in high school. I provided all the info on the show.

Okay, well I think we are maybe on the same page then concerning Forenci.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Anybody else really suspicious of Caddy? Clearly Shane agreed with me.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 10:15 AM
This doesn't seem like something that someone pro town would do. You really want to ensure I don't get protected tonight.

I'd hope me wanting to lynch you would give you the impression that I want you to die. Was kinda my goal there.

I never got anyone to reveal. Snicho did to corroborate my story which I appreciate but never ask for.

You revealed your own role (ie. one role reveal). I blame Woot for revealing himself and then forcing Snicho to role reveal (ie. two role reveals). I don't blame you for Snicho's role reveal.

Despite Job we also won the Psych game so you may have been laughing but you lost.

I was referring to the Final Fantasy game when you lead a lynch train on Job because Scottyboy targeted him. I didn't even play in the Psych game...

Grizzlegom
06-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Anybody else really suspicious of Caddy? Clearly Shane agreed with me.

I'm not sure what to make of him. Snicho is saying that he's simply not overly interested in playing anymore and then when he has posted it was mostly to say he wouldn't be around to post so either he is evil and is just trying to stay under the radar or he's genuinely disinterested in playing anymore. If it's the latter, I hope he doesn't have a useful role.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:22 AM
I'd hope me wanting to lynch you would give you the impression that I want you to die. Was kinda my goal there.

You revealed your own role (ie. one role reveal). I blame Woot for revealing himself and then forcing Snicho to role reveal (ie. two role reveals). I don't blame you for Snicho's role reveal.

I was referring to the Final Fantasy game when you lead a lynch train on Job because Scottyboy targeted him. I didn't even play in the Psych game...

Ah, got the games mixed up. I play in so many. We still won Final Fantasy! In hindsight I would not role reveal but at the time I just wanted to not die early without doing anything. You wanting me dead because you fear I may use my 1 time kill ability makes no sense and is not helping anyone. Do you have any other suspicions?

vidae
06-30-2012, 10:23 AM
If we're at a standstill we could always kill SP, who said he wasn't going to be around at all. Why he signed up for this game in the first place is beyond me..

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:25 AM
If we're at a standstill we could always kill SP, who said he wasn't going to be around at all. Why he signed up for this game in the first place is beyond me..

True dat but I would rather take out another inactive.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Are you saying death to inactives vidae ?!

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Are you saying death to inactives vidae ?!

Well if he knew SP wasn't evil it would be a very safe play on his part if he were mafia :)

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:34 AM
One thing I will say is that last game I went really hard after people who looked suspicious in the towns eyes who had good powers. It seems like TitanHope is that guy this game. Not saying he is for sure evil but I would not be surprised if he turned out to be low level mafia. Much better for the mafia if they can get my lynched as opposed to having to attempt to kill me which I think they already did night one and I doubt they will want to do again until Snicho as Watcher or the protector are gone.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 10:36 AM
SP said he was a townie, so if he were the kill, it wouldn't be a big loss power wise. Although, it would be a kill that gains no info and doesn't kill a mafioso.

As for why some people may be inactive despite signing up, JR sent out PM's to garner more interest, so it's possible people just signed up due to that request. It's why I did. <3

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Unvote Scotty
Vote SP

**** it!

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Unvote Scotty
Vote SP

**** it!

You still have not explained why you changed you vote from Forenci to Scotty. Now to SP? You really want inactives gone haha.

Brothgar
06-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Wait....

Night 1 Gonzo commutes No deaths
Night 2 Gonzo Blocked one death

Would it be crazy to suspect a SK with a commuter ability?

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 10:42 AM
You still have not explained why you changed you vote from Forenci to Scotty. Now to SP? You really want inactives gone haha.

Death to inactives!

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Wait....

Night 1 Gonzo commutes No deaths
Night 2 Gonzo Blocked one death

Would it be crazy to suspect a SK with a commuter ability?

Broth you are about due for an evil role btw. I am on to you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Death to inactives!

Well if Snicho is right about who Forenci is (not sure why he thinks he knows Forenci's character) then he could be the GF and I would rather take him out than SP. Just saying.

Wootylicous
06-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Forenci/Scotty/SP same thing. Death to inactives sir.

CJSchneider
06-30-2012, 11:00 AM
I have no info to add other than some simple deductions:

1. I would say Woot is not a SK as an SK would never want to get rid of inactives. That doesn't clear him as mafia however.

2. It is now obvious we have "Miller" roles, so investigations need to be cross referenced with voting habits and role statements.

3. @broth if they SK is bulletproof why would they need commute, unless they could gain info during their commute.

Brothgar
06-30-2012, 11:04 AM
I have no info to add other than some simple deductions:

1. I would say Woot is not a SK as an SK would never want to get rid of inactives. That doesn't clear him as mafia however.

2. It is now obvious we have "Miller" roles, so investigations need to be cross referenced with voting habits and role statements.

3. @broth if they SK is bulletproof why would they need commute, unless they could gain info during their commute.

That's a great point. It would only protect him from investigations. But it doesn't seem worth it to give an SK such a role.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Ah, got the games mixed up. I play in so many. We still won Final Fantasy! In hindsight I would not role reveal but at the time I just wanted to not die early without doing anything. You wanting me dead because you fear I may use my 1 time kill ability makes no sense and is not helping anyone. Do you have any other suspicions?

You never said your Vigilante kill was 1x until now when I proposed that it's not a positive thing, so yes, I still have my suspicions. A character with everyone of these abilities not only doesn't make much logical sense (Unless there's a Kryptonian on the OC), but it's OP. JOAT usually gets 3 or so roles, and all of them are xShot.

One thing I will say is that last game I went really hard after people who looked suspicious in the towns eyes who had good powers. It seems like TitanHope is that guy this game. Not saying he is for sure evil but I would not be surprised if he turned out to be low level mafia. Much better for the mafia if they can get my lynched as opposed to having to attempt to kill me which I think they already did night one and I doubt they will want to do again until Snicho as Watcher or the protector are gone.

I'm going hard after you because of my own suspicions, and not the town's (and I don't believe the town has been overly suspicious, and if they have, it's only because you've been so accusative). I don't believe your role's credibility, I don't like how you're making yourself out, and I don't approve of your actions and statements. We have no way to prove your ability, and we have no way to know you're truly being targeted by the mafia because a protector would be idiotic to reveal his actions just to corroborate your claims). So your allegiance is entirely up to speculation for me.

Lets say, just hypothetically speaking, that you're evil. Much of what you've done and how you've carried yourself can be perceived as you trying to gain sympathy from the town while also covering your own ass. If you call out everyone, then you can claim being framed if you're investigated and shown evil. If you claim a godly JOAT role, people will be scared to lynch a powerful player and you can say whatever you want as your night action since you have half a dozen to choose from. If you request protection, you could be duping a naive protector into protecting you while you target someone possibly unguarded. And as you continue to survive despite revealing yourself as being so powerful, you can keep claiming that you're commuting or being protected since you know no protector will reveal himself to backup your claims (and the protector would be wise to stay concealed, since claiming that he protected Gonzo would not disprove Gonzo being bad - it could just mean the protector protected a bad guy). Heck, with a claimed vigilante ability (although, I suppose now it's irrelevant since you claimed 1xShot), if someone tracks you or watches someone and sees you kill, you could claim that you killing someone was because of that, when in actuality you could be a bad killer.

If you are being genuine and JR decided an OC character deserved a JOAT role that made him or her a commuter, vigilante, investigator, protector, watcher, and tracker, and who according to you, was worthy of a lyncher, then I'll admit I was wrong. But it just seems so ludicrous to me.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I just don't know why you think I would draw this much attention and claim an almost unbelievable role if I were evil.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Once again it seems you are trying to ensure I am not protected. You would rather Woot or SP be protected? I will likely watch one of them tonight so I will again ask for protection.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 11:36 AM
YWell, I woke up in a different city than intended, but I'm on my way back to my computer. I'm going to try and catch up on everything from my phone right now.

Forenci
06-30-2012, 11:37 AM

I'm not inactive! My post count is low but I've chimed in regularly, not just in one small burst like Scotty or Deep. And I am not evil, jerk.

Well my watching doesnt clear him from being bad or good. He is high on my suspicious list tho.

I don't see why! I am not bad nor suspicious!

CJSchneider
06-30-2012, 11:58 AM
I will speak for my post count as well.

1. I have been helping run a VBS this week and have been pretty busy.
2. I tried being more vocal last game and ........you bastards condemned me to daeth for it.

DeepThreat
06-30-2012, 12:13 PM
If I'm inactive over the weekend, it's because either I'm doing **** or my power is out, as we have had some severe storms here.

With that said, I'm growing suspicious of vidae.

scottyboy
06-30-2012, 12:15 PM
I feel like an ass for being inactive, my fault. No Internet the other day and now I'm at school celebrating my American birthday and am currently typing this on my itouch. I have a decent ability that's helpful, and I know I'm not helping the town by being inactive, but a lynch would be a waste. We'realready down 3 good guys. I'm suspicious of th and vidae meow

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 12:17 PM
I feel like an ass for being inactive, my fault. No Internet the other day and now I'm at school celebrating my American birthday and am currently typing this on my itouch. I have a decent ability that's helpful, and I know I'm not helping the town by being inactive, but a lynch would be a waste. We'realready down 3 good guys. I'm suspicious of th and vidae meow

I can believe this for now. Far bigger fish to fry than you. I would prefer to go Caddy, TH, or Viddy than you or SP at this point.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Vote Count:

Vidae (1) Gonzo
Gonzo (1) TH
Forenci (1) snicho
SP (1) Woot

SuperMcGee
06-30-2012, 12:23 PM

Shane never really seemed to give anything away about being an investigator. Lynches he was "okay with" were woot (see Day 1), scotty (inactive argument) and eventually IBC (seemed to be where the day was going). Outside of that, he did seem cautiously trusting of Gonzo, who could have made sense for him to investigate Night One, though that carries a lot of risk. The situation you laid out makes sense the most - they knew Shane was good and almost certainly would not have protection or be watched. Him being a role cop target on Night 1 was also possible, but again there is rightful hesitation with targeting him on the first night.

Very little trust coming from me right now.

SuperMcGee
06-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Why would you watch Forenci if you thought he was evil?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Why would you watch Forenci if you thought he was evil?

Ya watching Forenci was a little baffling. I would have thought Snicho might have watched me again because I figured I would be blocked but maybe it is a good thing he didn't because he might have come in and revealed a role blocker and protector.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 01:24 PM
The two names that Shane brought up besides Bantx and IBC were Woot and Scotty. Now I do think Woot is telling the truth, obviously he is someone we should watch though. Scotty being evil would make a lot of sense. Shane did not push hard for him but maybe the mafia got spooked just because he name was brought up and wanted him gone. Then again they could have just killed him because he had yet to mention them.

vidae
06-30-2012, 01:37 PM
I don't get what I've done to be suspicious at all. Gonzo tried to kill a good townie and you're all just fine with it. At least TH has his head on straight.

SuperMcGee
06-30-2012, 01:40 PM
I think Shane was just commenting on the existing anti-inactivity sentiment with Scotty, but it is possible.

TH is a tough one. He had two guys who have not been brought up a whole lot and will probably end up being the last couple guys around again (Grizz, killxswitch) voting for him early in the last day. Again, vampire talk has skewed a lot, but that could tell us something.

SuperMcGee
06-30-2012, 01:43 PM
I don't get what I've done to be suspicious at all. Gonzo tried to kill a good townie and you're all just fine with it. At least TH has his head on straight.

It's because there are no black people on The OC.

vidae
06-30-2012, 01:43 PM
You racist son of a *****!

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 01:45 PM
It's because there are no black people on The OC.

The DA is black.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Alright I'm here again. After reading through, vidae stands out to me. His following of my IBC vote struck me as odd, and if Gonzo is telling the truth about targeting vidae and it not going through, that would further the suspicions.

Vote: vidae

vidae
06-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Alright I'm here again. After reading through, vidae stands out to me. His following of my IBC vote struck me as odd, and if Gonzo is telling the truth about targeting vidae and it not going through, that would further the suspicions.

Vote: vidae

I already explained why it didn't go through. That wasn't a lie, and I'm not evil. You are voting to kill a good townie because Gonzo of all people accused me. Think about that for a second and let it sink in.

vidae
06-30-2012, 02:27 PM
I have to agree with pretty much everything that TH said. I don't buy that Gonzo all of the sudden has ten abilities and is this super overpowered person who can't be killed, can kill others, can investigate, track, watch, etc. It makes no sense.

vote : Gonzo

Add to the fact that he basically has us going around in circles, for the good of the town he needs to go.

AND he tried to kill me. AND I'm good. So **** him.

CJSchneider
06-30-2012, 02:27 PM
I get where Cigaro is coming from as well I have no reason not to believe that Vidae won the music gift and it was what he says is was. Alas, I am now pondering what would the likelihood be that the SK won the gift.

CJSchneider
06-30-2012, 02:28 PM
I have to agree with pretty much everything that TH said. I don't buy that Gonzo all of the sudden has ten abilities and is this super overpowered person who can't be killed, can kill others, can investigate, track, watch, etc. It makes no sense.

vote : Gonzo

Add to the fact that he basically has us going around in circles, for the good of the town he needs to go.

AND he tried to kill me. So **** him.

You would think his efforts would be easier to follow and thus seem beneficial to the town.

vidae
06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I just think he's full of it. I don't buy anything that he's saying. And his usual "accuse everyone until something sticks" approach really annoys me in these games, whether it's directed at me or someone else.

At least Wooty has calmed down a bit from the last game. Gonzo is still just being Gonzo.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 02:35 PM
I already explained why it didn't go through. That wasn't a lie, and I'm not evil. You are voting to kill a good townie because Gonzo of all people accused me. Think about that for a second and let it sink in.

Missed that part. For now I'll unvote, but your following of my vote is still suspicious to me.

Unvote: vidae

Gonzo is extremely tough to try and get an idea of, as he's playing like normal Gonzo, but before the game even started he stated he was planning to go full Gonzo this game.

There are probably mafia among those with less than 20 posts. Kill, CJ, Rufus and Forenci are normal low post players, but Caddy usually posts more often, but he's also said he's moving houses which Snicho vouched for. I've never played with Deep or scotty, so I have no read on them.

vidae
06-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Why would it be suspicious that I followed you? You've proven in the last few games that you think logically and don't vote without at least some suspicion. I was at a loss as to who to vote for but if you find someone suspicious I can trust your gut.

And a lot of people followed you. Why am I the suspicious one?

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Why would it be suspicious that I followed you? You've proven in the last few games that you think logically and don't vote without at least some suspicion. I was at a loss as to who to vote for but if you find someone suspicious I can trust your gut.

And a lot of people followed you. Why am I the suspicious one?

You explicitly came out and said you were simply following me, something I don't see you do with anyone very often. It seemed like it could be a way to have something to fall back on if people got suspicious of those who voted for IBC. Like I said, I'm not voting for you as of now since the the commuter story seems to make sense, but I am suspicious of that post.

vidae
06-30-2012, 02:58 PM
I didn't vote for you or blame you afterwards. If I was only following you to set you up later I probably would have started the day doing so. I don't think you're evil.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 03:02 PM
I didn't vote for you or blame you afterwards. If I was only following you to set you up later I probably would have started the day doing so. I don't think you're evil.

I wasn't saying you were following me to set me up, I'm saying it could have been that you were following me and going to use that as an excuse as to why you voted for a good guy if it came to it.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Vote count:

Gonzo (2) TH, Vidae
Vidae (1) Gonzo
Forenci (1) Snicho
SP (1) Woot

SuperMcGee
06-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Grizzy Grizz Grizz. Jump on the woot train Day 1, unvote to spark the inactive train with bantx. Go after woot again on Day 2 after he comes out with info, go after TH on pirate reasons, end up hammering IBC after he truthfully role claims miller.

killxswitch was almost a mirror image of you on Day 1. Your vote was a huge catalyst for the bantx lynch train, with KS in the group that immediately followed. Day 2 he followed you against TH, unvoted him shortly after but did not vote IBC.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Alright, it doesn't seem much more of worth is going to come out today. I would like to hear more from McGee and his suspicions of Grizz/kill, but as of now I'm willing to off someone who has admitted they will be extremely inactive. If he's telling the truth about his role, with only one death the past two nights, I think the town can afford to lose a non-contributing townie.

Vote: SuperPacker

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Also, in about an hour I will be leaving to return home, so I'll be gone for 2.5 hours. After that though it will be posting as usual for me.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (2) TH, Vidae
SP (2) Woot, Cigaro
Forenci (1) Snicho
Vidae (1) Gonzo

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I had actually forgot.that TH went full pirate yesterday. Just adding that to the reasons to be suspicious list. I am with you all on grizz and kill being very suspect. Nice to see Vidae trying to frame the issue like he did yesterday and say over and over I am hurting the town so when I turn up good he has something to fall back on. Notice how he has yet to go out on a limb or do anything to help the town.

vidae
06-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Yeah, as opposed to you Gonzo. You've really helped out a ton. Instead of trying to track or watch someone else you find suspicious you try to murder a good townie. And you throw out accusations on pretty much everyone so we're all confused.

You're doing a bang up job. Gonzo for Mafia Player of the Year!

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah, as opposed to you Gonzo. You've really helped out a ton. Instead of trying to track or watch someone else you find suspicious you try to murder a good townie. And you throw out accusations on pretty much everyone so we're all confused.

You're doing a bang up job. Gonzo for Mafia Player of the Year!

Read back today and see all my many accusations. You are making this up. I am confusing you? Don't care, formulate your own opinions. I went after you because I thought I was dead tonight and was almost positive you are evil, you have done nothing to dissuade me from that opinion.

vidae
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
I did formulate my own opinion. I think you're a liar. I think you're evil. I think this whole "Gonzo being Gonzo" is to distract us from lynching you. TH doesn't buy your crap and neither do I.

So you can commute, kill, investigate, watch, track.. what else? Are you a gifter too? You're full of it. You've been lying this entire time.

It's funny.. you're 100% sure you were attacked and didn't die and now you're able to kill. Doesn't sound like a Jack of All Trades to me.

Cigaro
06-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Back on day two vidae, when you voted for IBC, you said there were others you were much more suspicious of. I may have missed it, but can you expand upon your suspicions?

vidae
06-30-2012, 04:48 PM
I was suspicious of Wooty, but not so much anymore. Obviously I'm suspicious of Gonzo. Forenci tends to lay low a lot when evil. After that I'm not overly suspicious of anyone else.

I am the most suspicious of Gonzo. I think he has been lying this entire game.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
I did formulate my own opinion. I think you're a liar. I think you're evil. I think this whole "Gonzo being Gonzo" is to distract us from lynching you. TH doesn't buy your crap and neither do I.

So you can commute, kill, investigate, watch, track.. what else? Are you a gifter too? You're full of it. You've been lying this entire time.

It's funny.. you're 100% sure you were attacked and didn't die and now you're able to kill. Doesn't sound like a Jack of All Trades to me.

Ah yes because the sk always knows when he is attacked. Why would I make up such a strong role and why would I come out and say I tried to kill you today? It makes no sense. I am being completely honest about everything I do. If I were evil it would the worst game played of all time because I am have zero chance of sticking around late in the game. Of course nobody should question your story about winning the ability to commute. You have formulated one opinion all game that sort of put you out in a limb. One. It is a crap opinion.

vidae
06-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Some of us don't go out on a limb unless we have some concrete information. I've always played this way. We all can't be Gonzo and go down the list accusing everyone on it. Some of us play it a little closer to the vest.

And yes, I still think you're full of ****.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Some of us don't go out on a limb unless we have some concrete information. I've always played this way. We all can't be Gonzo and go down the list accusing everyone on it. Some of us play it a little closer to the vest.

And yes, I still think you're full of ****.

Gotcha, so you don't use deduction skills, you only vote based on info others provide. Now your suspicious list includes two people already named by others many times. I assume this is because you don't want to make any enemies. Fairly sure you are the SK.

vidae
06-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Gotcha, so you don't use deduction skills, you only vote based on info others provide. Now your suspicious list includes two people already named by others many times. I assume this is because you don't want to make any enemies. Fairly sure you are the SK.

Of course I use deduction skills. They're saying you're full of ****. I guess TH and I are both stupid since we both think you're full of it. It's hard to live up to scrutiny of one of the best players in the WORLD, Gonzo. After this game you can PM me and give me pointers.

And you're fairly sure I'm the SK? Wanna bet?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Of course I use deduction skills. They're saying you're full of ****. I guess TH and I are both stupid since we both think you're full of it. It's hard to live up to scrutiny of one of the best players in the WORLD, Gonzo. After this game you can PM me and give me pointers.

And you're fairly sure I'm the SK? Wanna bet?

So your whole argument bowls done to 'no you!'

Eagerly awaiting the appearance of your deduction skills. I certainty didn't see them last game.

sbh15
06-30-2012, 05:11 PM
ok so I am temporarily back... looks like vidae and Gonzo are still going at it, Cigaro has joined in, and more people are suspicious of both Gonzo and vidae. am I missing anything?

also looks like Gonzo says he tried to kill someone vidae? what the **** is going on here.

I am still very suspicious of Gonzo and him trying to kill anyone only reinforces that suspicion

vidae
06-30-2012, 05:12 PM
So your whole argument bowls done to 'no you!'

Eagerly awaiting the appearance of your deduction skills. I certainty didn't see them last game.

And your whole argument is "so and so is evil! Cuz I said so!"

And why do I need deduction skills this game when you can track, investigate, watch, gift, kill, commute, etc etc. You can just win it all for us.

I'm not the only person getting sick of your "I'm so much better than the rest of you" attitude. Maybe you should watch that a bit.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:14 PM
What I will say is that at least Vidae is active. I hate people who don't talk and would be willing to look another way for the sake of keeping the game fun.

unvote: vidae

vote: scotty

Out of all inactives I trust him the least.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:18 PM
ok so I am temporarily back... looks like vidae and Gonzo are still going at it, Cigaro has joined in, and more people are suspicious of both Gonzo and vidae. am I missing anything?

also looks like Gonzo says he tried to kill someone vidae? what the **** is going on here.

I am still very suspicious of Gonzo and him trying to kill anyone only reinforces that suspicion

Did you really just pop in to state the obvious and once again say you don't trust me?

sbh15
06-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Did you really just pop in to state the obvious and once again say you don't trust me?

yeah pretty much

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:22 PM
And your whole argument is "so and so is evil! Cuz I said so!"

And why do I need deduction skills this game when you can track, investigate, watch, gift, kill, commute, etc etc. You can just win it all for us.

I'm not the only person getting sick of your "I'm so much better than the rest of you" attitude. Maybe you should watch that a bit.

I have a total of 5 powers I can still use. I find the investigative type powers are more useful day 3 on. Night one I saved my ass, night two I tried to take out someone I thought for sure was evil. I figure the mafia will block me which leaves an opening for snicho and Woot among others.

yeah pretty much

Fair enough.

sbh15
06-30-2012, 05:25 PM
it does seem like an abnormally low number of people have posted today, so I wouldn't be totally opposed to taking a swing at any given inactive. seems like that's about as much as we have to go on right now

Rufus and Caddy have all been atypically quiet so far. scotty seems to be nonexistant

scottyboy
06-30-2012, 05:32 PM
I've explained my absence and I'm sorry for it. Check around, I've barely posted the last few days. Starting tomorrow I'll be back to usual Scotty. I have a decent ability that I'm waiting to use once I get a better feel for some people. I feel one of gonzo or vid is evil

Brothgar
06-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Ok so firstly I have no idea what to make of Gonzo vs Vidae. The possibilities run the gambit and I've since ceased to try to get a pattern on Gonzo and Vidae to me they are nearly impossible to read. Scotty popped in to day hey guys I have an awesome ability and don't kill me for being inactive or you'll be sorry. type thing. Then there are about a dozen others who haven't posted at all today but that could always be due to what could be the holiday weekend (really the 4th is on a Wednesday? tha frack?) So I don't know.

Brothgar
06-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Great, scotty posts right before mine to make me look foolish. I'M ON TO YOU BUDDY!

scottyboy
06-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Haha sorry broth. My ability isn't amazing but it's useful. I know I'm throwing out all the cliche reasons for my inactivity, but we're down 3 good guys and no bad. Lynching me would just be not productive.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Haha sorry broth. My ability isn't amazing but it's useful. I know I'm throwing out all the cliche reasons for my inactivity, but we're down 3 good guys and no bad. Lynching me would just be not productive.

I hate being that guy but what is the ability? Pretty much no way you get blocked and the knowledge would help me decide if I should change my vote. I think the next suspect on the list is Caddy.

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (2) TH, Vidae
SP (2) Woot, Cigaro
Forenci (1) Snicho
Scotty (1) Gonzo

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes are needed for a majority

updated vote

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Jesus Christ, Gonzo. You beg for protection, and then ask another player to reveal their role? What's your plan in all this if what you want all comes to fruition? You get protected, and the guy you ask to reveal is left defenseless. At least there's some protection in anonymity. But no, you need to stay alive and the others are expendable as long as you get their info.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Jesus Christ, Gonzo. You beg for protection, and then ask another player to reveal their role? What's your plan in all this if what you want all comes to fruition? You get protected, and the guy you ask to reveal is left defenseless. At least there's some protection in anonymity. But no, you need to stay alive and the others are expendable as long as you get their info.

Once again trying to ensure I am not protected. Nice. He said he has a one time ability that isn't even that great. Do you expect me to unvote him just because he claimed a one time ability that he hasn't named? We both know the mafia always claims one time abilities. You are better than this. You continue to try to slander me as a player and it isn't helping. Besides me who are you suspicious of?

jrdrylie
06-30-2012, 06:17 PM
FYI, the 24 hour clock will be extended. You will have until at least noon tommorrow.

Forenci
06-30-2012, 06:24 PM
I was suspicious of Wooty, but not so much anymore. Obviously I'm suspicious of Gonzo. Forenci tends to lay low a lot when evil. After that I'm not overly suspicious of anyone else.

I am the most suspicious of Gonzo. I think he has been lying this entire game.

I always lay low, but as I said before the game started I am moving to South Carolina on Monday so I've just been packing and getting ready. Like Scotty, you can just look to see that I haven't posted much on the forums.

vidae
06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I always lay low, but as I said before the game started I am moving to South Carolina on Monday so I've just been packing and getting ready. Like Scotty, you can just look to see that I haven't posted much on the forums.

It's not like I'm ready to vote for you, I'm just sayin.

Snicho
06-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Well if Snicho is right about who Forenci is (not sure why he thinks he knows Forenci's character) then he could be the GF and I would rather take him out than SP. Just saying.

I dont know his character. I know he is well known at the Newport Yacht Club, which to me means, he is probably one of the main adult characters.

Ya watching Forenci was a little baffling. I would have thought Snicho might have watched me again because I figured I would be blocked but maybe it is a good thing he didn't because he might have come in and revealed a role blocker and protector.

I dont even know why I chose Forenci.

RufusMcDaniel
06-30-2012, 06:49 PM
I dont even know why I chose Forenci.

Because more often than not, he is evil.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Once again trying to ensure I am not protected. Nice.

Again, this is established by me voting to kill you.

He said he has a one time ability that isn't even that great. Do you expect me to unvote him just because he claimed a one time ability that he hasn't named? We both know the mafia always claims one time abilities.

You're asking him to reveal solely based on you wanting to strengthen or weaken your suspicions, and you threaten him by saying that if he reveals than you may change your vote. Frankly, I don't know what your goal is in all of this, but you obviously don't care about anybody but yourself. If Scotty is good, then you making him reveal will be you screwing him over just so you can decide which inactive is more worthy of being killed.

You are better than this. You continue to try to slander me as a player and it isn't helping. Besides me who are you suspicious of?

You slander yourself. Needlessly putting yourself out in the open, and then having to fall on the mercy of the protectors to save you. Then you have the gall to ask another player to role reveal, which would leave him exposed if you get your requested protection. Do you even care what happens to the others, as long as you get your way? If you are good, then you're not going to beat the mafia single handed. That is quite evident since despite you having investigative powers like investigating, watching, and tracking, you cover your own tail night one and then waste your vigilante kill on Vidae, who could very well be a good guy who you decided to kill just because.

Perhaps when you actually help the town, I'll come around. How about trying to investigate in return for the protection you requested, instead of you working towards your own end? We lost an investigator. We need your apparent powers. Stop protecting yourself and trying to murder other players, because that's not helping us and we're the ones making the sacrifice by protecting you instead of others. We need info right now, and by you refusing to do so, you not only can't be trusted with our well being, but you've let the mafia know that all of your info powers are likely xShot. I know you don't want to waste your info actions, but at least give us something of benefit. Even if just as a good will gesture.

TitanHope
06-30-2012, 06:53 PM
And you're really the only one I'm truly suspicious of. When that changes, I'll voice my opinion.

killxswitch
06-30-2012, 07:02 PM
If you are good, then you're not going to beat the mafia single handed. That is quite evident since despite you having investigative powers like investigating, watching, and tracking, you cover your own tail night one and then waste your vigilante kill on Vidae, who could very well be a good guy who you decided to kill just because.

Perhaps when you actually help the town, I'll come around. How about trying to investigate in return for the protection you requested, instead of you working towards your own end? We lost an investigator. We need your apparent powers. Stop protecting yourself and trying to murder other players, because that's not helping us and we're the ones making the sacrifice by protecting you instead of others. We need info right now, and by you refusing to do so, you not only can't be trusted with our well being, but you've let the mafia know that all of your info powers are likely xShot. I know you don't want to waste your info actions, but at least give us something of benefit. Even if just as a good will gesture.

He is not good, so the point in bold is moot. When he is good his chaotic bull**** usually has some order to it. In this game he is clearly targeting anyone and everyone for the sole purpose of creating discord and confusion. Only an incompetent moron would think he was on the side of the town. I've dug deeply into his play in this game and I am very confident in the results of my review. He is evil and lynching him means we bag our first mafioso.

vote: gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:05 PM
TH, Scotty stated he had a one time ability without me asking and said it was decent. If, the mafia wants to kill him they will do it, a full reveal wont change anything. There is no way to tell if he is even good.

I mean really you are only suspicious of me and only want me lynched and I am the one not helping? Really? You were more of a help when you were pretending you were a pirate.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:07 PM
He is not good, so the point in bold is moot. When he is good his chaotic bull**** usually has some order to it. In this game he is clearly targeting anyone and everyone for the sole purpose of creating discord and confusion. Only an incompetent moron would think he was on the side of the town. I've dug deeply into his play in this game and I am very confident in the results of my review. He is evil and lynching him means we bag our first mafioso.

vote: gonzo

I guess I struck a nerve when I called you out? When I turn up good, what then? Who else do you suspect?

Grizzlegom
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
Grizzy Grizz Grizz. Jump on the woot train Day 1, unvote to spark the inactive train with bantx. Go after woot again on Day 2 after he comes out with info, go after TH on pirate reasons, end up hammering IBC after he truthfully role claims miller.

You were in the last game and saw wooty's antics, although I did kill you early so maybe you stopped paying close attention. I was going along with Shane and others in that wooty can hurt the town even when he's good and had an ability so that's why I initially voted him. As for bantx, we're still talking about lynching inactives so I don't really have much to say there, the guy hadn't posted despite posting in other threads around the boards. My TH vote was mostly to get him talking, which succeeded (although the way a few people blindly came to his aid piqued my suspicions gauge). IBC was voting himself and asking to be killed but he could have easily been lying about being a miller. I also liked doing the puns of using bro and avenge in the vote post given his username. With 10 votes already, him asking to be killed and voting himself, it was only a matter of time and me and Cain have a fun little frenemies thing going ever since we modded the DBZ games together.

sorry I haven't been around today, the big storm knocked the power out so I've been at a friend's house all day. After reading through everything, here are my thoughts:

I don't like the way Gonzo has been playing one bit. Between calling people out, calling all the protection to himself at the expense of others, marching to the tune of his own beat, etc. I can agree with many other people that its not really helping the town. I also think its strange that he has all these suspicions of people and then ends up voting for an inactive anyway. All that being said, I'm pretty sure he's good so I'm trying to just ignore it but most players are simply responding to him so its hard to get a read on anyone else.

My initial reaction on vidae is that he's being overly defensive and is evil but this is exactly how he reacted in the Sesame Street game so I'm worried that this is a repeat of that game where townies going at each other while the mafia sits back and enjoys the show.

The way TitanHope and kill are going after Gonzo make me add them to the top of my suspicions list although as it reminds me of last game when people kept going hard at wooty, many of which were evil. Sbh can be added to this list of people as well.

Other suspicions include Caddy and fenikz for being less active than usual and something about Deep seems off to me although I think I've only played with him once before so it could just be his playing style.

fenikz
06-30-2012, 07:27 PM
gonzo seems entirely evil to me, claiming to be all powerful without actually helping us do anything

Vote: Gonzo

Snicho
06-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Fenikz randomley popping up and voting for Gonzo after being called suspicious.. hmm.. shifty.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:31 PM
It is crazy. People are calling me out for not helping, what are these people doing to help? I have no info, I am trying to get a read on people by making them talk. If you think I haven't weeded out one or two baddies with my actions then you are a fool.

fenikz
06-30-2012, 07:32 PM
would you like to tell us who those one or two are?

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Fenikz will likely disappear now. I do think we need to settle on someone. Everyone who has voted me don't even try to claim I deserved to die if I am the lynch.

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
would you like to tell us who those one or two are?

I can't know for sure. You know that, don't act dumb. Fenikz, who else are you suspicious of? Notice how kill just took off after voting me.

fenikz
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
no one, just you

Dr. Gonzo
06-30-2012, 07:39 PM
no one, just you

So this is helping how? Let me guess, you are a vanilla townie. Hell, maybe one time ability. Pop in, contribute nothing, pop out.
unvote: scotty
vote: fenikz

You will be fairly inactive all game and have made it clear you won't be helping?