PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:35 PM
So no one else wants to comment on kill's supposed findings?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:36 PM
/Sigh. Sorry Rufus, can't read. Also, Gonzo, broth is dead and was evil, in case you missed it the first few times we've hinted at it...

Hahahahaha. Holy **** hahaha. WOW. I am ******** haha.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:37 PM
So no one else wants to comment on kill's supposed findings?

Sounds like lazy cop or whatever that role is to me. Could be useful or he could be lying.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Sounds like lazy cop or whatever that role is to me. Could be useful or he could be lying.

Exactly, especially when you are revealing information about two dead guys.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM

This is definitely what it sounds like to me. So far they've all been reversed so either the random has been kind to him or he's simply getting reversed results.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM
The ****? Neither one was right, IBC was a miller and TH was a townie.

I thought a miller was technically a townie. On the first page his death description is written in blue, which is the town's color.

I don't receive role descriptions, just affiliations.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Exactly, especially when you are revealing information about two dead guys.

I think the info he comes forward with tomorrow will go a long way towards letting us know if we can trust him. With Shane gone all we need to do is reverse the results and we have our investigator. He does seem to have picked pretty ****** targets to investigate though so he needs to get it right tonight.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Eh, I tend to think he's a lazy cop as well. Kill has been mafia a decent bit already, but I don't remember him making up roles while doing so. It would also match up with his claim that he was certain Gonzo was evil. Two dead guys is certainly somewhat suspicious, but it can be said those guys would seem to be reasonable investigative targets.

And yes and no, KS. Miller's are with the town, but they show up as evil when investigated.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 01:43 PM
hello how are you

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:43 PM
hello how are you

You replacing Caddy?

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 01:44 PM
yes i am. need to read up on about 40 pages. but most likely you are evil

RufusMcDaniel
And yes and no, KS. Miller's are with the town, but they show up as evil when investigated.

That's good to know, because I've never played in a game with a Miller so I yeah, lazy cop seems like logical explanation now.

Dr. Gonzo
yes i am. need to read up on about 40 pages. but most likely you are evil

See you in about an hour haha.

Grizzlegom
Eh, I tend to think he's a lazy cop as well. Kill has been mafia a decent bit already, but I don't remember him making up roles while doing so. It would also match up with his claim that he was certain Gonzo was evil. Two dead guys is certainly somewhat suspicious, but it can be said those guys would seem to be reasonable investigative targets.

Again, I think he's lazy too but Kill made up his 2xVigilante claim last game.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
See you in about an hour haha.
you wanna give me a rundown?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Well at least I know who I am killing now. I really should have tried to kill Caddy instead of Vidae but to be honest pretty excited that I can still kill and now Renji is in the game.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:46 PM

You should probably just skim. The first bunch of pages are a bunch of ******** then **** starts getting real. My summary would be really ******* long and biased.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Again, I think he's lazy too but Kill made up his 2xVigilante claim last game.

Oh ****, didn't know that. Looking through his posts, he didn't vote for IBC, which would be expected if he came up good, and was suspicious of TH early on. So right now its checking out for me.

Good to see Caddy replaced, anything for activity.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM

Bantx lynched for inactivity.
IBC lynched because he started out claiming that he was required to post like a pirate, then later said it was just a joke.
CJ was lynched because I had jailkept him the first two nights, there was only one kill over those nights, and he said he'd show up evil to investigations.

Gonzo has been a major suspect, claimed a JOAT role. Nearly got lynched yesterday before TH backed off, and then I revealed my information about CJ.

Claims:Snicho is a watcher, woot a tracker, me a jailkeeper, Gonzo a JOAT, kill some sort of investigator, scotty some sort of limited ability, SP a townie.

There's a lot more, but that's some of the basics.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I might have to leave for an hour or two to launch a boat soon. Luckily we've got a while before Snicho shows up.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Well at least I know who I am killing now. I really should have tried to kill Caddy instead of Vidae but to be honest pretty excited that I can still kill and now Renji is in the game.

So now you can still kill again? As I said all along, I'm pretty positive you are good but your story continuously changing is maddening haha

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Not loving what I'm seeing from Gonzo in the past couple of pages. Suspicion of myself, included.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:54 PM
So now you can still kill again? As I said all along, I'm pretty positive you are good but your story continuously changing is maddening haha

I never lost the ability to kill. I have 4 left. Because I did not kill Vidae night two whether it is because he is GF, SK, or actually did commute I still have my 1x kill.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Not loving what I'm seeing from Gonzo in the past couple of pages. Suspicion of myself, included.

Well obviously nobody likes being told they are suspicious. What else have I said that rubbed you the wrong way?

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 01:55 PM
What are the infos that Snitcho, Woot and gonzo got?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 01:58 PM

Woot tracked me. I watched Snicho. Scottyboy targeted Snicho.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 01:58 PM
ahh, sorry about these past two days. unexpected trip to visit my brother in NJ, no internet at the hotel, now I'm staying in NY and still limited access. yes, I still think Gonzo is evil, BUT I did have a chance to be his 10th vote well before TH un-voted and I didn't do it. for some reason I was held back and it didn't exactly turn out well for us.

anyway, to step away from my anti-Gonzo crusade for a post, Deep has struck me as suspicious this whole game, and I am pretty on board with Woot on that one. he has posted just 1-2 times every day, laying low but inputting just enough to fly under the radar. at this point he and Gonzo are my top two mafia candidates.

at this point I will forever think KS and Rufus are in evil cahoots as well, but I haven't gotten the same evil vibes from them.

honestly we had Gonzo yesterday and suddenly we're all buddy buddy with him again? can someone explain to me what he has brought to the table since then, aside from TH having second thoughts?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 01:59 PM

Snicho watched Gonzo night one, he wasn't there.
Watched Forenci night two, no one visited him.

Woot tracked Snicho night one, visited Gonzo.
Tracked Shane night two, don't know.
Tracked Gonzo night three, visited Snicho.

Gonzo commuted night one.
Gonzo failed vigilante kill on vidae(vidae claimed he won a 1x commute ability).
Gonzo watched Snicho night three, scottyboy visited him.

I jailkept CJ nights one and two, vidae night three.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:00 PM
honestly we had Gonzo yesterday and suddenly we're all buddy buddy with him again? can someone explain to me what he has brought to the table since then, aside from TH having second thoughts?

Woot said he tracked him to Snicho, Gonzo said he watched him and saw scottyboy visit him. Snicho isn't dead, so Gonzo isn't a killer at least.

KS appears to be a lazy cop, Gonzo came up as evil.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I was about to vote for you after reading that sbh but I won't. Still need to hear from Snicho. So clearly you have not caught up. So really besides me you are suspicious of Deep. Great. You keep asking what good I have done, what good have you done?

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I misread part of the KS results situation, so a little less worrisome than at first glance. But the postmortem broth comments and the still having a kill rubbed me the wrong way. It should be tough titties if your action didn't work. I don't like it.

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Wait, why would you keep your 1x kill if you used it and it failed? That makes no sense. Either JR messed up on that big time or you're lying.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:03 PM
I misread part of the KS results situation, so a little less worrisome than at first glance. But the postmortem broth comments and the still having a kill rubbed me the wrong way. It should be tough titties if your action didn't work. I don't like it.

Really, that is why you think I am evil? There is a reason you come off as suspicious to me.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Gonzo being able to kill again doesn't make much sense to me...

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Wait, why would you keep your 1x kill if you used it and it failed? That makes no sense. Either JR messed up on that big time or you're lying.

Eh, from the mafiawiki;

There is no consensus in regards to whether an X-Shot Vigilante loses one of its ability uses if it is Roleblocked while trying to kill someone.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:04 PM

Well if you did indeed commute maybe that is why. Do you really think I would lie about still having it? Ya that totally would endear me to the town.

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:05 PM
No I don't, but then again I have no idea why you've done any of the things you've done so far.

DeepThreat
Well if you did indeed commute maybe that is why. Do you really think I would lie about still having it? Ya that totally would endear me to the town.

If you're mafia, it would be a great explanation for why you were seen killing someone at night.

Dr. Gonzo
Eh, from the mafiawiki;

That is another thing to think about. I still think it is very likely I was roleblocked yesterday and I still don't know if I actually believe Vidae about winning the ability to commute.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:06 PM
If you're mafia, it would be a great explanation for why you were seen killing someone at night.

So what do you think I did to Scotty last night?

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:06 PM
That is another thing to think about. I still think it is very likely I was roleblocked yesterday and I still don't know if I actually believe Vidae about winning the ability to commute.

You said Scotty visiting Snicho, right? How would you know that if you were roleblocked? Or did you mean two nights ago and not last night?

And believe it or not, but when this game is over JR can verify it. I guessed the song correctly and that's what I got.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:07 PM
No I don't, but then again I have no idea why you've done any of the things you've done so far.

Ah yes, you have no clue why I commuted to save myself night one and why I watched Snicho who I was figured would be roleblocked or killed night two. You certainly love hyperbole.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
So what do you think I did to Scotty last night?

Wait, so did you track Scotty or watch Snicho?

vidae
Hey look, Gonzo is being sarcastic again. What a refreshing change from usual Gonzo.

sbh15
I was about to vote for you after reading that sbh but I won't. Still need to hear from Snicho. So clearly you have not caught up. So really besides me you are suspicious of Deep. Great. You keep asking what good I have done, what good have you done?

nothing because I have no night action. you claim to have 4 and still give us nothing worthwhile.

vote: Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:09 PM
You said Scotty visiting Snicho, right? How would you know that if you were roleblocked? Or did you mean two nights ago and not last night?

And believe it or not, but when this game is over JR can verify it. I guessed the song correctly and that's what I got.

Well obviously we will know if you are telling the truth when you are dead or the game is over. That goes without saying.

I did mean two nights ago. I was not roleblocked last night for whatever reason. I think the mafia are a bunch of dummies for that.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Wait, so did you track Scotty or watch Snicho?

Watched Snicho. Scotty targeted him.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Im on page 17. Damn Gonzo is going crazy

SuperMcGee
Really, that is why you think I am evil? There is a reason you come off as suspicious to me.

Yeah, because I totally said I thought you were evil. I said I didn't like it. At worst, you were trying to fool us. At best, you didn't read the death notice and have an ability that I'm not sure you should have. I don't like it.

There's a lot working in your favor, don't blow it by turning on me.

Dr. Gonzo
nothing because I have no night action. you claim to have 4 and still give us nothing worthwhile.

vote: Gonzo

I actually claimed 6. I have four left. I found out that Scotty targeted Snicho last night. Do you even read?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, because I totally said I thought you were evil. I said I didn't like it. At worst, you were trying to fool us. At best, you didn't read the death notice and have an ability that I'm not sure you should have. I don't like it.

There's a lot working in your favor, don't blow it by turning on me.

There are a lot of people I am suspicious of. Not just you. I know for a fact I can kill again, it has been confirmed. Obviously JR is not going to back me up on that because it would give away that I am good but I can assure you, I still have a 1x kill.

vidae
I guess we need to hear from Snicho then. See who he watched and what he can tell us about Scotty.

jrdrylie
Vote Count:

Deep (1) Woot
Gonzo (1) sbh

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 02:13 PM
I actually claimed 6. I have four left. I found out that Scotty targeted Snicho last night. Do you even read?

it's difficult to keep up with your ********.

ooo I found out Rufus targeted Caddy last night wow look at me I can make **** up when I know I'm going to get lynched if I don't come to the town with anything!

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 02:13 PM
wouldnt we need Scotty to tell us what he was doing?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I guess we need to hear from Snicho then. See who he watched and what he can tell us about Scotty.

There are many scenarios I can think of happening but I don't want to give Scotty any ideas. I think it all boils down to whether or not Snicho received info. If he did not we have an easy lynch. If he did well we should be able to figure out what Scotty's role is.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 02:14 PM

Yes. We need scotty and Snicho to talk for sure.

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Yes. We need scotty and Snicho to talk for sure.

Which means we're in for a bit of a wait.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:15 PM

Well Scotty will claim something for sure but whether or not Snicho was blocked or not is much more important.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:16 PM
So what roles are we thinking the mafia has? We know they have a stalker, they generally also have a goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker, rolecop and then GF. I think rolecop was probably replaced by stalker, leaving goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker and GF. Snicho isn't dead, so Gonzo can't be the goon/ninja. Gonzo would have to be ******** to frame snicho, so I think we could eliminate that one. That would leave roleblocker or GF. Usually GF's don't go out and do things themselves, so if we're going with that, he isn't that either. That would leave roleblocker. Depending on what scotty and Snicho say, I think that could potentially clear Gonzo.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 02:17 PM
what the **** is a stalker anyways?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:17 PM
what the **** is a stalker anyways?

Here you go;

A stalker is a mafia alligned player. It serves as both a watcher and tracker. So they choose a person and learn who they targeted and who targeted them.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
doesnt that mean that we can basically not clear any trackers/watchers the first few days since they might have been communicating within the mafia and pretend to be a tracker & watcher?

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:19 PM
So what roles are we thinking the mafia has? We know they have a stalker, they generally also have a goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker, rolecop and then GF. I think rolecop was probably replaced by stalker, leaving goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker and GF. Snicho isn't dead, so Gonzo can't be the goon/ninja. Gonzo would have to be ******** to frame snicho, so I think we could eliminate that one. That would leave roleblocker or GF. Usually GF's don't go out and do things themselves, so if we're going with that, he isn't that either. That would leave roleblocker. Depending on what scotty and Snicho say, I think that could potentially clear Gonzo.

I dunno. The last few games the GF has had other abilities than just the normal sit there and do nothing. I'd be surprised if the GF didn't have at least ONE ability.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I dunno. The last few games the GF has had other abilities than just the normal sit there and do nothing. I'd be surprised if the GF didn't have at least ONE ability.

Which ones? I've seen them with 1x unblockable kills, but that obviously wasn't used on Snicho.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Which ones? I've seen them with 1x unblockable kills, but that obviously wasn't used on Snicho.
being a rolecop

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:22 PM
doesnt that mean that we can basically not clear any trackers/watchers the first few days since they might have been communicating within the mafia and pretend to be a tracker & watcher?

Technically yes. But one would assume there also town aligned watcher and trackers, who would possibly speak up if someone else was claiming their ability.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:23 PM
He may be speaking of The Wire game where I had the ability as GF to role cop one person and also figure out which character they were. In the Sesame Street game I am almost positive the GF had no ability.

vidae
07-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Ya, Rolecop was the one I was thinking of when I made that post. The first few games played here had the GF with no abilities, but every game (or most) that I've seen since then usually have them as a Rolecop, or they're given something else so they have more to do.

Like I said, I'd be real surprised if the GF in this game had no secondary abilities.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
being a rolecop

I don't think Gonzo would use a rolecop ability on Snicho, seems pretty obvious who he is. The only mafia move I could see making sense would be roleblock, which Snicho would be able to state if happened or not.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Ya, Rolecop was the one I was thinking of when I made that post. The first few games played here had the GF with no abilities, but every game (or most) that I've seen since then usually have them as a Rolecop, or they're given something else so they have more to do.

Like I said, I'd be real surprised if the GF in this game had no secondary abilities.

I mean even if he does I think it would only be a 1x really good power. Maybe unblockable kill. If it is a power it would have something to do with the theme but I still am not sure which character the GF is.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 02:27 PM
He may be speaking of The Wire game where I had the ability as GF to role cop one person and also figure out which character they were. In the Sesame Street game I am almost positive the GF had no ability.

I was the GF in SS and I chose who would get killed and who would do the killing.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:27 PM
I was the GF in SS and I chose who would get killed and who would do the killing.

The GF always chooses that.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
The GF always chooses that.

Derp. I was being too literal.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Alright, well I'm out to launch a boat.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 03:27 PM
So I guess everyone is waiting to hear from Snicho. Would like to hear from Fenikz. If Snicho was not blocked I think Fenikz is who I am leaning towards voting. Also would like to know what you think after reading the thread Renji.

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 03:42 PM
well, 2 things:

I did visit snicho, gave him a nice present that will come in handy because he's the only one here I actually trust.

I was also robbed. some mother effer stole a gift from me and it's not ok. Now I only have one left :(

Yeah, I'm a gifter, probably gonna die tonight because of it, but it's for the benefit of the town.

even if snicho was roleblocked, he's going to have some good info from what I gave him

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
well, 2 things:

I did visit snicho, gave him a nice present that will come in handy because he's the only one here I actually trust.

I was also robbed. some mother effer stole a gift from me and it's not ok. Now I only have one left :(

Yeah, I'm a gifter, probably gonna die tonight because of it, but it's for the benefit of the town.

even if snicho was roleblocked, he's going to have some good info from what I gave him

Alright. Well based on what you have been claiming this makes sense. Really doubt you die at night if you are telling the truth. You don't post much and if you are just a gifter there are more important roles that will be killed off first.

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Alright. Well based on what you have been claiming this makes sense. Really doubt you die at night if you are telling the truth. You don't post much and if you are just a gifter there are more important roles that will be killed off first.

fair enough. Snicho is going to have some nice info. At risk of being lynched or something, gave him my best gift. should bring about some good info if he used it, and his role, well.

I'm suspicious of deep right now and mcgee...he's just so sneaky and attractive. I'm just not sure with him

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 03:53 PM
fair enough. Snicho is going to have some nice info. At risk of being lynched or something, gave him my best gift. should bring about some good info if he used it, and his role, well.

I'm suspicious of deep right now and mcgee...he's just so sneaky and attractive. I'm just not sure with him

I really do hope Snicho has some useful info. I would like to hear from everybody who they want to lynch is Snicho comes back with nothing. I think that will go a long where to showing who should be seen as suspicious and who shouldn't.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 04:08 PM
gonzo accusing me again because i'm the only one who calls him on his BS :/

atleast you might have actually done something helpful finally

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 04:09 PM
gonzo accusing me again because i'm the only one who calls him on his BS :/

atleast you might have actually done something helpful finally

Yes you are the only one to accuse me of lying. Clearly you pay attention (extra sarcasm just for you Vidae). So what are your thoughts Fenikz? Yesterday when I asked you said you were suspicious of me and nobody else.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
i only got half way through the thread and had to move home. im going to bed since it is pretty late over here already. ill finosh the thread first thing in the morning

fenikz
07-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Cigaro being ignorant to the fact that SK's are bulletproof is a lil' suspicious, kinda like Grizz suggesting that there wasn't a SK in the SS game

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Cigaro being ignorant to the fact that SK's are bulletproof is a lil' suspicious, kinda like Grizz suggesting that there wasn't a SK in the SS game

Cigaro is someone I have thought about for sure. There are a few guys I am much more suspicious on but he is someone I am keeping my eye on. That said I still find it odd you are only suspicious of two people.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 04:23 PM
i only got half way through the thread and had to move home. im going to bed since it is pretty late over here already. ill finosh the thread first thing in the morning

Well I get that it is late but if you could read just today and give some thoughts before you go to sleep that would be nice.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Cigaro is someone I have thought about for sure. There are a few guys I am much more suspicious on but he is someone I am keeping my eye on. That said I still find it odd you are only suspicious of two people.

who else should I be suspicious of, most likely half of the evil people are laying low because no one is the town is providing any useful information

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 04:47 PM
who else should I be suspicious of, most likely half of the evil people are laying low because no one is the town is providing any useful information

I am not going to tell you who to be suspicious of. I know that some mafia is laying low which is why I think if Snicho wasn't blocked but comes back with nothing useful we should look at someone laying low. That said you must admit that you are also laying low. You cannot rely on others providing info and not all info can be trusted.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 04:51 PM
honestly no, I have like 30 posts on a weekend in a thread that closes by 10 AM when I'm going to sleep at 6 wouldn't say I have laid low at all

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 04:54 PM
honestly no, I have like 30 posts on a weekend in a thread that closes by 10 AM when I'm going to sleep at 6 wouldn't say I have laid low at all

Fair enough. I would disagree but that is because I just haven't really seen you post much of use. You have posted a lot about doubting me and wanting me lynched but not much else unless called out as far as I know. There are certainly others who are laying low moreso than you but I just can't shake my suspicions of you. Hopefully you continue to post and contribute something of use soon enough. These games are about deduction so blaming the town for not giving you useful information is horseshit.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 04:57 PM
I blame you with powers mostly, roles are generally in the towns favor and no one has come back with any info of substance so it's very likely that some of you are lying about your roles

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
when deep's this quiet, he's usually evil. that's my theory

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:03 PM

I do not disagree. There are a bunch of people laying low. I have always been about getting people to talk. The more people talk, the more chance they slip up. If nobody is pushing people to talk the mafia has an easy time laying low and can coast.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:06 PM
besides your batshit craziness there isn't much to deduce from posts, I don't trust anyone and I'm not overly suspicious of anyone :/

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:07 PM
besides your batshit craziness there isn't much to deduce from posts, I don't trust anyone and I'm not overly suspicious of anyone :/

That is ********. You are smarter than this.

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
yeah, there hasn't been enough good talking and banter going on here. pretty much everyone just defending themselves from gonzo. i'm good, i'm a gifter, it's known and out there and i'm now good with internet access so I can try and be helpful, but the town's got an uphill battle. somewhere some baddies are giggling because they're sailing under the radar

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:12 PM
yeah, there hasn't been enough good talking and banter going on here. pretty much everyone just defending themselves from gonzo. i'm good, i'm a gifter, it's known and out there and i'm now good with internet access so I can try and be helpful, but the town's got an uphill battle. somewhere some baddies are giggling because they're sailing under the radar

That's what I keep saying. Every townie who says they are suspicious of nobody can go **** themselves because they are no helping and just ensuring the mafia can blend in. I ask for everyone to come out with who they are suspicious of, nobody does. What more can I do?

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:12 PM
That is ********. You are smarter than this.

or am i?:ninja:

vidae
07-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Just an aside: I'm getting sick of "you're smarter than this" posts from you Gonzo. Cut it out. There is no need to be a douche in these games.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
The Gonzo Rules
1. Be a douche
2. Accuse everyone
3. Vote for those who have voted for you
4. Never help the town

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM

I've been evil all of twice ever, and in the one I was killed on the first day. The other was Forenci's Star Wars game which was incredibly long ago.

Wootylicous
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Well...this game has stalled...

Snicho damnit!

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 05:40 PM
I've been evil all of twice ever, and in the one I was killed on the first day. The other was Forenci's Star Wars game which was incredibly long ago.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING SOMEONE EVIL WOULD SAY!

or, by law of averages...you're evil.

boom. detective scotty saves the day

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:43 PM
what do we expect to learn from Snicho besides scotty giving him a gift

Dr. Gonzo
Just an aside: I'm getting sick of "you're smarter than this" posts from you Gonzo. Cut it out. There is no need to be a douche in these games.

So besides attacking me do you have any thoughts about who you think is evil?

Dr. Gonzo
what do we expect to learn from Snicho besides scotty giving him a gift

Snicho is a watcher. So if you don't want to wait for Snicho what do you want to do? Who would you vote for if you had to vote now?

Snicho
07-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Im here, Im just reading it all now. My watch failed so I have nothing.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:45 PM
you obviously

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:46 PM

Did you not get a result back or nobody targeted that person? Who did you watch?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:46 PM
you obviously

This is why I keep calling you out. You are not helping. At all.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:47 PM
and either are you with all of your "powers"

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
and either are you with all of your "powers"

I can only use one a night bud. What is your power? Let me guess, vanilla townie?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Also, did you receive a gift?

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:49 PM
sure why not, like I would actually role reveal to you :/

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:52 PM
sure why not, like I would actually role reveal to you :/

I know you won't and nobody else will pressure you so that's fine. You can all say I am being a douche, I am not. I have played games with you before, you always have suspicions. Now all of the sudden you only suspect me? You are either evil or playing dumb. Playing dumb helps nobody but you and yet I am accused of being selfish?

fenikz
07-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Vote: Gonzo

you're evil, fall on your sword!

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm back, going to read over what I missed.

Snicho
07-02-2012, 05:54 PM
I watched Viddy

And yes I recieved a gift but the person i used it on revealed himself today.

Wootylicous
07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Gonzo roleblocked Snicho I see no other explanation.

Unvote Deep
Vote Gonzo

scottyboy

what about my gift to you...?

vidae
Well your watch failed because I was jailkept, right? Didn't Cigaro say he picked me? I didn't use my action anyway so it isn't like that was lost, but maybe Cigaro saved my life, which I'm still not ruling out.

Dr. Gonzo
I watched Viddy

Vidae was jailkept so that might explain it. So that clears Scotty.

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 05:56 PM
I watched Viddy

you used the gift on me...didn't you?

well that backfired

Wootylicous
Ah missed the part Vidae was jailkept hmmm

Dr. Gonzo
Well your watch failed because I was jailkept, right? Didn't Cigaro say he picked me? I didn't use my action anyway so it isn't like that was lost, but maybe Cigaro saved my life, which I'm still not ruling out.

Considering there were two kills I doubt anybody tried to kill you.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
I watched Viddy

Yeah, I jailkept him, that's why it failed.

vidae
07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Oh, you're right, I forgot that we had two. My bad.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
So we are back to square one. This is why I think we should all post our thoughts on who we think is evil. I have already posted mine haha. I think I am still leaning towards Fenikz. Killswitch will be very useful tonight and I still can investigate and track.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (3) sbh, fenikz, woot

With 16 players remaining, 9 votes are required for a majority.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Where has SuperPacker been at?

fenikz
07-02-2012, 06:00 PM
went to spain or something, said he wasn't gonna be around

vidae
SP said "lols I'm going on holiday, see ya guys" and left basically. I doubt he will post again before the game is over, but honestly, it wasn't like he was contributing that much while he was here to begin with.

Snicho
Scotty I used your comic book on Killswitch. And it came back as him being a Investigator. But we already know that cos he revealed. Which is frustrating! But yea, Gonzo what ability of yours did you use on me?

Dr. Gonzo
Where has SuperPacker been at?

He said he was a townie and would be gone all week. Curiously enough he has not been replaced. Maybe his strategy was to lay low and just send in his night actions when needed. Maybe he is telling the truth. Impossible to tell with how little he has posted.

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Ignore that last bit Gonzo, just found the page where you say you watched me

Wootylicous
Unvote Gonzo
Vote SP

Let's do this.

Dr. Gonzo
Scotty I used your comic book on Killswitch. And it came back as him being a Investigator. But we already know that cos he revealed. Which is frustrating! But yea, Gonzo what ability of yours did you use on me?

I watched you which is why I knew Scotty targeted you. Woot really needs to read the thread before he posts haha.

vidae
That is actually kind of a solid point.. Caddy was replaced, but SP wasn't? Caddy said he wasn't going to be around a lot and he was replaced, but SP told us he wouldn't be around AT ALL and he's still here?

That doesn't sound good to me.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
That is actually kind of a solid point.. Caddy was replaced, but SP wasn't? Caddy said he wasn't going to be around a lot and he was replaced, but SP told us he wouldn't be around AT ALL and he's still here?

That doesn't sound good to me.

Caddy actively searched for a replacement though, JR wasn't the one who replaced him. I still think there are people far more suspicious than SP.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
also said he was a townie so might not of been a reason to replace him like caddy

Wootylicous
07-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I watched you which is why I knew Scotty targeted you. Woot really needs to read the thread before he posts haha.

Yeah ****** up on this haha

Cigaro
Would a townie be more or less likely to be replaced than a power player?

Dr. Gonzo
Yeah ****** up on this haha

You have voted for me like 5 times now you asshole!

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Would a townie be more or less likely to be replaced than a power player?

Again Caddy wasn't replaced, he found a replacement.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:04 PM
also said he was a townie so might not of been a reason to replace him like caddy

This is what I'm thinking, although surprised he hasn't been modkilled either.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Again Caddy wasn't replaced, he found a replacement.

Where was this stated? I missed it.

Wootylicous
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Again if he's just a townie we don't lose much.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Where was this stated? I missed it.

It wasn't, I just know. Bulldogs mentioned he was asked but didn't have the time (don't worry, nothing else was said about it between us) after I asked Bulldogs if he had been reading the thread.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:07 PM

This is true but it is day 4, we really should be nabbing mafia by now. Again nobody wants to talk and say who they are suspicious of though.

fenikz

******* horrible logic we are down like 7-1 really want to waste a lynch on a townie?

Cigaro

Except for a chance to take down a mafia player. If absolutely nothing comes up, I'm down to lynch him, but I'd rather keep discussing names to see if we can find someone better.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I didn't even know you could use a gift the same night you got it. Why don't people give me things!?

Ahhh why did he have to watch the jailkept guy.

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I watched Vidae, and it failed? Why would that have happened if i wasnt blocked?

Wootylicous
07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
******* horrible logic we are down like 7-1 really want to waste a lynch on a townie?

How do we know he's a townie ? We don't. I'm willing to take the risk to lynch him.

Dr. Gonzo
I didn't even know you could use a gift the same night you got it. Why don't people give me things!?

Ahhh why did he have to watch the jailkept guy.

Probably because Vidae repeated about 50 times that he was going to be killed and pretty much begged to be watched without saying it. You all wonder why I am suspicious of him.

Snicho
well, 2 things:

Thanks Scotty. I think this is the first game ever people are actually trusting me. What a breakthrough!!

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I watched Vidae, and it failed? Why would that have happened if i wasnt blocked?

He was jailkept so no night actions worked on Vidae.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:11 PM

Because he was jailkept. Its basically a forced commute.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 06:11 PM
This is true but it is day 4, we really should be nabbing mafia by now. Again nobody wants to talk and say who they are suspicious of though.

I would have been more confidently going after vidae if snicho had gotten a clear result. If he was jailkept and none of the main people had been roleblocked then it would have given me a great idea on who the mafia roleblocker was. Vidae still tops my suspicious list, regardless.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Probably because Vidae repeated about 50 times that he was going to be killed and pretty much begged to be watched without saying it. You all wonder why I am suspicious of him.

This is complete Gonzo BS. I didn't care if I died. I haven't asked anyone to watch or protect me, unlike you. I haven't asked people to role reveal, unlike you. And you wonder why I'm suspicious of you.

So was TH and he ended up dead. Hmm.

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Damn I knew I shouldnt have gone Vid

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I would have been more confidently going after vidae if snicho had gotten a clear result. If he was jailkept and none of the main people had been roleblocked then it would have given me a great idea on who the mafia roleblocker was. Vidae still tops my suspicious list, regardless.

Well none of the main people were roleblocked. Maybe there is no roleblocker but maybe we do have our roleblocker in Vidae.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh christ. First I'm the SK, then the GF, then the roleblocker. Jesus.

I'm not evil. Plus, didn't someone get roleblocked on day two? The day I commuted and you tried to kill me? How can I roleblock AND commute?

And if I didn't commute like you claim, how do I have bulletproof AND am able to roleblock? Come on Gonzo, you're smarter than this.

scottyboy
also wanna say, a gift of mine, that can be a motivator, was stolen for me. so let's look out for that.

I've got one left, we'll see what happens with it.

we gotta do something tonight though. anyone think SP could've pulled a total crazy move by saying he wouldn't be here, not post, but just sneak through being mafia?

SuperMcGee
Well none of the main people were roleblocked. Maybe there is no roleblocker but maybe we do have our roleblocker in Vidae.

I wasn't sure if snicho was or not based on his result. I know vidae was jailkept but it was still possible. Using a gift could be a separate, unblocked action? Either way I think vidae is evil.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh christ. First I'm the SK, then the GF, then the roleblocker. Jesus.

I'm not evil. Plus, didn't someone get roleblocked on day two? The day I commuted and you tried to kill me? How can I roleblock AND commute?

You very well could have roleblocked me that night and just claimed you commuted. I am pretty sure nobody came out and said they were roleblocked that day.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:16 PM
You guys are going to feel really stupid when JR confirms I guessed the correct song and used it the second night.

Wootylicous
How can SP not be gone ? He's gone for one week in Spain. Why the **** would he sign up for this if he wasn't around...he would get kicked out for sure!

Dr. Gonzo
also wanna say, a gift of mine, that can be a motivator, was stolen for me. so let's look out for that.

I've got one left, we'll see what happens with it.

we gotta do something tonight though. anyone think SP could've pulled a total crazy move by saying he wouldn't be here, not post, but just sneak through being mafia?

It is possible but I think there are better leads out there than him. If we are really unsure Kill can always investigate him tonight. Much more confident that Vidae is evil than I am that SP is.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:17 PM
As far as I can remember, no one claimed to have been roleblocked;

Snicho watched Gonzo night one, he wasn't there.
Watched Forenci night two, no one visited him.

Woot tracked Snicho night one, visited Gonzo.
Tracked Shane night two, don't know.
Tracked Gonzo night three, visited Snicho.

Gonzo commuted night one.
Gonzo failed vigilante kill on vidae(vidae claimed he won a 1x commute ability).
Gonzo watched Snicho night three, scottyboy visited him.

I jailkept CJ nights one and two, vidae night three.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 06:18 PM
My one problem with lynching SP is that it doesn't really tell us anything, one way or the other. With that said, if the town decides to go that way, I will follow.

Dr. Gonzo
How can SP not be gone ? He's gone for one week in Spain. Why the **** would he sign up for this if he wasn't around...he would get kicked out for sure!

I would not say for sure. Jr did have trouble finding enough people. That said I would not be opposed to voting for him but I am still waiting to hear from everyone as to who they are suspicious of.

vidae
I'd love to know why I'm suspicious to anyone. Or hell, I'd love to know why I'm the MOST SUSPICIOUS player left. How can anyone possibly think that?

Wootylicous

Shane visited Caddy btw

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Vidae what was the name of the song by Nada Surf again?

Dr. Gonzo

I do not remember anyone claiming being roleblocked either. There seems to always be a roleblocker and once three of us were out as important townie roles day two I have to think they try to roleblock one of us.

SuperMcGee
You guys are going to feel really stupid when JR confirms I guessed the correct song and used it the second night.

I dont doubt that. Doesn't mean it necessarily affects anything else

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Vidae what was the name of the song by Nada Surf again?

If You Leave. It gave me a 1x commute which I used the second night.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Vidae, who are you suspicious of?

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 06:21 PM
no, we shouldn't lynch SP, just weird he's still here.

I don't trust Deep and Mcgee just seems sneaky to me

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Vidae, who are you suspicious of?

Besides you? You are still obviously #1 on my list.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:22 PM
no, we shouldn't lynch SP, just weird he's still here.

I don't trust Deep and Mcgee just seems sneaky to me

Concurred.

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Well considering the song was called 'If you leave' i dont doubt you got given a 1xcommute

Dr. Gonzo
Besides you? You are still obviously #1 on my list.

Obviously besides me. Who else? Do you think I am lying? What am I lying about?

DeepThreat
I can't decide if Gonzo is an evil genius using the classic "It's way too obvious" technique or if he's good but insane.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't personally think McGee is evil, even though he believes I am. I've played with him before and I don't get the evil vibe. I still don't completely trust Forenci and I don't think he has been cleared, but if he has you guys are free to correct me.. I've had a busy few days. I didn't trust Cigaro at first but I came around on that, and I don't know what to think about Rufus. Other than that, my #1 suspect is still Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
I can't decide if Gonzo is an evil genius using the classic "It's way too obvious" technique or if he's good but insane.

How I am insane? Explain.

Cigaro
Hmmm, actually thinking about it, if scotty got his stuff stolen, we may not have a roleblocker, rather a role theif.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't personally think McGee is evil, even though he believes I am. I've played with him before and I don't get the evil vibe. I still don't completely trust Forenci and I don't think he has been cleared, but if he has you guys are free to correct me.. I've had a busy few days. I didn't trust Cigaro at first but I came around on that, and I don't know what to think about Rufus. Other than that, my #1 suspect is still Gonzo.

So basically you are only suspicious of me.

Vote: Vidae

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 06:25 PM
role thief or normal thief? because I got something stolen from me. we gotta find out who it is

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Obviously besides me. Who else? Do you think I am lying? What am I lying about?

We can pretend for a second I believe the Commuting story.. I don't get your target selection. I don't trust it. Was I REALLY the most suspicious on day two? I'm not even the most suspicious on day four, so I don't get picking me to try to kill. Picking Snicho to watch just makes very little sense to me. Why not pick someone who was a little more suspicious? I don't think there is a single person that doubted what Snicho is, so I don't get it.

DeepThreat
How I am insane? Explain.

The way you've been throwing out accusations is pretty insane. Your stories in general, really.

Cigaro
role thief or normal thief? because I got something stolen from me. we gotta find out who it is

Role thief for the reason you stated. You actually lost a power, not like woot last game where he got an item but the person kept all powers. I'm just thinking it may be the case because of the stalker inclusion.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:27 PM
So basically you are only suspicious of me.

Vote: Vidae

Here we go. I think fenikz called it. Someone is suspicious of Gonzo? They're evil and get voted on!

:njx:

Same ****, different day. Call me when you try something new.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:27 PM
We can pretend for a second I believe the Commuting story.. I don't get your target selection. I don't trust it. Was I REALLY the most suspicious on day two? I'm not even the most suspicious on day four, so I don't get picking me to try to kill. Picking Snicho to watch just makes very little sense to me. Why not pick someone who was a little more suspicious? I don't think there is a single person that doubted what Snicho is, so I don't get it.

Why would I watch someone who is supicious? To find out nobody targeted them? I picked Snicho because I figured he would be blocked or killed.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Here we go. I think fenikz called it. Someone is suspicious of Gonzo? They're evil and get voted on!

I have already explained numerous times I was suspicious of you and was suspicious of you openly before you ever were suspicious of me. If anything you have been suspicious of only me all game because I am suspicious of you. Seems to me like someone is projecting.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Why would I watch someone who is supicious? To find out nobody targeted them? I picked Snicho because I figured he would be blocked or killed.

How'd that work out for you sir? Another day with no information from "the strongest member of the town" is really starting to get old.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Come on, vidae. You know how watching works. Watching the watcher makes tons of sense.

Hmmm, actually thinking about it, if scotty got his stuff stolen, we may not have a roleblocker, rather a role theif.

Would make sense, targeting Scotty. Based on his 1x claim, it would have been reasonable to suspect he was a motivator or vigilante. Double kill if you steal/borrow his role.

Cigaro
Its hard to tell whether vidae's legitimately angry because he's just annoyed at Gonzo's playing style, or if he's vidae mafia angry.

vidae
I have already explained numerous times I was suspicious of you and was suspicious of you openly before you ever were suspicious of me. If anything you have been suspicious of only me all game because I am suspicious of you. Seems to me like someone is projecting.

I named a few other people I wasn't sure about (Forenci, Rufus) but no one in this entire game has been as suspicious as you have been. If you disagree with that then you're reading a different game thread than I am.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
How'd that work out for you sir? Another day with no information from "the strongest member of the town" is really starting to get old.

Did I ever say I was the strongest member of the town? Who would you have watched? Can't hit on info every night. You going to blame Snicho now for watching you?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Well, time to ask Snicho if he can think of any klepto characters who might make sense as a mafia role thief.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Its hard to tell whether vidae's legitimately angry because he's just annoyed at Gonzo's playing style, or if he's vidae mafia angry.

I'm not mafia angry because I'm not mafia. If you guys really think I'm the most suspicious, you should vote for me.

I'm annoyed at how Gonzo is playing. It's scripted. You can basically predict what he's going to do before he does it. It isn't new, it's just the same old crap that yields absolutely zero results.

The "most powerful town member" we have hasn't contributed a single credible thing. I'm not powerful. We're supposed to rely on our strong roles for a hint at information and then come to conclusions based on that. So far he has accused EVERYONE and even tried to get people to role reveal.

I'm annoyed because I'm tired of losing. I can't even remember the last time I won one of these games and I'm going to die because of the way he's playing.

I'm not angry. I'm annoyed. That's it.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Did I ever say I was the strongest member of the town? Who would you have watched? Can't hit on info every night. You going to blame Snicho now for watching you?

What info have you provided us? What info have you given anyone? This is like Wooty in the SS game. You're basically turning the town on each other while the mafia sits back and laughs at us. It's frustrating to say the least.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I named a few other people I wasn't sure about (Forenci, Rufus) but no one in this entire game has been as suspicious as you have been. If you disagree with that then you're reading a different game thread than I am.

No I just think you are evil. You are softly suspicious of people, not wanting to stick out your neck too much. You get jailkept and nobody gets blocked. If you don't know why you are suspicious well I just don't know what to say. I think you are just angry because I called you out so early. Classic evil Vidae :lynched:

Snicho
07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Well, time to ask Snicho if he can think of any klepto characters who might make sense as a mafia role thief.

Yes. But im not sure they would be bad.

The people I was thinking where mafia, clearly arent, because I pictured Oliver (broth) as a neutral, not a mafia. But yea I think there definitely could be a thief.

But a thief could be a good or bad character right?

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I don't have the ability to roleblock. My ability doesn't even target another person. I haven't lied about guessing the song right or commuting, I haven't lied about my alignment or my wishes to help the town.

I've been truthful this entire time. I'm sorry you're upset that I'm suspicious of you, but the very fact that you don't get why someone would be is a headscratcher to me.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:37 PM
What info have you provided us? What info have you given anyone? This is like Wooty in the SS game. You're basically turning the town on each other while the mafia sits back and laughs at us. It's frustrating to say the least.

Not turning the town on anyone at all. So you think I am telling the truth then? Why try to slander me at every turn and say I am not helping? That certainly isn't helping. I have only been able to use two of my 6 abilities and one was to save my own ass. You can keep quoting "most powerful player in the game" like I said it but I never did. All I have done all game is try and get people to talk. Yes I threw out a ton of early accusations but how does that hurt? It gets people talking and their reactions are just more info to go on. Keep trying to sell the town your story but it is crazy talk.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll repeat: the fact that you don't see why people would be suspicious of you is flat out ridiculous. If you don't think you've acted suspiciously, or why anyone would think so, well then I don't know what to tell you.

Again, I have not lied. I have only been truthful. If you think I'm evil, I can't change your mind, but killing me would be another good townsperson for no reason.

If that's what you want, by all means, keep your vote for me. I don't care anymore.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes. But im not sure they would be bad.

The people I was thinking where mafia, clearly arent, because I pictured Oliver (broth) as a neutral, not a mafia. But yea I think there definitely could be a thief.

But a thief could be a good or bad character right?

Could be yes. Often thiefs are actually good roles that are investigatory of some type, like woot's in the last game. But the fact that he took an actual gift from scotty makes me think he would be evil. When I read that his gift had been taken, that no one had been roleblocked, and considering the unique stalker mafia role, the idea just seemed like it would fit.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 06:41 PM

Maybe I should vote for you then too....

:coolface:

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Maybe I should vote for you then too....

:coolface:

Hah. I didn't say you were evil, I said I didn't know about you yet. I don't. You haven't posted a ton and haven't contributed a lot, but that's it. I don't think you've played poorly or have hurt the town at all, I just don't know about you yet.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I'll repeat: the fact that you don't see why people would be suspicious of you is flat out ridiculous. If you don't think you've acted suspiciously, or why anyone would think so, well then I don't know what to tell you.

Again, I have not lied. I have only been truthful. If you think I'm evil, I can't change your mind, but killing me would be another good townsperson for no reason.

If that's what you want, by all means, keep your vote for me. I don't care anymore.

I have never said I don't understand why people are suspicious of me. I do. I have a very powerful role and I tried to kill you haha. That said you saying I am not helping the town is crazy. I have asked everyone to post who they are suspicious of and people continue to not do so. It is hard when every single person is attacking me or just afraid to speak up.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:47 PM
I flat out told you who I was suspicious of. I don't think McGee is evil. I think it's pretty much common knowledge that Cigaro, Wooty, and Snicho are good. I don't trust Forenci but I don't have any proof, and I don't know what to think about Rufus.

SuperPacker claimed to be a townie but I don't know how much I trust that. Who else is left? I already answered your question.

Regardless, this fighting between the two of us isn't helping anyone. I think you're evil, you claim you're not. You think I'm evil, I'm not.

I'm not sure what to do anymore.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:48 PM
I forgot SBH, who has been kind of quiet, and Deep who is almost always quiet. I'm not sure about those two either.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I flat out told you who I was suspicious of. I don't think McGee is evil. I think it's pretty much common knowledge that Cigaro, Wooty, and Snicho are good. I don't trust Forenci but I don't have any proof, and I don't know what to think about Rufus.

SuperPacker claimed to be a townie but I don't know how much I trust that. Who else is left? I already answered your question.

Regardless, this fighting between the two of us isn't helping anyone. I think you're evil, you claim you're not. You think I'm evil, I'm not.

I'm not sure what to do anymore.

If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be? Still me? Pick one person besides me.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Going to go get some food soon, but I'm going to leave this here. It's from earlier today, so you scratch the killxswitch and Caddy's suspicions(at least Caddy's for the reasoning I provided);

lol

sbh said there were an abnormal amount of people not around this game, then doesn't post yesterday. But he wasn't posting elsewhere on the forum during the time the game was open, so I don't know.

Fenikz also didn't post yesterday, but like sbh didn't post in the rest of the forum either. Popped in to vote for Gonzo, and was named as suspicious of TH.

Caddy's inactivity has been partially explained by snicho, who I'm pretty confident is good, but that itself doesn't clear him.

Can agree on killxswitch as well. Says he certain about you, then just pops in minutes after being questioned saying he's actually unreliable.

I'm not getting the suspicious vibe from Deep. He hasn't posted that often, but when he has he is naming people he's suspicious of, or people who he thinks are good.

Rufus normally posts low, so I don't really have a read on him.

One extra guy who I'm suspicious of is Mcgee. I wouldn't act on it yet because I'm that uncertain, but seemed to not want us to look at who TH was suspicious, then his response to the possibility that CJ was targeted the first night was a little odd to me. Mcgee is a logical player, and the things I just listed have a logical basis, but its just something I'm going to keep in mind.

vidae
07-02-2012, 06:51 PM
If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be? Still me? Pick one person besides me.

I don't know. Probably SP or Deep.

If JR was going to replace Caddy, why not replace SP at the same time? I know Caddy asked for it, but why not get rid of both mega inactives with one swoop? That's why I am suspicious of him.

And I don't get what is going on with Deep. He has 20 posts and has been kind of all over the place.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Grizz, Fenikz, Forenci, SBH, GOW, Deep, SuperMcGee

Alright, so if we believe everyone's role claim and well I know my role, this is what where we would need to look for the mafia and SK.

Gonzo and Vidae get there own category, it seems like one of them must be evil, which...no clue. But I think if we go forward with one of the 7 above we might find an evil person.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 06:55 PM
How about if I only believe Snicho and Scottyboy?

And why are you excluded?

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Cigaro, I feel you are trying to nudge attention toward me ever so innocently.

Dr. Gonzo
Okay so this is my suggestion, leave Vidae alive but jailkeep him again. If nobody is blocked once again we may have our guy and Vidae you don't need to worry about being killed. I will ask for protection because I don't have my commute anymore and I think by now the mafia knows they won't be able to get me lynched during the day. Hell maybe Snicho can watch me if he is feeling frisky so maybe I don't need protection. I have investigate and track to use tonight, not sure which one I am picking yet. The one guy I keep coming back to is sbh. Him being evil makes a ton of sense.

Unvote: Vidae

Vote: SBH

I still do have a protect which I could always use as well just so you all know. The same few people seem to be the only ones responding to me asking people who they are suspicious of so thank you. For now let's put the whole Vidae/me thing to rest but like I said, jailkeep him and let's see if anyone is roleblocked tomorrow.

Cigaro
Cigaro, I feel you are trying to nudge attention toward me ever so innocently.

I am suspicious of you, you are correct.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't know. Probably SP or Deep.

If JR was going to replace Caddy, why not replace SP at the same time? I know Caddy asked for it, but why not get rid of both mega inactives with one swoop? That's why I am suspicious of him.

And I don't get what is going on with Deep. He has 20 posts and has been kind of all over the place.

Deep is someone I could very easy vote to lynch. It was kind of between him and sbh.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 06:58 PM
How about if I only believe Snicho and Scottyboy?

And why are you excluded?

Because it's my list and I know I'm not evil, I'm a harmless citizen.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Do I have this right?

Gonzo: JOAT
Snicho: Watcher
Scottyboy: Gifter
Snicho: Townie
Woot: Tracker
Cigaro: Jailkeeper

Cigaro
In the LOTR game, Deep had the fifth most posts, and was good. Something to think about. But I'm out to eat.

Dr. Gonzo
Do I have this right?

Gonzo: JOAT
Snicho: Watcher
Scottyboy: Gifter
Snicho: Townie
Woot: Watcher
Cigaro: Jailkeeper

I think you got all of the claims, yes.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 07:03 PM
actually woot said Tracker, are they different roles or is one of these BS

Dr. Gonzo
actually woot said Tracker, are they different roles or is one of these BS

Ya my bad, he is tracker.

vidae
They are different roles.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I can agree on SBH being suspicious. I'd also like to point out that people think I'm evil in almost every game. Just the way I play, I guess.

Lynch SBH

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Vote Count

Gonzo (2) sbh, fenikz
SP (1) Woot
Sbh (1) Deep

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 07:09 PM
That is one thing I will sympathize with vidae on. We're probably the two most active people that have not role claimed. Oh look who is suspicious! He did sort of hint, though, but I couldn't follow it.

vidae
07-02-2012, 07:16 PM
I'll vote now but I'm going to be gone for like 30-45 minutes. I need to go buy a mouse (because I slacked and didn't get one yet) and pick up something to gnaw on. I'll be back asap and I'll see where we're at when I get back.

vote : SBH

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:18 PM
yeah I'm totally evil because I've done what all game? accuse Gonzo's ridiculously suspicious ********? yeah, I'm definitely a better candidate than him. good call, guys.

I mean I honestly can't believe you guys buy his ****. how many town members have died? and Gonzo only finds me suspicious because I find him suspicious. absolutely ridiculous that anyone finds any of his garbage trustworthy

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
yeah I'm totally evil because I've done what all game? accuse Gonzo's ridiculously suspicious ********? yeah, I'm definitely a better candidate than him. good call, guys.

Go on....

Who are you suspicious of? What have you done to help?

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Go on....

Who are you suspicious of? What have you done to help?

NOTHING. I don't have a night action. I said this before. what would you like me to do?

however, I have said since day one, you are suspicious as hell and the town is absolutely ******** for not realizing this yet. I mentioned previously I am particularly suspicious of you and Deep. conveniently the first two people to vote for me!

nobody else sticks out to me. I think vidae and Cigaro are evil every game, I can never get a real read on either of them. Rufus has not been around much and killswitch is playing the same game as Deep. there. I have no evidence of anything, but that is my list.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
shot in the dark logic

Broth, Grizz, Vidae, Cigaro, Rufus have voted to lynch a good person 3/3 times

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
NOTHING. I don't have a night action. I said this before. what would you like me to do?

however, I have said since day one, you are suspicious as hell and the town is absolutely ******** for not realizing this yet. I mentioned previously I am particularly suspicious of you and Deep. conveniently the first two people to vote for me!

nobody else sticks out to me. I think vidae and Cigaro are evil every game, I can never get a real read on either of them. Rufus has not been around much and killswitch is playing the same game as Deep. there. I have no evidence of anything, but that is my list.

So you are the only person suspicious of me and the town is ******** for not lynching me? Gotcha.

Don't think I am letting Deep of the hook. I think he is veeeeery suspicious. Killswitch is already out as a lazy cop and you are suspicious of Rufus because he hasn't been around much but don't mention the other people who haven't been around much. You may be telling the truth but worst case scenario for the town is we lynch a townie who has contributed nothing so my vote stands.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:27 PM
shot in the dark logic

Broth, Grizz, Vidae, Cigaro, Rufus have voted to lynch a good person 3/3 times

It is crazy. I have a feeling a couple people did not want to be the tenth vote against me because they knew when I turned up good they would be suspected. Evil loves to lay low and not stick their neck out so good observation.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 07:28 PM
People think I'm suspicious in every ******* game and there is never a legitimate reason for it. I don't post as insanely much as others until I get in a debate about something. If I don't see something to argue about, I don't. This happened in the LOTR game, and it's happening again.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
So you are the only person suspicious of me and the town is ******** for not lynching me? Gotcha.

Don't think I am letting Deep of the hook. I think he is veeeeery suspicious. Killswitch is already out as a lazy cop and you are suspicious of Rufus because he hasn't been around much but don't mention the other people who haven't been around much. You may be telling the truth but worst case scenario for the town is we lynch a townie who has contributed nothing so my vote stands.

yeah, that's how you got to 9 votes. 1 shy of being lynched. I also mentioned I could have finished you but since you had your head so far up your ass calling me a lyncher I figured I'd let someone else finish it. as it turns out, TH unvoted you and the town lynched a good guy. YAY!

you claim to have 4 different abilities. you have given us 1 piece of information that checks out in a way that I'm not exactly sure of because I haven't read the last 7 (useless) pages.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
People think I'm suspicious in every ******* game and there is never a legitimate reason for it. I don't post as insanely much as others until I get in a debate about something. If I don't see something to argue about, I don't. This happened in the LOTR game, and it's happening again.

What constitutes a legitimate reason for being suspicious of someone in your opinion? You are talking crazy sir. People get suspicious over any number of things, nothing is really more legitimate than another.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
yeah, that's how you got to 9 votes. 1 shy of being lynched. I also mentioned I could have finished you but since you had your head so far up your ass calling me a lyncher I figured I'd let someone else finish it. as it turns out, TH unvoted you and the town lynched a good guy. YAY!

you claim to have 4 different abilities. you have given us 1 piece of information that checks out in a way that I'm not exactly sure of because I haven't read the last 7 (useless) pages.

6 abilities of which I have successfully used two. You are such a help to the town by not reading the thread. Keep digging your own grave. If you were so sure I was evil you absolutely should have finished me off. You didn't because you wanted to lay low. Nice to know you already know what is useless information without actually reading it.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM
What constitutes a legitimate reason for being suspicious of someone in your opinion? You are talking crazy sir. People get suspicious over any number of things, nothing is really more legitimate than another.

How have I been talking crazy? I said I was a little suspicious of you, but I figured you were just being your regular self. Others expressed this same opinion. I've said I was suspicious of Grizz and Killxswitch. Others have expressed this same opinion. I've said I was suspicious of fenikz. Others have expressed this same opinion.

The only thing against me is my low post count. And I almost always have a low post count! The only reason mine wasn't in LOTR is because of the infamous Gimli dispute.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:37 PM
How have I been talking crazy? I said I was a little suspicious of you, but I figured you were just being your regular self. Others expressed this same opinion. I've said I was suspicious of Grizz and Killxswitch. Others have expressed this same opinion. I've said I was suspicious of fenikz. Others have expressed this same opinion.

The only thing against me is my low post count. And I almost always have a low post count! The only reason mine wasn't in LOTR is because of the infamous Gimli dispute.

The only thing against you is not low post count but that is besides the point. I said you were talking crazy because you say there is no legitimate reason to suspect you. Every reason is legitimate.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:38 PM
6 abilities of which I have successfully used two. You are such a help to the town by not reading the thread. Keep digging your own grave. If you were so sure I was evil you absolutely should have finished me off. You didn't because you wanted to lay low. Nice to know you already know what is useless information without actually reading it.

I skimmed. same difference because I found nothing worth my time. either way your story changes every day, that much is predictable. as long as the town is eating your ******** and thanking you for it, this will go nowhere. my grave has been dug since I went after you.

I have one request for you guys before you lynch me. someone, anyone, investigate me or watch me or do whatever gives you information on someone. you will find my story checks out: I am good and I have no ability. not a very convincing plea, but it's better than losing another townie without realizing what you're doing

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM
The only thing against you is not low post count but that is besides the point. I said you were talking crazy because you say there is no legitimate reason to suspect you. Every reason is legitimate.

You say there are reasons, but no one has said any. I'd love to hear them.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:40 PM
I skimmed. same difference because I found nothing worth my time. either way your story changes every day, that much is predictable. as long as the town is eating your ******** and thanking you for it, this will go nowhere. my grave has been dug since I went after you.

I have one request for you guys before you lynch me. someone, anyone, investigate me or watch me or do whatever gives you information on someone. you will find my story checks out: I am good and I have no ability. not a very convincing plea, but it's better than losing another townie without realizing what you're doing

Well in your case it is a townie who rarely posts and when he does adds nothing so no big loss in my opinion. Do you really think your grave was dug because you went after me and the whole town worships me? Really?