PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Well in your case it is a townie who rarely posts and when he does adds nothing so no big loss in my opinion. Do you really think your grave was dug because you went after me and the whole town worships me? Really?

they don't worship you but you feed them crap and they eat it out of the palm of your hand. it was only a matter of time before you made a serious play to get me out of the way. given the current situation, my grave was dug, yes.

and this bolded part... really? you are perfectly okay with eliminating a townie who, while I may not read, contributes at the very least something? you wouldn't rather look for someone who, ya know, might be... evil? good idea, you sure are a hero for the town!

fenikz
07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Gonzo: JOAT
Snicho: Watcher
Scottyboy: Gifter
Snicho: Townie
Woot: Tracker
Cigaro: Jailkeeper
Killxswitch: Lazy Cop
Rufus: Harmless Citizen(?)
sbh15: Townie

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
You say there are reasons, but no one has said any. I'd love to hear them.

Laying low. You seem to have defended a few people that have turned up good which is always a mafia move. When voting for CJ you completely passed the buck to Cig and said you were trusting him so nobody blamed you when CJ turned up good. I know you have called of few people out so you will say you aren't laying low but is always seems to be after someone else calls them out. Again, not saying you are evil but there are always reasons to suspect people.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:45 PM
they don't worship you but you feed them crap and they eat it out of the palm of your hand. it was only a matter of time before you made a serious play to get me out of the way. given the current situation, my grave was dug, yes.

and this bolded part... really? you are perfectly okay with eliminating a townie who, while I may not read, contributes at the very least something? you wouldn't rather look for someone who, ya know, might be... evil? good idea, you sure are a hero for the town!

Okay, so I know you will answer me but besides me who is the one person you would lynch? Give me two or three more people you suspect as well.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Okay, so I know you will answer me but besides me who is the one person you would lynch? Give me two or three more people you suspect as well.

1. Deep, 2. killswitch, 3. SP (because where the hell has he been)/Rufus/some inactive type

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
1. Deep, 2. killswitch, 3. SP (because where the hell has he been)/Rufus/some inactive type

Killswitch is out as a lazy cop. Do not believe him? Why these people? No need to explain SP because he already said he would be inactive.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Killswitch is out as a lazy cop. Do not believe him? Why these people? No need to explain SP because he already said he would be inactive.

because I don't really trust what most of them have said. I don't quite know how to explain, just how I've interpreted things I suppose. role reveals mean nothing to me after the SS game.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Unvote: Gonzo

I'm thinking Rufus or Deep personally

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Checking in on my phone, sbh is getting heated. Last game as doctor he was much more reserved when being accused. Said we would regret it, but was welcoming of any suspicions/questions.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Checking in on my phone, sbh is getting heated. Last game as doctor he was much more reserved when being accused. Said we would regret it, but was welcoming of any suspicions/questions.

you won't regret lynching me honestly because I can't do much more than confuse you guys or waste your time with my suspicions. they are based on nothing. I am not very skilled when it comes to reading into people's posts. I think one thing and I have really clung to that this game. that is that I believe Gonzo is evil.

the reason for me getting heated is my frustration that despite him being on the brink yesterday, everyone suddenly believes Gonzo. it seems so obvious to me that he is evil and I just can't convince anyone of that. instead the only response I get is a grilling by Gonzo that redirects suspicion back to me. it's annoying

scottyboy
07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
sbh did kinda explode right away. still suspicious of deep. always suspicious of rufus.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
please read TitanHope's posts from about page(s) 24-29 if it's not too much trouble. it articulates what I think better than could ever hope to. outside of that, I'm done defending myself, crusading against Gonzo, etc.

I have no information and can provide you with nothing but my own suspicions

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm not comfortable with vidae repeatedly saying he doesn't think I'm evil. I mean, that should be obvious, but I'm not sure if he's trying to pull a setup, should he be evil.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm not comfortable with vidae repeatedly saying he doesn't think I'm evil. I mean, that should be obvious, but I'm not sure if he's trying to pull a setup, should he be evil.

I know what you mean. I know when I was evil I planted a whole lot of seeds (or at least tried to) by getting really buddy buddy with some people so when I did turn up evil they would be looked at.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 08:06 PM

why is unevilness obvious?

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 08:08 PM
I know what you mean. I know when I was evil I planted a whole lot of seeds (or at least tried to) by getting really buddy buddy with some people so when I did turn up evil they would be looked at.

Not even that, but maybe even as a deflection should I be taken out at some point.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 08:08 PM
why is unevilness obvious?

Well it very much isn't, from what I can gather. But it should be, because I'm all-town, baby.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Not even that, but maybe even as a deflection should I be taken out at some point.

Good point. I think it is obvious I still don't trust him haha but I never really read too much into what evil people say besides the people they are suspicious of and the people they never name.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I'll be gone for a couple hours.

vote: vidae

Why not.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll be gone for a couple hours.

vote: vidae

Why not.

You must know how tempting you have made this for me. That said maybe this is your way of keeping sbh around for a day if he does turn up evil. I don't think you would do that because it kind of **** you over but just a thought. As much as I am tempted I still think the plan to jailkeep Vidae and then have me watched/protected is solid. If anything at this point I think Vidae is a roleblocker.

DeepThreat
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Laying low. You seem to have defended a few people that have turned up good which is always a mafia move.

Yet again something I always do. If I don't think someone is evil, I won't vote for them. And people come up with the dumbest ******* reasons for suspecting someone. Me defending an innocent person makes me suspicious. Makes sense.

When voting for CJ you completely passed the buck to Cig and said you were trusting him so nobody blamed you when CJ turned up good.

Yup that's why I did it. You nailed me. Or it could be something logical, like me having nothing else to go one. We had no information, and Cigaro came out there with that. I voted for CJ for the same reason everyone else did. Trusting Cigaro. That's not me passing the blame on to Cigaro, either. He had reason to suspect CJ, and we all bought it. It happens.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 08:21 PM
That could work. I'm just trying to get discussion going on what's on my mind so I have something fun to return to. I'm not worried about it taking off, there has not been a whole lot of fervent anti-vidae sentiment outside of us.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Yet again something I always do. If I don't think someone is evil, I won't vote for them. And people come up with the dumbest ******* reasons for suspecting someone. Me defending an innocent person makes me suspicious. Makes sense.

Yup that's why I did it. You nailed me. Or it could be something logical, like me having nothing else to go one. We had no information, and Cigaro came out there with that. I voted for CJ for the same reason everyone else did. Trusting Cigaro. That's not me passing the blame on to Cigaro, either. He had reason to suspect CJ, and we all bought it. It happens.

Again I am not the one going hard after you so calm down. It was the word you chose with Cigaro "I trust Cigaro". We were all voting based on CJ being jailkept twice and there being a total of one kill over two nights. It was just the wording that got to me. Could be me looking to much into it because again to say there are no reasons to suspect you is crazy and just seems like you are overcompensating.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:25 PM
That could work. I'm just trying to get discussion going on what's on my mind so I have something fun to return to. I'm not worried about it taking off, there has not been a whole lot of fervent anti-vidae sentiment outside of us.

I have been trying to get discussion going all game. Good luck with that. Glad to see someone else is at least trying.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Vote Count:

Sbh (2) deep, Vidae
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I voted sbh Jr, geez!

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 08:34 PM

Yeah that's the same reason I voted for CJ, honestly without any other information I believed him.

It was either that or go after Gonzo, call me crazy but I believe him. I have been in a similar role before when I was R2D2. It was only 3 abilities, I believe it was investigate, role block and protect.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I would like to hear why sbh still thinks Gonzo is evil/what role he performs. His angry reaction is the complete opposite to that of the way he reacted when he was a doctor. Seems odd.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Rufus, who are you suspicious of? I see you stepping into comment sporadically, but never offering any names of your own.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 08:40 PM
I would like to hear why sbh still thinks Gonzo is evil/what role he performs. His angry reaction is the complete opposite to that of the way he reacted when he was a doctor. Seems odd.

This is why I have not changed my vote. Hopefully he expands more. In any case I am off for a few hours, I will check back later.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Grizz, Fenikz, Forenci, SBH, GOW, Deep, SuperMcGee

These are the people I think is where we'll find out mafia and SK, Cigaro.

This is based on the claims that have been made.

Vidae is one that isn't listed, but you know when I was with him before in the Wire and Elder Scrolls games...everyone seemed to just say he was suspicious without any good reason, so it's hard to get a good read on him.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 08:49 PM
These are the people I think is where we'll find out mafia and SK, Cigaro.

This is based on the claims that have been made.

Vidae is one that isn't listed, but you know when I was with him before in the Wire and Elder Scrolls games...everyone seemed to just say he was suspicious without any good reason, so it's hard to get a good read on him.

I know you listed them, but you must have suspicions of people based on more than just whether or not they've role revealed.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Vote Count:

Sbh (3) deep, Vidae, Gonzo
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Vote: Rufus

Hanging around without really contributing much. Suspicious, very very suspicious.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm also not liking this "I could have killed off Gonzo but didn't" line being used by Rufus, sbh or others. Just seems weird to see so many claiming it.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot
Rufus (1) Cigaro

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Also, there has been quite a bit of talk about SP. I didn't want to Mod-Kill him because I didn't want to give the town or the mafia an unfair advantage. So I will let you guys decide. If you want him mod killed, vote YES. If you want him alive, vote NO.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I know you listed them, but you must have suspicions of people based on more than just whether or not they've role revealed.

Well...not really. But I'd say sbh is the most suspicious in my eyes. He's seems hell bent on mentioning my name with evil doing so far, and his list included killxswitch as his second that he is most suspicious of when it's fairly safe to assume that he is a lazy cop. He also mentioned SP, Deep and myself, probably just trying to deflect attention away from himself.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Hanging around without really contributing much. Suspicious, very very suspicious.

I love to see those who jump on this. Then you will get some answers, but voting to lynch me will just put the town in a bigger hole.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
is that so?

Vote: Rufus

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
YES on SP

Out of the six other people you listed as likely mafia members, you have no actual suspicions of them? And the one guy you do list is the one with most current heat already on?

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Meh....I really don't care. Send me out with a BANG, if you must.

jrdrylie
Vote Count:

Vote Count:

Rufus (2) Cigaro, Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (1) Cigaro

vidae
Ok, **** off McGee. That is such a dumb reason to vote for someone. It would have been better had I said that you were suspicious?

That is up there in the Hall of Fame with such classics as "I'm a Protector, I swear!" and "Player <x> turned up good, so he must be the Godfather!"

I will remember this.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Meh....I really don't care. Send me out with a BANG, if you must.

The hell does this mean?

fenikz
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
suicide bombers in New Port?!
:banana: :freakout: :banana:

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:17 PM
The hell does this mean?

Snicho will know...

vidae
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't get it. Why don't you just come out and say it?

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I don't get it. Why don't you just come out and say it?

I can't say my character's name, that's why!

vidae
07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I can't say my character's name, that's why!

Oh, well I haven't seen the show so I will trust you!

vidae
07-02-2012, 09:24 PM
But apparently trusting you to be good is suspicious now! So **** you Rufus! You're the SK aren't you?!

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
If I do get lynched, I'd start to get suspicious of Mr. Jailkeeper...leading the charge against IBC, CJ and now myself, that'll be three town members on your conscience.

I mean if the mafia had a watcher/tracker in this game, why not a jailkeeper?

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:30 PM
But apparently trusting you to be good is suspicious now! So **** you Rufus! You're the SK aren't you?!

I wish....that way I'd have something to do at night.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 09:32 PM
If I do get lynched, I'd start to get suspicious of Mr. Jailkeeper...leading the charge against IBC, CJ and now myself, that'll be three town members on your conscience.

I mean if the mafia had a watcher/tracker in this game, why not a jailkeeper?

As of now, I'm far from convinced that you're a town member. I'll wait and see what Snicho says.

But its good to see you're actually forming suspicions at least.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:37 PM
As of now, I'm far from convinced that you're a town member. I'll wait and see what Snicho says.

Although I don't know with what I said will clear things up truthfully, because I believe Snicho has said he was not sure who would be in the mafia, so I still might be ******, depending on how my character is in the show.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Hmm, looking through his posts in the SS game when he was evil, he actually seemed more helpful to the town than he does here, I guess trying to seem like a good townie. And admittedly, I agree that the people he listed likely contains mafia, which he wouldn't want to bring attention to. I still don't understand how he can't have really any other suspicions than sbh, but I've actually somewhat changed my mind on him.

Unvote: Rufus

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Vote Count:

Rufus (1) Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (1) Cigaro

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Hmm, looking through his posts in the SS game when he was evil, he actually seemed more helpful to the town than he does here, I guess trying to seem like a good townie. And admittedly, I agree that the people he listed likely contains mafia, which he wouldn't want to bring attention to. I still don't understand how he can't have really any other suspicions than sbh, but I've actually somewhat changed my mind on him.

I'm fairly lazy in these games when I don't have a role.

What I found interesting was Caddy and sbh kind of going at it on the first day. Obviously, Caddy has been replaced...but one has to assume one of the two roles would lead us to evil. Can't really say Caddy was suspicious or that GOW has been so far, but you can probably separate them from being together.

Also, when Shane talked about lynching Woot day 1...Deep voted for him, as did vidae. The others that did have all died and were good.

McGee was against the whole Woot lynching as well, so I'd lessen my suspicions of him.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Vote: Mod-Kill SP

less conspiracy theories and less votes needed

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Won't ignore the SP issue, but I'll say no just in case he is actually a townie, probably isn't much of a role if he is still in the game.

Modkill SP: No

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (2) Cigaro, fenikz
No (1) Rufus

sbh15
07-02-2012, 09:59 PM

This is why I have not changed my vote. Hopefully he expands more. In any case I am off for a few hours, I will check back later.

I told you. Look at TitanHope's posts on pages 24-29. he articulates EXACTLY what I think about Gonzo far better than I ever could. I also explained that I reacted that way because I am sick of trying to convince people that Gonzo is evil. he was at 9 votes yesterday. please tell me what happened? oh, still nobody? right. instead we just lynched CJ (a townie). this is, what, the third time I've asked this?

and if you have all of these abilities, oh master of abilities Gonzo, why haven't you checked me out yet? you seem awfully suspicious of me and have since I called you out.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 10:00 PM
oh, and yes to the mod-kill. if SP is evil, I will know Gonzo is good (actually we all will). he was the first to call out Gonzo and continued with me on day 2. no reason for him to call out fellow mafia

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I told you. Look at TitanHope's posts on pages 24-29. he articulates EXACTLY what I think about Gonzo far better than I ever could. I also explained that I reacted that way because I am sick of trying to convince people that Gonzo is evil. he was at 9 votes yesterday. please tell me what happened? oh, still nobody? right. instead we just lynched CJ (a townie). this is, what, the third time I've asked this?

and if you have all of these abilities, oh master of abilities Gonzo, why haven't you checked me out yet? you seem awfully suspicious of me and have since I called you out.

Have you even read today's events?

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (3) Cigaro, fenikz, sbh
No (1) Rufus

sbh15
07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Have you even read today's events?

Yes, and I asked how this whole Snicho telling us what he did cleared Gonzo. It must have gone over my head when I read through.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Yes, and I asked how this whole Snicho telling us what he did cleared Gonzo. It must have gone over my head when I read through.

Why are you still also suspicious of KS?

So what roles are we thinking the mafia has? We know they have a stalker, they generally also have a goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker, rolecop and then GF. I think rolecop was probably replaced by stalker, leaving goon/ninja, framer, roleblocker and GF. Snicho isn't dead, so Gonzo can't be the goon/ninja. Gonzo would have to be ******** to frame snicho, so I think we could eliminate that one. That would leave roleblocker or GF. Usually GF's don't go out and do things themselves, so if we're going with that, he isn't that either. That would leave roleblocker. Depending on what scotty and Snicho say, I think that could potentially clear Gonzo.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Why are you still also suspicious of KS?

Honestly because I havent paid much attention to **** aside from whhat Gonzo is doing. My hours Im on the computer generally leave me with about 8ish pages to read and I got tired of reading so much of what is generally useless drivel. On top of going 2.5ish days without internet (i was visiting family /staying in hotels), there was just more reading, like 30 pages more, reading than I wanted to catch up on when I finally had internet. I have not read much, and I was quite frankly trying to ******** as if I had. I have absolutely, however, kept track of what Gonzo has been saying and nothing has changed for me there.

vidae
07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
unvote : SBH

I don't know what to think anymore.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Vote Count:

Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Rufus (2) Cigaro, Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (3) Cigaro, fenikz, sbh
No (1) Rufus

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Ok, **** off McGee. That is such a dumb reason to vote for someone. It would have been better had I said that you were suspicious?

That is up there in the Hall of Fame with such classics as "I'm a Protector, I swear!" and "Player <x> turned up good, so he must be the Godfather!"

I will remember this.

Don't try to attribute my vote to that. You've been the most suspicious person to me for three days. That concern couldn't exist if I didn't already have reason to think you were evil and possibly going to kill me at some point.

vidae
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Well, considering I don't have the ability to kill, I'd say you're pretty safe. At least from me.

And you're either nuts or not paying attention if I'm really the most suspicious person.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Honestly because I havent paid much attention to **** aside from whhat Gonzo is doing. My hours Im on the computer generally leave me with about 8ish pages to read and I got tired of reading so much of what is generally useless drivel. On top of going 2.5ish days without internet (i was visiting family /staying in hotels), there was just more reading, like 30 pages more, reading than I wanted to catch up on when I finally had internet. I have not read much, and I was quite frankly trying to ******** as if I had. I have absolutely, however, kept track of what Gonzo has been saying and nothing has changed for me there.

So again, what role do you think he has?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:32 PM
McGee, I may have missed it, but who are your suspicions outside of vidae?

sbh15
07-02-2012, 10:33 PM
So again, what role do you think he has?

I don't know! I don't even care! I just think he is evil. why do I have to propose a role for him? there was a "stalker" in this game. maybe there are more made up roles. I don't know!

Snicho
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I have no idea as to what BANG rufus is alluding to? Gonzo any ideas?

And this is why I hate Gonzo. Now everyone is acting defensively and fighting against each other, which makes it hard to decipher who is evil or who is just actually pissed off.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Right now I'm leaning that sbh is just pissed off. It seems if he were evil he would try and apply logic to the Gonzo situation.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 10:46 PM
McGee, I may have missed it, but who are your suspicions outside of vidae?

I probably haven't formed too many. I thought sbh/caddy was odd early, mostly sbh, neither has done much since until sbh now. Tough read, though I share sbh's concerns of possible unexpected mafia roles. Has made me have a little hesitation with people who have role claimed, but those are common roles and would be bold claims. Just wish we were getting better results from them.

Fenikz I could see being bad. Possibly. Grizz got really friendly with me after early suspicion, not sure if he has been around today. He had a bit of a poor voting record, in my mind. Forenci also has not been around today, for known reasons. He was suspected by at least woot earlier and had a bit of a spat with CJ just before his death. I'm interested in these guys, but have little reason to be super suspicious.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 10:49 PM

And this is why I hate Gonzo. Now everyone is acting defensively and fighting against each other, which makes it hard to decipher who is evil or who is just actually pissed off.

Well I didn't mean like an actual Bang occurring, I found it appropriate to say it.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Try to refrain hinting at your character Rufus.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Sorry I was MIA all night guys, my college roommate was in town

Now that I've read through the thread, here are my thoughts:

At this point in time, I'm pretty sure there is a power role out there that has not been revealed that is integral to the town's overall success and I think it would be wise for that individual to remain quiet about their role. As such, I think we should hold off on pushing for full-on role reveals right now as that really crippled the town in the last game by doing it too early. It just gave myself and the mafia a list of people to pick off two at a time.

fenikz making a list of known roles reminds me of Gonzo's statements earlier in the thread...

Wouldn't it be wise to replace SP instead of mod-killing him? NJX and DG are two people that come to mind that have been good with taking over mid-game despite their unwillingness to start a game from day one.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
I know most of you guys have written me off as a lazy cop but is it possible TH was framed when I investigated him? I have completely lost track of what happened when in this game. I investigated him the night that he was eventually killed.

Do "lazy cops" traditionally always get bad info or just sometimes?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I know most of you guys have written me off as a lazy cop but is it possible TH was framed when I investigated him? I have completely lost track of what happened when in this game. I investigated him the night that he was eventually killed.

Do "lazy cops" traditionally always get bad info or just sometimes?

A lazy cop yes. But there are other forms of cops, such as paranoid(always evil) or random.

But TH was killed by the mafia. Why frame him, then kill him? Also wouldn't explain IBC coming up good.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 10:55 PM
I think it's random prob just put good or evil in random.org

vidae
07-02-2012, 10:56 PM
McGee, I'd love to hear why you think I'm suspicious. If it's just based solely on the fact that I said I thought you were good I'm going to facepalm for all eternity.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Sorry Jr

And I remember being a lazy cop, kill, and all my results were reversed, so that is why most lean towards you being a lazy cop.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Although for Gonzo, if he was the GF, he would come back as evil for the lazy cop, wouldn't he?

vidae
07-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Although for Gonzo, if he was the GF, he would come back as evil for the lazy cop, wouldn't he?

Yes, he would, seeing as how Godfathers come back as good.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 10:59 PM
A lazy cop yes. But there are other forms of cops, such as paranoid(always evil) or random.

But TH was killed by the mafia. Why frame him, then kill him? Also wouldn't explain IBC coming up good.

arg. 10 characters.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Yes, he would, seeing as how Godfathers come back as good.

His actions to me just don't scream GF, but maybe that's what he wanted us to think.

killxswitch
07-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah you are right about TH not making sense. No reason to frame him and then just off him I guess. And I doubt the mafia would tailor a miller either, if that is even possible. I don't see any point in that at all. My investigations are probably all faulty.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:02 PM
His actions to me just don't scream GF, but maybe that's what he wanted us to think.

This goes backt to the whole what was he doing visiting Snicho thing. What GF power would Gonzo have that he wanted to use on Snicho? Didn't kill or roleblock, and framing or investigating him would seem completely idiotic.

Grizzlegom
07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
IMO, If Gonzo is the godfather, I'd like to state that he's earning his self-proclaimed "greatest mafia player ever" title this game.

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:05 PM
This goes backt to the whole what was he doing visiting Snicho thing. What GF power would Gonzo have that he wanted to use on Snicho? Didn't kill or roleblock, and framing or investigating him would seem completely idiotic.

Rolecop, maybe to see if he was really what he says he is?

sbh15
07-02-2012, 11:07 PM
IMO, If Gonzo is the godfather, I'd like to state that he's earning his self-proclaimed "greatest mafia player ever" title this game.

if Gonzo is mafia he has still effectively turned the town completely against itself. I think I said on page one, after watching how successful Woot was (unknowingly, in that case) at doing that exact thing, it would make sense for him to take that route. assuming Gonzo is mafia, he is doing it on purpose. if not, he is screwing up on Woot level proportions.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Rolecop, maybe to see if he was really what he says he is?

This may only inflate his ego, but that still just sounds too dumb to me for Gonzo to do. Why waste a GF power rolecopping someone who has already revealed, instead of trying to figure out others' potentially powerful roles?

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:10 PM
This may only inflate his ego, but that still just sounds too dumb to me for Gonzo to do. Why waste a GF power rolecopping someone who has already revealed, instead of trying to figure out others' potentially powerful roles?

I don't know, I was just thinking of something.

Maybe the GF can poison in this game? We've seen that a lot recently. Were any poisons used in The OC? I've never seen it.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
I don't know, I was just thinking of something.

Maybe the GF can poison in this game? We've seen that a lot recently. Were any poisons used in The OC? I've never seen it.

Snicho said it had happened, I believe.

But then again, that wouldn't explain how Gonzo knew scotty visited Snicho.

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Has anyone used any gifts? Maybe they're not gifts afterall. I don't know, I'm just spitballin here.

SuperMcGee
07-02-2012, 11:26 PM
McGee, I'd love to hear why you think I'm suspicious. If it's just based solely on the fact that I said I thought you were good I'm going to facepalm for all eternity.

Seriously, I've felt that way for days. That was one random thought I had.

It was probably sparked by when you were voting woot because he is woot, but I just have not liked the game you have been playing throughout and you have done little to dissuade my thoughts. Your voting record on lynches is near identical to broth, as well. I really don't desire to go through all of your posts for examples, it is your whole game.

Maybe you have a bit of an unfair advantage in gaining my suspicion. You post a lot and the Sesame Street game clearly showed that we have very different mindsets on things, even if we were both good. But it's just how I feel.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Has anyone used any gifts? Maybe they're not gifts afterall. I don't know, I'm just spitballin here.

Didn't scotty claim a 1x ability? So I assume the only time he gave the gift was to snicho last night.

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Didn't scotty claim a 1x ability? So I assume the only time he gave the gift was to snicho last night.

No, he said he had three to give. He gave one to Snicho and he said one was "stolen" and that he has one left.

RufusMcDaniel
07-02-2012, 11:28 PM
No, he said he had three to give. He gave one to Snicho and he said one was "stolen" and that he has one left.

Yeah, but like SP last game he only was able to give one gift and it was binoculars to Woot.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:29 PM
if Gonzo is mafia he has still effectively turned the town completely against itself. I think I said on page one, after watching how successful Woot was (unknowingly, in that case) at doing that exact thing, it would make sense for him to take that route. assuming Gonzo is mafia, he is doing it on purpose. if not, he is screwing up on Woot level proportions.

How the hell did I do this? At least people are talking but I mean really, I am responsible for the town turning on itself? Really? Do you know who led the charge against Woot and said he was hurting the town last game? Me. I was evil. Ya Woot was being withholding and being kind of a ***** but he had some help from me as far as turning everyone against each other and I made sure to continuously say he was hurting the town. I have done nothing but try to get people talking, plenty of other people are trying to derail the town more than me, sbh included.

So sbh is good now because he is too dumb to be evil? Really?

Apparently I am responsible for everything that has happened this game. So sbh only pays attention to what I have done all game and still nobody thinks he may be a lyncher. This really should not be that hard, pick somebody, vote for that person. I cannot hold everyone's hand and tell them what to do.

Also, I vote Yes to modkill SP.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Vote Count:

Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Rufus (2) Cigaro, Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (4) Cigaro, fenikz, sbh, Gonzo
No (1) Rufus

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Not even half the people have voted. What the ****. I am willing to bet out of the people that haven't voted at least 3 are evil.

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Why are we even voting to modkill SP? Just do it. Why take a vote?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:34 PM

I agree. I think consensus will be to kill him.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 11:34 PM
How the hell did I do this? At least people are talking but I mean really, I am responsible for the town turning on itself? Really? Do you know who led the charge against Woot and said he was hurting the town last game? Me. I was evil. Ya Woot was being withholding and being kind of a ***** but he had some help from me as far as turning everyone against each other and I made sure to continuously say he was hurting the town. I have done nothing but try to get people talking, plenty of other people are trying to derail the town more than me, sbh included

I've done nothing but accuse you of being evil. and for the record, you have been accusing people all game. people follow those accusations, the ones in question, a lot of times, fight them off, in turn, nobody has any idea what's going on.

AND I'M NOT A LYNCHER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ******* SKULL. If I my win condition was to have you dead, you would be dead. this is why I brought up not sealing your fate by casting vote 10. to make some attempt to prove to anyone who believed your ridiculous claims that I AM NOT A LYNCHER.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I've done nothing but accuse you of being evil. and for the record, you have been accusing people all game. people follow those accusations, the ones in question, a lot of times, fight them off, in turn, nobody has any idea what's going on.

AND I'M NOT A LYNCHER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ******* SKULL. If I my win condition was to have you dead, you would be dead. this is why I brought up not sealing your fate by casting vote 10. to make some attempt to prove to anyone who believed your ridiculous claims that I AM NOT A LYNCHER.

Someone is angry. You all have brains, use them. Just because I say something does not mean you need to follow me. I must have missed when I was elected town leader. I am not to blame for all of you being indecisive little bitches. At least you admit you have done nothing all game but accuse me of being evil. You are helping the town so very much (more sarcasm just for you Vidae).

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 11:39 PM

Yeah, it looks like that is the consensus. SP will be modkilled.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm gonna have to go with my gut here. I just can't imagine TH was picked randomly, or that TH was killed for suspecting, then rethinking about Gonzo.

Vote: fenikz

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:40 PM
I'm gonna have to go with my gut here. I just can't imagine TH was picked randomly, or that TH was killed for suspecting, then rethinking about Gonzo.

I don't disagree on any particular point, but what does that have to do with fenikz?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:41 PM

I could get down with this. At this point I just want to make a ******* decision.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:42 PM
I don't disagree on any particular point, but what does that have to do with fenikz?

Here it is;

Caddy and Fenikz. Both are nowhere, and then pop in and suddenly vote for Gonzo while giving easy excuses for doing so.

sbh15
07-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Someone is angry. You all have brains, use them. Just because I say something does not mean you need to follow me. I must have missed when I was elected town leader. I am not to blame for all of you being indecisive little bitches. At least you admit you have done nothing all game but accuse me of being evil. You are helping the town so very much (more sarcasm just for you Vidae).

for the last time. I have nothing to offer the town. I have no ability. I believe you are evil. that is all. you might as well have claimed town leader when you claimed 6 different actions. when you claimed that 'a character of your importance must have a lyncher'. you effectively claimed the most powerful role of any town member, so yes, people are going to look to you for information. of which, you have provided...

1) you watched/targeted Snicho and

2) got super excited when there were no deaths the night you commuted. as if both the mafia and serial killer targeted you.

at least I've made nothing out of nothing.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:43 PM
When will SP be modkilled? Hopefully soon, would give us at least some info.

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Ah ha. I had forgotten about that. I can get behind a fenikz lynch. These days have been painfully long.

vote : fenikz

fenikz
07-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Not evil don't be stupid

vidae
07-02-2012, 11:44 PM
When will SP be modkilled? Hopefully soon, would give us at least some info.

I would assume at the end of the night but I don't know.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:45 PM

It has been a while since I have watched the show so now ideas. Oh and you can suck my dick. The town not being able to make a decision is being spearheaded by the mafia, not me. All of you need to grow some balls. So what if you get called out for taking a stand, it happens. I have been **** on all game and I am still standing.

Right now I'm leaning that sbh is just pissed off. It seems if he were evil he would try and apply logic to the Gonzo situation.

Best argument for not being evil I have ever heard. If he were evil he would be playing smarter. Awesome.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:49 PM
for the last time. I have nothing to offer the town. I have no ability. I believe you are evil. that is all. you might as well have claimed town leader when you claimed 6 different actions. when you claimed that 'a character of your importance must have a lyncher'. you effectively claimed the most powerful role of any town member, so yes, people are going to look to you for information. of which, you have provided...

1) you watched/targeted Snicho and

2) got super excited when there were no deaths the night you commuted. as if both the mafia and serial killer targeted you.

at least I've made nothing out of nothing.

Please quote me where I said I must have a lyncher. Or don't, just keep putting words in my mouth. My role is likely not the most powerful. It is 6 one time use abilities so I will run out at some point. I am actually expected to tell everyone what to do because I am Jack of all Trades? GTFO. Think for yourself. I provide what info I can, it is up to you as to what you do with that info.

So you would rather I die night one. Great. I don't care. I have to deal with the mafia wanting me dead all game when I am good because I don't sit around all game with my thumb in my ass crying because there is not enough info. So you claim you are a townie and your plan so far has been to only go after one person. Great use of your role.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Best argument for not being evil I have ever heard. If he were evil he would be playing smarter. Awesome.

It just seems to me that if he were evil and tying himself to the lynch of someone he knew was good, he would try and use at least a little bit of logic, or back away if he knew there was none.

With his angry crusade against you, it just seems perfectably plausible to me that he's a townie with no information to go on and thus his reliance on woot-like 'certainty'.

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Oh yeah jr, I did unvote Rufus earlier.

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:53 PM
It just seems to me that if he were evil and tying himself to the lynch of someone he knew was good, he would try and use at least a little bit of logic, or back away if he knew there was none.

With his angry crusade against you, it just seems perfectably plausible to me that he's a townie with no information to go on and thus his reliance on woot-like 'certainty'.

I still think he is evil and just got really pissed that I baited on his scene. At best he is a vanilla townie that has done NOTHING to help. I mean vanilla townies can be damn useful when the role is played properly so even if I am wrong about him we lose someone who would be no help towards the end of the game (the mafia sure as hell is never killing him if he is good). I do think he is evil and I am willing to take the chance that I am wrong.

fenikz
07-02-2012, 11:53 PM
btw didn't 9 people vote for gonzo?

Cigaro
07-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes..........?

Dr. Gonzo
07-02-2012, 11:56 PM
btw didn't 9 people vote for gonzo?

Cool story bro.

jrdrylie
07-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (2) Cigaro, Vidae
Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

sbh15
07-02-2012, 11:59 PM
So you are my lyncher. It makes sense I would have one. I will repeat, you are at best neutral but more likely evil. I just don't see why you think I am the best target to take out

from the horse's mouth.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:01 AM
from the horse's mouth.

Yes that was me saying I for sure have a lyncher not at all me seeing how you would respond. You caught me, might as well lynch me now. I still think I could have a lyncher btw.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Sbh, if you are indeed good I hope you re-evaluate how you plays these games when this is done. To spend all game going after someone and doing nothing else you need to be sure. Don't even come at me with an argument that 'you were hurting the town and playing like you were evil'. I am not. You are wrong and so far up your own ass right now it is unbelievable. If you are indeed a vanilla townie you have played by far the worst game I have ever seen. By far and I mean I have witnessed some insane games played. The reason my vote stands for you is that I just cannot imagine someone playing that bad. I hope that was condescending and arrogant enough for all of you, I want to be certain I an living up to the image you all have of me as a player.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm probably going to sleep soon. The 24 hour limit ends at around 1130AM tomorrow, so I'll make sure to be back before then. Gonna leave my vote with fenikz, although I'd ultimately prefer he doesn't reach max until I'm back in the morning so I can make sure I don't miss anything.

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Fenikz seemed to be a pretty constant weakly-supported answer when you asked everyone "so who are you suspicious of?" So it's very possible that he is indeed evil, but if he isn't then that might be one too many bad lynches that tell us not enough.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Fenikz seemed to be a pretty constant weakly-supported answer when you asked everyone "so who are you suspicious of?" So it's very possible that he is indeed evil, but if he isn't then that might be one too many bad lynches that tell us not enough.

This is a big part of it for me. In the last game he was both good and a mason, and threw out many more suspicions.

And yeah, he may not be evil, but that can be said for basically anyone today. No one's been confirmed as evil, which is why we're in the situation we're in now.

fenikz
07-03-2012, 12:18 AM
vidae could very well be evil, jumping back and forth between the most suspicious target at the time even 3 for 3 lynching good guys

in before "you're only saying that because he voted you"

and Cigaro being a Mason is great

sbh15
07-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Sbh, if you are indeed good I hope you re-evaluate how you plays these games when this is done. To spend all game going after someone and doing nothing else you need to be sure. Don't even come at me with an argument that 'you were hurting the town and playing like you were evil'. I am not. You are wrong and so far up your own ass right now it is unbelievable. If you are indeed a vanilla townie you have played by far the worst game I have ever seen. By far and I mean I have witnessed some insane games played. The reason my vote stands for you is that I just cannot imagine someone playing that bad. I hope that was condescending and arrogant enough for all of you, I want to be certain I an living up to the image you all have of me as a player.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/another+didnt+read+.gif+_972be63db9e3c24191d4d3b66 3164905.gif

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:21 AM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/430/056/91f/resized/challenge-won-meme-generator-i-have-the-strangest-boner-right-now-095f33.jpg?1319426688.jpg

Damn you for making me laugh!!! We are supposed to be nemesi (I feel like this is the plural of nemesis but spell check disagrees).

fenikz
07-03-2012, 12:22 AM
nemesises.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:23 AM
nemesises.

That just does not seem right to me. I said it in my head and I sounded like a ******* mongoloid.

sbh15
07-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Damn you for making me laugh!!! We are supposed to be nemesi (I feel like this is the plural of nemesis but spell check disagrees).

I changed the picture because that one didn't show up, but EITHER ONE WORKS!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:25 AM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/another+didnt+read+.gif+_972be63db9e3c24191d4d3b66 3164905.gif

***** please now you are trying to change it to a didn't read gif. I roasted you nice and good, worth reading. My vote still stands ************.

fenikz
07-03-2012, 12:28 AM
neither work for me, stop c/p **** from funny junk.com

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:52 AM
I really do thank everyone in this game who is good. This is day 4 and once again we are headed for russian roulette. More than half still haven't voted. Bang up job fellas.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 03:46 AM
Kill Gonzo

I feel like SBH is really genuine with his rage and i just cant get my head around how gonzo has been acting. His acting would usually get him killed by every mafia around, even if they wouldve missed day 2. Why would mafia leave someone around that is a vigilante AND a tracker in one person?

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 06:33 AM
After thinking about it and reflecting overnight, I think killxswitch is playing us. If you think about it, he gave us three players that are pretty much already knowns and then reversed their alignments. Then he played dumb about the miller role and tried to point to his inexperience but I find that hard to believe as miller was on the list of roles BB posted for him to look over and he's shown to be a quick learner that understands roles. We discussed what a miller was multiple times and I just don't buy that he didn't get it.

Also, I found a gun on him last night. I sat on the information because it looked like we had some good headings earlier today and then, when I thought about it, his claim of cop meant he could have a gun but the more I thought about the rest of the information he gave us, plus the fact that he's proven to be a quick learner and did very well last game deflecting suspicion and making up a role, I just don't buy what he's selling.

Vote:Killxswitch

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 06:51 AM
As a continuation of the above, I thought about it some more, and I'm positive he's the serial killer or mafia. There is no way he could have investigated Gonzo night two and gotten results back.

Snicho
07-03-2012, 07:06 AM
After thinking about it and reflecting overnight, I think killxswitch is playing us. If you think about it, he gave us three players that are pretty much already knowns and then reversed their alignments. Then he played dumb about the miller role and tried to point to his inexperience but I find that hard to believe as miller was on the list of roles BB posted for him to look over and he's shown to be a quick learner that understands roles. We discussed what a miller was multiple times and I just don't buy that he didn't get it.

Also, I found a gun on him last night. I sat on the information because it looked like we had some good headings earlier today and then, when I thought about it, his claim of cop meant he could have a gun but the more I thought about the rest of the information he gave us, plus the fact that he's proven to be a quick learner and did very well last game deflecting suspicion and making up a role, I just don't buy what he's selling.

Vote:Killxswitch

Killswitch is good. I can confirm he is an investigator. And we need him. The gun is interesting tho, but could make sense for his character.

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Killswitch is good. I can confirm he is an investigator. And we need him. The gun is interesting tho, but could make sense for his character.

If this is the case, and he did get results back on night 2, then idk what to think anymore.

Snicho
07-03-2012, 07:21 AM
If this is the case, and he did get results back on night 2, then idk what to think anymore.

I think you evil.

Lol jks.

I have no idea.

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Just to further clarify, I am the thief.

Night one I stole from Rufus and he had "nothing of value to steal" which made me think he is a townie.
Night two I stole from Gonzo and it failed.
Night three I stole from Scotty (sorry scotty, I'm the one that took your gift). I stole dating advice from him which motivated me.
I then stole from killxswitch and got the gun.

The fact that my steal attempt on Gonzo straight up failed made me think that either he is A. immune from night actions, or B. has a rolestopper protecting him. Since I'm inclined to believe there's no way there would be a role that is untargettable, I believe there is a rolestopper protecting him. The fact that neither Gonzo, Snicho, or woot have been role blocked at all either means there is no role blocker or the mafia has been trying to RB Gonzo and the rolestopper has been protecting him. That being said, if there is a rolestopper protecting him, kill should not have been able to investigate him either. This is why I'm confused.

Unvote:Killxswitch

Forenci
07-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey guys. Just woke up and am still at a hotel. I've got a pretty long day of unpacking and moving in so I probably won't have time to catch up on the thread or post much.

scottyboy
07-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Fair enough grizz, glad a good guy stole it at least! I'm actually about to vote deep. Too quiet and hasn't said much at all. Off to camp for work, hopefully something good happens when I get back

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Vote Count:
Fenikz (2) Cigaro, Vidae
Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Gonzo (2) sbh, Renji
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee

Snicho
07-03-2012, 07:54 AM
What does the gun do?

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 07:56 AM
What does the gun do?

Nothing, its just a hint at what his character's role could be.

Snicho
07-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Weird so is the gun his last gift?

Snicho
07-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh wait in getting confused don't worry

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Weird so is the gun his last gift?

I got the gun from killxswitch, not scotty. I got the "Dating advice" from scotty. Idk what scotty's last gift is. haha :-)

Snicho
07-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Yea sorry for some reason I thought it was from Scotty. But okay. I know killswitches character and it's surprising you got a gun off him, makes sense tho I guess.

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Yea sorry for some reason I thought it was from Scotty. But okay. I know killswitches character and it's surprising you got a gun off him, makes sense tho I guess.

In my experience, when a thief is used, a gun is typically used for investigator/cops as well as mafia/SKs in order to balance the gun coming up. Either you found a really good guy or a really bad guy haha

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Looks like we got absolutely nowhere overnight and that RR is inevitable. That said, my vote stays with fenikz.

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Two hours and 20 minutes until the time limit.

Snicho
07-03-2012, 08:26 AM
How does RR work again? Is it only people who have votes against them that go into the RR?

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 08:31 AM
I had a gun? Dammit Grizz give it back!

I still think Gonzo is evil and has just committed to talking circles around everyone else. I can't believe we had 9 votes on him and he somehow talked his way out of it. The whole lazy cop thing threw me for a loop, as well as brothing up the miller thing.

So, here's something. I investigated IBC, a miller who should come back as evil (even though he's technically good), and he came back good. I investigated TH, he was good, and he came back evil. Is it possible someone was tailoring Gonzo when I investigated him? If that is the case he would come up as good for a regular cop, but since I'm lazy, wouldn't he come back evil? That seems convoluted but it's my best guess.

Snicho
07-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Worst case scenario. I will jump on the gonzo bandwagon to avoid RR. Im gonna set my alarm in case i fall asleep before RR :)

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 09:16 AM
I had a gun? Dammit Grizz give it back!

I still think Gonzo is evil and has just committed to talking circles around everyone else. I can't believe we had 9 votes on him and he somehow talked his way out of it. The whole lazy cop thing threw me for a loop, as well as brothing up the miller thing.

So, here's something. I investigated IBC, a miller who should come back as evil (even though he's technically good), and he came back good. I investigated TH, he was good, and he came back evil. Is it possible someone was tailoring Gonzo when I investigated him? If that is the case he would come up as good for a regular cop, but since I'm lazy, wouldn't he come back evil? That seems convoluted but it's my best guess.
if he was commuting, you wouldnt get bad any results...

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 09:22 AM
One hour? This is totally going to RR.

I don't even care if Gonzo dies. I am officially suspicious of everybody again. Just give us something to go on.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 09:29 AM
if he was commuting, you wouldnt get bad any results...

He (supposedly) commuted the first night. I investigated him the 2nd night.

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 09:35 AM
He (supposedly) commuted the first night. I investigated him the 2nd night.

I'm still perplexed by the fact that my thieving investigation of him failed and your copping investigation succeeded on the same night. Mind blown.

vidae
07-03-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm still perplexed by the fact that my thieving investigation of him failed and your copping investigation succeeded on the same night. Mind blown.

Yeah, this isn't adding up for me.

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
My vote for SP is missing JR!

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Since this going RR and I could die then or overnight, the people I'm very suspicious of are fenikz, mcgee, grizz, deep and renji, vidae somewhat as well. I also think the mafia is going to continue to use gonzo to try and thwart any discussion

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (2) Cigaro, Vidae
Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Gonzo (2) sbh, Renji
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Oops forgot Forenci as well. But seriously, don't assume grizz is telling the truth or good, revealing stuff only about already revealed people.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:06 AM

So you attempted to steal from him on night 2? Let me go back and make sure I got the right night...

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
I have a meeting at work. It will likely last 90 minutes. So consider that the countdown.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
No, we've only had 3 nights, Gonzo was definitely night #2.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:08 AM
No one else suspicious of fenikz? This apathy towards RR is *** and also pro-mafia.

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 10:09 AM
No, we've only had 3 nights, Gonzo was definitely night #2.

Yea it was night two for me also. Very strange.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:10 AM
No one else suspicious of fenikz? This apathy towards RR is *** and also pro-mafia.

Honestly I am just bummed that my role sucks so I am not playing as hard as usual (meaning I'm not following as closely). I am suspicious of Gonzo. What has feniks done that is suspicious? My impression was that he usually dies early so it is hard to know how he plays.

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Theft fails, investigation goes through?

Wonder if a shield would be present in this game. We've seen something a little different in stalker and I know JDR had firsthand experience playing with a shield in the Batman mafia. If it was, could make sense to let through an investigation that would seemingly come up as good. Hell, maybe they even knew who Shane was and let it through because they figured he would be dead, anyway.

Still don't know if I can buy that, in relation to Gonzo, unless he can copy roles. Broth would not have been able to relay a watch from last night for him to claim. Broth's vote for Gonzo before CJ died also fit in with how he voted for every other townie.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Yea it was night two for me also. Very strange.

Which is why I have hard time believing you, or at least believing you are good. You fail on Gonzo, don't get anything for Rufus, and the two things you were able to get were from people who have already been revealed.

Honestly I am just bummed that my role sucks so I am not playing as hard as usual (meaning I'm not following as closely). I am suspicious of Gonzo. What has feniks done that is suspicious? My impression was that he usually dies early so it is hard to know how he plays.

TH named him as suspicious. He's posting without contributing(just look at his posts last night), throwing out almost no suspicions compared to last game when he was good and had a decent role, where he was. Also like you said, he's still alive. Killing Shane night two seems to indicate the mafia has no problem going after usual targets.

vidae
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
It looks like we're headed into RR territory boys. We have about 75 minutes to make an actual decision or the decision will be taken out of our hands.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Are you all actualy kidding me? ******* vote?

Also, it is pretty obvious to me now that Renji formerly Caddy is evil.

Unvote: sbh

vote: GOW

As for why you couldn't steal from me killswitch I have no ******* clue but now I am not even sure you are good.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (9) TH, Vidae, killswitch, fenikz, Cigaro, CJ, Broth, Caddy, Woot
Forenci (1) Snicho
Fenikz (1) Gonzo

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes needed for majority.

Out of the people that voted for me here I am willing to bet at least 3 are evil. Broth already came back evil and the others that stick out are Caddy, Fenikz, Vidae, and kill now who I am not even sure about.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:32 AM
It looks like we're headed into RR territory boys. We have about 75 minutes to make an actual decision or the decision will be taken out of our hands.

Its inevitable, and even with the townie deaths/lynches, its still heavily tilted in the mafia's favor. All I'm saying, if I die, hopefully the town suspicions be ignored like last game. They don't have to agree with them, but at least discuss them. More than likely a good number of mafia lie in the unrevealed.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Out of the people that voted for me here I am willing to bet at least 3 are evil. Broth already came back evil and the others that stick out are Caddy, Fenikz, Vidae, and kill now who I am not even sure about.

Grizz was the one who said he couldn't steal from you, not kill. Kill got a result.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Grizz was the one who said he couldn't steal from you, not kill. Kill got a result.

My bad. I just can't keep up anymore. Well scratch kill off my list. I still think he is playing like a fool though.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Read, Gonzo. Grizz tried to steal from you. The same night I successfully (though possibly lazily) investigated you.

I'm ok with the RR. I could also go with fenikz. Or Gonzo.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Are you all actualy kidding me? ******* vote?

Also, it is pretty obvious to me now that Renji formerly Caddy is evil.

Unvote: sbh

vote: GOW

As for why you couldn't steal from me killswitch I have no ******* clue but now I am not even sure you are good.
i like how one vote for him makes me inevitably evil. just like sbh is 99% evil.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Read, Gonzo. Grizz tried to steal from you. The same night I successfully (though possibly lazily) investigated you.

Just vote. I don't care. If you vote for me at least I can make fun of you later and go on about how much better I am. Just ******* vote though.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:37 AM

I don't see how that benefits the town, the odds clearly support a townsperson getting killed.

Dr. Gonzo
i like how one vote for him makes me inevitably evil. just like sbh is 99% evil.

I just want you to go to rr for being an idiot. Either you are evil or stupid, either means you should die.

Grizzlegom
Which is why I have hard time believing you, or at least believing you are good. You fail on Gonzo, don't get anything for Rufus, and the two things you were able to get were from people who have already been revealed.

I don't really know what to say honestly. The fact that I got one of scotty's gifts confirms I'm a thief and scotty seemed to confirm that the gift I stole was correct. We haven't seen a whole lot of thieves around here but everything I've told you is the truth. There was more to the story for Rufus, it said he is rich and lives in a mansion but at the end of the day, he had nothing of value to steal. That's consistent with a townie role. Gonzo's write-up was weird, I tried to enter through a window and his security system went off and it said I had to flee and then said that my attempt failed. I am a good thief though. I still think there's a rolestopper protecting Gonzo, maybe JR just brothed up letting kill's investigate go through. I know what it's like to be a first-time mod, its not as easy as it seems haha

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:38 AM
A little randomness might be what we need. Trying to logically figure things out hasn't gotten us anywhere. One investigator is dead and my investigations might be worthless.

vote: fenikz

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I don't see how that benefits the town, the odds clearly support a townsperson getting killed.

This is why I have gotten to the point where I hate the town. I really have. Nobody seems to be even trying.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:39 AM
A little randomness might be what we need. Trying to logically figure things out hasn't gotten us anywhere. One investigator is dead and my investigations might be worthless.

vote: fenikz

Correction, hasn't gotten you anywhere. Not us as a town.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Before you ask what happens if we reach the 24-hour cap, here is my plan. If no majority is reached by the time limit (4:30 PM Central), one of four things will happen:

1. Every player and no lynch that has a vote will be put into a random generator based on how many votes they have. So right now, Woot would have a 38.5% chance of being lynched while SuperPacker would have a 7.7% chance of being lynched.

2. Every player and no lynch with votes will be put into a random generator and have an equal chance of being lynched.

3. Every remaining player and no lynch will be put into a random generator based on an secret formula and chosen.

4. Any players with under five posts (inactives basically) will be placed in a random generator and have a chance to be selected for death.

At 4:30, I will give you a warning. I get off work at 5:00 PM Central and I will make my decision when I get home and take my dog on a walk (approximately 5:45).

I don't know if jr has said more on his plans since this, but this was his original post on the topic.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I just want you to go to rr for being an idiot. Either you are evil or stupid, either means you should die.
cause clearly no one else has voted you so far. I dont see how mafia wouldnt have killed you off. 1 Roleblocker then sending someone to kill you would be enough if you arent lying about the commuting.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't really know what to say honestly. The fact that I got one of scotty's gifts confirms I'm a thief and scotty seemed to confirm that the gift I stole was correct. We haven't seen a whole lot of thieves around here but everything I've told you is the truth. There was more to the story for Rufus, it said he is rich and lives in a mansion but at the end of the day, he had nothing of value to steal. That's consistent with a townie role. Gonzo's write-up was weird, I tried to enter through a window and his security system went off and it said I had to flee and then said that my attempt failed. I am a good thief though. I still think there's a rolestopper protecting Gonzo, maybe JR just brothed up letting kill's investigate go through. I know what it's like to be a first-time mod, its not as easy as it seems haha

So the most logical explanation to you is that jr ****** up. Riiiiiight.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Correction, hasn't gotten you anywhere. Not us as a town.

Useless post. The town is going nowhere, no solid leads and lots of people not even voting (which you yourself are complaining about).

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Death to inactives.

Dr. Gonzo
cause clearly no one else has voted you so far. I dont see how mafia wouldnt have killed you off. 1 Roleblocker then sending someone to kill you would be enough.

Because they thought they could get my lynched today and are a bunch of dummies or they thought I am sk because night one they tried to kill me and failed and bought into the idiocy of the town. I don't ******* know. That said only you and sbh have voted for me as of now. You are not helping the town at all so you can join me at russian roulette. Like I said you are either awful at the game or evil.

Gay Ork Wang
Death to inactives.
who is inactive?

Cigaro

I'm not doubting you're a thief, I'm doubting whether you're good. You may be like woot, a 50% thief, but the fact that you've only revealed things about the already revealed, plus the fact that the night you visit Gonzo his action doesn't go through just seems suspicious to me. I'll wait to see what you come back with tomorrow, but it is overall a very weird situation.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Scotty, DeepThreat, and Forenci are the least-active of the remaining players.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Death to inactives.

You're aware SP has already been confirmed as being modkilled, correct? His right up hasn't come, but you're voting for someone who's already dead.

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Unvote SP
Vote Deep

Grizzlegom
So the most logical explanation to you is that jr ****** up. Riiiiiight.

The only other option I can think of would be me being role blocked (which wouldn't make any sense given there is an outed tracker, watcher, and you at that point unless we have the worst mafia ever). Idk what else honestly. I really did try to steal from you and I got back that it failed. If you have a better explanation as to why that would happen, I'm all ears.

Dr. Gonzo
Useless post. The town is going nowhere, no solid leads and lots of people not even voting (which you yourself are complaining about).

Yes a lot of people are not voting. I was just pointing out that to say rr is the best option because we can't come to a consensus is ridiculous. I am not blaming you completely but really this is the worst town I have ever had to deal with. When I am gone you will all say I was hurting the town and confusing you but my response to that is you are all sheeple.

Dr. Gonzo
The only other option I can think of would be me being role blocked (which wouldn't make any sense given there is an outed tracker, watcher, and you at that point unless we have the worst mafia ever). Idk what else honestly. I really did try to steal from you and I got back that it failed. If you have a better explanation as to why that would happen, I'm all ears.

I am a rich and important character. I don't know why it failed. Maybe because I am just an awesome dude.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Scotty, DeepThreat, and Forenci are the least-active of the remaining players.

Scotty seems pretty clearly good, but the other two I'm suspicious of. Not really based on much more than the fact that they're low posting and have currently mystery roles, but at the same time, there's not much more to go on.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM

Read my post.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Can we get a 4th quarter lynch train going on either DT or Forenci?

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 10:47 AM
If it didn't take some mighty cojones to claim jailkeeper when you are not one, I would be totally against Cigaro.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Because they thought they could get my lynched today and are a bunch of dummies or they thought I am sk because night one they tried to kill me and failed and bought into the idiocy of the town. I don't ******* know. That said only you and sbh have voted for me as of now. You are not helping the town at all so you can join me at russian roulette. Like I said you are either awful at the game or evil.
thats a lot of "IDK" for it to be a sure thing to just let it pass. The way I see it, You have 6 abilities but noone have yielded anything so far, people are trying to kill you but it doesnt work.

So you are either a bulletproof pro-town, SK or GF. You said you are commuting, which does rule out the bulletproof pro-town. Now to take a chance, its either Mafia pretending to be a power role, which has happened more often then not, or you are the SK and thats why the others are not going into further killing you or you are actually a Joat.

seeing how you werent able to be targeted by a thief and then not getting any results but being able to be investigated just smells fishy.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:49 AM
thats a lot of "IDK" for it to be a sure thing to just let it pass. The way I see it, You have 6 abilities but noone have yielded anything so far, people are trying to kill you but it doesnt work.

So you are either a bulletproof pro-town, SK or GF. You said you are commuting, which does rule out the bulletproof pro-town. Now to take a chance, its either Mafia pretending to be a power role, which has happened more often then not, a Jor you are the SK and thats why the others are not going into further killing you or you are actuallyoat.

seeing how you werent able to be targeted by a thief and then not getting any results but being able to be investigated just smells fishy.

You're aware he was tracked by woot to visiting Snicho, who isn't dead, and the SK killed someone else last night?

Grizzlegom
07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm not doubting you're a thief, I'm doubting whether you're good. You may be like woot, a 50% thief, but the fact that you've only revealed things about the already revealed, plus the fact that the night you visit Gonzo his action doesn't go through just seems suspicious to me. I'll wait to see what you come back with tomorrow, but it is overall a very weird situation.

50% could work, didn't think of that and it didn't say it in my write-up. I thought that night Gonzo tried to kill vidae who commuted? Nobody else has claimed that they got the song right so that's one of the things that has come out that I can buy.

As for the good/bad thing, I don't blame anyone for doubting anyone honestly. Lying is such an important part of this game that I don't think you can trust anyone's word. That's the reason I went after kill earlier. The gun plus only giving us info on known players was exactly the same reason I was suspicious of him.

vidae
07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
unvote : fenikz

vote : Gonzo

I'm so sick of your crap. I'm tired of watching you insult people over and over. Basically, you're not a very nice guy.

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Just a reminder of my actions so far.

Targeted Snicho - Visited Gonzo
Targeted Shane - Visited Caddy
Targeted Gonzo - Visited Snicho

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
You're aware he was tracked by woot to visiting Snicho, who isn't dead, and the SK killed someone else last night?
nah i wasnt. still leaves him being a mafia member. I just dont understand how mafia would not kill him if he claims that he has all those skills. to even kill.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM

So you are either a bulletproof pro-town, SK or GF. You said you are commuting, which does rule out the bulletproof pro-town. Now to take a chance, its either Mafia pretending to be a power role, which has happened more often then not, or you are the SK and thats why the others are not going into further killing you or you are actually a Joat.

There were results about me being investigated. So I am the gf and the sk keeps trying to kill me? No, I am sk and the mafia keeps trying to kill me right? Never mind that there were two deaths last night and my watch of Snicho was confirmed. Seriously, you are either dumb or evil.

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM
And snicho is for sure good?

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:53 AM
dude, i just joined this game yesterday, no need to be hostile.

there is about a 0% chance im backing off now.

Cigaro
And snicho is for sure good?

It'd be hard to come up with a scenario where he wasn't.

Dr. Gonzo
unvote : fenikz

vote : Gonzo

I'm so sick of your crap. I'm tired of watching you insult people over and over. Basically, you're not a very nice guy.

Great reason to vote for me. Do you know how frustrating it is to watch the town sit around doing nothing while having me accused of being evil every day with the flimsiest of reasons? People need to read the thread before they make **** up.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:55 AM
dude, i just joined this game yesterday, no need to be hostile.

there is about a 0% chance im backing off now.

I don't care. You are trying to get my lynched with horrible reasons. If you are going to take over at least play and read the thread.

Wootylicous
Gonzo is crazy

vidae
Great reason to vote for me. Do you know how frustrating it is to watch the town sit around doing nothing while having me accused of being evil every day with the flimsiest of reasons? People need to read the thread before they make **** up.

Oh, REALLY? As opposed to how I've been treated by you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY? No, I have no idea how frustrating that is Gonzo!

At least I'm not being INSULTING on top of it like you are. All you've done is acted like a condescending jerk since the first day, and as far I'm concerned, yes, that is a good reason to vote for you. You're just being a prick and for no reason.

killxswitch

280 of the posts are from you. Who knows how many are people responding to you. Combined it is probably +/- half of the thread. Makes it pretty hard to read everything or keep up.

Gay Ork Wang
even if you are good, if everyone suspects you, maybe you didnt play a really good game then...

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Oh great, RR's coming and now we've decided to forgo any suspicions and just make it an argument of why we don't like each other.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Oh, REALLY? As opposed to how I've been treated by you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY? No, I have no idea how frustrating that is Gonzo!

At least I'm not being INSULTING on top of it like you are. All you've done is acted like a condescending jerk since the first day, and as far I'm concerned, yes, that is a good reason to vote for you. You're just being a prick and for no reason.

Not a good reason to vote for me. Have 5+ people go after you daily and tell you that you are hurting the town and then come talk to me. I still think you are evil btw.

Wootylicous

At least when I'm a prick I'm not that insulting!

Dr. Gonzo
even if you are good, if everyone suspects you, maybe you didnt play a really good game then...

Oh really? Says the guy who hasn't read the thread and it doing the opposite of helping. EVERYONE suspects me right? No, just the people who have no idea what is going on.

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 10:58 AM

You were mean to me :(

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh great, RR's coming and now we've decided to forgo any suspicions and just make it an argument of why we don't like each other.

This is exactly what the mafia wants. Just remember that.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Oh really? Says the guy who hasn't read the thread and it doing the opposite of helping. EVERYONE suspects me right? No, just the people who have no idea what is going on.
clearly thats why you had 9 votes yesterday. also mafia wouldnt want RR if more of them are on the chopping block than not...

Dr. Gonzo

You are crazy McGee. I am the only one being mean in this thread. Everyone else has been really nice.....

Grizzlegom

He's been the most suspicious across the board IMO.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:00 AM
clearly thats why you had 9 votes yesterday

I had 9 votes because the mafia very nearly convinced the town to take me out. Didn't go through. GTFO.

killxswitch
Ugh just end this day already. We're going nowhere and now people are bitching about not being nice.

Gay Ork Wang
So who started the lynch train then

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM

Yeah, I was! People suspected you, I said you know what, I don't think McGee is evil, and then you vote for me! **** you pal!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
So who started the lynch train then

TH and Vidae.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:02 AM
I had 9 votes because the mafia very nearly convinced the town to take me out. Didn't go through. GTFO.

TitanHope was the first person to start the lynch train on you, and he turned out good. But no, you're right. There must be 9 mafia members. :njx:

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
TitanHope was the first person to start the lynch train on you, and he turned out good. But no, you're right. There must be 9 mafia members. :njx:

And what information was he operating on? Ah yes, faulty logic. I blame you just as much as him which is why once again I will say it, you are evil. TH was likely killed to make me look bad. It is obvious.

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Whats the updated vote count ?!

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
And what information was he operating on? Ah yes, faulty logic. I blame you just as much as him which is why once again I will say it, you are evil. TH was likely killed to make me look bad. It is obvious.

Poor Gonzo. Everyone is out to get him this game. The Mafia AND the SK tried to kill him the first day, and EVERYTHING the mafia and town have done was to hurt you. It must be so rough. :njx: