PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Seriously, if anybody who has voted for me today turns out to be good I don't want to hear that I deserved to go because I was being insulting. You are wrong. You might as well go get mod killed if you don't want to win.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:07 AM
well maybe you did

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:08 AM
So I will once again post my plan here if I survive. I think Vidae should be jailkept to see if he actually is the roleblocker which I suspect. I am asking Snicho to watch me. I can still track or investigate like I said. Kill, make your ability count. There are a few people we all suspect.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (3) Cigaro, kill, grizz
Sbh (1) deep
Gonzo (3) sbh, Renji, vidae
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee
GOW (1) Gonzo
Deep (1) Woot

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Gay Ork Wang
how can we verify that vidae is jailkept?

Dr. Gonzo
well maybe you did

Nice reasoning as always from you.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:10 AM

You mean tonight? We can't really unless cig is tracked but that would be a waste.

Cigaro

Well, I'm a jailkeeper...

Gay Ork Wang
Nice reasoning as always from you.
your reasoning against my arguments were: I DONT KNOW

Wootylicous
Can we make a push for fenikz/gonzo ?!

Unvote Deep
Vote fenikz

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
i meant verify him being the roleblocker even if he is jailkept.

vidae

Yeah, but I don't get a message. How can we verify it so I stop getting blamed as being the roleblocker? What if you're roleblocked tonight? Then I look guilty as **** but I had nothing to do with it.

Dr. Gonzo
your reasoning against my arguments were: I DONT KNOW

What the **** argument are you talking about? Do you actually still think I am sk or mafia. I mean actually?

Cigaro
Vote Count:

Fenikz (4) Cigaro, kill, grizz, woot
Sbh (1) deep
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee
GOW (1) Gonzo

killxswitch
07-03-2012, 11:12 AM
I doubt we have enough active players right now to get enough votes for fenikz.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:13 AM
What the **** argument are you talking about? Do you actually still think I am sk or mafia. I mean actually?
i think you might be a GF or an evil rolecop or something, yes.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah, but I don't get a message. How can we verify it so I stop getting blamed as being the roleblocker? What if you're roleblocked tonight? Then I look guilty as **** but I had nothing to do with it.

Do not try and get Woot to track cigaro. You have been doing this **** all game, trying to waste all of the towns night actions. You wonder why I think you are evil. You never explicitly say it but you imply. I am not dumb. We already wasted a watch on you and by now the town knows you have no useful powers.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 11:14 AM
i meant verify him being the roleblocker even if he is jailkept.

Well, unless someone comes forward saying they were roleblocked and I jailkept him, that's the only way we could verify anything unless I'm missing something. I think Gonzo is saying if no one says they were roleblocked that would indicate him, but I jailkept vidae last night and no one said it today.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:14 AM
i think you might be a GF or an evil rolecop or something, yes.

And you think this without having read the whole thread? So I am a gf that can watch or am I am rolecop that can watch? You wonder why I am getting pissed at you. If you don't have anything of worth to say just don't say anything.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Do not try and get Woot to track cigaro. You have been doing this **** all game, trying to waste all of the towns night actions. You wonder why I think you are evil. You never explicitly say it but you imply. I am not dumb. We already wasted a watch on you and by now the town knows you have no useful powers.

Are you joking? Coming from the guy who has ASKED PEOPLE TO PROTECT HIM, not only in this thread but in the Mafia discussion thread too (which was a nice touch btw, but you're lucky you're playing with a first time mod because literally anyone else would have modkilled you for that) and asked people to ROLE REVEAL?

Give me a ******* break here. Give me a break.

Gay Ork Wang
Well, unless someone comes forward saying they were roleblocked and I jailkept him, that's the only way we could verify anything unless I'm missing something. I think Gonzo is saying if no one says they were roleblocked that would indicate him, but I jailkept vidae last night and no one said it today.
they might as well just roleblock a townie or not roleblock at all. even roleblocking you for the mafia can lead to us thinking he is bad.

Dr. Gonzo
GOW and Vidae voting together and GOW defending Vidae and trying to cast doubt in our minds. Just remember that.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Are you joking? Coming from the guy who has ASKED PEOPLE TO PROTECT HIM, not only in this thread but in the Mafia discussion thread too (which was a nice touch btw, but you're lucky you're playing with a first time mod because literally anyone else would have modkilled you for that) and asked people to ROLE REVEAL?

Give me a ******* break here. Give me a break.

Okay. So what role do you have? Why should we protect you as a town? Enough people have role revealed now, there is no harm in you doing so as well. If you have a ****** role then you can stop worrying about being killed.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:17 AM
GOW and Vidae voting together and GOW defending Vidae and trying to cast doubt in our minds. Just remember that.
im not protecting him. Im just saying that your plan makes no sense.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Okay. So what role do you have? Why should we protect you as a town? Enough people have role revealed now, there is no harm in you doing so as well. If you have a ****** role then you can stop worrying about being killed.

I've never once asked for protection. Not once. Not a single god damn time. Unlike someone we know. And oh would you look at that, Gonzo is trying to get another person to role reveal! That is a total town aligned thing to do. Good job sir!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
im not protecting him. Im just saying that your plan makes no sense.

Did I say we HAD to kill him tomorrow if nobody gets roleblocked. The fact is nobody was roleblocked last night when he was jailkept. You absolutely are defending him and you absolutely are trying to confuse the town. What is your plan?

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I've never once asked for protection. Not once. Not a single god damn time. Unlike someone we know. And oh would you look at that, Gonzo is trying to get another person to role reveal! That is a total town aligned thing to do. Good job sir!

You said about 100 times that you were going to die last night. You have never come out and ask for anything but you imply just so that you can say you have never asked for it. I am not dumb.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Also GTFO Vidae with your whole I should have been modkilled ****.

vidae
You said about 100 times that you were going to die last night. You have never come out and ask for anything but you imply just so that you can say you have never asked for it. I am not dumb.

I didn't imply anything. I don't care if I die. I'm done trying to survive until the end of the game. As long as you and the other evils are dead then I'm fine. I'll still count it as a win.

Gay Ork Wang
Did I say we HAD to kill him tomorrow if nobody gets roleblocked. The fact is nobody was roleblocked last night when he was jailkept. You absolutely are defending him and you absolutely are trying to confuse the town. What is your plan?
Okay let me spell it out for you.

Imagine Deep is the roleblocker and vidae pro town. Cig jailkeeps vid. Deep will just block either Cig or someone else that hasnt come forward of being a tracker or a watcher. If he blocks a doctor, the doctor will not know he is roleblocked. Cig will def not know he was roleblocked.

Now know one will come forward because no one knows he is roleblocked.

No imagine Vid is mafia, but not the roleblocker. They will just roleblock wooty or grizz or whatever, now vid doesnt look like the roleblocker.

Your plan just doesnt make sense.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Also GTFO Vidae with your whole I should have been modkilled ****.

In this case just smart play by the mafia. If the right moves are made by the people with actions I will be cleared. I thought your official position was that I will for sure be killing you.

HERP DERP. You're right. I WONDER what that meant, right Gonzo?!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Okay let me spell it out for you.

Imagine Deep is the roleblocker and vidae pro town. Cig jailkeeps vid. Deep will just block either Cig or someone else that hasnt come forward of being a tracker or a watcher. If he blocks a doctor, the doctor will not know he is roleblocked. Cig will def not know he was roleblocked.

Now know one will come forward because no one knows he is roleblocked.

No imagine Vid is mafia, but not the roleblocker. They will just roleblock wooty or grizz or whatever, now vid doesnt look like the roleblocker.

Your plan just doesnt make sense.

Either Vidae is the roleblocker or there very likely isn't one. Last night there were a bunch of people out as having pro town powers and with Vidae jailkept nobody got roleblocked. My plan makes no sense? Who do you think Cigaro should roleblock? At least with Vidae we gather more info.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Either Vidae is the roleblocker or there very likely isn't one. Last night there were a bunch of people out as having pro town powers and with Vidae jailkept nobody got roleblocked. My plan makes no sense? Who do you think Cigaro should roleblock? At least with Vidae we gather more info.
we gather nothing. How the hell do you know that no one was roleblocked last night? maybe they roleblocked the doctor?

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:26 AM
HERP DERP. You're right. I WONDER what that meant, right Gonzo?!

Ah yes, that was me asking for protection in the discussion thread. All of the sudden though I am the one who should be modkilled. If you had mentioned that **** before I would be fine with it but you are mentioning it now because you have nothing else. There is no reason to vote for me right now.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:28 AM
we gather nothing. How the hell do you know that no one was roleblocked last night? maybe they roleblocked the doctor?

Why would they not roleblock one tracker/watcher/joat or even jailkeeper? Why? Again, who would you roleblock if you had to?

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Why would they not roleblock one tracker/watcher/joat or even jailkeeper? Why? Again, who would you roleblock if you had to?
I would try to roleblock around until i find the serialkiller. the only people really worth roleblocking are vigilantes/investigators/doctors. thats why i dont understand why you werent roleblocked/killed

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I was! People suspected you, I said you know what, I don't think McGee is evil, and then you vote for me! **** you pal!

It's kind of funny when you put it like that.

It's getting crazy up in here!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
I would try to roleblock around until i find the serialkiller. the only people really worth roleblocking are vigilantes/investigators/doctors. thats why i dont understand why you werent roleblocked/killed

I will say it once again. What I think happened was either they thought they could get me lynched today, they thought they could get my lynched and tried to roleblock me but Vidae was jailkept, or they thought because they failed to kill me night one that I was the sk.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I will say THIS once again: I am not evil. I am not a roleblocker. I have not targeted you a single time with any ability this entire game. I cannot do that.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Well I am not evil. How about this. We all vote for Fenikz and put this behind us for now because it isn't helping. Deal?

UnvoteL GOW

Vote: Fenikz

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (5) Cigaro, kill, grizz, woot, Gonzo
Sbh (1) deep
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Okay so you both plan on keeping you votes for me then. Great.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
what exactly makes fenikz a good target?

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM

Did you not read the thread or do you disagree with what has been said?

Oh and if you and Vidae won't change your votes I will at least make sure you both partake in RR.

Unvote: Fenikz

Vote: GOW

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 11:47 AM

Nothing more than usual, really. I can see it, but it also wouldn't surprise me if somebody was trying to push it through after so many people (with little conviction) mentioned him as a possibility that they weren't really sure of.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (4) Cigaro, kill, grizz, woot
Sbh (1) deep
Gonzo (3) sbh, GOW, vidae
Rufus (1) Fenikz
Vidae (1) McGee
GOW (1) Gonzo

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Did you not read the thread or do you disagree with what has been said?

Oh and if you and Vidae won't change your votes I will at least make sure you both partake in RR.

Unvote: Fenikz

Vote: GOW
dude im just asking why i should let you off the hook? it seemed like a last measure from you to dodge the RR

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:52 AM
dude im just asking why i should let you off the hook? it seemed like a last measure from you to dodge the RR

I have already explained numerous times why I am good. I am not going to hold your hand and tell you what to do. If you want to keep your vote for me, fine. I think you are evil (and I have since you were actually Caddy) so I will just keep my vote for you. I kind of just wanted to come to a decision but it isn't happening. Russian Roulette on day 4 is pathetic.

Wootylicous
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Can we just end this day please ?

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
unvote gonzo
vote fenikz

whatever, i dont want to die yet

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
unvote gonzo
vote fenikz

whatever, i dont want to die yet

Fair enough.

Unvote: GOW

Vote: Vidae

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Okay so you both plan on keeping you votes for me then. Great.

Jesus, relax. I was taking a ****.

unvote : Gonzo

vote : Fenikz

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Well ****. I kind of wanted to vote for both of you haha.

Unvote: Vidae

Vote: Fenikz

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 11:56 AM
i still dont trust you gonzo. im just scared of the RR.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:57 AM
i still dont trust you gonzo. im just scared of the RR.

Well I am the one who still has to take part because sbh is a ******* tard.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I haven't trusted him since day one, but I'm like the Sean Bean of Mafia games. I always find a way to die.

vidae
07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Well I am the one who still has to take part because sbh is a ******* tard.

McGee still has a vote for me even after I defended him, so we're both going in with one strike.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
I haven't trusted him since day one, but I'm like the Sean Bean of Mafia games. I always find a way to die.

Listen, I am fairly sure I have died more than you. Fight to the death to see who has died more!!!!

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm back, I'm reading the last five or so pages.

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 12:02 PM
McGee still has a vote for me even after I defended him, so we're both going in with one strike.

One of you dying would clear things up a lot in my mind. Hmmmmm. How much time would I have left to change to fenikz? What does he need, two more?

vidae
07-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Listen, I am fairly sure I have died more than you. Fight to the death to see who has died more!!!!

I would be surprised if you have died more than me, but I bet it would be close.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:04 PM
One of you dying would clear things up a lot in my mind. Hmmmmm. How much time would I have left to change to fenikz? What does he need, two more?

Fenikz isn't getting two more votes. I say just let Vidae roll in with 1 to match my 1.

vidae
07-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Good plan, because see, Gonzo doesn't care about good townies dying!

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Good plan, because see, Gonzo doesn't care about good townies dying!

AH yes, you are for sure good and I am for sure bad right?

vidae
07-03-2012, 12:08 PM
I don't know you are for sure bad, but I know I am for sure good. I only THINK you're evil, whereas you have been 100% sure I'm evil since the first day.

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (7) Cigaro, killswitch, Grizz, Woot, GOW, Vidae, Gonzo
Sbh (1) deep
Gonzo (1) sbh,
Rufus (1) Fenikz

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't know you are for sure bad, but I know I am for sure good. I only THINK you're evil, whereas you have been 100% sure I'm evil since the first day.

Please quote me where I said I was 100 percent sure you are evil.

Gay Ork Wang
when is the deadline?

Grizzlegom
We gambling?

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 12:10 PM
I might be okay trading off a bigger death (one of you two) for fenikz, considering we can also gather info from SP's demise. I just hope I don't die overnight.

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 12:12 PM
when is the deadline?

Five minutes

Cigaro
I might be okay trading off a bigger death (one of you two) for fenikz, considering we can also gather info from SP's demise. I just hope I don't die overnight.

Why would we want to trade a supposed bigger role for fenikz? Your defending of fenikz doesn't sit well with me.

sbh15
FINE.

unvote: Gonzo

vote: Fenikz

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Why would we want to trade a supposed bigger role for fenikz? Your defending of fenikz doesn't sit well with me.

You got them mixed. I'm saying I'd be okay with fenikz dying.

Cigaro
07-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Oh, well only one more.

vidae
07-03-2012, 12:16 PM
We can either leave it up to chance or kill someone we're suspicious of. I've already placed my vote. It's on the rest of you guys now.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2012, 12:16 PM
im out for about 2 hours

SuperMcGee
07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
unvote: vidae

vote: fenikz

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Vote Count:

Fenikz (9) Cigaro, killswitch, Grizz, Woot, GOW, Vidae, Gonzo, sbh, SuperMcGee
Sbh (1) deep
Rufus (1) Fenikz

jrdrylie
07-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Growing weary of the murders, Kaitlin Cooper said "**** this! I'm out of here." So she boarded a private jet for a vacation to Spain. Upon landing, she was taken by a group of Spanish youths. Unfortunately, Liam Neeson is not her father. Her body was found floating in a river in Barcelona.
http://tinypic.com/m9ypp5.jpg

SuperPacker - Kaitlin Cooper - Citizen of Newport Beach - Mod Killed
The day would only get worst for the Cooper family. With the day nearly ending, and no progress being made, attention turned to Julie Cooper. everyone knew her as a conniving, gold-digging *****. It didn't take too much to convince the crowd at the pier that she was a prime murder suspect. The crowd closed in quickly. The water polo team lifted her in the air and tossed her into the mouth of a hungry shark.http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/192826048_abdd7830bf.jpg

Fenikz - Julie Cooper - Mother - has been lynched

Send in your night actions ASAP.

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Morning comes in Newport Beach, with the residents hoping to avoid a similar round of deaths as that they faced yesterday. Unfortunately, that would not be the case. The Cohen family, still grieving from the loss of Sandy, walks out to see their Infinity Pool stained red with blood. Lying face down in the pool is Seth Cohen, with a bullet in the back of his head.

http://www.wvah.com/programs/theoc/adambrody.jpg

Dr. Gonzo - Jack of all Trades - Murdered

Police were almost immediately called to the largest house in Newport’s most expensive neighborhood, belonging to the Roberts family. Seth Cohen’s girlfriend, Summer Roberts, was found lying just outside the home’s front gate. Her clothes are disheveled and police believe she fell victim to a rape gone wrong.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UwMmHYcqyXU/TCntdoYQftI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/zn4RmpDAsGE/s1600/Summer-Roberts.jpg

Snicho - Watcher - Murdered

But the news was not all bad for the citizens of Newport Beach. Notorious asshole Kevin Volchok was found dead on the beach this morning. The murder weapon, Volchok’s own surfboard, was on the sand next to his dead body, caked in blood.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qrX0rm3HpjU/TYWD5cxuDaI/AAAAAAAAAIc/slkYWdqqadg/s1600/kevin%2Bvolchok.jpg

*** Ork Wang - Roleblocker - Murdered

With 11 remaining players, 6 votes are needed for a majority

vidae
07-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Well at least we got the ACTUAL roleblocker now. And I guess Gonzo was telling the truth..

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Well at least we got the ACTUAL roleblocker now. And I guess Gonzo was telling the truth..

Shocking, I know.

Three kills? Was one Gonzo?

DeepThreat
07-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Well ****. We really need to hit on someone here.

scottyboy
07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
well my gift to snicho was a "???" so I have a feeling I may have had something to do with that :(

i'm sorry town.

but now we're in big trouble.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I jailkept McGee, so he isn't the killer, unless I was roleblocked.

That being said, I think we're in a situation like last game, where the unrevealed are evil. If we're looking at a five man mafia and SK set-up, there would three mafia left plus the SK. Coincidently enough, there are four people who've yet to reveal; vidae, Forenci, McGee and Deep.

Hopefully woot, kill and grizz have something for us.

RufusMcDaniel
07-04-2012, 02:19 PM
First off, booooooooo to losing both Cooper ladies the day before. Also, boooooooooooo to whoever killed Gonzo and Snicho, consequences will never be the same!

RufusMcDaniel
07-04-2012, 02:39 PM

That being said, I think we're in a situation like last game, where the unrevealed are evil. If we're looking at a five man mafia and SK set-up, there would three mafia left plus the SK. Coincidently enough, there are four people who've yet to reveal; vidae, Forenci, McGee and Deep.

Did sbh reveal? I must have missed that seeing as I wasn't around yesterday, but I would say it's safe to assume that he isn't a part of the mafia seeing as Caddy was voting for him day 1.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 02:41 PM
well my gift to snicho was a "???" so I have a feeling I may have had something to do with that :(

i'm sorry town.

but now we're in big trouble.

Obviously I have no idea what that could be, but I'm not so sure that killed him.

Of course you did. And I don't quite trust everybody that has revealed right now. Though you'd probably expect me to say that if you think all those who have not revealed are evil. Woot seems good, though, so I'd like to see if he nabbed anyone yesterday.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 02:42 PM
SBH said he was a townie.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Of course you did. And I don't quite trust everybody that has revealed right now. Though you'd probably expect me to say that if you think all those who have not revealed are evil. Woot seems good, though, so I'd like to see if he nabbed anyone yesterday.

Who don't you trust?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Who don't you trust?

Well, I know I'm good and the numbers you pointed out make sense, so it would have to be someone. I guess Grizz and killxswitch seem the most possible to be lying. Though you did leave out sbh, and we can't be sure of numbers, so I'm not sure.

Vidae, Deep, and Forenci could all make sense. I won't discount sbh entirely based on his Day 1 interaction with Caddy, but that could make it unlikely. I forget exactly what they exchanged.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Well, I know I'm good and the numbers you pointed out make sense, so it would have to be someone. I guess Grizz and killxswitch seem the most possible to be lying. Though you did leave out sbh, and we can't be sure of numbers, so I'm not sure.

Vidae, Deep, and Forenci could all make sense. I won't discount sbh entirely based on his Day 1 interaction with Caddy, but that could make it unlikely. I forget exactly what they exchanged.

I listed people who hadn't revealed. SBH has revealed.

vidae
07-04-2012, 03:11 PM
I gotta be honest with you guys.. I forgot Forenci was even in this game.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I listed people who hadn't revealed. SBH has revealed.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if there was some plausible reason to believe him like there is with Rufus.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear you as a SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. He has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed.

I believe killxswitch is an investigator, Snicho confirmed this. Don't really know about Grizz, we'll see what he comes up with.

vidae
07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
I'd like to see what Wooty has found out too.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear you as a SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. He has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed.

I believe killxswitch is an investigator, Snicho confirmed this. Don't really know about Grizz, we'll see what he comes up with.

I would imagine the SK was the one who tried to rape their victim.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 03:26 PM

lol this post makes no sense. Here's a better version;

Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear McGee from being SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. Could be scotty's gift killed Snicho, Gonzo vigkilled GOW. At the same time, its only one night, so there's not enough to act on, as I'm not certain that the SK would kill in the same way each night. But it is something I'll keep in mind.

Forenci has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed. It would be either him or Deep for me today if no good information came out, leaning Forenci.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 03:37 PM
I may as well clarify, too. What you mean to say is that broth's death doesn't match the SK death from today. And that is because broth was not killed by a serial killer.

What that means, is that there was no serial killer death the previous night, when vidae was jailkept.

The Scotty and gonzo scenario crossed my mind, but that would mean zero serial killer deaths in 4 days which would basically mean there is no serial killer.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
I may as well clarify, too. What you mean to say is that broth's death doesn't match the SK death from today. And that is because broth was not killed by a serial killer.

What that means, is that there was no serial killer death the previous night, when vidae was jailkept.

The Scotty and gonzo scenario crossed my mind, but that would mean zero serial killer deaths in 4 days which would basically mean there is no serial killer.

If the SK didn't kill broth, who did?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I forgot that you can't be subtle in these games. It was me.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I forgot that you can't be subtle in these games. It was me.

I figured you were implying something, but unsure of what. Certainly an interesting develop. So what are you, like a xshot vigilante? And why broth at that point?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I just figured broth was evil. Was not 100% but I think the town was moving in a pretty crappy direction.

I can use it whenever I want. That was the first time I did. And yes, I did try last night.

Grizzlegom
07-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Deep is a townie.

I think its safe to say that Gonzo killed Renji last night. It's hard for me to believe there are two town-aligned players with the ability to kill and its also hard for me to believe there is no SK in this game.

The way you kept saying comments about SKs early in the game made me a little suspicious of you being the SK already, now it turns out you fully admit to being able to kill? It looks like you've only killed broth so pulling vig defense may look and sound legit but I don't think I can buy it.

Vote:McGee

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I just figured broth was evil. Was not 100% but I think the town was moving in a pretty crappy direction.

I can use it whenever I want. That was the first time I did. And yes, I did try last night.

So you just didn't kill the first two nights? And its unlimited?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Deep is a townie.

I think its safe to say that Gonzo killed Renji last night. It's hard for me to believe there are two town-aligned players with the ability to kill and its also hard for me to believe there is no SK in this game.

The way you kept saying comments about SKs early in the game made me a little suspicious of you being the SK already, now it turns out you fully admit to being able to kill? It looks like you've only killed broth so pulling vig defense may look and sound legit but I don't think I can buy it.

Vote:McGee

Why do you think I got weird when Gonzo said he still had a kill after trying to use it on vidae, earlier? That would be crazy if it was more than 1x for him. As it is, a vigilante and JOAT has occurred before. Fenikz' revenge kill thing was odd, but ideally we should not even know about that.

And why on earth would I come out as a killer when I was jailkept and there were 3 deaths?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
So you just didn't kill the first two nights? And its unlimited?

That is correct. Once a night if I so desire.

Grizzlegom
07-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Because its an ideal scenario for you. Three kills and one wasn't you? Of course we wouldn't believe you are the sk now. At this point I'm thinking gonzo killed renji like he said he would, mafia killed gonzo, and scotty really did accidentally kill snicho.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Hmm, not really sure what to make of it. I would think McGee is too smart to come out like this if were a SK. Basically coming out a killer, he's constantly going to have to a huge target on his back. At the same time, revealing at all with a powerful pro-Town role seems odd as well. If there are no real protectors in this game, I could see wanting to add in pro-town kills, but not really sure. Of course, he could also be a mafia killer, that hasn't be ruled out either.

At this point, you might as well reveal who you intended to kill last night.

Also, Grizz what were your findings exactly?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Agh, I'm trying to help catch a killer. Don't be that guy, Grizz.

In a shocking twist, I targeted vidae last night. The man clearly has a horseshoe up his ass.

Grizzlegom
07-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Same as i got from rufus. He owns nothing of value to steal.

vidae
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Why do people always want to kill me?

And I'm not sure I buy this either. So fenikz had a triggered kill (2x), Gonzo could kill, and now you're a Vigilante? I'd love it if that were true, because it means that the we're completely overpowered compared to the Mafia, but I'm not sure I buy it.

Serial Killer makes a lot more sense than Vigilante, when you look at how powers are stacked up.

vote : McGee

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Agh. I didn't want to come out, but if I'm getting jailkept and there are possibly two bulletproof roles left, trying it myself isn't going to help much.

I'm hoping players that are for the town can see through this. Somebody was probably still blocked last night, but maybe woot or kill can help me out, here.

vidae
07-04-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't get why you'd come out with this in the first place. How can people NOT be suspicious in this point of the game?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 05:40 PM
I don't get why you'd come out with this in the first place. How can people NOT be suspicious in this point of the game?

The town is in a bad spot. After Grizz's revelation, I would have been one of what, 3 people whose role people don't suspect? I've already been jailkept once and those numbers give me good odds of it not happening again, if I wasn't already lynched. If there is a serial killer, then there might be one person that I can actually kill at night that is bad. My role has become largely useless. I probably could have gotten by for a bit as they would only take out people that are known good, but by coming out now I disspell the theory that the SK killed someone yesterday, which puts you back in the running. And I really think we should kill you.

vidae
07-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Of course you think you should kill me, I voted for you. There is zero actual thought behind it, you just don't want to die. And I guess I can't really blame you. But no, I'm not the Serial Killer. I can't kill. You can, in a game with two confirmed GOOD killers already, so I hardly think I'm the most suspicious at this point.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 05:54 PM
vidae, I'm having trouble thinking of any power that can't target someone else, other than some sort of power that one time ends the day.

vidae
07-04-2012, 05:54 PM
vidae, I'm having trouble thinking of any power that can't target someone else, other than some sort of power that one time ends the day.

I'm not going to role reveal, but I can maybe help you out without revealing: my power is very weak early game but very strong, if used properly, late game.

We're not quite at the stage where it is most useful YET, and hopefully I don't end up dying for saying that much.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Is this a role that has actually been seen here before?

vidae
07-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah, it isn't used as much as it used to be, and you have to actually live a while for it to be useful, but it has been used before.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Of course you think you should kill me, I voted for you. There is zero actual thought behind it, you just don't want to die. And I guess I can't really blame you. But no, I'm not the Serial Killer. I can't kill. You can, in a game with two confirmed GOOD killers already, so I hardly think I'm the most suspicious at this point.

Yes, I only want you to die because you voted for me. After I had already tried to kill you. And voted for you yesterday. And when I voted for you, that was apparently based solely on you saying you thought I was good. Not the days worth of suspicion I had of you.

Stop attributing things to nonsense. You did it with Gonzo, too. You wonder why I think you're evil.

vidae
07-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I hope you don't wonder why I think you're evil. And I'm clearly not the only one.

In a town with two confirmed killers, would a mod really give them a third? How overpowered would that be? Would I love it if that were the case? Hell yeah. But I'm not naive enough to actually believe he'd do that.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 06:07 PM
In the Batman game there were three killers, one good, one neutral, one bad. There are also don't appear to be traditional protectors, could be a balancing thing.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Right now the only role I'm considering as possible is a governor.

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Vote Count

McGee (2) Grizz, Vidae

With 11 remaining players, 6 votes are needed for a majority.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I hope you don't wonder why I think you're evil. And I'm clearly not the only one.

In a town with two confirmed killers, would a mod really give them a third? How overpowered would that be? Would I love it if that were the case? Hell yeah. But I'm not naive enough to actually believe he'd do that.

Could und he did.

http://www.zuguide.com/image/Will-Forte-Beerfest.10.jpg

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Right now the only role I'm considering as possible is a governor.

Seeing vidae's voting record, I sure hope not.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Not really sure what to make of McGee. My gut would tell me that if he was the SK, this move would be too obvious. There's always the possibility that that's what he was hoping people would thing.

Right now, I'd probably vote Forenci. But hopefully kill or woot will have something we can actually use.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Forenci makes sense. If he is not evil then somebody is definitely ******* with us, which might not be hard to believe based on how some of you have voted. But there's a good chance that he is.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Forenci makes sense. If he is not evil then somebody is definitely ******* with us, which might not be hard to believe based on how some of you have voted. But there's a good chance that he is.

With either a four or five man mafia setup and a SK, someone is certainly lying about their role;

Cigaro- Jailkeeper
Vidae- ???
Grizz- Thief
Rufus- Townie
Forenci- ???
Scotty- Gifter
SBH- Townie
KillxSwitch- Investigator
Woot- Tracker
Deep- Townie
SuperMcGee- Vig

Forenci
07-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey guys. I'm just checking in. As I said, I've just moved down to South Carolina so I'm still pretty busy. I've always been more active than this in the past and haven't been able to keep up on the thread so I'd feel remiss if I had to vote essentially in the dark.

All I can say is that I'm not evil and that the feelings I've had about Vidae, as well as others being evil.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 06:51 PM
So what are you, if not evil?

DeepThreat
07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I strongly suspect vidae is evil. He's the most suspicious person to me, at this point.

Lynch vidae

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Vote Count

McGee (2) Grizz, Vidae
Vidae (1) Deep

With 11 remaining players, 6 voted are needed for a majority.

vidae
07-04-2012, 06:59 PM
I strongly suspect vidae is evil. He's the most suspicious person to me, at this point.

Lynch vidae

Would you explain why you think I'm suspicious?

DeepThreat
07-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Would you explain why you think I'm suspicious?

The constant bickering with Gonzo, the accusation of McGee to name two reasons.

vidae
07-04-2012, 07:24 PM
The only people who didn't bicker with Gonzo were the inactives, which you are the President and CEO of.

And yeah, excuse me if I think three killing roles on one side is a bit too lopsided to believe.

sbh15
07-04-2012, 08:01 PM
well today has been pretty busy for me because of the 4th obviously, but boy was I wrong about Gonzo. I'm glad my charge against him never picked up too much steam now, and I think he at least got to use all of his abilities before dying.

I think one of Rufus or Deep is a bad guy here, and I'm gonna vote Rufus on a hunch here.

vote: rufusmcdaniel

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Vote Count:

McGee (2) Grizz, Vidae
Vidae (1) Deep
Rufus (1) sbh

With 11 remaining players, 6 votes are needed for a majority.

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 08:27 PM
well today has been pretty busy for me because of the 4th obviously, but boy was I wrong about Gonzo. I'm glad my charge against him never picked up too much steam now, and I think he at least got to use all of his abilities before dying.

I think one of Rufus or Deep is a bad guy here, and I'm gonna vote Rufus on a hunch here.

vote: rufusmcdaniel

One claimed townie is suspicious of two other townies, the two supposedly confirmed by Grizz. Interesting.

sbh15
07-04-2012, 08:29 PM
One claimed townie is suspicious of two other townies, the two supposedly confirmed by Grizz. Interesting.

well, my suspicion of rufus is based on this: his post after Gonzo died. yeah, face value it looks like he's not suspicious of me. but he casually brought up my name (me being the guy who thought Gonzo was evil above all else) and for whatever reason it seemed like a casual way to maybe get some discussion about me going, maybe get me lynched if it picked up

again, just a hunch

scottyboy
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
i still think that Deep is evil, I really do

RufusMcDaniel
07-04-2012, 08:45 PM
so me saying that I don't believe you are mafia is a bad thing? Sorry I was trying to narrow things down.

a hunch only works if you were going off of no information, instead you've decided to ignore what grizz had told us.

this is an educated guess I'm making

vote: sbh

DeepThreat
07-04-2012, 08:49 PM
i still think that Deep is evil, I really do

And you still haven't given a reason. There is no logic behind the suspicious, and I have been confirmed as a townie.

Sbh and vidae are atop my list. I will vote for whichever one others agree with.

vidae
07-04-2012, 09:04 PM
so me saying that I don't believe you are mafia is a bad thing? Sorry I was trying to narrow things down.

a hunch only works if you were going off of no information, instead you've decided to ignore what grizz had told us.

this is an educated guess I'm making

McGee voted for me for the same reason.

sbh15
07-04-2012, 09:08 PM

it was the way in which you did it

scottyboy
07-04-2012, 09:12 PM
the mafia's played the town hardcore. I think vidae was behind it as well. wouldn't be surprised if Deep is the godfather.

vidae

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Vote Count

McGee (2) Grizz, Vidae
Vidae (2) Deep, Scotty
Rufus (1) sbh
Sbh (1) Rufus

Wootylicous
07-04-2012, 09:35 PM
My track on Deep failed hmm.

vidae
07-04-2012, 09:38 PM
the mafia's played the town hardcore. I think vidae was behind it as well. wouldn't be surprised if Deep is the godfather.

vidae

So you vote for me?

My track on Deep failed hmm.

Next he'll claim he can commute too. Maybe he's another Jack of All Trades. :\

unvote : McGee

vote : Deep

I still don't like the fact that McGee is the third killing role the town has.. or so he claims. I really don't buy that, but I think Deep is the bigger threat at the moment.

Cigaro, maybe you should jailkeep McGee so he can't kill anyone.

Wootylicous
07-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Vote Deep..

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 09:39 PM
The roleblocker was still alive last night, you know.

vidae
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
If we're going with the assumption that Gonzo didn't get a kill last night, how can we assume the roleblocker got his ability off?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Kills come last, no? And what are your assumptions on last night's deaths?

DeepThreat
07-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Next he'll claim he can commute too. Maybe he's another Jack of All Trades. :\

Negative on that. I have no powers. No clue why the track failed, but it's not because I'm evil.

jrdrylie
07-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Vote Count

McGee (1) Grizz
Vidae (2) Deep, Scotty
Rufus (1) sbh
Sbh (1) Rufus
Deep (2) Woot, Vidae

Vote count updated.

vidae
07-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Kills come last, no? And what are your assumptions on last night's deaths?

I was always under the assumption that abilities come as they're received.. is that wrong?

Cigaro
07-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Grizz was able to get something on Deep. So unless he's part of it, the problem wasn't on Deep's end.

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I think most mods do everything else before kills.

He *could* be a ninja or something, but Grizz says he is good and roleblocking woot makes sense.

scottyboy
07-04-2012, 10:16 PM
vidae, i dont trust you because you are such a good player and the mafia's played the town hardcore this game.

I also have been wary of deep the whole game though. I could vote either or at this point

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I think Forenci is more sketchy than Deep, personally. Not positive on either.

I also looked back at the SK talk that Grizz was talking about earlier. It is a little odd, admittedly. I think I was keeping open the possibility at that point that there was no serial killer, just because it had been 3 straight days with one or zero deaths not caused by myself. In a game where the mafia is made up of random antagonists joined together, I do think it was a possibility, but it goes against usual format and my current idea of who is evil.

vidae
07-04-2012, 10:40 PM
How were there three kills last night without a serial killer? If you didn't kill someone, like you claim, how did three people die?

SuperMcGee
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
How were there three kills last night without a serial killer? If you didn't kill someone, like you claim, how did three people die?

Yeah, that was a dated theory back from the SK conversation we had (Grizz referenced it in his vote for me) after Night 3. I was more just trying to justify the weirdness of that conversation. For it to be possible now, scotty's gift would have had to be fatal (unlikely) or the GF had an extra kill as an ability (can't be sure, but killing both gonzo and snicho while roleblocking woot would fit)

It's still more likely that we have a serial killer who has just been pretty ineffective to this point.

vidae
07-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah, that was a dated theory back from the SK conversation we had (Grizz referenced it in his vote for me) after Night 3. I was more just trying to justify the weirdness of that conversation. For it to be possible now, scotty's gift would have had to be fatal (unlikely) or the GF had an extra kill as an ability (can't be sure, but killing both gonzo and snicho while roleblocking woot would fit)

It's still more likely that we have a serial killer who has just been pretty ineffective to this point.

Ahh, I gotcha. Sorry, I must have not been paying attention.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 07:57 AM
I think Forenci is more sketchy than Deep, personally. Not positive on either.

I also looked back at the SK talk that Grizz was talking about earlier. It is a little odd, admittedly. I think I was keeping open the possibility at that point that there was no serial killer, just because it had been 3 straight days with one or zero deaths not caused by myself. In a game where the mafia is made up of random antagonists joined together, I do think it was a possibility, but it goes against usual format and my current idea of who is evil.

Like I said, that was a big part of the reason that I was suspicious of you. It's clear the town doesn't share my suspicions though so I'll back off.

Unvote:McGee

We never heard from killxswitch yesterday, hopefully he checks in this morning and brings some good news with him.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm here. No great news. I really thought Gonzo was evil and that someone had tailored him. What a ****** way to play as a townie. Anyway if anyone had any lingering doubts that Cig is what he says he is they can put those to rest. After reading through the latest and seeing that it is widely accepted that he's a jailkeeper I feel stupid for even picking him. I am just not keeping up with this game.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 08:18 AM
In all honesty, I do think vidae makes an interesting contribution in that discussion when talking about the serial killer "laying low" for the first couple of days.

Before that, he also had this post when the day started:

There is something big that someone isn't sharing with us.

At that point, everybody would have thought that Gonzo did not have a kill left. Seems like somebody was surprised to see two deaths.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm here. No great news. I really thought Gonzo was evil and that someone had tailored him. What a ****** way to play as a townie. Anyway if anyone had any lingering doubts that Cig is what he says he is they can put those to rest. After reading through the latest and seeing that it is widely accepted that he's a jailkeeper I feel stupid for even picking him. I am just not keeping up with this game.

So did Cigaro come back as evil or good? Just trying to make sure we're keeping up with your results so we can ensure it isn't truly random.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 08:30 AM
So did Cigaro come back as evil or good? Just trying to make sure we're keeping up with your results so we can ensure it isn't truly random.

Results came back evil.

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Well with that, there's nothing really else to go on. So I'm just going to hope I'm right;

vote: vidae

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Well we've got all the information now, I think we need to try and come to some sort of consensus. At this point in time, these are the people I could be persuaded to vote for.

SBH - Has gone after three confirmed town-aligned people in Gonzo, Rufus, and Deep
Vidae - Managed to avoid death twice, spat with Gonzo
Forenci - Inactivity is always suspicious, one of the few that hasn't roleclaimed.
McGee - Admitted killer, I just feel uneasy leaving any of those alive at this stage.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I have little issue with voting vidae.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Vidae it is!

Vote: Vidae

sbh15
07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
I suppose I'll end this, then.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
I would think Forenci makes the most sense otherwise.

Spitballing, here: Vidae never said he was really suspicious of anyone besides Gonzo, except for possibly Forenci or Rufus. If vidae is evil, one of the nights of failed kills may have involved him trying to kill one of them, who were somewhat unlikely people to be watched. He gave no reason for either, but assumed a bulletproof role if a kill failed and figured he would bring them up subtly.

Not sure if that makes sense. These suspicions started after Night Two, at which time there were two straight non-kills by the SK.

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Final Vote Count:

Vidae (6) Deep, Scotty, Cigaro, McGee, Grizz, sbh
Deep (2) Woot, Vidae

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 10:08 AM
With the town's numbers dwindling, it was imperative to lynch a member of the Newport Beach Mafia. After debating in circles for much of the day, suspicions turned to Caleb Nichol. The guy is a lying, blackmailing, crook. Why not add murderer to the list? As the water polo team closes in on him, Caleb Nichol clutches his chest and falls to the ground. His old heart could not take the suspense. He dies from a heart attack.

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/99596/caleb-nichol-profile.jpg

2Ad8wOY5WYs

Caleb Nichol - Godfather - Lynched

Please send in your night actions ASAP!

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
The town spent much of the night celebrating the death of the Newport Beach Mafia's Godfather. They woke up from their hangovers hoping to hear more good news. Unfortunately, that would not be the case. For the third time, police are called to the Cohen's house. The mother of the home, Kirsten Cohen, is found bloodied on the doorstep. She appears to have been beaten to a pulp before being stabbed in the neck with a fork.

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/090428/best-moms/kelly-rowan_l.jpg

Forenci - Kirsten Cohen - Protector - Murdered

Across town at the Harbor School, Dean of Discipline Hess is walking the halls as he always does early in the morning. He arrives at the office of Dr. Kim and finds broken glass on the floor. Looking through the broken door, Dr. Hess sees Dr. Kim in a pool of her own blood at her desk with a bullet in her brain.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2003_The_O.C.__The_Rescue/003TOCRES_Rosalind_Chao_003.jpg

Cigaro - Dr. Kim - The Dean - Murdered

With 8 remaining players, 5 votes are needed for a majority.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Between his leading the charge against Gonzo, jumping on the vidae train at the last second and acting suspicious in general, sbh is, in mind mind, almost certainly evil.

Lynch sbh

sbh15
07-05-2012, 05:50 PM
or am I the only non-mafia left? good try, Deep.

vote: Deep

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
or am I the only non-mafia left? good try, Deep.

vote: Deep

Guys, if you can't see through this . . .

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Vote Count:

sbh (1) Deep
Deep (1) sbh

With 8 remaining players, 5 votes are needed for a majority

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Today might be a good day to see some info. Everyone has claimed, 4 of us supposedly should have been able to use a power last night.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Dammit. I investigated Forenci. He came back evil, and interestingly it said he was a drunk and ran some company that is "what is wrong with this town". Strangely specific.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 06:21 PM
so did you kill mcgee?

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Vote Count:

sbh (2) Deep, Kill
Deep (1) sbh

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 06:35 PM
so did you kill mcgee?

Yeah, I blew it this time. I figured Forenci would be lynched today, anyway, and put in a kill for him without much thought. I have increasingly realized how dumb that was.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I blew it this time. I figured Forenci would be lynched today, anyway, and put in a kill for him without much thought. I have increasingly realized how dumb that was.

You killed him without knowing if he was bad? That seems pretty thin.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 07:09 PM
You killed him without knowing if he was bad? That seems pretty thin.

It absolutely does, I know. I just kind of did it without thinking. Literally minutes before sending it in I had made a post talking about vidae's opposition to forenci, so it didn't even really make sense. At best I would have been hoping he was a SK, which means my kill would not have even done anything.

What went through my mind was that he would be the likely lynch today, so I figured I may as well try it and either get him for sure or save us a bad lynch. Not the most friendly strategy, I know. Then I saw thatyiu had investigated him and felt even worse about how much that made sense (to be fair, you have not been a fountain of new information)

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing Cigaro jailkept either me or sbh last night as my theft attempt of him failed.

Also, that's why I always fear leaving an admitted killer alive at this point of the game.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 07:26 PM
I should have just retired my power. I just want to be a townie every game.

If there's any brightside, I do believe he would have been lynched today, so we could have been in this same spot tomorrow with even worse numbers.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 07:27 PM
After thinking about it, I'm inclined to believe he chose to jailkeep me considering there was still a kill last night. Also, two dead townies plus two more confirmed ones, plus all he's done is go after confirmed good guys.

Vote:sbh

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I'll be out for a couple hours.

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Vote Count:

sbh (3) Deep, Kill, Grizz
Deep (1) sbh

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 07:33 PM
I'll be out for a couple hours.

Quick, let's kill the killer!!! :-P

sbh15
07-05-2012, 07:36 PM
After thinking about it, I'm inclined to believe he chose to jailkeep me considering there was still a kill last night. Also, two dead townies plus two more confirmed ones, plus all he's done is go after confirmed good guys.

Vote:sbh

you have no idea what I'm doing.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 07:42 PM
you have no idea what I'm doing.

So now you can do something at night?

sbh15
07-05-2012, 07:49 PM
So now you can do something at night?

no! I do nothing at night. or day.

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 08:02 PM
so i'm good, grizz is good, wooty is good and mcgee is the SK, right?

leaving killswitch, deep, sbh and rufus.

I feel deep and kill are evil and plotting against each other to ensure one survives. I feel them and rufus are evil.

thoughts?

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Snicho confirmed me as good a while ago Scotty.

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 08:10 PM
****, brain fart, you're the cop or incompetent cop or something, right? then I feel it's Deep, sbh and rufus left that need to be gone. as well as mcgee if he's the SK

sbh15
07-05-2012, 08:21 PM
NO character hints.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Lazy cop, apparently.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:09 PM
EDIT:Removed sbh's character reveal.

Umm...idk the show but did you just character reveal...?

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:09 PM
****, brain fart, you're the cop or incompetent cop or something, right? then I feel it's Deep, sbh and rufus left that need to be gone. as well as mcgee if he's the SK

I feel like if we lose this game it will be 97% because of your complete lack of logic.

sbh15
07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Umm...idk the show but did you just character reveal...?

whaaaat no way man

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:12 PM
And yet JR edited your post.

sbh15
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
And yet JR edited your post.

yeah I just would have like spoiled the game by revealing everyone... and stuff

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I warned someone about it earlier. It's in the rules. And that was a pretty big hint about your character.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e4/Zachstevens.jpg/200px-Zachstevens.jpg

sbh - Zach Steven - Traitor - Modkilled

Now with 7 remaining players, 4 votes are needed for a majority. Carry on.

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Well at least we were right about him being evil-ish. Back to the drawing board, I'm inclined to go with McGee at this point. I know he's been playing it off as being a vigilante but I still find it hard to leave an admitted killer alive, especially when he just took out our protector. Thoughts?

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I feel like if we lose this game it will be 97% because of your complete lack of logic.

that's a lot of talk from someone who's done absolutely nothing of value thus far in the game

Grizzlegom
07-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Where is woot? Hopefully he tracked whoever killed Cigaro.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:36 PM
that's a lot of talk from someone who's done absolutely nothing of value thus far in the game

I was the first person to vote for both vidae and sbh, who were evil. Remind me, what have you done?

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Honestly grizz, Im with you, it just seems like it could be a huge mistake to leave someone with a killing ability alive

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Honestly grizz, Im with you, it just seems like it could be a huge mistake to leave someone with a killing ability alive

I'm struggling to decide whether McGee is a serial killer who is using the vigilante as a nice coverup if anyone is watching him or if he's actually a vigilante. If it's the latter, I don't want to kill him. That further worsens our ratio.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Can someone remind me how we know Grizz is good?

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
I was the first person to vote for both vidae and sbh, who were evil. Remind me, what have you done?

i've been behind lynching vidae for a while, as well as my suspicions of caddy (when it was still him)

I also said sbh was more than likely evil.

out of the people left, you, mcgee, and rufus are the most likely candidates to be evil (since we know mcgee has the killing power and we're all wary of keeping him alive)

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
i've been behind lynching vidae for a while, as well as my suspicions of caddy (when it was still him)

I also said sbh was more than likely evil.

out of the people left, you, mcgee, and rufus are the most likely candidates to be evil (since we know mcgee has the killing power and we're all wary of keeping him alive)

Yet you still offer up no reasons why I am evil! Brilliant!

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Yet you still offer up no reasons why I am evil! Brilliant!

it's a numbers game at this point. we know myself, woot and killswitch are good.

that leaves grizz, you, mcgee and rufus.

I believe grizz is good (he was the thief), leaving you, mcgee and rufus

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
it's a numbers game at this point. we know myself, woot and killswitch are good.

that leaves grizz, you, mcgee and rufus.

I believe grizz is good (he was the thief), leaving you, mcgee and rufus

How do we know woot is good? I'll admit it's getting a bit jumbled up at this point.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Well at least we were right about him being evil-ish. Back to the drawing board, I'm inclined to go with McGee at this point. I know he's been playing it off as being a vigilante but I still find it hard to leave an admitted killer alive, especially when he just took out our protector. Thoughts?

Grizzy Grizz Grizz. You have an AWFUL voting record. Somebody that you have cleared is probably not who they say. You've gotten creative with lies before (Harry Potter game) when evil. The closest thing I have seen to evidence of a SK is snicho's death, unless the fork stab in Forenci meant someone else targeted him. What has confirmed your role? Stealing motivation from Scotty. you claim you used it to thieve from killxswitch and found a gun, which snicho didn't think really fit the character. It can make sense with an investigator, sure, but you haven't turned up anything else. Who's to say that motivation wasn't used to give the mafia an extra kill the next night?

Am I missing something that confirms you as good, really?

All of our power roles are giving us diddily squat. I need woot to come and save me with something.

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:50 PM
How do we know woot is good? I'll admit it's getting a bit jumbled up at this point.

pretty sure woot was cleared.

I'm not totally sold on grizz though. Would a good thief even be a role actually?

ugh.

I just know (maybe think, **** if i know at this point) that me, woot and kill switch are good (based on snicho's investigation)

mcgee is neutral

Not sure on deep, rufus or grizz.

that's pretty much where we stand.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I think Rufus and Grizz are evil with McGee being the SK. I'm assuming there are still two mafia members alive.

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:55 PM
at this point, it's gotta be rufus. still stuck on grizz/deep right now though.

lynch rufus

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 09:57 PM
SK is so confusing. Snicho's death was different from the others and could fit a character I can see as the SK and also makes me doubt that it was a result of scotty's gift. But one kill from them the whole game is just odd. Could there be something character specific in snicho's writeup that would make it different? Or has the SK just been really reserved/unlucky? Damn you!

And it's really not me.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Are we assuming that there are two mafia members left?

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Vote Count:

Rufus (1) scotty

with 7 remaining players, 4 votes needed for a majority.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 10:13 PM
I think Rufus and Grizz are evil with McGee being the SK. I'm assuming there are still two mafia members alive.

Since there was a traitor, 2 mafia and a SK might be a bit much. But who knows, a lot of people thought the town was a bit OP.

I sort of agree with Scotty on trusting woot and kill. And Scotty himself, as well as me.

So that would leave Grizz and two people he could not find anything of value on.

You can never feel comfortable when it gets down to the end and Rufus, Grizz, and killxswitch are still around.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Would a thief really be considered good?

Now, with Deep and Grizz...by Grizz coming out with his information at first, he did give extra details about myself, but really saying I am rich and have a mansion...doesn't seem to out of the ordinary in the OC. But after he listed his first three results, he them was trying to clear his mob buddy Deep, by claiming him as a townie like myself.

I'm leaning towards this one obviously, and scotty you have to believe me that I am with the town on this one. I think this would be the right direction to go, unfortunately they will still be able to kill with one member left, and well McGee could always do a kill as well.

But Mcgee, kill, scotty and woot, we need to aim our attention to one of these two.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 10:41 PM
That last post cemented it for me that Rufus is evil. I'm still not sure whether we would be better off killing Rufus or McGee, but I'll follow Scotty.

Lynch Rufus

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I think I'm done killing. I'm not smart enough for it.

And thiefs are usually town aligned. Grizz is just sketchy.

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Vote Count:

Rufus (2) scotty, Deep

RufusMcDaniel
Well, that post by you cemented it for me.

But I know I am the last citizen of Newport, so what you are....I don't know, but I'm sure it's evil.

Vote: DeepThreat

jrdrylie
Vote Count:

Rufus (2) scotty, Deep
Deep (1) Rufus

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't know why anyone is buying McGee's ********. He takes out one of our more important players, has zero explanation for it, and is like "Uh, woops. My bad guys!"

I am pretty sure woot, scotty and grizz are good. And I can't bring myself to vote against Rufus yet.

vote: McGee

But I am ok changing this to Deep depending on evidence.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't know why anyone is buying McGee's ********. He takes out one of our more important players, has zero explanation for it, and is like "Uh, woops. My bad guys!"

I am pretty sure woot, scotty and grizz are good. And I can't bring myself to vote against Rufus yet.

vote: McGee

But I am ok changing this to Deep depending on evidence.

I'm just letting McGee walk, but I am 100% certain Rufus is evil. If you vote for me, the game is lost.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 11:04 PM
I reviewed some old posts and I am not suspicious of Deep anymore.

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Vote Count:

Rufus (2) scotty, Deep
Deep (1) Rufus
McGee (1)

Edit, I effed up the count for a second.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm just letting McGee walk, but I am 100% certain Rufus is evil. If you vote for me, the game is lost.

I'm not okay with letting McGee walk, known killers shouldn't be roaming this town, but I'm not going to stand and let the mafia win, especially since this vote will probably win the game for the mafia if I am lynched.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Me and Rufus are one person! The ultimate male who is perennially crushed by his disappointing hockey club.

SuperMcGee
07-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Well now I just look crazy, jdr.

jrdrylie
07-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Well now I just look crazy, jdr.

You are crazy just by calling me jdr.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 11:15 PM
You are crazy just by calling me jdr.

Don't mock dyslexia. It is a serious disease.

My one issue with killing McGee is that we don't know with absolute certainty that he is the serial killer. I am 100% sure Rufus is evil.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Me and Rufus are one person! The ultimate male who is perennially crushed by his disappointing hockey club.

It's okay RufusMcGee will live on in our memory.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't mock dyslexia. It is a serious disease.

My one issue with killing McGee is that we don't know with absolute certainty that he is the serial killer. I am 100% sure Rufus is evil.

Ok, go explain this.

Why are you so sure as a townie that I'm evil?

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 11:21 PM
But after he listed his first three results, he them was trying to clear his mob buddy Deep, by claiming him as a townie like myself.

Well, that post by you cemented it for me.

But I know I am the last citizen of Newport, so what you are....I don't know, but I'm sure it's evil.

Vote: DeepThreat

These two posts made me certain. No way you would be this adamant if you weren't mafia.

killxswitch
07-05-2012, 11:28 PM
What country is woot in? I wish he would weigh in.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 11:32 PM
No I'm not evil, I don't what else to tell you. I'm desperate here because I know I have no connection to the mafia and that killing me would be a mistake. I'm not aligned with anyone, I'm just trying to rid the town of evil.

RufusMcDaniel
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Can we compromise? It seems we are both suspicious of Grizz, correct? I know McGee is as well...going that route may give us better results than either you or me getting lynched.

I know you are 100% sure that I'm evil, but I'm not. Trust me on this.