PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Werewolf BETA GAME THREAD

Pages : 1 [2]

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Deep you are breaking my balls. You should have just played on. Ah well. After reading everything I am going to stick with Snicho I think. I just doubt anyone has any information at this point and I just don't see there being a false seer.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Posting from my phone, for some reason my internet goes down every night at some random point after midnight. Would have voted deep for being a fagbag, but broth handled that. Has anyone else not responded?

scottyboy
07-07-2012, 07:41 AM
I've been drunk at school all day/ night so I deeply apologize. Might still be drunk but that's irrelevant

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 08:55 AM
But I have odds to be both? When you become a proper seer or wolf don't you get 0% for the one that you aren't?

Odds for seer and wolf.

Vote: Snicho

If I am right, I will explain. If I am wrong - they will likely get me any way.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 09:32 AM
Vote Count

Snicho (4): Gonzo, IBC, SBH, CJ

With 8 people alive 5 are needed for majority

Snicho
07-07-2012, 10:02 AM
I guess my lynch is gonna happen to matter what. Im not gonna fall on my sword. But I am off to bed now.

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I guess my lynch is gonna happen to matter what. Im not gonna fall on my sword. But I am off to bed now.

Can we count this as a vote?

Snicho
07-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Fine.

Lynch myself

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Sorry gents I was doing a podcast and it went into overtime. I have to do some randomization and then I'll end the day

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 01:40 PM
The town gathered after the vote kill him! He tried to protect the werewolf! He must DIE! Snicho walked gracefully and bravely into the fire. and the quantum waves fell and no one but snicho died.

Snicho Gamma Werewolf has died

Send in your night actions if you have more than 0% in any category.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 02:39 PM
The town once again gathers in the town square happy to see that no one had died with the werewolf yesterday. Where's CJ someone in the crowd muttered SBH is missing too. The town feared the worst as they checked their houses. It appears that the town elder CJ and the young town heart throb SBH were both killed last night.

CJSchneider Seer is dead
SBH Townie is dead

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 02:43 PM
With 5 people alive 3 votes are needed for lynch.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Holy ******* ****. Odd that Fenikz is still alive haha. I am going to go back and read some of what has happened but right now I am most iffy on Cigaro.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Read everything back and Cigaro easily sticks out the most. Reveal yourself!

Vote: Cigaro

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm just a townie.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:06 PM
I would like to know however what makes me stick out?

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Okay this game is really weird... well its official I am now a townie.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 03:11 PM
I would like to know however what makes me stick out?

Mostly it was you going along with Shane and Snicho. I still have no idea what is really going on though. My death odds have gone down the past two night and my townie odds which I didn't even have day one is now at 75 percent. Craziness.

Who would you suggest sir?

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I am hoping maybe there is a seer left. My odds for that went to zero after day 2. I could still end up dead with 25 percent odds of that happening now but I hope that keeps going down. Hopefully Fenikz and Scotty chime in soon. Curious as to what you both think we should do Cig and IBC. I don't have much of an idea either but maybe talking it out will help.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Mostly it was you going along with Shane and Snicho. I still have no idea what is really going on though. My death odds have gone down the past two night and my townie odds which I didn't even have day one is now at 75 percent. Craziness.

I don't think I ever went along with Shane and Snicho, perhaps you could remind me?

But I don't really know ATM. CJ was our only source of information, and he's now gone, and I don't know the dynamics either.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm watching BB, once the episode is over I'll read through and see if anything stands out.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I don't think I ever went along with Shane and Snicho, perhaps you could remind me?

But I don't really know ATM. CJ was our only source of information, and he's now gone, and I don't know the dynamics either.

It was when you voted with them for me and said you don't like liars. The liar excuse they both were pushing pretty hard when I told the town that I had lied to see how people reacted. The kind of tipped me off about them and you used the same excuse. All that said nobody knows what is going on so maybe you just did not know who to vote for but at this point you stick out to me the most. Fenikz kind of did the same thing and has layed low but after reading it all back I just found you more suspect.

I am hoping one of Scotty or Fenikz ended up with seer powers. With two wolves down I am thinking somebody was turned but I can't be sure.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:36 PM
It was when you voted with them for me and said you don't like liars. The liar excuse they both were pushing pretty hard when I told the town that I had lied to see how people reacted. The kind of tipped me off about them and you used the same excuse. All that said nobody knows what is going on so maybe you just did not know who to vote for but at this point you stick out to me the most. Fenikz kind of did the same thing and has layed low but after reading it all back I just found you more suspect.

I am hoping one of Scotty or Fenikz ended up with seer powers. With two wolves down I am thinking somebody was turned but I can't be sure.

Didn't have anything to do with following Shane, if it weren't for the fact that their deaths seemingly clear you, I'd still be adhering to it. Its perfectly reasonable to suspect that you were lying about your numbers for reasons other than just wanting to see how the town would react.

Wouldn't bet on scotty or fenikz, scotty said his odds plummeted and fenikz said he's now a townie.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm going to go with scotty. Only five posts, fenikz was cleared by CJ and IBC seems good to me.

Vote: scottyboy

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Idk I am weary of Fenikz like Gonzo had stated.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Well actually, disregard my opinion of fenikz. Completely forgot that the mafia isn't static in this game.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Actually scratch that CJ cleared Fenikz.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 03:51 PM
im a townie and was cleared, i believe gonzo is the last werewolf

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Actually scratch that CJ cleared Fenikz.

Well that depends on whether the werewolves can simply kill, or also turn people.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 03:55 PM
nvm gonzo was cleared

reveal yourselves deep, cigaro, ibc!

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 03:56 PM
nvm gonzo was cleared

reveal yourselves deep, cigaro, ibc!

You should probably read the thread...

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Deep, ******* reveal yourself!!!

fenikz
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
if we miss would we lose or do we have 2 shots at this?

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Not sure. There were two kills, which means there could be two werewolves. If so, yes a miss on this loses the game.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:01 PM
if we miss would we lose or do we have 2 shots at this?

Based on a game this size I have to think there is just one werewolf left. We have 5 people left. Say we miss on the lynch today, the wolf will kill somebody tonight and that leaves us with 3 people tomorrow during the day. Tomorrow we lose if we miss. Today is pretty damn crucial though. There is also the possibility that someone gets turned tonight. Ugh. Thinking about it we really need to end this **** now.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Not sure. There were two kills, which means there could be two werewolves. If so, yes a miss on this loses the game.

Holy ****, this is a good point. Fuuuuuuuuck. I am sorry cig but I still see you as the most suspicious. Really though I am not sorry because I think you are a damn filthy wolf.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Based on a game this size I have to think there is just one werewolf left. We have 5 people left. Say we miss on the lynch today, the wolf will kill somebody tonight and that leaves us with 3 people tomorrow during the day. Tomorrow we lose if we miss. Today is pretty damn crucial though. There is also the possibility that someone gets turned tonight. Ugh. Thinking about it we really need to end this **** now.

How would you explain two kills though?

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Holy ****, this is a good point. Fuuuuuuuuck. I am sorry cig but I still see you as the most suspicious. Really though I am not sorry because I think you are a damn filthy wolf.

Then prepare to lose.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
How would you explain two kills though?

Thinking about it now, I can't. I still have a 25 percent chance of dying so maybe someone else had something like that. I don't know.

Then prepare to lose.

I ******* hope we don't. To be honest, maybe Scotty is the way to go though. I will let him speak first and then decided if I am changing my vote.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Honestly I said it earlier I am a townie with no chance of being anything else.

I was there with you guys on Shane and Snicho. Backed CJ and have been working for the good guys.

So if Gonzo is clear, Fenikz is clear, and I know I am good that leaves Cigaro or Scotty.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Honestly I said it earlier I am a townie with no chance of being anything else.

I was there with you guys on Shane and Snicho. Backed CJ and have been working for the good guys.

So if Gonzo is clear, Fenikz is clear, and I know I am good that leaves Cigaro or Scotty.

At this point in the game I am most sure that I am good haha followed by you and then Fenikz. It has to be either Scotty or Cig at this point.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Thinking about it now, I can't. I still have a 25 percent chance of dying so maybe someone else had something like that. I don't know.

Considering that there were no deaths the night before, that could indicate perhaps only one other werewolf after all, and that whomever it was that was targeted just didn't die that night, instead the next.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Considering that there were no deaths the night before, that could indicate perhaps only one other werewolf after all, and that whomever it was that was targeted just didn't die that night, instead the next.

I am thinking something like that. I just find it hard to believe there are two wolves though it is possible.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Vote Count
Cigaro (1):Gonzo
Scotty (1): Cigaro

With 5 people alive 3 votes needed to lynch.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Going off his posts I think there is a decent chance that Cigaro is evil

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:43 PM
You know what, I am fairly certain Scotty is not a seer just with how this game has turned out and he veeeeery rarely posts. If Cig was indeed a wolf I think he would have been savy enough to not be so clearly alligned with Shane and Snicho. Scotty being evil makes a lot of sense. He even went so far as to say he is no being much help to the town, maybe to throw us off his trail.

Unvote: Cig

Vote: Scotty

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Going off his posts I think there is a decent chance that Cigaro is evil

Funny how we posted at the same time haha. I see what you are saying but I keep thinking about it and I just think if he were evil he would not have been as obvious as he has been. ****, I hope I am not over thinking things but I feel pretty confident that taking out Scotty ends this game and gives us the W.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 04:45 PM
ill go look at scotty's posts now

...all 5 of them

he basically said nothing besides RR is fun and WTF is going on

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:48 PM
ill go look at scotty's posts now

...all 5 of them

he basically said nothing besides RR is fun and WTF is going on

Yup. It is pretty much not possible to lay lower than that. Staying out of conversations is always an evil strategy and everyone left but Scotty has been fairly involved.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 04:49 PM
True but the nights in the game have been pretty fast. Leading me to believe whomever is the WW has been around.

Brothgar
Vote Count
Cigaro (1): Fenikz
Scotty (2): Cigaro, Gonzo

With 5 people alive 3 votes needed to lynch.

fenikz
But how can Cigaro always be good, eventually I will catch you!

Unvote: Cigaro
Vote: Scottyboy

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:50 PM
I really ******* hope we are right.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
True but the nights in the game have been pretty fast. Leading me to believe whomever is the WW has been around.

Page trap...

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 04:53 PM
In any case **** inactivity. I know we don't know what is going on but at least try to figure things out. 5 posts is not cool, might as well not even sign up. Reveal Scotty to us Broth!

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Scotty has been way too quiet the town clamored he must be the werewolf! Scotty was still asleep from a drunken stooper as they threw him onto the fire

Scottyboy (Townie) has been burned alive.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
The town gathered to the town circle to see who the wolf has struck IBC the Sunday School teacher was nowhere to be found. The town knew what had happened and just decided to worry about it later and didn't look for his body.

IBC (Townie) had died.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 05:08 PM
I have no idea which of you is evil. But I know I'm going to be teamed up on regardless.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Ok well **** me I am stupid. I did over think this ****. Cig you should not have stuck with them early, you guys ****** yourselves over.

That was closer than it should have been.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:09 PM
ugh do i trust cj or my gut

Dr. Gonzo
I have no idea which of you is evil. But I know I'm going to be teamed up on regardless.

I just can't see Fenikz being evil at this point. He may have become a WW after being cleared but I just can't see it.

Cigaro
Ok well **** me I am stupid. I did over think this ****. Cig you should not have stuck with them early, you guys ****** yourselves over.

That was closer than it should have been.

lol

(10 char)

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:10 PM
fine that seems like a evil answer

either I'm stupid or I survive my 1st game ever

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Vote: Gonzo

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
fine that seems like a evil answer

either I'm stupid or I survive my 1st game ever

I just found it funny that Gonzo is saying he thinks that I'm that obvious.

But alas, its too late, good job to which ever one of you is evil.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
ugh really

I ******* knew gonzo was evil, **** you CJ

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blame Snicho and Shane because I think both of them targetted me night one. My WW percentages kept going up until I became one the night after Snicho died.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
ugh really

Don't blame CJ. I wasn't evil when he said I wasn't, I turned the night he died and the night I took out sbh.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:18 PM
for 2 days I thought you were evil, but I kept just thinking I have no actual clue whats going on and CJ has been right so far

Brothgar
Cigaro was kiled swiftly and thrown onto the fire. Fenikz raised his arms in victory I finally made it to the end of a GAME! THANK GOD! I DID IT I DID IT! "You did?" Gonzo asked as he turned into a werewolf and ate Fenikz alive.

Cigaro and Fenikz (townies) have died.

Dr. Gonzo WINS!

Brothgar
Don't blame CJ. I wasn't evil when he said I wasn't, I turned the night he died and the night I took out sbh.

CJ never investigated you. He said your lying numbers made sense. I'm going to post full game dynamics how everything is calculated etc but it will take me some time.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I took out CJ ( I think)

I was a Werewolf for a bit of time I believe but then I was cured. So I got ******.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:20 PM
CJ never investigated you. He said your lying numbers made sense.

Oh I know. I made sure to never mention that though when people said I was cleared. My made up numbers did make sense! It took took some skillz to make that **** up.

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:21 PM
umm this is where I go all vidae and say that the werewolves were OPed and ****, clearly I couldn't of lost this game if the odds were even

Dr. Gonzo
I took out CJ ( I think)

I was a Werewolf for a bit of time I believe but then I was cured. So I got ******.

You must have. I targeted CJ the night before and targeted SBH the night that CJ and SBH died.

Was going to kill Fenikz instead of you the last night IBC but figured my chances were better with Fenikz alive.

Gay Ork Wang
i was targeted by 3 people night 1. gonzo ican understand but jbond and ibc why :(

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:22 PM
umm this is where I go all vidae and say that the werewolves were OPed and ****, clearly I couldn't of lost this game if the odds were even

Well I was good most of the game. Not sure about Snicho. He might have been turned night two. Shane I think was the only guy that started evil.

vidae

I'm starting to really dislike you btw.

fenikz
i went from 8% seer 25% werewolf to 50% werewolf to townie

Dr. Gonzo
i was targeted by 3 people night 1. gonzo ican understand but jbond and ibc why :(

I had to do it. You will always vote to lynch me. Always. I will always kill you when I have the chance because of that.

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 05:23 PM

I had someone else... I can't remember who at the time but I changed it last second to you thinking that killing you wouldn't bring any suspicion on myself.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 05:23 PM
I was 0,0,0 all the way through. Bastards.

Gay Ork Wang
07-07-2012, 05:24 PM
I had to do it. You will always vote to lynch me. Always. I will always kill you when I have the chance because of that.
it was so obvious in the end too that you were evil

fenikz
07-07-2012, 05:24 PM
I know it was ugh

http://www.theadvocateweblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kitten-facepalm.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:25 PM
I was 0,0,0 all the way through. Bastards.

Sorry I had to go so hard against you buddy. I am wondering if Shane actually had the same numbers as me day one or if he made that up.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:25 PM
it was so obvious in the end too that you were evil

I am sure it was oh master backseat mafia player.

Gay Ork Wang
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM
my strategy was to target someone no one would target to figure out if i am a werewolf. once i got the 66% i knew i shouldnt tell people or they would learn that they are werewolves

Gay Ork Wang
07-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I am sure it was oh master backseat mafia player.
someone who comes outthe last day and guns hard for someone else is suspicios as ****.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Everyone started with the same numbers.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I figured I would end up a wolf after I saw my percentages change so I tried to go after people (besides sbh who I killed out of spite) who were not targeting me to take some heat of myself. It was real fortunate for me having Shane and Snicho both came up as evil.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Everyone started with the same numbers.

What turned Shane into the alpha?

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Sorry I had to go so hard against you buddy. I am wondering if Shane actually had the same numbers as me day one or if he made that up.

I knew I stood no chance since it had been narrowed down to me or scotty, which is why I simply responded with lol.

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 05:38 PM

ugh really

I didn't know Gonzo was lying until he said that, but also according to my theory, killing Snicho should have kept me alive one more day.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:40 PM
I didn't know Gonzo was lying until he said that, but also according to my theory, killing Snicho should have kept me alive one more day.

Ya my story wasn't fully straight. I just tried to tell people what I thought they wanted to hear and I figured talking openly about my odds would make me seem good.

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Oh I know. I made sure to never mention that though when people said I was cleared. My made up numbers did make sense! It took took some skillz to make that **** up.

I saw through it. Your 66% numbers had led me to believe that 2 of the 3 WW's had targeted you.

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 05:42 PM
depending on the formula (when I see it) this could be cool, but you need more roles.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I saw through it. Your 66% numbers had led me to believe that 2 of the 3 WW's had targeted you.

After day one when I lied about my numbers and then fessed up about my real numbers I made up all the numbers I gave. I felt like I had too because my WW odds kept going up. I am glad you died when you did because I figured if anyone was nabbing me it would be you. I gambled by taking out sbh the night I did thinking enough people probably had gone after you for you to die. If that gamble had not paid off I was ******.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Game Dynamics

Character Roles

Werewolves: x3
Rules of the Werewovles
1. Werewolves can't kill each other.
2. Only the alpha werewolf kills.
3. The only way to actually complete a kill is
a. All the wolves selected to kill the same person (could be on different nights)
b. The Alpha werewolf dies making all the kills from previous nights happen.
c. There is only one werewolf left.

Seer

1. Seer could select anyone to watch.
2. Results were given based off from the percentages they had.
IE Shane on night 1 had 66% chance of being a WW. Thus when I gave CJ and Snicho their results I rolled a dice 1,2,3,4 was evil and 5,6 was good. Thus when I rolled for CJ it rolled a 3 and rolled a 5 for Snicho so he got the good result and CJ got an evil result. But I'm getting too far ahead of myself.

How percentages were determined

1. Everyone started with the same numbers 25% WW and 8.3 % seer
3/12 and 1/12
2. When Ngata died he was given a role at random. It didn't matter who you killed night 1 the result would have been the same random result.

3. During night 1 4 track points were taken at random.

In this game the I eliminated all those who's actions would have lead to someone being 100% anything but townie night 1.

The track points were
WW:
Gonzo
Shane
Fenikz

Seer:
CJ

Thus anyone who had the same action as them had a chance at being WW. Shane Gonzo and IBC decided to kill Renji. Fenikz and Snicho voted for Gonzo Thus Renji was 2/3 dead and Gonzo was 50% dead.

When Shane died day 2 I had to roll the dice to determine if he were a WW or a townie same thing 1,2,3,4 was evil 5,6 was evil he rolled a 2 thus there was 1 WW between IBC and Gonzo thus their WW % dropped to 50% but.

Night 2 Gonzo and IBC both decided to kill CJ and Snicho and Fenikz decided to try to kill Gonzo again. Thus the % stayed the same for WW but since Shane was a WW and Snicho's result was good he could no longer be the seer because he had a bad result. Thus CJ was 100% the seer from that point forward.

Night 3 Gonzo and IBC finally picked someone different thus I flipped a coin and gonzo was the WW and since he was the last WW and was the alpha WW since Shane died all of his night actions happened meaning CJ and SBH died.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2012, 05:46 PM
What I don't get is why try to take me out at night when I had all the suspicion on me during the day. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 05:55 PM
For the TLDR crowd

long story short you had to have the same night action as the WW or seer to continue to have any chance of being either the seer or WW.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 06:03 PM
What turned Shane into the alpha?

When Shane died their were two dice rolls he had equal chance to be alpha beta and gamma WW when Alpha died beta turned into alpha. Kinda like the godfather role. When an alpha WW dies all the night kills they take happen and also all other kills are cleared.

scottyboy
07-07-2012, 06:05 PM
i thought gonzo was evil, but i've been too busy being drunk

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Also when CJ was 100% the seer whenever he investigated someone. IE Fenikz his results were 100% accurate.

Which brings me to my next segment

Statistical anomalies that almost happened or how snicho almost divided by zero.

As he said during the game snicho had a chance to be both the WW and the seer. When I picked the track points Snicho was connected to the WWs via Fenikz and to the Seer position via CJ. So had CJ Been wrong or Snicho rolled a 4 instead of a 5 Snicho would have still had the chance to be seer. If they had both investigated Fenikz and got separate results of Snicho getting the good result and CJ having the bad Snicho would have been both the Seer and a werewolf by the rules. Thus it would be a mind ****.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Comments criticisms etc?

fenikz
07-07-2012, 06:42 PM
i liked it but i feel stupid not knowing my werewolfness passed to gonzo :/

Gay Ork Wang
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Comments criticisms etc?
Skip day 1. If you random anyways, you can just go straight to night actions to determine percentages

Snicho
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow thats so crazy!!
My stupid results!! I shouldnt have said Shane was good cos then I turned into a WW the next day!! I wish I survived a little longer!

Grizzlegom
07-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I only kinda followed along but this game looked like it was more of a mindfuck than any other game we've played, and that's saying a lot considering the mayhem that was the first couple days of the king game as well as the Elder Scrolls one haha. Really wish I had played now.

Cigaro
07-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I would echo what GOW said, go straight into night one, since apparently no one is a werewolf day one anyways. More diverse roles and a larger setup(I understand the small size of this one) would also add to it. There was a decent bit of confusion simply because no one really knew what was going on, but that shouldn't be that big of a problem the second go around.

sbh15
07-07-2012, 09:20 PM
idiots shouldn't have killed the town heart throb you know you only did it because you were feeling kind of *** about how good looking you thought I was

ImBrotherCain
07-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Interesting game Broth. If you can figure away to maybe make it less chance and more strategy would make the game better.

All in all very interesting.