PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Werewolf BETA GAME THREAD

Pages : [1] 2

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Welcome to Quantum Werewolf first I will explain the rules and such.

1. Fenikz
2. Dr. Gonzo
3. Cigaro

Day 1: Ngatachance was lynched by Russian Roulette
Night 1: No deaths?
Day 2: Shane P Hallam Alpha Werewolf was lynched
Day 2: Renji Townie was killed
RULES:
Night 2: Deepthreat Modkilled
Day 3: Snicho Gamma WW lynched
Night 3:CJSchneider Seer is dead
Night 3:SBH Townie is dead

- DO NOT CONTACT EACHOTHER BY ANY UNOFFICIAL MEANS. This includes PMs, rep, outside chats or in the general discussion thread. All communication shall be made in this thread.

- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote.

- Please refrain from quoting the votes of other people. Delete them from the quote before posting to avoid confusion.

- Refrain from editing your posts.

- HARD cap of 24 hour Day-limits. It doesn't matter HOW close you are once 24 hours is up you go to one of many Russian Roulette situations including but not limited to.

- He with the lowest post count.
- He who will disturb the quantum wave the least
- Pure random
- Auto no lynch

- Do not talk in Green, that is my color.

- If your name is on the player list but you did not receive a PM, inform me at once.

__________________________________________________ __

You will notice that all of you got a set of Roll Odds as oppose to an actual role. This was intentional. How Quantum Werewolf works is that everyone with a chance to be a role must send in night actions. Based on what your night actions are it will change your percentage of likelihood that you are any given role. Each person will be given

For example:

Say I put my night action as kill vidae and vidae doesn't get attacked by any werewolves that night then that showes that I can't be a werewolf so that means that I no longer have to send a night action for that role.

Some amendments I have to make.

I didn't multiply by 100 before making the percentages. so .084% is actually 8.4 percent.

If there are any questions let me know.

By the way the clock officially starts at noon today.

DeepThreat
07-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Well, since no one even knows if he is evil, trying to accomplish anything day one is kind of a pointless endeavor.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Well, since no one even knows if he is evil, trying to accomplish anything day one is kind of a pointless endeavor.

Well that depends on if you think that everyone has the same percentage as you.

Snicho
07-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Haha yes I was like wow I have really low odds but just figured you had the decimal place in the wrong spot.

Okay well.... This will be interesting. I don't know how the first day is meant to work.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 02:27 AM
First day works just like any other game of Mafia keep in mind that no lynch and forced RR are options.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Vote: Russian Roulette

**** a no lynch and I doubt anyone incriminate themselves so I think russian roulette is the way to go. I am off to bed, will check in when I wake up.

fenikz
07-05-2012, 04:33 AM
you are disturbing the quantum wave gonzo

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 04:39 AM
He will be the first to go!

Snicho
07-05-2012, 04:42 AM
vote: gonzo

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 04:50 AM
snicho jumping on the first thing to lynch! vote snicho

Snicho
07-05-2012, 04:52 AM
After the oc game, yes. I can't deal with more gonzoness.

fenikz
07-05-2012, 04:56 AM
http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/joffrey.png

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
This game seems like it's gonna be crazy. I assume, since everything in Australia can kill you, to fight back, snicho and all Australians can turn in to werewolves. They're adapting and we are the ones in trouble

ImBrotherCain
07-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Interesting... I think we should just lynch Fenikz for posting that horrid picture.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Vote Count:
RR: (1) Gonzo
Gonzo:(1) Snicho
Snicho: (1) Renji

Snicho
07-05-2012, 09:00 AM
It looks like Joffery?

Ngatachance92
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Russian Roulette sounds like a splendid idea.

Russian Roulette

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
It is joffrey

Ngatachance92
07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
It is joffrey

Then kill it with fire....

ImBrotherCain
07-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Then kill it with fire....

He looks more faggoty than normal... Hence why I said it.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Vote Count:
RR: (2) Gonzo, Ngata

With 12 people alive 6 people are needed to reach majority

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I have no idea what's going on, but I'm pretty sure Renji is a werewolf 100%.

ImBrotherCain
07-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Ehh **** it.

Vote: Fenikz

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Vote: sbh

Speak, por favor.

fenikz
07-05-2012, 10:32 AM
ehh **** you

Vote: IBC

ImBrotherCain
07-05-2012, 10:33 AM
http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/joffrey.png

ehh **** you

Vote: IBC

You deserve to burn in the fires of hell for this picture.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Vote Count:
RR: (2) Gonzo, Ngata
Fenikz: (1) IBC
IBC: (1) Fenikz
SBH: (1) Cigaro

With 12 people alive 6 people are needed to reach majority

fenikz
07-05-2012, 10:37 AM
You deserve to burn in the fires of hell for this picture.

I guess there's no cure for being a ****

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 10:50 AM
With no definite roles, the RR route may be the most logical from a group stand-point. Alas, if offers the possibility that I die as well, so I do have some reservation.

Vote: Russian Roulette

sbh15
07-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Vote: sbh

Speak, por favor.

sorry didn't realize the thread was open. normally I'm against it, but from what I understand in this game anyone could be evil on any given night. since we're working toward it anyway:

vote: Russian Roulette

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Okay, let's play this game;

Unvote: sbh
Vote: RR

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 11:14 AM
i dont want to die!

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 11:16 AM
also broth, 7 is the amount needed for a majority

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Vote Count:
RR: (6) Gonzo, Ngata, CJ, SBH, Cigaro, IBC

With 12 people alive 7 people are needed to reach majority

ImBrotherCain
07-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Ehh screw it RR is probably a better option for day one.

Unvote: Fenikz

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Why are people voting RR over no lynch?

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Vote: No Lynch

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
idk they want to kill

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
idk they want to kill

They are ALL werewolves!

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:17 PM
After the oc game, yes. I can't deal with more gonzoness.

Ah yes, wouldn't want me to figure out who is evil again because likely that includes you.

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Why are people voting RR over no lynch?

Based off of the fact that actions take place based on their likelyhood (numbers we were sent) not by role. I assume that as people with high numbers die, people with low numbers increase in value.
For me, my numbers were so low, I stand about as good a chance in the RR game while removing evil as I do incurring anything good.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Based off of the fact that actions take place based on their likelyhood (numbers we were sent) not by role. I assume that as people with high numbers die, people with low numbers increase in value.
For me, my numbers were so low, I stand about as good a chance in the RR game while removing evil as I do incurring anything good.

Exactly. There is the chance it goes completely random but the only 3 options bode well for my survival.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I would like to reiterate what I said in the first post I did forget to multiply by 100 to create percentages so if you have .xyz the actual percentage is xy.z%

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Exactly. There is the chance it goes completely random but the only 3 options bode well for my survival.

And what if you end up as a Werewolf?

Also, I'm assuming CJ's numbers aren't as low as he thinks after broth's post, lol.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm assuming we can't post our percentages?

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Also, I'm assuming CJ's numbers aren't as low as he thinks after broth's post, lol.

I am not ending up as a werewolf. The chance of that happening is almost non existent and that is after I took into account what Broth said.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I am not ending up as a werewolf. The chance of that happening is almost non existent and that is after I took into account what Broth said.

Hmm, I kind of want to post my %s to share my theory on them.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM

I will say no to that just to see how it works much like role claiming I feel it cheapens the game.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Well, that seems to be what the whole game is about! I'll say this, based on my percentages, I'd think I am in the "townie" category.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Damn it broth! I want to do some wizard math for everyone!

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
I would like to reiterate what I said in the first post I did forget to multiply by 100 to create percentages so if you have .xyz the actual percentage is xy.z%

**** Math fail fixed

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:40 PM
**** Math fail fixed

I actually figured it was that haha. My percentage was pretty much non existent.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Damn it broth! I want to do some wizard math for everyone!

If your theory is what I think it is. You could ideally pose such a theory in the form of fractions.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Alright, based on my #s, my odds of being:

A Seer: 1 in 12 (about)

Werewolf: 4 in 12

Those are the "normal" percentages for a mafia game. A quarter of the players are mafia and in a game this small, 1 would be a cop/seer.

Makes me think I am on the "normal" curve that most people are on.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I certainly do not have a 1 in 3 chance of being a werewolf though. My number is a good deal lower than that and my seer number is slightly higher. I think you assumed too much sir.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I certainly do not have a 1 in 3 chance of being a werewolf though. My number is a good deal lower than that and my seer number is slightly higher. I think you assumed too much sir.

1 in 4 chance, I did the math wrong.

It is actually:

3 in 12 for werewolf

1 in 12 for seer

Do that math, should be your percentages. It would easier if I could just post the percentages :P

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 12:58 PM
1 in 4 chance, I did the math wrong.

It is actually:

3 in 12 for werewolf

1 in 12 for seer

Do that math, should be your percentages. It would easier if I could just post the percentages :P

Well it would since you are essentially just doing that. Are you so sure we all have the same percentages though?

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Well it would since you are essentially just doing that. Are you so sure we all have the same percentages though?

My thought is that we do, or at least pretty close. Perhaps broth made like 1 person more likely as a seer and 1 more likely as a werewolf, but I can't imagine it is TOO different or the numbers would be a lot more crazy than mine are.

Do you still claim your numbers are different than mine?

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:02 PM
My thought is that we do, or at least pretty close. Perhaps broth made like 1 person more likely as a seer and 1 more likely as a werewolf, but I can't imagine it is TOO different or the numbers would be a lot more crazy than mine are.

Do you still claim your numbers are different than mine?

Well I wasn't going to claim but **** it. 1 in 6 for both.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Well I wasn't going to claim but **** it. 1 in 6 for both.

Hmmm, I don't see why you'd exactly admit that.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:05 PM
You are now going to be killed by werewolves tonight or be one yourself. If you have more a chance at a Seer, why admit that at this point? Something doesn't add up. I'd rather kill you BEFORE the Seer is "chosen" than have you be the Seer and die.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
That is what I found so funny about you numbers. Now that you clarified it makes more sense. I think you are average just going off my numbers and yours. It would seem that some people have a slightly higher chance of being werewolf and lower of being seer than you. Probably one or two people like myself as well.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
You are now going to be killed by werewolves tonight or be one yourself. If you have more a chance at a Seer, why admit that at this point? Something doesn't add up. I'd rather kill you BEFORE the Seer is "chosen" than have you be the Seer and die.

Well like I said I am not the only one with these high numbers. If I had to guess there are three groups and you are in the middle. Or I could be lying. Either way I think there has to be a twist of some sort. It would make no sense to set it up so that nobody will be talking expect to say I am not a seer and I am not a werewolf.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Well like I said I am not the only one with these high numbers. If I had to guess there are three groups and you are in the middle. Or I could be lying. Either way I think there has to be a twist of some sort. It would make no sense to set it up so that nobody will be talking expect to say I am not a seer and I am not a werewolf.

What do you mean? Either way, you are dead. Today or Tonight. I don't know why anyone would pick anyone except you at this point to try and kill.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:16 PM
What do you mean? Either way, you are dead. Today or Tonight. I don't know why anyone would pick anyone except you at this point to try and kill.

If this game were set up simply based on percentages but set up so that there are only two roles and only one person who gets to be seer what do you expect the conversation during the day to look like? There would not be any conversation. Nobody would say anything. This is why I think there are a bunch of twists (I played in Broths last game and there were a ton).

For one it does not make sense to take me out based on the fact that I have a better chance of being a seer than you. 1 in 6 means there is an extremely low chance I become seer tonight. If I am targeted by everyone like you say that means the chance of everyone but me dying goes to zero. So why take me out now? I have a feeling you are lying about something.

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I still don't really know how this game is going to work out, which is why I'm still going RR. Normally I prefer no lynch, but the RR in this game really will help everyone(minus the loser) figure out how this game is setup.

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Unlynch, Vote Gonzo

1 in 6 is higher than the usual

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Unlynch, Vote Gonzo

1 in 6 is higher than the usual

?????

Higher for seer, lower for werewolf...

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 01:23 PM
yes higher for seer. he said:
"1 in 6 means there is an extremely low chance I become seer tonight."

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:23 PM
yes higher for seer. he said:
"1 in 6 means there is an extremely low chance I become seer tonight."

It's one in 6 bud. To me that is a very low chance.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Vote Count:
RR: (6) Gonzo, Ngata, CJ, SBH, Cigaro, IBC
Gonzo:(3) Snicho, Renji Shane

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 01:32 PM
It's one in 6 bud. To me that is a very low chance.
its pretty high compared to the normal amount

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 01:34 PM
its pretty high compared to the normal amount

What is the normal amount. Shane's? Are we sure on that?

Right now you are trying to take away a target for the werewolves. How does that makes sense? Ya good call, make it easier for them.

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 01:43 PM

Right now you are trying to take away a target for the werewolves. How does that makes sense? Ya good call, make it easier for them.
i think you are lying. no reason to come out and say you have a higher chance to be a seer.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:49 PM
If this game were set up simply based on percentages but set up so that there are only two roles and only one person who gets to be seer what do you expect the conversation during the day to look like? There would not be any conversation. Nobody would say anything. This is why I think there are a bunch of twists (I played in Broths last game and there were a ton).

For one it does not make sense to take me out based on the fact that I have a better chance of being a seer than you. 1 in 6 means there is an extremely low chance I become seer tonight. If I am targeted by everyone like you say that means the chance of everyone but me dying goes to zero. So why take me out now? I have a feeling you are lying about something.

There are some Mafia games with NO night powers. The day conversation would be based on people's perceptions.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 01:49 PM

Mine would be the typical amount for a mafia game this size.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 02:35 PM
To be honest I have the same numbers as you Shane. I lied. It is apparent that nobody will do much talking so no point lying anymore. I wanted to see if there was done variance but that isn't happening. I am sticking with my RR vote, at least that should be fun.

sbh15
07-05-2012, 02:37 PM
so can anyone explain is there any sort of town/mafia in this or is it free-for-all last man standing? if so how do we know who to lynch? this is why I voted for roulette - I just don't understand quite how anything about this works.

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
so can anyone explain is there any sort of town/mafia in this or is it free-for-all last man standing? if so how do we know who to lynch? this is why I voted for roulette - I just don't understand quite how anything about this works.

Not really sure the exact dynamics, but I don't think its just every man for themselves. I assume there a few werewolfs out there that are evil. But this is also why I'm supporting RR.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 02:40 PM
To be honest I have the same numbers as you Shane. I lied. It is apparent that nobody will do much talking so no point lying anymore. I wanted to see if there was done variance but that isn't happening. I am sticking with my RR vote, at least that should be fun.

So, you lied and we shouldn't lynch you why? lol

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM

I'm not 100%, but I think it is essentially that roles aren't chosen until AFTER Day 1?

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Actually, me no likely liars.

Unvote: RR

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
So, you lied and we shouldn't lynch you why? lol

I was hoping to get discussion going but it obviously isn't happening. I just don't know what we are expected to talk about all game. Do what you want but don't say we. It's every man for himself.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Vote Count:
RR: (5) Gonzo, Ngata, CJ, SBH, IBC
Gonzo:(4) Snicho, Renji Shane, Cigaro

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
There was going to be multiple people every night using their possible werewolf attack on me just because it is me anyway so lynch me if you want. It will just mean that another vocal player besides me dies tonight. I had no chance of winning or even staying alive for a couple days anyway.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
I was hoping to get discussion going but it obviously isn't happening. I just don't know what we are expected to talk about all game. Do what you want but don't say we. It's every man for himself.

I don't know, maybe broth can enlighten us on what will happen going forward.

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I think some people may be looking at this from the wrong perspective. A 1 in 6 is probably higher than many think. That leaves 11other people to fill those five slots and with several people holding a 1/12, that 1/6 is of more value than you think.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
I think some people may be looking at this from the wrong perspective. A 1 in 6 is probably higher than many think. That leaves 11other people to fill those five slots and with several people holding a 1/12, that 1/6 is of more value than you think.

He said he lied.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I don't know, maybe broth can enlighten us on what will happen going forward.

After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) once they die their role will be reviled. Then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.

Meh ..........

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 03:10 PM
So when does a seer get their results? Wouldn't they already know that they are the seer at that point?

sbh15
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) once they die their role will be reviled. Then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.

ok, then I guess I'm sticking with RR.

Dr. Gonzo
This is why you should not lynch me you dinks. Russian Roulette needs to happen.

CJSchneider

He said he lied.

I missed something then. I guess that's what I get for trying to do this while suffering from heat stroke after mowing my lawn.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 03:12 PM
So when does a seer get their results? Wouldn't they already know that they are the seer at that point?

I have accounted for that but I won't tell SHHHH

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Whatevs, still suspect of the lying day one.

Unvote: Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I don't think I have ever not lied day one.

Gay Ork Wang
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't think I have ever not lied day one.
doesnt help your case!

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM

Getting results doesn't mean you are the role, it just means the chance on that particular turn, turned out to be the result.

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
liars are no fun.

RR, however, is fun as all hell. And isn't what these games are about?

vote RR

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Vote Count:
RR: (7) Gonzo, Ngata, CJ, SBH, IBC, Cigaro, Scotty
Gonzo:(3) Snicho, Renji Shane,

I will randomize the RRs and be back in a little bit.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 04:33 PM
The randomization of RR's has come back.

The town gathers in the square. "What do we do now?" asks Mr. Schneider, the oldest member of the town. Well Gonzo is a liar screams the town! "I won't do it again honest!" Yells Gonzo. Well then who do we kill? We have to kill someone! said Scotty. What they did is blindfolded Cigaro and spun him in a circle with a gun in his hand till he randomly fired. When he released the blindfold they found that Heywood Ngata the town's blacksmith was shot and he died.

Ngatachance (Townie) has died.

Send in night actions for every role that you have any percentage chance.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 09:11 PM
The day begins and the town gathers in the square everyone seems to be there but one of them just has a feeling they shouldn't be but as of right now noone is 100% dead so the town goes about the business of killin the werewolves.

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
but one of them just has a feeling they shouldn't be

Wait, what?

sbh15
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
yeah I read that twice... and I'm still not sure what's going on. is there a zombie?

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 09:16 PM
yeah I read that twice... and I'm still not sure what's going on. is there a zombie?

I've already spent my turn as a zombie. For ****'s sake it isn't me.

Shane P. Hallam
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Can we be half dead?

fenikz
07-05-2012, 09:46 PM
i don't know what just happened

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
What if there are...zombie werewolves!!!

scottyboy
07-05-2012, 09:56 PM
the **** is going on?

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Why was Cigaro handed the gun? Was it because he is already dead or bullets could not harm him?

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Why was Cigaro handed the gun? Was it because he is already dead or bullets could not harm him?

If the group knew I was already dead, why would I still be around?

Snicho
07-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Maybe someone just has higher odds of being dead then everyone else?

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Maybe someone just has higher odds of being dead then everyone else?

Maybe that person is you?

Snicho
07-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Nope sorry.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Everything will be revealed when its time... but that time is not now.

Snicho
07-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Ok so... Can we not got rr again.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Ok so... Can we not got rr again.

RR and no lynch is still very much an option.

Snicho
07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Ok people no RR. Shane I had the same odds as you. Did yours change last night?

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:37 PM

Took him less than a day to lie about his stats. Perhaps to hide his real stats. Plus since we didn't learn much from a random death, I'd rather just pick a person.

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 10:38 PM

As I understand it, all numbers should have changed.

Snicho
07-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Ok well considering I was planning on voting for him again...

vote gonzo

Filthy Liar.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Lynch me now but I have a good chance of being the one to die tonight. Seems like a bunch if you tickets targeted me last night.

Snicho
07-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Haha lol. Okay. Will do.

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Lynch me now but I have a good chance of being the one to die tonight. Seems like a bunch if you tickets targeted me last night.

And why do you say that?

Snicho
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
I assume it meant his percentage went up for dying?

CJSchneider
07-05-2012, 11:14 PM
With Gonzo, it's always o hard to tell. I would like to hear from him as to any reason he shouldn't be lynched.

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I have a 2 in 3 chance of dying tonight.

Cigaro
07-05-2012, 11:24 PM
You also had a 1 in 6 chance of being both a seer and a werewolf...

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I am either dead or a seer now according to my new odds. I am dead either way so do what you will.

Brothgar
07-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Vote Count

Gonzo (3) Cigaro, Snicho, SBH

With 11 people left 6 are needed for majority

sbh15
07-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Cigaro's reasoning for Gonzo is about as much as I can think of to go on. assuming nobody has info and we'd pick RR anyway, might as well see why he tried to lie.

vote: Gonzo

fenikz
07-05-2012, 11:49 PM
I am either dead or a seer now according to my new odds. I am dead either way so do what you will.

so you're going to die no matter what?

Dr. Gonzo
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
so you're going to die no matter what?

Either I die tonight from whatever or I turn into a seer and die soon after so ya, I will die.

As for lying it's not like any of you were eager to talk numbers. I wanted to see the response from people when I gave the fake numbers. Nothing came of it. I could have continued lying and not been lynched but instead said I was lying to confirm Shanes story and so we can all understand better what the hell is going on. It seems I should have just been inactive or continue lying I guess seeing as everyone will just go with the easy lynch.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 01:16 AM
OK it seems like this died down for the night. I am going to bed. I'll check in the morning to make sure that no one has hit 6 yet.

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 04:02 AM
well i guess if gonzo wants to do it this way.

vote gonzo

scottyboy
07-06-2012, 07:02 AM
i had a feeling everyone and their mother would target gonzo last night, probably sky rocketed his odds.

mine plummeted, not sure if that happened to anyone else or not

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 08:00 AM
This game is confusing.

If Gonzo has a 2/3 chance of dying do we kill him knowing he is going to die or let him live knowing he has a really good chance to die tonight.

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 08:38 AM
I think the problem is, if we dont kill him tonight, i dont see why they would kill him honestly. If he comes back alive another time, we will just question it more tomorrow.

Im also really confused with this setup

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 08:53 AM
I think the problem is, if we dont kill him tonight, i dont see why they would kill him honestly. If he comes back alive another time, we will just question it more tomorrow.

Im also really confused with this setup

So am I but what I think might happen is lets say Grizz is 25% Werewolf targets Gonzo gonzo gets a 25% increase to his death percentage?

Thats the only thing that would make sense to me. It would make perfect sense to target him again tonight if we don't lynch him. It would kill him and someone else through a lynch.

With that said if his death percentage is actually that high it might confirm he is not a WW.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 08:57 AM
This game is clearly different to every other game weve ever played. we could keep speculating theories and get no where, or we take a stab in the dark, and lynch someone. Gonzo clearly doesnt have the best intentions for the town by lying to us.

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 08:59 AM
BTW I understand that Grizz is not in the game. It was a way to explain my theory without accusing other people Gonzo style.

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Im guessing this, if you are a werewolve and you target someone, his percentage rises. if he is a 66% i doubt the rest here has more than 34 percent. i think if all werewolves target him at least once, he dies.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Well, this game is indeed much different than any game we have played so far.
So much so, I'm going to break from my usual MO and and even from standard game play and be extremely honest. I had a ridiculously low level of having a certain ability. Alas, it came back to me that Shane was evil.
Usually I would never reveal such info so early, but for as much as this game seems to be unpredictable, I figure I had better let it out now.

vote:Shane

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Im guessing this, if you are a werewolve and you target someone, his percentage rises. if he is a 66% i doubt the rest here has more than 34 percent. i think if all werewolves target him at least once, he dies.

Thats what I am saying. So right now we have a dilemma.

If Gonzo in fact has 66% death then he is likely a townie and likely going to die tonight. So we have two options.

Option One: Lynch Gonzo - If we lynch Gonzo we most likely lose a townie but we prevent 2 sure fire deaths today and hope the WW can only raise someone's percentage.

Option Two: We lynch someone else. This will likely hit a townie due to a standard setup and will basically almost certainly kill two people today (Gonzo and whomever is lynched). We have a shot at hitting a WW but it is probably a 2/11 shot.

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:19 AM
With what CJ just brought to the table I am more than okay taking option two with his word Shane is bad.

Vote: JBond

fenikz
07-06-2012, 09:20 AM
So much so, I'm going to break from my usual MO and and even from standard game play and be extremely honest. I had a ridiculously low level of having a certain ability. Alas, it came back to me that Shane was evil.
Usually I would never reveal such info so early, but for as much as this game seems to be unpredictable, I figure I had better let it out now.

I kinda want to vote you just for writing in that style, do we think the % affects the results?

sbh15
07-06-2012, 09:23 AM
well based on CJ's info, I have to vote Shane. if he comes back good, we'll know CJ is a liar and we can make him the lynch tomorrow. there's probably just the same chance of hitting on a WW this way as RR or voting for Gonzo.

unvote: Gonzo
vote: Shane

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
I kinda want to vote you just for writing in that style, do we think the % affects the results?

I honestly can't say, but the language our messages were written leads me to believe that is not the case. I also imagine that my ability percentages will change drastically tonight as many others did last night.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM

Well this is weird.

Because my vision of Shane came back as good.

fenikz
07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
I don't think Gonzo is a werewolf so this at least gives us a chance

Vote: JBond

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Well this is weird.

Because my vision of Shane came back as good.

I trust you far less then CJ at this point.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
well based on CJ's info, I have to vote Shane. if he comes back good, we'll know CJ is a liar and we can make him the lynch tomorrow. there's probably just the same chance of hitting on a WW this way as RR or voting for Gonzo.

unvote: Gonzo
vote: Shane

I assure you I'm not lying. I just know with the changing nature of this game, I feel it serves the town better to get info that will help the town out there in the open ASAP.

sbh15
07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
oh god damnit Snicho. just when I thought we had something to go on you come and make it a complete crapshoot again. so who is the liar?

Snicho has seemed awfully set on making Gonzo the lynch and might not want to lose that momentum. I'm going to stick with Shane. at least it gives us info on which of CJ/Snicho is the liar tomorrow

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:28 AM
oh god damnit Snicho. just when I thought we had something to go on you come and make it a complete crapshoot again. so who is the liar?

Snicho has seemed awfully set on making Gonzo the lynch and might not want to lose that momentum. I'm going to stick with Shane. at least it gives us info on which of CJ/Snicho is the liar tomorrow

The way Snicho was so adamant about killing someone who has a high chance of not being a WW makes me incredibly suspicious of him.

Hence why I trust CJ far more.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:28 AM
I wont lie. I attacked Gonzo last night. But I also used my seer thingy on Jbond. I dont know what happened to Gonzo. The only thing I got back was that Shane was good.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:30 AM

1. This is why I think my abilities will be crap tomorrow
2. Birds of a feather theory ( ie. another reason snicho is on my "watch closely" list)

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:31 AM
I wont lie. I attacked Gonzo last night. But I also used my seer thingy on Jbond. I dont know what happened to Gonzo. The only thing I got back was that Shane was good.

So you just confirmed you are a WW.

sbh15
The way Snicho was so adamant about killing someone who has a high chance of not being a WW makes me incredibly suspicious of him.

Hence why I trust CJ far more.

yeah, and no matter how this ends we come out of it with info on who we should target for the lynch tomorrow. I have the same feeling about Snicho, hence my sticking with Shane as the vote.

Snicho
1. This is why I think my abilities will be crap tomorrow
2. Birds of a feather theory ( ie. another reason snicho is on my "watch closely" list)

My odds for being a wolf or seer, are now at an equal value after last night :/

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:33 AM
So you just confirmed you are a WW.

No. I have percentages to do both. Which is what i thought everyone got?

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:39 AM
My odds for being a wolf or seer, are now at an equal value after last night :/

Equally low or equally high?

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Equally low or equally high?

I'd say they are still low. My WW one went unchanged. Whilst my seer percentage increased.

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:43 AM
I'd say they are still low. My WW one went unchanged. Whilst my seer percentage increased.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you got a "see" off that means you should have a semi high probability already.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:45 AM
:facepalm: My probabilities are at 1 out of 4

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 09:48 AM
My probabilities are at 25%.

1. I didn't think we could quote our %'s

2. My seer abilities are far better then that now, so why would should we trust your lesser abilities?

3. So you have a 1 in 4 chance of being a WW and you don't expect us to be concerned?

Shane P. Hallam
07-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Dude, I don't even know if I'm a werewolf :( Don't kill me.

For lying!

If I end up as a werewolf, you can gladly kill me though, lol.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:52 AM
1. I didn't think we could quote our %'s

2. My seer abilities are far better then that now, so why would should we trust your lesser abilities?

3. So you have a 1 in 4 chance of being a WW and you don't expect us to be concerned?

Oh **** really?

Im not saying you should trust them. Im just telling you what I got back.

No I dont think you should be concerned. My Seering percentage went up. Not my WW one. I dont even care. Im just trying to be completely honest here.

Edit: front page says nothing about not being allowed to quote percentages?

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Dude, I don't even know if I'm a werewolf :( Don't kill me.

For lying!

If I end up as a werewolf, you can gladly kill me though, lol.

I understand this JBond VS Gonzo rivalry but it seems like he is highly unlikely to be a wolf yet you still want to kill him. Shouldn't that be suspicious.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Shouldnt anyone who doesnt want to lynch Gonzo be suspicious? Seriously. Gonzo just creates so much confusion even if he does get people talking.

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Shouldnt anyone who doesnt want to lynch Gonzo be suspicious? Seriously. Gonzo just creates so much confusion even if he does get people talking.

You are saying "we should kill Gonzo even though he is likely good because I don't want to deal with his ****"

and I am the one that is suspicious.

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 09:58 AM
I seriously get the feeling gonzo is lying about the 66% and is trying to find someone who actually has more than that to help the werewolves. COming out and stating your dying percentage just helps the werewolves to figure out who they are.

sbh15
07-06-2012, 09:59 AM

not after CJ explicitly stated he saw Shane as evil and that his odds are higher than yours. the timing of your entry into the whole argument was right as Gonzo was losing momentum as the lynch vote. considering how adamant you've been on voting/targeting Gonzo, it came across as very suspicious and made CJ appear far more trustworthy than you. at this point, not voting Shane is the odd move

Snicho
07-06-2012, 10:00 AM
You are saying "we should kill Gonzo even though he is likely good because I don't want to deal with his ****"

and I am the one that is suspicious.

Basically. Yes.

Look, you now all know my percentage. You now all know that im neutral (kinda). Obviously, not many people are prepared to jump on the lynch Gonzo bandwagon. So be it. Its not like we have any full proof evidence to go on right now. Two results have come back saying opposite things about Jbond. Go figure.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
- Refrain from editing your posts.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I will say no to that just to see how it works much like role claiming I feel it cheapens the game.

You also edited your post.
What gives, man?

Snicho
07-06-2012, 10:02 AM
You also edited your post.
What gives, man?

My bad.

Sorry.

Shane P. Hallam
07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
I understand this JBond VS Gonzo rivalry but it seems like he is highly unlikely to be a wolf yet you still want to kill him. Shouldn't that be suspicious.

No one is a werewolf yet, my % isn't at 0, but it isn't very high to be a werewolf. I'm not a seer though, and no one died last night.

Shane P. Hallam
07-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Are you also allowing lying for no possible reason to go unpunished? That seems lame too. Gonzo blatantly LIED to everyone at the start. I have been nothing but truthful :(

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Are you also allowing lying for no possible reason to go unpunished? That seems lame too. Gonzo blatantly LIED to everyone at the start. I have been nothing but truthful :(

He will probably die soon anyway if his 2/3 death% is correct.

fenikz
07-06-2012, 10:16 AM
anyone else have a death %?

sbh15
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM

it's not like we've suddenly looked over that (I hope). but when CJ came out with information, lynching based on that was a much more practical move than lynching based on Gonzo being Gonzo. plus, if he isn't lying again, he'll probably die tonight anyway.

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 10:24 AM
anyone else have a death %?
I have a death percentage. I also am neither a WW nor a seer. Both plummeted :/ i used to have the percentages jbond mentioned

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I am here now. I need to catch up with the vote

Snicho
07-06-2012, 10:26 AM
it's not like we've suddenly looked over that (I hope). but when CJ came out with information, lynching based on that was a much more practical move than lynching based on Gonzo being Gonzo. plus, if he isn't lying again, he'll probably die tonight anyway.

But what if I had come out before CJ with my info about shane. Would you still not have trusted me?

Anywho, I gotta go to bed. Its getting late. Ill be able to stay up later over the next couple days once my house guests leave.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Voting Couny

Gonzo (3) Cigaro, Snicho, Renji,
JBond (5) CJ, IBC, SBH, Fenikz, Shane, Gonzo

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Did you broth up the Voting Count?

sbh15
07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
But what if I had come out before CJ with my info about shane. Would you still not have trusted me?

Anywho, I gotta go to bed. Its getting late. Ill be able to stay up later over the next couple days once my house guests leave.

it's an interesting question, but why would you publicly clear Shane when he drew no suspicion before CJ's information? that would only make you out as suspicious.

again, the lynch is going to tell us if you are lying or if CJ is. if you are confident in your information, and I assume Broth wouldn't lie to you about a result (unless he broth'd it up) then you have no reason to worry for your own sake. killing Gonzo or choosing RR is just as likely to kill a townie as trusting potentially false info, but provides us with no real information. this actually will.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Scootyboy, Gonzo and Deep have yet to vote.

Shane P. Hallam
07-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm fine with dying. O.C. game is wrapping up and Draftopia should start soon. Plus if I end up being a werewolf, guess it is good for the town. (Seriously, am I supposed to be for or against the town if I'm not a werewolf yet?)

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: Shane

Gay Ork Wang
07-06-2012, 11:11 AM
This is such a weird as hell setup. i dont even know who to root for

Shane P. Hallam
07-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah, this makes no sense to me. Just tell me my damn role!

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Vote: Shane

If I wanted to **** the town over I never would have told everyone I was lying. I would have confused you all ever more if I was trying to screw you all over. I didn't. Snicho and Shane being so adamant about lynching me means if Shane turns up evil, Snicho is next.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Did you broth up the Voting Count?

I don't think so. Did I miss a vote?

fenikz
07-06-2012, 11:58 AM
well it says 3 for each but there are 4 names for each

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 12:05 PM
well it says 3 for each but there are 4 names for each

You may need to refresh.

fenikz
07-06-2012, 12:08 PM
or you could just post a new one :/

sbh15
07-06-2012, 12:11 PM
there are 6 votes for Shane:

1. CJ
2. IBC
3. SBH
4. fenikz
5. Shane
6. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Count again sir. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END THIS DAY!

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Count again sir. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END THIS DAY!

-_- my goal was not to broth up this game I failed :/ Luckily I have Caddy to help the next one.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 12:29 PM
The town gathered around Shane with their torches lit. Shane said I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!! He jumps in the newly created fire. His dying words were "Draftopia will be way better than this game!" As the fire burned him the quantum waves revealed his true identity.

Shane P Hallam (Alpha Werewolf) has been killed

as his role has been revealed to be the Alpha werewolf Renji said. "Guys I don't feel so good." as a gaping hole shows up in his neck.

Renji (Townie) has died

SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP!

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Once again the town gathers after seeing Renji die the way he did yesterday. They can only ask am I next? But for right now there are no dead bodies in the town.

With 10 people left in the town 6 are needed for majority.

Cigaro
07-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Vote: Snicho

I'm assuming a link between him and Shane.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 07:16 PM
****. Well this looks bad. I legit got results he was good. But I guess its inevitable that im gonna get lycnhed today.

fenikz
07-06-2012, 07:23 PM
after having 0% chance of being a townie yesterday it seems that I have become one

I DON'T KNOW WTF IS GOING ON

Cigaro
07-06-2012, 07:25 PM
****. Well this looks bad. I legit got results he was good. But I guess its inevitable that im gonna get lycnhed today.

What results do you have today?

Snicho
07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I have none. I didn't get anything back. My odds went down and I didn't get a death percentage back. I'm so confused. Also it's interesting gonzo didn't die despite the fact that he was so convinced he would.

fenikz
07-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I never had a death percentage so not too sure what that actually is(wouldn't know if I had it anyways)

actually he brothed up - 0% for me :)

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I am thinking maybe I didn't die because Shane was lynched. All I know is that being a townie was not even mentioned before I got my new odds. Now I have a 50 percent chance of being one. That said Snicho is the obvious vote right now.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Why would I so blatantly come out saying I got results saying he was good if I was a werewolf? That's such an idiot move on my behalf. I seriously had no idea he was a wolf.

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Why would I so blatantly come out saying I got results saying he was good if I was a werewolf? That's such an idiot move on my behalf. I seriously had no idea he was a wolf.

My thinking is that because nobody has any idea what is going on and because Shane is thought of as trustworthy you felt safe backing him up. What do you propose the town does?

Snicho
07-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I actually have no idea. I don't know what's going on. I tried to use my seer thing on fenikz but got nothing back. I propose that we just talk I out, see what everyone else has to say before you decide to lynch me.

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2012, 08:32 PM
I actually have no idea. I don't know what's going on. I tried to use my seer thing on fenikz but got nothing back. I propose that we just talk I out, see what everyone else has to say before you decide to lynch me.

I do find it odd that you apparently got a result back that said Shane is good one night and now today get nothing back on Fenikz.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I agree, it is weird. This game is just different. Maybe my results were false?

fenikz
07-06-2012, 08:35 PM
step into my Stargate we will hash things out

:tuxout:

ImBrotherCain
07-06-2012, 08:46 PM
On the tablet. Will try to keep up but at this point clearly CJ was right. Unless CJ has a result other wise I am voting with the person I am most suspicious of.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Vote Count

Snicho (4): Gonzo, Cigaro, IBC, SBH

With 9 people alive 5 are needed for majority

sbh15
07-06-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't see any situation where Snicho shouldn't be the vote here. Whether he lied intentionally or not, there seems to be some link betseen he and Shane. Can't quite think of any other reason Broth would give him results saying Shane is good.

vote: Snicho

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Vote Count

Snicho (4): Gonzo, Cigaro, IBC, SBH

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snicho
07-06-2012, 09:08 PM
This is so ****. Why would I be given results saying he was good when I have odds. The fact I have odds means im neither Ww or seer.

Cigaro
07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Unvote: Snicho

Too fast.

Cigaro
07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Right now I still want to lynch Snicho, but he too quickly moved to being lynched for my liking. I would like to hear from everyone first before things proceed.

sbh15
07-06-2012, 09:25 PM
good call there. would be good to hear from CJ to see if he maybe watched Snicho/got anymore information.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Fenikz came back good.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 10:47 PM
I just got back from fishing, so I popped that up to get in before the lock. My numbers must not have changed as I was given none in my PM.

Brothgar
07-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Vote Count

Snicho (3): Gonzo, IBC, SBH

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 10:59 PM
I just got back from fishing, so I popped that up to get in before the lock. My numbers must not have changed as I was given none in my PM.

My bad, I read that so fast, I thought Cigaro was a 5th vote not an unvote.

My opinion on Snicho is that there is a chance he is not evil, just a false seer.

I'd like to hear some other thoughts before I cast a vote.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:17 PM

Ok, broth PM'd me my new numbers and some of my prior theories were proven right (I believe).

Let me do some reading, I will report back with more in either case.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:26 PM
My theories-

Gonzo is good (his numbers and my theory work out)
Fenikz is good (my seer actions said so)

WW's aren't aware of each other or they aren't aware of how their powers work.

In order to kill me (as per my theory) both (yes, I think there are only two more) have to come after me tonight, so If I could get protected and if we could get someone to speak up if they roll block anyone.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
My theories-

Gonzo is good (his numbers and my theory work out)
Fenikz is good (my seer actions said so)

WW's aren't aware of each other or they aren't aware of how their powers work.

In order to kill me (as per my theory) both (yes, I think there are only two more) have to come after me tonight, so If I could get protected and if we could get someone to speak up if they roll block anyone.

However, if there are 3 left, only two have the ability to kill.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 11:35 PM
How do you know how many there are? If we all started off with odds then how did people turn into wolves?

sbh15
07-06-2012, 11:43 PM
CJ, do you think we can clear Snicho at all? right now that is the important question, since he appears to have lied/been given false information about the "alpha wolf".

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:43 PM
I'd prefer to keep my methods to myself at present. Time will tell if I am correct.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
CJ, do you think we can clear Snicho at all? right now that is the important question, since he appears to have lied/been given false information about the "alpha wolf".

I think it is possible he could be a false-seer. That however does leave open the possibility he is a WW as well.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM

I didn't lie. That's what I was told. I don't know why my results were wrong

Snicho
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm assuming the alpha wolf means he is the leader. Could it be possible that the leader has a 50% chance of showing up as good or evil? Like a godfather comes back as good in typical games.

sbh15
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
I didn't lie. That's what I was told. I don't know why my results were wrong

I don't necessarily believe that you knowingly posted false info anymore. given CJ's theory that the werewolves don't know who they are/how their powers work, it's possible you are one and because you "saw" Shane, the alpha wolf, he came back as good (to you). my point being, I'm not sure it's relevant if you lied or not. my theory is that you got information based on your role.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I will also point out that Deep has only one post, despite having posted in several other places since this thread opened.y
In fact, he was the first player to post then nothing since.

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm assuming the alpha wolf means he is the leader. Could it be possible that the leader has a 50% chance of showing up as good or evil? Like a godfather comes back as good in typical games.

Possible, but I think it had to do more with our percentages than anything.

Snicho
07-06-2012, 11:51 PM
But I have odds to be both? When you become a proper seer or wolf don't you get 0% for the one that you aren't?

CJSchneider
07-06-2012, 11:54 PM
But I have odds to be both? When you become a proper seer or wolf don't you get 0% for the one that you aren't?

Both, what?

Snicho
07-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Odds for seer and wolf.

DeepThreat
07-06-2012, 11:56 PM
I will also point out that Deep has only one post, despite having posted in several other places since this thread opened.y
In fact, he was the first player to post then nothing since.

I'll be honest: It's because I have zero interest in this game. I have a 0% chance of being dead, a 0% chance of being a werewolf and a 0% chance of being a seer.

CJSchneider
07-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Oh, look who decided to pop in.

sbh15
07-07-2012, 12:11 AM
well I'm about to go to sleep, but my vote is sticking with Snicho. it seems he doesn't have any explanation for his seer results, and I think our best move is to get one. as I've already stated, he might not have lied about his results, but the fact that he got the ones that he did is just fishy.

DeepThreat
07-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Oh, look who decided to pop in.

Go ahead and lynch me. I honestly don't care.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 12:23 AM
I'll be honest: It's because I have zero interest in this game. I have a 0% chance of being dead, a 0% chance of being a werewolf and a 0% chance of being a seer.

Go ahead and lynch me. I honestly don't care.

This seriously rustles my jimmies.

DeepThreat
07-07-2012, 12:25 AM
This seriously rustles my jimmies.

I'm sorry, but, man, it just isn't working for me.

Snicho
07-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Thats a really **** attitude Deep. If your telling the truth, then your a townie, which is actually one of the most important roles for town.

Look I didnt lie about my results. maybe my odds were just so low that they just came back wrong.

DeepThreat
07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Thats a really **** attitude Deep. If your telling the truth, then your a townie, which is actually one of the most important roles for town.

Look I didnt lie about my results. maybe my odds were just so low that they just came back wrong.

I agree, it is a **** attitude. It's not because I'm a townie, but more because I have no ******* clue what is going on in this game. I'm fine with being a townie; I've done it in many games, including the OC game. It's just this particular setup that has me uninterested.

Brothgar
07-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Fine I really wasn't going to mod kill for a ******** rule like % claiming but **** it if you don't want to play I release you from your responsability

Deepthreat (townie) Modkilled

Continue on