PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on rookie Chandler Harnish?

Ness
07-08-2012, 05:38 AM
Do you guys believe he has any shot in the NFL? Every year I always wonder when a Mr. Irrelevant will beat the odds. The closest we've gotten to that in recent memory is Marques Colston. Obviously with Andrew Luck in the way it will be hard unless Andrew completely busts and Harnish gets an opportunity at some point and lights it up, but I'm guessing if he were to build enough of a case to bid for a starting job it would be somewhere else. That is even if he gets that chance. Did anyone see him play at Northern Illinois?

CJSchneider
07-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Do you guys believe he has any shot in the NFL? Every year I always wonder when a Mr. Irrelevant will beat the odds. The closest we've gotten to that in recent memory is Marques Colston. Obviously with Andrew Luck in the way it will be hard unless Andrew completely busts and Harnish gets an opportunity at some point and lights it up, but I'm guessing if he were to build enough of a case to bid for a starting job it would be somewhere else. That is even if he gets that chance. Did anyone see him play at Northern Illinois?

Ryan Succop says hello.

Shane P. Hallam
07-08-2012, 09:29 AM

He has the chance to be mediocre.