PDA

View Full Version : What do you think....

dd_dpa
03-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Sign David Carr draft Calvin Johnson and I guess Offensive Lineman ? not sure what u guys need but i would like to see that then you guys can trade moss/porter for some more picks.

RaiderNation
03-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Sign David Carr draft Calvin Johnson and I guess Offensive Lineman ? not sure what u guys need but i would like to see that then you guys can trade moss/porter for some more picks.

thats exacly what i want to happen. have carr and walter battle for the qb job and have CJ,curry and porter as our wr's.pretty sure we aint trading porter so moss for a 2nd or 3rd would help us alot

Komp
03-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Yah if we can draft another good OL/DL in the 2nd/3rd for Moss that would be perfect. Carr and Walter would be a good position battle, although they are somewhat similar in play style. I still think we need to improve the OL before bringing in a franchise QB and more picks always helps.

TRJ997
03-31-2007, 11:17 PM
I don't see any reason to believe that Carr would be better in OAK than HOU. Draft Russell and O-Line and get Moss on the same page and OAK will be in a better position than if they have to draft a rookie 3 years from now.