PDA

View Full Version : Friends Mafia - GAME THREAD - Town Wins

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Sorry guys, I was trying to get some work done.

This is really dragging out so without further adieu...

Unvote: Jrd
Vote: UKFan

Shane and vidae should be looked in to if they haven't already. I would bet my life that one of the two is evil.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 01:34 PM
These long days benefit the Mafia more than the town...

As this train grows we can narrow down some of the scum.

Not sure I agree with the first statement. It can at times, but it still provides a lot of dialogue to go back on when we find out people's rules. As Renji has alluded to a few times, killing a member of the town is okay as it gives us info. We've had discourse on UKFan, if he comes back as bad, we should look at those that didn't vote for him. If he comes back good, I'd imagine some of the mafia hopped on this train (if they were around and not trying to stay under the radar). Obviously that isn't fullproof, but a start.

Add on someone like broth. With my discourse with vidae, broth being good or bad could point to me or him. Now, SBH and Renji, JDR and those still voting for him, etc.

Long days CAN give info for later...if used correctly.

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Vote Count:

UK (9) - sbh, fenikz, vidae, BB, Ngata, Shane, Kill, JR, Todd
JR (3) - GOW, UK, Todd
GOW (1) - IBC

With 18 alive, 10 is needed for a majority.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 01:35 PM
ha what if BD was the silencer and used it on UK what a clever ploy that would be

killxswitch
07-26-2012, 01:35 PM
The ease with which this vote is going through would seem to indicate that UKFan is not going to turn up mafia. Hopefully we can combine some GOOD INFORMATION FROM THE POWER ROLES with some patterns that emerged (maybe players that started to get votes but for whatever reason wriggled out of it) and finally bag a mafia member.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 01:37 PM
ha what if BD was the silencer and used it on UK what a clever ploy that would be

http://mlkshk.com/r/DBLT

That would be an excellent move.

Shane P. Hallam
The ease with which this vote is going through would seem to indicate that UKFan is not going to turn up mafia. Hopefully we can combine some GOOD INFORMATION FROM THE POWER ROLES with some patterns that emerged (maybe players that started to get votes but for whatever reason wriggled out of it) and finally bag a mafia member.

That's the goal. This is a big night for the power roles. If one of them gets something, it is time to reveal it and bring it up. It also can allow any complimentary roles to know who to help.

D-Unit
Great idea that would be. I wonder if you're right.

Maybe we should vote for Bulldogs instead....

Gay Ork Wang
07-26-2012, 01:39 PM
UK already talked this day.

SuperPacker
UK already talked this day.

I'm glad someone picked up on that.

ImBrotherCain
Not sure I agree with the first statement. It can at times, but it still provides a lot of dialogue to go back on when we find out people's rules. As Renji has alluded to a few times, killing a member of the town is okay as it gives us info. We've had discourse on UKFan, if he comes back as bad, we should look at those that didn't vote for him. If he comes back good, I'd imagine some of the mafia hopped on this train (if they were around and not trying to stay under the radar). Obviously that isn't fullproof, but a start.

Add on someone like broth. With my discourse with vidae, broth being good or bad could point to me or him. Now, SBH and Renji, JDR and those still voting for him, etc.

Long days CAN give info for later...if used correctly.

Right now... this is just crippling the town. It is forcing people to vote for random people not based on any intuition. People see 2 hours left and hop on the nearest train... Pretty simple.

Not to mention your plan revolves around two key parts and that is that people actually use their brains which is (sadly) pretty rare. Along with that the people who can actually put it together are typically killed off early. So late game when you can actually use the gathered information you have a bunch of Cro-magnons trying to solve a rubik'c cube.

Not really ideal.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Right now... this is just crippling the town. It is forcing people to vote for random people not based on any intuition. People see 2 hours left and hop on the nearest train... Pretty simple.

Not to mention your plan revolves around two key parts and that is that people actually use their brains which is (sadly) pretty rare. Along with that the people who can actually put it together are typically killed off early. So late game when you can actually use the gathered information you have a bunch of Cro-magnons trying to solve a rubik'c cube.

Not really ideal.

Heh, can't say I disagree. But ideally it isn't bad, lol.

Gay Ork Wang
07-26-2012, 01:43 PM
can we prolong the day if we get information SP or is RR set?

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 01:46 PM
As long as it looks like something is happening, yes.

Gay Ork Wang
07-26-2012, 01:48 PM
okay. im guessing this isnt "somethign is happening"

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 01:50 PM
You would be correct.

Gay Ork Wang
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
ah wtf, nothing is gonna happen

unlynch
vote ukfan

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Final Vote Count:

UK (10) - sbh, fenikz, vidae, BB, Ngata, Shane, Kill, JR, Todd, GOW
JR (2) - UK, Todd
GOW (1) - IBC

With 18 alive, 10 is needed for a majority.

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Things weren’t looking great for the town, who had yet to kill a Mafia member, so they were determined to come to a decision. After some early discussions, they finally decided that UKfan would be of no help to the town if he wasn’t saying much and so they closed in on him ready to dispose of him. Without saying a word, UK took the beating and was dead within minutes.

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/3947/419072-jackgeller_large.jpg

UKfan (Jack Geller) (Townie) has been lynched.

Send in your night actions ASAP.

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
With the towns numbers decreasing, but whoever was doing the killing still alive, the town needed some luck to go their way last night. However, they straight away knew someone or something, to be more specific, was missing. Bulldogs was not there. The town hurried to the zoo, to see if he was there, but there was no luck. They then made their way too the film set, and there he was, lying there with 3 bullet holes through his body.

http://images.wikia.com/friends/images/f/f7/Marcelandross.jpg

Bulldogs (Marcel) (Thief) has been killed.

Luckily for the town, everyone else was still there and so they headed back to Central Perk, to decide on what to do.

With 16 alive, 9 is needed for a majority.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 08:11 PM
ha Ross is a thief, no mafia kill though, please someone have some info

edit: oh it's the monkey

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Thunderstorms knocked out my internet, so im on my phone for the night. Will follow but probably wont post as much.

bantx
07-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Whats the scoop broth

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Must still be a protector with only the one kill too.

D-Unit
07-26-2012, 08:26 PM

I always love a good broth up. :evil_laugh:

D-Unit
07-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Must still be a protector with only the one kill too.
Or I wonder if a killer was role blocked.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 08:30 PM

Lots of possibilities abound. But not having two kills is VERY intriguing.

My hope is that there is going to be some info today.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm very interested to see what broth has. Tracker's a tough role though so unless he watched someone target Bulldogs we might have to go another day without any real leads.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:33 PM
I gotta be honest and admit I'm not entirely sure how to play this, but I'll just come out with it: BeerBaron is evil. Lynching him nets us our first Mafia kill.

vote : BeerBaron

sbh15
07-26-2012, 08:34 PM

how do you know the mafia didn't kill last night?

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:35 PM
I gotta be honest and admit I'm not entirely sure how to play this, but I'll just come out with it: BeerBaron is evil. Lynching him nets us our first Mafia kill.

Is this a hunch or is there more to it than you're leading on?

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 08:35 PM

Also possible. With the popularity of the mafia shield role, i wonder if that played a part. Maybe the sk tried taking out a mafia member and they blocked it that way?

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Is this a hunch or is there more to it than you're leading on?

There is more to it. The reason I said I wasn't sure how to play this was because I don't think there are any protectors left so I'm probably going to die tonight, but hey, you guys said it: a 1:1 trade is always worth it so I'm giving it to you guys.

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 08:36 PM

Ooook... This should be interesting. What is your basis?

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Very intriguing turn of events here.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Ooook... This should be interesting. What is your basis?

I'm an Investigator. I targeted you last night and you came back evil. That is my basis.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 08:39 PM
This should be fun. Still don't quite trust vidae, but unless broth comes with something better, I say we go on it. I'd like to hear the details of vidae's role myself so we can make this judgement.

EDIT: He sniped me!

Shane P. Hallam
Vote: BeerBaron

jrdrylie
I doubt there are any millers left and it would be hard to believe Vidae is an incompetent investigator two games in a row. And the mafia silencing one of their own to try and clear him makes some sense.

BeerBaron
Well, then lynch me. I dont feel like battling this from my phone. Not worth the effort.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Vote: Lynch Beerbaron

If vidae is lying we take the 1 for 1 trade. What were the other results of you investigations vidae?

The only thing I can think of here that makes me hesitant is the mafia found out BB has a big role and they figured they could pull a quick one on us with the numbers advantage they have. Vidae's really the first one to come out with info though so I will trust him.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 08:40 PM
how do you know the mafia didn't kill last night?

kinda just an assumption

knives = mafia(exes)
bullets = serial killer

sbh15
07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
vote: BeerBaron

this should be pretty easy

fenikz
07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Also I have been thinking BB was evil

Gonna wait for broth for a bit, although he may be silenced

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 08:42 PM
kinda just an assumption

knives = mafia(exes)
bullets = serial killer

Isn't it usually the other way around?

vidae
Vote: Lynch Beerbaron

If vidae is lying we take the 1 for 1 trade. What were the other results of you investigations vidae?

The only thing I can think of here that makes me hesitant is the mafia found out BB has a big role and they figured they could pull a quick one on us with the numbers advantage they have. Vidae's really the first one to come out with info though so I will trust him.

I don't have any others. It's a 2x shot, and I wasn't too active the first few days because of babysitting so I decided to save them.

jrdrylie
I wish he would at least try to defend himself. I would also like to hear people Vidae cleared from the first few nights of investigations. That will make tonight's actions and tomorrow's lynch easier.

Lynch BB

fenikz
I just figured ex girlfriends were more prone to stabbing people than shooting them

Snicho
07-26-2012, 08:43 PM
So BB is just giving up? We dont even get to hear him defend himself?

Shane P. Hallam
I just figured ex girlfriends were more prone to stabbing people than shooting them

Lol, Emily would probably kill with a shotgun.

SuperPacker
Vote Count:

BB (4) - vidae, Shane, Todd, sbh

BeerBaron
Im a fool with a one shot vigilante power. Let me live and ill use it on whoever u want tonight. Even if the mafia or sk tries to target the same person to frame me as a liar, tou should see it in the write up. Its a pretty unique method of death.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Im a fool with a one shot vigilante power. Let me live and ill use it on whoever u want tonight. Even if the mafia or sk tries to target the same person to frame me as a liar, tou should see it in the write up. Its a pretty unique method of death.

I don't get it. Why would you come back evil to my Investigation? And I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt my character is Incompetent, especially with a 2x shot ability, though I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I better not be Incompetent two games in a row.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 08:45 PM

I don't believe you, but I want to hold off on lynching BB to hear from broth.

I'll back off...for now

Unvote: BB

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 08:45 PM
I don't get it. Why would you come back evil to my Investigation? And I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt my character is Incompetent, especially with a 2x shot ability, though I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I better not be Incompetent two games in a row.

That would be epic.

D-Unit
07-26-2012, 08:47 PM
been waiting for someone to come forward. someone finally did. vidae didn't have to and is risking a lot. i'm willing to see how this turns out.

vote: BeerBaron

SuperPacker
Vote Count:

BB (5) - vidae, Todd, sbh, JR, D-Unit

BeerBaron

Tell me who u want me to target and itll be done. Revealing the exact method would probably be a character reveal but itll be separate.

Go check out your character on the friends wiki and make sure there is no chance of incompetence.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:48 PM
I've never modded a game with a Vigilante before, so for those that have, what is the deal with the role itself? Do they come up evil when investigated?

jrdrylie
FWIW, I Googled the fool role and they want to be lynched. Don't know if that changes our strategy or not.

Shane P. Hallam
I've never modded a game with a Vigilante before, so for those that have, what is the deal with the role itself? Do they come up evil when investigated?

I've seen it done both ways, depends on the character usually.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Tell me who u want me to target and itll be done. Revealing the exact method would probably be a character reveal but itll be separate.

Go check out your character on the friends wiki and make sure there is no chance of incompetence.

If the town wants to use your kill for our benefit I'm okay with that. I think I know you well enough to be able to trust you with that.

As far as the wiki goes, I've seen every episode of this show at least 3-4x. I would know if my character were Incompetent.

jrdrylie

Vigilante is a town-aligned role. Fool is usually a third party role from what I've read.

BeerBaron
FWIW, I Googled the fool role and they want to be lynched. Don't know if that changes our strategy or not.

Jesters want to be lynched. Fools have to visit a person and they die if the person dies. Shane had that role as quina in the ff game.

vidae
I've seen it done both ways, depends on the character usually.

Okay, well I'm a little less confident than I was before..

fenikz
Vigilante = Good
Serial Killer = Evil/Neutral

I think

Todd Bertuzzi
If the town wants to use your kill for our benefit I'm okay with that. I think I know you well enough to be able to trust you with that.

As far as the wiki goes, I've seen every episode of this show at least 3-4x. I would know if my character were Incompetent.

To be fair it took you a while to realize in Community haha.

Snicho
07-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Vidae who else had you investigated?

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Dammit Snicho he's a 2x investigator and this is the first one he used.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:51 PM
To be fair it took you a while to realize in Community haha.

No, I explained after the game that I knew the results I got back would be backwards or just random ******** and I went with Bulldogs anyway, haha. I wanted to have fun as an Investigator and not be worried about dying and being Pierce was the perfect character for that.

Vidae who else had you investigated?

I already said I'm a 2x shot and BB was the first person I used it on. I was pretty inactive the first two days and didn't want to waste my ability.

jrdrylie
Jesters want to be lynched. Fools have to visit a person and they die if the person dies. Shane had that role as quina in the ff game.

I'm just going off what I read and it said a fool secretly wants to be lynched.

Snicho
Oh sorry. Missed it.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm wondering why a guy who is usually killed early on waited two nights before using a 2x ability. You say you were busy but you would still need to send in that you weren't using your action.

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM

I'm just going off what I read and it said a fool secretly wants to be lynched.

Then why in the actual **** would i argue logically now?

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm wondering why a guy who is usually killed early on waited two nights before using a 2x ability. You say you were busy but you would still need to send in that you weren't using your action.

Too busy to keep up with the thread, not to send a single PM. And I'm actually not killed early in most games. I've only been killed the first two days once or twice since these games started.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:54 PM
If vidae is mafia I just couldn't see them sacrificing one of their own for a fool/1x vigilante though so I'll trust him, not much else to go on anyways and we desperately need to hit today.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Fwiw if BB is telling the truth about his vigilante ability it could be a big help in getting us back in the game here after falling behind early. It will require a big leap of faith though as he could easily be mafia trying to make it by another day.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Unvote BB

I want to wait and see if broth has any pertinent information before we end this.

vidae
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm not Mafia and I'm not lying. This is just how it turned out this game.

The thing we need to ask ourselves now is, who are the two people we're picking to die? If we can trust BB (and I do think we can) to kill a target, who would that be? And who would a lynch target be if we decide to trust BB?

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 09:02 PM
(i accidentally hit something in the mod settings fumbling with my phone. I dont think i ****** anything up but in case)

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Btw, i was strongly considering using on killswith (who reminds me of how he played in sessme street as gf) or shane, who ive been suspicious of, last night but held off. Lynch one and ill kill the other.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Well, in deciding who we want BB to kill if we trust him, I would of course rule out BB, Vidae, broth, and myself. That leaves 12 options. And seeing as we think there are 5 mafia and a serial killer, 50-50 odds are pretty decent.

killxswitch
07-26-2012, 09:14 PM
vidae, what made you target BB in the first place?

vidae
07-26-2012, 09:17 PM
vidae, what made you target BB in the first place?

It was kind of the same reason I picked Bulldogs in the Community game: Good player who most likely wouldn't be framed/tailored that I could get some real results on.

ImBrotherCain
07-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Btw, i was strongly considering using on killswith (who reminds me of how he played in sessme street as gf) or shane, who ive been suspicious of, last night but held off. Lynch one and ill kill the other.

What is your power?

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 09:22 PM
What is your power?

Im a fool with a one shot vigilante kill.

BeerBaron
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Well, im going to bed. Hopefully ill have wroking internet in the morning, and ill definitely have it at work.

My cards are on the table. Decide what u want to do. If u want to give me a shot to use me kill, let me know on who.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm heading out for some Thursday night fun. I'll log back on later and give my thoughts on whom we should use BB's power on.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Unvote: Beerbaron

SuperPacker
07-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Vote Count:

BB (2) - sbh, D-Unit

vidae
07-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Yeah I'm not really convinced that BB is the way to go now. If we, as a town, think we can trust him that is.

unvote : BeerBaron

vidae
07-26-2012, 09:58 PM
I AM still confused as to why he came back evil to my investigations. I'm really just confused now.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Framer and incompetent investigator seem to be the likely possibilities. I think you might have answered it before but does it make sense with your character? Not sure why BB would be framed and it would have to be a great coincidence but those are really the only two reasons I can think of that we seem to see game in and game out.

vidae
07-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Like I said I know Friends pretty well and I would be really shocked to find out I got wrong results.

bantx
07-26-2012, 10:13 PM
where the hell is broth

fenikz
07-26-2012, 10:14 PM
because he is most likely lying, Broth where are you!

Snicho
07-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Broth maybe got silenced?

Also theres something about Vidae, BB and Jr. I feel one of them isnt being sincere, and is actually playing us :/

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Like I said I know Friends pretty well and I would be really shocked to find out I got wrong results.

I've been trying to think of you could be. Doesn't seem like the main group has #x abilities at this point. I have some ideas of who you may be that would feel this confident.

Anyway, we can never decide on a lynch and now we have to decide on two people? This should be fun. Why do you think BB is good now vidae and your investigation is wrong? At this point, it is very tough to ignore an evil result.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 10:25 PM

Also theres something about Vidae, BB and Jr. I feel one of them isnt being sincere, and is actually playing us :/

I'll be pissed if broth is silenced. And I am being nothing but sincere nicho.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Who else hasn't posted?

If broth got silenced and the mafia can do the silencing, then they are dumb. Either broth or BD had to be watched last night, had to. If it was BD, we will have the killed. If it was broth and he was silenced, we should be able to decipher between anyone else who targeted broth and the silencer.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 10:27 PM
don't think we would be lucky enough to have a Watcher and Tracker

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:28 PM
don't think we would be lucky enough to have a Watcher and Tracker

Any game I've seen with a tracker has had a watcher and vice versa.

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 10:29 PM
We have been clamoring for information for days, finally get a little direction, annnnnddddddd. Back to the drawing board.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:29 PM
We have been clamoring for information for days, finally get a little direction, annnnnddddddd. Back to the drawing board.

Well, we have some information with the vidae/BB thing. I'd like to hear from everyone (except for whoever is silenced,) before ultimately deciding we have no info to lynch on.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Broth posted in the mafia thread, just saying.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm about to turn this game on its ear.

JR read good.
Ngata read evil.
Videa read inconclusive.

I wanted to stay quiet longer, but due to real life constraints, I won't be around much tomorrow, and I fear that with as far ahead as I perceive the mafia to be, I may not get another chance to speak up.
What I really hope is that this info leads to a chain of events that topples the mafia.

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Any game I've seen with a tracker has had a watcher and vice versa.

A game this size wouldn't really have any duplicate power roles I don't think, so if Vidae is our lone investigator we may be pretty ****** after tonight.

bantx
07-26-2012, 10:37 PM
convenient that broth got silenced?

Still I can't fully trust him.

fenikz
oh snap!

and lol at videa

Shane P. Hallam

JR read good.
Ngata read evil.
Videa read inconclusive.

I wanted to stay quiet longer, but due to real life constraints, I won't be around much tomorrow, and I fear that with as far ahead as I perceive the mafia to be, I may not get another chance to speak up.
What I really hope is that this info leads to a chain of events that topples the mafia.

Thank you CJ, hopefully there is still a protector out there that can keep you alive. This is huge.

The Ngata result seems legit and is an easy kill.

Vote: Ngata

One thing I will add is, this inconclusive result on vidae is suspicious. I HIGHLY doubt CJ was roleblocked, he made no indication of this. Serial Killer maybe? I'm not sure what else would get that type of result. I think it could ultimately have us figure out the Vidae/BB situation.

Would it be plausible to lynch vidae, see what his role is, and if he is lying, have BB kill Ngata? Just a thought.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:38 PM
A game this size wouldn't really have any duplicate power roles I don't think, so if Vidae is our lone investigator we may be pretty ****** after tonight.

Hahahahaha, best post ever. Read the post right above yours fool :D

jrdrylie

JR read good.
Ngata read evil.
Videa read inconclusive.

Well CJ is 100% correct about one of those. And if we are going to spare BB today, I think Ngata is the way to go.

Todd Bertuzzi
Vidae=SK??

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM
convenient that broth got silenced?

Still I can't fully trust him.

I still don't see why at this point? You people confuse me.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM
About time we had some evidence come forward. I trust CJ a lot more than vidae at this point and it looks like JR can corroborate his claim so...

Vote: ngata

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Well CJ is 100% correct about one of those. And if we are going to spare BB today, I think Ngata is the way to go.

Then do we decide for BB to "kill" someone tonight or no? I'd like to check his legitness somehow if we aren't lynching him or vidae.

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
About time we had some evidence come forward. I trust CJ a lot more than vidae at this point and it looks like JR can corroborate his claim so...

Well I corroborate that I'm good. I don't know if that is good enough for you guys though.

vote ngata

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I had y'all over for dinner! Fish tacos! This is how you do me?

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Then do we decide for BB to "kill" someone tonight or no? I'd like to check his legitness somehow if we aren't lynching him or vidae.

The only issue I have using BB's kill in Ngata is that the mafia will block it if possible.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 10:44 PM
ya you evil

also since broth is most likely silenced no reason to wait on him

the question is what do we do with the BB/vidae scenario

bantx
07-26-2012, 10:44 PM

should be a quick vote hopefully

CJ laid it out vidae should be looked at next.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 10:46 PM
vote: ngata

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:47 PM
If a watcher exists out there please watch CJ tonight since I'm not sure any protectors are left among us.

Snicho
07-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Ngata want a chance to defend yourself?

sbh15
07-26-2012, 10:53 PM
unvote: BeerBaron

vote: ngata

although I do think we should hold of on the final votes until we have the BeerBaron/vidae situation sorted out.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Don't think he can say much at this point. This is about as easy as it gets...about time we got something to go on!

fenikz
07-26-2012, 10:55 PM
only reason I haven't voted yet, trying to figure out a way to do this

even if BB kills someone we say doesn't mean that he isn't the serial killer or a goon

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Well the SK/mafia descriptions are pretty well known by now so we should be able to tell if one of the kills doesn't match up with 3 bullet holes/knife kills.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
I guess if 3 people die we could be sure but that seems like a pretty horrible night

killxswitch
07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
I'll vote for ngata once the supposed vig kill situation is worked out.

Finally some info!

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:01 PM
I say kill bantx, he is never of any help

sorry bantx

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Not sure what the hold up is on ngata.... Seems like a slam dunk to me and everyone who resists is growing suspicious in my eyes.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
you would just like to leave the BB/vidae **** unresolved?

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I've been trying to think of you could be. Doesn't seem like the main group has #x abilities at this point. I have some ideas of who you may be that would feel this confident.

Anyway, we can never decide on a lynch and now we have to decide on two people? This should be fun. Why do you think BB is good now vidae and your investigation is wrong? At this point, it is very tough to ignore an evil result.

I don't necessarily think BB is good now, but you said that Vigilante can come up evil, right? That's the only thing that is bugging me about it. Maybe he is a 1x Vigilante that comes up evil. If that is possible, and we can trust him, we can potentially take out two Mafia tonight.. if we pick right.

I don't actually think he's 100% good though.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Nothing vidae says can be trusted anymore. He led us on like he was an investigator and we all believed him because the town hasn't had any leads so far. We will find out once ngata's lynched if CJ's info can be trusted meaning vidae is the SK. We will know tomorrow if BB is telling the truth when the write ups come out and vidae is the easy lynch.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Wait, hold on.. what? Why can't there be an Investigator and a shot investigator? Why am I automatically the SK? What the hell is going on? How do you get to that conclusion?

D-Unit
Not sure what the hold up is on ngata.... Seems like a slam dunk to me and everyone who resists is growing suspicious in my eyes.
Well BB said if we saved him that he'd use his power to kill on a person of our choice. Shoudn't we give him instructions?

Todd Bertuzzi
CJ's investigation came up inconclusive, signs of the SK. The writing's on the wall vidae.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:11 PM
CJ's investigation came up inconclusive, signs of the SK. The writing's on the wall vidae.

What does this even mean? Why wouldn't a SK come up evil?

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:12 PM
What does this even mean? Why wouldn't a SK come up evil?

Because mafia is evil and SK is not mafia...

You've played enough of these to knwo that vidae.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Well BB said if we saved him that he'd use his power to kill on a person of our choice. Shoudn't we give him instructions?

Good point, any names come to mind? If vidae is the SK he seemingly can't be killed at night so it rules that out.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I have never heard of SKs automatically being "inconclusive" to investigations. SKs are considered an evil alignment in every game I've ever played.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Nothing vidae says can be trusted anymore. He led us on like he was an investigator and we all believed him because the town hasn't had any leads so far. We will find out once ngata's lynched if CJ's info can be trusted meaning vidae is the SK. We will know tomorrow if BB is telling the truth when the write ups come out and vidae is the easy lynch.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f4ifYQxQYaM/T5xEhmWJhyI/AAAAAAAAAHk/urxMNfCOuVQ/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Not much I can say at this point, won't be believed either way... I am a Role Cop? Have you heard that one before? Or a townie?

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:14 PM
I have NO IDEA how Todd came to any of those conclusions. The fact that I'm a shotted Investigator means there had to be an ACTUAL one.. but now I'm a Serial Killer. Okay. :\

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:15 PM
vidae was playing like evil vidae though

hmmmmmm

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Well whatever. I'll use my last investigation tonight because it sounds like I'm going to be lynched tomorrow for some reason. At least you'll lose a townie and not someone with an actual power.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f4ifYQxQYaM/T5xEhmWJhyI/AAAAAAAAAHk/urxMNfCOuVQ/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

1. Lynch ngata, if he comes up evil we know CJ can be trusted
2. If we trust CJ's results then vidae is the SK. SK comes back as inconclusive all the time. They are neither mafia, nor town aligned, thus the inconclusive result.
3. Tomorrow in the write ups we will know if BB was telling the truth about his role as there will either be 3 kills or one description that doesn't match up.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Vote: Ngata

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:17 PM
I have NO IDEA how Todd came to any of those conclusions. The fact that I'm a shotted Investigator means there had to be an ACTUAL one.. but now I'm a Serial Killer. Okay. :\

I trust CJ more than you at this point and he claims he investigated you and you came up as inconclusive...care to reason why that might be other than you're the SK?

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 11:18 PM
If Ngata comes back as good, I think BB should kill CJ, if he comes back evil, kill bantx?

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I trust CJ more than you at this point and he claims he investigated you and you came up as inconclusive...care to reason why that might be other than you're the SK?

How am I supposed to know? Up until two minutes ago I had no idea that you could even get an inconclusive result.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:19 PM
If Ngata comes back as good, I think BB should kill CJ, if he comes back evil, kill bantx?

works for me

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Don't let CJ fool you, I am mafia but he is my Godfather. I told them lastnight in the chat not to throw me under the bus but the bastards did it anyway. I'm snitchin. Kill him next.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:21 PM
you're from Baltimore you would never snitch

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Don't let CJ fool you, I am mafia but he is my Godfather. I told them lastnight in the chat not to throw me under the bus but the bastards did it anyway. I'm snitchin. Kill him next.

...... O_O

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:22 PM

http://www.pulledporknewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fallonyoursword-med.png

Ngatachance92
07-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Vote:Ngata
I warned you CJ.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Well hey, good thing I can't be trusted, right Todd?

jrdrylie
07-26-2012, 11:30 PM
If Ngata is telling the truth, I'm happy about it but that is a really dick move.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Vote:Ngata
I warned you CJ.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsaomjjF7H1qh5m3q.gif

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Just so we're clear, CJ didn't refute what Ngata said.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Just so we're clear, CJ didn't refute what Ngata said.

I gave you three nights of investigations to include one on you. Don't be foolish.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 11:34 PM
...and ngata is full of horse-****.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Ngata obviously has to go right now, but I called CJ being evil on day two and I honestly 100% believe Ngata here.

D-Unit
07-26-2012, 11:42 PM
If vidae was SK, he would have no reason to come out as an investigator... the first person to state their role no less. The fact that BB came clean about vidae's claim even more solidifies that he's good.

His result could have come back inconclusive if CJ was blocked when he made his investigation. All it means is that he didn't get an answer. Doesn't mean vidae is bad. Doesn't mean he's good. Just that there was no answer. But we already got our answer because BB was exposed by vidae's claim.

Or CJ could be lying like ngata is claiming. Either way, I trust vidae.

I say we lynch ngata.

Recruit BB to our side by having him kill the person we as a group choose for him (the moment he doesn't, he gets lynched the next day)... and have him kill CJ (who could be the godfather) tonight.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:44 PM
If CJ really is the Godfather (and that makes a lot of sense to me) then BB can't kill him as he'll be Bulletproof. We will have to lynch him as a town.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
If vidae was SK, he would have no reason to come out as an investigator... the first person to state their role no less. The fact that BB came clean about vidae's claim even more solidifies that he's good.

His result could have come back inconclusive if CJ was blocked when he made his investigation. All it means is that he didn't get an answer. Doesn't mean vidae is bad. Doesn't mean he's good. Just that there was no answer. But we already got our answer because BB was exposed by vidae's claim.

Or CJ could be lying like ngata is claiming. Either way, I trust vidae.

I say we lynch ngata.

Recruit BB to our side by having him kill the person we as a group choose for him (the moment he doesn't, he gets lynched the next day)... and have him kill CJ (who could be the godfather) tonight.

I thought the same initially about result in videa. Should I die before he does, I strongly suggest going after him. You'll see.

Snicho
What da ****.

This **** crayyy

D-Unit
If CJ really is the Godfather (and that makes a lot of sense to me) then BB can't kill him as he'll be Bulletproof. We will have to lynch him as a town.
Then Lynch CJ and have BB kill Ngata.

fenikz
1 more vote I think

why would we lynch a investigator d-unit :/

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:48 PM
1 more vote I think

If CJ is an Investigator I'll eat my hat.

CJSchneider
07-26-2012, 11:49 PM
If CJ is an Investigator I'll eat my hat.

I will demand photo evidence...

...and that I get to **** in the hat first.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:49 PM
trade me susan coffey :D

D-Unit
07-26-2012, 11:52 PM
1 more vote I think

you must have missed ngata's post where he said he's ratting against the group and that CJ is the Godfather.

If he is then, JDR is also mafia because CJ said JDR is good, ngata is evil and vidae was inconclusive.

Ngata could be lying, but we'd find out a lot... and we can still kill Ngata through BB.

fenikz
07-26-2012, 11:54 PM
the only person who was dick enough to do that was ncst8 and he basically has never shown his face again

and if he is lying then we kill CJ who is our investigator

plus we all know you're evil so there is no reason to listen to your opinions

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:55 PM
the only person who was dick enough to do that was ncst8 and he basically has never shown his face again

ncst8 has played quite a few games since then.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 11:56 PM
you must have missed ngata's post where he said he's ratting against the group and that CJ is the Godfather.

If he is then, JDR is also mafia because CJ said JDR is good, ngata is evil and vidae was inconclusive.

Ngata could be lying, but we'd find out a lot... and we can still kill Ngata through BB.

It's BS. If CJ was the GF, he'd have vidae as evil, not "inconclusive"

Todd Bertuzzi
07-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Pretty sure the vote limit has been reached but inconclusive doesn't come back for blocked investigations I'm pretty sure they just wouldn't receive one. Inconclusive means neutral aka SK.

vidae
07-26-2012, 11:59 PM

So CJ made something up. It wouldn't be the first time.

Shane P. Hallam
07-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Anyone have an updated vote count?

Todd Bertuzzi
07-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Last count I had was 9 which is the needed number, might want to double check though.

Watcher if you're out there use your power on CJ tonight.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 12:01 AM
So CJ made something up. It wouldn't be the first time.

I'm sure you will "investigate" him tonight.

D-Unit
07-27-2012, 12:02 AM

i understand the risk. that's why my vote is still on BB. it's good to talk things out though. if you feel it's too risky, i'm cool with not lynching CJ. but ngata is making a pretty interesting game out of this, i gotta admit.

i ain't evil, but you can be an idiot for thinking it. you don't have good mafia skills to know that, so i understand why you think i'm evil in every game.

vidae
07-27-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm sure you will "investigate" him tonight.

*shrug* I came out with information to try to help the town. Have a snarky attitude all you want, but it's a thousand times more than you have done so far.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 12:04 AM
*shrug* I came out with information to try to help the town. Have a snarky attitude all you want, but it's a thousand times more than you have done so far.

I get the feeling I have helped the town a lot more than you. Hopefully we will see tomorrow.

vidae
07-27-2012, 12:05 AM
I get the feeling I have helped the town a lot more than you. Hopefully we will see tomorrow.

Well hey, I guess it would be the first time your "feeling" was off.

D-Unit
07-27-2012, 12:05 AM
vidae had already come out as an investigator and exposed BB. if CJ came out and said he was evil, he'd look like a phoney investigator.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 12:06 AM
What's that supposed to mean?

Todd Bertuzzi
07-27-2012, 12:06 AM
ngata: Shane, Todd, JRD, bantx, CJ, sbh, fenikz, ngata, Snicho

9 votes are needed

SuperPacker
07-27-2012, 07:44 AM
After a lively start to the 4th day, with people being acused, the town quickly came to a decision. "BB is evil!" someone shouted, and so the town closed in on him. However, there was uncertainty around the accusation. It wasn't until later when "Ngata is evil" was the cry, that the town finally decided who was the next go.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RNGIHfU-YqQ/TXD_jNyu4PI/AAAAAAAAALE/z-rRGASBN2E/s1600/emily.jpg

Ngatachance92 (Emily) (Framer/Tailor) has been lynched.

Send in your night actions ASAP.

SuperPacker
07-27-2012, 02:21 PM
After a positive day yesterday, the town were in good spirits heading to Central Perk to find out what happened last night. However, as soon as everyone had assembled, it was obvious who was missing. The usually on time CJ was not there. The town went up to his apartment, and through his door, to see CJ lying there with one bullet to the forehead.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wwHYM7VIhf0/T7tF1ORLdSI/AAAAAAAAG90/WcjsB7jWfOg/s1600/vlcsnap-74746.png

CJSchneider (Ross Geller) (Investigator) has been killed.

The town went across to the other building to mourn of the loss of CJ. "Look at Ugly Naked Killswitch!" said someone standing by the window. They gathered round to look through his window. There he was, lying dead in his hammock with multiple wounds in his stomach. It appears as if he has been poked to death with some kind of Chinese eating equipment.

nf7Mp2HJOqQ

Killxswitch (Ugly Naked Guy) (Survivor) was killed.

With 13 alive, 7 is needed for a majority.

BeerBaron
07-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Well you guys didn't give me a clear person to kill outside of CJ/vidae who, if they are/were some combination of SK/GF, I wouldn't have been able to kill anyway.

So I went with one of my suspicions in Killswitch. I wasn't "wrong" per say about him being suspicious....didn't help us as much as I would have liked though.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2012, 02:26 PM
BeerBaron... you are a liar about your role. I don't trust you at all.

jrdrylie
07-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Very curious why Vidae came back inconclusive from CJ.

Todd Bertuzzi
07-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Vote: Lynch Vidae

Your time has come.

BeerBaron
07-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Vote: Vidae

Die you SK scum!

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Since CJ was Ross, I think he is to be trusted. With vidae coming back inconclusive, he is the best shot we have. I feel pretty darn confident he is the SK which can sometimes give an inconclusive result to try and not have them be apparently evil. If vidae is who he says he is, then I think we kill BB. This gives us the most info IMO.

Vote: vidae

ImBrotherCain
Vote: Vidae

Die you SK scum!

... You are a fake sir!

Todd Bertuzzi
Very curious why Vidae came back inconclusive from CJ.

I can't recall exactly when but I remember multiple games in the past where the SK has come back as inconclusive or something like that. They aren't evil technically since evil=mafia and they aren't good obviously so inconclusive it is. I'm pretty sure we had a lengthy debate about this after The Wire game.

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:32 PM
WAIT! I'm here and I'm alive time to discuss stuff before killing vidae!

ImBrotherCain
Chill with the ******* train!

I have some info...

Todd Bertuzzi
... You are a fake sir!

Care to elaborate?

jrdrylie
07-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Vote Vidae

Todd Bertuzzi
Unvote: Vidae

ImBrotherCain
BeerBaron was gifted his power to kill... Thus meaning his claim of a 1x Vig is a lie.

Shane P. Hallam
... You are a fake sir!

Do you know something we don't IBC? Or just a gut thing of BB over vidae? If so, now is the time to share before we lynch vidae.

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 02:34 PM
BeerBaron was gifted his power to kill... Thus meaning his claim of a 1x Vig is a lie.

So you gifted him the power to kill? BB definitely has some explaining to do then.

Unvote: vidae

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Last night Vidae targeted BB so I don't think he is the SK

jrdrylie

Well, what do you have?

Shane P. Hallam

Broth! Whatcha got my friend?

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2012, 02:36 PM
So you gifted him the power to kill? BB definitely has some explaining to do then.

I gave him a "Poking Device" on night 3. Seeing as his victim was poked to death I know it was not a power he had before that night.

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:36 PM
I was silenced yesterday as well

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I followed someone who targeted CJ last night.

Shane P. Hallam
I gave him a "Poking Device" on night 3. Seeing as his victim was poked to death I know it was not a power he had before that night.

Interesting, well, I change my tune. Seems like BB is the one to lynch.

jrdrylie
I was silenced yesterday as well

Did you obtain any information night three?

Also, I'm betting Vidae was silenced.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2012, 02:38 PM

Care to be less cryptic with this crucial info?

jrdrylie
Oops, forgot to unvote

Unvote Vidae

Todd Bertuzzi
Hmmm BB has some splainin to do it would appear...

Shane P. Hallam

Who is that? We may have a giant string of mafia kills right here, I think this is the GAME. If what IBC says is correct, we'd have BB and MAYBE whoever targeted CJ to kill him (not definite)

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Renji targeted me last night. There was no mafia kill. I tracked him again and he targeted CJ.

Todd Bertuzzi

Lol so much info is coming out....

ImBrotherCain
Renji targeted me last night. There was no mafia kill. I tracked him again and he targeted CJ.

That means you were probably protected... and that means I was ******* right about Renji.

EAT IT!

D-Unit
07-27-2012, 02:40 PM
I want to know what Vidae's investigation of BB reveals.

Shane P. Hallam
So, who do we kill first? BB or Renji?

jrdrylie
Wait a second, broth's explanations are confusing me. He has said Vidae targeted BB last night and that Renji targeted CJ. How did you target multiple people?

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I want to know what Vidae's investigation of BB reveals.

He already told us that yesterday. :facepalm:

BeerBaron
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
If I would have said HOW I had the vigilante kill, no one would have believed me.

D-Unit
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Broth to the rescue!

Vote: GOW

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
There is another possibility so I want to hear from renji before we lynch him

BeerBaron
07-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Also, why did vidae REVISIT me? Wasting both of his "Two-Shot Investigations" on me.

Haha, this has become a clusterfuck. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Vidae did himself in now.

Brothgar
Last night means day 3 night the night I was silenced

BeerBaron

Vote: Renji

jrdrylie
There is another possibility so I want to hear from renji before we lynch him

I'm still trying to understand your time line

Night One: Track JDR
Night Two: Track Gonzo
Night Three: Track Vidae & Renji
Night Four: Track Renji

Am I wrong about this?

Shane P. Hallam
07-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Wait a second, broth's explanations are confusing me. He has said Vidae targeted BB last night and that Renji targeted CJ. How did you target multiple people?

I'd imagine it is obvious how broth got more than one track sometimes :wave:

If I am correct, broth has given us three investigations

Night 2: Vidae to BB
Renji to broth

Night 3: Renji to CJ

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2012, 02:44 PM
If I would have said HOW I had the vigilante kill, no one would have believed me.

It still doesn't sit me me.

SuperPacker
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Vote Count:

BB (2) - IBC, Todd
GOW (2) - D-Unit, BB

Shane P. Hallam
Last night means day 3 night the night I was silenced

That makes no damn sense, lol. Night 2 or Night 3?

D-Unit

He already told us that yesterday. :facepalm:
If broth meant 2 nights ago instead of last night, then yes... I fell for broth being broth and letting that confuse me. :facepalm:

BeerBaron
So vidae did **** 3 nights? LYING SACK OF CRAP!

ImBrotherCain
I'd imagine it is obvious how broth got more than one track sometimes :wave:

If I am correct, broth has given us three investigations

Night 2: Vidae to BB
Renji to broth

Night 3: Renji to CJ

There has been four nights and he was silenced one day so I am just assuming he means 2 nights ago instead of last night.

Shane P. Hallam
Unvote: BB

I need to think

BeerBaron
07-27-2012, 02:46 PM
It still doesn't sit me me.

Plus if you knew what that did, why didn't you back me up yesterday? Especially now that vidae is basically being outed as a lying sack of crap? He apparently did something more than 2 nights.

Brothgar
07-27-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm still trying to understand your time line

Night One: Track JDR
Night Two: Track Gonzo
Night Three: Track Vidae & Renji
Night Four: Track Renji

Am I wrong about this?

Yes that is correct.

ImBrotherCain
07-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Plus if you knew what that did, why didn't you back me up yesterday? Especially now that vidae is basically being outed as a lying sack of crap? He apparently did something more than 2 nights.

I had no idea what it did... thus confusing me how you did.

SuperPacker
07-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Vote Count:

BB (2) - IBC, Todd
GOW (2) - D-Unit, BB

D-Unit
Yes that is correct.
If you can track multiple people on the same night, why didn't you do that every night?

Shane P. Hallam
Yes that is correct.

Alright, so we essentially have two main options:

1. GOW - Probably best to wait to hear from him, though he didn't post yesterday and broth was silenced, so I'm guessing GOW wasn't, which perks my interest.

2. BeerBaron - If IBC gifted him his "Poking Device," what is your role BB? Want to go into more detail?

Shane P. Hallam
If you can track multiple people on the same night, why didn't you do that every night?

He wasn't able to every night.

ImBrotherCain

Seriously D? It probably means he was motivated which is a common in mafia games.