PDA

View Full Version : Homers League on ESPN

BillySims
07-30-2012, 10:24 PM
I just created a 12 Team ESPN League with a twist. It's a league for homers. Choose your favorite team. (The Lions are already taken. ME. LOL.) From your favorite team, you pick 12 veteran players. ( Can't be a rookie, D/ST, or HC - The system will not let me place them on a team.) Sorry if you team drafted a young stud. I can't save him for you this year.
Each year you can select 12 players from your chosen home team. They must currently play for your Base team. For this reason, please include your NFL Teams name in your team name. IE: I am the Belding Lions. If they don't play for your base team, you can't keep them.

There are at least 12 NFL teams with 12 fantasy worthy players. That will leave the remaining 20 teams to round out our rosters.

1st come, 1st serve for your base team. Please Post your favorite NFL Team and then list the 12 players that you want me to place onto your team.

I will send you an invite as soon as I know what email address to send it to. Once you have joined, I will add your 12 players to your team.

BillySims
08-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I can't believe that I am the only homer here. UNLESS........

That must be...................

Everyone admits that my 12 Lions will kick major butt........

Must be why everyone is scarred off.

BillySims
08-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Last effort to populate this league. 11 teams needed.