PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Game Thread - Vampires Win!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 09:43 AM
yea, I feel like that's a gray area since you are allowed to role reveal when necessary...Cain?

Also, when were you converted?

Forenci
08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
It was relatively early on. I'm not sure if it was just a trigger of my role or someone converted me. The process took two days to convert and I'm guessing that's why it said I appeared to be a vamp.

Honestly, my two biggest suspicions are Rufus or Fenikz. I think you are an investigator, but one of those two are able to hide that they are a certain character that I don't think I should name.

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Forenci (1): Fenikz
Grizz (1): Forenci

With 4 alive, 3 are needed for majority

Forenci
08-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Unvote: Grizz

Vote: fenikz

Going with my gut. Rufus or fenikz is evil. Just not sure which one.

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Forenci (1): Fenikz
Fenikz (1): Forenci

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Rufus, care to chime in sometime today? haha

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Sorry guys, just on my lunch at the moment.

I am not a doctor, I'm a vampire.

If grizz is will smith, wouldn't he be with the dog?

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Sorry guys, just on my lunch at the moment.

I am not a doctor, I'm a vampire.

If grizz is will smith, wouldn't he be with the dog?

Who do you think is the doctor?

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Whatevs, people aren't around, I think Forenci is the doctor. I investigated him the first night so if he started out human like he says, I think he should have come back as human at that time. That, combined with the way he kept hinting at whether or not I could trust my own investigations (as if he knew I couldn't) just doesn't sit well with me. If Rufus was the doctor, I think he would have hammered earlier when there were two votes on Forenci as Rufus is always lurking, even if he isn't posting. My gut says its Forenci, I'm willing to live/die by it.

Vote:Forenci

Forenci
08-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Whatevs, people aren't around, I think Forenci is the doctor. I investigated him the first night so if he started out human like he says, I think he should have come back as human at that time. That, combined with the way he kept hinting at whether or not I could trust my own investigations (as if he knew I couldn't) just doesn't sit well with me. If Rufus was the doctor, I think he would have hammered earlier when there were two votes on Forenci as Rufus is always lurking, even if he isn't posting. My gut says its Forenci, I'm willing to live/die by it.

Vote:Forenci

As I said, it was very early on, so I'm pretty sure I'd have been a vampire or turning into one.

I'm not sure about your point in terms of Rufus. He hasn't been posting anywhere. I'm pretty damn confident it's either Rufus or Fenikz. Either that or you've pulled a crazy deception on us all, Grizz.

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Forenci (2): Fenikz, Grizz
Fenikz (1): Forenci

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Eh...whatever

Vote: Forenci

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Forenci (Robert Neville) was lynched.

Vamps (Town) Win!

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 02:57 PM
And by eh...whatever, I mean...I knew exactly what I was doing.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Go vampires!!

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Hooray. I will assume my r4l mistrust was good, somehow.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:04 PM
LVP is Renji for not only making up his role but then saying I was evil and must be lynched haha. This was at times painful to read but good work gents.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:06 PM
LVP is Renji for not only making up his role but then saying I was evil and must be lynched haha. This was at times painful to read but good work gents.
??? i said from the very beginning i was confused with the setup and it was painfully clear i was a vampire. I had to go for the human investigator cause people didnt go with my thought that we have more vampires than humans. If i had just claimed a townie i wouldve been dead for sure.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Wow that was close. I am disappointed I was killed so early. Good job vampires.

Who killed me? And why?

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:07 PM
??? i said from the very beginning i was confused with the setup and it was painfully clear i was a vampire. I had to go for the human investigator cause people didnt go with my thought that we have more vampires than humans. If i had just claimed a townie i wouldve been dead for sure.

I moved to lynch you because of the whole investigator thing as (obviously) I was the investigator and I just knew there wouldn't be two in a game with 15 people

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM
yea but if i had backed down on that, i wouldve been dead for sure.

vidae
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Yay I won or something.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:10 PM

You asked people to vote for you so you could reveal. Instead of saying you were just a vamp, confused, and thought you might have been evil you stuck with your investigator claim, said that you wouldn't show up as one, and said I was evil and needed to be lynched the next day. Just pure failure on your part and you actively tried to hurt the town.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:11 PM
people thought vampires were bad day 1. Saying im a vamp wouldnt have helped me

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:11 PM
yea but if i had backed down on that, i wouldve been dead for sure.

So it's our fault that you got confused, made **** up, and then didn't fess up the next day? I thought I was evil when I got my role too and if you had not have kept lying I would not have lynched you.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Wow that was close. I am disappointed I was killed so early. Good job vampires.

Who killed me? And why?

It was me! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:14 PM
It was me! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I actually almost investigated kill that night too. Was glad I didn't. This is two side games that came down to the final lynch and the town narrowly escaped (other being the 2nd Saturday night game).

FWIW, I'm REALLY glad Forenci killed McGee last night though. If he had killed anyone else, McGee would have been my gut and I would have gone for him. After McGee was dead, Forenci made more sense than Rufus or fenikz for me.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Night actions? Thanks for killing me a-holes.

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I had a couple mess ups this game.

1. I kinda ****** Renji over by telling him he was bad... but he was going to unravel the surprise with in the first page.

2. Grizz investigated Forenci night one and I said "Appears to be a Vampire" and the rest of the game I got lazy and said Vampire which appears to be his down fall...

3. That in itself is two mess ups as I shouldn't have had it as Vampire and not Vampire as Robert was not a vampire but Ruth did realize he was not the evil beast that people thought he was.

4. Since everyone really stopped caring I didn't give the two bits of flavor I wanted to so here they are:

I was going to have Robert take a cyanide pill given to him by Ruth (Grizz) and say the following.

“Robert Neville looked out over the new people of the earth. He knew he did not belong to them; he knew that, like the vampires, he was anathema and black terror to be destroyed. And, abruptly, the concept came, amusing to him even in his pain. ... Full circle. A new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.”

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Renji you still have not explained why you claimed you investigated me,.I was evil, and must be lynched. I mean I know why and already posted it the day after you died but I am curious as to what you claim your reasoning was.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:25 PM
IBC told me I was bad day one. So i tried to get an investigator to reveal to get me killed.

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I started to believe the claim a bit. I was a 3x watcher and every other day fit with our limited exposure to sunlight.

I found nothing as a watcher, but I think I had the right targets. Once for vidae and twice for Grizz.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I am still surprised I wasn't killed at any point. I kept going into the "day" expecting to die haha

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:39 PM
I am still surprised I wasn't killed at any point. I kept going into the "day" expecting to die haha

I was going to kill you next. I could only kill on even days.

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 03:42 PM
The only bad part was that McGee didn't last to the end with us.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I started to believe the claim a bit. I was a 3x watcher and every other day fit with our limited exposure to sunlight.

I found nothing as a watcher, but I think I had the right targets. Once for vidae and twice for Grizz.
yea i did well with the role invent, but then suddenly i was supposed to be a vampire

ImBrotherCain
08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
The only bad part was that McGee didn't last to the end with us.

"COME OUT NEVILLE!"

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 03:52 PM
We'll always have our triumph over ATL, Rufus.

Good eye by Grizz to investigat both non-vamps after foolishly not trusting me

yea i did well with the role invent, but then suddenly i was supposed to be a vampire

I absolutely thought you were a vampire after your role claim. That's the only reason I believed it.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 03:52 PM
I actually almost investigated kill that night too. Was glad I didn't. This is two side games that came down to the final lynch and the town narrowly escaped (other being the 2nd Saturday night game).

FWIW, I'm REALLY glad Forenci killed McGee last night though. If he had killed anyone else, McGee would have been my gut and I would have gone for him. After McGee was dead, Forenci made more sense than Rufus or fenikz for me.

Haha, yeah. I really debated that one. I was worried because McGee seemed to be acting pretty crazy and I was afraid he would jump on a vote to get rid of me.

Well, I was worried about being you being tracked or watched and once you cleared me I thought it was better for you to stay alive, haha. Guess at the end I should have known better.

Still, I think I did well considering the odds stacked against me, hah.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 04:04 PM
We'll always have our triumph over ATL, Rufus.

Good eye by Grizz to investigat both non-vamps after foolishly not trusting me

I absolutely thought you were a vampire after your role claim. That's the only reason I believed it.
not everyone did.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM
not everyone did.

There was no way I wasn't going to lead a lynch train against you after you lied about me coming up evil. You made it so either me or you was being lynched. I expect more from you sir.

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Haha, yeah. I really debated that one. I was worried because McGee seemed to be acting pretty crazy and I was afraid he would jump on a vote to get rid of me.

I absolutely would have gone after you. Only reason I might not have is because Rufus and Grizz are always evil and I'm a paranoid sucker. Should have put it together earlier when nobody was targeting Grizz.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 04:18 PM
There was no way I wasn't going to lead a lynch train against you after you lied about me coming up evil. You made it so either me or you was being lynched. I expect more from you sir.
i had to pick someone, might as well get you killed after you kept insulting me for no reason.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
i had to pick someone, might as well get you killed after you kept insulting me for no reason.

I just don't understand your endgame. Get a townie killed and then be lynched the next day? Awful.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
I just don't understand your endgame. Get a townie killed and then be lynched the next day? Awful.
it was better than get me killed. and i was sure you were either human or townie so its not a big loss

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Who killed me?

fenikz
08-07-2012, 05:28 PM
my 1st career Mafia Game win :D

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 06:18 PM
my 1st career Mafia Game win :D

Congrats man! That drunk vote was clutch :-)