PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mafia - Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Why did you vote Brody? Just guessing?

It seems really random to me.. I don't understand why the things that just happened happened, and it makes me nervous.

sbh15
08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I want to hear from everyone, but I could actually get on board with voting for OSU. he hasn't exactly done anything to change my mind since yesterday and it seems the only reason we stopped talking about him is because he disappeared.

I'm also very interested to hear from supposed investigator Gonzo. curious to see if he was just throwing some ******** out to draw a protector or if he was being genuine

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm not voting OSU and anybody that jumps on that bandwagon is suspicious to me.

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I just wanted to throw my thoughts into the convo. I don't trust OSU that's all. I have nothing more to bring as of right now.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I just wanted to throw my thoughts into the convo. I don't trust OSU that's all. I have nothing more to bring as of right now.

Question some people then. Get in the game.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I see no reason to vote OSU. I could see pressuring Brody to post a little later, but he posted as late as 2:30AM this morning so he could just be asleep.

10 minutes to the next game. I hope it's not more trivia.

vidae
08-07-2012, 11:19 AM
I said it yesterday and I said it again today: I don't see what OSU did to be suspect number one to some of you people. I just don't.

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm not voting OSU and anybody that jumps on that bandwagon is suspicious to me.

Why that ? Do you have any info we don't know on him ?

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Why that ? Do you have any info we don't know on him ?

Because he hasn't been all that suspicious and people are voting for him as a cop out.

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Because he hasn't been all that suspicious and people are voting for him as a cop out.

I mean, I thought he was suspicious earlier until I realized he was just being stupid, and then unvoted for him, because being stupid/playing stupid isn't a good reason to vote for someone. But I agree that he hasn't really done a whole lot.

Perhaps that's why some are suspicious?

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:23 AM
BTW, I don't know where Grizz is; he might still be in his meeting. I haven't heard from him since before 11 (actually before 10:30), so he might be late.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 11:25 AM
BTW, I don't know where Grizz is; he might still be in his meeting. I haven't heard from him since before 11 (actually before 10:30), so he might be late.

so the prize might be at noon:45 or noon:50 today?

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 11:26 AM
tldr: Renji was way off yesterday. IBC was right. There are likely safeclaims. I bet most of us are townies, which makes losing a cop that much worse.

So with all that said, do you think maybe some our investigators should come out so the watchers and protectors know who to target or would it be safer for them to remain hidden?

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
so the prize might be at noon:45 or noon:50 today?

I don't know. He just got back, so it should be on time. I just didn't know how long his meeting was going at that point.

Gay Ork Wang
Yea i dont think Gonzo is an investigator. He most likely wanted to throw off mafia or get protectors for himself.

I dont see how people are so keen on my quick lynch thing.

Day 1 is horrible. The way i used to play it when i played it in RL, and i played it a ton, was everyone just voted randomly. Get a quick lynch.
Because i knew, if we didnt lynch someone fast, it would be a long ass no lynch day.

And i think people dont really understand what i was trying to say in my post about the safeclaims. might be cause i worded it weird since im foreign. But i explained what i was trying to say was: Im good. I have no safeclaim. It doesnt sit well with me that he just goes out and says that there are def safeclaims in this game. The only people know that are grizz and mafia.

CashmoneyDrew
Everything about this post just seems so mafia to me.

Well I'm back, sorry I missed the rest of last night,

Mentioning and apologizing for missed time.

I am currently catching up on today.

Unnecessary "catching up" quip.

Sucks that we lost Woody so early.

Typical "Gee darn it! Why'd we have to lose such an awesome player so early" mafia post to look sympathetic.

I still have my suspicions of jr, Gonzo and SP. Would love to get some of them on here to talk.

Typical "list 3" suspicious people ploy. Two of which are undoubtedly innocent while one of which is probably actually evil so he can ride that bandwagon if he needs to.

If pressured at this point he'll almost certainly claim townie.

My vote is staying on OSU unless something crazy happens. Sticking with my gut on this one.

Wootylicous
I am also not comfortable with jr. I don't know why it just doesn't feel good...

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:28 AM
So with all that said, do you think maybe some our investigators should come out so the watchers and protectors know who to target or would it be safer for them to remain hidden?

I think they should remain hidden, though the argument to reveal can be made. But what if they can only be protected so many times, and a mafia can kill every night (based on experience in the last game)? I think that that makes them bigger targets later, and so I don't think they should reveal.

Also, you asking this just made my radar shoot up to highly suspicious. Sounds like a mafioso trying to flush out people...

sbh15
08-07-2012, 11:29 AM

you are really in favor of some character reveals, aren't you?

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I am also not comfortable with jr. I don't know why it just doesn't feel good...

swing and a miss.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM

There is likely a roleblocker, so no.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM

You are making it hard for me to not vote for you. I have a hard time believing you'd be this obvious though.

DeepThreat
I'm with CMD on OSU. He just seems off.

Lynch OSUGiants

Wootylicous
swing and a miss.

I am not the only one who thinks this way...

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 11:32 AM
I think they should remain hidden, though the argument to reveal can be made. But what if they can only be protected so many times, and a mafia can kill every night (based on experience in the last game)? I think that that makes them bigger targets later, and so I don't think they should reveal.

Also, you asking this just made my radar shoot up to highly suspicious. Sounds like a mafioso trying to flush out people...

you are really in favor of some character reveals, aren't you?

Maybe I'm just trying to get some guidance from some of the better mafia players so that no one makes a dumb move.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Welcome to Round Two of Toy Story Trivia!!!! Yesterday's game focused on the first movie so naturally, today's questions will focus on Toy Story 2! The first person to PM the correct answers to the following questions will receive a sweet prize!!!

1. What sweet new accessory did Buzz try to steal from the replica Buzz that was on display at Alís Toy Barn?

2. What is Alís last name?

3. What was written on Etch at the end of the film?

4. What is the name of the video game that Rex is seen playing at the beginning of the movie?

5. What is the name of the TV show that Woody was the star of?

Goooooood luck everyone!!!!

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:33 AM
If I had to vote right now it'd be for Deep or CMD.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm not even going to bother this time.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
There is likely a roleblocker, so no.

Okay, but the role blocker would have to guess correctly as to who the watcher and protector are and block them.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 11:35 AM

I'm with ya on this one.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Okay, but the role blocker would have to guess correctly as to who the watcher and protector are and block them.

Just seems like a waste, seeing as the majority of us are vanilla townies. Maybe I'll enter panic mode with you in one more day.

vidae
08-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Is that all that these gifts are going to be? Trivia? Cuz if I wait until noon:30 every day and it's just more trivia I'll be sad. I don't remember these movies well, and those "tests" don't give everyone equal footing.

Ah well.

Mrs. Grizz
Here are my thoughts on JR, and how things progressed yesterday, and why I think he should be lynched.

Here he started the half assed plan.

I vote we lynch SuperMcGee. He suggested we lynch APS and even though I don't hate the idea he waited until he saw the majority's vote. I'm honestly now suspicious of anyone who said no lynch after the 11 were submitted because I feel like they just want to seem like they're apart of the reasonable. I want to strike before the mafia does.

Vote: Lynch SuperMcGee

I'm with TBW

Vote: Lynch SuperMcgee

Diab agrees to vote with him.

alright now i can go with my actual point, i was waiting for this. since i have no information, anyone who just sides with me just wants to kill someone off...seriously i didn't have evidence for ****

Vote: Lynch diabsoule

TBW then turns and tries to get him lynched for following him.

I swear to god it's not me. he said in the first post to do that. But seriously I wanted to put something stupid out there and see if anyone would take the bait. I don't know how to convince anyone otherwise. I get where you're coming from too I'm just grasping at straws. But hey if you guys wanna lynch me it's your call.

(this is what I get for trying to be active haha)

DeepThreat

I'm one of the suspicious people in every single game. . . It's really starting to get old.

Raiderz4Life
Wooty is being weird.

Grizzlegom
The prize has been claimed! Thanks again to all those who played and we'll see you tomorrow for the final round of Toy Story Trivia!!!

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:40 AM
God damn hell

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:40 AM
The prize has been claimed! Thanks again to all those who played and we'll see you tomorrow for the final round of Toy Story Trivia!!!

**** you Grizz. How far off was I?

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm one of the suspicious people in every single game. . . It's really starting to get old.

Don't jump on a stupid bandwagon next time. I go into each game with a fresh slate of each player.

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Wooty is being weird.

Why am I weird ?

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 11:42 AM

you people are fast! I think I might have actually gotten all of them this time too

CashmoneyDrew
08-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Funny how OSU said he was gonna "Catch up" on today, which is like 3 pages, and hasn't posted since.

I think we've got one. And when he turns up mafia we'll have a narrowed down list of three to look at from there.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (1): JR
OSU (2): CMD, Deep

With 23 players alive, 12 votes are needed for majority.

I think I got them all, lemme know if your vote is missing.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 11:44 AM
He apparently was filling out stuff

Bulldogs
you people are fast! I think I might have actually gotten all of them this time too

Reveal yourself. I'm fed up with trying to defend someone so oblivious.

DeepThreat
Don't jump on a stupid bandwagon next time. I go into each game with a fresh slate of each player.

Yeah, there's a huge OSU bandwagon right now. Most people think he's just weird/stupid, not evil. I disagree. CMD and I are the only people on the "bandwagon" right now. How is that a bandwagon?

CJSchneider
08-07-2012, 11:46 AM

I know I got them all right, I just wasn't in time.

jrdrylie
Here are my thoughts on JR, and how things progressed yesterday, and why I think he should be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22
I vote we lynch SuperMcGee. He suggested we lynch APS and even though I don't hate the idea he waited until he saw the majority's vote. I'm honestly now suspicious of anyone who said no lynch after the 11 were submitted because I feel like they just want to seem like they're apart of the reasonable. I want to strike before the mafia does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I'm with TBW

Quote:
alright now i can go with my actual point, i was waiting for this. since i have no information, anyone who just sides with me just wants to kill someone off...seriously i didn't have evidence for ****

Quote:
I swear to god it's not me. he said in the first post to do that. But seriously I wanted to put something stupid out there and see if anyone would take the bait. I don't know how to convince anyone otherwise. I get where you're coming from too I'm just grasping at straws. But hey if you guys wanna lynch me it's your call.

I'm not sure what this all means but if you think I should be lynched, bring it.

Gay Ork Wang
Stupidity should be punished in these games.

OSUGiants17
Reveal yourself. I'm fed up with trying to defend someone so oblivious.

well what would you like to know?

killxswitch

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I'm with TBW

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe I am just dense but these are quotes from TBW (which game, btw?), what does he have to do with JR? I thought JR's character reveal suggestion might be a trap for mafia, but if BD is right about character reveals actually being more helpful for the mafia, your theory is at the very least interesting.

Grizzlegom
Here were the correct answers:

1. Utility (Anti-Gravity) Belt
2. McWhiggin
3. Welcome Home Andy!
4. Buzz Lightyear: Attack on Zurg
5. Woody's Round-Up

I'm sorry to disappoint vidae but everyone else seems to be able to use Google just fine.

jrdrylie
What was the answer to question one?

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:47 AM
I got them all right :(

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Maybe I am just dense but these are quotes from TBW (which game, btw?), what does he have to do with JR? I thought JR's character reveal suggestion might be a trap for mafia, but if BD is right about character reveals actually being more helpful for the mafia, your theory is at the very least interesting.

I was just aboug to ask this. TBW and Diab ain't even in the game.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Bleh...I don't even try the trivia cuz I know google ain't gon help. Some ppl know this movke better than Buzz and Woody do.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Funny how OSU said he was gonna "Catch up" on today, which is like 3 pages, and hasn't posted since.

I think we've got one. And when he turns up mafia we'll have a narrowed down list of three to look at from there.

I have caught up and then was submitting the trivia answers. In that time 3 of you have called me out with no real reason after the heat was on me yesterday for no real reason. Clearly I have become a scapegoat and an easy vote because of my mafia inexperience, and now you guys just look suspicious to me. Deep has popped in both times just to say he is suspicious of me after other people already have, it seems sketchy to me.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Ouch, losing Woody right away is a big hurt. Looking forward to seeing what Gonzo's investigation returned.

I just stated reading but I made that **** up fyi.

sbh15
08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I just stated reading but I made that **** up fyi.

shocker! you probably just drew the attention of one of the watcher/tracker/protector away from someone who actually could have used it

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 11:53 AM
shocker! you probably just drew the attention of one of the watcher/tracker/protector away from someone who actually could have used it
are you surprised?

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Anybody that believes Gonzo when he says this stuff Day One is as dumb as he is.

sbh15
are you surprised?

not even a little bit

OSUGiants17
Alright, heading out, should be back before 2

vidae
08-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry to disappoint vidae but everyone else seems to be able to use Google just fine.

So it isn't based on movie knowledge, it's based on who can google the fastest. Got it.

Gay Ork Wang
yay Osu is now gone

vidae
And I can't believe people actually believed Gonzo was an investigator. He does this a lot.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 11:57 AM
So it isn't based on movie knowledge, it's based on who can google the fastest. Got it.

For me, I know like one or two of the answers just by my knowledge of the film, then Google the rest.

Gay Ork Wang
as recently as the Vampire game

Mrs. Grizz
I'm not sure what this all means but if you think I should be lynched, bring it.

I do. I very very much do.

Vote: JR

I also think its interesting how I've been saying this and no one has been paying attention and instead doing all the OSU ********. Perhaps this is something we should be paying attention to?

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 11:58 AM

Hey, some of us can movie knowledge just fine ;)

vidae
I said I was suspicious of JR hours ago, but I'm not sure if it's enough to vote for him just yet.

Forenci
At least you can't get an STD in this game, Vidae!

Or can you?

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 11:59 AM
This made me laugh way too hard.

vidae
At least you can't get an STD in this game, Vidae!

Or can you?

If there is a way, I'll find it.

Gay Ork Wang
JR has been throwing around accusations also.

vote JR

CashmoneyDrew
JR is a red herring. OSU is the big fish. Just popping in and out and not adding a damn thing.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 12:00 PM
If there is a way, I'll find it.

Better watch out for Andy's mom. I hear she gets around.

Grizzlegom

I'd love for it to be all movie-based knowledge but I know that all 10-15 people answering don't actually know all the answers and are using Google. Unfortunately, there's no way I can police Googling and I wanted to include it.

vidae
CMD must be a lyncher.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:02 PM
All I'm saying is there are multiple ways to give out gifts and that I was sad to see it will all be trivia based. I wasn't being disrespectful at all, and you came back with a snarky "well everyone else can google" response, so this is what you get now.. DISRESPECTFUL VIDAE.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

JR (2): Mrs. Grizz, Renji

Dr. Gonzo
I want to hear from everyone, but I could actually get on board with voting for OSU. he hasn't exactly done anything to change my mind since yesterday and it seems the only reason we stopped talking about him is because he disappeared.

I'm also very interested to hear from supposed investigator Gonzo. curious to see if he was just throwing some ******** out to draw a protector or if he was being genuine

Caught up to here now. It wasn't really to draw out a protector though in hindsight it probably did that so it wasn't the best of ideas. I was looking to be watched and hopefully roleblocked.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 12:03 PM
All I'm saying is there are multiple ways to give out gifts and that I was sad to see it will all be trivia based. I wasn't being disrespectful at all, and you came back with a snarky "well everyone else can google" response, so this is what you get now.. DISRESPECTFUL VIDAE.

Classic Disrespectful vidae.

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 12:03 PM
JR is a red herring. OSU is the big fish. Just popping in and out and not adding a damn thing.

I don't know how I feel about this. I feel like right now JR is more of a big fish, the way things are looking. But either way, shouldn't we take them both out; it doesn't always matter what order we do it in?

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 12:07 PM
btw, dont expect watchers or trackers to get good information until like day 3 or 4 in the game. I was a watcher in the community game, i saw people do stuff every day for 4 nights, but you can hurt the down a lot by coming out too early.

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 12:09 PM
OSU does seem a bit more suspicious today than yesterday. I rather like where CMD's head is at, here.

Everything about this post just seems so mafia to me.

Mentioning and apologizing for missed time.

Unnecessary "catching up" quip.

Typical "Gee darn it! Why'd we have to lose such an awesome player so early" mafia post to look sympathetic.

Typical "list 3" suspicious people ploy. Two of which are undoubtedly innocent while one of which is probably actually evil so he can ride that bandwagon if he needs to.

If pressured at this point he'll almost certainly claim townie.

My vote is staying on OSU unless something crazy happens. Sticking with my gut on this one.

Everything is suspicious! The sympathetic response to death is one that always catches my eye. It's even weirder when it comes as late as OSU did it. Woody is beloved by all, yes, but I don't trust seeing that. Todd's also caught my eye. I came in today a little prejudiced against him because I thought there was something he said yesterday that seemed suspicious, but I looked back and it was all nonsense. I'll be curious about his thoughts when he gets back.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:09 PM
No way Renji! Everyone wants all the Mafia to be outed by day two, duh.

sbh15
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
well I'm heading out for a little while. hopefully when I get back (shouldn't be more than an hour or two) everyone we haven't heard from will have weighed in and we can make a decision

Raiderz4Life
I'm still on my SP hunt....the kid is never this quiet.

Gay Ork Wang
No way Renji! Everyone wants all the Mafia to be outed by day two, duh.
it was kinda aggravating when people kept yelling that the watchers were useless. To even target people that are going to be targeted is hard enough for watchers. Everything Trackers can do IMO is to verify stuff. Just seeing someone target someone who died isnt a great thing in my opinion.

vidae
I'm still on my SP hunt....the kid is never this quiet.

You've got a point there. He is someone we need to be suspicious of.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:12 PM
btw, dont expect watchers or trackers to get good information until like day 3 or 4 in the game. I was a watcher in the community game, i saw people do stuff every day for 4 nights, but you can hurt the down a lot by coming out too early.

If the watcher hits on something good he can safely be protected. Better to come out if you think you have something than to die while having info.

For the record I never asked for protection and was not trying to draw it away from anybody. In the vamp game I was pretty obviously lying and I have never fake claimed besides that. It was actually renji who claimed investigator when he wasn't one and said I was evil and tried to get me lynched when I was good.

CJSchneider
08-07-2012, 12:15 PM
IMO, there are too many little things not adding up to a big thing. Thus, I have yet to vote for anyone. I'll be stepping out for a few. Hopefully something will develop or I will think of something while I am gone.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 12:17 PM
it is not that. I saw two people target JR in Communtiy day one. Coming out would have just doomed our Tracker and Investigator. You have to be careful with revealing poewr roles.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:19 PM
it is not that. I saw two people target JR in Communtiy day one. Coming out would have just doomed our Tracker and Investigator. You have to be careful with revealing poewr roles.

I never said reveal with any info. You need to be smart about it.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:20 PM
CMD must be a lyncher.

Just based on how hard you have defended OSU this game I am starting to think you are pretty ******* suspicious.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM
CMD must be a lyncher.

If CMD is really the lyncher, he is playing it very poorly.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM
It's about time we had a Gonzo vs. vidae fight.

Wootylicous
08-07-2012, 12:23 PM
24 pages and it's now on.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Just based on how hard you have defended OSU this game I am starting to think you are pretty ******* suspicious.

I'm not defending him hard at all. He COULD be evil, I just don't see it.

Not going to happen. It doesn't solve anything. Gonzo is right about me once in a hundred times and it just slows the thread down.

CashmoneyDrew
I almost wish I were a lyncher. It would be a nice change of pace. Alas, I am the townie I revealed myself to be yesterday.

Forenci
Just echoing what someone said earlier about SP. He's been extremely quiet and I feel like he would be a good person to put some pressure on.

I don't recall though, did he say he would be busy?

killxswitch
I almost wish I were a lyncher. It would be a nice change of pace. Alas, I am the townie I revealed myself to be yesterday.

You've revealed your role, go ahead and say which character you are.

CashmoneyDrew
08-07-2012, 12:26 PM

I did that in the very same post yesterday that I revealed my role. :njx:

Dr. Gonzo

It will be the same as always. I will ask ofdae who I find suspicious, he will either say just me or nobody. I will ask him what his plan for the day is, he will say waiting to hop on a lynch train. I will tell him that playing like the doesn't help the town, he will disagree. It will be the same old **** and boring. I really wish he would step it up and provide ideas on who we should lynch and why instead of sitting back and doing nothing but whatever, it won't happen.

killxswitch
I did that in the very same post yesterday that I revealed my role. :njx:

Oh right. Pricklepants or whatever it was. My bad.

Raiderz4Life

He already has...he's mr. Pricklepants.

SuperMcGee
If I was a lyncher, I would absolutely play it crazy woot style. Alas, we never see that role anymore.

Lot of different theories on CMD floating around, especially after that role claim.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Why so mad, Gonzo?

vidae
It will be the same as always. I will ask ofdae who I find suspicious, he will either say just me or nobody. I will ask him what his plan for the day is, he will say waiting to hop on a lynch train. I will tell him that playing like the doesn't help the town, he will disagree. It will be the same old **** and boring. I really wish he would step it up and provide ideas on who we should lynch and why instead of sitting back and doing nothing but whatever, it won't happen.

It will be the same as always. Gonzo will claim I'm evil, I'll say I'm not. He'll say "classic evil Vidae" and I'll roll my eyes. He'll claim he is the best player these games have ever seen, I'll laugh. He'll say I've never done anything to help any town I've been apart of, I'll roll my eyes more. He'll vote for me, he'll be wrong.

It really is boring. Gonzo, you're just bad. Just bad bad bad.

vidae
Why so mad, Gonzo?

"Classic evil Gonzo"

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 12:29 PM
If I was a lyncher, I would absolutely play it crazy woot style. Alas, we never see that role anymore.

Lot of different theories on CMD floating around, especially after that role claim.
that makes no sense. if i was a lyncher i would play it like a townie and just name him as someone suspicious day one and then go for him once people jump on him.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:33 PM
It will be the same as always. Gonzo will claim I'm evil, I'll say I'm not. He'll say "classic evil Vidae" and I'll roll my eyes. He'll claim he is the best player these games have ever seen, I'll laugh. He'll say I've never done anything to help any town I've been apart of, I'll roll my eyes more. He'll vote for me, he'll be wrong.

It really is boring. Gonzo, you're just bad. Just bad bad bad.

Did you really just respond to my post saying I won't argue and list all of the things I will say (but actually won't). Classic evil vidae.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Just echoing what someone said earlier about SP. He's been extremely quiet and I feel like he would be a good person to put some pressure on.

I don't recall though, did he say he would be busy?

That's why I voted for him early in the day. Nobody else seemed to agree though.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:34 PM
that makes no sense. if i was a lyncher i would play it like a townie and just name him as someone suspicious day one and then go for him once people jump on him.

Exactly. Play it cool and if you have to say the guy you are lynching came back evil in an investigation.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:35 PM
I'll go with SP. R4L is right.. he is usually a lot more active and defends himself harder if he is good. It doesn't seem like has even tried to defend himself yet.

vote : SP

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:36 PM
I am impressed vidae. You actually jumped on a lynch train fairly early.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm going to go with it too. I said early he's been quiet and if he doesn't have a good excuse then he's probably trying to lay low.

Vote: SP

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Maybe not, but it was great to see. Having info on his target before there was even a night phase, then having to deal with people suspecting him every day for it, making up new powers and never getting killed. Obviously wouldn't be that dumb about it, but still fun.

Then again, you don't like joke votes or anything that isn't super serious in these games.

Raiderz4Life
Gonna try and smoke out SP. Want an explanation
lynch sp

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (4): JR, Vidae, Forenci, R4L

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Can we get an updated vote count?

edit: DERP

Gay Ork Wang
Maybe not, but it was great to see. Having info on his target before there was even a night phase, then having to deal with people suspecting him every day for it, making up new powers and never getting killed. Obviously wouldn't be that dumb about it, but still fun.

Then again, you don't like joke votes or anything that isn't super serious in these games.
i like to win thats why :P

killxswitch
Grizz you can combine the two listings for SP.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:46 PM
I am impressed vidae. You actually jumped on a lynch train fairly early.

Nothing you have done in a Mafia game has impressed me.

jrdrylie
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (3): Vidae, Forenci, R4L

Did I vote for a different SuperPacker than everyone else?

Forenci
Did I vote for a different SuperPacker than everyone else?

You voted for his evil twin doppelganger.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
:facepalm:

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
You voted for his evil twin doppelganger.

The only way JR knew he had an evil twin doppleganger is if JR was in fact evil too! Time to die JR!

Forenci
08-07-2012, 12:48 PM
The only way JR knew he had an evil twin doppleganger is if JR was in fact evil too! Time to die JR!

I agree. JR is clearly evil. Or an investigator. The spectrum is too wide for me to know for sure.

vidae
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I agree. JR is clearly evil. Or an investigator. The spectrum is too wide for me to know for sure.

Or an evil investigator! JR is a rolecop!

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Or both...

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Or both...
well this settles it!

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Nothing you have done in a Mafia game has impressed me.

I am sad that I am not impressing the great vidae. Oh wait, hold on, I don't crave acceptance from others like some.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 12:54 PM
What is the rationale for voting SP instead of Brodeur or Fenikz?

sbh15
08-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Or both...

this seems a little bit like deflecting to me.. you really are coming off as strange to me, but I am always so wrong about you

OSUGiants17
Ok I am back now. I have had my suspicions of SP from the start and it does seem odd that he has yet to talk today so maybe if we put the heat on him we can get something.

Also, I remain suspicious of Deep. Yet again he popped in only to say he was suspicious to stoke to fire that was on me and then went back into hiding. Maybe he is the evil one, but noticed people were suspicious of me so figured he would just add his name to the list and keep people focused on me for the day.

Forenci

As I recall, Brody has an exscuse? I'm not sure what it was exactly for him not being here though. Fenikz I'm not so sure. He is usually pretty quiet.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 12:56 PM

Fenikz would be timezone stuff and he is usually quiet, Brody said yesterday he would be at the dentist although today he should be here which is weird, but SP is never this quiet.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (5): JR, Vidae, Forenci, R4L, OSU

jrdrylie
this seems a little bit like deflecting to me.. you really are coming off as strange to me, but I am always so wrong about you

Yes me coming out as an evil investigator while mafia would be such a great idea. :njx:

killxswitch
Even for Fenikz it's 11am. And Brody posted several times last night after midnight, presumably after his dental appointment and baseball game.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM
its just me guessing but not defending SP, but i get the feeling he realized when he stays more quiet he lives longer.

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM

I don't understand the rationale for voting SP instead of jr...

sbh15
08-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Yes me coming out as an evil investigator while mafia would be such a great idea. :njx:

I was suggesting you might do it for the exact reason that a mafia player wouldn't do that. Goddamnit, Vizzini

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't understand the rationale for voting SP instead of jr...

Because JR is good. He's always good.

Brodeur
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Fenikz would be timezone stuff and he is usually quiet, Brody said yesterday he would be at the dentist although today he should be here which is weird, but SP is never this quiet.

I haven't been feeling too well today, but I'm here now. I have an insane amount of **** to catch up on.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Vote: McGee

Call it a hunch.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Vote: McGee

Call it a hunch.

Based on what? Can you be more specific?

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Based on what? Can you be more specific?

Reading his posts. It's mostly a hunch, nobody has to follow me. I read his posts the same way I read them in previous games he's been mafia.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Reading his posts. It's mostly a hunch, nobody has to follow me. I read his posts the same way I read them in previous games he's been mafia.

Meh that's fine but I feel like if you expect no one to follow you it is just a waste of a vote and extends the day even longer. Plus, if he is evil, it makes you a target for the mafia because if they killed you now it wouldn't look that suspicious based on just a hunch.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Updated Vote Count:

McGee (1): Bulldogs

Brodeur
08-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Stop quoting votes Forenci! Goddammit.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Meh that's fine but I feel like if you expect no one to follow you it is just a waste of a vote and extends the day even longer. Plus, if he is evil, it makes you a target for the mafia because if they killed you now it wouldn't look that suspicious based on just a hunch.

It's not a wasted vote if he's mafia, regardless of whether you guys choose to follow me. I'm not sold on any of the other candidates yet, except possibly SP who I'd be willing to change to depending on his response of this scenario.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Stop quoting votes Forenci! Goddammit.

I only did it once! I forgot to unbold it damn it!

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 01:42 PM
I would like to hear from SP as well as he's been uncharacteristically quiet.

For now I will go with my gut though...

Vote: Lynch Renji

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I would like to hear from SP as well as he's been uncharacteristically quiet.

For now I will go with my gut though...

Vote: Lynch Renji
what have i done?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 02:01 PM
what have i done?

Just making things interesting while we wait for SP to reveal himself.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (1): Todd

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Just making things interesting while we wait for SP to reveal himself.

Right now would be a prime time for him to be posting. It's 8:00 PM over there. If he doesn't pop in within the next five hours, we may have to move on without the reveal unless we want to wait until until very early tomorrow morning to hear what he has to say.

killxswitch
08-07-2012, 02:04 PM

Let's get moving.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Did ATL say anything today?

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Did ATL say anything today?

Yes, he had about five posts earlier.

CashmoneyDrew
08-07-2012, 02:18 PM
I can go for SP today as long as we don't let OSU off the hook in the short-term.

unvote: OSU

vote: Lynch SP

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (7): JR, Vidae, Forenci, R4L, OSU, killxswitch, CMD
OSU (1): Deep

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I would hope so, but I understand not wanting to come out if you don't have info to share.

I've been a protector in the past and not knowing who to protect has been frustrating. The mafia/sk made devastating hits last night. We can't be wrong today.

The only reason I wanted to No Lynch on Day 1 was because I was hoping people would come forward with information on Day 2... and we've seen that always be the case. This is the only time I can remember not getting info on Day 2. Maybe they were successfully blocked or guessed wrong, but it appears that the town is still in limbo.

Been catching up with the reading. The thread title is wrong btw, we're on Day 2.

I believe CMD and his role reveal. It's hard to pick a role and not have someone else come forward saying that that's his role. The fact that there was no dispute, clears him in my mind. Plus, his post on OSU seemed right on. The OSU lynch wagon was going strong until SP's inactivity started a new lynch. I'm gonna take a closer look at who jumped on OSU's tail and jumped on SP's...

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Been catching up with the reading. The thread title is wrong btw, we're on Day 2.

D-Unit has been mod-killed

vidae
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
I believe CMD and his role reveal. It's hard to pick a role and not have someone else come forward saying that that's his role. The fact that there was no dispute, clears him in my mind. Plus, his post on OSU seemed right on. The OSU lynch wagon was going strong until SP's inactivity started a new lynch. I'm gonna take a closer look at who jumped on OSU's tail and jumped on SP's...

This is very limited thinking and we've already touched on why. Mafia members are sometimes given "safe claims" so they're not suspected. I'm not saying that is the case here, but clearing him based off of what amounts to nothing is a big mistake on your part.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 02:41 PM
This is very limited thinking and we've already touched on why. Mafia members are sometimes given "safe claims" so they're not suspected. I'm not saying that is the case here, but clearing him based off of what amounts to nothing is a big mistake on your part.

Agreed. Character reveals are almost going to be worth nothing in my mind unless it's an absolutely major character like Buzz or Woody (who is already dead).

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Nothing guys, really? I mean, I was clearly joking but I thought at least one person would respond. :crying:

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Nothing guys, really? I mean, I was clearly joking but I thought at least one person would respond. :crying:

Haha, I just figured it was a joke and ignored it.

vidae
08-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Agreed. Character reveals are almost going to be worth nothing in my mind unless it's an absolutely major character like Buzz or Woody (who is already dead).

Yeah, and the more I think about it the more I think it actually is possible that the Mafia was given a safe claim. It makes sense in a game with character revealing.

Again, I'm not saying CMD is evil because of it, just saying that no one should be above suspicion right now.

vidae
08-07-2012, 02:44 PM

If anyone can find a way to get mod-killed in a game with both character AND role reveals, it'd be D.

D-Unit
Nice humor Grizz.

Bulldogs
I still think other than 3-4 major roles, the majority of us are townies.

CJSchneider
08-07-2012, 02:45 PM

It's happened so many times, it doesn't even register anymore.

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
If anyone can find a way to get mod-killed in a game with both character AND role reveals, it'd be D.
Guess I'll come out then.

I'm Dr. Gonzo, fake investigator.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
It's still a hunch, but I'm about 68% sure McGee is mafia.

DeepThreat
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Guess I'll come out then.

I'm Dr. Gonzo, fake investigator.

Seems legitimate. We've seen this role a few times now.

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 02:49 PM
You sure 68% and not 56% or 71%? :njx:

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 02:49 PM
You sure 68% and not 56% or 71%? :njx:

Yes. Yes indeed.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Haha this reminds me of one game where broth was listing off everyone in the game and giving the % chance they were mafia with stuff like 8% and 17% :facepalm:.

On a serious note I'm starting to think BD is right in believing a major character like Buzz or something has been left out and mafia has been made aware for safe claim purposes. I know in LOTR commie gave us a list but they were mostly minor characters and it was pretty easy for the town to sniff out the bs.

Mrs. Grizz
08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Haha this reminds me of one game where broth was listing off everyone in the game and giving the % chance they were mafia with stuff like 8% and 17% :facepalm:.

On a serious note I'm starting to think BD is right in believing a major character like Buzz or something has been left out and mafia has been made aware for safe claim purposes. I know in LOTR commie gave us a list but they were mostly minor characters and it was pretty easy for the town to sniff out the bs.

I really don't think it's possible to do a Toy Story game w/o Buzz, I really don't. Knowing the movies the way I do, you can't put someone in that's minorish like Mrs. Potato Head and not put in Buzz.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 02:57 PM
This has slowed down a bit...D you scared everyone away

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 02:59 PM
One of kill and sbh is evil. Just the way they have posted and both of them asking me what I found out last night set off the mafia alarms in my brain. No need to protect me tonight, maybe a watch, but I should be able to figure out which one is evil tonight.

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM

Maybe not Buzz, but Grizz must have found a way to offset revealing. I still think it's more likely we have a ton of little known characters who are vanilla townies, that way when the mafia reveals they blend in. We'll see as the days go on.

Gay Ork Wang
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM
yea SP isnt coming.

unlynch
lynch SP

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:10 PM
One of kill and sbh is evil. Just the way they have posted and both of them asking me what I found out last night set off the mafia alarms in my brain. No need to protect me tonight, maybe a watch, but I should be able to figure out which one is evil tonight.

I could definitely seen sbh being evil based on a few of his posts.

Todd Bertuzzi
I really don't think it's possible to do a Toy Story game w/o Buzz, I really don't. Knowing the movies the way I do, you can't put someone in that's minorish like Mrs. Potato Head and not put in Buzz.

Well we wouldn't know he wasn't included until the end I guess as one mafia guy would probably claim him from the list they have. Probably isn't Buzz but I would bet one or more of Andy's well known toys has not been included and the mafia is well aware.

Honestly looking over things, Toy Story is as good a game as any to allow character reveals. There are so many toys and outside of Buzz, Woody and Jessie most of them have only minor roles and could be left out hypothetically. Lot's of fringe toys too that could be included or not and mafia likely knows which ones have not been included and have been given a list to claim from.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (8): JR, Vidae, Forenci, R4L, OSU, killxswitch, CMD, Renji
OSU (1): Deep
JR (1): Mrs. Grizz

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Maybe not Buzz, but Grizz must have found a way to offset revealing. I still think it's more likely we have a ton of little known characters who are vanilla townies, that way when the mafia reveals they blend in. We'll see as the days go on.

definitely

I'm inclined to believe CMD's claim for now but we'll see how things progress. Mrs. Grizz is really the only person we can clear at this point.

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 03:15 PM
So we're going with SP because he's been inactive?

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM

He is suspiciously inactive. He is often one of the most active players. When good and accused, he goes to great lengths to defend himself. But in this game he has hardly defended himself and is one of the lowest posters.

Brodeur
08-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Wait, people actually believe D-Unit?

Todd Bertuzzi
I'm not going to vote until he comes on and we hear from him. Thread's only been open like 5-6 hours haha. Let's at least give him until around 9PM EST before we lynch him.

DeepThreat

No one is really coming out with any hard accusations, so it's probably the best way to go at this point.

unlynch OSU
lynch SP

Bulldogs
08-07-2012, 03:18 PM
No need to rush imo. Let's give him a chance to speak.

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (9): JR, Vidae, Forenci, R4L, OSU, killxswitch, CMD, Renji, Deep

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 03:20 PM

+1

Interesting lynch train though...probably a couple mafia names in there.

D-Unit
This is wisdom. Can we learn anything from SP if we kill him? Surely, there is more to learn from others who have posted more.

Bulldogs
I'm not entirely convinced SP is good, but I really don't trust Deep at this point.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Yea I wanna hear what SP has to say.

Brodeur
08-07-2012, 03:22 PM
This is wisdom. Can we learn anything from SP if we kill him? Surely, there is more to learn from others who have posted more.

Stop pretending you're not evil, fake investigator my ass.

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Stop pretending you're not evil, fake investigator my ass.
That one flew right over your head, huh. :facepalm:

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm not entirely convinced SP is good, but I really don't trust Deep at this point.

He really jumped out at me yesterday. I ****** up my plan though, I should have asked to be watched and said I didn't want to be protected. If I had died we know the mafia hd a ninja. Maybe the mafia has a watcher and knew I was not investigating deep. That said the fact that I am alive moves him down my suspicious list a bit. SBH and Kill, I am telling you, one is evil.

sbh15
08-07-2012, 03:26 PM
I could definitely seen sbh being evil based on a few of his posts because he thinks I might be mafia.

that's what I saw when I read that

Brodeur
That one flew right over your head, huh. :facepalm:

Maybe.......I don't know what you're talking about so it's fine. Either way, what are your feelings on D-Unit?

ATLDirtyBirds
I'd tend to believe CMD. He's mentioned some frustration at always being a townie prior to this game, and it's easy to see where the frustration just boiled over, akin to Mrs. Grizz earlier. He probably just wants to not get killed.

I don't really know what to think of SP. I always think he's evil when he actually talks. Tough for me to get any sort of read on him at this point. I still have my strongest suspicions about OSU and JR. I'll give SP a bit longer.

Todd Bertuzzi

Killswitch, CMD, Renji and Deep are the people I'm wary of at this point. I think one of them is evil but given the numbers in the game that's pretty likely.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 03:28 PM
He really jumped out at me yesterday. I ****** up my plan though, I should have asked to be watched and said I didn't want to be protected. If I had died we know the mafia hd a ninja. Maybe the mafia has a watcher and knew I was not investigating deep. That said the fact that I am alive moves him down my suspicious list a bit. SBH and Kill, I am telling you, one is evil.

Or the mafia called your bluff. Figured maybe someone would watch you and sink one of their own.

sbh15

because I (and I am assuming killswitch did as well) asked if you had any results? you are really being bold here considering you probably drew protection away from better options night one

Gay Ork Wang
the thing i have with SP, even though it was only 5-6 hours: He is in England, that means its his prime time. It is now almost half past nine in England. If he doesnt post in the next 2 hours or so, he will not come till tomorrow

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
What can I do to bump my suspicion up one more percent?

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
So far the 2 biggest lynch trains have been on OSU and SP...

So I did some research...

SP vs OSU

SP only has 7 posts here.
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/search.php?searchid=933551

I guess that's fishy, but he mentioned that he didn't post a lot in the vampire game...maybe he's trying to re-establish a new identity. We don't find out a lot by lynching him. Right now, I'd rather go off something a bit more peculiar than being an inactive. From Day 3, all inactives should get heavily questioned though.

-----------

SP is always at the top of my suspicions list
This is his 2nd post. Kinda fishy how early this battle began between the 2.

I have read every page of this thread so far Gonzo, and haven't lied once in any mafia game I have ever played.
This rubbed me the wrong way. EVERYBODY lies. Trying too hard to come off as a "good guy".

Well I'm back, sorry I missed the rest of last night, I am currently catching up on today. Sucks that we lost Woody so early. I still have my suspicions of jr, Gonzo and SP. Would love to get some of them on here to talk.
Lynching OSU would tell us that JR, Gonzo and SP are not mafia. I don't think he would rat out his own mafia members this early. I think it would also clear CMD and Deep who have voted for him early on.

At least that's something. Killing SP would tell us that OSU is not evil. I'd rather go with OSU. We learn more.

vote: OSU

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd tend to believe CMD. He's mentioned some frustration at always being a townie prior to this game, and it's easy to see where the frustration just boiled over, akin to Mrs. Grizz earlier. He probably just wants to not get killed.

I don't really know what to think of SP. I always think he's evil when he actually talks. Tough for me to get any sort of read on him at this point. I still have my strongest suspicions about OSU and JR. I'll give SP a bit longer.
Looks like killing OSU would also clear ATL. Just don't think ATL would be turning on a fellow mafia member at this point.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:31 PM
because I (and I am assuming killswitch did as well) asked if you had any results? you are really being bold here considering you probably drew protection away from better options night one

Which better options?

DeepThreat
08-07-2012, 03:32 PM

I'm going to say it's more likely the mafia simply isn't dumb as ****. Everyone knew you were lying about being an investigator.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:32 PM
What can I do to bump my suspicion up one more percent?

You could come out and defend me.

sbh15
08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Which better options?

I don't know, maybe the two people who died :/ not guaranteeing they'd have been protected, but your attention grab definitely didn't do them any favors

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Updated Vote Count:

OSU (1): D-Unit

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
But what if OSU is a townie? Then we got nothing...you're banking on him being mafia

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 03:35 PM
the thing i have with SP, even though it was only 5-6 hours: He is in England, that means its his prime time. It is now almost half past nine in England. If he doesnt post in the next 2 hours or so, he will not come till tomorrow

That's not necessarily true. It opened at around 4PM his time and it's now 9:30 his time. It's entirely conceivable that he might have gone out what with the Olympics going on and what not. Do what you will but I'm in no rush to lynch him and I will be holding off until later tonight to give him a chance. It would be dumb to just lynch a usually active poster so quickly based on a few hours of inactivity.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
He popped in and said one or two things...why not say he'd be away? Or contribute something?

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm going to say it's more likely the mafia simply isn't dumb as ****. Everyone knew you were lying about being an investigator.

That's what I thought too haha but I guess kill and sbh didn't.

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 03:38 PM

vote: mcgee

Call it a hunch.

Sorry guys about not being around this morning and early afternoon.

Anyway, this is what intrigued me the most. Was it just by some of his posts that swayed the way you were thinking BD?

As for JR, I always struggle to get a good read on him, well except when he was swearing every post, oh and the fact that I was mafia that game, so I kind of knew he was evil. But going after killxswitch is always a no-no in my eyes, I've got my eyes on you.

DeepThreat
08-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Right now I can go with either OSU or SP. OSU strikes me as suspicious, and SP has been completely inactive. The former gets rid of a potential mafia member, and the latter gets rid of someone who isn't contributing anything and could be evil.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Unvote: Renji

Vote: Deep

Grizzlegom
08-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Deep (1): Todd
OSU (1): D-Unit

Heading out from work, I'll check back in when I get home to update and all that jazz (might not be until later, have a meeting with our daycare provider tonight). Someone close if we get majority.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Sorry guys about not being around this morning and early afternoon.

Anyway, this is what intrigued me the most. Was it just by some of his posts that swayed the way you were thinking BD?

As for JR, I always struggle to get a good read on him, well except when he was swearing every post, oh and the fact that I was mafia that game, so I kind of knew he was evil. But going after killxswitch is always a no-no in my eyes, I've got my eyes on you.

You aren't alone in struggling to get a good read on me. Everybody always thinks I'm evil but I've only been evil twice. But hey, I backed off kill today, so hopefully I can gain some of your good graces.

SuperMcGee
08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
You could come out and defend me.

I'm afraid I just can't do that in good faith.

OSU is curious. I'd like for us to be able to pin him down and keep him talking. I still think suspicion on both of these guys came for no reason other than them going against each other and the rest seeing them as easy targets. Which is why I both do and don't understand the SP votes. Could be worse, would just like if they were around

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 03:46 PM
But what if OSU is a townie? Then we got nothing...you're banking on him being mafia
If he's a townie, then anyone who were on his bandwagon should be looked at. CMD, Deep, SP, Gonzo, ATL, Mrs. Grizz, myself.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 03:48 PM
If he's a townie, then anyone who were on his bandwagon should be looked at. CMD, Deep, SP, Gonzo, ATL, Mrs. Grizz, myself.

So kill a townie and get a list of 13 suspects? Where do you go from there. That doesn't help the town at all. Getting rid of SP either kills a mafia or gets rid of someone who isn't even helping us win. He is doing nothing to help the town and very well could be against the town(mafia).

CJSchneider
08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I will say this, I have played with JR on both sides of the fence in this game. I am getting a weird vibe from him on this one.

jrdrylie
08-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I will say this, I have played with JR on both sides of the fence in this game. I am getting a weird vibe from him on this one.

CWILhrSzw5o

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
So kill a townie and get a list of 13 suspects? Where do you go from there. That doesn't help the town at all. Getting rid of SP either kills a mafia or gets rid of someone who isn't even helping us win. He is doing nothing to help the town and very well could be against the town(mafia).
Hello OSU. So you're claiming townie?

I know I can trust you because you said you've never lied in a mafia game.

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM

That's 8 people...those odds don't appeal to me.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 04:19 PM

On top of that we have other people that we could already be suspicious of and then having to add 8 more to a list really ***** the town.

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not distrusting you. What have you gathered so far? Where do you lean?

D-Unit
08-07-2012, 04:28 PM
On top of that we have other people that we could already be suspicious of and then having to add 8 more to a list really ***** the town.
Have you really never lied in a mafia game before?

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm not distrusting you. What have you gathered so far? Where do you lean?

I wanna hear what SP has to say for himself, that's why I wanted a little heat on him.

Deep's erratic play and vote jumping is shady.

I'm also a little suspect on McGee and OSU...but I think OSU isn't our best play atm.

Forenci
08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
SP's lack of response is concerning. I'll ask again since I haven't seen it, nor has anyone said anything about it, but does he have a legit excuse not to post?

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 04:32 PM

It's not a lie, if you believe it.

SuperPacker
Hello people.

Gay Ork Wang
SP's lack of response is concerning. I'll ask again since I haven't seen it, nor has anyone said anything about it, but does he have a legit excuse not to post?
he doesnt.

RufusMcDaniel
08-07-2012, 04:33 PM

Don't believe he said anything. He has been upfront with us when he was going on vacation. But he did mention how he was not posting as much in the vampire game, and truthfully that was what made me suspicious of him then.

OSUGiants17
08-07-2012, 04:34 PM

nope he said nothing about being out today

In the words of Shrek and Donkey "really really"

Raiderz4Life
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello people.

Man of the hour.

Bulldogs
Hello people.

Reveal yourself!

D-Unit
Hello people.