PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mafia - Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Told you guys Deep was ******* evil.

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Everyone did a great job voting SP yesterday.

CashmoneyDrew
08-08-2012, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if some Mafia called out Deep for possibly being evil but didn't really pursue it hard as a "just in case" if his lover was killed.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Here is my take on yesterday's events. It's a little long:

There were a few people who defended SuperPacker. D-Unit was by far the loudest defender. I seriously doubt a mafia member would be that vocal. Todd was also pretty vocal. I am more concerned about those who gave SP a soft defense. Enough to get some credit for not voting for a good guy but not enough to keep people from lynching him. Brody said he didn't believe lynching SP was the right decision. Sbh said he was not comfortable voting for SP. Forenci says he's willing to hold of lynching SP.

Deep was probably the next most popular. Bulldogs, Todd, OSU, and R4L accused him.

At the end of the day, ATL, Todd, Deep, D-Unit, & Gonzo ended up voting for someone else. I already said D-Unit and Todd were very vocal defending SP so that makes me less suspicious of them. I would not be surprised if ATL or Gonzo are evil.

Mrs. Grizz, Brodeur, sbh, Woot, & Forenci all decided not to vote. The only one of those I'm sure is good is Mrs. Grizz. Brodeur gave SP a very soft defense and said he wanted to off OSU. Outside of that and fighting with D-Unit, he hasn't really added much. Sbh also gave SP a soft defense. He said he didn't think Deep was evil but would vote for OSU out of general incompetence or CMD because of an unprovoked role reveal. Woot is very interesting. He said he was catching up and would check in soon. The thread was open for the next 10 hours but he never checked back in.

Here are a few other observations:

Fenikz defended Mrs. Grizz softly. Could he be trying to gain the town's favor?
Renji has been acting strangely all game. He says SP's stupidity should be punished but later switched his vote to CMD because lynching SP "just isn't going to happen."

Bulldogs is quite interesting. He votes for McGee "on a hunch." He follows up by saying he doesn't expect people to follow him. Could he be casting a BS vote out for one of his fellow mafia members to gain favor later? He says 2 or 3 of McGee, Deep, CMD, ATl, & Gonzo are evil. He defends SP but later voted for him because he was acting like a douche bag.

tl/dr: I would rank my suspicions ATL, Woot, Gonzo, sbh, Brodeur, R4L, Renji, Bulldogs, Forenci, McGee, fenikz, CMD, OSU, Vidae, Deep, Rufus, CJ, Todd, D-Unit, Mrs. Grizz, killxswitch, jrdrylie

ATLDirtyBirds
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
That's funny, because you are my most suspicious too JR. You and OSU. Closely followed by ******* McGee, that evil bastard.

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Yes, I belong in the upper tier of rankings because I realized a vote for OSU would be useless and didn't bother to vote for SP because I had no reason to believe he was evil (LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT THERE).

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
That's funny, because you are my most suspicious too JR. You and OSU. Closely followed by ******* McGee, that evil bastard.

I have more reasons to think you are evil besides what I listed there.

sbh15
08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I am suspicious for not voting for the town member? I suppose I should re-evaluate how I play these games. I understand the soft defense argument, but I wasn't about to put my neck on the line for SP who wasn't even bothering to defend himself

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Yes, I belong in the upper tier of rankings because I realized a vote for OSU would be useless and didn't bother to vote for SP because I had no reason to believe he was evil (LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT THERE).

You were more in tier two. I'd say ATL-sbh are the upper tier, Brodeur-OSU tier two, Vidae-CJ tier three, Todd & D-Unit tier four, and Mrs. Grizz, kill, and myself in the bottom tier.

sbh15
08-08-2012, 03:48 PM
also don't like how quickly Bulldogs reminded us about him saying Deep was evil

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 03:49 PM
I am suspicious for not voting for the town member? I suppose I should re-evaluate how I play these games. I understand the soft defense argument, but I wasn't about to put my neck on the line for SP who wasn't even bothering to defend himself

Not voting for SP is smart for a mafia member. You know he is good and you know he is going to get lynched so maybe you look good not voting for a town aligned guy.

SuperMcGee
08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
I think Falcons fans are just mad at me because of Peerless Price.

Grizzlegom
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Leaving work now, you guys know the drill by now.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM
****! There goes our eye candy. We'll miss you Barbie. Now all we have to gawk after is Mrs. Grizz's potato shaped ass. Booo...

--------

I told myself last night that the people backing off SP would not be suspicious in my minds... those people ended up being Brodeur, Forenci and sbh.

sbh15
08-08-2012, 03:52 PM
I told myself last night that the people backing off SP would not be suspicious in my minds... those people ended up being Brodeur, Forenci and sbh.

this explains so much

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 03:53 PM
this explains so much
Nice one. You got me fair and square. :suicide:

ATLDirtyBirds
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM
I have more reasons to think you are evil besides what I listed there.

Oh how could I forget. Because I hopped on the no lynch train by casting the last vote, and also hoped on the lynch Cigaro train by being the 2nd vote. I'll vote in the middle today, or would that just be blending in with the crowd?

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh how could I forget. Because I hopped on the no lynch train by casting the last vote, and also hoped on the lynch Cigaro train by being the 2nd vote. I'll vote in the middle today, or would that just be blending in with the crowd?

I wasn't even talking about those. I have one more reason...

Brodeur
I'm starting to think jr is evil.

SuperMcGee

Middle vote? Super suspicious.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Vote: Renji

I will go with my gut again until a better case is presented for someone else.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm almost certain both JR and OSU are good. I'm not voting in that direction.

CashmoneyDrew
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Seeing as how Deep was all over the OSU lynch I was thinking, OSU is at least temporarily cleared in my mind. At least from being mafia. Could possibly still be the SK.

I'm leaning towards Bulldogs now, TBH.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Seeing as how Deep was all over the OSU lynch I was thinking, OSU is at least temporarily cleared in my mind. At least from being mafia. Could possibly still be the SK.

If you end up voting in that direction you're not very good at mafia.

SuperMcGee
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Renji is acting a little strange, for sure.

I find less reason to trust a couple people that seemed on the level yesterday. R4L was certainly a curious figure in my mind, will have to check back on some things.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
People I believe to be good as of now (at the very least not mafia):

Todd
OSU
Jr
Mrs. Grizz

My carried over evil people list from yesterday:
CMD
ATL
McGee

Remember I said at least two of my original five were bad, so far Gonzo was good and Deep was mafia. Right now I'd probably add SBH to my suspicion list.

sbh15
08-08-2012, 04:01 PM

I will go with my gut again until a better case is presented for someone else.

reading back through his posts, something seems off about the way he handled the whole character claim thing. he is also playing this game much more reserved than it seems he usually does. and he voted for SP late in a 'oh gee, we aren't getting anything else done' kind of way

CashmoneyDrew
08-08-2012, 04:05 PM
If you end up voting in that direction you're not very good at mafia.

I've been a townie many times before and tried to play "good" and I just die every time anyways. I'm just having fun this time and trying something different. Passive-aggressive insults aren't going to deter me from my fun and my gut.

vote: lynch Bulldogs

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM

Yeah, I feel the same way now. Deep voting for OSU that early would be too bold. We'll see how OSU plays from here on.

I'm only voting for someone who voted for SP, because I guarantee there are some mafia in that group.

SuperPacker (12): JR, Vidae, killxswitch, CMD, Deep, fenikz, bulldogs, CJ, McGee, R4L, Renji, Rufus

The first 6 get a pass from me. The game took a major stall at 6 votes. I'm looking at who jumped on the train to carry the momentum and finish off the townie.

bulldogs, CJ, McGee, R4L, Renji and Rufus....

Mafia in there peeps!

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I've been a townie many times before and tried to play "good" and I just die every time anyways. I'm just having fun this time and trying something different. Passive-aggressive insults aren't going to deter me from my fun and my gut.

vote: lynch Bulldogs

Well if you are indeed good, you're the one who will look like an idiot, not me.

Anyways did we get any actual results back last night or what?

CashmoneyDrew
08-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Well if you are indeed good, you're the one who will look like an idiot, not me.

Oh my. I might not ever be able to sleep soundly again if I'm wrong in a mafia game.

:njx: :njx: :njx: :njx: :njx:

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Oh my. I might not ever be able to sleep soundly again if I'm wrong in a mafia game.

:njx: :njx: :njx: :njx: :njx:

The two main people you accused yesterday were good. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

Forenci
08-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Everyone did a great job voting SP yesterday.

I unvoted for him and didn't give into peer pressure, JERKFACE!

Also I'm curious why you have me as being so suspicious, JR?

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 04:15 PM

He thinks you voted off because you knew he was going to be lynched at that point and didn't want to appear as mafia who voted for him.

CashmoneyDrew
08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
The two main people you accused yesterday were good. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

So OSU is automatically good just because Deep was evil? That's awfully assuming of you. Unless you know he's good because you're evil...

Forenci
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
He thinks you voted off because you knew he was going to be lynched at that point and didn't want to appear as mafia who voted for him.

Not true at all. I am a firm believer on not unnecessarily hopping on lynch trains just for the sake of moving the day along, which is what I felt was happening.

I also said when I did vote for SP that it was to get him talking, not necessarily to lynch him.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM

I don't really think you are that suspicious. Truthfully, I had a list made out and I only had 20 names on it (I left out you and CJ). You are really middle of the road in my eyes. I'm 90-100% positive of four people being good. That leaves 15 people who could be suspicious, of which I ranked you 7th (and truthfully I could rank you as low as 12th) so you are far from the top of my radar.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Power just went out, not sure when it'll be back. Posting this from my phone.

:lynched:

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I was firmly for killing SP just because at worst we wouldve killed a non power role, he seemed shady and hardly defended himself. I switched to CMD cause people were unlynching and I was going to bed so might as well us my lynch vote.

I have been less active cause the more i talk the earlier i die. i want to actually take part.

Forenci
08-08-2012, 04:27 PM
I don't really think you are that suspicious. Truthfully, I had a list made out and I only had 20 names on it (I left out you and CJ). You are really middle of the road in my eyes. I'm 90-100% positive of four people being good. That leaves 15 people who could be suspicious, of which I ranked you 7th (and truthfully I could rank you as low as 12th) so you are far from the top of my radar.

Fair enough. I will be interested to see how things develop going forward. I need to go back and do some reading to see if Deep gives anything away.

But for the moment, I've got class and will probably be back around 8-9, hopefully.

CJSchneider
08-08-2012, 04:31 PM
I'll admit I was dead wrong about Deep. Given the fact he failed to use his power for the reasons listed by JR (especially when he failed to contact anyone) and I also felt the friendly neighbor role was borrowed from the last game.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:36 PM
So OSU is automatically good just because Deep was evil? That's awfully assuming of you. Unless you know he's good because you're evil...

I know he's good because my awesome intuition.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Could a watcher/investigator/tracker come out with something useful already? Jeez guys.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Grizz has thrown us for a loop. I'm starting to think there are no watchers, trackers, or investigators in this game. F'n awesome!

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Grizz has thrown us for a loop. I'm starting to think there are no watchers, trackers, or investigators in this game. F'n awesome!

I said before I'm convinced the majority of us are townies.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Could a watcher/investigator/tracker come out with something useful already? Jeez guys.
Maybe we gotta reverse engineer this thing...

By saying this, you're saying you're not one. I know I'm not one. CMD isn't one since he claimed Mr. Pricklepants/townie. Mrs. Grizz isn't one. She's probably joint masoned with Mr. Potato Head.

Anyone else wanna come out and say they are NOT a watcher, tracker or investigator?

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 04:45 PM

They all lost their souls when Woody died.

SuperMcGee
08-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Well, an investigator is dead, as is a voyeur. Tracker/watcher may have just not hit on anything big yet. This is exactly why you can't expect things to go amazingly well after no lynching. But there is clearly basis for suspicion in the thread, itself.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 04:50 PM

Okay, we need something...

I'm a town-aligned role cop. I investigated Killswitch. He is good. I investigated ATL and I received nothing back from Grizz. I was either blocked or the mafia used their shield on me.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I'll add that if a tracker saw someone target me or a watcher saw one person target me, they might want to come out with it because it will lead to us getting mafia number two.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 04:54 PM

I'm a town-aligned role cop. I investigated Killswitch. He is good. I investigated ATL and I received nothing back from Grizz. I was either blocked or the mafia used their shield on me.

Hmmm, you don't exactly seem like a likely target for a roleblock. I wouldn't be opposed to moving in that direction.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Hmmm, you don't exactly seem like a likely target for a roleblock. I wouldn't be opposed to moving in that direction.

The only reason I can think that I was roleblocked is that I went hard at kill on day one and then said I think he is good on day two. Maybe the mafia figured I investigated him. But for now...

Vote ATL

Todd Bertuzzi
08-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Ya even if the mafia rolecopped you they would have no reason not to kill you because you likely wouldn't be watched. It could be a random roleblock but that's pretty unlikely. Time for ATL to reveal himself.

Unvote: Renji
Vote: ATL

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Since you contributed some sort of information...

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 05:11 PM

Obviously protect JR tonight.

vidae
08-08-2012, 05:22 PM

Role-cop gets role, not alignment..

sbh15
08-08-2012, 05:23 PM
vote: ATL

this seems easy enough.

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 05:24 PM
You can figure out whether they're good or bad based on their role.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Role-cop gets role, not alignment..

What I took from that is that he didn't want to disclose the role. For a second I thought he might have been lying and a serial killer, but there's been two kills both nights so that's off the table. It's rare to see a role cop on the town side but right now I think I trust JR.

SuperMcGee
08-08-2012, 05:26 PM
What Brodie said. No point in giving away the role, if true.

Interesting stuff.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
JRD, why did you pick ATL?

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Vidae you are right I get role.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 05:29 PM
JRD, why did you pick ATL?

I thought he was evil so I wanted verification. It was between him and Gonzo.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I thought he was evil so I wanted verification. It was between him and Gonzo.

I see you liked my list.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 05:33 PM
I wanna see what ATL has to say.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I wanna see what ATL has to say.

I have no problem waiting either. I'd unvote but there really isn't any need to at this point.

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I see you liked my list.

Praising your list? Classic evil vidae.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Praising your list? Classic evil vidae.

http://i.imgur.com/SfRkl.gif

vidae
08-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I also want to throw out there that I'm not entirely sure a SHIELD exists. Grizz has stated many times he isn't a fan of that role. It doesn't necessarily mean he didn't include it, just something to think about. No matter what though, if ATL turns up evil then we know JR is at least credible, so I'm willing to go with him on this for now. Either way we get information.

vote : ATL

RufusMcDaniel
08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Just got home from work a few minutes ago.

Nice to see we got some information.

Grizzlegom
08-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Bulldogs (1): CMD
ATL (7): JR, Todd, Brodeur, Bulldogs, sbh, vidae, Rufus

With 19 players alive, 10 votes are needed for majority.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Lol.

Brodeur
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
That's quite the defense.

SuperMcGee
08-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Hm. Days usually don't go like this.

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol.

Not even going to try?

sbh15
08-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Not even going to try?

must know he has no argument here

ATLDirtyBirds
08-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Not even going to try?

I'm just happy I'll get to take you with me.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

ATL (8): JR, Todd, Brodeur, Bulldogs, sbh, vidae, Rufus, ATL

D-Unit
Lol.

That's all you got?

jrdrylie
08-08-2012, 06:01 PM

Well I gue it's to infinity and beyond for both of us.

Bulldogs
08-08-2012, 06:04 PM
ATL's response certainly enforces that he's evil, but the point by Vidae about there never being a shield is an interesting one. Grizz hates that role. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

D-Unit
08-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Like seriously... I thought you might still be good until you said this.

Let's see what happens.

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
vote ATL

well that was easy.

Grizzlegom
08-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Final Vote Count:

ATL (10): JR, Todd, Brodeur, Bulldogs, sbh, vidae, Rufus, ATL, D-Unit, Renji

Grizzlegom
08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
The day began and one member screamed out, ATL IS EVIL, WE MUST DESTROY HIM!! There was little resistance and ATL didn't even bother to defend himself.

http://mikescollection.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/toy_story_2_-_zurg.jpg

ATLDirtyBirds (Emperor Zurg, Jack-of-All-Trades) has been lynched.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Once again, the town is awoken to the sound of an explosion and, once again, they rush outside to see who was caught in the blast today. As they look around, they see chunks of McGee lying all over the yard, his massive muscular frame absorbed the blast well but he would not survive.

http://screamer.alt-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Chunk.jpg

SuperMcGee (Chunk, Goon) has been killed.

Once again, the town notices that there are a pair of toys that didn’t come outside with them. As they look around, the most noticeable man missing is wooty. As the toys venture inside, they rush to his normal windowsill in hopes to find that he was simply still sleeping. Unfortunately, what they find is not pretty, it appears someone knocked wooty from his perch. As they investigate wooty’s body, they find that this was no accident. Small, round marks are found all over his body and both of his binocular-like eyes have been smashed in.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsR/28959-19912.jpg

Tha Wootster (Lenny the Binoculars, Watcher) has been killed.

The town looks around and they notice that there is an army of green men that is missing its commander. Todd Bertuzzi was not amongst those standing outside and the town travels back inside to look for him. They find him beside his famous bucket, snapped in half by brute strength. As they begin to mourn, they see Todd pull a grenade out of his pocket and throw it into the crowd. Panic ensues and everyone rushes to avoid the blast. As the dust settles, it looks like Todd’s final act was in vain.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091018211539/pixartoystory/images/7/7a/Sarge_toy_story.jpg

Todd Bertuzzi (Sarge, Hunter) has been killed.

With 15 players alive, 8 are needed for majority.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 06:03 AM
3 kills? vigilante?

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Hola amigos. Yo tengo una reunion de trabajo durante cuatro horas, aqi yo no se voy a poder participar hasta la tarde.

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Could T-Rex or Bonnie be a vig?

<ooc>This is my first day officially back at school and will be in faculty meetings all day. Hopefully I will be able to check in around noon:30.<ooc>

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Hola amigos. Yo tengo una reunion de trabajo durante cuatro horas, aqi yo no se voy a poder participar hasta la tarde.

Great! Now we have to translate.

"Hello friends. I have a working meeting for four hours, Here, I'll not be able to participate until the evening."

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Lo miré a Brodeur por la noche. Yo fue bloqueado. Revelan a ti mismo, Brodeur!

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:11 AM
3 kills? vigilante?

Todd era un cazador. Todd matò SuperMcGee.

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Translator?

I think I got the gist of it...reveal yourself Brodeur, and Todd ate a calzone? Killed Mcgee.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:17 AM
So Buzz got the spanish treatment.

Im guessing he says he killed SuperMcGee

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:20 AM
So Buzz got the spanish treatment.

Im guessing he says he killed SuperMcGee

Nò! Todd matò McGee porque el es un cazador.

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 07:24 AM
So, you looked at Brodeur last night and you were blocked and Todd killed McGee as a hunter.

Si si senor

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:25 AM
yea i meant todd killed mcgee being a hunter. So no vigilante. Makes sense.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 07:32 AM
vote: Brodeur

Time to talk.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 07:56 AM
First, SPANISH BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2MY2zxmlzTs/TmLo7wBljoI/AAAAAAAAAFM/4-tluuCe6ZY/s1600/Spanish_Buzz_by_ShakeAndBake8.jpg

Second,

Vote: Brodour

I agree that JR being blocked from investigating him is shady...

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Also, I'll be on and off today.. I have a huge deadline coming up at the end of the week, and on top of that I have a mini project this morning, so if I'm less than active (and 'yesterday' was not my fault.. it opened when i got in the car and closed by the time we got home!) that's why.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:07 AM
JR tried to look into Brodeur? And JR was blocked?

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:09 AM

Yes, that's what he said.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:12 AM

Sì, señor.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:15 AM
So why do we think that brodeur is bad?

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 08:16 AM
wasnt that what happened yesterday with ATL? Same situation

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Brodeur (2): Killxswitch, Mrs. Grizz

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are needed for majority.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:19 AM
So why do we think that brodeur is bad?

Because JR is clearly good (he's Buzz.. currently in Spanish Buzz mode) and the only way that his investigation would have been blocked is from the mafia.

This makes me super suspicious of you too, Renji.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:20 AM
wasnt that what happened yesterday with ATL? Same situation

Sì para yo no sè si Brodeur es mal.

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I miss the swearing Jr, the spanish one makes me have to find a translator.

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 08:24 AM
And these are the three results I get....wtf

-If I not se if Brodeur is bad.
-If I do not know if Brodeur is evil.
-S ì for me not if Brodeur is badly.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Haha, it's been a while since I've taken Spanish but I get the jist of what he's saying. Basically, I believe he doesn't know if Brodeur is evil or not.

Nonetheless, it might not hurt to pressure him a bit and vote for him. I think he's got a few votes already so I'll hold off in fear of people not reading and quick lynching.

But yeah, McGee must have been sent to kill Todd and he paid the price. I have to work on my final exam (12 page typed exam, woohoo) so I will try to check in a bit but until I do I won't really have the time to go back and do some research.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:33 AM
And these are the three results I get....wtf

-If I not se if Brodeur is bad.
-If I do not know if Brodeur is evil.
-S ì for me not if Brodeur is badly.

It's this one: -If I do not know if Brodeur is evil.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:41 AM
I can understand why we got no thing from zurg. Cause buzz and zurg father and son, so it comes back weird.

After JR revealed though, a Roleblocker just seems way obvious to hit buzz.

Just saying, i dont think brodeur is out there at all. but if we just yell for reveals, we might as well all reveal.

For all we know brodeur could be a protector.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 08:41 AM
It's this one: -If I do not know if Brodeur is evil.

Well, the si with an accent means yes, where as his second si is without an accent and means if.

But yes. Not to be a smart ass or anything. Just thought I'd clarify, haha.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:11 AM
I can understand why we got no thing from zurg. Cause buzz and zurg father and son, so it comes back weird.

Just saying, i dont think brodeur is out there at all. but if we just yell for reveals, we might as well all reveal.

But I don't see how a protector protecting brodour would make him have nothing come back to jr as an investigator. It would protect him from being killed, not from being investigated.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 09:15 AM

You're saying the lack of results has nothing to do with Brody, or that it just MIGHT not have anything to do with him? If JR was roleblocked then I guess his results might come back like that regardless of who he investigated. What role might indicate Brody specifically was not able to be investigated?

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM
But I don't see how a protector protecting brodour would make him have nothing come back to jr as an investigator. It would protect him from being killed, not from being investigated.

im saying jr got roleblock. imo thats the most likely scenario. that means brodeur could gave been anything from mafia to protector. could also be a shield. what i am sugessting is that we dont esvalate quicklY and try to not act rashly. we could force brodeur to reveal a power role even though he is pro town. im not saying he isnt suspicious. i am saying that jrs no reapond could be because of something else.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:31 AM
im saying jr got roleblock. imo thats the most likely scenario. that means brodeur could gave been anything from mafia to protector. could also be a shield. what i am sugessting is that we dont esvalate quicklY and try to not act rashly. we could force brodeur to reveal a power role even though he is pro town. im not saying he isnt suspicious. i am saying that jrs no reapond could be because of something else.

But you just said above that you thought it was too obvious that jr would get hit w/ a roleblock. I think you're just trying to talk us out of going after brodeur. My vote stands.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:33 AM
That is now 3/4 people on my list who are evil. Only one remaining is CMD.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I can by that JR was likely roleblocked and that it may not have had anything to do with Brody. Really that makes the most sense. I have been suspicious of him since day one though so I'd still like to hear from him. His last post was at 4am so I doubt he'll be up and posting anytime soon.

unvote: Brody

I am most suspicious of Brody, CMD, sbh, and to a lesser extent Forenci, vidae, and CJ.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Unvote: Brody

I'm just suspicious of what he's been saying, and the manner in which he's doing it. There are things that just aren't adding up to me, and so I think we should go after him.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (1): Mrs. Grizz

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:04 AM
But you just said above that you thought it was too obvious that jr would get hit w/ a roleblock. I think you're just trying to talk us out of going after brodeur. My vote stands.
Because he was the only one worthwile hitting with a roleblocker?

Im not defending brodeur. Im just saying lets be smart about our moves. Making him reveal just doesnt make sense at this point. We might expose a power role.

At this point i dont quite understand what makes you think im doing this weird.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Interesting. Renji is lightly defending Brodeur but trying to pretend like he's not. That says a lot to me. I feel as if we lynched Brody, that might tell us something about Renji. If there is anyone left out there who can clarify, I say now is the time to step up.

That said, most of our investigative power has likely been wiped out by this point. Losing JR's results hurts big time. We need to find this role blocker in a hurry.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I mean we can force Brodeur to come out. If he is the protector im gonna kill all of you.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 10:18 AM
I mean we can force Brodeur to come out. If he is the protector im gonna kill all of you.

Possibly. Either way, the fact that you've put out there that Brody might be a protector has already made the mafia aware of that possibility.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Because he was the only one worthwile hitting with a roleblocker?

Im not defending brodeur. Im just saying lets be smart about our moves. Making him reveal just doesnt make sense at this point. We might expose a power role.

At this point i dont quite understand what makes you think im doing this weird.

But we've already exposed a power role in jr, being an investigator and clearly Buzz, so he's got a huge target on his back. I understand not wanting to expose another (if we still have one) but I think what you're saying is strange. If we make him reveal, then perhaps that could explain what happened, otherwise, I don't think Brody is good.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Interesting. Renji is lightly defending Brodeur but trying to pretend like he's not. That says a lot to me. I feel as if we lynched Brody, that might tell us something about Renji. If there is anyone left out there who can clarify, I say now is the time to step up.

I think that is exactly what he wants us to do so he can clear himself when Brodeur likely comes back good... Renji's play this game still seems quite odd to me. Usually he is much more accusatory

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I think before putting pressure on anybody we should wait for a few others to speak. We've lost quite a few roles but there may still be a tracker or some other role player that hasn't gotten online yet that could provide some direction.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
But we've already exposed a power role in jr, being an investigator and clearly Buzz, so he's got a huge target on his back. I understand not wanting to expose another (if we still have one) but I think what you're saying is strange. If we make him reveal, then perhaps that could explain what happened, otherwise, I don't think Brody is good.
I mean we could go with brody but id much rather look at the people we had our eye on the whole game.

What i was suggesting is that the whole suspicion of brody came with that investigation. Since Buzz was the only power role out there, it should obviously be the target for the roleblocker. We had other people that were suspicious all game, e.g. OSU, CMD.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
I think that is exactly what he wants us to do so he can clear himself when Brodeur likely comes back good... Renji's play this game still seems quite odd to me. Usually he is much more accusatory
wait, so basically if he comes up bad, im bad cause he defended him, if he comes up good, i came up bad cause i tried to defend him?

sbh15
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
wait, so basically if he comes up bad, im bad cause he defended him, if he comes up good, i came up bad cause i tried to defend him?

I think that you want us to lynch Brodeur so you look good for defending him

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 10:29 AM

Anything you do from now on, bad!

Forenci
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Not necessarily. I've defended people and not been evil before, but the way you're doing it is very mafia-like. It's a light defense so if he does turn up evil you're not associated with him. Basically, "I'm not saying he's not evil, but lets look at other people instead."

If you truly believe he's a protector I would expect you to balls to the walls defend him.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
I think that you want us to lynch Brodeur so you look good for defending him

let me clarify this because it would otherwise make no sense (and I don't want to edit) - Forenci was saying you were softly defending Brodeur and lynching him might tell us more about you. My response was basically that that was exactly what your were hoping for

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Not necessarily. I've defended people and not been evil before, but the way you're doing it is very mafia-like. It's a light defense so if he does turn up evil you're not associated with him. Basically, "I'm not saying he's not evil, but lets look at other people instead."

If you truly believe he's a protector I would expect you to balls to the walls defend him.
I dont know if he is the protector. But there is a chance.

I only go in for had defenses for people im sure about. I dont do that if i dont know it. In this case i have no idea. Thats why im fine either way. I was just trying to point out logical faults in the deductions of people.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 10:32 AM
let me clarify this because it would otherwise make no sense (and I don't want to edit) - Forenci was saying you were softly defending Brodeur and lynching him might tell us more about you. My response was basically that that was exactly what your were hoping for

It's possible. It would be a very smart play, but one I'm not entirely sure Renji can foresee. He doesn't really know if Brody is a protector, so it's hard to say.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Wait, so why are you guys suspicious of brody? I am not trying to defend him, I just don't see why we are after him.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I was using protector as an example. He could also be a tracker in this case.

All i was trying to say is, just because JR didnt get anything doesnt mean he is bad. He could just as well be pro town cause of the roleblocker.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Wait, so why are you guys suspicious of brody? I am not trying to defend him, I just don't see why we are after him.
That is exactly my point.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:37 AM
This Renji/Brodeur connection is shaky at best. I doubt it will go anywhere right now.

Multiple people have been suspicious of OSU. One of them was Wooty. Wooty was a watcher. Most of his posts were him biding his time, presumably to find out for sure what was going on.

If we're going to pressure anyone it would make sense to me to pressure OSU.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 10:44 AM

Yo investigado Brody pero fue bloqueado. Lo mismo que pasó ayer con ATL Pájaros Sucios.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I researched Brody but was blocked. The same thing happened yesterday with ATL Dirty Birds.

Translaterized.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I cant speak spanish but im assuming he is saying that he investigated Brody with no result just like the same when he was investigating ATL

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
JR would you suggest that Brody is therefore worthy of lynching, or that it might've just been a coincidence that you investigated ATL the night you were roleblocked and that you would've been blocked the same regardless? It seems a lot less likely that you would've been roleblocked the night you investigated ATL as you were not yet out in the open at that time. Unless a mafia member figured it out from you no longer going after me.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I for one think he didnt get anything from Zurg cause of Zurg being his father and all.

vidae
His investigation being blocked doesn't make a bit of difference to me atm. There is almost assuredly a roleblocker on the Mafia, and he was the likely target being the only one with a power role to come out, so not getting a result doesn't scream that Brody is evil to me.

That doesn't mean that he is cleared in my eyes either though.

I'm much more wary of CMD if I'm being honest with you guys. He has been a suspect for days and something about him and his claim doesn't sit well with me. Either way I'd love to hear from him.

vote : CMD

Forenci
Either JR was blocked or Brody was shielded. There's no way of really knowing.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Is it possible that the ATL (as a JOAT) used a roleblocker role last night on JR? Is there a set of roles that a JOAT usually receives or is it different every time?

vidae
08-09-2012, 10:49 AM

Well, killing Brodeur today would tell us the answer to that, but I'm not ready to vote for him yet.

vidae
08-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Is it possible that the ATL (as a JOAT) used a roleblocker role last night on JR? Is there a set of roles that a JOAT usually receives or is it different every time?

I've honestly never seen a Jack of all Trades Mafia member, so your guess is as good as mine.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:50 AM

But Grizz has publicly stated his hate for the Shield role so that seems very unlikely.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 10:51 AM
So since last time he tried to investigate someone and got nothing and they were mafia we are just going to assume anyone he can't get results for must be mafia? Is that what is going on here?

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 10:52 AM
vid I'm suspicious of CMD as well, he seems to be trying too hard to make sure everyone knows how annoyed his is with being a townie again, but that he's playing differently this time to try to have more fun with it and make the best of a bad situation. His suspicions so far have been pretty off too. I'm not ready yet to jump on him though. What are your thoughts on sbh and OSU?

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (1): Mrs. Grizz
CMD (1): Vidae

sbh15
08-09-2012, 10:57 AM
fenikz has been awfully quiet not sure if it's the time difference or he's trying to law low

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 10:58 AM
fenikz has been awfully quiet not sure if it's the time difference or he's trying to law low
I think its him trying to lay low.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 10:58 AM

Fenikz is always laying low. He's like me. Granted I've been more vocal this time.

vidae
08-09-2012, 10:59 AM
vid I'm suspicious of CMD as well, he seems to be trying too hard to make sure everyone knows how annoyed his is with being a townie again, but that he's playing differently this time to try to have more fun with it and make the best of a bad situation. His suspicions so far have been pretty off too. I'm not ready yet to jump on him though. What are your thoughts on sbh and OSU?

I didn't think OSU was guilty a few days ago and I'm not getting an evil vibe from him now, but I could be wrong. sbh I have no idea.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Who did JR clear again night 1?

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:01 AM

He cleared me.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:02 AM
But Grizz has publicly stated his hate for the Shield role so that seems very unlikely.

Me sorprendió ser el papel de bloqueado en segunda noche. Es por eso que asumí la mafia utiliza el escudo. Pero ahora sé que soy el policía de papel por lo que me hubiera bloqueado.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:03 AM

matar equis cambiar

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Me sorprendió ser el papel de bloqueado en segunda noche. Es por eso que asumí la mafia utiliza el escudo. Pero ahora sé que soy el policía de papel por lo que me hubiera bloqueado.

Translated...

I was surprised to be locked into the role of second night. That's why I took the mafia uses the shield. But now I know that I am the police role so I would have blocked.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 11:04 AM
He is using Google Translate isnt he?

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Translated...

I was surprised to be locked into the role of second night. That's why I took the mafia uses the shield. But now I know that I am the police role so I would have blocked.

lo suficientemente cerca

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:05 AM
lo suficientemente cerca

http://www.gunbloggerconspiracy.com/images/close_enough.png

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:08 AM
He is using Google Translate isnt he?

Yo sé un poco Español. Yo uso traducir de Google para las palabras yo no sé.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 11:08 AM
I know a little Spanish. I use google translator for the words I don't know

the amount of spanish I can still pick up on three years removed from the language is pretty surprising to me... I couldn't speak a word of it if I tried, though

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Yo sé un poco Español. Yo uso traducir de Google para las palabras yo no sé.

I know a little Spanish. I use Google to translate the words I do not know.

(I figure I am online right now so I might as well post the translation so everyone else can read it easier)

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Something is off about JR. I'm not saying he's evil, but could he be hiding something from us? Grizz does not use a shield and it just seems like such a random roleblock Night Two. Right now I'm probably most suspicious of CMD, Kill, and Sbh.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Yo investigado Brody pero fue bloqueado. Lo mismo que pasó ayer con ATL Pájaros Sucios.

If the same thing happened when you investigated ATL, that's why my suspicions are so high on Brody. There's no reason that the mafia would block that (or that it could be blocked) unless Brody was mafia.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:15 AM
JR would you suggest that Brody is therefore worthy of lynching, or that it might've just been a coincidence that you investigated ATL the night you were roleblocked and that you would've been blocked the same regardless? It seems a lot less likely that you would've been roleblocked the night you investigated ATL as you were not yet out in the open at that time. Unless a mafia member figured it out from you no longer going after me.

Yo no preparado matar Brody. Yo estaba más sospechoso de ATL así que por eso yo quería matar ATL ayer y yo no voy a votar para Brody ahora.

vidae
08-09-2012, 11:16 AM
If the same thing happened when you investigated ATL, that's why my suspicions are so high on Brody. There's no reason that the mafia would block that (or that it could be blocked) unless Brody was mafia.

JR could have easily just been roleblocked. It doesn't necessarily mean Brodeur is evil.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Do you know how a roleblocker works?

There is a specific role that can target someone and that person will not get any results. We are all thinking JR was targeted by that.

Not being condescending, just didnt know if you know that role

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Something is off about JR. I'm not saying he's evil, but could he be hiding something from us? Grizz does not use a shield and it just seems like such a random roleblock Night Two. Right now I'm probably most suspicious of CMD, Kill, and Sbh.

Yo soy Buzz Lightyear. Yo soy no mal. Voy a responder todas sus preguntas.

La mafia posible utiliza el bloque de función en me.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Yo no preparado matar Brody. Yo estaba más sospechoso de ATL así que por eso yo quería matar ATL ayer y yo no voy a votar para Brody ahora.

I am not prepared to kill Brody. I was more suspicious of ATL so that's why I wanted to kill ATL yesterday and I will not vote for Brody now.

----------

Bulldogs I agree it is a little weird for JR to have been blocked twice. But if you look at JR's day 2 posts he specifically stated, after having voted for me Day 1 and saying he thought I was evil, that he no longer thought I was evil. A mafia member may have picked up on that and figured out JR had some sort of investigative ability. I am for sure pro-town. I'd like to hear your sbh thoughts though.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 11:19 AM
JR could have easily just been roleblocked. It doesn't necessarily mean Brodeur is evil.

I know, I just think that it's highly suspicious.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:21 AM
I know, I just think that it's highly suspicious.

No es mucho sospechoso. La mafia sabe yo tengo un papel y la mafia me ha bloqueado. La mafia es muy estupido si no bloqueado.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Yo tengo que ir a otra reunión. Estaré de vuelta en una hora.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the third and final edition of Toy Story Trivia!!! Today's focus is on the third movie! The first person to PM me the correct answers to the following questions will receive a prize!

1. What is the name of the toy that is the keeper of the instruction manuals at Sunnyside?

2. What is the name of the little girl that Lotso, Chuckles, and Big Baby used to belong to?

3. What is the name of the theme song for the Toy Story franchise?

4. Who runs Sunnyside following the downfall of Lotso?

5. Toy Story 3 was the first Pixar movie to be released in what format?

Good luck everyone!

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Has it been claimed yet?

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 11:35 AM
The prize has been claimed. Here are the answers:

1. Bookworm
2. Daisy
3. You've got a Friend in Me
4. Barbie and Ken
5. I was looking for IMAX but I accepted 7.1 Dolby Surround since that is also true and I wasn't specific.

Thanks to all who played!

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 11:36 AM
You've got to be ******** me.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 11:36 AM
That was posted before noon:30.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 11:38 AM
I swear every time I miss it by like 30 seconds.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 11:38 AM
I really need to learn to ******* read.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 11:44 AM
yea i even watched the movie yesterday and missed it :/

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Showed up late, but got 3/5 on that one.
Faculty meetings suck btw.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Well we're stuck here. I'm going to finish off my list.

Vote: CMD

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Vote OSU

Im going with my gut here.

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Vote OSU

Im going with my gut here.

I'm not saying your gut is wrong, but what leads you to hold this belief?

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Well we're stuck here. I'm going to finish off my list.

Vote: CMD

WrjwaqZfjIY

vote: Lynch *** Ork Wang

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 12:21 PM
vote: Lynch *** Ork Wang

I'll ask you the same before I leave back for afternoon meetings.

What can you provide that would make us vote for Renji?

sbh15
08-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm also going to vote GOW based on reasons that I've stated before

vote: Renji

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Renji. I can't believe people are trying to get OSU lynched even after the entire mafia went hard on him. Unless OSU is the SK I don't see him being bad.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm not saying your gut is wrong, but what leads you to hold this belief?
he was weird all game, voted quite often for the good guys. Just overall uneasyness about him constantly asking about stuff.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I personally think OSU, CMD, and Renji would role reveal.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I personally think OSU, CMD, and Renji would role reveal.

didn't CMD unprovoked reveal as a townie day one? that is part of what makes me kind of suspicious of him

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 12:27 PM
do you really want me to role reveal?

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:28 PM
didn't CMD unprovoked reveal as a townie day one? that is part of what makes me kind of suspicious of him

He did. His first post was to say that he was Mr. Pricklepants, a supposed townie.

OSUGiants17
he was weird all game, voted quite often for the good guys. Just overall uneasyness about him constantly asking about stuff.

I voted No Lynch, Deep(who ended up mafia), and then I was out when we lynched day 3. How have I voted for the good guys? I changed my vote for SP and said to give him a day then you guys killed him

Bulldogs

Yeah you're right, he's Mr. Pricklepants. Still don't trust him. Renji and OSU, your turn.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:29 PM

If you're good, I think you're playing pretty horribly, so yes.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:29 PM

I don't. At this point if we're going after anybody I'd rather it be CMD. There's also something weird about OSU. I thought maybe the mafia was pushing for an easy lynch early but Wooty was pretty staunchly suspicious of him and he's turned out good, so I dunno.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't. At this point if we're going after anybody I'd rather it be CMD. There's also something weird about OSU. I thought maybe the mafia was pushing for an easy lynch early but Wooty was pretty staunchly suspicious of him and he's turned out good, so I dunno.

If Wooty had something he would have revealed I think.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (3): Mrs. Grizz, CMD, SBH
CMD (2): Vidae, Bulldogs
OSU (1): Renji

D-Unit
I think people are trying to mislead the town by voting Renji. A lot of the stuff he says makes sense, but some people are trying to spin it.

McGee wouldn't have said this about Renji yesterday, if Renji was a mafia. He was probably trying to sway the group away from ATL by placing suspicion on Renji.

Renji is acting a little strange, for sure.

I find less reason to trust a couple people that seemed on the level yesterday. R4L was certainly a curious figure in my mind, will have to check back on some things.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:31 PM

You've now tried to distance Renji from Brodeur and here softly defend him, unless you know something we don't what's going on?

D-Unit
No. Don't do it. Not yet at least.

killxswitch

Maybe. I wish he would've posted in general more.

Gay Ork Wang
i think the upside with CMD is, that if we kill him and he is good, we only lose a townie.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
D and Kill, what do you know about Renji that I don't?

I'm also still waiting on OSU to reveal.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Why would you believe that? He was just too busy and didn't care about the game. He had an extremely valuable role and he completely failed the town.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Why would you believe that? He was just too busy and didn't care about the game. He had an extremely valuable role and he completely failed the town.

Unless OSU is the SK, I'm convinced he's good. Deep, McGee, and ATL all went after him.

killxswitch
You've now tried to distance Renji from Brodeur and here softly defend him, unless you know something we don't what's going on?

The way he is playing reminds me of the way he has played in past games that made people suspicious, but he ultimately turned out good. He may indeed be evil, but there are at least 4 people I am more suspicious of. I don't know anything more about him than you do though.

D-Unit
D and Kill, what do you know about Renji that I don't?

I'm also still waiting on OSU to reveal.
I don't know anything except that I don't think McGee would've used Renji as a means of swaying the group away from ATL.

The SK is still out there though. Maybe Renji is the SK? I dunno. I don't sense that he's against the town (yet).

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:35 PM
The way he is playing reminds me of the way he has played in past games that made people suspicious, but he ultimately turned out good. He may indeed be evil, but there are at least 4 people I am more suspicious of. I don't know anything more about him than you do though.

Alright, I just haven't agreed him him pretty much at all. He was way off in his argument Day One with IBC and don't understand still going for OSU here.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 12:35 PM
I think people are trying to mislead the town by voting Renji. A lot of the stuff he says makes sense, but some people are trying to spin it.

McGee wouldn't have said this about Renji yesterday, if Renji was a mafia. He was probably trying to sway the group away from ATL by placing suspicion on Renji.

A good point. Haha, I suppose because I read everything it's quite difficult to remember all these posts. I don't think any suspicion was on Renji at that point so it would seem like an unprovoked accusation by McGee. Although I won't rule out Renji as the SK, either.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I'll ask you the same before I leave back for afternoon meetings.

What can you provide that would make us vote for Renji?

- He's still voting for OSU, even though the first two people two vote for him after I did were mafia.
- Justifying lynch votes early in the game by saying stupidity should be punished.
- Saying it's cool if I die at this point because we'd just lose a townie.
- Not trusting JR really.

He's just playing very anti-town right now and really has been the whole game.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I think CMD is the guy. As I said earlier in the thread,

vid I'm suspicious of CMD as well, he seems to be trying too hard to make sure everyone knows how annoyed his is with being a townie again, but that he's playing differently this time to try to have more fun with it and make the best of a bad situation. His suspicions so far have been pretty off too.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Let me amend that, I think either CMD or Brody. Lynching Brody may also reveal something about Renji, since a few of you are suspicious of him. Renji specifically and kind of forcefully didn't want Brody to role reveal this morning.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I still want OSU to reveal, and don't see why Renji shouldn't as well.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:45 PM
I still want OSU to reveal, and don't see why Renji shouldn't as well.

That's fine. We can assume Renji is not the protector since he was concerned Brody might be. If either of them turn out to be the tracker or protector though we're in a rough spot.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:45 PM
If the mafia thinks Renji has a power role he's dead tonight regardless. Let's put it all on the table.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I still want Brody to reveal though. Is it wise to have 3 reveals in a day?

vidae
Killing Brody would give us some information, I'm just not sure how much we'd ultimately get from it.

I still think CMD is the way to go today.

Bulldogs
Well OSU keeps dodging. If Renji reveals Brody might not even have to.

D-Unit
- He's still voting for OSU, even though the first two people two vote for him after I did were mafia.
- Justifying lynch votes early in the game by saying stupidity should be punished.
- Saying it's cool if I die at this point because we'd just lose a townie.

Renji kinda of expressed frustration about being killed off early in all the games so maybe this is his way of staying alive... by appearing not to be a threat to the mafia. Not really revealing your real thoughts but posting according to your hunch. ie. Deep down thinking someone is bad, but on the forum posting about how you think he's good. Vice versa.

I've done this before. I've played stupid before. I've played being random/crazy. Made up wild stuff... you know.. different things to appear less dangerous to the mafia. What happens though is that the town thinks you're dumb or working against them so you get lynched. hah.

I think Renji could be doing something along those lines. But who knows. Maybe I'm off. He could be EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 12:48 PM
I still want Brody to reveal though. Is it wise to have 3 reveals in a day?
Brody hasn't been playing suspicious in any way to me. Either he's really good at disguising himself or he's good. Since I really don't think Brody is THAT good, I tend to believe he is on the town's side.

I wouldn't mind a reveal from OSU.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Well OSU keeps dodging. If Renji reveals Brody might not even have to.
CONSTANTLY. That's all he's done all game long.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Estoy de regreso y la lectura. Un minuto por favor.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Brody hasn't been playing suspicious in any way to me. Either he's really good at disguising himself or he's good. Since I really don't think Brody is THAT good, I tend to believe he is on the town's side.

I wouldn't mind a reveal from OSU.

He's been hanging back a lot and yesterday tried to say JR was evil, right before JR revealed himself to be a cop and handed the town ATL on a platter.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
thats what i was trying to do. Be more subtle this time.

@CMD: When didnt i trust JR? Wtf?

unlynch
lynch CMD

So many weak arugments to go against me.

Ill reveal when more than 1-2 people are screaming for it.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Reveal yourself! If you actually have a power role they already know now. Give us your findings too.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (3): Mrs. Grizz, CMD, SBH
CMD (3): Vidae, Bulldogs, Renji

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Reveal yourself! If you actually have a power role they already know now. Give us your findings too.

Forgive me being dense but how would they know already?

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Forgive me being dense but how would they know already?

They wouldn't per say, but the way he's against it and people are insinuating it makes it seem like he has one.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 12:54 PM

Esto es una mierda! Yo te di un miembro de la mafia muy poderosa. Yo dijo yo soy Buzz Lightyear. Si yo estuviera mintiendo, alguien vendría a cabo. Te he dado mis instigaciones.

Votar: CMD

Gay Ork Wang
Im against it cause revealing gives the mafia more ideas who is who and who has power roles. Even if i am harmless, they know they can target someone else.

Gay Ork Wang
Esto es una mierda! Yo te di un miembro de la mafia muy poderosa. Yo dijo yo soy Buzz Lightyear. Si yo estuviera mintiendo, alguien vendría a cabo. Te he dado mis instigaciones.

He is saying i didnt trust you.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 12:56 PM

I thought CMD was saying that RENJI was not trusting you.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Im against it cause revealing gives the mafia more ideas who is who and who has power roles. Even if i am harmless, they know they can target someone else.

Well I don't trust you right now, and it would make me feel alot more comfortable if you did. Killswitch wasn't against it either.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Well I don't trust you right now, and it would make me feel alot more comfortable if you did. Killswitch wasn't against it either.
Killswitch was kinda against it. Dunit was also, you are the only one that keeps asking for it which makes me kind of suspicious of you to be honest.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Killswitch was kinda against it. Dunit was also, you are the only one that keeps asking for it which makes me kind of suspicious of you to be honest.

The only thing I've agreed with you about so far is that something about JR doesn't add up. Other than that you've been way off all game.

killxswitch
08-09-2012, 01:00 PM

I am pretty sure BD is good. Unless his McGee suspicion early on was a plant to give him credit later (doubtful). I am against a ton of people revealing all at once, which I think would be a terrible idea. But that is the direction we are heading because BD has his list, I have mine, etc.

jrdrylie
I thought CMD was saying that RENJI was not trusting you.

Ohhhh sí. Mi error. Lo siento. Si no me cree, usted es estúpido o malo. He servido al pueblo el miembro de la mafia más poderosa. Si yo fuera el mal, yo te habría dado McGee.

Unvotar CMD
Votar Homosexual Ork Gallo

Brodeur
I don't role reveal once again, but I haven't performed a single night action this entire game.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I am pretty sure BD is good. Unless his McGee suspicion early on was a plant to give him credit later (doubtful). I am against a ton of people revealing all at once, which I think would be a terrible idea. But that is the direction we are heading because BD has his list, I have mine, etc.
he keeps bringing it up though, thats why i think it is weird.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): Mrs. Grizz, CMD, SBH, JR
CMD (3): Vidae, Bulldogs, Renji