PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mafia - Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

sbh15
08-09-2012, 06:29 PM
This is interesting.

sbh, since you already admitted that you were a protector, you might as well come out with your role. There's no difference now. But we could possibly tell if you're lying if you give a role that someone else has.

CJ, you're obviously telling us that you're a protector too. Come out with your character.

We'll fish out the liar.

I already said I was Jessie... and I don't get what is so outlandish about having two protectors to CJ, but I can't really do anything about that

Forenci
08-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Your Spanish leaves a lot to be desired.

I already said I was Jessie... and I don't get what is so outlandish about having two protectors to CJ, but I can't really do anything about that

Two protectors would be really dumb. If they found out who they were, they would essentially be invincible as they could just protect each other.

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 06:34 PM
CJ, you're obviously telling us that you're a protector too. Come out with your character.

Yeah, one way or another I'm gonna fish out a bad guy, even if it does get me killed.
I am Rocky Gibraltar.

Night one I protected no one. I didn't know who to trust, and I didn't want to stop a lucky SK from killing a mafia.

Night two I protected Mrs. G.

Night three I protected JR.

Forenci
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Hmm, this sounds very plausible to me. Either sbh is full of it or Grizz is really throwing us for a loop.

Vote: sbh

RufusMcDaniel
08-09-2012, 06:36 PM
vote: renji

D on'tbuy it one bit, especially after we already had barbie and ken as a couple, oh and the potato heads. also sorry for not being here today, its been a rough day. I'll, be back later on after I'm done work

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
That's right, my bad. Jessie is too big of a character to lie about.

CJ, I think both of your are protectors. You should unvote sbh.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Two protectors would be really dumb. If they found out who they were, they would essentially be invincible as they could just protect each other.

unless, of course, one of them wasn't a protector in the traditional sense

You're either a protector (or some random power role) or the SK. Which is it.

it would have been nice if I wasn't forced into this, but yeah the first one is about right

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (5): Mrs. Grizz, fenikz, Bulldogs, OSU, Rufus
OSU (5): D-Unit, SBH, JR, Renji, Vidae
Brodeur (1): CMD
SBH (2): CJ, Forenci

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are needed for majority.

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
OK, sbh, what is non-traditional about your role?

sbh15
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
OK, sbh, what is non-traditional about your role?

well it's just not specifically a protector. I am a jailkeeper, which means whomever I protect each night is roleblocked as well. so, addressing Forenci's post, if I were to protect CJ, he would not be able to protect me back

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Invincible in theory, but that would be a stupid strategy. They would let other important people die one by one? Then when evil wins the vote power, the 2 protectors lose the game.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 06:43 PM
well it's just not specifically a protector. I am a jailkeeper, which means whomever I protect each night is roleblocked as well. so, addressing Forenci's post, if I were to protect CJ, he would not be able to protect me back
That pretty much answers it.

CJ, do me a favor and vote for OSU.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
and of course with the most sketchy timing possible, I have to leave to go out to dinner. I am really sorry about this - it shouldn't be too long before I am back

Forenci
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM

Well you made it sound like you were a straight up protector. I don't really consider most jail keepers a protector, but that's just me. This sounds a little fishy to me. Pardon me if I forgot, but who did you jail keep so far?

Invincible in theory, but that would be a stupid strategy. They would let other important people die one by one? Then when evil wins the vote power, the 2 protectors lose the game.

Yes that's true, it just depends on what stage of the game you're in. Later on it could be very powerful and abused if they were indeed two straight up protectors, as sbh made himself seem.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Don't vote OSU. His character is way more believable to be in this game than Brody's. Please vote Brody here guys. Use your noggins.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Don't vote OSU. His character is way more believable to be in this game than Brody's. Please vote Brody here guys. Use your noggins.
I don't think we go do this based off believable character. Go off game play.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Well you made it sound like you were a straight up protector. I don't really consider most jail keepers a protector, but that's just me. This sounds a little fishy to me. Pardon me if I forgot, but who did you jail keep so far?

Yes that's true, it just depends on what stage of the game you're in. Later on it could be very powerful and abused if they were indeed two straight up protectors, as sbh made himself seem.
Forenci... push the button. Vote osu!

http://chibiotaku010.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/osu.png

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Forenci, do the right thing and vote Renji.....do it

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Forenci, do the right thing and vote Renji.....do it
So you don't believe that he's Bo Peep?

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:02 PM
So you don't believe that he's Bo Peep?

No not at all, I think he is against the town and against it in a big way. Possibly gf or sk, at the very least he is mafia

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:06 PM
No not at all, I think he is against the town and against it in a big way. Possibly gf or sk, at the very least he is mafia
You could be right. What makes you so sure? Have you collected all your thoughts on it, or will it take time for you to write it up because you don't really know and need the time to research?

Clocks ticking for your response....

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Yo sé por qué no me protegió ayer por la noche.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Bulldogs- 1x observador
fenikz- ???
CashMoneyDrew- pueblerino
D-Unit- ???? probablemente bueno
Mrs. Grizz- albañil
Renji- 1x proteger
JRdrylie- policía de papel
OSUGiants- 1x conmutar
Brodeur- ??? pueblerino
Vidae- ???
Rufus- ???
killxswitch- Bueno
sbh- carcelero
CJ- proteger
Forenci- ???

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM
You could be right. What makes you so sure? Have you collected all your thoughts on it, or will it take time for you to write it up because you don't really know and need the time to research?

Clocks ticking for your response....

I just think his response is ******** and that Bo Peep is small enough of a character to not be in the game, yet big enough to be a believable safeclaim. There is no way we have 3 couples. One leading to suicide and the others being masoned, yet he wasn't masoned with Woody. I highly doubt he needed to find Woody, because the only way he could find Woody would be with an investigation or something like "Tits or GTFO" in the historical game. He never said he could investigate, but said he was magically gifted a protection because Woody died. I just think his response was ******** and just thrown together. I think if Bo Peep really is his safeclaim it would be saved for a big power role like sk, gf or a big mafia member. That's all I'm saying.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
okay so i couldnt fall asleep.

Sbh is a jailkeeper now?

Cause if he is, doesnt that clear me from being the sk? The Sk struck night 2, but i was jailkept.

Also, DUnit, if you have a role and could use it last night, sbh might be lying

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Yo sé por qué no me protegió ayer por la noche.
Is that reason different from the one he gave? He said that he didn't because he thought the mafia wouldn't target you (as you were the most likeliest one to be protected - that would shy away the mafia's one kill attempt). Makes sense since that's what they appeared to do, as they got away with killing Todd.

vidae
08-09-2012, 07:15 PM
I think sbh might be full of **** btw. If you're a Jailkeeper you know you are, so why say Protector? And why try to backtrack with a "well it's LIKE a Protector!!!".. doesn't sit right with me at all. He should be looked into.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:15 PM
okay so i couldnt fall asleep.

Sbh is a jailkeeper now?

Cause if he is, doesnt that clear me from being the sk? The Sk struck night 2, but i was jailkept.

Also, DUnit, if you have a role and could use it last night, sbh might be lying

If he used his role last night that also doesn't clear you

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:17 PM
If he used his role last night that also doesn't clear you
?????

he used it on me night 2 he said. That would be something that could clear me from being the SK since we had people dying that night

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:19 PM
?????

he used it on me night 2 he said. That would be something that could clear me from being the SK since we had people dying that night

But if D was able to use his role last night, that means sbh didn't actually jailkeep him, which means he didn't jailkeep you either and you could be the sk that struck night 2. You also could have been gf and had someone else do the killing for you.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:20 PM
yes i could still be the mafia. but if dunit could use his power last night that would just mean sbh is lying.

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 07:20 PM

Your level of ineptitude in trying to get me killed for no reason other than me telling the truth is pretty ridiculous.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
yes i could still be the mafia. but if dunit could use his power last night that would just mean sbh is lying.

Yea well you're my marlin and he is just a bass to me

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Yea well you're my marlin and he is just a bass to me
yea i think we are good with osugiants here. frantically trying to get me killed.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Your level of ineptitude in trying to get me killed for no reason other than me telling the truth is pretty ridiculous.

I play for keeps. Sorry that offends your bad guy feelings.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Si hay seis miembros de la mafia y un asesino en serie, hay cuatro la izquierda el mal. Además, cuatro personas no han revelado o sido borrada. ¿Es este el camino a seguir?

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
I play for keeps. Sorry that offends your bad guy feelings.

It annoys me as an innocent townie, yes. Too bad you're lying.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Si hay seis miembros de la mafia y un asesino en serie, hay cuatro la izquierda el mal. Además, cuatro personas no han revelado o sido borrada. ¿Es este el camino a seguir?

If there are six members of the mafia and a serial murderer, there are four left evil. In addition, four people have not been disclosed or deleted. Is this the way forward?

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:26 PM
If there are six members of the mafia and a serial murderer, there are four left evil. In addition, four people have not been disclosed or deleted. Is this the way forward?

Gracias señor

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Gracias señor

You could pay me back by voting Renji

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:29 PM
But if D was able to use his role last night, that means sbh didn't actually jailkeep him, which means he didn't jailkeep you either and you could be the sk that struck night 2. You also could have been gf and had someone else do the killing for you.
There's no way for me to know if I was jailkept last night. Even if he kept me safe, I wouldn't know. I'm useless.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:30 PM
You could pay me back by voting Renji
I'm sure that was one of your motives. Not the fact that you actually wanted to help, right?

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
It annoys me as an innocent townie, yes. Too bad you're lying.

What in the world do I have to lie about?

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
What in the world do I have to lie about?

Your role.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Bulldogs- 1x observador
fenikz- ???
Mrs. Grizz- albañil
Renji- 1x proteger
OSUGiants- 1x conmutar
Brodeur- ??? pueblerino
Vidae- ???
Rufus- ???
killxswitch- Bueno
sbh- carcelero
CJ- proteger
Forenci- ???

Unvotar
Votar Rufus

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Your role.

If I were evil and one of the few remaining baddies, do you honestly think I'd be spearheading this movement?

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I'm sure that was one of your motives. Not the fact that you actually wanted to help, right?

:jawdrop: how did you know? That was totally what I was thinking when I translated it for everyone!

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:41 PM
CMD, I understand that you have your convictions, but right now your vote isn't helping anyone. I'm not saying you're wrong or right, but your vote is just 1 vote that will do nothing. Please, unvote brody for today and vote someone else.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Updated Vote Count:

OSU (4): D-Unit, SBH, Renji, Vidae
SBH (2): CJ, Forenci
Rufus (1): JR

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 07:48 PM
If I were evil and one of the few remaining baddies, do you honestly think I'd be spearheading this movement?

Spearheading a movement against an innocent townie? I don't know, it's pretty ******* stupid either way.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I just think his response is ******** and that Bo Peep is small enough of a character to not be in the game, yet big enough to be a believable safeclaim. There is no way we have 3 couples. One leading to suicide and the others being masoned, yet he wasn't masoned with Woody. I highly doubt he needed to find Woody, because the only way he could find Woody would be with an investigation or something like "Tits or GTFO" in the historical game. He never said he could investigate, but said he was magically gifted a protection because Woody died. I just think his response was ******** and just thrown together. I think if Bo Peep really is his safeclaim it would be saved for a big power role like sk, gf or a big mafia member. That's all I'm saying.
That's the way it is in the movie though. Those ARE real couples.

The other points have me thinking though... you might be right.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:54 PM
That's the way it is in the movie though. Those ARE real couples.

The other points have me thinking though... you might be right.

I know there are in the movie, but we wouldn't have 3 couples in a game. It just wouldn't make sense.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:56 PM
And bullseye wouldnt be a great safeclaim?

Give me a break. I have worked with the town from the beginning. I was jailkept night 2 and there was an SK and a Mafia kill.

If you really want to waste another protection do so. But i dont see how I am more suspicious than OSU who has been weird all game and didnt say anything today until he was on the chopping block again and he just guns for me hard. He knows another protection hurts the mafia/bad people.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I know there are in the movie, but we wouldn't have 3 couples in a game. It just wouldn't make sense.
Jessie and Buzz are also a couple and i bet you there is some sort of trigger if he investigates her.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
CMD, I understand that you have your convictions, but right now your vote isn't helping anyone. I'm not saying you're wrong or right, but your vote is just 1 vote that will do nothing. Please, unvote brody for today and vote someone else.

I believe Renji though. SBH is suspicious, sure, but I just know Brodeur is evil. He claims to be a townie character that was barely in one movie and he hasn't helped the town at all. Sure he'll say, "At least I didn't vote for SP," but that's a common tactic that mafia uses all the time.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 07:59 PM
But you don't have a protection! I also haven't been weird all game, I have played the same way I do every game and yet people have suspected me for no reason. Now people suspect me because the mafia targeted me. Your logic astounds me

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I believe Renji though. SBH is suspicious, sure, but I just know Brodeur is evil. He claims to be a townie character that was barely in one movie and he hasn't helped the town at all. Sure he'll say, "At least I didn't vote for SP," but that's a common tactic that mafia uses all the time.

How the **** have you helped the town? You're spearheading a movement against a vanilla townie, and somehow that's helping? You're a dumbass.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Personal attacks. Clearly mafia.

Gay Ork Wang
You guys really dont think it is suspicious that he goes for the guy with a protection out of the 4-5 people to choose from? I mean, he was the guy who said im suspicious cause i wanted to go for a townie but now he goes for someone that could help the town? Yea right. Hypocrite.

CJSchneider
unvote:sbh

No way Jessie is not in this and no one has refuted his character claim.

OSUGiants17
Jessie and Buzz are also a couple and i bet you there is some sort of trigger if he investigates her.

They weren't really a couple, it was just Jessie having a crush. Don't try and make **** up to support your bogus claim of needing to find Woody.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Updated Vote Count:

SBH (1): Forenci

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
You guys really dont think it is suspicious that he goes for the guy with a protection out of the 4-5 people to choose from? I mean, he was the guy who said im suspicious cause i wanted to go for a townie but now he goes for someone that could help the town? Yea right. Hypocrite.
You know what I find suspicious, that you received a 1x protection for not finding Woody in time. It makes no sense

Brodeur
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Personal attacks. Clearly mafia.

I'm tired of defending myself in every way possible. I've said my role, I've said my character, I haven't done anything even remotely suspicious and yet you won't let it the **** go because MAYBE the character was smaller? There was bound to be a toy from Sid's room, I'm assuming I was just the one picked.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I got a protection cause woody died. You really think i would make that **** up? If Little Bo Peep was my safe claim i wouldve just ******* said its a townie.

How is my claim much better than your one time commute? Bullseye has played a much bigger role in the movies than guys like binocular or Rock whatever but you get such a crappy role? I dont buy it.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:08 PM
They weren't really a couple, it was just Jessie having a crush. Don't try and make **** up to support your bogus claim of needing to find Woody.
Renji said he guessed ATL on Night 1. I have to admit that's pretty convenient. ATL can't confirm this.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I got a protection cause woody died. You really think i would make that **** up? If Little Bo Peep was my safe claim i wouldve just ******* said its a townie.

How is my claim much better than your one time commute? Bullseye has played a much bigger role in the movies than guys like binocular or Rock whatever but you get such a crappy role? I dont buy it.

Please, do tell me what bullseye's big role is in the movie. Also, it just makes sense to have the binoculars be a watcher, what with them having big eyes to watch things :facepalm:.

I have never seen someone who gets a 1x protection just because their lover died. Why wouldn't you just be given the ability to protect from the start and actually protect your lover? Bo Peep never has to search for Woody in the movie, they live in Andy's room together and are a couple from the first minute of the movie. I don't see why you would have to search for him. Just give up Renji, it was a ******** claim that you needed to find Woody and that you were given a protection.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Renji said he guessed ATL on Night 1. I have to admit that's pretty convenient. ATL can't confirm this.
how was he supposed to confirm it? Its not like im a friendly neighbour.

I chose ATL cause he is usually less active when he has a small role. He was active, so i took a shoot.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:12 PM

Wow, he said he guessed a dead guy.

Renji, how were you supposed to find Woody anyways? You had to PM a guess each night? And what happened when you PMd ATL's name? Grizz just never responded?

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Please, do tell me what bullseye's big role is in the movie. Also, it just makes sense to have the binoculars be a watcher, what with them having big eyes to watch things :facepalm:.

I have never seen someone who gets a 1x protection just because their lover died. Why wouldn't you just be given the ability to protect from the start and actually protect your lover? Bo Peep never has to search for Woody in the movie, they live in Andy's room together and are a couple from the first minute of the movie. I don't see why you would have to search for him. Just give up Renji, it was a ******** claim that you needed to find Woody and that you were given a protection.
You want to play this game? Where would Bullseye actually commute to in the movies? He never ran away anywhere.

Bullseye was a much bigger character. He actually worked with the group. Little Bo Peep was mollys "toy" so she always had to move to andys room. She was hardly in the 2nd movie and couldnt really go out with the group cause she was fragile.

Hell Im not the person that made this game. we had people gain abilities depending on the night (frieza) or people getting better when others died (again DBZ game). We also never had an evil jack-of-all-trades.

At this point your obsession is just getting annoying.

Grizz said: Thats not woody. thats all i got.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Wow, he said he guessed a dead guy.

Renji, how were you supposed to find Woody anyways? You had to PM a guess each night? And what happened when you PMd ATL's name? Grizz just never responded?

Shane tuvo este papel en el juego de Plaza Sésamo.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:14 PM

I don't buy that crappy role either. Bullseye has a one time ability to run away??? :waiting:

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I have a crazy strategy that just might work if anyone is interested. It might be a little too radical for some but I think it would go a long way in showing us who is good/bad.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I have a crazy strategy that just might work if anyone is interested. It might be a little too radical for some but I think it would go a long way in showing us who is good/bad.

at this point I might try anything... we're going nowhere fast right now

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:16 PM

And what is that?

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Let's hear it.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:18 PM
I mean what else do i need?

I role revealed, no one claimed that role, I was jailkept night 2 and we still had kills. that alone should put me above OSU. DUnit also had his huge post showing him interacting with the other mafia members.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't buy that crappy role either. Bullseye has a one time ability to run away??? :waiting:

It was the role I was given, it allows me to become bulletproof for the night.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Me gustan los planes de locos.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I mean what else do i need?

I role revealed, no one claimed that role, I was jailkept night 2 and we still had kills. that alone should put me above OSU. DUnit also had his huge post showing him interacting with the other mafia members.

Correction, them attacking me. I never interacted with any of them.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:20 PM

Texto muy interesante.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I forget... Did you use it?

Gay Ork Wang
he used it night 2. I mean that we can obviously proove :njx:

OSUGiants17
Texto muy interesante.

I said this earlier, when I commute I "leave" the town therefore I can't be watched, killed, investigated, ect. because I am not in the town.

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 08:22 PM
That is how the commute role has been used in the past.

OSUGiants17
I forget... Did you use it?

I used it night 2, there was a lot of heat on me and I felt that at least one of the people questioning me was mafia so I used it then.

Gay Ork Wang
That obviously makes sense for Bullseye, he left the other toys constantly

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Jesus, I get back and it's a ******* cluster****. I'm honestly torn in so many directions, but here's what I'm thinking, just reading through everything and stepping back.

1. I think the frog claim of Brody is legit. It's one of those characters that was at Sid's house, who Woody thought was bad, but turned out to be good. It's a character that is small enough that we all think SAFECLAIM when it's said because it's a little role, but it really is good. So I'm good there. I have to think about it though, because it could be a safeclaim to Sid, though I really don't think so. It would have to be something else that was more closely tied to Sid, and this toy was already made in the first movie.

2. Bo Peep was revealed today by Renji. This is one that I'm having issues believing. Once again, it's a small role, but it's one that should have had more of a significant impact with Woody dying. I know that it doesn't make sense to have them masoned (since Mr. Potato and I were) or have one die when the other one does (like Ken and Barbie) but there should have been some sort of visible effect, and I don't think we saw anything like that.

3. Jessie was revealed today as well by sbh. Jessie being a jailkeeper I don't buy at all. She's not the one that was keeping Woody there, that was Stinky Pete. So I think that Jessie is the safeclaim to Stinky Pete, because if she really is a Jailkeeper, that was Stinky Pete's role in the second movie; to keep Woody there so that they could all be together as a collection and go to Japan. It's what makes the most sense in my eyes.

4. Bullseye was claimed by OSU. This one I'm having issues with as well, just because I feel as though there has to be some sort of tie to Jessie and/or Woody. And I just haven't seen it in his interactions.

5. CJ said that he is Rocky. This is another one of those that I'm going to be ok with at the moment. CJ hasn't done a whole lot to rouse my suspicions, and on top of that, it's another character that I think is fine, because he is good and is a small character in the world of Andy's room.

In the end, I'm voting SBH. I actually was leaning towards Bullseye being Stinky Pete's safeclaim at first, but as I was working it all out, I realized that w/ Jessie being a jailkeeper, that didn't fit her role in the movies. But it sure as hell fit someone else's.

Unvote: Renji
Vote: SBH

CJSchneider
08-09-2012, 08:23 PM
I said this earlier, when I commute I "leave" the town therefore I can't be watched, killed, investigated, ect. because I am not in the town.

That is how the commute role has been in the past.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Alright so we have three people with protective powers (CJ, Sbh, Renji).

Here's the plan. We have CJ protect JR. JR is then free to investigate whoever.

Next we have Sbh jailkeep a known townie without investigative/protective abilities (aka me). I'm fairly certain my item doesn't count as a role and will therefore not be blocked.

Renji then protects CJ.

If CJ or myself die, we know Renji/Sbh are liars. If SBH is killed or roleblocked, I will see who that person is. Of course there is always the chance of a roleblocker, but they can't roleblock all of us.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM
That is how the commute role has been in the past.

Sí, pero él dijo que prueba de balas primero.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Next we have Sbh jailkeep a known townie without investigative/protective abilities (aka me). I'm fairly certain my item doesn't count as a role and will therefore not be blocked.

Renji then protects CJ.

If CJ or myself die, we know Renji/Sbh are liars. If SBH is killed or roleblocked, I will see who that person is. Of course there is always the chance of a roleblocker, but they can't roleblock all of us.
im absolutely certain you would be blocked.

also mrs grizz: like i said, i got a protect.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Jesus, I get back and it's a ******* cluster****. I'm honestly torn in so many directions, but here's what I'm thinking, just reading through everything and stepping back.

1. I think the frog claim of Brody is legit. It's one of those characters that was at Sid's house, who Woody thought was bad, but turned out to be good. It's a character that is small enough that we all think SAFECLAIM when it's said because it's a little role, but it really is good. So I'm good there. I have to think about it though, because it could be a safeclaim to Sid, though I really don't think so. It would have to be something else that was more closely tied to Sid, and this toy was already made in the first movie.

Broduer es un molinero?

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): fenikz, Bulldogs, OSU, Rufus
SBH (2): Forenci, Mrs. Grizz

vidae
08-09-2012, 08:27 PM
You would 100% be blocked. It blocks all actions.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:28 PM

2. Bo Peep was revealed today by Renji. This is one that I'm having issues believing. Once again, it's a small role, but it's one that should have had more of a significant impact with Woody dying. I know that it doesn't make sense to have them masoned (since Mr. Potato and I were) or have one die when the other one does (like Ken and Barbie) but there should have been some sort of visible effect, and I don't think we saw anything like that.

3. Jessie was revealed today as well by sbh. Jessie being a jailkeeper I don't buy at all. She's not the one that was keeping Woody there, that was Stinky Pete. So I think that Jessie is the safeclaim to Stinky Pete, because if she really is a Jailkeeper, that was Stinky Pete's role in the second movie; to keep Woody there so that they could all be together as a collection and go to Japan. It's what makes the most sense in my eyes.

4. Bullseye was claimed by OSU. This one I'm having issues with as well, just because I feel as though there has to be some sort of tie to Jessie and/or Woody. And I just haven't seen it in his interactions.

5. CJ said that he is Rocky. This is another one of those that I'm going to be ok with at the moment. CJ hasn't done a whole lot to rouse my suspicions, and on top of that, it's another character that I think is fine, because he is good and is a small character in the world of Andy's room.

In the end, I'm voting SBH. I actually was leaning towards Bullseye being Stinky Pete's safeclaim at first, but as I was working it all out, I realized that w/ Jessie being a jailkeeper, that didn't fit her role in the movies. But it sure as hell fit someone else's.

I'm leaning towards SBH being bad right now as well.

Mrs. Grizz
Broduer es un molinero?

Grizz just told me what a miller is, and if that's what you said, then yes, I think that that's what he is. It makes the most sense to me.

Gay Ork Wang

Renji then protects CJ.

what happens if they roleblock CJ and kill JR?

Bulldogs
You would 100% be blocked. It blocks all actions.

Alright let's scratch the plan then.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I used it night 2, there was a lot of heat on me and I felt that at least one of the people questioning me was mafia so I used it then.
That makes no sense!

The mafia doesn't seek to kill people who have the heat on them! WTF??? Those are the ones they KEEP AROUND!!! So the town lynches them instead of the mafia!

You know better than that. You are spewing lies about your role and claim about using it.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:30 PM
People, go read what I wrote. I know these movies backwards and forward (just didn't win prizes b/c I read too ******* fast :facepalm: ), so I think I'm legitimately onto something.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:31 PM
fenikz disappeared again...

also Mrs Grizz: You really think it is worth risking a potential jailkeeper over?

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:31 PM
I said Day One that Grizz likely left out some big names for the mafia/SK to safeclaim. Grizz has got to counteract character reveals somehow and this is the ideal way, it seems like one of the safeclaims. I definitely didn't like the way Sbh reacted the question ordeal and haven't agreed with his votes for the most part throughout the game. Here goes nothing.

Vote: Sbh

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:33 PM
im just asking this for the sakes of the town (and id rather lynch brodeur, cmd, me or osu over sbh):

Can we comeback if we actually kill the jailkeeper? Like if it is really jessie

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): fenikz, OSU, Rufus
SBH (3): Forenci, Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs

jrdrylie
Rufus se queda muy tranquilo. Él me da miedo

OSUGiants17
People, go read what I wrote. I know these movies backwards and forward (just didn't win prizes b/c I read too ******* fast :facepalm: ), so I think I'm legitimately onto something.

You make a great point actually with Jessie being a jailkeep, it is kinda strange, but she could just be lassoing people up every night

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:34 PM
fenikz disappeared again...

also Mrs Grizz: You really think it is worth risking a potential jailkeeper over?

I think so. If we're wrong, we might be ******. But I really do feel strongly about this, and the interactions that sbh has been providing, or lack thereof in some cases, could be telling.

Call me crazy (or Gonzo), but I think I'm onto something.

sbh15
well I don't know exactly what to say... if you're voting for me because my role doesn't line up with what my character did in the movie, then so be it. there's not a lot I can argue there besides that this doesn't follow the exact movie plot. it's not like Woody investigated every toy to see if it was good or bad or Buzz investigated toys to see what each one could do. if I had to guess I would say there's some connection to Woody being a sheriff in the Woody's Roundup show and me being the jailkeeper? I'm not really sure

CJSchneider
I hate being the teeter-tooter guy, but reading what Mrs. G. posted, I have to go back.

vote:sbh

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:35 PM
wouldnt it be more benefitial to go for OSU or me to figure out your idea?

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Rufus se queda muy tranquilo. Él me da miedo

Rufus is quiet and scares me

Yea, where the hell is Rufus?

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (3): fenikz, OSU, Rufus
SBH (4): Forenci, Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs, CJ

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Rufus is quiet and scares me

Yea, where the hell is Rufus?

Él está trabajando.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Seriously... Mrs. Grizz seems to have a strange ability to lead a quick following. I wonder what's going on with that. The vote should be between OSU and you (Renji). She just threw a wrench in progress.

vidae
08-09-2012, 08:40 PM

Yes, it would. I don't believe SBH personally, but potentially losing a big role at this point in the game, when we can avoid it, just seems like a bad idea to me.

Gay Ork Wang
just going with Grizz: I would expect Bullseye to have some sort of interaction iwth jessie.

Bulldogs
Seriously... Mrs. Grizz seems to have a strange ability to lead a quick following. I wonder what's going on with that. The vote should be between OSU and you (Renji). She just threw a wrench in progress.

I've never followed her on a vote before, I just agree in this instance.

Mrs. Grizz

I can lead a quick following because I make sense. It's a shocker.

And you'll note that I still find them both suspicious. But seriously. Ask Grizz. There are FEW that know these movies as well as I do. And knowing this ****, I get more and more convinced that sbh is hiding something, considering his role and character claim.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:41 PM
all im saying, if we are working pro town, and obviously i am, we should look into osu. If bullseye exists, id expect Jessie to be in the game.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:42 PM
I've never followed her on a vote before, I just agree in this instance.

:banana: :freakout: :jawdrop: :loco: :explode:

vidae
I said it earlier that if SBH was a Jailkeeper he would have said he was a Jailkeeper and not a Protector, so that did seem off, but are we really willing to potentially lose that big of a role? If the consensus is yes then I'll switch my vote, but I'm not sure it is worth the potential headache later if we're wrong.

OSUGiants17
all im saying, if we are working pro town, and obviously i am, we should look into osu. If bullseye exists, id expect Jessie to be in the game.

O yea, obviously you are! No ******* chance you're evil dude. :njx:

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
im with vidae on this. If everyone agrees its worth the risk, we go with sbh, but id rather stay with OSU based on DUnits and other arguments i brought

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I just don't see any way Jessie wouldn't be in this game.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:45 PM
I said it earlier that if SBH was a Jailkeeper he would have said he was a Jailkeeper and not a Protector, so that did seem off, but are we really willing to potentially lose that big of a role? If the consensus is yes then I'll switch my vote, but I'm not sure it is worth the potential headache later if we're wrong.

Well the only reason I pushed him so hard in the first place was because I was convinced he was the SK. He went from no role, to powerful role, to protector, to jailkeeper. Seems off to me.

Mrs. Grizz
im with vidae on this. If everyone agrees its worth the risk, we go with sbh, but id rather stay with OSU based on DUnits and other arguments i brought

Honestly, I'm ok with either, because I'm suspicious of OSU as well. But I just wanted to put the sbh idea out there....

sbh15
IIRC, I never explicitly stated protector, for the record

Bulldogs

If SBH is mafia I'll remember this soft defense.

vidae
08-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Well the only reason I pushed him so hard in the first place was because I was convinced he was the SK. He went from no role, to powerful role, to protector, to jailkeeper. Seems off to me.

I don't disagree, but losing that role would really suck.

Honestly, I'm ok with either, because I'm suspicious of OSU as well. But I just wanted to put the sbh idea out there....

The idea was out there.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:47 PM

Matar sbh es muy arriesgado. Creo que debería colgar de OSU o uno de los seis que mencioné anteriormente.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Matar sbh es muy arriesgado. Creo que debería colgar de OSU o uno de los seis que mencioné anteriormente.

He says leave sbh. Lynch OSU or one of the 6 I mentioned earlier.

Who were the other 6 that you mentioned?

vidae
08-09-2012, 08:48 PM

"Kill sbh is very risky. I think OSU should hang or one of the six I mentioned earlier."

My vote is still with OSU but if everyone agrees that SBH should be taken out I'll switch my vote, I just won't agree with it.

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 08:49 PM
If SBH is mafia I'll remember this soft defense.

Remember it. Imprint it. Throw it in the memory bank and swallow the key.

Seriously, this is a themed game and Jessie is like one of the three biggest characters in the last 2 movies. No one else has stepped up to claim Jessie and caught SBH in a lie about it. I just think this is a mistake.

Bulldogs
The risk is there with Sbh, but the more I think about it, the more confident I feel.

Bulldogs
Remember it. Imprint it. Throw it in the memory bank and swallow the key.

Seriously, this is a themed game and Jessie is like one of the three biggest characters in the last 2 movies. No one else has stepped up to claim Jessie and caught SBH in a lie about it. I just think this is a mistake.

How do you suppose Grizz counteracted character claiming?

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:50 PM
"Kill sbh is very risky. I think OSU should hang or one of the six I mentioned earlier."

My vote is still with OSU but if everyone agrees that SBH should be taken out I'll switch my vote, I just won't agree with it.

Vidae, you had no suspicions of me all game, but now you are suspicious because the mafia attacked me.

Please people, tell me why you all believe Renji

Mrs. Grizz
The risk is there with Sbh, but the more I think about it, the more confident I feel.

:freakout:

That's what's been happening to me.

CashmoneyDrew
How do you suppose Grizz counteracted character claiming?

With good guy townie roles. Which is why I'm so suspicious of Brodeur.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
OMFG. Bulldogs and I are having the same thoughts and are on the same page. This is scary. Really ******* scary.

Bulldogs

But I'm a good guy townie with a minor role too, which is why I'm not as suspicious of Brodeur.

vidae
I have a theory but I don't want people to fly off the handle the second I put it up, I'm just thinking outloud to everyone here..

I had some suspicion of Mrs. Grizz a few days ago, and was quickly told by everyone that I was wrong.. and then we saw that Ken and Barbie were together and one was good and one was evil. Is it possible that Mr. Potato head was good and Mrs. Potato Head was not?

Just a theory I've been thinking about.

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Bulldogs- 1x observador
fenikz- ???
Mrs. Grizz- albañil
Renji- 1x proteger
OSUGiants- 1x conmutar
Brodeur- ??? pueblerino
Vidae- ???
Rufus- ???
killxswitch- Bueno
sbh- carcelero
CJ- proteger
Forenci- ???

He says leave sbh. Lynch OSU or one of the 6 I mentioned earlier.

Who were the other 6 that you mentioned?

Las personas con ??? junto a su nombre

Gay Ork Wang
mrs potato head was always good. Ken was bad

vidae
Vidae, you had no suspicions of me all game, but now you are suspicious because the mafia attacked me.

Please people, tell me why you all believe Renji

I still don't even think you're super suspicious, but you have done some things that didn't sit well with me. I wasn't saying that I was against changing my vote, just that it was still on you and no one else has really jumped out yet.

Bulldogs
I have a theory but I don't want people to fly off the handle the second I put it up, I'm just thinking outloud to everyone here..

I had some suspicion of Mrs. Grizz a few days ago, and was quickly told by everyone that I was wrong.. and then we saw that Ken and Barbie were together and one was good and one was evil. Is it possible that Mr. Potato head was good and Mrs. Potato Head was not?

The only thing is, if the person masoned with IBC hasn't come out by now they are absolutely stupid.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 08:53 PM

So you think he would give them all ****** characters that would never be in the game. It makes sense for him to give them characters like Etch, Bo Peep and RC that are somewhat big, but not huge, therefore believable. That's why I don't believe Renji, his role is just small enough to not be in the game, but big enough to be a safeclaim.

vidae
mrs potato head was always good. Ken was bad

Fair enough. I don't really remember the movies all that well, and I've never seen the third one, so. Was just something to think about.

Mrs. Grizz

No. In the movies, Ken was bad at first until towards the end, and Barbie was always good. Mr. and Mrs. were both always good.

Brodeur

Ken was evil in the third movie until he fell for Barbie. Mrs. Potatohead was never evil that I'm aware of.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:54 PM
So you think he would give them all ****** characters that would never be in the game. It makes sense for him to give them characters like Etch, Bo Peep and RC that are somewhat big, but not huge, therefore believable. That's why I don't believe Renji, his role is just small enough to not be in the game, but big enough to be a safeclaim.
suddenly im not a big role anymore

vidae
The only thing is, if the person masoned with IBC hasn't come out by now they are absolutely stupid.

Ken and Barbie were masoned. I never said she was lying about being masoned, just that she could still be evil. If people don't think that's the case fine, but no one who is masoned should be in the clear when it's evident that they can be both good and bad.

vidae
Ok then, just throwin an idea out there.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:55 PM
we let Jr look into sbh, let bulldogs watch jr to figure out a roleblocker. easy peasy?

sbh15
08-09-2012, 08:56 PM
we let Jr look into sbh, let bulldogs watch jr to figure out a roleblocker. easy peasy?

well then who do we lynch? I will probably stick with OSU, to be honest. maybe take a shot at fenikz for laying low, but other than that I can't think of anyone

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Ken and Barbie were masoned. I never said she was lying about being masoned, just that she could still be evil. If people don't think that's the case fine, but no one who is masoned should be in the clear when it's evident that they can be both good and bad.

Ken and Barbie were not masoned as far as I know. Actually I'm almost certain they were not considering R4L tried to have Deep lynched.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:57 PM
well who do we lynch?
Ive said it before. OSU.

vidae
Ken and Barbie were not masoned as far as I know. Actually I'm almost certain they were not considering R4L tried to have Deep lynched.

Oh, you're actually right. I thought it said they were masoned but it said they were lovers. Okay, my theory was absolute dogshit. Sorry y'all! ;D

jrdrylie

Nunca dijeron que eran albañiles. ¿Sabía Vidae lío? Sólo la mafia sabría

Unvotar RUfus
Votar Vidae

OSUGiants17

how about someone looks into you?

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 08:58 PM
that doesnt make sense, even they wouldnt know it. If ken wouldve known he wouldve talked them out of killing barbie

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Updated Vote Count:

SBH (4): Forenci, Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs, CJ
Vidae (1): JR

vidae
08-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Nunca dijeron que eran albañiles. ¿Sabía Vidae lío? Sólo la mafia sabría

Unvotar RUfus
Votar Vidae

Only the Mafia would know? I made a mistake. God you're annoying in these games lately, haha.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 08:59 PM
...and jailkeeper makes sense for a cowgirl sheriff.

vidae makes sense. sbh made a slip up with the wording of his role... but he's another clueless bastard like SP. Prone to making those kinds of mistakes.

...but I'll feel like an idiot if he's bad. LOL.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 09:01 PM
could we decide at this point?

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I agree that Jessie is a perfect safeclaim for Stinky Pete.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:02 PM
...and jailkeeper makes sense for a cowgirl sheriff.

vidae makes sense. sbh made a slip up with the wording of his role... but he's another clueless bastard like SP. Prone to making those kinds of mistakes.

...but I'll feel like an idiot if he's bad. LOL.

And 1x protector AFTER Woody dies makes sense for Bo Peep?

Why wouldn't she get it after she found Woody(even though it still makes no sense to have to search for him) to use it to protect him. I think Renji just made up the protect so we wouldn't want to get rid of him.

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 09:04 PM
And 1x protector AFTER Woody dies makes sense for Bo Peep?

Why wouldn't she get it after she found Woody(even though it still makes no sense to have to search for him) to use it to protect him. I think Renji just made up the protect so we wouldn't want to get rid of him.
No it doesn't. I'm definitely losing faith in Renji.

I think the vote should be between you two.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 09:06 PM
yes but bullseye with 1x commute makes more sense?

At least i still have the defense of night2 being jailkept. You dont

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 09:06 PM
It's possible that sbh did Jailkeep me last night, that's why I can't vote for him.

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Alright, I'm heading to bed since I have to be up for work tomorrow. I swear to god I better ******* wake up to someone bad being lynched. I voted for sbh, but I'll take him or OSU. Someone ******* make it happen.

Goodnight all

vidae
08-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I think we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

*runs away from Grizz*

fenikz
08-09-2012, 09:10 PM
my votes not changing, renji is evil you will all realize it eventually

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I will go either Sbh or Renji.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
my votes not changing, renji is evil you will all realize it eventually

I don't disagree, I think we might have a choice of the two here.

D-Unit
OSU says he used his 1x commute to protect himself from mafia on Night 2.

Why would mafia target him when he was close to being lynched? Why would he think the mafia would target him? If he's good, wouldn't the mafia let him live in hopes that the town tried to lynch him again? So again, why would he seek protection from him?

Gay Ork Wang
eh whatever im going to bed, 4 am.

unlynch
lynch SBH

Bulldogs

Why would mafia target him when he was close to being lynched? Why would he think the mafia would target him? If he's good, wouldn't the mafia let him live in hopes that the town tried to lynch him again? So again, why would he seek protection from him?

I agree, but OSU isn't the most experienced mafia player to put it nicely.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Updated Vote Count:

OSU (3): D-Unit, SBH, Vidae
SBH (5): Forenci, Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs, CJ, Renji
Vidae (1): JR

Forenci
08-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Hmm, I'm just putting this out there. I'm very suspicious of Vidae. He's been so nonchalant this game. I went and look backed at all his posts and throughout this entire game he's accused almost nobody.

Everyone of his accusations have been, "Well he might be evil, but I don't really get that feeling," or "I'm willing to switch my vote to him if..."

I don't know, he's been very quiet and passive this game. Just the way he's played seems very odd to me. He claimed he was useless early on which doesn't really disprove anything. I'm just not sure about him. I could see him being the SK.

I'm going to go with my instinct and deductive skills on this one.

Unvote: sbh

Vote: Vidae

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM

I saw mafia gunning for me so I thought they wanted me dead. I figured maybe they would try and pin it on you or someone else with you going after me so hard. I figured they might go after me so I panicked and used it. I didn't know when else I would need it and I felt pressure so I used it

fenikz
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM
but you couldn't of known they were mafia

D-Unit
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM
eh whatever im going to bed, 4 am.

unlynch
lynch SBH
Why would you do that? Seems like you want to follow the crowd to save your own skin.

unvote: OSU
vote: renji

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Haha this is moving in circles.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, D-Unit
OSU (2): SBH, Vidae
SBH (4): Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs, CJ, Renji
Vidae (2): JR, Forenci

vidae
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm going to go with my instinct and deductive skills on this one.

Vote: Vidae

Your instincts and deductive skills seem to be non existent at this point sir. I am a townie.

sbh15
08-09-2012, 09:19 PM
god this is infuriatingly slow. I'm just going to go with Renji because it seems like that's the easiest direction. in his words 'worst case scenario we lose a townie'

unvote: OSU
vote: Renji

Forenci
I think sbh might be full of **** btw. If you're a Jailkeeper you know you are, so why say Protector? And why try to backtrack with a "well it's LIKE a Protector!!!".. doesn't sit right with me at all. He should be looked into.

Your instincts and deductive skills seem to be non existent at this point sir. I am a townie.

It's possible, I just am curious. You've been exceptionally passive this game.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (5): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, D-Unit, SBH
OSU (1): Vidae

Bulldogs

I think he makes fair points though. You haven't really stepped up at all, and when you did it was to question Mrs. Grizz's legitimacy.

OSUGiants17

Better than CMD you bites peoples heads off for being townies

vidae
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I've been exceptionally busy during this game. Townie is one of my favorite roles though. And in the interest of speeding things up, I believe Renji a lot less than OSU, so I'll be voting for him.

unvote : OSU

vote : Renji

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Speaking of CMD, I will ask him again, please drop the vote for Brody tonight, you aren't going to kill him alone and no one is following you. Help us all out and get rid of someone with us.

vidae
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I think he makes fair points though. You haven't really stepped up at all, and when you did it was to question Mrs. Grizz's legitimacy.

I haven't had the time to really focus on this game so far. Some real life stuff hit just as the game opened and I've been kinda bogged down. I haven't been able to be active and it sucks, but sometimes life is more important than a Mafia game. Not all the time though. Just this time.

And I always question people who are instantly cleared by a good majority of the players. Always. No one is cleared on day two in my eyes. That's all it was.

D-Unit
Not as passive as you. lol. Change your vote to Renji or OSU. USE YOUR VOTING POWER!

CashmoneyDrew
Better than CMD you bites peoples heads off for being townies

God damn right.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:22 PM
I haven't had the time to really focus on this game so far. Some real life stuff hit just as the game opened and I've been kinda bogged down. I haven't been able to be active and it sucks, but sometimes life is more important than a Mafia game. Not all the time though. Just this time.

Fair enough. For sure real life takes priority over this.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (6): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, D-Unit, SBH, Vidae

CashmoneyDrew
unvote: Brodeur

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:23 PM
God damn right.

CMD please, learn to pick your battles and let Brody go for the night. Vote Renji or me and help the town. I'm not saying you are right or wrong about brody, just that we need you to help us out and voting for him does nothing

EDIT: thank you

CashmoneyDrew
08-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm not gonna vote Renji just to end the day. I think he's innocent, and in the likely scenario that he is Bo Peep, I'd rather not have to defend why I "jumped on" at the end of voting.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2012, 09:25 PM
brushed my teeth, final dump, final words:
switched to sbh cause if i choose between me more sbh i trust me.

if it is between me and osu i trust me. i actually still have a power.

going for osu gives us an off chance to get the SK. I was jailkept night 2.

Seems like me or osu

lynch osu

for everyone killing me, have fun losing :/

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (6): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, D-Unit, SBH, Vidae
SBH (4): Mrs. Grizz, Bulldogs, CJ
OSU (1): Renji

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM
What do you think Bulldogs? Maybe take out Renji now since we think he's evil and then hopefully try to find some **** out about sbh tonight?

Vote: Renji

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:30 PM
brushed my teeth, final dump, final words:
switched to sbh cause if i choose between me more sbh i trust me.

if it is between me and osu i trust me. i actually still have a power.

going for osu gives us an off chance to get the SK. I was jailkept night 2.

Seems like me or osu

lynch osu

for everyone killing me, have fun losing :/

But you don't still have power, anyone can say that they have a 1x protect to try and save there ass and your reasoning behind it makes no sense. You have no powers.

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:30 PM
What do you think Bulldogs? Maybe take out Renji now since we think he's evil and then hopefully try to find some **** out about sbh tonight?

Hold on, somebody unvote quick. Thought process here.

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Hold on, somebody unvote quick. Thought process here.

Ughhh why BD? What are you gonna do?

sbh15
unvote: Renji pleas ebe quick

D-Unit
unvote: renji

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (5): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, Vidae, Mrs. Grizz
SBH (2): Bulldogs, CJ

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Ok so what's up BD?

Bulldogs
08-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Nevermind, was overthinking. Let's go through with this. I'm probably gone tonight, but JR obviously needs to be protected, and if we have a tracker do your thing. Sbh is prob a good target.

Unvote: Sbh

Mrs. Grizz
08-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm going to kill you bulldogs. I stayed up for that? *****.

sbh15
son of a *****

OSUGiants17
Well you still need to vote for him too BD, we only have 7

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Renji (7): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, Vidae, Mrs. Grizz, bulldogs, SBH
SBH (1): CJ

jrdrylie
08-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Caída de la espada?

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Caída de la espada?

yes jr, drop the sword

fenikz
08-09-2012, 09:37 PM
JR you could do it yourself

OSUGiants17
08-09-2012, 09:39 PM
D, you going to vote for him again or just bail at the last second?

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:40 PM
D, you going to vote for him again or just bail at the last second?

He's preoccupied with the Dwight trade. :-)

vidae
Classic evil Bulldogs!

D-Unit
OSU vs Renji. I don't care who.

Guys with your cool night actions... don't take all day please.

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Final Vote Count:

Renji (8): fenikz, OSU, Rufus, Vidae, Mrs. Grizz, bulldogs, SBH, D-Unit
SBH (1): CJ

Grizzlegom
08-09-2012, 09:43 PM
As the town gathered for day 4, there were certainly plenty of suspicions to go around but nobody seemed too firm. The town talked themselves in circles but, after much debate, they finally decided it was Renji’s time to go. The toys assume the position and wait patiently for Renji to come back into the room. As Renji picks up his next victim, the toys all come to life and begin to swarm him. Renji is taken aback, how are all these toys moving? One speaks to him “You’ve got to be nicer to your toys!” Another “Take care of us, don’t destroy us!!” Renji drops all the toys and flees, never to return.

http://images.wikia.com/spongebobandfriendsadventures/images/8/88/Sid_Phillips.jpeg

*** Ork Wang (Sid Phillips, Bulletproof Serial Killer) has been lynched.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

Grizzlegom
08-10-2012, 06:32 AM
For the first time since returning to Sunnyside, our toys are not awoken by a large explosion. As they begin to gather in the Butterfly Room, they realize that they were not without deaths last night however. The most noticeable toy missing is OSUGiants. One of the tallest toys around, they find him in the Caterpillar room. Inspection of his body shows that, similar to wooty, OSU has a number of small, circular-shaped welts all over his body, seemingly haven been beaten by someone with a circular weapon. Further inspection and the town swears they can see little imprints of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, Jefferson, and Washington on OSU’s large body. His bottle shattered, it looks like OSU’s time has passed.

http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Toy-Story-3-Big-Baby.jpg

OSUGiants (Big Baby, Jailkeeper) has been killed.

While the town rejoices in the defeat of another baddie, they begin to realize that CJ is not amongst them. They begin to look around and they locate CJ’s body in the wrestling ring, his body pierced in multiple places by some sort of large, sharp weapon.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206024834/pixar/images/thumb/e/e0/RockyGibraltar.png/282px-RockyGibraltar.png

CJSchneider (Rocky Gibraltar, Bodyguard) has been killed.

With 12 players remaining, 7 are needed for majority.

Bulldogs
08-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Sbh is evil, let's end this.

Bulldogs
08-10-2012, 06:58 AM

Should be game over here.

Grizzlegom
08-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Updated Vote Count:

SBH (1): Bulldogs

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for majority.

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Do you watch him kill CJ?

killxswitch
08-10-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm all for voting for sbh. No way there are 2 jailkeepers. But a quick question.

If Renji was jailkept night 2, which it looks like did happen since there was a mafia kill and a hunter kill but no SK kill, is it really likely that the mafia has both a jailkeeper and a roleblocker? Because JR was apparently roleblocked night 2. Is there really a roleblocker AND the GF left to kill? Or could the GF also be a roleblocker?

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 07:54 AM
I have a theory... The Jack of All Trades was the Godfather. Because I'm a role blocker, had I targeted ATL, it would have said Godfather and I would know he us evil. But the GF appears good in investigations so Grizz named him JOAT because that is a good role usually.

killxswitch
08-10-2012, 07:57 AM
But why would it tell us JOAT? Is Zurg a better option for GF than the teddy bear guy?

RufusMcDaniel
08-10-2012, 08:16 AM
I have a theory... The Jack of All Trades was the Godfather. Because I'm a role blocker, had I targeted ATL, it would have said Godfather and I would know he us evil. But the GF appears good in investigations so Grizz named him JOAT because that is a good role usually.

I thought you were a role cop?

Anyway, I'm thinking Lotso is the GF rather than Zurg, I'm fairly certain when we lynched the GF that it says in their death post that they were the GF.

RufusMcDaniel
08-10-2012, 08:18 AM
But why would it tell us JOAT? Is Zurg a better option for GF than the teddy bear guy?

Also, judging by the mafia members that have died, besides Zurg, Lotso must be the GF. Plus it's the location is at Sunnyside.

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 08:22 AM
I thought you were a role cop?

Anyway, I'm thinking Lotso is the GF rather than Zurg, I'm fairly certain when we lynched the GF that it says in their death post that they were the GF.

I am a role cop. But based on the roles I get back from Grizz, I can tell whether or not they are good. Grizz didn't tell me he that kill was good. He told me he was a certain role and I know that to be good.

The Godfather is supposed to be protected from investigations. So my thoery is that he gave the Godfather a different role name that would sound good. Zurg may not have been the Godfather, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Godfather isn't actually called that.

RufusMcDaniel
08-10-2012, 08:36 AM
I am a role cop. But based on the roles I get back from Grizz, I can tell whether or not they are good. Grizz didn't tell me he that kill was good. He told me he was a certain role and I know that to be good.

The Godfather is supposed to be protected from investigations. So my thoery is that he gave the Godfather a different role name that would sound good. Zurg may not have been the Godfather, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Godfather isn't actually called that.

I thought, just that you said role blocker, so that kind of threw me off.

Now did Bulldogs use his watch last night? I obviously missed a ton but I remember him mentioning that and watching sbh, I believe.

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 08:41 AM
I thought, just that you said role blocker, so that kind of threw me off.

Now did Bulldogs use his watch last night? I obviously missed a ton but I remember him mentioning that and watching sbh, I believe.

That is what I'm waiting for him to verify. I'm also wondering if the mafia actually killed CJ or if they tried to kill the person CJ was protecting and he died instead.

sbh15
08-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Sbh is evil, let's end this.

why would you ever think such a thing!

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 09:04 AM
And with that

Vote sbh

killxswitch
08-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Ok then. Probably overthinking.

vote sbh

killxswitch
08-10-2012, 09:06 AM
JR what did you do last night?

jrdrylie
08-10-2012, 09:07 AM
JR what did you do last night?

Bulldogs said he was watching sbh so I decided to look into Rufus. Of course I was blocked again.

sbh15
08-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I am a generous man! I just want to hug all of you!

also, I will tell you something that benefits everyone... I rolecopped CMD and he came back as a lyncher! to my fellow mafia: Forenci came back as powerless.

back to sleep.

Mrs. Grizz
08-10-2012, 09:09 AM
1. Lotso has to be the GF. Zurg would have said it if it was him, but with the other bad toys, especially Big Baby, there's no way that Lotso isn't the GF.

2. I want to hear back as to what happened last night, but I think we should look into how they were killed. Is it possible there's another serial killer? Or perhaps the way they were killed is indicative of what toys they might be? If OSU was killed by being beaten w/ a circular weapon, then there has to be another serial killer or a vigilante. Personally, I think its the latter. He would have been known as mafia, and thinking about the toys in the story, I think that the erector set toy w/ the baby head that Sid has in his room might fit the bill on that one. It's just a matter of who it is, and is that someone we need to take out?

Also,

RufusMcDaniel
08-10-2012, 09:09 AM
And with that

sbh15
08-10-2012, 09:10 AM
yes, hugs for everyone! especially Bulldogs and Mrs. Grizz

RufusMcDaniel
08-10-2012, 09:13 AM
2. I want to hear back as to what happened last night, but I think we should look into how they were killed. Is it possible there's another serial killer? Or perhaps the way they were killed is indicative of what toys they might be? If OSU was killed by being beaten w/ a circular weapon, then there has to be another serial killer or a vigilante. Personally, I think its the latter. He would have been known as mafia, and thinking about the toys in the story, I think that the erector set toy w/ the baby head that Sid has in his room might fit the bill on that one. It's just a matter of who it is, and is that someone we need to take out?

What's the deal with those presidents footprints on Big Baby? Anything ring a bell for that?

sbh15
08-10-2012, 09:13 AM
I killed him, OSU was annoying me

killxswitch
08-10-2012, 09:16 AM
People need to ******* log on so we can be done with this.