PDA

View Full Version : McGahee Plans to work out most of the offseason

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-31-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article.jsp?id=17066
i like that he is doing this and i predict he is going to have a great year. What are some other thoughts??

BigDawg819
03-31-2007, 12:52 PM
While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.

Ravens1991
03-31-2007, 01:01 PM
While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.

I agree with that.

BigDawg819
03-31-2007, 01:02 PM
I agree with that.

See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D

Ravens1991
03-31-2007, 01:05 PM
See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D

I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.

BigDawg819
03-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.

I'm sure we agree on many things when it comes to the Ravens. 2 things will always divide die-hard fans: 1. The QB situation and 2. Draft Pick theories.

Now we can stop disagreeing on #1 if you will just come to the dark side! :D You know you do, you can feel yourself cheering just like you did when Kyle threw that bomb to DWill against the Browns! :D

Ravens1991
03-31-2007, 01:23 PM
hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.

BigDawg819
03-31-2007, 01:27 PM
hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.

Yes! Another member of the Kyle Boller for QB Coalition, aka The Dark Side. :D Resistance is futile you McNair supporters, The Power of Boller Will Prevail!

Ravens1991
03-31-2007, 01:34 PM
lol I never said he was better then McNair.

BigDawg819
03-31-2007, 01:46 PM
lol I never said he was better then McNair.

SEE THE POWER OF BOLLER RUNS THROUGH YOUR VEINS!

You have been assimilated into our Coalition, welcome to fold Ravens1991. The Dark Side has grown! :D

Ravens1991
03-31-2007, 03:06 PM
hahahahaha

EdReedUnstoppable
04-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!

niel89
04-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!
i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet

EdReedUnstoppable
04-01-2007, 11:07 PM
i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet

This is true he hasn't been tested there yet, I say lets open up the competition!!

BigDawg819
04-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in his eyes his confidence is wavering!

Our Coalition is growing my brother, growing indeed! Besides Niel is with us just still wavering, although he knows Clarence is a Boller backer because Kyle is the only one on the team that can get him the ball!

EdReedUnstoppable
04-02-2007, 02:28 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article.jsp?id=17066
i like that he is doing this and i predict he is going to have a great year. What are some other thoughts??

900 yards and 3 or 4 TDs thats my thoughts.

Yung Flippa
04-02-2007, 02:47 PM
900 yards and 3 or 4 TDs thats my thoughts.

I've got him down for at least 1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns

EdReedUnstoppable
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
I've got him down for at least 1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns

I hope we're both wrong I hope he goes for around 1500 and 12-15 TDs, just don't see it happening.