PDA

View Full Version : Knights Wizards and Witches GAME TIME!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Gonzo is really aggressive today

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Gonzo is really aggressive today

Which is different from his normal gameplay how?

Usually when people vehemently defend themselves they end up good too. Mafia will just brush off allegations and say stuff like go ahead and lynch me it will hurt the town....

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Broth also sent me an extra PM that tells me McGee is sexy. Don't think it had anything to do with the game, though.

vidae
08-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Broth also sent me an extra PM that tells me McGee is sexy. Don't think it had anything to do with the game, though.

Weird, I just got a PM from him saying that you're lying about that last PM. Interesting.. you're on my radar now.

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 02:27 PM
This is almost like a real day. I did not budget my time with actually reading in mind.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Cigars is just awesome.

Dr. Gonzo
Vidae I do like how you are very much fine with lynching me even if I am good. I think you are someone to watch for in the future. Good guy gets lynched, one less to kill at night.

Brothgar
Those who are not allowed to role reveal will NEVER get the opportunity to do so.

Todd Bertuzzi
Vidae pmed me saying he received a PM from Mcgee saying he received a PM from broth saying he was sexy...purple monkey dishwasher.

sbh15
Which is different from his normal gameplay how?

Usually when people vehemently defend themselves they end up good too. Mafia will just brush off allegations and say stuff like go ahead and lynch me it will hurt the town....

If everybody decides to lynch me because of this, fine. I will be happy knowing I made every argument I could to stay around and you are all making a terrible decision.

Again, I am fine with being lynched. It will only hurt you guys and I need to make it to the end to win anyway.

interesting, isn't it

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 02:29 PM
That was a lot to catch up on. Glad we're past the joking stage and the game has started to get more serious. Happy that Brothgar has given us some meat to chew on for Day 1. I agree with others that we need to act on it.

Right now, I'm leaning on Gonzo... but not ready to vote on him yet. His defense has been wildly all over the place. Cigaro seems to be hiding something and Renji is playing like an open book which makes him seem good, imo.

D-Unit
I mean really dont want to reveal the person, but if we really have to reveal that person ill do it.
Are you talking about revealing your own role or some other person?

Gay Ork Wang
he kinda is a bipolar character in this game

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Are you talking about revealing your own role or some other person?
the other person

vidae
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Vidae I do like how you are very much fine with lynching me even if I am good. I think you are someone to watch for in the future. Good guy gets lynched, one less to kill at night.

I'm not fine with a good guy being lynched, but I don't believe you're a good guy. Like I said, people have been lynched on a lot less than this, and it will give us info. Isn't that what we want from the first day? ANY kind of information?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Eh I just don't think Broth would give Renji a bad guy on a plate before the game even started. Gonzo may or may not be corrupt(Renji doesn't even seem sure anymore) but he is likely still town aligned and has a role like lyncher. In that case he can't hurt us if we just keep Cigaro alive.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:31 PM
interesting, isn't it

Haha, I was just going to point that out. Maybe that was Todd's idea though, try and get someone else to point out that I am fine with being lynched. Really though, evil knows I am good, they know they need to kill me, and I need to make it to the end. That isn't going to happen. Keeping me in would mean I am kind of a buffer for good in that there is less of a chance they die with me around and I intend of ******* **** up and rooting out evil. I am not meeting my win condition though.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:32 PM
He is corrupt. Just dont know if it means evil. I just figure corrupt people are bad.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm not fine with a good guy being lynched, but I don't believe you're a good guy. Like I said, people have been lynched on a lot less than this, and it will give us info. Isn't that what we want from the first day? ANY kind of information?

Do you actually think the town would be served up a bad guy day one? You are evil Vidae, I caught you.

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Eh I just don't think Broth would give Renji a bad guy on a plate before the game even started. Gonzo may or may not be corrupt(Renji doesn't even seem sure anymore) but he is likely still town aligned and has a role like lyncher. In that case he can't hurt us if we just keep Cigaro alive.

That's what gets me too. It'd be totally ****** up and unfair if he just gave us a baddie just likelike that haha

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 02:34 PM
He is corrupt. Just dont know if it means evil. I just figure corrupt people are bad.

I believe he might be corrupt but I don't think it would mean evil because then broth would have basically given you a bad guy on day 1...

sbh15
08-14-2012, 02:36 PM
so here's what we have...

Gonzo - defending himself somewhat passively, claims he has the same role as Cigaro and can't role reveal. Cigaro confirmed that his role cannot reveal as well

Renji - came out saying Gonzo was corrupt and we should lynch him. when Gonzo began his defense and the town moved away from his lynch, Renji backed off. playing very openly thus far, as well

Cigars - says somebody wants him dead, received no information on Gonzo (yet Gonzo received information about him). hesitant to answer anything that might clear Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
I believe he might be corrupt but I don't think it would mean evil because then broth would have basically given you a bad guy on day 1...

I am not actually corrupt though.

CashmoneyDrew
Maybe Gonzo is just some guy that can be swayed to one side or another based on abilities or actions.

Gay Ork Wang
I mean do with the information what you will. Its all i got and ill stick with it. Any other lynch would be based on less and i dont want RR at this point when i can die.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Maybe Gonzo is just some guy that can be swayed to one side or another based on abilities or actions.

Not that either. I am very much good and do have a big role.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM

There were three neutral characters plus the role that ncst8 had last game. This is definitely a possibility.

killxswitch
08-14-2012, 02:38 PM
he kinda is a bipolar character in this game

You seem like you actually do want to say who it is.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
i do not cause it does put him at risk. But if i have to clear myself at some point, ill do it. As of now there is no heat on me.

vidae
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Do you actually think the town would be served up a bad guy day one? You are evil Vidae, I caught you.

Oh yes Gonzo, you caught me. I'm evil because I want to go with the information we have. :njx:

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:40 PM

It's obviously D. That is why D said Renji is being very open and honest when Renji was first very adamant I was evil and slowly has backed off that stance. No normal person would think that was Renji being very open and honest.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Oh yes Gonzo, you caught me. I'm evil because I want to go with the information we have. :njx:

No you are evil because you keep pushing that I am evil and the info Renji got is good. You tried to play passive and now are being classic evil Vidae since being called out by me.

Gay Ork Wang
I might have overreacted at the beginning cause i skimmed the pm and it basically told me he is evil. I reread it and it said he got bribed to do something

sbh15
It's obviously D. That is why D said Renji is being very open and honest when Renji was first very adamant I was evil and slowly has backed off that stance. No normal person would think that was Renji being very open and honest.

Renji is playing this game the exact opposite of how he played Toy Story as the SK though. I actually think coming out with that info kind of put him at risk, something Renji probably wouldn't do if evil

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:42 PM
I might have overreacted at the beginning cause i skimmed the pm and it basically told me he is evil. I reread it and it said he got bribed to do something

Just checked my PM, I was not bribed to do anything. You are full of ****.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Am i hurting your feelings?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Am i hurting your feelings?

Am I hurting yours? You are full of ****. My feelings are not hurt sir.

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Vote: Gonzo and GOW

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I only said that because it's true. By Renji saying he got info that you were corrupt, he put himself in harms way. If we lynch you and you're good, he's the next one to get lynched.

The fact that he's backing off after rereading his PM might mean that he now realizes that and that he doesn't want to be lynched if you are good. So I don't know how much I can trust his info if he doesn't trust it 100% either.

killxswitch
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM

For ***** sake.

unvote: Gonzo

So did it actually say the word "corrupt" or was that your take on it? What did the PM really, fully, say?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:51 PM
I only said that because it's true. By Renji saying he got info that you were corrupt, he put himself in harms way. If we lynch you and you're good, he's the next one to get lynched.

The fact that he's backing off after rereading his PM might mean that he now realizes that and that he doesn't want to be lynched if you are good. So I don't know how much I can trust his info if he doesn't trust it 100% either.

Well I am good and not corrupt. He is trying to save his own ass at this point. He has ensured I won't be meeting me win condition so I am fine with being lynched. I will turn up good and you guys should lynch him next and not let him weasel his way out of it.

vidae
08-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Uh yeah Renji, what did it actually say? Is he corrupt? Was he bribed? Did he destroy Whosville? Out with it.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:53 PM
It said he was bribed and took it. Which means he is corrupt. I still stand with this. What i said above was just to explain why i "backed off"

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:55 PM
You are making this up Renji. I will show up as good and Renji will still claim I was corrupt even when there is no mention of it in my death write up or role. I am not corrupt. I am good. He is making **** up and now trying to ensure he can weasel his way out of being lynched tomorrow.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
ill take that risk

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
It said he was bribed and took it. Which means he is corrupt. I still stand with this. What i said above was just to explain why i "backed off"
I think the broth gave us info on Day 1 to avoid the classic RR/no lynch scenario from happening, but to outright reveal that someone is evil seems a little too harsh on the player he's outing. ....even if it is Gonzo. LOL.

You sound pretty convinced, so are you willing to take the next days lynch if Gonzo is good?

sbh15
08-14-2012, 02:57 PM
honestly in this whole debate I think Cigaro came off as the sketchiest to me

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Interesting. I wonder if Gonzo was bribed by the person who wants me dead.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM
ill take that risk

So now it is a risk? I will say it again, you are full of ****. You keep jumping between being certain when people unvote because you want the votes to lynch me and uncertain when people bring up lynching you tomorrow when I turn out to be good.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Vote: Gonzo and GOW

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/celebrity/639_tommy-lee-jones-serious.gif

Dr. Gonzo
I think the broth gave us info on Day 1 to avoid the classic RR/no lynch scenario from happening, but to outright reveal that someone is evil seems a little too harsh on the player he's outing. ....even if it is Gonzo. LOL.

You sound pretty convinced, so are you willing to take the next days lynch if Gonzo is good?

If his answer is yes I will speed things up and vote for myself.

Gay Ork Wang

Depending on what happens at night.

To explain it more: It said Gonzo let a killer free, he said the killer was repentant but in reality it was a bribe. thats why i asked if he was a judge, lawyer or a cop

Cigaro
Well then yeah, I am pretty sure that killer wants me dead.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:00 PM

To explain it more: It said Gonzo let a killer free, he said the killer was repentant but in reality it was a bribe. thats why i asked if he was a judge, lawyer or a cop

Full of **** hahaha. Just say you are for sure willing to be lynched when I come up good, everyone agree that he will be lynched, lynch me, and move on.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:01 PM
I do think that lynching me will reveal a good amount of baddies looking to take out their target during the day so they don't need to at night.

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: SBH

Call it a hunch. His first post may not have been entirely random. Nonetheless, I want to get him talking a little bit.

vidae
08-14-2012, 03:04 PM

Call it a hunch.

Should we call it a hunch or should we call it what it is: you voting for the guy that said he has been suspicious of you for five+ pages?

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM
I love it when people say...if he's good lynch me tomorrow...because it never ******* happens lol

sbh15
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM

Call it a hunch. His first post may not have been entirely random. Nonetheless, I want to get him talking a little bit.

what because I found you most suspicious of Gonzo and Renji? I mean, it's too much of clusterfuck right now to get anything concrete, but I didn't like the way you handled Gonzo's questions toward you

Should we call it a hunch or should we call it what it is: you voting for the guy that said he has been suspicious of you for five+ pages?

more like 2 pages, but the point remains

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Cigars is playing awfully strange right now.

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 03:07 PM

Well yes, that is what it is. Gonzo may not be my killer, and may legitimately have let him out. SBH's first post he says I turned him into a newt. He has repeatedly said I am most suspicious to him because I suspected Gonzo and thus did not want to assist him in defending himself.

Gay Ork Wang
I love it when people say...if he's good lynch me tomorrow...because it never ******* happens lol
thats why i dont say it.

Dr. Gonzo
what because I found you most suspicious of Gonzo and Renji? I mean, it's too much of clusterfuck right now to get anything concrete, but I didn't like the way you handled Gonzo's questions toward you

I did not like it either. It really seemed like he wanted to ensure I died. I would love to vote for him but the PM told me he is good so I won't. I hate how he has played so far so if I did not have the info I do he would be the most suspicious person to me.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 03:08 PM

Sounds like Gonzo could be a Knight. A knight letting a killer free because he was repentant sounds more "knightish" than "wizardry" or "witchery". That could explain Gonzo saying Cigaro and him were in the same group. Could also explain why Gonzo said Cigaro is arrogant. I can imagine a knight thinking highly of himself. Could also explain why Cigaro as a Knight has a secret assassin. Could Renji be a Wizard who get miscellaneous info that has to be interpreted? Or is he a witch as I'm starting to think he is. His info is shady and not clear... witchery at hand?

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Vote Count:

JR (3) - snicho, Todd, Bulldogs
Gonzo (4) - Renji, Vidae, wooty, Trogdor,
SBH (2) - McGee, Cigaro
Renji (1) Gonzo
With 23 people alive 12 is needed for a lynch

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:09 PM

There's a first time for everything. Like I said though I need to survive to the end to win and that isn't happening so while I said I would ever vote for myself if it means Renji dies next I am fine with that because he ensured I am not winning this thing.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Sounds like Gonzo could be a Knight. A knight letting a killer free because he was repentant sounds more "knightish" than "wizardry" or "witchery". That could explain Gonzo saying Cigaro and him were in the same group. Could also explain why Gonzo said Cigaro is arrogant. I can imagine a knight thinking highly of himself. Could also explain why Cigaro as a Knight has a secret assassin. Could Renji be a Wizard who get miscellaneous info that has to be interpreted? Or is he a witch as I'm starting to think he is. His info is shady and not clear... witchery at hand?

I am not a damn Knight.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Well yes, that is what it is. Gonzo may not be my killer, and may legitimately have let him out. SBH's first post he says I turned him into a newt. He has repeatedly said I am most suspicious to him because I suspected Gonzo and thus did not want to assist him in defending himself.
sbh, are you telling the truth? Did Cigaro really turn you into a newt or were you just joking?

sbh15

the only reason I picked you for that post was because you were the first person to post

sbh15
sbh, are you telling the truth? Did Cigaro really turn you into a newt or were you just joking?

goddamnit has anybody here seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 03:12 PM

I fart in your general direction.

Brothgar
Brothgar is going to the store! A war god has to eat! be back in about an hour if anyone reaches majority please lock the thread.

D-Unit
I am not a damn Knight.
There goes my theory. :confuse:

sbh15
08-14-2012, 03:13 PM
zrzMhU_4m-g

for those asking about the newt comment

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
I fart in your general direction.
I just though of something. If a knight farted, the smell would be contained. That's pretty cool! Though it would probably have a loud echo, so you couldn't hide it completely. LOL.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LuKVg.gif

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 03:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0JNXn.gif

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Unvote: SBH

I probably overanalyzed things.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Cigaro looks to be scrambling pretty hard here...

I have no idea what to make of this mess.

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Cigars is playing awfully strange right now.

Voting for sbh was either the most or the least suspicious thing he could have done.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Voting for sbh was either the most or the least suspicious thing he could have done.

I am starting to think you are evil. You could have shed some light on what is going on but have not and you have done a good job posting a lot without adding anything.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 03:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0JNXn.gif
How you found that gif is amazing. Looks like he's farting up a storm!

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 03:35 PM
This is literally your first serious post. Everything else has been a joke comment. It's hard to take you serious when you want to be.

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
I've been answering phones nonstop all day. I hardly know what is going on. I'm guessing the shedding light part is in reference to knowing about the last game? I don't know about anybody but myself and haven't gotten a chance to fully follow the action.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
This is literally your first serious post. Everything else has been a joke comment. It's hard to take you serious when you want to be.

That was a joke post two. He has yet to make a serious post and he played in the beta.

scottyboy
08-14-2012, 03:43 PM
it's clearly obvious if you have a "g" in your name, you're evil.

gonzo
*** ork wang
cigaro
bulldogs
mcgee

because g is the first letter in "good" and that would be a funny twist.

also, just got home from work, meow it's tuesday night volleyball and wings. and beer.

****, i'm becoming the town drunk. I'm APS and Brent.

to fit in with this game, i'll ask the bartender if I can drink from a chalice. be back around 9ish est

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Cigaro looks to be scrambling pretty hard here...

I have no idea what to make of this mess.

Agreed. What say you Cigars?

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Agreed. What say you Cigars?

I blanked on the Monty Python reference, I wondered if the newt comment was a subtle attempt to push against me, and his continuing suspicions were building upon that.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Im going to bed. Have fun sorting this out.

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 04:34 PM
You could have shed some light on what is going on but have not and you have done a good job posting a lot without adding anything.

Ahem...I think I do a better job than McGee at that.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Alright, so is anyone else leaning towards both Gonzo and Renji telling the truth? That is what my gut is telling me right now. It just blew up because they're Gonzo and Renji. I'm going to hold off on voting for now because honestly I don't have a great read on anyone.

It is getting close to 9 though and I would prefer not to go roulette. We may have to move soon.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Alright, so is anyone else leaning towards both Gonzo and Renji telling the truth? That is what my gut is telling me right now. It just blew up because they're Gonzo and Renji. I'm going to hold off on voting for now because honestly I don't have a great read on anyone.

It is getting close to 9 though and I would prefer not to go roulette. We may have to move soon.

9 AM is RR. Also... Boy did that deescalate quickly.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Ah, I thought 9 PM was. Excellent, we have plenty of time then.

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
The thread has slowed down greatly. We are basically at a crossroads. If we are going to continuously question this Renji/Gonzo/me predicament, we might as well simply address it today instead of arguing for multiple days about it. That means we either lynch of one of us three to get some more information on the story, or we come to the conclusion that something is amiss but none of us three are necessarily evil. I will say this; since I have already been outed as having a killer after me, I will need protection during the night.

If we go the latter, then basically we will go about a more normal day one. This is jballa's first game and I would like to give him a chance, but so far no posts. Everyone else has posted at least once.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
My vote stays with JRD and I see Snicho and BD share my suspicions. Cigaro is right that we will need to deal with this mess at some point but right now I don't know who to trust so I'd rather hold off for another day at least.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 05:25 PM
What is that? Like 9 hours away?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Jballa hasn't been online in almost 3 days...

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 05:28 PM
The thread has slowed down greatly. We are basically at a crossroads. If we are going to continuously question this Renji/Gonzo/me predicament, we might as well simply address it today instead of arguing for multiple days about it. That means we either lynch of one of us three to get some more information on the story, or we come to the conclusion that something is amiss but none of us three are necessarily evil. I will say this; since I have already been outed as having a killer after me, I will need protection during the night.

If we go the latter, then basically we will go about a more normal day one. This is jballa's first game and I would like to give him a chance, but so far no posts. Everyone else has posted at least once.

You have repeatedly said you have a killer after you so essentially all we have to go on is your word. You really are playing a shady game.

Snicho
08-14-2012, 05:29 PM
If what I think is correct, then I know the roles of Gonzo/Cig, as I was that exact role last time. You get little hints in your write up as to the type of person you are, and I also remember having something saying that there was someone trying to kill these members. And yes PLURAL, meaning more then one of them. So dont assume one of them is evil. Im not sold on Renji also being this role, so I would most likely vote for him, and not gonzo/ciggy

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:29 PM
What is that? Like 9 hours away?

Like 14 haha.

No reason to kill him yet. Suggesting killing him seems mafia like to me. I always loved getting the easy inactive kill as mafia.

vote: Todd

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 05:30 PM
You have repeatedly said you have a killer after you so essentially all we have to go on is your word. You really are playing a shady game.

I have repeatedly said there is a killer after me because there is, and I was pretty sure it was you. But then Renji revealed what he actually had been PMed, that you had released the killer but were not one yourself.

vidae
08-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Maybe something came up that he has to deal with. It happens. I won't necessarily hold it against him, but if we choose an inactive person then it's pretty clear where we should be looking.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:31 PM
That's a good point. Renji did play the last game so he probably has enough insight to make us believe he is part of that group since he has knowledge of how some of these roles are set up.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Like 14 haha.

No reason to kill him yet. Suggesting killing him seems mafia like to me. I always loved getting the easy inactive kill as mafia.

vote: Todd

Where did I suggest we should kill him? I just looked it up for those people waiting for him to post. If you look at my post before that I said my vote will stand with JRD.

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Man we're getting all kinds of Brothed up here.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Where did I suggest we should kill him? I just looked it up for those people waiting for him to post. If you look at my post before that I said my vote will stand with JRD.

You have said that your vote stands for me. However nobody has given any reason to back it up other than saying "Classic evil JRD" despite me being almost never being evil.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
Todd (1) Rob

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 05:39 PM
You have said that your vote stands for me. However nobody has given any reason to back it up other than saying "Classic evil JRD" despite me being almost never being evil.

Getting angry I see. Classic evil Jr.

Snicho
08-14-2012, 05:39 PM
It's funny that I voted for jr for no reason and now there are three other ppl on the band wagon. Interesting.

Trogdor
08-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Jesus did the water get muddied.

So GOW claims Gonzo let a killer free hence is corrupt (evil).

Gonzo passively defends, albeit wildly at times, and immediately votes GOW claiming immaturity, lyncher, bad guy.

Cigaro is being hunted and thought Gonzo was the killer so he voted and then retracted after seeing Gonzo was the one allowing the killer to escape.

Bleh. Keeping my vote on Gonzo as his defenses all the way through that were wild and flailing.

If GOW is evil he's playing extremely ballsy for Day 1. His backtracking from "definitely evil" to "corrupt" to "may be corrupt" is a tad discomforting and essentially makes it feel like he's trying to distance himself from his information in case Gonzo flips town.

Curious though that Gonzo was fully expecting Cigaro to defend him and that hasn't happened in the slightest.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Getting angry I see. Classic evil Jr.

JR doesn't get angry. He loves his life.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
Todd (1) Rob
Should I change your name to Brothgar?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM

Good morning Cornaria. All praise be to Brothgar for blessing us with such a glorious day. Caddicus? **** him!

Trying make us think you're town aligned off the bat.

Or is it such an unviable day one strategy that it is in fact viable...

Vote Gonzo

Voting for Gonzo before Renji even said anything about him possibly being corrupt.

Mostly it's just a hunch but my hunches are generally pretty good in these games.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I expected Cigars to back up that i can't reveal and my win condition because we have the same role. After he kept ignoring that he finally did corroborate both.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:45 PM

Eh, I saw your post as implying you wouldn't mind killing him. Saying "Jballa hasn't been online for 3 days....." right after there was a discussion about maybe switching to an inactive certainly doesn't sounds like you're opposed to the idea.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Eh, I saw your post as implying you wouldn't mind killing him. Saying "Jballa hasn't been online for 3 days....." right after there was a discussion about maybe switching to an inactive certainly doesn't sounds like you're opposed to the idea.

I have never been in favour of lynching inactives in these games(not early on at least) because they always turn out good.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Jesus did the water get muddied.

So GOW claims Gonzo let a killer free hence is corrupt (evil).

Gonzo passively defends, albeit wildly at times, and immediately votes GOW claiming immaturity, lyncher, bad guy.

Cigaro is being hunted and thought Gonzo was the killer so he voted and then retracted after seeing Gonzo was the one allowing the killer to escape.

Bleh. Keeping my vote on Gonzo as his defenses all the way through that were wild and flailing.

If GOW is evil he's playing extremely ballsy for Day 1. His backtracking from "definitely evil" to "corrupt" to "may be corrupt" is a tad discomforting and essentially makes it feel like he's trying to distance himself from his information in case Gonzo flips town.

Curious though that Gonzo was fully expecting Cigaro to defend him and that hasn't happened in the slightest.
Good post. The only reason why I haven't voted Cigaro is because if he has a killer, then I'm assuming he's good. He didn't self proclaim to have a killer to begin with either. Or did he? I can't remember now. Who first said Cigaro had a killer?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Good post. The only reason why I haven't voted Cigaro is because if he has a killer, then I'm assuming he's good. He didn't self proclaim to have a killer to begin with either. Or did he? I can't remember now. Who first said Cigaro had a killer?

Cigars is the only one saying it.

fenikz
08-14-2012, 05:49 PM
gotta catch up apparently

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 05:50 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/6h2gc8.jpg

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm not getting the Cigars killer angle. Did you let a killer free, Gonzo? Did your write up say anything about that?

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't mind lynching inactives on the first day at all. If they are inactive as jballa is, they are not contributing absolutely anything and so whatever role they have is pointless. I am willing to wait a while before doing so, but if nothing else came up and I would not have a problem voting for jballa.

Snicho
08-14-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/6h2gc8.jpg

Hmmmm. No.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
I have never been in favour of lynching inactives in these games(not early on at least) because they always turn out good.

Fair enough. I still find that post suspicious. I'll probably wind up retracting my vote at some time, but right now we don't have much to go on and that did pique my interest.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm not getting the Cigars killer angle. Did you let a killer free, Gonzo? Did your write up say anything about that?

My pm does not mention me letting anyone free and it doesn't mention cigars having a killer. It just says we share a role and he is an arrogant asshole.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't mind lynching inactives on the first day at all. If they are inactive as jballa is, they are not contributing absolutely anything and so whatever role they have is pointless. I am willing to wait a while before doing so, but if nothing else came up and I would not have a problem voting for jballa.

Nah, not with the way this day has gone. Considering all of the information being thrown around, we learn nothing by going for an inactive and there is ~75% chance he is good. Hell, he could be crazy powerful. Maybe something just came up in RL and he will be back tomorrow.

Sorry, it's just not a good strategy. This isn't a typical day one.

Snicho
08-14-2012, 06:00 PM
I'll be gone for 3 hours sorry got class

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Snicho is clearly evil.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I don't think that's the way to go at all. jballa is probably doing something better with his life right now.

The guys who are much more fishy are the ones who have posted infrequently and haven't contributed when they have posted. We need to narrow down a list of those guys. They are the ones really hiding.

vidae
08-14-2012, 06:04 PM
I believe that Renji AND Gonzo got PMs with information, I just don't know how to interpret them. It's still fishy as **** that the one Renji got said Gonzo let a killer free, but it's true that Broth wouldn't give us an evil person day one so I'm inclined to believe Gonzo, for now.

unvote : Gonzo

I will vote based on a hunch I've had this game and see where it takes us.

vote : Rufus

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Nah, not with the way this day has gone. Considering all of the information being thrown around, we learn nothing by going for an inactive and there is ~75% chance he is good. Hell, he could be crazy powerful. Maybe something just came up in RL and he will be back tomorrow.

Sorry, it's just not a good strategy. This isn't a typical day one.

We rarely ever learn anything from the first days lynch. He may turn up, but he equally may not. Unless we lynch one of me/Renji/Gonzo, not too much is going to be learned from any lynch as of now. I usually prefer no lynch on day one, but I am not sure that is even an option this game, and inactives have always been an exception to that rule for me. I simply do not like inactives getting a free pass every game because they might be good and they might be important. If you are not going to contribute, there is no particular point in keeping you around. I am willing to go elsewhere if I am genuinely suspicious of someone. But otherwise he would be my choice.

I don't think that's the way to go at all. jballa is probably doing something better with his life right now.

The guys who are much more fishy are the ones who have posted infrequently and haven't contributed when they have posted. We need to narrow down a list of those guys. They are the ones really hiding.

I am sure he is. That does not mean we should keep him around.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
We rarely ever learn anything from the first days lynch. He may turn up, but he equally may not. Unless we lynch one of me/Renji/Gonzo, not too much is going to be learned from any lynch as of now. I usually prefer no lynch on day one, but I am not sure that is even an option this game, and inactives have always been an exception to that rule for me. I simply do not like inactives getting a free pass every game because they might be good and they might be important. If you are not going to contribute, there is no particular point in keeping you around. I am willing to go elsewhere if I am genuinely suspicious of someone. But otherwise he would be my choice.

I am sure he is. That does not mean we should keep him around.

That's kinda what I'm thinking though. I do think Renji and Gonzo both are telling the truth about their PMs though. Honestly, I would go with you or Todd at this point probably you.

Can you explain this killer thing again? Did you bring it up before Renji did or after?

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 06:15 PM
If I had to pick I'd go with Germasian as my lynch choice

Caddy
08-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Someone give me an excuse to mod-kill them

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Vote Count:

Gonzo (3) - Renji, wooty, Trogdor,
SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
Todd (1) Rob
Rufus (1) - viddy

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Caddy's a mod? Well this game officially sucks.

fenikz
08-14-2012, 06:27 PM

your mother is a hamster

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 06:29 PM

Praise be to Brothgar, the king of all Mafia Mods. Caddicus? **** him!

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Caddy's a mod? Well this game officially sucks.

Quick let's find some rules to break and loopholes to exploit.

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Quick let's find some rules to break and loopholes to exploit.

Rules didn't say I couldn't talk in Red. Lick my balls Caddy.

vidae
08-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Can I get a what what?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Rob is likely evil too.

Trogdor
08-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Holy thread derailment x|

That's kinda what I'm thinking though. I do think Renji and Gonzo both are telling the truth about their PMs though. Honestly, I would go with you or Todd at this point probably you.

Can you explain this killer thing again? Did you bring it up before Renji did or after?

GOW definitely said it first at 3:59 and then Cigaro immediately followed (less than a minute) claiming the killer was after him.

Well then yeah, I am pretty sure that killer wants me dead.

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Can I get a what what?

Say whaaaa?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Trog i am fairly sure is evil too.

jballa838
08-14-2012, 06:46 PM

Last visited: Today at 3:25 PM (less than two hours ago)

If this is some reverse psychology to get me to role reveal, it's not going to work.

jballa838
08-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Vote Todd Bertuzzi

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Well, he is here, and appears to actually be somewhat familiar with the game, which is a good sign.

Trogdor
08-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Trog i am fairly sure is evil too.

Well you pretty much went through each person who has voted for you or stated they would be willing to. It would be much more helpful to the town if you stated why you feel each person you stated "surely" evil.

I'll start. GOW heaped a TON of pressure on Dr. Gonzo by stating he received an PM along with his role that stated Gonzo was corrupt. Gonzo retort is to immediately vote for GOW and claim he is a lyncher. When people don't immediately unvote he chastises GOW/voters claiming that GOW is actually immature and hates him based on a previous game. He openly states that Cigaro can prove his innocent but when support doesn't come and pressure continues he flails and begins to individually target each player who has voted for him stating that they are evil.

Something like that for each player you see as evil will provide the town MUCH more benefit than simply stating "XYZ is evil."

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 06:53 PM
jballa is a stud.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 06:56 PM

Like I said I was only pointing it out for those who were waiting for you to post Jballa. I checked your post history because I'm used to people playing on invisible in these and your last post was a few days back.

jballa838
08-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Like I said I was only pointing it out for those who were waiting for you to post Jballa. I checked your post history because I'm used to people playing on invisible in these and your last post was a few days back.

I'm a little confused by your tactics so I'm going to keep acting tough until I figure it out.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
Todd (2) Rob, jballa
Rufus (1) - viddy

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Vitae is a jerk and your hunch sucks!

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 07:04 PM
I <3 Jballa

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Vitae is a jerk and your hunch sucks!
Classic evil Vitae!

vidae
08-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah screw Vitae!

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Vote: Vitae

What a ****.

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 07:13 PM
You know what? I want Russian Roulette again. BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNN.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:14 PM
What are your thoughts on Brodeur?

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 07:17 PM
alright, I've had enough of your vasher bashing!

And I got a feeling about you mr. vidae, and it is totally based on you voting for me.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Anyone else not get their role PM'd to them?

Holy **** Gonzo already has 7 votes? What the hell did I miss?!?
Surprise, surprise... This is all we got from OSU.

Same trend from the last game when he was evil. Not saying much and when he has it's meaningless. More popping in and popping out. Way to help the town OSU. Way to help the town.

http://kinialohaguy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

fenikz
08-14-2012, 07:21 PM
It is the same obviously evil OSU from last game idk if he always play like that though

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:22 PM

Honestly still trying to get my bearings with this game. Broth sent me one PM, then sent me another telling me he originally Brothed up. Typical Broth!

No usual night phase seems interesting.

Could be a lyncher.
This is all we got from CMD. Lame.

Trogdor
08-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Noticed quite a few people have three or less posts.

CashmoneyDrew 3
jballa838 3
OSUGiants17 2
scottyboy 2

Edited Caddy out since he is modding xD

CashmoneyDrew
08-14-2012, 07:24 PM

CashmoneyDrew 3
jballa838 3
OSUGiants17 2
scottyboy 2

Well, Caddy's a mod, so...

Brothgar

CashmoneyDrew 3
jballa838 3
OSUGiants17 2
scottyboy 2

I caught you ninja editing!

D-Unit
thread stays open at all times? sounds like yo momma's legs!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap

it's clearly obvious if you have a "g" in your name, you're evil.

gonzo
*** ork wang
cigaro
bulldogs
mcgee

because g is the first letter in "good" and that would be a funny twist.

also, just got home from work, meow it's tuesday night volleyball and wings. and beer.

****, i'm becoming the town drunk. I'm APS and Brent.

to fit in with this game, i'll ask the bartender if I can drink from a chalice. be back around 9ish est
scottyboy... Oh scottyboy... :facepalm:

fenikz
idk how many posts I have but I know only 1 was game related so I would look more into what is being said than post count at this point

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 07:25 PM
I want to say I think vidae could be evil. I'll admit I'm using a perspective too simple for this game.

Jr is also interesting. Nothing so out there, but he always manages to get himself noticed. He had the same role as me in the beta, so I'm curious to see how he tries to navigate through this game.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 07:25 PM

Last time you wanted Russian Roulette, you were evil...

Vote Brody

CashmoneyDrew
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
idk how many posts I have but I know only 1 was game related so I would look more into what is being said than post count at this point

This. Just because some people aren't cluttering the thread with jokes or baseless accusation posts, doesn't mean we aren't keeping up with the game.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:32 PM

Vote Brody
That sure caught me by surprise to. Brody NEVER wants people lynched for no reason when he is good. He saves his votes unless he thinks for sure that that person is evil. Now he doesn't care who dies and wants to spin the RR wheel?

Weird. :waiting:

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:35 PM
This. Just because some people aren't cluttering the thread with jokes or baseless accusation posts, doesn't mean we aren't keeping up with the game.
I just thought it was lame. The fact that you admit to keeping up with the game, and had only a few posts... then immediately come out when called out, kinda seems like you're hiding and laying low for some reason. Sup wit dat?

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 07:36 PM
That sure caught me by surprise to. Brody NEVER wants people lynched for no reason when he is good. He saves his votes unless he thinks for sure that that person is evil. Now he doesn't care who dies and wants to spin the RR wheel?

Weird. :waiting:

Last time brodeur acted like this was the historical game. He was evil.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Last time brodeur acted like this was the historical game. He was evil.
It's all adding up now.

vote: Brodeur

CashmoneyDrew
08-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I just thought it was lame. The fact that you admit to keeping up with the game, and had only a few posts... then immediately come out when called out, kinda seems like you're hiding and laying low for some reason. Sup wit dat?

Like I said. I've been keeping up with the thread. Would you rather me have 60 posts of hysterics or jokes? It's day one. No one has any info that I'm aware of. At this point it looks like we'd learn the most info from lynching one of gonzo/gow/cigs. That's my 2 cents.

scottyboy
08-14-2012, 07:44 PM
just because i have work and like to drink doesn't mean anything!

the whole gonzo/renji/cigaro thing was...odd. Jballa is awesome. I think, if we want to learn anything and not make day 1 a total run around in a circle deal, one of those 3 should be lynched. Leaning towards gonzo, as it would give us the most info

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 07:48 PM
I just read the backstory...the **** is a drop bear?

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Brothgar will be gone for the next hour and 15 minutes if a majority is reached lock the thread.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 07:50 PM
A drop bear (or dropbear) is a fictitious Australian marsupial.[1] Drop bears are commonly said to be unusually large, vicious, carnivorous koalas (although the koala is not a bear) that inhabit treetops and attack their prey by dropping onto their heads from above.[2] They are an example of local lore intended to frighten and confuse outsiders and amuse locals, similar to the jackalope, hoop snake, wild haggis or snipe hunt.

It is often suggested that doing ridiculous things like having forks in the hair or Vegemite or toothpaste spread behind the ears will deter the creatures.

http://files.sharenator.com/the_more_you_know_When_does_christmas_really_start _counting_down_to_xmas_20-s561x370-277787-535.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 07:53 PM
just because i have work and like to drink doesn't mean anything!

the whole gonzo/renji/cigaro thing was...odd. Jballa is awesome. I think, if we want to learn anything and not make day 1 a total run around in a circle deal, one of those 3 should be lynched. Leaning towards gonzo, as it would give us the most info

Renji has already backed off claiming i am evil. When i show up good will you be voting to lynch him?

fenikz
08-14-2012, 07:56 PM
if no info comes out tomorrow that seems like a solid play at this point

Raiderz4Life
08-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Why is every animal in Australia tryna kill people?

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 08:00 PM
At this point, I tend to think that both Gonzo and Renji are both good. Killing them will reveal information, but simply information confirming the other, so we would not be really getting far at all. Nothing new will really come of it.

fenikz
08-14-2012, 08:08 PM
I believe all their info about the other players but I have no clue what the big picture is

OSUGiants17
08-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Surprise, surprise... This is all we got from OSU.

Same trend from the last game when he was evil. Not saying much and when he has it's meaningless. More popping in and popping out. Way to help the town OSU. Way to help the town.

O yea, not like I've been out all day, good call bro. Give me a few minutes to read up and I will post my thoughts. This game seems wacky and not at all like a traditional mafia game.

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 08:11 PM

And I barely played the Toy Story game for the first 2 days, so I couldn't say I wanted it.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 08:14 PM
O yea, not like I've been out all day, good call bro. Give me a few minutes to read up and I will post my thoughts. This game seems wacky and not at all like a traditional mafia game.
Cool. I like seeing guys come out of the woodwork after being called out. That's all. I didn't vote for any of you (you, CMD and scotty).

I think Brody is evil. Now he's acting like he would've wanted a RR in Toy Story and the only reason he didn't say it was because he wasn't following the game early on. I call BS.

sbh15
08-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Cool. I like seeing guys come out of the woodwork after being called out. That's all. I didn't vote for any of you (you, CMD and scotty).

I think Brody is evil. Now he's acting like he would've wanted a RR in Toy Story and the only reason he didn't say it was because he wasn't following the game early on. I call BS.

RR wasn't an option in the Toy Story game, if I remember correctly.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 08:20 PM

sbh speaks the truth.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
That's besides the point. Brodeur is saying he would've if it was an option. He's trying to say that he's always a proponent for RR.

sbh15
08-14-2012, 08:24 PM
That's besides the point. Brodeur is saying he would've if it was an option. He's trying to say that he's always a proponent for RR.

right, but my initial thought (before reading his posts again) was that he claimed he wanted russian roulette in that game. I was going to point out that it would be odd for him to act like he wanted RR in a game where it wasn't an option.

anyway, it's a moot point since I misread his posts

Snicho
08-14-2012, 08:27 PM
A drop bear (or dropbear) is a fictitious Australian marsupial.[1] Drop bears are commonly said to be unusually large, vicious, carnivorous koalas (although the koala is not a bear) that inhabit treetops and attack their prey by dropping onto their heads from above.[2] They are an example of local lore intended to frighten and confuse outsiders and amuse locals, similar to the jackalope, hoop snake, wild haggis or snipe hunt.

It is often suggested that doing ridiculous things like having forks in the hair or Vegemite or toothpaste spread behind the ears will deter the creatures.

This is a lie! The drop bear isnt fictitious! It truly is real!

What the frack is a jackalope or hoop snake!?!

WTF? This is the worst source ever :/

Also... who is this jay-ball-er character?

OSUGiants17
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Ok so I went back and read all of Gonzo, Renji, and Cig's posts to see what all the fuss was about. Renji is just very odd this game, but Gonzo could be corrupt. I honestly feel it is a win win getting rid of either of them. My gut says Renji is full of **** and is evil/lyncher, but Gonzo could be corrupt so getting rid of him wouldn't hurt. For now:

Vote Renji

sbh15
08-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm actually not too worried about Renji. I don't think he'd have presented things the way he did if he were evil

fenikz
08-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Vote: OSU

I believe he is evil again

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm actually not too worried about Renji. I don't think he'd have presented things the way he did if he were evil
I agree. It makes more sense to let their story play out than prematurely react and make the wrong choice. Renji could get more info.

The best way to narrow down mafia is by analyzing game play. Brody is the one that is the most off-from his norm.

OSUGiants17
08-14-2012, 08:50 PM

I'll let ya know in a few minutes, let me see what he has said so far

Snicho
08-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Ok so I went back and read all of Gonzo, Renji, and Cig's posts to see what all the fuss was about. Renji is just very odd this game, but Gonzo could be corrupt. I honestly feel it is a win win getting rid of either of them. My gut says Renji is full of **** and is evil/lyncher, but Gonzo could be corrupt so getting rid of him wouldn't hurt. For now:

Vote Renji

This is awful. You feel its a win win?!?!
How? Clearly they cant both be evil. Im not even sure any of them is evil.

sbh15
I agree. It makes more sense to let their story play out than prematurely react and make the wrong choice. Renji could get more info.

The best way to narrow down mafia is by analyzing game play. Brody is the one that is the most off-from his norm.

too early to say since he has only a few posts, but I don't see much similarity between his play here and in the historical game. actually looks like he was pro no-lynch in that game as mafia

Todd Bertuzzi
This is a lie! The drop bear isnt fictitious! It truly is real!

What the frack is a jackalope or hoop snake!?!

WTF? This is the worst source ever :/

Also... who is this jay-ball-er character?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/monster/images/9/97/Jackalope.jpg

OSUGiants17
08-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Looks like there wasn't much to read lol. Dude has contributed nothing really and has only posted a fake vote for 2 people, then called for RR. I guess I haven't played enough games to know what makes that so evil, but if the last time he called for RR and played like that he was evil than I see where you guys are coming from.

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 09:01 PM
All right, it's my turn. I have this huge post coming that'll clear up nothing...but hey, think of all the effort I put into it.

Hold onto your loin cloths everyone.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2012, 09:03 PM
All right, it's my turn. I have this huge post coming that'll clear up nothing...but hey, think of all the effort I put into it.

It better be as great as the incredible posts Bulldogs hypes up for days before posting.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 09:13 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lespRVhs1qeec6m.gif

scottyboy
08-14-2012, 09:16 PM

to be fair, I was out and said I'd be out for said time frame. your "calling me out" had nothing to do with anything.

RR is just fun and an interesting twist. idk if that indicates Brody.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo, OSU
Todd (1) jballa
Rufus (1) - viddy, Cigaro
OSU (1) - Fenikz
Brody (2) - JR, D-Unit

If I missed a changed vote let me know.

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Oh mighty Brothgar, you must have been busy laying beautiful mermaids and missed my vote for Brodeur.

Rob S
08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm going to unvote for the time being as this is quite the clusterfuck and perhaps I read a bit too much into Todd's comments.

unvote: Todd

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Russian Roulette or no lynch, ALWAYS THE WAY TO GO ON DAY ONE. BRING IT ONNNNNNNN BABAY.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 09:30 PM
to be fair, I was out and said I'd be out for said time frame. your "calling me out" had nothing to do with anything.

RR is just fun and an interesting twist. idk if that indicates Brody.
Soft defense of Brody. Noted.

You're not even seeing straight. It isn't about the game having a fun twist. It's about noticing the way Brodeur acts from game to game.

Classic evil Brodeur.

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 09:38 PM

Let's go Rufio! Out with it!

http://nukethefridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Rufio.jpg

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Soft defense of Brody. Noted.

You're not even seeing straight. It isn't about the game having a fun twist. It's about noticing the way Brodeur acts from game to game.

Classic evil Brodeur.

It's usually dead silence or over the topness for me in the first two days. This is the over the top part, and I didn't get a chance to do it much in the Toy Story game.

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 09:48 PM
I got bored half way through the post and deleted it....

Classic lazy Rufus

D-Unit
08-14-2012, 09:49 PM
It's usually dead silence or over the topness for me in the first two days. This is the over the top part, and I didn't get a chance to do it much in the Toy Story game.
OK. Now this is getting super weird. Who are you?

Where is the CRAZY INSULTING D-Unit reaction?!!!

I voted for you, now I expect you to get mad RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!

jrdrylie
08-14-2012, 09:52 PM
I got bored half way through the post and deleted it....

Classic lazy Rufus

:lynched: :gtfo: :ban:

sbh15
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM
McGee is beginning to look pretty evil right about now with that vote attached to my name

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Vote: Rufus

Classic evil Rufus.

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 09:54 PM
:lynched: :gtfo: :ban:

Just kidding dawg...I just need to post my thoughts on it all then...boom we have lift off.

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Also, apparently there are two different Renjis.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo, OSU
Todd (1) jballa
Rufus (1) - viddy, Cigaro
OSU (1) - Fenikz
Brody (2) - JR, D-Unit

fenikz
08-14-2012, 10:20 PM

you have to insult him 1st like last time

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Well I figure one of these days I have to make myself useful and not just be the eye candy of these games, so enjoy. We all know how the mafia like to distance themselves, so here are some connections we have early on. I'm not bias, I'll include myself.

Page 1: Sbh mentioning Cigaro, myself. Cigaro mentioning vidae. Rufus mentioning Rob, Rob mentioning Fenikz to kill for the lulz, Fenikz suggesting BD is the day 1 lynch, McGee mentioning Forenci as evil.

Page 2: Rufus and Cigaro Mage/Cuban standoff, Vidae changing win condition early, Rufus mentioning SBH, Todd saying he's a cop..mentions Trogdor, Gonzo, OSU, D-Unit & Snicho in the mafia, Mcgee voting sbh, Rufus suggesting McGee is evil.

Page 3:McGee mentions jballa...everyone went to bed I guess.

Page 4:Snicho throws the first punch to JR, GOW knows Gonzo is bad and votes him, SBH tries to connect Rufus and killx together (Its soooo over), Woot mentions Brodeur, Vidae claims Rufus is evil.

Page 5: GOW reallys wants Gonzo dead, JR and Killx become father/son team for the Amazing Race 23, JR votes Gonzo, Todd votes JR..believes Snicho may be onto something, Kill votes Gonzo, Vidae votes Gonzo, GOW claims Gonzo is corrupt...in which is evil by default, SBH votes Gonzo, GOW claims ace up his sleeve.

Page 6: Woot votes Gonzo, Trogdor fails at math and then votes Gonzo, SBH tries to stop the lynch train but tries not to be seen as a soft defence, McGee still convinced sbh is evil, Brodeur wondering how Rufus is still alive, Bulldogs votes JR, Gonzo claims GOW is a lyncher...votes Renji, Gonzo mentions the previous game and potential revenge.

Page 7:Gonzo claims good and important, Gonzo knows Cigaro is good but also an asshole and arrogant, Cigaro votes Gonzo ...believes the defence is BS and scrambling, Gonzo says him and CIgaro have the same role, R4L never against a Gonzo lynching...reluctant though, Rufus mentions Brodeur and Vidae as aligned with McGee...possibly ATL, Todd comes back to JR.

Page 8:Todd with a 90% evil on JR, JR denies having an evil game, Gonzo says his PM claims that him and Cigaro share a role, Bulldogs tries to distance himself from Todd, JR unvotes Gonzo, Todd suggests Gonzo role revealing, Cigaro will have none of Gonzo's claims to sharing a role, Todd suggests Gonzo is a lyncher to Cigaro, Cigaro says that someone wants him dead.

Page 9:Kind of sucked, a lot of repeating from previous pages...Renji not wanting to out the ace up his sleeve.

Page 10:GOW claims small role and knowing someone else, JR is moving on from Gonzo after Cigaro's lack of revealing also, SBH unvotes Gonzo, Gonzo calls ******** on GOW's whole small role, information on Gonzo and knowing someone else, Cigaro wants to face the problem today since it'll recur it's ugly head, JR leans to Cigaro being evil over GOW or Gonzo.

Page 11:Lots of jibberish, D leans on Gonzo...doesn't vote...thinks Cigaro is hiding something...believes GOW is good, GOW reveals the person he knows is kind of bipolar, Vidae doesn't believe Gonzo is a good guy, Seems like GOW backtracked on the lynching of Gonzo, Gonzo claims Vidae is evil, Gonzo says he isn't corrupt.

Page 12:Kill seems to be trying to fish out reveals before and now the player Renji knows, GOW says Gonzo got brided to do something, Gonzo rejects that, Brodeur votes both GOW and Gonzo, D defending Renji's play and believes he is good, Kill unvotes Gonzo, SBH says Cigaro came off the sketchiest to him, Cigaro suggests Gonzo was bribed by the person who wants him dead.

Page 13: GOW explains it more...Gonzo let a killer free, Cigaro unvotes Gonzo and votes SBH on a hunch, D suggests Gonzo is a knight, Gonzo denies.

Page 14: Cigaro unvotes sbh, Todd suggests Cigaro is scrambling, Gonzo suggests McGee is evil, Bulldogs agrees with Todd about Cigaro, Rob believes both GOW and Gonzo are telling the truth, Cigaro is the first to bring up jballa with no posts, Todd brings up the fact that Jballa hasn't posted in three days, Snicho provides insight on the previous game and thinks Renji is more likely the one not with the role like Gonzo/Cigaro, Rob votes Todd for bringing up jballa and lack of posting.

Page 15:Vidae with the soft defence of Jballa, Cigaro not against lynching inactives if they are not contributing in this case jballa, Gonzo restates his role and that Cigaro is an asshole...he has no info about releasing a killer.

Page 16:Rob against voting jballa, R4l says Snicho is clearly evil, Vidae unvotes Gonzo and votes Rufus, Cigaro still pushing the inactive card to lynch, R4L would go with GOW as his lynch choice, Gonzo says Rob is likely evil too, Trogdor points out that Cigaro mentioned the killer after GOW did, Trog is evil according to Gonzo, Jballa votes Todd.

Page 17:Rufus calls Vitae a jerk, R4L <3's jballa, Gonzo votes Vitae, Brodeur wants RR, D calls out OSU for what he provided earlier on, D calls out CMD, Trogdor posts the low post guys...scotty, jballa, cmd and osu, D turns his attention to scotty, JR votes Brodeur based on previous game history of wanting RR.

Page 18: D votes Brodeur, Cigaro tends to think both Gonzo and Renji are good...killing them would only confirm the other, all guys D and Trogdor mentioned posted not too long after, OSU votes Renji, SBH is not worried about Renji, Fenikz votes OSU.

Page 19:Rufus gets everyone's hopes up, Scotty suggest RR is fun and interesting twist, Rob unvotes Todd, Brodeur backs the RR or no lynch day 1 baby!

Thoughts:

-Leaning to all three of GOW, Gonzo and Cigaro being good after the whole dust up. Cigaro's constant pursuit of lynching inactives. I wasn't in the beta one but seems like others mentioned being able to PM others, maybe that's what happened with Renji. But I don't like the seemingly constant changing of Gonzo being evil to corrupt to who knows. Gonzo's first response to the votes was evil-ish, just quick to vote for the guy who brought it all up.
-Vidae definitely has had some suspicious moments for me, especially when you come at me bro. Claimed I was evil early on, thats fine....jumped on the Gonzo bandwagon but once that train reached the station and was going no further...changed back to me on hunch.
-JR was the first to follow on GOW's Gonzo lynch parade when all GOW said that he knew Gonzo was bad....nothing about corrupt. Itchy trigger finger maybe? Also, you have to throw all games out because just because you haven't been evil that often in the past, there's always the chance in our eyes that you are in this one and until cleared, everyone will be suspicious of everyone.
-Killx..didn't like the calls for role claims to come out this early for Gonzo, because if was able to and did so, and he was telling the truth...we know what Cigaro is and could put him into danger. Also, seemed to be pushing for Renji to reveal the player he knew.
-Bulldogs has been playing weird in my eyes, I know it's only day one so far and its hard to put the pieces together, but between a few gifs and videos...there hasn't been much. I expect more maybe...or maybe we've switched sides for once.
-McGee...just because.

So there you have it the mafia is Bulldogs, Vidae, Killx, JR and McGee.

Boom, roasted.

Also...Cigaro

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/09/11/17/1513/harbaugh.jpg

What's your deal?

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 10:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lhb6kAAg1qeec6m.gif

Brodeur
08-14-2012, 10:30 PM

Pretty sure you started it last time, all I did was make a joke. But I'm done with that now, I get nothing out of it.

Cigaro
08-14-2012, 10:34 PM
unvote: Rufus

Vote: kill

I am on my phone, but someone should post the Ciizen Cane clapping gif.

sbh15
08-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Cigars, what is with these all over the place votes?

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Vote Count:

SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo, OSU
Todd (1) jballa
Rufus (1) - viddy
OSU (1) - Fenikz
Brody (2) - JR, D-Unit
Kill (1) Cigaro

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Well I figure one of these days I have to make myself useful and not just be the eye candy of these games, so enjoy. We all know how the mafia like to distance themselves, so here are some connections we have early on. I'm not bias, I'll include myself.

Page 1: Sbh mentioning Cigaro, myself. Cigaro mentioning vidae. Rufus mentioning Rob, Rob mentioning Fenikz to kill for the lulz, Fenikz suggesting BD is the day 1 lynch, McGee mentioning Forenci as evil.

Page 2: Rufus and Cigaro Mage/Cuban standoff, Vidae changing win condition early, Rufus mentioning SBH, Todd saying he's a cop..mentions Trogdor, Gonzo, OSU, D-Unit & Snicho in the mafia, Mcgee voting sbh, Rufus suggesting McGee is evil.

Page 3:McGee mentions jballa...everyone went to bed I guess.

Page 4:Snicho throws the first punch to JR, GOW knows Gonzo is bad and votes him, SBH tries to connect Rufus and killx together (Its soooo over), Woot mentions Brodeur, Vidae claims Rufus is evil.

Page 5: GOW reallys wants Gonzo dead, JR and Killx become father/son team for the Amazing Race 23, JR votes Gonzo, Todd votes JR..believes Snicho may be onto something, Kill votes Gonzo, Vidae votes Gonzo, GOW claims Gonzo is corrupt...in which is evil by default, SBH votes Gonzo, GOW claims ace up his sleeve.

Page 6: Woot votes Gonzo, Trogdor fails at math and then votes Gonzo, SBH tries to stop the lynch train but tries not to be seen as a soft defence, McGee still convinced sbh is evil, Brodeur wondering how Rufus is still alive, Bulldogs votes JR, Gonzo claims GOW is a lyncher...votes Renji, Gonzo mentions the previous game and potential revenge.

Page 7:Gonzo claims good and important, Gonzo knows Cigaro is good but also an asshole and arrogant, Cigaro votes Gonzo ...believes the defence is BS and scrambling, Gonzo says him and CIgaro have the same role, R4L never against a Gonzo lynching...reluctant though, Rufus mentions Brodeur and Vidae as aligned with McGee...possibly ATL, Todd comes back to JR.

Page 8:Todd with a 90% evil on JR, JR denies having an evil game, Gonzo says his PM claims that him and Cigaro share a role, Bulldogs tries to distance himself from Todd, JR unvotes Gonzo, Todd suggests Gonzo role revealing, Cigaro will have none of Gonzo's claims to sharing a role, Todd suggests Gonzo is a lyncher to Cigaro, Cigaro says that someone wants him dead.

Page 9:Kind of sucked, a lot of repeating from previous pages...Renji not wanting to out the ace up his sleeve.

Page 10:GOW claims small role and knowing someone else, JR is moving on from Gonzo after Cigaro's lack of revealing also, SBH unvotes Gonzo, Gonzo calls ******** on GOW's whole small role, information on Gonzo and knowing someone else, Cigaro wants to face the problem today since it'll recur it's ugly head, JR leans to Cigaro being evil over GOW or Gonzo.

Page 11:Lots of jibberish, D leans on Gonzo...doesn't vote...thinks Cigaro is hiding something...believes GOW is good, GOW reveals the person he knows is kind of bipolar, Vidae doesn't believe Gonzo is a good guy, Seems like GOW backtracked on the lynching of Gonzo, Gonzo claims Vidae is evil, Gonzo says he isn't corrupt.

Page 12:Kill seems to be trying to fish out reveals before and now the player Renji knows, GOW says Gonzo got brided to do something, Gonzo rejects that, Brodeur votes both GOW and Gonzo, D defending Renji's play and believes he is good, Kill unvotes Gonzo, SBH says Cigaro came off the sketchiest to him, Cigaro suggests Gonzo was bribed by the person who wants him dead.

Page 13: GOW explains it more...Gonzo let a killer free, Cigaro unvotes Gonzo and votes SBH on a hunch, D suggests Gonzo is a knight, Gonzo denies.

Page 14: Cigaro unvotes sbh, Todd suggests Cigaro is scrambling, Gonzo suggests McGee is evil, Bulldogs agrees with Todd about Cigaro, Rob believes both GOW and Gonzo are telling the truth, Cigaro is the first to bring up jballa with no posts, Todd brings up the fact that Jballa hasn't posted in three days, Snicho provides insight on the previous game and thinks Renji is more likely the one not with the role like Gonzo/Cigaro, Rob votes Todd for bringing up jballa and lack of posting.

Page 15:Vidae with the soft defence of Jballa, Cigaro not against lynching inactives if they are not contributing in this case jballa, Gonzo restates his role and that Cigaro is an asshole...he has no info about releasing a killer.

Page 16:Rob against voting jballa, R4l says Snicho is clearly evil, Vidae unvotes Gonzo and votes Rufus, Cigaro still pushing the inactive card to lynch, R4L would go with GOW as his lynch choice, Gonzo says Rob is likely evil too, Trogdor points out that Cigaro mentioned the killer after GOW did, Trog is evil according to Gonzo, Jballa votes Todd.

Page 17:Rufus calls Vitae a jerk, R4L <3's jballa, Gonzo votes Vitae, Brodeur wants RR, D calls out OSU for what he provided earlier on, D calls out CMD, Trogdor posts the low post guys...scotty, jballa, cmd and osu, D turns his attention to scotty, JR votes Brodeur based on previous game history of wanting RR.

Page 18: D votes Brodeur, Cigaro tends to think both Gonzo and Renji are good...killing them would only confirm the other, all guys D and Trogdor mentioned posted not too long after, OSU votes Renji, SBH is not worried about Renji, Fenikz votes OSU.

Page 19:Rufus gets everyone's hopes up, Scotty suggest RR is fun and interesting twist, Rob unvotes Todd, Brodeur backs the RR or no lynch day 1 baby!

Thoughts:

-Leaning to all three of GOW, Gonzo and Cigaro being good after the whole dust up. Cigaro's constant pursuit of lynching inactives. I wasn't in the beta one but seems like others mentioned being able to PM others, maybe that's what happened with Renji. But I don't like the seemingly constant changing of Gonzo being evil to corrupt to who knows. Gonzo's first response to the votes was evil-ish, just quick to vote for the guy who brought it all up.
-Vidae definitely has had some suspicious moments for me, especially when you come at me bro. Claimed I was evil early on, thats fine....jumped on the Gonzo bandwagon but once that train reached the station and was going no further...changed back to me on hunch.
-JR was the first to follow on GOW's Gonzo lynch parade when all GOW said that he knew Gonzo was bad....nothing about corrupt. Itchy trigger finger maybe? Also, you have to throw all games out because just because you haven't been evil that often in the past, there's always the chance in our eyes that you are in this one and until cleared, everyone will be suspicious of everyone.
-Killx..didn't like the calls for role claims to come out this early for Gonzo, because if was able to and did so, and he was telling the truth...we know what Cigaro is and could put him into danger. Also, seemed to be pushing for Renji to reveal the player he knew.
-Bulldogs has been playing weird in my eyes, I know it's only day one so far and its hard to put the pieces together, but between a few gifs and videos...there hasn't been much. I expect more maybe...or maybe we've switched sides for once.
-McGee...just because.

So there you have it the mafia is Bulldogs, Vidae, Killx, JR and McGee.

Boom, roasted.

Also...Cigaro

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/09/11/17/1513/harbaugh.jpg

What's your deal?

http://i.imgur.com/7M30q.gif

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Rufus, what are your thoughts on Cigars?

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 10:49 PM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/VCOver.gif

Might as well close the thread now and reveal everyone's role.

As for Cigars, well I don't smoke them.

Bulldogs
08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Rufus, I'm passing on my throne to you. I fully expect you to win MVP this game. Keep up the good work pal.

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Rufus, I'm passing on my throne to you. I fully expect you to win MVP this game. Keep up the good work pal.

Leave me alone, weirdo!

RufusMcDaniel
08-14-2012, 11:01 PM
F this ****, I'm going to bed and if I'm going to RR....so is Vidae

Vote: Vidae

sbh15
08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm about to head to bed but I usually watch some TV on my computer before passing out, so I'll briefly check in and out. this is almost definitely going to RR, though, and with my name on the list I have to urge you guys to give McGee the business if I die

all of that said, I'm going to cast my vote based on what little we have to go off of. if I am killed off tonight, this guy should be town enemy number one.

vote: Cigaro

sbh15
08-14-2012, 11:25 PM
to avoid editing: I also want to add that I'll probably be MIA most of tomorrow driving to North Carolina (again) but I should be back and active around 3ish. maybe I'll even check in if I stop at a rest area

SuperMcGee
08-14-2012, 11:26 PM
I've never seen Rufus play so in depth. Could this possibly be good Rufus?

I think anything done today has to be based on Gonzo/Renji/Cigaro. I also think vidae had the most suspicious reactions to this, so I could be inclined to vote that way. Then again, sbh is clearly sweating my vote for him. Can't let these guys off the hook.

Brothgar
08-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Brothgar is going to bed. I won't be up til RR time most likely.

Todd Bertuzzi
08-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Unvote: JRD

Vote: No Lynch

fenikz
08-14-2012, 11:45 PM
im pretty much opposed to dying day 1 so

Unvote: OSU
Vote: No Lynch

vidae
08-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Well ****, Rufus voted me before I could unvote him. Not good.

unvote : Rufus

vote : no lynch

sbh15
08-14-2012, 11:59 PM
forgot this was an option for a second

unvote: Cigaro
vote: no lynch

Brodeur
08-15-2012, 12:00 AM
You people are pansies for not risking an RR.

vidae
08-15-2012, 12:35 AM
You people are pansies for not risking an RR.

9n46CtDmKOg

fenikz
08-15-2012, 12:37 AM
7SkXF4z1VeQ

OSUGiants17
08-15-2012, 01:01 AM
unvote Renji

vote No Lynch

Raiderz4Life
08-15-2012, 01:05 AM
bleh...guess if that's what y'all believe to be in our best interest.

vote no lynch

Gay Ork Wang
08-15-2012, 03:29 AM
-______________-

seriously?

scottyboy
08-15-2012, 06:35 AM
no lynch? pft, softies.

vote bulldogs