View Full Version : Game Discussion: Preseason #4 vs Kansas City
08-30-2012, 06:10 PM
08-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't even understand why our starters are playing! :(
08-30-2012, 06:53 PM
He doesn't look to hurt on sideline although he has ice so lets hope.
Shields is looking pretty good and had INT which id good because I don't want him to get cut. I don't think they would but if he has good game should be safe.
08-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Harrell did what? Omg its a miracle
08-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Whose this guy with the Harrell jersey?
08-30-2012, 08:20 PM
- Mike Neal had some standout moments. His strength is a huge weapon
- Walden has been doing good at getting pressure this preseason. Might be a good rotational guy who comes in on obvious passing downs(he was horrendous against the run last year)
- Jarret Boykin is having himself a helluva game. Amazing how much depth they have at WR
- Alex Green showed what he can do in the screen game. Can't wait to see him doing that in the regular season to help slow the pass rush down
- Graham Harrell. It's about time. He looked much more in command out there and was poised in the pocket. Made some really sharp throws. He did a good job of extending the play when the pocket collapsed and kept his eyes downfield. Good to see
- Most importantly, the backup OL played much better tonight. On the PA 54 yard pass to Gurley, Harrell had all day.
08-30-2012, 08:25 PM
oh yeah and Dezman Moses looks like this years UDFA that comes in and shines during TC. Looks like he has a roster spot locked up
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.