Indiana at NW (BTN)
Penn State at Illinois (ESPN)
Minnesota at Iowa (ESPN2)
NC State at Miami (ESPNU)
Arkansas at Texas A&M (SEC Network)

Saturday 3:30
Marshall at Purdue (BTN)
Tennessee at Georgia (CBS)
#14 Ohio State at #20 Michigan State (ABC)
#17 Clemson at Boston College (ESPN2)
Virginia Tech at Cincinnati (ESPNU)
Arizona State at California (FX)

Saturday Primetime
6pm - UCLA at Colorado (Pac 12 Network)
6pm - #4 Florida State at South Florida (ESPN)
7:50pm - #12 Texas at Oklahoma State (Fox)
8pm - #19 Louisville at Southern Miss (CBS Sports Network)
8pm - Wisconsin at #22 Nebraska (ABC)
9:15 - Ole Miss at #1 Alabama (ESPN)

Saturday Bedtime
10PM - #18 Oregon State at Arizona (Pac 12 Network)
10:30pm - #2 Oregon at Washington State (ESPN)

JoeJoeBrown
09-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Thursday
#8 Stanford at Washington

Friday
Hawaii at BYU

Saturday 12:00
#25 Baylor at #9 WVU (FX)
Indiana at NW (BTN)
Penn State at Illinois (ESPN)
Minnesota at Iowa (ESPN2)
NC State at Miami (ESPNU)
Arkansas at Texas A&M (SEC Network)

Saturday 3:30
Marshall at Purdue (BTN)
Tennessee at Georgia (CBS)
#14 Ohio State at #20 Michigan State (ABC)
#17 Clemson at Boston College (ESPN2)
Virginia Tech at Cincinnati (ESPNU)
Arizona State at California (FX)

Saturday Primetime
6pm - UCLA at Colorado (Pac 12 Network)
6pm - #4 Florida State at South Florida (ESPN)
7:50pm - #12 Texas at Oklahoma State (Fox)
8pm - #19 Louisville at Southern Miss (CBS Sports Network)
8pm - Wisconsin at #22 Nebraska (ABC)
9:15 - Ole Miss at #1 Alabama (ESPN)

Saturday Bedtime
10PM - #18 Oregon State at Arizona (Pac 12 Network)
10:30pm - #2 Oregon at Washington State (ESPN)

Dumpster fire Saturday. Bunch of garbage games.

OSU is not very good and while MSU is completely one dimensional, their one dimension will exploit OSU's primary defensive hole, which is LB.

The game will be close, Bell will run all over OSU. I expect OSU to score a few points, but I think MSU wins a close one.

Complex
09-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I'll watch the Miami game and maybe some of the Georgia/Tennessee game.

niel89
09-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Stanford & the Ravens play at the same time. I have no idea what to watch.

tjsunstein
09-24-2012, 12:23 AM
Mountaineers get a ranked team, Maryland was a bit of a test.

sbh15
09-24-2012, 01:50 AM
gonna be at Baylor/WVU this weekend

jrdrylie
09-24-2012, 08:15 AM
The three games that interest me most are:

1. West Virginia vs. Baylor- This is West Virginia's first Big XII game. Some people think they have a chance to win the league. I don't know about all that, but if they can look impressive against Baylor, they may become the league favorites.

2. Clemson vs. Boston College- This game will show us if this is the same old Clemson or not. They should handle BC, but they have the reputation of imploding. They need to rebound with a 30 point win.

3. UCF vs. Missouri- This is a huge game for one of my favorite teams. SEC school. At home. They looked okay in their other game against a Big-Six conference team, losing by 15 to Ohio State. But the Knights really need to win this game.

Giantsfan1080
09-24-2012, 09:23 AM
DG is going to murder you.

bearsfan_51
09-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Weird that the Big Ten is so bad this year and yet the best games are from their conference this week.

Ohio State v. Michigan State and Wisconsin v. Nebraska should both be good games that will go a long way towards deciding the Big Ten champs.

I'm surprised another league didn't find at least one marquee game for that primetime slot. Alabama vs. Ole Miss? Really? I guess Texas v. Oklahoma State is alright.

yo123
09-24-2012, 11:02 AM
AW_aV6UB940

MassNole
09-24-2012, 01:52 PM
South Florida is going to wish they were never born after Saturday.

jrdrylie
09-24-2012, 02:01 PM
South Florida is going to wish they were never born after Saturday.

South Florida always wishes they were never born.

Babylon
09-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Stanford & the Ravens play at the same time. I have no idea what to watch.

Watch the Ravens and i'll give you a blow by blow on the Stanford/Husky game.

It's been about two years (At USC) since we've beaten anyone good in a regular season game. Not sure this week will be any differant.

asdf1223
09-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Watch the Ravens and i'll give you a blow by blow on the Stanford/Husky game.

It's been about two years (At USC) since we've beaten anyone good in a regular season game. Not sure this week will be any differant.

Nebraska in the bowl game?

draftguru151
09-24-2012, 06:50 PM
That's rude man!

Brent
09-24-2012, 09:10 PM
I was worried about Arkansas beating us, but now I think A&M has a chance, especially since it's at the Hate Barn.

JoeJoeBrown
09-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Bama schedule (http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/alab-m-footbl-sched.html)

Looking at bama's schedule, it looks like they will only have played three teams that will be ranked at the end of the season. That includes the champ game. That schedule is perfectly set for another NC.

The quality if teams in CFB pretty much blows this year.

JHL6719
09-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Bama schedule (http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/alab-m-footbl-sched.html)

Looking at bama's schedule, it looks like they will only have played three teams that will be ranked at the end of the season. That includes the champ game. That schedule is perfectly set for another NC.

The quality if teams in CFB pretty much blows this year.

Yeah it looked like a top 5 schedule prior to the season with Michigan and Arkansas both ranked in the top 10, but it certainly hurts the SOS with those two fizzling out.

Although there will probably be 4 teams on there ranked at the end of the season at least (Miss St., LSU, Texas A&M) and potentially UGA in the SEC title game.

People look at that Western Kentucky game as a cupcake, but the fact is, that team is as good or better than a number of teams from BCS conferences. Extremely well coached, physical, and a few underrated NFL prospects on both sides of the ball. Florida Atlantic played UGA tough for the first 20 minutes or so and were tied 14-14 with UGA in the 2nd quarter. Bama blew 'em out of the stadium by halftime.

I'd guarantee that there's several teams from BCS conferences that teams would rather play than UL-Monroe or W. Kentucky right now.

Florida St. will probably only have 3 teams on their schedule that are ranked by the end of the season, not including the ACC title game. Difference being their OOC schedule will hurt 'em with all those FCS teams. Bama only plays one FCS team (Western Carolina).

Oregon will only have 3 ranked teams on their schedule by the end of the season with a possibility of a 4th, not including the PAC title game. They also only have one FCS team on their schedule (Tennessee Tech).

Oregon will probably have the best SOS in the end.

JHL6719
09-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Alabama's starting defense has shut out 5 of their last 6 opponents dating back to the Iron Bowl last year.

Bulldogs
09-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Wrong thread whoops.

MassNole
09-25-2012, 06:02 AM
I love the SOS argument when come November FSU's OOC will be better hthan Alabama or Oregon even with WV's cowardice.

FAU is worse than many FCS teams, they only beat Wagner 7-3. Oregon's OOC is just pathetic with no BCS opponents.

JoeJoeBrown
09-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Note that I'm not making fun of the schedules. It's the nature of the BCS beast. It kind of sucks because we rarely see quality OOC matchups now.

bearsfan_51
09-25-2012, 07:39 AM
I love the SOS argument when come November FSU's OOC will be better hthan Alabama or Oregon even with WV's cowardice.
The SEC and Pac 12 are much better than the ACC, your argument is invalid. Florida State's schedule is cake. Clemson and Florida. That's it.

MassNole
09-25-2012, 08:30 AM
The SEC and Pac 12 are much better than the ACC, your argument is invalid. Florida State's schedule is cake. Clemson and Florida. That's it.

Oregon's is USC and Stanford and that's it.
Alabama is LSU and SEC East champion and that's it.

VaTech on a Thursday night in Lane at least equals either Bama or Oregon's #3 game.

jrdrylie
09-25-2012, 08:51 AM

Alabama's schedule is cake. LSU and... That's it.

JHL6719
09-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Alabama's schedule is cake. LSU and... That's it.

You weren't singing that tune prior to the season. You had Alabama getting beat by either Michigan, Arkansas, Tennessee, etc...

I think it's hilarious how every time Bama humiliates somebody it's always "well they weren't that good anyway".

Bottom line is as long as Bama is beating the daylights out of whoever is on the other sideline, SOS is irrelevant.

Saban could've picked the final score in every game if he wanted to, but we'd rather get our younger players some experience starting in the 3rd quarter.

Every road game in the SEC is much, much more difficult than any other test in college football.... you just saw a prime example of it last Saturday when LSU traveled to Auburn.

It's possible that Alabama makes it look easier than it really is. In fact, it's likely.

jrdrylie
09-25-2012, 09:04 AM
You weren't singing that tune prior to the season. You had Alabama getting beat by either Michigan, Arkansas, Tennessee, etc...

I think it's hilarious how every time Bama humiliates somebody it's always "well they weren't that good anyway".

Bottom line is as long as Bama is beating the daylights out of whoever is on the other sideline, SOS is irrelevant.

Saban could've picked the final score in every game if he wanted to, but we'd rather get our younger players some experience starting in the 3rd quarter.

Every road game in the SEC is much, much more difficult than any other test in college football.... you just saw a prime example of it last Saturday when LSU traveled to Auburn.

It's possible that Alabama makes it look easier than it really is. In fact, it's likely.

I didn't have that. I had them losing to Georgia in the SEC Championship game.

MassNole
09-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Clemson beat Auburn without their best player. LSU is just impotent on offense again and is very overrated again.

StickSkills
09-25-2012, 02:27 PM
That's rude man!

I know. Much love though.

niel89
09-25-2012, 03:09 PM
You also can't have a "real" defense unless it's in the SEC.

The SEC is clearly the best conference, but every other conference isn't irrelevant and vastly below them. Bama is clearly the best team in the nation and the defense is down right scary.

Babylon
09-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Nebraska in the bowl game?

As i mentioned i was just referring to regular season games. I'm ready to win one here. That building is so freaking loud, as i found out last night, so maybe the crowd can be a factor.

BuckeyeDan17
09-25-2012, 03:29 PM
LeV'eon Bell breaks tackles. Our defense does not tackle well.

Solid chance after Saturday Minnesota and Northwestern are the last two undefeated teams standing in the B1G.

JHL6719
09-25-2012, 07:10 PM
I didn't have that. I had them losing to Georgia in the SEC Championship game.

Well no, right here in this thread you specifically say that you don't think Bama can get back to the national championship game playing Michigan, Arkansas, Tennessee, and LSU on the road.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53510

You specifically say with the loss of all the players on defense and Richardson, you don't see them making out of that stretch unblemished, obviously. Nothing at all to do with Georgia.

JHL6719
09-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Clemson beat Auburn without their best player. LSU is just impotent on offense again and is very overrated again.

LSU overrated again? When were they overrated the first time to begin with?

They had the "best resume" in all of college football last year and still couldn't give Alabama a game when Saban had a month to prepare.

LSU isn't impotent on offense, they just weren't prepared to go on the road and dominate an SEC opponent who can match them with SEC talent. LSU will still blow all these other teams from other conferences out of the stadium no matter what they're ranked.... just like last year.

Clemson allowed more TD's in one night in the Orange Bowl last year than Alabama allowed all season. The defense that let up 70 points against West Virginia was the same defense I saw Saturday night against Florida St.

Florida St.'s little 190 pound back was breaking 3 and 4 tackles at a time against Clemson because they still can't tackle.... nor cover. The defense looks the same under Venables as it did under Steele.

I'd love to see Thompson and Wilder try breaking those tackles against Bama's defense.

I remember how "special" Clemson's offense was with the "two headed monster" of Spiller and James Davis. Bama held 'em to a combined 0 yards rushing in a 34-10 drubbing to open the 2008 season.

Clemson got throttled 34-13 last year with their best player by the 5th best team in the SEC (South Carolina).

I also remember Texas fans bragging about their "#1 ranked rushing defense" in the country prior to playing Bama in the national title game.... both of Bama's backs rushed for over 100 yards against 'em. Both of 'em!

I was hoping USC would be able to hold it together long enough to get through the season so Bama could crush 'em in the national championship game, but I knew it wouldn't happen. Now I just want Florida St. to hold it together..... I'd love to see some of you put your money where your mouth is. Although that's about as likely as Florida St. meeting Bama in Miami in the first place...

tjsunstein
09-25-2012, 11:26 PM

FAU is worse than many FCS teams, they only beat Wagner 7-3. Oregon's OOC is just pathetic with no BCS opponents.

I promise WVU wouldnt be shy to hang 70 on FSU in the Nat'l Championship, but FSU wont be there. Still think they're overrated.

soybean
09-26-2012, 01:18 AM
EDIT: nevermind. =P

bearsfan_51
09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Oregon's is USC and Stanford and that's it.
Alabama is LSU and SEC East champion and that's it.

VaTech on a Thursday night in Lane at least equals either Bama or Oregon's #3 game.
1) Stanford is better than Clemson
2) So is Georgia/South Carolina
3) The Pac 12 and SEC are much stronger than the ACC
4) Your argument is invalid

Don Vito
09-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Bama has had a rough stretch over the past few seasons, they're going to try and break out against the rebels at home on Saturday. Something tells me Ole Miss won't be sleeping on the upset minded Crimson Tide.

MassNole
09-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I promise WVU wouldnt be shy to hang 70 on FSU in the Nat'l Championship, but FSU wont be there. Still think they're overrated.

:facepalm:

If they thought this they wouldn't have ducked FSU for games with Maryland and James Madison.

MassNole
09-26-2012, 02:39 PM
LSU overrated again? When were they overrated the first time to begin with?

They had the "best resume" in all of college football last year and still couldn't give Alabama a game when Saban had a month to prepare.

It's not 2011.

LSU isn't impotent on offense, they just weren't prepared to go on the road and dominate an SEC opponent who can match them with SEC talent. LSU will still blow all these other teams from other conferences out of the stadium no matter what they're ranked.... just like last year.

That same SEC talent that couldn't beat lowly ACC talent like Clemson?

Clemson allowed more TD's in one night in the Orange Bowl last year than Alabama allowed all season. The defense that let up 70 points against West Virginia was the same defense I saw Saturday night against Florida St.

2011 ended.

Florida St.'s little 190 pound back was breaking 3 and 4 tackles at a time against Clemson because they still can't tackle.... nor cover. The defense looks the same under Venables as it did under Steele.

I'd love to see Thompson and Wilder try breaking those tackles against Bama's defense.

I remember how "special" Clemson's offense was with the "two headed monster" of Spiller and James Davis. Bama held 'em to a combined 0 yards rushing in a 34-10 drubbing to open the 2008 season.

Clemson got throttled 34-13 last year with their best player by the 5th best team in the SEC (South Carolina).

Where was Chad Morris in 2008?

I also remember Texas fans bragging about their "#1 ranked rushing defense" in the country prior to playing Bama in the national title game.... both of Bama's backs rushed for over 100 yards against 'em. Both of 'em!

How is 2009 relevant?

I was hoping USC would be able to hold it together long enough to get through the season so Bama could crush 'em in the national championship game, but I knew it wouldn't happen. Now I just want Florida St. to hold it together..... I'd love to see some of you put your money where your mouth is. Although that's about as likely as Florida St. meeting Bama in Miami in the first place...

sbh15
09-26-2012, 03:38 PM
lol take of the garnet and gold glasses dude. Clemson put up 426 yards and 37 points on FSU's supposedly elite defense. FSU might make the NC because of their absolutely pathetic schedule, but Bama will mop the floor with them. I bet FSU wouldn't put up more than 14

JRTPlaya21
09-26-2012, 04:08 PM
You are wasting your time Sbh. Let's just let things play out. It will fall into place nicely.

Todd Bertuzzi
09-26-2012, 05:06 PM
This is what we need the playoff for...

Bama vs FSU
LSU vs Oregon

Based on those matchups I'd have Bama/Oregon in the final but honestly I would love to see FSU and Oregon go toe to toe.

bearsfan_51
09-26-2012, 05:54 PM
This is what we need the playoff for...

Bama vs FSU
LSU vs Oregon

Based on those matchups I'd have Bama/Oregon in the final but honestly I would love to see FSU and Oregon go toe to toe.
We've played four games.

jballa838
09-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Can a Stanford fan tell me if their pass rush is normally this good, or is UW's O-Line just this bad?

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 08:41 PM
I still have no idea how USC lost to this Stanford team.

G Mobile
09-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Stanford has a pretty decent pass rush. Chase Thomas can get pressure.

SickwithIt1010
09-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I still have no idea how USC lost to this Stanford team.

The loss of Khaled Holmes...long story short lol.

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 09:14 PM
LOL Nunes.

hawkeye123
09-27-2012, 09:50 PM
I find it cute USC blames the loss on the absence of an offensive linemen.

SickwithIt1010
09-27-2012, 10:01 PM
I find it cute USC blames the loss on the absence of an offensive linemen.

What else would you blame it on? Barkley got pressured from the A gaps almost everytime he dropped back to throw, and thats barely an exaggeration. Hard to do much when that's the case.

hawkeye123
09-27-2012, 10:09 PM
What else would you blame it on? Barkley got pressured from the A gaps almost everytime he dropped back to throw, and thats barely an exaggeration. Hard to do much when that's the case.

Maybe that Stanford flat out was the better team that day.

SickwithIt1010
09-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Maybe that Stanford flat out was the better team that day.

They were, but I dont doubt that the pressure wouldnt have been near the same had Holmes been playing.

draftguru151
09-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Kasen Williams!!!!!!!!!!

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Kasen Williams is the man!

draftguru151
09-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Almost fumbled twice on the go ahead TD. -____-

jballa838
09-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Kasen Williams > your best WR.

draftguru151
09-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Trufant INT, Stanford loses.

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Still time to comeback.

JRTPlaya21
09-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Trufant island.

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 11:17 PM
But seriously how the hell do you overthrow a 6'8 TE vs a 5'11 Corner?

jballa838
09-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Wow.... That guy lost his team the game.

asdf1223
09-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Haha. WTH was that?

Babylon
09-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Biggest regular season win since the one at SC two years ago.

You'd have to wonder how a school with a QB tradition like Standard got left with nobody in the wings but we'll take the win. What a week for CTL field.

soybean
09-28-2012, 12:46 AM
I had a feeling Washington was going to win but not like this.

I thought their offense would be able to put up points but man has Keith Price regressed or what? -- rhetorical question. Don't answer that.

MassNole
09-28-2012, 06:58 AM
1) Stanford is better than Clemson

bearsfan_51
09-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Ha. Yeah....they kinda laid an egg there. Fine, USC is better than Clemson. Point still stands. Nobody, other than you, believes that Florida State has a difficult schedule.

bearsfan_51
09-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Also, it's not at all unfair to suggest that Washington would beat Clemson too. Clemson's defense is atrocious, so they could lose to anybody.

hawkeye123
09-28-2012, 12:01 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/WILCOX.gif

ncst8fan83
09-28-2012, 12:42 PM
lmmfao...that's so ******* creepy looking

MassNole
09-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Ha. Yeah....they kinda laid an egg there. Fine, USC is better than Clemson. Point still stands. Nobody, other than you, believes that Florida State has a difficult schedule.

USC is the west coast version of Clemson, all offense with no real defense to speak of either. I never said FSU had a difficult schedule, I just said Alabama and Oregon don't have superior schedules because they don't. Oregon plays no one worth a damn outside the Pac 12, and even then other than them there are other really great teams with USC being vastly overrated. Alabama will play LSU (themselves very overrated) and then whomever wins the East in the SEC CG.

JHL6719
09-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Apparently everybody that's ranked is overrated other than Florida St. and Clemson according to the college football genius above me...

If Notre Dame is a legitimate top 10 team then there's not a team in the country that wouldn't be a double digit underdog facing Alabama according to Vegas. Bama beat Michigan by 27 and would've been much worse if not for Saban calling off the dogs like he always does. Notre Dame beat Michigan by 7 points.

I heard one of the bozo announcers talking last night about how Stanford can match up with an SEC team on the line of scrimmage.... right before they lost to a team that LSU blew out 41-3.

Clemson couldn't even build a 14 point lead on lowly Auburn like they did on those extremely powerful, criminally underrated, national title worthy Florida St. Seminoles that have been beating up on teams like Savannah St. who lose to FCS teams in their own conference like North Carolina Central and give up 45 points to 'em in the process.

Western Kentucky is the likely Sun-Belt conference champion... a conference that's already beat Arkansas and Kentucky, and almost beat Auburn and Baylor. Alabama would've had just an easy of a time with Clemson that they did with Western Kentucky.

Yes, Bama's schedule is superior to FSU's without even having to get into the grind of SEC play.

MassNole
09-28-2012, 03:07 PM
So if Clemson sucks because they couldn't build a 14 point lead on Auburn without their best player, what does that make LSU?

Arkansas and Kentucky losing to Sun Belt teams is a reflection on how pathetically bad they are, not how good the Sun Belt is.

SickwithIt1010
09-28-2012, 03:20 PM
USC is the west coast version of Clemson, all offense with no real defense to speak of either. I never said FSU had a difficult schedule, I just said Alabama and Oregon don't have superior schedules because they don't. Oregon plays no one worth a damn outside the Pac 12, and even then other than them there are other really great teams with USC being vastly overrated. Alabama will play LSU (themselves very overrated) and then whomever wins the East in the SEC CG.

So you're saying you havent watched USC?

There defense has actually played very well, despite the injuries they have been dealing with.

JHL6719
09-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I can't force you to give credit to teams like UL-Monroe or Western Kentucky, but I can guarantee you that college coaches that are a little more keen than you are know how good they are. They're good teams.

Clemson doesn't suck, they just suck on defense. Their offense is legitimate, but only to a certain extent. In other words, not against SEC defenses. But that applies to every offense out there, including Oregon's and West Virginia's.

LSU probably isn't as good as they were last year on offense, but it's only because they don't have Jordan Jefferson's feet to bail them out like they did last year. The Auburn game was Mettenberger's first road game in the SEC, and it's a different test. He looked a little rattled and the offensive line couldn't block that beast Lemonier.

LSU is still worthy of a top 3 ranking because they don't have to be as good as they were last year to deserve it. They just have to be a top 3 team, which they are. They'll get better as the season goes on.

MassNole
09-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Playing good defense is giving up 455 yards and 29 points to Syracuse? In what world is this considered good defense?

MassNole
09-28-2012, 03:31 PM
I can't force you to give credit to teams like UL-Monroe or Western Kentucky, but I can guarantee you that college coaches that are a little more keen than you are know how good they are. They're good teams.

Clemson doesn't suck, they just suck on defense. Their offense is legitimate, but only to a certain extent. In other words, not against SEC defenses. But that applies to every offense out there, including Oregon's and West Virginia's.

No they aren't. FSU played ULM last year and cake walked to a 34-0 win. Arkansas, Auburn, and Kentucky just are not very good teams at all.

LSU probably isn't as good as they were last year on offense, but it's only because they don't have Jordan Jefferson's feet to bail them out like they did last year. The Auburn game was Mettenberger's first road game in the SEC, and it's a different test. He looked a little rattled and the offensive line couldn't block that beast Lemonier.

LSU is still worthy of a top 3 ranking because they don't have to be as good as they were last year to deserve it. They just have to be a top 3 team, which they are. They'll get better as the season goes on.

Or Claiborne, Brockers, or Mathieu. And yes, they do in fact need to be as good as last year to justify a number 3 ranking when they are completely inept on offense.

JHL6719
09-28-2012, 03:36 PM
UL-Monroe is better than they were last year. It's obvious.

Just like Alabama was better in 2008 (12-2) than they were the year before (7-6).

LSU's defense is still just as good, that unit is not a concern.

JHL6719
09-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Nobody in the ACC is any good except for Florida St.... just like the good ol' days.

draftguru151
09-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm really not even sure what this is about any more. There aren't many good teams this year so no one's schedule is going to be overly impressive. Every team outside Bama/Oregon/FSU have fairly obvious flaws at the moment. That said, the Pac10 and SEC are insanely better than the ACC. What is FSUs next hardest conference game? At VT? At Miami? Even with Florida at the end of the year the schedule still sucks. Oregon and Bama's schedules both **** on FSUs.

bearsfan_51
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm really not even sure what this is about any more. There aren't many good teams this year so no one's schedule is going to be overly impressive. Every team outside Bama/Oregon/FSU have fairly obvious flaws at the moment. That said, the Pac10 and SEC are insanely better than the ACC. What is FSUs next hardest conference game? At VT? At Miami? Even with Florida at the end of the year the schedule still sucks. Oregon and Bama's schedules both **** on FSUs.
Aaaaaaand there we have it.

JoeJoeBrown
09-28-2012, 09:03 PM

Boom goes the dynamite.

TheRubberDuck45
09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
It's not 2011.

2011 ended

How is 2009 relevant?

FSU played ULM last year and cake walked to a 34-0 win.

right.....

YAYareaRB
09-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I hope Taysom Hill starts for the rest of the season for BYU. I expect big things from this freshman. Probably the most athletic QB BYU has had since Steve Young.

SickwithIt1010
09-28-2012, 11:53 PM
I hope Taysom Hill starts for the rest of the season for BYU. I expect big things from this freshman. Probably the most athletic QB BYU has had since Steve Young.

I played him in the state championship my junior year when he was a sophomore and he started at WR. We kicked their ass, but he had like 100+ receiving yards and came in to play QB late in the game and tore it up, was their only bright spot in the game.

Watched him when he was a senior play against my high school and he was a 1 man wrecking crew. Kid was so god damn good, you can tell hes rusty from the mission but that kid has some unreal talent.

SickwithIt1010
09-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Playing good defense is giving up 455 yards and 29 points to Syracuse? In what world is this considered good defense?

400+ and 37 points is good for the "best defense" in the country? SC is going to give up points in the 2nd half of games, its unavoidable with the lack of depth we have. But the defense isnt at all a question mark this year, and thats saying something for being without Kennard, Wiley, Horton being dinged, as well as Dawson, who were all suppose to be starters this year. This is a Tampa 2 defense, its a bend but dont break scheme in most cases that tests a Quarterbacks patience, which they have done with getting 8 picks on the year.

The defense is just fine, the offensive line is the weak spot thus far, which is interesting with only losing 1 starter.

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Bradley Roby ‏@BradRoby_1

Just landed in East Lansing. Dam I hate the smell of this state!

This made me Lolz.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 09:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AnzXl.gif

NC State's in trouble!!

bearsfan_51
09-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Minnesota is going to have a tough go versus Iowa, missing four starters on offense. We've got two walk-ons starting on the offensive line. Gulp.

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Minnesota is going to have a tough go versus Iowa, missing four starters on offense. We've got two walk-ons starting on the offensive line. Gulp.

You've seen us play right? I think you guys will be fine, we'll make Shortell look all world today.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah, from what I've seen, Iowa is not very good. I was quite surprised to see them favored.

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah, from what I've seen, Iowa is not very good. I was quite surprised to see them favored.

I didn't understand it, let alone by like a TD...

Woooooo awesome INT by Miller!

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 11:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AnzXl.gif

NC State's in trouble!!

Say whaaaaaaaa???

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Say whaaaaaaaa???

That's what!! Quick strike offense baby. TD Allen Hurns!

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 11:30 AM
That's what!! Quick strike offense baby. TD Allen Hurns!

Serious question - why do 15 people go to Miami games? Is the fanbase that fickle or are tickets super expensive or some other reason? I don't understand.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Phil Dorsett just toasted Amerson for a 25 yard TD. Canes up 16-7.

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Amerson needs to quickly stop reading his press clippings and talking with agents and learn to play some ******* football. Guy is money when the ball is in front of him, but he ******* sucks hairy **** at zone coverage.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Serious question - why do 15 people go to Miami games? Is the fanbase that fickle or are tickets super expensive or some other reason? I don't understand.

Miami fans are awful in general. Private school so the fanbase is small to begin with. And we suck so no one comes. It's always been like this. Though right now is slightly worse. FSU and VT it will be crazy, maybe even against UNC. But games like this always get 35k, even when they were good. Playing in Dolphins stadium makes it a lot worse because it's so big.

asdf1223
09-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Geno with a ridiculous throw.

djp
09-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Miami offense is on cruise control

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Weismann 4 Heisman.

draftguru151
Canes PR TD called back. Doesn't matter Rashawn Scott 70 yard TD!!!

CashmoneyDrew
MTSU gonna upset Georgia Tech. hehe

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Jesus ******* Christ. I hope Tom O'Brien dies in a fire. If he isn't fired at the end of the year, I swear on everything holy I will choose another football school to root for. This is beyond ******* pathetic.

djp
09-29-2012, 11:48 AM
David Amerson thinks the play is dead and gives up a 70 yard TD

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 11:49 AM
And that is THREE (******* three) touchdown's Amerson has given up.

Here's a tip, David. How about next offseason, you work on trying to be a ******* cornerback worth a ******* ****.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 11:50 AM
NC State fumble!!!! Miami ball!!!!!

djp
09-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Storm Johnson killing it for UCF...

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Ugh Morris has an easy TD and overthrows in from 5 yards away, INT NC State in the end zone.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Couple plays later NC State scores. Only 23-14 now when it should have easily been 30-7. Defense is too weak to have mistakes that huge on offense.

Grizzlegom
09-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Ficken being Ficken.

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Looks like West Virginia will fit right in the BIG 12.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Eddie Johnson sack/ff!!! Miami recovers! Him and Denzel are going to be special.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:14 PM
FG fake our punter broke a tackle for the first down!!!!

Todd Bertuzzi
09-29-2012, 12:16 PM
But geno never throws any deep ballzzz!!!

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:18 PM
UM can't punch it in from 5 yards and then blows the FG. Ugh.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 12:18 PM
wtf u doin minnesota????

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Storm Johnson killing it for UCF...

He really is. He's averaging 7.6 a carry. Thanks for letting him leave , Miami

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:20 PM
wtf u doin minnesota????

Playing like Minnesota normally does against big 10.

SolidGold
09-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Baylor giving WVU a game so far. Nick Florence playing equal to Geno Smith

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 12:22 PM
i just thought that since iowa has looked like absolute dog **** that sota would take em.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Ficken being Ficken.

I love that his last name means **** in German.

Babylon
09-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Weismann 4 Heisman.

Did he have to change the way he pronounced his name?

SolidGold
09-29-2012, 12:25 PM
damn the Refs blew a huge holding call on WVU on that TD pass

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 12:25 PM
does geno smith even know what "incomplete pass" means? there's no secondary on either team.

EDIT: solidgold I just looked for it on the replay and it was pretty bad lol

asdf1223
09-29-2012, 12:26 PM
O/U Baylor WVU?

Smooth Criminal
09-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Baylor WVU has been everything I hate about football. Awful.

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:28 PM
does geno smith even know what "incomplete pass" means? there's no secondary on either team.

Well when you have like 10 secs to throw it is not hard to find someone open.

SolidGold

Yea freaking terrible missed call. This game is freaking entertaining though. Flipping between Iowa-Minnesota and WVU-Baylor and what a contrast...lol

jrdrylie
Baylor WVU has been everything I hate about football. Awful.

What channel is that game on? I can't seem to find it.

SolidGold
09-29-2012, 12:29 PM

Its on FX 10 CHAR

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:29 PM

FX(10 Char)

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Brandon McGee strips the WR of the ball as he was about go get in the end zone and takes off running!! Huge play.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 12:34 PM
lmao did tavon get tripped by a baylor player or a blade of grass after the play was over

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't think Baylor has ever heard of a blitz.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Telemaque FF!!!! #4 of the half for Miami. O_O

Pit Bull #53
09-29-2012, 12:40 PM
God damn beautiful fade from Geno

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:41 PM
******* UCF.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 12:42 PM
wow ******* seriously???

Pit Bull #53
09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Holy crap nice defense West Virginia LMAO

Pat Sims 90
Will get overturned.

jrdrylie
I think that Baylor TD is coming back.

CashmoneyDrew
This game is hilarious.

He only needs one toe behind the line of scrimmage. I think this stands.

bernbabybern820
09-29-2012, 12:44 PM
I think that Baylor TD is coming back.

Why? His right foot was on the LOS.

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Whoever score 70 points wins 1st?

Babylon
09-29-2012, 12:48 PM

That's what we were thinking in the Alamo Bowl against Washington. The Baylor defense is atrocius.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Why? His right foot was on the LOS.

I thought the rule was where the ball is when realeased.

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Did he have to change the way he pronounced his name?

Nay, he's always been the Wise-man. Walk on 2nd string FB after transferring from Air Force.

Pit Bull #53
09-29-2012, 12:56 PM
I thought the rule was where the ball is when realeased.

I thought the rule was changed a while back to where your entire body had to be across the LOS for it be an illegal forward pass. Could be wrong

yo123
09-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Nothing better to wake up to than a 24-0 deficit in a rivalry game against a terrible team.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:58 PM
With every Arkansas loss, Tyler Wilson's draft stock drops. This team needs a leader and Tyler Wilson just isn't filling the hole. And some might think his previous success is just a product of Petrino. The way this season is going, I could see him drop to the middle rounds.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I thought the rule was changed a while back to where your entire body had to be across the LOS for it be an illegal forward pass. Could be wrong

Based on the call and review, I think you are right.

CashmoneyDrew
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
How long before the talk of Geno Smith being the number 1 pick?

bearsfan_51
09-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Yay to not getting shutout!!

Babylon
09-29-2012, 01:10 PM
How long before the talk of Geno Smith being the number 1 pick?

Nobody really stands out to me this year for that honor so why not. I'd like to see him play some decent defenses before i jumped on board though. Let's just be glad that our favorite team doesn't need a QB this year.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Baylor's defense is such a joke.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 01:12 PM
lol @ touchdown leap

soybean
09-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Nobody really stands out to me this year for that honor so why not. I'd like to see him play some decent defenses before i jumped on board though. Let's just be glad that our favorite team doesn't need a QB this year.

aren't you a Seahawks fan?

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Georgia Tech used to have really great uniforms. Now the new modern-style uniforms are just hideous.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 01:18 PM
if you were baylor, and this is ruled incomplete, do you punt? I don't see how you could erase a 2 score deficit in this game since you've shown absolutely no ability to come up with a stop.

Babylon
09-29-2012, 01:21 PM
aren't you a Seahawks fan?

Heck i've got 3 teams for differant reasons.

Are you implying Seattle needs a QB? i might not disagree with that.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Ugh awful punter flop gives NC State another chance, scores a TD on the drive to make the score 23-21 Miami.

ShutDwn
09-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Baylor-West Virginia isn't even football anymore.

FuzzyGopher
09-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Geno Smith puts up the most ridiculous stat lines and Baylor's defense is hilariously bad.

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Baylor should not even have a DL out there. Just bring in 3 more DBs.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 01:32 PM
The refs just missed FOUR NC state players jumping offsides.

Armchair Scout
09-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Baylor's defense may be absolutely awful, but Geno Smith is looking really impressive. Give him a clean pocket and he doesn't miss many throws. Has been absurdly efficient so far. WV's defense is pretty bad, though, so WV is only up by two scores.

Giantsfan1080
09-29-2012, 01:37 PM
With every Arkansas loss, Tyler Wilson's draft stock drops. This team needs a leader and Tyler Wilson just isn't filling the hole. And some might think his previous success is just a product of Petrino. The way this season is going, I could see him drop to the middle rounds.

No way. This season isn't his fault. He made some amazing passes last week against us.

The D in this WVU/Baylor game is god awful.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 01:40 PM
this has turned into 7 on 7

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 01:41 PM
The refs just missed FOUR NC state players jumping offsides.

lol I'm fairly certain our entire team is full of window licking retards. For real. If Miami loses this game...

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
What in the world is wrong with David Amerson?

Pat Sims 90
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Time to find a different game to watch. Tired of watching Baylor atrocious defense.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Duke TD!!! NC State is the most undisciplined team ever.

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
tavon austin with almost 300 all-purpose yards goddamn

ncst8fan83
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Amerson has got to have money on this game. No ******* way he's this stupid.

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 01:56 PM
I've never seen anything like this WVU Baylor game good god. 4 potential first rounders out there.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 01:58 PM
My God, UCF's play calling is terrible. They never throw it past the sticks on third down. Most of the time they throw screens for three yard losses.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:07 PM
NC State 30 yard TD on 4th and 1 brings it to within 3. Canes offense needs to step up.

Brent
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Arkansas falling apart is so wonderful.

derza222
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
At Clemson-BC today. Any prospects to keep an eye on besides the obvious Clemson guys?

FuzzyGopher
09-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Wow, no one even near the WVU receiver.

redbills
Another Geno TD

WMD
Geno is gonna throw for 1,000 yards today

jrdrylie
I've only watched about ten plays of this WVI-Baylor game and I've seen six TDs. This is ridiculous.

Babylon
09-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Wow, no one even near the WVU receiver.

I like the announcer saying the Baylor coaches have to be dissapointed in their defense, really?

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Bailey and Austin both have to be first rounders along with Geno.

bearsfan_51
09-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Well, losing to Iowa sucks, but at least we didn't lose to Middle Tennessee State....

Babylon
09-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Bailey and Austin both have to be first rounders along with Geno.

The problem is nothing can be taken serious against a defense as pathetic as Baylor's

draftguru151
Morris gets super lucky, ball off the DBs face into Rashawn Scott's hands. TD Miami. 37-27.

iowatreat54
Welcome home Floyd! I know you hated it up in that HS stadium, but you're safe now.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:21 PM
At Clemson-BC today. Any prospects to keep an eye on besides the obvious Clemson guys?

John Wetzel #73 RT (I think, might be at LT), Kevin Pierre Louis #24 LB.

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 02:22 PM
The problem is nothing can be taken serious against a defense as pathetic as Baylor's

I'm saying that regardless of what takes place today. I think Bailey and Austin are both legit first round prospects. I love Bailey as a #1 and Tavon is too dynamic of a threat in todays NFL offense's to pass on, especially for a team like the Patriots who could let a guy like Welker walk and let Tavon come right in.

This game is unreal these secondaries are nonexistent.

MI_Buckeye

Right now. it doesn't look like 70 will be enough.

Giantsfan1080
BC moving to the ACC just killed their program. They signed their own death warrant.

Giantsfan1080
09-29-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm saying that regardless of what takes place today. I think Bailey and Austin are both legit first round prospects. I love Bailey as a #1 and Tavon is too dynamic of a threat in todays NFL offense's to pass on, especially for a team like the Patriots who could let a guy like Welker walk and let Tavon come right in.

This game is unreal these secondaries are nonexistent.

How does Austin compare to Harvin you think?

MI_Buckeye
09-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Over/under on the time at the end of the Baylor/WVU game? I'm going with 4:11.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Big passing play sets up an easy TD for Glennon. 3 point game.

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 02:26 PM
How does Austin compare to Harvin you think?

Similar production and use but he doesn't have the size Harvin does. I compare him more to Welker which is why I like him to the Pats in my op.

Bailey reminds me a lot of Steve Smith (Carolina).

KCJ58
09-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Arkansas looks like Oklahoma in 2009

Giantsfan1080
09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Similar production and use but he doesn't have the size Harvin does. I compare him more to Welker which is why I like him to the Pats in my op.

Bailey reminds me a lot of Steve Smith (Carolina).

Yeah I didn't think Austin was like Harvin size wise but I wasn't quite sure.

mqtirishfan
09-29-2012, 02:29 PM
So, do we just give Geno Smith the Heisman now?

BuckeyeDan17
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
alright sparty let's do this

Giantsfan1080
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
This is just insane.

WMD
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Another one.

redbills
09-29-2012, 02:33 PM

Yes. Crap looks like he'll be the first QB taken, I wanted him in buff.

703SKINS202
This shouldn't be able to happen.

FuzzyGopher
43/49 635 yards 8 tds...

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Miami misses ANOTHER FG. So many awful mistakes.

bearsfan_51
No, he gets it at the end of the season.

JRTPlaya21
Geno4Heisman

CashmoneyDrew
I love our all white unis. Glad we're not doing those orange pants any more.

WMD
09-29-2012, 02:35 PM
43/49 635 yards 8 tds...
Stedman Bailey has 13 catches, 303 yards, and 5 TD's.

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Arkansas looks like Oklahoma in 2009

Arkansas wishes they looked that good. The 09 Sooners won 8 games. Arkansas won't sniff six.

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 02:37 PM

Things have exploded in my pants all day long. He's on the map now if he wasn't already.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:38 PM
NC State drills a freaking 50 yard FG to tie the game. Such an insanely frustrating game.

singe_101
09-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Geno: "Say my name."
Baylor: "Heisman."
Geno: "You're g-d right."

703SKINS202
09-29-2012, 02:43 PM
o my god make this stop. williams is looking pretty damn good today

mqtirishfan
09-29-2012, 02:43 PM

If he were 6 feet tall, would he be top 10?

Babylon
09-29-2012, 02:44 PM

Michigan fans will tell you it's not good to award it in Sept. (Denard Robinson) but he has to be the clear favorite. If this game is any indication then Florence is probably second in line.

draftguru151
Miami blows the go ahead drive, ends up punting it away with a minute left. ******* awful.

asdf1223
Lache Seastrunk sighting.

singe_101
09-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Baylor doesn't have Gatorade, they have All Sport. Is it 1997?

BeerBaron
09-29-2012, 02:46 PM
WVU/Baylor isn't a football game. A football game involves 3 phases, one of which (defense) doesn't exist here.

God I hate Big 12 "football"...

mqtirishfan
09-29-2012, 02:46 PM

That still exists?

FuzzyGopher
09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Wow, what an unreal catch by Woods.

WMD
Damn, that was sexy

singe_101
great one-hander

Is this a video game?

CashmoneyDrew
Tennessee's defense still looks pathetic.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:48 PM
PHIL DORSETT TD!!

Miami up a TD with 19 left!!!!!

703SKINS202
what a catch by j.d. woods!

yo123
So how many fantasy points is 648 yards and 8 TD's?

Babylon
09-29-2012, 02:49 PM

As opposed to Gatorade that surfaced in the 60s?

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 02:49 PM
So how many fantasy points is 648 yards and 8 TD's?

64 plus 3 for rush yards.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Stephen Morris 556 yards and 5 TDs. 62 yard TD pass on the money to put Miami ahead with 19 seconds left.

JRTPlaya21
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Lache Seastrunk sighting.

Yessss he's alive!!

mqtirishfan
09-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Yessss he's alive!!

With 6 carries for 9 yards, I'm going to say it's debatable. I'm sure a corpse could just fall forward for that sort of yardage.

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Canes win! What a game.

CashmoneyDrew
09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
It's Byron Moore, Verne. Jeez. Do you even try anymore you old turd?

jrdrylie
09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
64 plus 3 for rush yards.

80 if TDs count as 6 points.

JRTPlaya21
09-29-2012, 03:00 PM

Smh they will never replace those two. Such a joke.

Babylon
09-29-2012, 03:00 PM

What was that you said about the defense?

CashmoneyDrew
09-29-2012, 03:01 PM
What was that you said about the defense?

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

SuperMcGee
09-29-2012, 03:01 PM
In another conference where defense does not exist, Zac Dysert has 5 touchdowns at the half.

iowatreat54
09-29-2012, 03:02 PM
80 if TDs count as 6 points.

Ya I calculated the yards wrong. It's 74 pts plus 3 for rushing.

650 yards = 26 pts
8 tds = 48 pts

Babylon
09-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Better than the broken clock analogy i guess.

JRTPlaya21
09-29-2012, 03:03 PM
What up Keith Marshall.

CashmoneyDrew
09-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Better than the broken clock analogy i guess.

I'm not gonna say I told ya so...

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 03:05 PM
UGAs freshmen RBs are incredible.

Babylon
09-29-2012, 03:13 PM
UGAs freshmen RBs are incredible.

Going back to Herschal Walker haven't they always had good freshmen backs?

draftguru151
09-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Gurley's combo of size and speed/explosiveness is ridiculous.