RoyHall#1
03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
despite little defense... critesy takes it

jballa838
03-31-2007, 10:02 PM
critesy has a good bench and benches win games for you

Chucky
03-31-2007, 11:00 PM
I believe my team has a great balance of defence and offence, with a great balance of youth and veterans. I have instant O of the bench with bargnani. And pretty much everyone on my team would do whatever it takes to win

princefielder28
03-31-2007, 11:02 PM
I believe my team has a great balance of defence and offence, with a great balance of youth and veterans. I have instant O of the bench with bargnani. And pretty much everyone on my team would do whatever it takes to win

FYI for the future: offenSe and defenSe are Spelt with S's

Chucky
03-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Matchups

PG: Dwayne Wade>>>>>>>>>>>Baron Davis
SG:Ray ALlen>>>>>>Ben Gordon
SF:Paul PIerce<TMac
PF: Brand=BOsh
C: Big Ben>Camby

Bench: Bargnani< TJ(even though in three years bargnani could be one of the best in the league)

Rookie: Jeff Green >Spencer Hawes

Coach: Sam Mitchell<< Jerry Sloan

GM: ELgin Baylor>>>>>>>>>>>>Danny Ainge( Ainge is one of the worst 3 GM's in sports)

03-31-2007, 11:44 PM
Tracy McGrady it spelled with a little c

anyway I would take Critesy's team with my boy Tracy McGrady. That's not the reason I'm taking Critesy's team. He has a better Bench and Head Coach. Also, players that don't have an ego they all have a team mindset. McGrady could get his 30 points and 10 Assists. Baron Davis has a nice three, same with Ben Gordon and Camby and Bosh who have great D.

Houston Rockets baby!

thetedginnshow
04-01-2007, 03:30 AM
From PG to SF Chucky has too many guys that pretty much need to score, considering Wade's lack of being a real PG. The front court is pretty close, considering Chucky has the better defensive, low-post presence squad while critesy has a more athletic duo. For these teams, critesy has the better 6th man and rookie. The style of play critesy's team should play and the coach's style clash, and I've never heard of Chucky's coach. Baylor's not that good but there aren't many worse than Ainge. Tough to give either the win, but I'd go with critesy.

critesy
04-01-2007, 03:45 AM
i picked me to win because im "im dey best"

like luigi says it ;) booo ehhh

Chucky
04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
From PG to SF Chucky has too many guys that pretty much need to score, considering Wade's lack of being a real PG. The front court is pretty close, considering Chucky has the better defensive, low-post presence squad while critesy has a more athletic duo. For these teams, critesy has the better 6th man and rookie. The style of play critesy's team should play and the coach's style clash, and I've never heard of Chucky's coach. Baylor's not that good but there aren't many worse than Ainge. Tough to give either the win, but I'd go with critesy.

Sam MItchell is actually one of the leading candidates for coach of the year this year. He has helped turn around the raptors, and they continued to play well through their injuries, because of him. Also Dwayne Wade actually came into the league as a PG, and he would do pretty much whatever he needs to do to win, also with Wade at the point, he can slash to the rim and bring to defence out while he kicks it out to Allen/Bargnani for the open three, or dish it to brand or wallace for the easy slam. Jeff Green can also come in and provide instant lock down D. ALso Wade and PIerce are very strong defenders who could stop Davis/GOrdon/T-Mac, While there is no way those three could stop Wade/Allen/Pierce

princefielder28
04-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Sam MItchell is actually one of the leading candidates for coach of the year this year. He has helped turn around the raptors, and they continued to play well through their injuries, because of him

I'd say Sam Mitchell is Coach of the Year in the East and Avery Johnson is in the West

bearsfan_51
04-01-2007, 11:40 AM
I voted Chucky because Baron Davis is an overrated piece of monkey crap. You wanna talk about not a real point guard? Yikes.

familyguy555
04-01-2007, 11:41 AM
D-Wade is better fit as a SG not point Critseys bench is a little better then chucky's. its a tough one but ill go with critesy

alexschnarr
04-01-2007, 12:06 PM
ill go with chucky but its close, since he is repping the Tdot i gotta give him my vote

sweetness34
04-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Ouch, that's actually a tough one to call. Much like 51, I personally do not like Davis at all. To call him a PG is an insult to the position.

I'll go with Critesy, although I'm not entirely sure about it. Pierce is very old and his game has started to tail off IMO, and Gordon is a one trick pony. I think his bench is deeper though and having Bosh on your team, a potential 25-12 guy in about a year or two is what puts that over the edge for me.

thetedginnshow
04-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Sam MItchell is actually one of the leading candidates for coach of the year this year. He has helped turn around the raptors, and they continued to play well through their injuries, because of him. Also Dwayne Wade actually came into the league as a PG, and he would do pretty much whatever he needs to do to win, also with Wade at the point, he can slash to the rim and bring to defence out while he kicks it out to Allen/Bargnani for the open three, or dish it to brand or wallace for the easy slam. Jeff Green can also come in and provide instant lock down D. ALso Wade and PIerce are very strong defenders who could stop Davis/GOrdon/T-Mac, While there is no way those three could stop Wade/Allen/Pierce

My bad. I don't actually think more highly of him now though. As for Wade, I still think he's better at the 2, regardless of where he came into the league. I don't necessarily think either team's back court would stop each other, but for some reason I still think his team would take it.

RoyHall#1
04-01-2007, 05:22 PM
How long has Mitchell been coaching the Raptors because I'd say a lot of their success should be credited to Bryan Colangelo. (See RoyHall's team)

princefielder28
04-01-2007, 05:24 PM
How long has Mitchell been coaching the Raptors because I'd say a lot of their success should be credited to Bryan Colangelo. (See RoyHall's team)

2 or 3 years

Moses
04-01-2007, 05:32 PM
FYI for the future: offenSe and defenSe are Spelt with S's

Only in the USA...

Moses
04-01-2007, 05:32 PM

3 years now I believe. Colangelo looks great in comparison to Babcock, quite possibly the worst GM of all-time in ANY sport.

RoyHall#1
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
bryan colangelo looks good next to anyone. He built the Suns. Vote for RoyHall. You can't see me but I'm kissing babies. (and then dropkicking them)

critesy
04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
booo, why am i losing :'(