PDA

View Full Version : Collin Klein, QB, Kansas St.

dolfan
10-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Scott what are your thoughts and opinions? Heck of a player with a weapon for a arm and can scramble, playing real good this year against some good defenses. see him as a late first rounder, early second rounder?

draftguru151
10-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Tim Tebow thinks Collin Klein's throwing motion is messed up.

FUNBUNCHER
10-05-2012, 10:22 AM
LOL.

I don't get the first round love for Klein. He's a stud college QB and has pro measurables, but he's not there as a passer. His mechanics are okay IMO, but he's not really skilled or productive enough as a passer to be anything more than a developmental prospect at QB.

Great competitor and wins big games, but his playing style doesn't convert well to the pros unless he radically improves throwing the football.
Could K-State's offensive system be holding him back??

Always thought he was the Big 12's version of Tebow.

SickwithIt1010
10-05-2012, 09:17 PM
H Back

or a D end because he knows what the QB is thinking.

Raiderz4Life
10-05-2012, 09:22 PM
H Back

or a D end because he knows what the QB is thinking.

Safety...he'll recognize the offensive formations!!

trappeshot
10-19-2012, 08:45 PM
we played against him in the cotton bowl last year. i was seriously disappointed.

as mobile as he is, he folds like a cheap lawn chair when pressured, and if you make him throw the ball accurately past 15 yards he can't do it. we squatted all his routes under 10 yards and brought pressure on just about every play and just dared him to beat us deep. they didn't have 200 yards.. total. for the game.

he is no where near tebow's level.

PeterMurray
10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
I would be surprised if he does not go in the mid-rounds but he certainly is not an NFL quarterback right now. He is a very poor man's Tim Tebow.

TheBoyWonder22
10-22-2012, 02:49 AM
I would be surprised if he does not go in the mid-rounds but he certainly is not an NFL quarterback right now. He is a very poor man's Tim Tebow.
Wait really? Tebow isn't an NFL quarterback right now, and if you ask me I'd say Klein has shown more glimpses of being a quality NFL QB than Tebow ever did.