PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Roby, CB Ohio State

bengalbuck
10-14-2012, 02:03 PM
I feel like this guy is the least discussed big-time prospect in a number of years.

I would guess the 2 reasons are that he wasn't a really highly ranked recruit coming out of high school and the fact that he's a RS Soph. and many don't realize he is draft eligible.

However, on the field, the guy is a beast. A legit 6 foot guy with sub 4.4 speed. He is solidly built and very physical against the run and on the blitz. And the guy just makes plays.

He looks like a top 15 pick to me.

A rich man's Stephon Gilmore...

SniperDosPuntoCero
10-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Best corner in the Big 10, top 10 corner nationally. He's excellent and I hope he declares tomorrow.

BuckeyeDan17
10-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I think he goes first round when he declares. I love Brad, one of the few bright spots on the defense this year.

OSUGiants17
10-14-2012, 09:54 PM
He brings the juice every game. I love the kid. I think staying another year could help him and I certainly hope he does as a fan, but I could see why he would declare. I see him as a lock to go round 1, maybe even top 15

rawdawg
10-16-2012, 06:48 PM
I honestly didn't know he was draft eligible. I doubt he comes out this year, but he's probably the most talented CB in the nation. I like the "rich mans Stephon Gilmore" comment. Seems pretty accurate.