27. Chicago Bears - Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee

28. Atlanta Falcons - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

29. Baltimore Ravens - Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois

30. San Francisco 49ers - David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State

31. Houston Texans - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor

32. New York Giants - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama

vidae
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
This is your own draft order? No way! :P There is no way the Jags are worse than the Chiefs right now but whatever. Solid KC pick.

derza222
10-15-2012, 01:05 PM
I have no problem whatsoever with that pick for the Jets.

redbills
10-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Bills with a OT, lol. OT is like the last thing we need. Glenn played great at LT until he got hurt. Pears is an okay RT, Hariston is a good swing OT and might just win the RT job next yr in camp. Sam Young is a good 4th OT plus on IR we have Zebire Sanders.

JaxJag_1
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Bills with a OT, lol. OT is like the last thing we need. Glenn played great at LT until he got hurt. Pears is an okay RT, Hariston is a good swing OT and might just win the RT job next yr in camp. Sam Young is a good 4th OT plus on IR we have Zebire Sanders.

Buffalo was one of those teams I wasn't able to get a firm grasp on, having not seen much of them this season.

What would you say the Bills' biggest needs are?

Razor
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Vaccaro is a great pick for the Patriots. Amerson would also be a great pick, but as long as we get some help for the defensive backfield I'm happy.

JaxJag_1
10-15-2012, 01:14 PM
This is your own draft order? No way! :P There is no way the Jags are worse than the Chiefs right now but whatever. Solid KC pick.

I wish I could say you were right, but right now, I don't know that anyone is worse than us. Sadly.

We aren't stopping the run or getting a pressure on the QB. Outside of the Indy game we haven't been able to really establish our run game either. And our passing game is last in the league, thanks to Blaine. And we're last in the league in scoring.

Just let us have Geno, please.

ChicagoBearsVet23
10-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Tough board there for the Bears. I'd prolly go Eiffert, Dion Jordan or Amerson

vidae
10-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I wish I could say you were right, but right now, I don't know that anyone is worse than us. Sadly.

We aren't stopping the run or getting a pressure on the QB. Outside of the Indy game we haven't been able to really establish our run game either. And our passing game is last in the league, thanks to Blaine. And we're last in the league in scoring.

Just let us have Geno, please.

The Chiefs haven't led in a single game all year. Not even for one second. They've also given up 40, 35, 37, and 38 points in 4 of our 6 games. We're leading the league in turnovers and turnover differential too.

We could argue this all day, but I don't see how anyone is worse than the Chiefs.

BuckeyeDan17
10-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I've only watched LSU in glimpses thus far. Is Mingo really top 5 material if the draft was this week?

T-RICH49
10-15-2012, 03:42 PM
The Chiefs haven't led in a single game all year. Not even for one second. They've also given up 40, 35, 37, and 38 points in 4 of our 6 games. We're leading the league in turnovers and turnover differential too.

We could argue this all day, but I don't see how anyone is worse than the Chiefs.

we've also got the 3 worst QB's on a roster of any team in NFL so good KC pick

SickwithIt1010
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Eric Reid would help us much more, but I guess O-Line is always an option with Philly.

Thecollegedropout
10-15-2012, 05:48 PM
I have no problem whatsoever with that pick for the Jets.
Me neither, just I don't think the Jets will get the 8th pick unless they trade up for it.

Pat Sims 90
10-15-2012, 07:07 PM
The Bengals have their MLB of the future in Burfict. S, CB, or DE would be a better pick.

Matthew Jones
10-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I personally wouldn't touch Vaccaro until at least the third or fourth round, he's a very poor tackler.

rawdawg
10-16-2012, 07:08 PM
I like the Dallas Thomas pick for the Bears. Can play LT or LG and fill out the other position as necessary.