PDA

View Full Version : Post-Week 8 Mock

Robcards
10-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Re-simmed the second half of the season since so many teams' value has changed quite a bit in the past few weeks (the Ravens, in particular).

1 JAC - Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia
2 CLE - Bjoern Werner - DE - Florida State
3 KC - Matt Barkley - QB - USC
4 CAR - Johnathan Hankins - DT - Ohio State
5 TEN - Star Lotuleilei - DT - Utah
6 OAK - Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas
7 NYJ (trade with CIN) - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia
8 TB - Barkevious Mingo - DE - LSU
9 STL - Luke Joeckel - LT - Texas A&M
10 ARI - Taylor Lewan - LT - Michigan
11 MIN - Dee Milliner - CB - Alabama
12 SD - John Jenkins - NT - Georgia
13 CIN (trade with NYJ) - Sam Montgomery - DE - LSU
14 IND - Damontre Moore - OLB - Texas A&M
15 NO - Johnathan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
16 BUF - Keenan Allen - WR - California
17 STL (from WAS) - Eric Reid - FS - LSU
18 PHI - Alex Okafor - DE - Texas
19 DAL - Chance Warmack - OG - Alabama
20 DET - Xavier Rhodes - DB - Florida State
21 MIA - Justin Hunter - WR - Tennessee
22 BAL - Manti Te'o - ILB - Notre Dame
23 SEA - Robert Woods - WR - USC
24 NYG - Barrett Jones - OL - Alabama
25 PIT - LeVeon Bell - RB - Michigan State
26 DEN - Jesse Williams - DT - Alabama
27 SF - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee
28 ATL - Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame
29 CHI - Eric Fisher - OT - Central Michigan
30 NE - Dion Jordan - DE - Oregon
31 HOU - C.J. Mosley - ILB - Alabama
32 GB - Eddie Lacy - RB - Alabama

Let me know what you think! For the most part I tried to have teams select BPA with needs drafting for special circumstances such as needing a QB, and keeping in mind the team's scheme and how the player would fit in there, or having lots of money tied up in the position or youth at the position, etc. As you should know, teams don't always draft their biggest need, so please refrain from saying 'i dunno i think the bengals need a safety more' or whatever, try to keep it to 'i dont think that guy is a scheme fit because of this and this' etc.

ps- i am a jets fan and therefore the only trade i have is them trading up to get jarvis jones, the current management loves to trade up when they can get a guy theyre in love with and if jones is sitting there at 7 theyd definitely pull the trigger, personally im hoping for that as we need an explosive rusher like jones

vidae
10-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I would be shocked if the Chiefs aren't picking 1st overall, but I'll take Barkley at 3.

Raiderz4Life
10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Ty Wilson at 6 is OK with me.

Razor
10-29-2012, 01:08 PM
I'd be really, really surprised if BB takes Jordan in the first. He's a great athlete, but when I watch him I don't think he looks like a NFL LDE which is what we need. In this scenario I'd take Jonathan Cooper, who to me is a top 20 player even if he's "just" a guard.

ChicagoBearsVet23
10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Right position for sure. I'd prefer Jake Mathews or Dallas Thomas. Bears FO would like Thomas's versatility to play guard and tackle.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Right position for sure. I'd prefer Jake Mathews or Dallas Thomas. Bears FO would like Thomas's versatility to play guard and tackle.

Not sure if Matthews or Thomas will make good LTs in the NFL. Everything I'm hearing about this CMU guy Fisher is more promising and if anyones stock is going to rise by draft time its him.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 02:00 PM
I would be shocked if the Chiefs aren't picking 1st overall, but I'll take Barkley at 3.

I feel the same way about the Jaguars. Worst team in the league and its not even close. Only reason they have a shot at not having the worst record in the NFL is because they are in the worst division in the NFL.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
I'd be really, really surprised if BB takes Jordan in the first. He's a great athlete, but when I watch him I don't think he looks like a NFL LDE which is what we need. In this scenario I'd take Jonathan Cooper, who to me is a top 20 player even if he's "just" a guard.

Yeah, that was a strange one for me, it's always hard to mock Patriots picks anyway. I just don't like mocking guards in the first round. Tried to stick to just Warmack and Jones, and Jones at least has the versatility to play C and T as well. It's pretty rare when 3 or more interior linemen get drafted that early, there's usually about 2 a year.

Pat Sims 90
10-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Idk why the Bengals would trade down. They more then likely would stay put and take Jarvis Jones. They love Georgia Bulldogs and Marvin Lewis loves LB/DE Hybrids. The Bengals also rarely trade. Mike Brown will only trade if the team is willing to give up more then what it is worth.

Bengals78
10-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Hahaahahahahahahahaahahaha
Pass up the best OLB in the draft (a huge position of need for us none the less) and trade the pick?

Uh. How about no.

RaiderNation
10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
I doubt we draft a QB early with all the holes we have, Palmer has been the least of our problems. I'd think we go Jones or Mingo there.

Raiderz4Life
10-29-2012, 06:16 PM
I doubt we draft a QB early with all the holes we have, Palmer has been the least of our problems. I'd think we go Jones or Mingo there.

I wish you'd stop saying that because it's clearly not true. Palmer is a problem

jared3
10-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Give the Colts "Chance" to help out "Luck"

And I doubt Manti Te'o falls that far in the first round.

coordinator0
10-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Te'o would be amazing for the Ravens. They need to get rid of Pees too but he would be a step in the right direction for the defense. That side of the ball looked like **** even before Lewis and Webb went down.

Bengals78
10-29-2012, 06:51 PM
I wish you'd stop saying that because it's clearly not true. Palmer is a problem

Not for me!
:parrot:

RCSooner
10-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Te'o should go higher.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Pass up the best OLB in the draft (a huge position of need for us none the less) and trade the pick?

Uh. How about no.

He isn't a 4-3 OLB you know that right? Don't see how he fits on the Bengals. If you know something about their defensive scheme that I don't I would love to hear it, but laughing and saying that a guy who would play DE for you and calling him an OLB only shows your ignorance.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Manti Te'o is going to have to have one hell of a combine like Kuechly did to get drafted higher than around 20. Think he's only slightly better than Hightower at this point and he went 26th. Kuechly is a rare beast and Te'o is not even close to him which is what you need to be drafted in the first half of the 1st round as an ILB.

Bengals78
10-29-2012, 07:39 PM
He isn't a 4-3 OLB you know that right? Don't see how he fits on the Bengals. If you know something about their defensive scheme that I don't I would love to hear it, but laughing and saying that a guy who would play DE for you and calling him an OLB only shows your ignorance.

Yes he is. He is talented enough. David Pollack wasn't a 4-3 LB.
Michael Johnson isn't. Dontay Moch isn't.
Marvin likes 4-3 SLB who can line up with their hand down and rush also.
Part of why we were interested in Wimbley and kept Lawson.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Idk why the Bengals would trade down. They more then likely would stay put and take Jarvis Jones. They love Georgia Bulldogs and Marvin Lewis loves LB/DE Hybrids. The Bengals also rarely trade. Mike Brown will only trade if the team is willing to give up more then what it is worth.

Carlos Dunlap is 6'6 280 lbs and Michael Johnson is 6'7 266 lbs. While Jarvis Jones is 6'2 and currently around 245, assuming he packs on a little weight he'll be about 250-255 at the combine. And I don't see him playing LB in a 4-3 scheme, and if he did his value wouldn't be worth a top 10 pick as 4-3 OLBs are worth about as much as OGs are. And before anyone says Von Miller, let's be serious here Von Miller is a DE in Denver essentially.

Pat Sims 90
10-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Von Miller, let's be serious here Von Miller is a DE in Denver essentially.

Miller has lined up in Coverage quiet a bit this year. I did not know DE line up in Coverage that often.

Jarvis Jones is in a mold similar to Von Miller.

JagWired32
10-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Not sure what makes you think we take Geno Smith atm. Gabbert has looked good the last 2 weeks. If he plays like this or similar to this for the rest of the year, hello Jarvis Jones!

Robcards
10-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Miller has lined up in Coverage quiet a bit this year. I did not know DE line up in Coverage that often.

Jarvis Jones is in a mold similar to Von Miller.

So do 3-4 OLBs on non-passing situations, that doesn't make them 4-3 LBs.

Robcards
10-29-2012, 11:33 PM
Not sure what makes you think we take Geno Smith atm. Gabbert has looked good the last 2 weeks. If he plays like this or similar to this for the rest of the year, hello Jarvis Jones!

Doubt we'll see the #1 pick not be a QB ever again, if Jags decide to stick with Gabbert they'll just trade the pick.

killxswitch
10-29-2012, 11:54 PM
OLB is a need but I think they'd take Warmack, best guard prospect in a long time and it's a huge need. Most pressure this season has been from the interior.

Pat Sims 90
10-30-2012, 01:52 AM
So do 3-4 OLBs on non-passing situations, that doesn't make them 4-3 LBs.

Well you said he was just a DE. He is clearly a hybrid LB/DE.

If you want to argue you size and say he won't fit in the Bengals scheme. David Pollack was 6-2 250 when drafted and Dontay Moch 6-2 240 at the time they drafted them and both were turned into LB/DE.

Jarvis Jones fit perfectly at what the Bengals do. He plays for Georgia and is a hybrid LB/DE.

Bengals78
10-30-2012, 01:56 AM
Well you said he was just a DE. He is clearly a hybrid LB/DE.

If you want to argue you size and say he won't fit in the Bengals scheme. David Pollack was 6-2 250 when drafted and Dontay Moch 6-2 240 at the time they drafted them and both were turned into LB/DE.

Jarvis Jones fit perfectly at what the Bengals do. He plays for Georgia and is a hybrid LB/DE.

This sounds like a lost cause.

FootballGod
10-30-2012, 07:16 AM

Uh. How about no.

This is the most unrealistic trade scenario I could imagine for the Bengals. The Jets would have to give us an additional 1st and 2nd round pick to pass on Jones. I know the OP is a Jets homer but this is egregious!!!

vidae
10-30-2012, 09:34 AM
I feel the same way about the Jaguars. Worst team in the league and its not even close. Only reason they have a shot at not having the worst record in the NFL is because they are in the worst division in the NFL.

It isn't close? The Chiefs haven't led a game all year, the only team to do that since 1940. They haven't been competitive in any single game this year (except the Saints game, that they magically won in OT) and the Jags are coming out multiple competitive games in a row, even against the Packers on Sunday.

You're right, it isn't close, but not the way you're leaning.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:23 PM
It isn't close? The Chiefs haven't led a game all year, the only team to do that since 1940. They haven't been competitive in any single game this year (except the Saints game, that they magically won in OT) and the Jags are coming out multiple competitive games in a row, even against the Packers on Sunday.

You're right, it isn't close, but not the way you're leaning.

You're the same guy who argued this same thing last year when chiefs didn't have a win yet right? Remember I said they'd finish with at least 6 wins? Yeah I'm done listening to you. Delusional chiefs fan ftl

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:25 PM
This is the most unrealistic trade scenario I could imagine for the Bengals. The Jets would have to give us an additional 1st and 2nd round pick to pass on Jones. I know the OP is a Jets homer but this is egregious!!!

Don't see why the cost would be that much, the cowboys moved from 14 to 6 to get the rams to pass on Claiborne, a position of great need for the rams, for only a mid 2nd round pick. And this is 13 to 7. 1st and 2nd is more than fair...

vidae
10-30-2012, 01:25 PM
You're the same guy who argued this same thing last year when chiefs didn't have a win yet right? Remember I said they'd finish with at least 6 wins? Yeah I'm done listening to you. Delusional chiefs fan ftl

How am I delusional? I'm saying the Chiefs are awful. If anything you're the delusional one here thinking they're not the worst team in the league.

Beeteedubs, nice homer trade. And I'm the delusional one.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:27 PM
How am I delusional? I'm saying the Chiefs are awful. If anything you're the delusional one here thinking they're not the worst team in the league.

The Chiefs are better than the Jaguars at absolutely every position. Better qb, better RBs, better oline, better d line, better pass rush, and way better secondary. Tell me one thing that makes the Jaguars better lol

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok if a cowboys fan mocked the cowboys trading with the rams to get Claiborne everyone would say he was insane too. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

Bengals78
10-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Ok if a cowboys fan mocked the cowboys trading with the rams to get Claiborne everyone would say he was insane too. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

No they wouldn't they Cowboys needed Claiborne. Rams just signed Finnegan and had plans for Jenkins. Worked out well both ways.
Where as in your scenario the Bengals are passing on a guy who fills 2 huge needs so your Jets can get who you want them to have.

The Jets would have to blow the Bengals away to get Jarvis from us.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:33 PM
No they wouldn't they Cowboys needed Claiborne. Rams just signed Finnegan and had plans for Jenkins. Worked out well both ways.
Where as in your scenario the Bengals are passing on a guy who fills 2 huge needs so your Jets can get who you want them to have.

The Jets would have to blow the Bengals away to get Jarvis from us.

I still don't see any Bengals fans convincing me that he's a better scheme fit for them than someone like Sam Montgomery. Jarvis Jones is a 3-4 OLB he doesn't have anywhere near the value for a 4-3 team

And what's your argument? The Jets don't need Jarvis Jones? The Bengals wouldn't take Sam Montgomery and a 2nd round pick to pass on a guy who isn't even a fit for their defense?

vidae
10-30-2012, 01:35 PM
The Chiefs are better than the Jaguars at absolutely every position. Better qb, better RBs, better oline, better d line, better pass rush, and way better secondary. Tell me one thing that makes the Jaguars better lol

Coaching. Desire to win. Competitive spirit?

The game isn't played on paper, it's played on the field, and the Chiefs are the first team since 1940 (which is over 70 years) to not lead a game for a single second in their first seven games. Like I said, the Jaguars have been COMPETITIVE. The Chiefs HAVE NOT.

Bengals78
10-30-2012, 01:37 PM
I still don't see any Bengals fans convincing me that he's a better scheme fit for them than someone like Sam Montgomery. Jarvis Jones is a 3-4 OLB he doesn't have anywhere near the value for a 4-3 team

And what's your argument? The Jets don't need Jarvis Jones? The Bengals wouldn't take Sam Montgomery and a 2nd round pick to pass on a guy who isn't even a fit for their defense?

My argument is Jones can play in a 4-3.
What about his play makes you think he is strictly a 3-4 OLB? He can cover. He can play the run. He doesn't just rush the passer with his hand down.

The Bengals wouldn't take an inferior talent to Jones when Jones fills two big holes we have 1. Pass rush 2. OLB

I never said the Jets didn't need him but the Bengals do too. So why would they give up Jones?

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Coaching. Desire to win. Competitive spirit?

The game isn't played on paper, it's played on the field, and the Chiefs are the first team since 1940 (which is over 70 years) to not lead a game for a single second in their first seven games. Like I said, the Jaguars have been COMPETITIVE. The Chiefs HAVE NOT.

Vegas is the most impartial sports opinion you can get and the o/u wins for Jaguars going into the season was 5.5 while Chiefs was 8. Ill take Vegas' opinion over yours. Jaguars have been competitive against the Colts and Titans, wow big accomplishment there.

Oh and you know who MJD is? Yeah he's out for at least 3 weeks, I don't even see how this is a debate.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:42 PM
My argument is Jones can play in a 4-3.
What about his play makes you think he is strictly a 3-4 OLB? He can cover. He can play the run. He doesn't just rush the passer with his hand down.

The Bengals wouldn't take an inferior talent to Jones when Jones fills two big holes we have 1. Pass rush 2. OLB

I never said the Jets didn't need him but the Bengals do too. So why would they give up Jones?

I'm not saying he can't play in a 4-3 scheme, I am saying that he isn't as valuable to a 4-3 team as he is to a 3-4 team. Just like Dontari Poe was more valuable to a 3-4 team than any 4-3 team last year. 4-3 OLBs don't get taken with top 10 picks. Unless he'd be purely a DE in the Bengals scheme, I just don't see it

Pat Sims 90
10-30-2012, 01:47 PM
4-3 OLBs don't get taken with top 10 picks. t

Denver took Von Miller,Seattle took Aaron Curry, and Bengals took Keith Rivers. Your argument is invalid. Jarvis Jones adds as much as Von Miller does.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Seattle took Aaron Curry and Bengals took Keith Rivers. Your argument is invalid.
Jarvis Jones adds more to to a 4-3 team then what they did since he can put his hand on the ground and rush the passer.

My argument is invalid because of 2 bust picks? It's not common, just like ILBs getting taken in the top 10, just because AJ hawk and Luke Kuechly got taken in the top 10 doesn't mean Te'o will. Trading back is amazing especially when you still get a stud pass rusher to fill your need (Montgomery isn't rotten meat here, he's amazing) and get a 2nd rounder as well.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Denver took Von Miller,Seattle took Aaron Curry, and Bengals took Keith Rivers. Your argument is invalid. Jarvis Jones adds as much as Von Miller does.

Von Miller is a DE who stands up

Pat Sims 90
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
My argument is invalid because of 2 bust picks? It's not common, just like ILBs getting taken in the top 10, just because AJ hawk and Luke Kuechly got taken in the top 10 doesn't mean Te'o will. Trading back is amazing especially when you still get a stud pass rusher to fill your need (Montgomery isn't rotten meat here, he's amazing) and get a 2nd rounder as well.

Mike Brown got offered the farm from New Orleans and did not take it and he got offered a lot for AJ Green and did not happen. If they fall in love with a prospect they will stay put and take them no matter the offer. Jarvis Jones fits the bill he is a athletic freak and he plays for Georgia which automatically puts him high on the Bengals draft board. Sam Montgomery does not add much to what they already have in Johnson and Dunlap. Jones would give Marvin Lewis that passing rushing OLB that he has been looking for since they lost David Pollack to injury.

vidae
10-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Vegas is the most impartial sports opinion you can get and the o/u wins for Jaguars going into the season was 5.5 while Chiefs was 8. Ill take Vegas' opinion over yours. Jaguars have been competitive against the Colts and Titans, wow big accomplishment there.

Oh and you know who MJD is? Yeah he's out for at least 3 weeks, I don't even see how this is a debate.

going into the season.. going into the season.. going into the season...

Any now the season is half over and the Chiefs are much worse. And do you know who Jamaal Charles is? Yeah, the guy who got 5 carries on Sunday and who is rumored to be hurt. I'll take Jennings over any backup RB the Chiefs have any day.

And the Jags barely lost to the Packers, one of the strongest teams in the NFL, but I notice you kept them off that list. I wonder why.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 03:07 PM
going into the season.. going into the season.. going into the season...

Any now the season is half over and the Chiefs are much worse. And do you know who Jamaal Charles is? Yeah, the guy who got 5 carries on Sunday and who is rumored to be hurt. I'll take Jennings over any backup RB the Chiefs have any day.

And the Jags barely lost to the Packers, one of the strongest teams in the NFL, but I notice you kept them off that list. I wonder why.

Going into the season the Jags were better than they are now. The Chiefs haven't lost anyone, Charles is healthy you guys only ran the ball 9 times total. And losing by 2 scores is your definition of barely losing? The Packers were missing their best 2 WRs and their only RB and they were likely not playing 100% considering the weakness of the opponent. Oh and the Packers are ridiculously overrated, there's that too

PS- I hope you're right and there's an undisclosed injury for Charles as I have Peyton Hillis on one of my fantasy teams' bench! Lol

Robcards
10-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Mike Brown got offered the farm from New Orleans and did not take it and he got offered a lot for AJ Green and did not happen. If they fall in love with a prospect they will stay put and take them no matter the offer. Jarvis Jones fits the bill he is a athletic freak and he plays for Georgia which automatically puts him high on the Bengals draft board. Sam Montgomery does not add much to what they already have in Johnson and Dunlap. Jones would give Marvin Lewis that passing rushing OLB that he has been looking for since they lost David Pollack to injury.

Well, agree to disagree I guess. I think Sam Montomery would be a pretty big upgrade on Johnson and Dunlap. And it remains to be seen who is going to fall in love with who obviously, it's a bit early to speculate on that. All I'm saying is I think a 3-4 team would value jones more than anyone else.

Bengals78
10-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Well, agree to disagree I guess. I think Sam Montomery would be a pretty big upgrade on Johnson and Dunlap. And it remains to be seen who is going to fall in love with who obviously, it's a bit early to speculate on that. All I'm saying is I think a 3-4 team would value jones more than anyone else.

David Pollack.
Michael Johnson.
Manny Lawson.
Dontay Moch.

Marvin will never give up trying to make a DE/LB hybrid work.
Lawson plays with his hand down at times.
Johnson was tried at LB a few times.
Moch is still being converted to LB.

Thecollegedropout
10-30-2012, 04:26 PM
I don't want to do a trade up period. We've done it so many times and have seen our depth get destroyed because of it.

We need to trade down for once......even if I love Jarvis Jones. We can't give up future picks.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't want to do a trade up period. We've done it so many times and have seen our depth get destroyed because of it.

We need to trade down for once......even if I love Jarvis Jones. We can't give up future picks.

I agree. The only team who's thrown away more picks than the jets are the raiders. But if Tannenbaum doesn't get fired expect more trade ups they can't resist moving up when a guy they love is there

Thecollegedropout
10-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I agree. The only team who's thrown away more picks than the jets are the raiders. But if Tannenbaum doesn't get fired expect more trade ups they can't resist moving up when a guy they love is there
If the team does not reach the playoffs which you have, I think Mr.T gets the axe.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 04:38 PM
If the team does not reach the playoffs which you have, I think Mr.T gets the axe.

God I hope so.

Thecollegedropout
10-30-2012, 04:44 PM
God I hope so.
Me too. He's been a joke the past 5 drafts. Lone good picks was Kerley in round 5, McKnight in round 4(As a kick returner) and Slauson in round 6(Won't even include Sanchez since he has not played like a top 5 pick! Keller has been okay has not been a game changing TE like expected in round 1). 3 good picks based on draft value in FIVE drafts LOL. Mo Wilk I am a fan of but its a wait and see on him. Same with this so far lackluster 2012 class.

His 06 and 07 drafts got him far too much hype and even he had to trade the farm for Revis/Harris.

Robcards
10-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Me too. He's been a joke the past 5 drafts. Lone good picks was Kerley in round 5, McKnight in round 4(As a kick returner) and Slauson in round 6(Won't even include Sanchez since he has not played like a top 5 pick! Keller has been okay has not been a game changing TE like expected in round 1). 3 good picks based on draft value in FIVE drafts LOL. Mo Wilk I am a fan of but its a wait and see on him. Same with this so far lackluster 2012 class.

His 06 and 07 drafts got him far too much hype and even he had to trade the farm for Revis/Harris.

Right basically the only good picks have been defense and special teams. Haven't been thrilled with Slauson. Kerley was definitely a solid value pick but as a whole the '11 WR draft class was really strong, so I think that was more a case of a broken clock being right.

Menardo75
10-31-2012, 05:49 PM
I like the Patterson pick for the Niners and I feel like he is the style of the players Baalke likes. Would be a good situation for him since he is raw and needs to be developed, and I believe Crabtree and Manningham each have two years left on their deals.

Robcards
10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
I like the Patterson pick for the Niners and I feel like he is the style of the players Baalke likes. Would be a good situation for him since he is raw and needs to be developed, and I believe Crabtree and Manningham each have two years left on their deals.

What's the latest on AJ Jenkins do you know? All I heard in training camp and preseason was knocks on his work ethic and being out of shape and so forth, is he still in the picture for next season or is he just a bust?

Smooth Criminal
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
I'd be less than happy with that Steelers pick. Don't want a running back in the first, and certainly not Bell.

Best defender available. Unit needs help at every level. Lacking young talent and depth at damn near every spot.

BuckeyeDan17
11-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Bjorn Werner. Explain please. I'm not even disagreeing, I just want to know why since I haven't seen him.