PDA

View Full Version : Ravens/Baltimore sports Memoribilia thread

Ravens1991
04-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Who has this, what is your favorite piece of memoribilia?

My favorite is probably all my Ravens bobbleheads or the McFarlene figures, the new one looks sick

http://www.spawn.com/toys/football/nfl15/rlewis2/images/nfl15_rlewis2_photo_01_dp.jpg

go_ravens94
04-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Cool. I saw one with McNair.

dcarey20
04-01-2007, 04:22 PM
wow its too hard to choose.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-01-2007, 06:02 PM
My favorite piece of memorablia is my Anthony Mitchell signed practice worn Reebok shoe/spike!!

And my C Mac autographed jersey!!!

Ravens1991
04-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I have Mike Flynns glove :)

Also my cousin broke his foot during the summer, got this special spot since he was injured, and it was the last training camp day, he got Michael Jackson shoe.

America
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't have anything Ravens, but I have Jason Simmons'(Safety - Texans) shoe.

dcarey20
04-01-2007, 08:38 PM
ok i've looked through my stuff and i guess i'd have to go with my autographed football. it's a nice white football with the ravens emblem on it, and it's got about 15-20 signatures of current and former ravens.

ray lewis, ed reed, kelly gregg, gary baxter, todd heap, jamal lewis, mike flynn, terry jones, ovie mughelli, devard darling, just to name a few, and best of all,

clarence moore.

i also have a ravens hat that's signed by adalius thomas. that's probably one of my favorite items because the signature is so good looking. its in a great spot on the rim of the hat and the signature is so smooth. i could probably upload a few pics of my stuff but i really dont feel like it right now.

Ravens1991
04-01-2007, 08:51 PM
does anybody have Ngatas signature it is a real beauty

America
04-01-2007, 10:18 PM
wow yall've got a ton of stuff. I have a signed Dunta Robinson jersey, a signed Demeco Ryans ball, I have a signed Mike Singletery ball along with some other old school players and on another ball I have a lot of the Titans, including VY.

BigDawg819
04-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I have some Ravens stuff here and there, but my pride and joy is my Cal Ripken Jr collection. I have so many different objects and collectibles and cards, its my baby.

ChewyRaven318
04-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I have some Ravens stuff here and there, but my pride and joy is my Cal Ripken Jr collection. I have so many different objects and collectibles and cards, its my baby.

I thought you were gonna say your Kyle Boller collection there for a second :p .

BigDawg819
04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
I thought you were gonna say your Kyle Boller collection there for a second :p .

I have my Kyle Boller jersey and a couple other things, but nothing comes before my Ripken collection. On a side note, I see you have a red bubble. How did you get that? :D You might want to think before you start criticizing people considering you are a new poster. ;)

ChewyRaven318
04-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Criticizing? Easy there killer..I was only poking a little fun.

niel89
04-07-2007, 11:42 PM
ok i've looked through my stuff and i guess i'd have to go with my autographed football. it's a nice white football with the ravens emblem on it, and it's got about 15-20 signatures of current and former ravens.

ray lewis, ed reed, kelly gregg, gary baxter, todd heap, jamal lewis, mike flynn, terry jones, ovie mughelli, devard darling, just to name a few, and best of all,

clarence moore.

i also have a ravens hat that's signed by adalius thomas. that's probably one of my favorite items because the signature is so good looking. its in a great spot on the rim of the hat and the signature is so smooth. i could probably upload a few pics of my stuff but i really dont feel like it right now.

ill pay you a bagillion dollars for the ball so i can whip off all the other names and keep Clarences

jkpigskin
04-08-2007, 07:44 AM
i have absolutly no memorablilia besides a signature from brian billick and a special superbowl ball from 2001

ccB
04-08-2007, 11:45 AM
I dont collect memorablia but I have the Wheaties box from when we won the superbowl on my book shelf.