#7 Bantx

PG: Tony Parker / Stephen Curry
SG: Stephen Curry / Dion Waiters / Carlos Delfino
SF: Gerald Wallace / Thaddeus Young / Steve Novak
PF: Kevin Love / Anderson Varejao
C: DeMarcus Cousin / Spencer Hawes / Brandan Wright

scottyboy
11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Bantx's team is seriously one of my favorites. went with him. so balanced and good depth

it was tough though because I REALLY like Rob's team too

Rosebud
11-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Really? I think Bantx will give up a ton of points in the paint while I can't help but love Rob's team. Taj, Gallo, Bradley, garnett and lin is a great second unit while that starting lineup will kick total ass.

tjsunstein
11-13-2012, 07:29 PM
The 3 year span worked its way into my vote on this one especially.

Rob S
11-13-2012, 09:36 PM
I honestly don't get how my team is ranked so low, but whatevs. People are way overreacting to the 3 year thing imo. Year 1 and 2 count just as much as year 3....

I knew it when I drafted the way I did, but I really love the final result here.

TheBoyWonder22
11-13-2012, 09:52 PM
I ranked Rob like 4th, so I like him here.

bantx
11-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Nash is going to be 41
Pierce is going to be 38
Dirk is going to be 37
Garnett is going to be 39

3 years does a lot to athletes

D-Unit
11-14-2012, 02:12 AM
I honestly don't get how my team is ranked so low, but whatevs. People are way overreacting to the 3 year thing imo. Year 1 and 2 count just as much as year 3....

I knew it when I drafted the way I did, but I really love the final result here.
You're ranked 6th. There are better teams than yours ranked lower. Get over it.

Rosebud
11-16-2012, 09:44 AM
You're ranked 6th. There are better teams than yours ranked lower. Get over it.

Really? Cause I think Rob's got arguably the best team in this whole thing.

LonghornsLegend
11-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Really? Cause I think Rob's got arguably the best team in this whole thing.

It's hard to beat the frontcourt of Bantx. Love & Cousins down low is fierce, then you have a guy in Wallace who literally does everything. The back court is a toss up to me, but Rob could have used some youth at least somewhere.

Nash, Wade, and Dirk are all falling apart this year right now and the season just started. Why should I think they'll be a force for a 3 year window? Great players, but I'd have liked them more if there was a young force to carry those older players somewhere in there.

For Bantx I already really like the fit of Curry spotting up, and Parker should be able to spread the ball around really well. He's got talent, and it fits together nicely IMO, and I'd venture to say that core will continue to get better for the span of 3 years while being able to compete right now.