PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Question

remix 6
04-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Im a huge Miami fan..huge Sean Taylor fan and i watch quiet a few skins games because of Taylor/Portis/Moss/Rocky

I dont see why other people are picking on Sean saying he sucks..overrated..cant cover. I thought he played well but his image is slightly ruined because past problem

what do skins fans think? i know on main skins forum thehogs i believe, people are saying hes in line for a new contract

how has he been for you? Theres a lot of mixed opinions out there but i feel hes played well..has some plays where hes overaggresive and screws up but he'll control himself better with time.

21ST
04-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Im a huge Miami fan..huge Sean Taylor fan and i watch quiet a few skins games because of Taylor/Portis/Moss/Rocky

I dont see why other people are picking on Sean saying he sucks..overrated..cant cover. I thought he played well but his image is slightly ruined because past problem

what do skins fans think? i know on main skins forum thehogs i believe, people are saying hes in line for a new contract

how has he been for you? Theres a lot of mixed opinions out there but i feel hes played well..has some plays where hes overaggresive and screws up but he'll control himself better with time.

best player on the defense and the most talnted by far.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Everyone hates him because they wish they had him, the best physical tools and talent of any safety in the NFL, sure he'll make mistakes here and there but with experience and smarts that can be improved, he will be a pro bowler next year and not just a replacement, the thing I think he misses the most is a field captain beside him like what we had in Ryan Clark, but it doesn't look like we will get one, he will probably play beside Vernon Fox or Pierson.

FloridaFootball
04-04-2007, 07:36 AM
Everyone hates him because they wish they had him, the best physical tools and talent of any safety in the NFL, sure he'll make mistakes here and there but with experience and smarts that can be improved, he will be a pro bowler next year and not just a replacement, the thing I think he misses the most is a field captain beside him like what we had in Ryan Clark, but it doesn't look like we will get one, he will probably play beside Vernon Fox or Pierson.

The best talent and physical tools in the NFL? Dawkins is by far better, dont pull that biassed crap-(Not flordiafootball)

SeanTaylorRIP
04-04-2007, 09:39 AM
If you don't think Sean Taylor has the best physical tools and talent for a safety in the NFL then you are crazy, I never said he was the best safety or even top 5 I'm saying raw talent he's #1 an no one is close, if he ever puts it all together he will be the best, but that's a big if.

critesy
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
exactly, like what is it...

6-2 230 4.4

thats sick, with the football smarts he already has.

Vikes99ej
04-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I love Sean Taylor. He's my favorite player in the NFL behind Kevin Williams. Everyone hates on him for his coverage skills, but he will knock you the hell out.

djp
04-14-2007, 12:20 PM
He is the most talented defensive player in the NFL.