PDA

View Full Version : 1,000th Post Tribute

BigDawg819
04-02-2007, 02:01 PM
In honor of my 1,000th post on this forum, I'm making this thread as a tribute to those few in the Ravens community that inspired me and made me keep coming back.

ERU: my friend and fellow Kyle Boller supporter. You make me proud every time I come here with your loyalty and kind words. Not to mention I feel as though we may have been separated at birth because we agree on so many things!

CCB: you have been a part of great discussions and inspired me to play fantasy baseball for the first time.

Ghettosermon: you sir are a fantastic person in the fact that you support the local teams so whole heartedly

Ravens1991: Ahh my young Padawon apprentice, you are finally realizing the power of Boller. Once again welcome to the Dark Side! I feel your powers growing as I type this.

niel89: CLARENCE MOORE! :D :D I think that says it all...

jkpigskin: the Godfather of our beloved Ravens' sigs, thank you is not a strong enough term for our appreciation!

And to all the rest of the Ravens' fans and posters I bid thanks and a hearty GO RAVENS!

And Kyle Boller is the future at QB for the Ravens! ;D You knew I was getting that in somewhere!

etk
04-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Cheers!

To Kyle Boller & Chris Simms, the underrated and overlooked future franchise QBs!

BigDawg819
04-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Cheers!

To Kyle Boller & Chris Simms, the underrated and overlooked future franchise QBs!

Amen my dear good man! Another Boller supporter in the fold, a tear has come to my eye in the form of elation! Positive rep my new found friend, positive rep indeed.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Congrats Bigdawg!!!!

Boller Is The Future!!!!!