PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Thomas

BunMagnet2
04-02-2007, 02:17 PM
I think that since we need a DT and alot of other postitions on defense that if we don't get CJ that we could pick up a DE with our first pick in the second round and in da first maybe Joe,or Landry, i mean if we trade down there are so many ways we could go but i think that if we wait and pick up Marcus Thomas from UF it would be a suprise to everyone and that he would be a steal because just a few months back he was considerd the best DT and now after gettin kicked off the team i believed that he is ready to play NFL and prove that he understands what he did was wrong...Also i didn't see any other top DT that had as many career sacks as him...and if you just look at his limited stats from last year you'll see how good he was...plus it would give us so many more options.

How do you see it? :cool:

etk
04-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Sadly, there's only 3 good UTs in this class that I like: Okoye, Carriker & McDonald. There have been previous threads and discussions on Thomas, and I don't feel like voicing my opinions on him again.

Caddy
04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Marcus Thomas with anything other than a Day 2 pick would be a huge risk.

Booger
04-02-2007, 04:50 PM
I wouldn't spend any more than a 7th round pick on the guy.

Tampa 2 4 life
04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Gruden usually stays away from guys with bad character.

etk
04-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Gruden usually stays away from guys with bad character.

We usually sign guys with bad character, not draft them.

Caddy
04-02-2007, 11:05 PM
And I think we should be glad the Bucs don't draft guys like Thomas, with attitude problems, legal problems and concerns over there intentions to play the game.