27. Houston :: DeAndre Hopkins : WR : Clemson
28. Denver :: Johnthan Banks : CB : Mississippi State
29. New England :: Logan Ryan : CB : Rutgers
30. Atlanta :: Tyler Eifert : TE : Notre Dame
31. Baltimore :: Manti Teo : LB : Notre Dame
32. San Francisco :: Jesse Williams : DL : Alabama

D-Unit
01-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Well Jerry Jones did say he would make this an uncomfortable offseason for the existing regime... Fire Rob Ryan, take away play calling from Garrett, and now drafting Romo's replacement.... You may be right here! :)

T-RICH49
01-22-2013, 04:24 PM
no flaw with KC's pick

Babylon
01-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Seatte

Tackle not really a need unless you would play Fluker at G, with Carpenter being worked there not sure that is pressing.

Would be shocked if Arizona doesn't go Barkevious Mingo with having to play Wilson and Kaepernick 4 times a year. The way your mock shakes out they can get a Lane Johnson or a Kyle Long in the 2nd. No charge to Cards fans for the free advice.

princefielder28
01-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Seatte

Tackle not really a need unless you would play Fluker at G, with Carpenter being worked there not sure that is pressing.

Would be shocked if Arizona doesn't go Barkevious Mingo with having to play Wilson and Kaepernick 4 times a year. The way your mock shakes out they can get a Lane Johnson or a Kyle Long in the 2nd. No charge to Cards fans for the free advice.

What would you suggest for Seattle then? It seems in every single mock I do for them it's off no matter who I give them or which position I throw out there for round one.

And for Arizona it's easy to say go tackle given the way the board shaped up, but the draft doesn't work that way...with the way the top six picks went the best player for Arizona would be Eric Fisher because they need to be able to protect their quarterback

Babylon
01-22-2013, 04:40 PM
What would you suggest for Seattle then? It seems in every single mock I do for them it's off no matter who I give them or which position I throw out there for round one.

And for Arizona it's easy to say go tackle given the way the board shaped up, but the draft doesn't work that way...with the way the top six picks went the best player for Arizona would be Eric Fisher because they need to be able to protect their quarterback

they seem to need more help at WR and with the pass rush.

Abaddon
01-22-2013, 04:43 PM
3. Oakland :: Ezekiel Ansah : DE : Brigham Young

Dafooq is dis?

Robcards
01-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Jacksonville would light a match to a #2 pick like that but I don't think their new GM is a paste eater

princefielder28
01-22-2013, 04:51 PM
they seem to need more help at WR and with the pass rush.

They do need help at receiver, but I don't know if it's a first round need for them. With the way the board played out defensive end wasn't an appealing option but a penetrating defensive tackle like Short could've been a possibility; I don't think he's a first round guy though.

Dafooq is dis?

I saw it in TACKLE's mock the other day and I agree with the thought process. Ansah is a disruptive force while being extremely raw and possesses a terrific work ethic. He's a guy with a high ceiling and has a better chance to hit that potential thanks to the effort he'll put forth.

Abaddon
01-22-2013, 06:30 PM
You make a good sales pitch. Still, I'd be somewhat surprised to see him go so high.

49erNation85
01-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Love the pick for sf.

thebow305
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM
EXCELLENT Miami pick!

SickwithIt1010
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM
I could dig it.

killxswitch
01-22-2013, 07:23 PM
I see more and more these fatties going to Indy. We don't need a NT, definitely not in the 1st. We need OL (guard mainly), OLB, and 5 tech.

Robcards
01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
I see more and more these fatties going to Indy. We don't need a NT, definitely not in the 1st. We need OL (guard mainly), OLB, and 5 tech.

Redding is the only halfway decent player on that front 3. I wouldn't say DL isn't a need for the Colts. Hopefully Chapman gets healthy and works out, but that's just being hopeful.

killxswitch
01-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Redding is the only halfway decent player on that front 3. I wouldn't say DL isn't a need for the Colts. Hopefully Chapman gets healthy and works out, but that's just being hopeful.

Like I said, 5 tech. We're getting Chapman and McKinney back next year which is like two brand new players. A rotation of those two, Antonio Johnson, and Martin Tevaseu should be fine. We need DEs, not NTs.

rodgers 4 mvp
01-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Solid Green Bay draft

Robcards
01-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Like I said, 5 tech. We're getting Chapman and McKinney back next year which is like two brand new players. A rotation of those two, Antonio Johnson, and Martin Tevaseu should be fine. We need DEs, not NTs.

I don't think Hankins would necessarily be a NT in a 3 man front, I think he'd be fine at 5-tech in pagano's scheme, kind of in that ngata spot

coordinator0
01-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Baltimore's pick definitely isn't a flaw. The draft position might be though. ;)

CJSchneider
01-22-2013, 09:34 PM
I'll say. Give NO Monty or Hankins.

holt_bruce81
01-22-2013, 10:54 PM
I love it for the Rams. Huge fan of Ertz, and Warmack is an obvious choice.

tjsunstein
01-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Packers need to hit on a LB so bad.

gpngc
01-22-2013, 11:33 PM

Seattle could absolutely use Fluker at RT, but I doubt they'd take ANOTHER huge Bama OT who's probably better suited as an OG (Carpenter was drafted as a RT and has since moved to OG since he couldn't handle RT). I think RT may be the pick in Rd. 1 with so many good ones available in this class. Giacomini sucks.

Here are Seattle's needs:

WR
RT
DE
WLB
Nickel CB
TE
DT (If Branch leaves via FA)
Backup QB (If Flynn is cut/traded. Carroll mentioned he wants a backup more like Wilson.)
K (If Haushka leaves via FA)

I expect them to fill at least two of those needs in FA. (Daryl Smith and Greg Jennings please)

Or trade for Percy Harvin!!!!!!

ChicagoBearsVet23
01-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Bears would go Eifert or Te'o

RCAChainGang
01-23-2013, 12:25 AM

I as a fellow Colt fan approve this message.

mightytitan9
01-23-2013, 11:54 AM
perfect (10)

BigBearFan
01-26-2013, 04:19 PM
[B]Chicago Bears[B]
It's simple - I want 1 of 4 players for the 1st round -
Barrett Jones - could start at either G spot right now & has OT experience
Eifert - would cause matchup problems considering he's 6'6" and runs well.
L Johnson - we need an OT with speed to handle J Allen, Matthews -
J.Webb is a very large joke
Warmack - not as versatile as B. Jones but still is a mauler for our struggling run game

HEISMANHERSCHEL
01-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Dallas takes a QB? thats crazy talk. Of course, Jerry Jones runs the team. you may have nailed this.

Houston pick is good