PDA

View Full Version : where do you guys see the Ravens in a few years from now?

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Do you guys think we will still be a dominate defensive team or will we be more of an offensive team? what new players will we have and where will we rank ? Ill post my thoughts later.

niel89
04-02-2007, 06:20 PM
i think we will still be a strong defensive team. its what we are known for and we will build our team around that idea. we have a lot of good building blocks to work with and we hopefully will continue to draft strong. even though we have some age we can replace most of them eventually.

the biggest thing i worry about is the lose of ray lewis. he is so very important as an emotional leader and he elevates the players around him. im worried about the drop off after he leaves

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
i think we will still be a strong defensive team. its what we are known for and we will build our team around that idea. we have a lot of good building blocks to work with and we hopefully will continue to draft strong. even though we have some age we can replace most of them eventually.

the biggest thing i worry about is the lose of ray lewis. he is so very important as an emotional leader and he elevates the players around him. im worried about the drop off after he leaves

true losing Ray Lewis will have a huge impact and will probably will never be the same. Building Blocks-
Offense-
Demtrius Williams
Mark Clayton
Kyle Boller
Chris Chester
Jason Brown

Defense-
Haloti Ngata
Terrell Suggs
Dawan Landry

Hopefull additions-
Joe Stayley
Ryan Kalil
Jarvis Moss
Anthony Spencer
etc.

Ravens1991
04-02-2007, 07:48 PM
I like Staley, solidify our o-line of the future.

ChefMike
04-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Come on now its not like Ed Reed is ancient ! He is going to be the emotional leader of our Team when Ray moves on. Honestly though I don't see a drop off on the horizon anytime soon.. I think we do a great job stockpiling people for that situation where we have to let a player like Jamal or AD go..

Yung Flippa
04-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Of course we'll be a defensive team. but i really think that if we get the right people we will be a much better offensive team