DE- Mario Williams
OLB- Julian Peterson
MLB- Brian Urlacher
OLB- Keith Bulluck
CB- Rashean Mathis
CB- Ken Lucas
S- Sean Jones
S- Gibril Wilson

OFFENSE: On offense I plan on letting Carson Palmer air it out to the two headed monster of Colston and Fitzgerald. Mark Clayton is the perfect compliment to Fitz and Colston. At RB I have the versatile Brian Westbrook who is the perfect offensive weapon in my high powered offense. This draft is for over 4 years so my other guy Ronnie Brown should develop over each year, potential pro bowl RB.

DEFENSE: Defense is my teams strongest asset IMO. My defense is based around my DT's. Rogers and Jenkins have to be the best DT combo in htis thing. Will Smith is a young stud at DE. Mario Williams will be a beast in 4 years. My LB core is my favorite part of my team. Urlacher, Petterson, and Bulluck will be racking up tackles like its nobodys business. My secondary consists of 4 young studs that will shut down the passing game

ccB
04-03-2007, 07:45 AM
This is over the course of 4 years, just so everyone knows.

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I am going with CCBG here, I am surprised Familyguy got past Chucky.

Chucky
04-03-2007, 02:32 PM
It was bull, i said that we should have let toonster do it.

familyguy555
04-03-2007, 02:36 PM
It was bull, i said that we should have let toonster do it.

ok chill out. get over it you lost...

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Chill man, there will be other fantasy drafts, its just how the cookie crumbles, also it isnt like P-L is some moron who doesnt know football, he is smart.

Chucky
04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Chill man, there will be other fantasy drafts, its just how the cookie crumbles, also it isnt like P-L is some moron who doesnt know football, he is smart.

It's kinda frustrating, especially considering how u urself said my team was better, also for next time like you should make sure both sides agree to it. But ya whatever, there is nothing i can do now

Rob S
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
CCB easy. How does Larry Tripplett even get drafted?

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
It's kinda frustrating, especially considering how u urself said my team was better, also for next time like you should make sure both sides agree to it. But ya whatever, there is nothing i can do now

You wanna cry about it some more just PM me or post it in the current players thread, this is a thread about Familyguy VS. CCBG not your rants about how you think the draft could have been better. It is a fantasy draft on a internet forum, this will be meaningless in a week. It was something just for fun. There will be more fantasy drafts, if you are so upset about it in the next fantasy draft I will save a spot for you and familyguy and make sure you face each other off so you can get revenge. It can't always go your way, if you want to make the rules set up your own current players draft.

ccB
04-03-2007, 03:05 PM
It really doesnt matter who won, my team is beast.

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 10:45 PM
It really doesnt matter who won, my team is beast.

True you were gonna win no matter what, my goal one day is to beat you in a current NFL players draft.

Rob S
04-03-2007, 11:54 PM
True you were gonna win no matter what, my goal one day is to beat you in a current NFL players draft.

It's not possible. CCB will always have a team that, even if it is worse, is close to yours or better than yours. Then you add in his rep and he is damn near impossible to beat.

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 11:56 PM
true, rob what is your record against CCBG. It will be some vicious battles between you and him.

ccB
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM
And another NFL draft conquered by me.

Ravens1991
04-05-2007, 01:24 PM
good draft everyone, maybe next time somebody can knock CCBG off

UKfan
04-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah this was well ran, I'd like to get in another one on my own sometime. 'Grats CCB

Ravens1991
04-05-2007, 09:57 PM
I will PM you UKfan for the next draft that I do.

thetedginnshow
04-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Haha. I'd like to get in on the next one.