PDA

View Full Version : I propose that

BlindSite
04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
From now on, we use the rep system properly.

If we're discussing a player, or a team, or a coach and someone says "X player is a bum" or just "he sucks" they should be negatively repped by everyone who reads that post.

I'm sick of going into some threads I frequent to have a discussion on a player, team or position only to see one two words from the next poster "he sucks". If you don't like a player give reasoning.

snuff
04-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I hope you enjoy the -rep you will get for this.

Moses
04-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest. I'm debating whether it's worse than post count.

BigDawg819
04-03-2007, 06:06 PM
You forgot the "x is the man" comments. I love those! :D

Paranoidmoonduck
04-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest. I'm debating whether it's worse than post count.

I don't think it's better or worse. It really doesn't mean anything, so if people have fun using it then good for them I suppose.

Moses
04-03-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't think it's better or worse. It really doesn't mean anything, so if people have fun using it then good for them I suppose.

I just hope it doesn't turn out like post count where people post things solely for the reason of raising their post count. Makes the board worse overall.

jag
04-03-2007, 06:17 PM
I feel like a small market team, nobody knows me, therefore I miss out on rep.

Or something like that...

TheChampIsHere
04-03-2007, 06:18 PM
yea the rep thing is kind of a joke anyways

Sly
04-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I just got here. Never dealt with a board that did the rep thing before. Basically, for me, if I see something I think is astute or well spoken, I'll +rep it. If it's something that's just bass-ackwards or idiotspeak, I'll -rep it.
I'd like to -rep the cats who post 1-2 word responses with nothing behind it, but if I did I'd be -repping all day...

sweetness34
04-03-2007, 06:20 PM
I just got here. Never dealt with a board that did the rep thing before. Basically, for me, if I see something I think is astute or well spoken, I'll +rep it. If it's something that's just bass-ackwards or idiotspeak, I'll -rep it.
I'd like to -rep the cats who post 1-2 word responses with nothing behind it, but if I did I'd be -repping all day...

You realize that you only have a limited number of rep points to give out right?

etk
04-03-2007, 06:26 PM

You +repped me for bashing Mims and the beat, but it didn't count because you are not an established poster or w/e. That's the main thing I hate about rep, it doesn't count when people like Sly gives it to you. What makes their opinions any less important?

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
04-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I give out +rep to posts I agree with or that make me laugh, in a good way. I give negative rep to TNew.

BigDawg819
04-03-2007, 06:27 PM
I give out +rep to posts I agree with or that make me laugh, in a good way. I give negative rep to TNew.

Everyone gives negative rep to TNew! :D

etk
04-03-2007, 06:28 PM

Quoted For Truth, that's exactly how I handle rep. I can't ever give TNew enough -rep, or eacantdraft.

Sly
04-03-2007, 06:29 PM
You realize that you only have a limited number of rep points to give out right?

Had no idea...

Everyone gives negative rep to TNew! :D

I still have my claim to fame of giving him his SIXTH red square!

Damix
I'm obviously popular if this is a popularity contest

cardsalltheway
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
You +repped me for bashing Mims and the beat, but it didn't count because you are not an established poster or w/e. That's the main thing I hate about rep, it doesn't count when people like Sly gives it to you. What makes their opinions any less important?

Because if someone really wanted to, they could create another account and just start repping themself.

Sly
04-03-2007, 06:35 PM

Bugged because (and don't take this wrong) I was gonna give you a -rep a little while after that for another post in the same thread (effectively resulting in a 0 score) but I was advised that I would need to "spread some more points around before you +rep etk again."
I decided that rather than mess around with trying to find somebody to +or-rep just so I could drop a - on you, I would just let the +rep ride. Now it turns out I didn't even need to bother...?
I really wanted to go find the post where somebody blasted the Cowpatties for calling themselves "America's Team" and throw a ton of points at them.
Whatever...I'll prolly just keep playing it by ear until they tell me I broke it.

04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Bugged because (and don't take this wrong) I was gonna give you a -rep a little while after that for another post in the same thread but I was advised that I would need to "spread some more points around before you +rep etk again."
I decided that rather than mess around with trying to find somebody to +or-rep just so I could drop a - on you, I would just let the +rep ride. Now it turns out I didn't even need to bother...?
I really wanted to go find the post where somebody blasted the Cowpatties for calling themselves "America's Team" and throw a ton of points at them.
Whatever...I'll prolly just keep playing it by ear until they tell me I broke it.

Don't worry, the rest of the forum +repped Bsazsa enough for everyone.

Sly
04-03-2007, 06:39 PM

Is that who dropped that post? I'd been lurking for about a day or two when I read it and saw him blow up. I'm a Steeler fan in Cowboy country. That post really resonated with me!

cardsalltheway
04-03-2007, 06:40 PM

He went up like three bars for that one.

TCU
04-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest.

True, i personally am not a fan of rep at all. All my rep points both positive and negative are so random. ill get a positive rep point for the most undeserving post and i wonder how i even got it, also whats worse than getting a negative one for a legit post and the person didnt even leave a reason. I mean if you give someone a negative you better have a good reason and you better post it. Also why do all the moderators have like extremly huge rep points. Im not disrespecting any of yall but it seems a little unfair that yall seemed to have started with a huge advantage. Hopefully im proved wrong and this rep thing turns out to be a great addition to the site, so we'll see.

The Unseen
04-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Rep is more or less a confirmation of what we know: the great posters have high positive rep, the bad ones have negative rep. That's not a bad thing; in fact, it helps newer posters confirm who is good or not by one glance to the left. I don't see any unfair reps out there, so it's fine with me. I'd only dislike it if it was abused in a way where good posters got bad reps, but that obviously hasn't happened.

jag
04-03-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm proud to say I gave Sly his first bar.

bantx
04-03-2007, 07:40 PM
rep is overrated

Ward
04-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Rep is more or less a confirmation of what we know: the great posters have high positive rep, the bad ones have negative rep. That's not a bad thing; in fact, it helps newer posters confirm who is good or not by one glance to the left. I don't see any unfair reps out there, so it's fine with me. I'd only dislike it if it was abused in a way where good posters got bad reps, but that obviously hasn't happened.

I agree with The Unseen. Yes, it could be abused. However, I disagree with any statements that suggest that rep isn't an accurate indicator of the poster thus far. Maybe in the future when rep gets bloated and everyone's halfway full, then yeah. But right now it's pretty damn accurate.

etk
04-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I agree with The Unseen. Yes, it could be abused. However, I disagree with any statements that suggest that rep isn't an accurate indicator of the poster thus far. Maybe in the future when rep gets bloated and everyone's halfway full, then yeah. But right now it's pretty damn accurate.

So it's accurate that the beloved cynical assholes like Snuff have several bars of rep, when all they do is insult people in 1 sentence troll fashion?

Other than that I think rep is fair and accurate. As long as TNew has 6 or more red bars, I'm happy :)

Xiomera
04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
You forgot the "x is the man" comments. I love those! :D

But I am the man!

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 08:21 PM
I think it would be cool if there was a way for mods to check to see if a rep point should go threw. But unfourtanetly there is time on this planet.

Boston
04-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I think it would be cool if there was a way for mods to check to see if a rep point should go threw. But unfourtanetly there is time on this planet.

Then we would have no moderators.

The Unseen
04-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Then we would have no moderators.

Because their heads would explode.

Ward
04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
So it's accurate that the beloved cynical assholes like Snuff have several bars of rep, when all they do is insult people in 1 sentence troll fashion?

Other than that I think rep is fair and accurate. As long as TNew has 6 or more red bars, I'm happy :)

If you don't think snuff is funny, neg rep him.

snuff
04-03-2007, 08:34 PM

You never heard the saying that bitches love confidence and cockiness?

People give me rep for making fun of stupid post like this.... And since when has being mean be a reason to give bad rep? Being stupid = bad rep... I don't say stupid things and when I talk about football(michigan) and music I am usually pretty knowledgeable.

Edit: See i even got rep for this post being an asshole.

Tubby
04-03-2007, 08:35 PM
The main complaint I have about rep is that nearly all of the negative rep I get is from people who are pissed that I negative repped them.

etk
04-03-2007, 08:39 PM
You never heard the saying that bitches love confidence and cockiness?

People give me rep for making fun of stupid post like this.... And since when has being mean be a reason to give bad rep? Being stupid = bad rep... I don't say stupid things and when I talk about football(michigan) and music I am usually pretty knowledgeable.

Bitches do love confidence and cockiness, it's sad but true, and I take full advantage.

You post normally in the college forum, I know that. Most of the time you are knowledgeable in the music threads, also true. I never said you deserve bad rep, I just think it's odd that you have like 5 bars of positive when you mostly just insult people in a one-sentence troll response.

I have given you positive rep at least once, so don't get me twisted. Sometimes you are funny in a disgustingly rude way. Other times it's just a tired act.

04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
The main complaint I have about rep is that nearly all of the negative rep I get is from people who are pissed that I negative repped them.

The trick is kicking people when they're down. Only -rep noobs and people who's rep is already red, and therefore can't impact you.

Acreboy
04-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest. I'm debating whether it's worse than post count.I agree. All it is, ever was, and ever will be is a popularity contest.

draftguru151
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
The trick is kicking people when they're down. Only -rep noobs and people who's rep is already red, and therefore can't impact you.

I love making people's square's go red.

It is very annoying when someone gives you negative rep just because you gave it to them.

GB12
04-03-2007, 08:45 PM

It is very annoying when someone gives you negative rep just because you gave it to them.

But people with high rep, like yours, will affect them much more then they can affect you.

Tubby
04-03-2007, 08:46 PM

People give you negative rep? But youre big scary moderator man! They'd have to be crazy!

JK17
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I understand the criticism that the rep system falls under, but I think it's a great thing for the forum. Some of the other forums I read don't have that so it makes it very difficult to know whose opinion you should value, or who you should just ignore. It helps someone like me, who is still pretty new on this forum, figure out who I should discuss things with, and whose comments I should just choose to disregard.

GB12
04-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I understand the criticism that the rep system falls under, but I think it's a great thing for the forum. Some of the other forums I read don't have that so it makes it very difficult to know whose opinion you should value, or who you should just ignore. It helps someone like me, who is still pretty new on this forum, figure out who I should discuss things with, and whose comments I should just choose to disregard.

Exactly, and it's not like it isn't working. All the posters in the red deserve to be there, and all the posters with at least 3 bars are well respected. Certainly it's better to have multiple green bars, but as long as you aren't in negatives you are fine.

Tubby
04-03-2007, 08:55 PM

You shouldnt judge someone by rep alone. Factor in their join date and post count. Lets take myself as an example. I only have one green box in my rep. However, I joined in January of 2006 and have nearly 3000 posts. I am the only seahawks fan that posts regularly, and I understand the hawks better than anybody on this board.

Before anybody gets mad at me, I mentioned post count because someone who has been here 2 years and has a grand total of 400 posts shouldnt be taken very seriously.

Boston
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM
You shouldnt judge someone by rep alone. Factor in their join date and post count. Lets take myself as an example. I only have one green box in my rep. However, I joined in January of 2006 and have nearly 3000 posts. I am the only seahawks fan that posts regularly, and I understand the hawks better than anybody on this board.

Before anybody gets mad at me, I mentioned post count because someone who has been here 2 years and has a grand total of 400 posts shouldnt be taken very seriously.

I'm sure everyone can tell how "knowledgable" you are in regards to the seahawks when looking at your join date and post count, neither of which really matter.

JK17
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM

Haha of course, it's a combination of all those things. I mean you can't rely solely on post count or rep because they all have their flaws, but combining the overall picture of when people join, frequenty of their posts, and rep (quality of their posts) it's alot easier to understand who has a clue and who doesn't. None of them tell the full story, but they give a guideline.

Tubby
04-03-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm sure everyone can tell how "knowledgable" you are concerning the seahawks looking at your join date and post count, neither of which really matter.

Of course not. You cant tell how knowledgeable someone is by anything other than the posts they make. Join date and post count help though.

draftguru151
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
But people with high rep, like yours, will affect them much more then they can affect you.

The one I'm thinking of actually has a high rep because fans of his team give him rep every time he posts something.

draftguru151
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Of course not. You cant tell how knowledgeable someone is by anything other than the posts they make. Join date and post count help though.

Haha, I just read your location.

ironman4579
04-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Personally, I kind of look at rep as something different from other boards. It's nice to be able to laugh at something, and rather than post a stupid response like "lol" I can just give them some positive rep and not clutter up a thread. And neg rep is fun for the idiots out there. I'm not sure it's really anything more or less than that, but it's at least a new wrinkle which is kind of interesting.

GiantRutgersFan
04-03-2007, 09:49 PM
I always get negative rep for no reason. I posted that the NFL delay the release of the schedule, and Bigdawg neg repped me saying that "thanks for the breaking news jackass"

WTF

Ward
04-03-2007, 09:52 PM
I always get negative rep for no reason. I posted that the NFL delay the release of the schedule, and Bigdawg neg repped me saying that "thanks for the breaking news jackass"

WTF

Someone remind me to rep Bigdawg, because that cracked me up.

princefielder28
04-03-2007, 09:53 PM

Make sure to rep Bigdawg! :)

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 09:55 PM
I got a good laugh out of that to.

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 09:57 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5268

he made the thread

P-L
04-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Rep is infinitely better than post count. With post count, you could post spam and it would get higher. If posters post "lol", "OMG!", ":)", or "Nice Jets draft" then they aren't going to get their rep raised. If you make a good post, your rep goes up. If you make a bad post, your rep goes down. Yeah, maybe rep isn't an exact indicator of how good a poster is, but it more of an indicator than post count was. Honestly, is there any poster with high rep that you don't think is a good poster or any poster with negative rep that you don't think is a bad one?

sweetness34
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Rep is infinitely better than post count. With post count, you could post spam and it would get higher. If posters post "lol", "OMG!", ":)", or "Nice Jets draft" then they aren't going to get their rep raised. If you make a good post, your rep goes up. If you make a bad post, your rep goes down. Yeah, maybe rep isn't an exact indicator of how good a poster is, but it more of an indicator than post count was. Honestly, is there any poster with high rep that you don't think is a good poster or any poster with negative rep that you don't think is a bad one?

Actually, looking at the rep. The people I like and think are good posters have good rep, the ones I don't like are in the red or have no rep. I think it's been good so far.

Other than the fact the mods got a huge boost in rep points, which is total BS.:rolleyes:

;)

Acreboy
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
If you make a good post, your rep goes up. If you make a bad post, your rep goes down.Not true.

You make a post someone agrees with your rep goes up.

Make a post someone disagrees with your rep goes down.

Like mine will go further down after this post.

Damix
04-03-2007, 10:09 PM

WTF

Stop making threads, you'll stop getting negative rep.

HawkeyeFan
04-03-2007, 10:11 PM

WTF
Because you make threads asking how to PIMP your room, who pimps there room? A car, that'd be alright but a ROOM!?

JK17
04-03-2007, 10:13 PM

WTF

Maybe it is because your posts are all subjective and riddled with homerism, or generally irrelevant to the topic. Or the countless, pointless threads you have started. I've been here for about a month and I can realize that.

04-03-2007, 10:15 PM
I think GRF isn't actually THAT bad. People think he's 80Giants10, but I don't think he is. I know he used to be BrianLeonard, but apart from that, it's just speculation.

BigDawg819
04-03-2007, 10:17 PM

Glad to be of service Ward! :D

Ravens1991
04-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Stop making threads, you'll stop getting negative rep.

That is the best way, if you get negative rep for what ever reason, look at the reason for the negative rep then an learn from that. If you want positive rep, and somebody positive reps you then learn from it. I got negative repped tonight and I am not gonna cry about it I will learn from it.

TheChampIsHere
04-04-2007, 03:19 AM
has anyone noticed that everyone who has a high post count also has a high rep?

Caddy
04-04-2007, 04:10 AM
I think Rep is generally a good thing, good posts get good rep, bad posts get bad rep. It is pretty simple really. Unfortunately for me all of my posts usually occur when nobody is around so it doesn't really effect me.

ccB
04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
I got all my rep from beating Jets Future in a freestyle battle.

draftguru151
04-04-2007, 09:12 AM

Comahan and Damix have 2000 posts and they are up there.

Damix
04-04-2007, 09:13 AM

Me and comahan?

damn you DG!

draftguru151
04-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Me and comahan?

damn you DG!

You may have as much rep as me but you'll never have the post trigger that I've got.

bsaza2358
04-04-2007, 09:46 AM
People develop relationships on these forums. They're often akin to friendships of sorts. When you spend a good deal of time posting somewhere with people you respect for 2+ years, you develop respect for certain people. A lot of the higher post count people, including the mods, have an affinity for certain posters. That helped them get started on the rep. All of the non-mods started from 10 rep points.

From what I can tell, it is easier to build rep from the low-end than it is from the higher end. If I write a good post, and a new member + reps me, I get no additional rep points. If a mod reps me, I get 7-8, depending on the guy. If I + rep a new member, he can get up to 10 or 15 rep points from me.

Fact is, if you stick around and make good posts, you will be fine. I personally don't care about rep. I give + rep as much as I can. If I get it back, no worries. To me, it's a partial status symbol here. It doesn't matter to me, but it's nice to have.

TitleTown088
04-04-2007, 09:50 AM
What the **** is the rep system?

bsaza2358
04-04-2007, 09:55 AM
What the **** is the rep system?

Ha. You see that bar next to your name? That is the rep system. See the rules and FAQ's for further details.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Other than the fact the mods got a huge boost in rep points, which is total BS.:rolleyes:

;)

I agree, fight the power!!

Vikes99ej
04-04-2007, 10:45 AM
I don't even look at rep or post count; I look at how long someone's been on this site.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 10:51 AM
there's only one reason you have high rep =P

Aside from you, I haven't gotten +rep from any mod, except Ward.

You're responsible for a bar or so, however.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 10:58 AM
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Elisha-Cuthbert-how01.jpg

http://cdn.maximonline.com/girls/elisha_cuthbert/elisha-cuthbert-gm_l6.jpg

http://www.truearchive.com/gallery/data/507/elisha_cuthbert_0130.jpg

http://www.beer.com/assets/images/photos/0601/060126_elisha_mila_4_le.jpg

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 11:03 AM
it's unfortunate that my rep-**** button is down for the next 24 hours.

****.... j00 d1rty n00b.

Ward
04-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Aside from you, I haven't gotten +rep from any mod, except Ward.

You're responsible for a bar or so, however.

I'd be willing to bet I give out more rep (+ and -) than anyone. I am a big fan of the system and I want it to grow. Many people, and not just old timers have gotten + rep from me for good posts.

UKfan
04-04-2007, 11:14 AM
That is the best way, if you get negative rep for what ever reason, look at the reason for the negative rep then an learn from that. If you want positive rep, and somebody positive reps you then learn from it. I got negative repped tonight and I am not gonna cry about it I will learn from it.

I got like 6 positive reps but an infraction for my old sig. Not sure I want to risk a banning for more positive rep, although it seems to be the only way I get any haha.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I'd be willing to bet I give out more rep (+ and -) than anyone. I am a big fan of the system and I want it to grow. Many people, and not just old timers have gotten + rep from me for good posts.

Yeah, I've given out +rep to a lot of people. I think the amount of rep given out per day should be raised by like 2 or 3 reps, because it seems like I run out really fast...

bearsfan_51
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM

It prevents retards like TNew from giving up negative rep. In order to get rep you need to prove that you aren't an idiot. It's not that hard.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
04-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I never get any.

Now, what are we talking about in this thread, again?

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 02:38 PM
I get a fair amount of rep from all the Ravens fans, am I the only person that gets the majority of the rep from your team fans in your teams forum?

draftguru151
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I get a fair amount of rep from all the Ravens fans, am I the only person that gets the majority of the rep from your team fans in your teams forum?

I don't think I've ever gotten rep from another Dolphins fan, I hate 75% of them though so it's ok.

Damix
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I haven't gotten any from a Giants fan, none that counted anyway

Tubby
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
When do you get your 2nd green box?

Draft King
04-04-2007, 08:37 PM
I just got my 2nd.

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 08:39 PM
When do you get your 2nd green box?

at 100 rep points I believe. I was at 96 but then I dropped down.

bantx
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
i get plenty from giant fans

DaBears9654
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm sick of going into some threads I frequent to have a discussion on a player, team or position only to see one two words from the next poster "he sucks". If you don't like a player give reasoning.
OK. I follow the Arena League and several on the Utah Blaze's official site MBs -- myself included -- say that DB (formerly known as DS for defensive specialist) Clarence Lawson sucks because he misses way too many tackles and commits just as abundant a number of costly penalties.

etk
04-04-2007, 09:14 PM

I get lots from Bucs fans, and I give lots to Bucs fans. The problem is that most of them don't have enough rep for it to count, so I get stuck with blue boxes. Then one +rep from Ward changes that and gives me a 3rd bar :D.

To answer Bearsfan, I agree that people with negative rep should not be able to give out rep, but those with neutral should be safe.

I agree with Ward, we should encourage giving out lots of rep to make the system a success, and that's why I give it to a variety of posters to encourage them to use the system.

Tubby
04-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I dont get any rep from hawks fans. Thats probably because Im the only one that frequents NFLDC.

The Unseen
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm friggin' stuck at 2nd box, it seems.

oh vell

eacantdraft
04-04-2007, 10:16 PM
From now on, we use the rep system properly.

If we're discussing a player, or a team, or a coach and someone says "X player is a bum" or just "he sucks" they should be negatively repped by everyone who reads that post.

There are cases where a player sucks simply because he sucks.

Jay
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM

Ding ding ding.

And the worst part is, it doesn't even work. I have had at least six positive reps that aren't even green, they are gray, and thus don't count.

It's a novel idea, but it will never work.

etk
04-04-2007, 10:19 PM

That, my friends, is called blind hate. Eacantdraft seems to employ that principle with each and every one of his posts.

The Unseen
04-04-2007, 10:23 PM
That, my friends, is called blind hate. Eacantdraft seems to employ that principle with each and every one of his posts.

Brotha lovin' just ain't in his vocabulary.

04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
hatas hate.

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
hatas hate.

NFLDC appreciate
you
with your 4 bars you must have a big crew.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 10:37 PM
NFLDC appreciate
you
with your 4 bars you must have a big crew.

...is that a rap?

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 10:40 PM
I was bored and I probably made a fool out of myself posting that.

The Unseen
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
...is that a rap?

I think it was
I'm repulsed
Or me repulse
you the messaged
I speak the truth.

Holla.

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 10:48 PM
I think it was
I'm repulsed
Or me repulse
you the messaged
I speak the truth.

Holla.

You say Holla
but really you don't have a dolla
in your pocket
you think you are a rapper but that is not it

Your name is unseen
but you couldn't take me in your dreams
by the way nobody can see you
not even a neglected infant Jaguar wants to be you. :)

BigDawg819
04-04-2007, 10:54 PM
You say Holla
but really you don't have a dolla
in your pocket
you think you are a rapper but that is not it

Your name is unseen
but you couldn't take me in your dreams
by the way nobody can see you
not even a neglected infant Jaguar wants to be you. :)

A dis rap! Mad props! Positive rep when I can give it out again. :D

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I will remind you
because we are in a Ravens fan crew
even though we don't agree about McNair
we are all Ravens fans and Edgar Allen and Poe don't care
we will be in it 'til the end
no matter what we think our personalities blend
I am gonna end this current rap today
It is starting to sound Gaey.

BigDawg819
04-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I will remind you

BRILLIANT! :D :D :D :D

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 11:06 PM
I will remind you

What the hell does Poe have to do with it?

BigDawg819
04-04-2007, 11:10 PM
What the hell does Poe have to do with it?

The 3 Ravens' mascots are named Edgar, Allen, and Poe after the author.

Ravens1991
04-04-2007, 11:11 PM
the Ravens have 3 birds as mascots, Edgar Allen and Poe, E.A.P. also wrote the Raven. It was the first thing that came to my mind. basically. I was trying to say the Ravens mascotsdont care.

frogstomp
04-04-2007, 11:12 PM
The 3 Ravens' mascots are named Edgar, Allen, and Poe after the author.

Yeah, I don't know why the hell that didn't click in.

BigDawg819
04-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I don't know why the hell that didn't click in.

You took one look at Elisha and lost your train of thought. Happens all the time when I look at her pics.

Damix
04-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Ding ding ding.

And the worst part is, it doesn't even work. I have had at least six positive reps that aren't even green, they are gray, and thus don't count.

It's a novel idea, but it will never work.

Thats part of the system...

Shiver
04-05-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm friggin' stuck at 2nd box, it seems.

oh vell

Really? http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Ward
04-05-2007, 02:14 AM

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3175/hatersball03300019xc.jpg

The Unseen
04-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Really? http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Oh joyous rapture.

Ravens1991
04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I am stuck at 1 box, but o well.