ROOK- Al Horford
GM- Bryan Colangelo
Coach- Gregg Poppovich

YAYareaRB
04-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Roy's got a good team.. I think I might vote for him.. Naaaahh

RoyHall#1
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM
I voted for you YAYeaRb... in your last matchup. I've got you beat in every spot that's not a starter and Iverson and Shaq are sure wins in the starting lineup so I'd say in individual head to head matchups I've got you beat 6-3.

YAYareaRB
04-04-2007, 05:54 PM
I voted for you YAYeaRb... in your last matchup. I've got you beat in every spot that's not a starter and Iverson and Shaq are sure wins in the starting lineup so I'd say in individual head to head matchups I've got you beat 6-3.

Okay I gotta draw the line somewhere. IMO Deron Williams is performing better than Kirk Hinrich. You got me with Iverson. Carmelo would take Josh Howard to school, no offense. Dirk Nowitzki and Emeka Okafor.. TWO Totally different style PFs and two totally big headaches we gotta worry about, push. You got me with Shaq. You got me with Horford but my 6th is pretty good.

fenikz
04-04-2007, 07:03 PM
PG - Deron Williams > Kirk Hinrich
SG - Richard Hamilton < Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony > Josh Howard
PF - Dirk Nowitzki > Emeka Okafor
C - Tyson Chandler < Shaq
6th Man - Gerald Wallace < Jason Terry
Rookie - Hasheem Thabeet = Al Horford
GM - Jerry Buss << Bryan Colangelo
Coach - Eddie Jordan < Gregg Poppovich

had to go with the Cavs, better coaching and GM plus Terry is the best player on the Mavs not Dirk

YAYareaRB
04-04-2007, 07:07 PM
PG - Deron Williams > Kirk Hinrich
SG - Richard Hamilton < Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony > Josh Howard
PF - Dirk Nowitzki > Emeka Okafor
C - Tyson Chandler < Shaq
6th Man - Gerald Wallace < Jason Terry
Rookie - Hasheem Thabeet = Al Horford
GM - Jerry Buss << Bryan Colangelo
Coach - Eddie Jordan < Gregg Poppovich

had to go with the Cavs, better coaching and GM plus Terry is the best player on the Mavs not Dirk

Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Did you say what I think you said? The guy that has thrown Dallas on his back for most of his career up until now. As Far as versatility goes, thats why I picked Gerald Wallace

RoyHall#1
04-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Okay I gotta draw the line somewhere. IMO Deron Williams is performing better than Kirk Hinrich. You got me with Iverson. Carmelo would take Josh Howard to school, no offense. Dirk Nowitzki and Emeka Okafor.. TWO Totally different style PFs and two totally big headaches we gotta worry about, push. You got me with Shaq. You got me with Horford but my 6th is pretty good.

You just echoed what I said about the starters. My only wins there are Shaq and AI. But my 6th man is better, my rookie is barely better IMO, and my coach and Gm are way better.

RoyHall#1
04-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Tied it up!

j05son
04-06-2007, 10:58 PM
cavs for sure.

go_ravens94
04-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Clippers. Tough one.

thetedginnshow
04-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Well this was supposed to be for a couple of years, which devalues Shaq by a lot and AI by a good enough amount. So Clippers with ease.

RoyHall#1
04-07-2007, 01:56 PM
A couple of years? When was this said?

thetedginnshow
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
I think pretty close to the beginning. I asked Mike what type of players we should grab, and he said guys that wouldn't retire in three years, so clearly it wasn't a one-year thing.

RoyHall#1
04-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Alrite well, I can always keep Shaq around to shoot my technical free throws.

jballa838
04-08-2007, 03:24 PM
this is a close one