PDA

View Full Version : Brian Dawkins

AjHawkPackers
07-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Would you like a medal?

07-02-2006, 09:34 PM
he seems VERY scubba like.

Roger McIntosh
Would you like a medal?
ok that made no sense ya i like that topic Rod Woodson Vs Deion Sanders

jetvilma51
you should make another option saying i dont give a ****

Roger McIntosh
07-02-2006, 09:35 PM
he seems VERY scubba like.
what come on scubba was and 3 star word lol

elway777
07-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Would you like a medal?

id like to take this useless thread to congratulate buck his for sig making greatness

http://gwally.com/news/photos/you_win_the_prize1.jpg
congrats buck

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Would you like a medal?

id like to take this useless thread to congratulate buck his for sig making greatness

congrats buck

ok? :?

AjHawkPackers
07-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck

guess ya guys dont think his post were good topic like i do

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck

He reminds me of Scubba in the way that every other topic posted is by Brian Dawkins.

elway777
07-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck

your avi says your a champion :?

would you rather have a trophy?
http://www.bergintoys.com/sp_related/2005-Feb/details/detail-Space%20Captain%20Trophy%202.jpg

ny10804
07-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.

rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck

your avi says your a champion :?

would you rather have a trophy?
http://www.bergintoys.com/sp_related/2005-Feb/details/detail-Space%20Captain%20Trophy%202.jpg

I just noticed that. Sweet. 8)

Roger McIntosh
07-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.

buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 09:43 PM

buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam

He's obviously in denial.

elway777
07-02-2006, 09:43 PM

http://www.pointshop.com/id-2126/ImgUpload/P_628074_1398498.JPG

07-02-2006, 09:45 PM
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.

nvot9
07-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

The Legend
07-02-2006, 09:48 PM
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry

elway777
07-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad

nvot9
07-02-2006, 09:51 PM

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad

Right, well I think I'm...I think I'm gunna go now...

steelersfan43
07-02-2006, 10:00 PM

or no one cares and its stupid to make a topic about how much you like another guys topics[/quote]

GB12
07-02-2006, 10:05 PM

yep and he is violating 3 rules

7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

8) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads. (Eventhough its a different username its still him)

ChiBear
07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?

ATLDirtyBirds
07-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Did this really deserves it own topic?

The Legend
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
look closer u think its a steeler

07-02-2006, 10:30 PM
look closer u think its a steeler

theyre definitely the same person

The Legend
07-02-2006, 10:31 PM
look closer i think its a steeler

look closer buddy closer

cunningham06
07-02-2006, 10:33 PM
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry

I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.

The Legend
07-02-2006, 10:44 PM

I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.
hey i met ajhawk off this website and have been talking football to him for the past 3 weeks on aim and i do agree it is werid that he made this topic but im not gonna talk bad about someone who talks good about me i belive you see my point and for the eagle thing ur right

ny10804
07-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Well since you're the same person:

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.

:wink:

07-02-2006, 10:46 PM

look closer buddy closer

at what? im talking about u, aj and mcintosh

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 10:47 PM

look closer buddy closer

dumbass.

The Legend
07-02-2006, 10:47 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

ny10804
07-02-2006, 10:49 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

Suffice it to say: YOU ARE NOT SMART.

07-02-2006, 10:54 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Legend
07-02-2006, 10:56 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

im ok with not being smart as long as im religious and god loves me

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 10:57 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

It's good that somebody actually loves you. :wink:

The Legend
07-02-2006, 11:00 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

i could live my life with nobody loving me as long as god does and i would have no problem with that . and i hope god loves you to

elway777
07-02-2006, 11:00 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

for all you know god could send you to hell for creating 5 different accounts :?

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 11:01 PM

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

for all you know god could send you to hell for creating 5 different accounts :?

I hear hell isn't very cozy.

07-02-2006, 11:01 PM
[quote:0ce591e66d="AjHawkPackers"]Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion

look closer buddy closer

CLOSER

i could live my life with nobody loving me as long as god does and i would have no problem with that . and i hope god loves you to[/quote:0ce591e66d]

isnt there a rule about not talking about religion? so thats 4 broken rules now.

cunningham06
07-02-2006, 11:02 PM

Jesus is my homeboy. :shock:

The Legend
07-02-2006, 11:05 PM

Jesus is my homeboy. :shock:
i wonder if you have that shirt lol

The Legend
07-02-2006, 11:07 PM
if you guy want to go with saying other people are me im ok your waisting your time not my time i wish you guys the best and god bless

Edit - Sorry i didnt now you cant talk about god sorry scott

elway777
07-02-2006, 11:11 PM
dude, brownosing god is a pretty sad way of trying to be forgived

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 11:13 PM

That's right, because we all know that I am god. And I do not forgive you.

07-02-2006, 11:14 PM
if you guy want to go with saying other people are me im ok your waisting your time not my time i wish you guys the best and god bless

Edit - Sorry i didnt now you cant talk about god sorry scott

how about apologizing for the other rules u broke? and you said your very religious right?

HawkeyeFan
07-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Well since you're the same person:

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.

:wink:

elway777
07-02-2006, 11:22 PM

mark sanchez is god,...he told me himself :D

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 11:24 PM

Dont' believe it. It's all lies.

elway777
07-02-2006, 11:26 PM

mark wouldnt lie to me.......would he? :evil:

BuckNaked
07-02-2006, 11:27 PM

Yes he would

elway777
07-02-2006, 11:30 PM

Yes he would

does this look like the face of a liar?
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/Camper/PHOTO/MARKSANCHEZ150.JPG

steelersfan43
07-02-2006, 11:52 PM

thats willie parker bud

CGF 216/137
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
i thopught you weren't supposed to make how much am i loved threads?

stephenson86
07-03-2006, 06:31 PM
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF TOPIC IS THIS

Eaglez.Fan
07-03-2006, 08:49 PM

What? jk

No, keep posting we can't as many eagles fans as possible here :twisted:

ATLDirtyBirds
07-03-2006, 09:17 PM

What? jk

No, keep posting we can't as many eagles fans as possible here :twisted:

No more eagles fans!

jkpigskin
07-03-2006, 09:26 PM
aj and dawkins are the same person...its so blatantly obvious