PDA

View Full Version : Toss Up

reigle9
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Not trying to be cute here, I'm still trying to make up my mind on most of these. Explanations would be nice for your choices.

Jarrett or Bowe
Smith or Hill
Blalock or Grubbs
Revis, Houston, or Ross
Griffin or Meriweather
Crosby in the 4th or not

*Edit- I was debating on which round to mention Crosby. It looks like we have a consensus no for the third, so how about the fourth. I really doubt we're going to keep all of those late round picks, so I could see us ending up with 2 fourth rounders through a trade somewhere in the Draft.

KILLERSANTA
04-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Jarrett
Hill
Grubbs
Revis
Meriweather(But Griffin is more likly)
or not

Staubach12
04-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Bowe
Hill
Grubbs
Houston
Griffin
not

Achilles33
04-04-2007, 08:12 PM
How do you guys like Grubbs over Blalock for our team? Grubbs is a ZBS, finese blocker. We go for the maulers, which blalock is. Plus or FO loves Blalock. The NFL will predominantly more white than black before Jerry would pick Grubbs over Blalock. Oh and Crosby is a joke. Jerry will never draft him.

04-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Not trying to be cute here, I'm still trying to make up my mind on most of these. Explanations would be nice for your choices.

Jarrett or Bowe
Smith or Hill
Blalock or Grubbs
Revis, Houston, or Ross
Griffin or Meriweather
Crosby in the 3rd or not

Jarrett is a clutch player (Notre Dame, Texas,etc.) He has Great Hands. He has very underrated speed and he is going to be the best Wide Receiver in this years Draft.

and no Crosby in the third Martin did good and we don't need to burn a Draft Pick on a Kicker.

I would take Griffin just because I'm afraid that Merriweather guy is going to be a bad apple. He's from Miami (FL) so I wouldn't want to take any chances.

Im_a_Romosexual
04-05-2007, 12:25 AM
^whats wrong with people from "Da U?" if they're talented why not take them?

Jarrett
Hill
Blalock
Revis
Griffin
Not